PDA

View Full Version : Disorganisation™

_sentinel
January 31st, 2018, 08:31 AM
As the title implies, do what you want. No sign ups needed. I'm not even getting into this, I'm just here to watch the chaos rise.

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 10:24 AM
Twilightwhisper walked along an unseen path within the woods. It was night, and the whispers of her comerades swirled in her mind and around her. The Dark Forests cats will escape soon...And I will welcome them. she thought. She had a plan, to get close to other cats and have them eventually be taken by the Dark. She hopes that the one that was prophesied to stop her wouldn't come.

Silvershadow
January 31st, 2018, 04:19 PM
Twilightwhisper walked along an unseen path within the woods. It was night, and the whispers of her comerades swirled in her mind and around her. The Dark Forests cats will escape soon...And I will welcome them. she thought. She had a plan, to get close to other cats and have them eventually be taken by the Dark. She hopes that the one that was prophesied to stop her wouldn't come.

Golden Shade padded through the forest, his tail flicking. He sniffed the air and caught the scent of a she-cat.

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 04:34 PM
Golden Shade padded through the forest, his tail flicking. He sniffed the air and caught the scent of a she-cat.
Twilightwhisper shook her head and nearly yelled, "Go away!" To he whispering voices. She paused, breathing she knows that no one else can hear them, only her. "Go away, Shimmerheart..." she whispered.

Silvershadow
February 2nd, 2018, 05:17 PM
Twilightwhisper shook her head and nearly yelled, "Go away!" To he whispering voices. She paused, breathing she knows that no one else can hear them, only her. "Go away, Shimmerheart..." she whispered.

Golden Shade fallowed the sound of yelling and hid under a thorn bush. He watched the she-cat in wonder, his head tilted to the side.

CinnamonCookie
February 5th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Golden Shade fallowed the sound of yelling and hid under a thorn bush. He watched the she-cat in wonder, his head tilted to the side.
Twilightwhisper looked at the bushes, and she saw a glint of what could be eyes. She shook her head, thinking it was the light off the thorns. She looked down, ears tight against her head. The whispers only grew, louder the more she tried to ignore. "Quiet! Shimmerheart, please. Starclan, please help!" She cried. She knew they wouldn't help. She continued along, then settled in a deep badger burrow. She laid down, silent. Her past mate and clanmates were in the Dark Forest, but now posses her. She lived alone, as to not kill anymore cats.

Silvershadow
February 5th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Twilightwhisper looked at the bushes, and she saw a glint of what could be eyes. She shook her head, thinking it was the light off the thorns. She looked down, ears tight against her head. The whispers only grew, louder the more she tried to ignore. "Quiet! Shimmerheart, please. Starclan, please help!" She cried. She knew they wouldn't help. She continued along, then settled in a deep badger burrow. She laid down, silent. Her past mate and clanmates were in the Dark Forest, but now posses her. She lived alone, as to not kill anymore cats.

Golden Shade padded from the bushes, her gold fur catching the glint of the sun. He stood in front of the badger burrow and meowed "Hello?"

CinnamonCookie
February 6th, 2018, 10:39 AM
Golden Shade padded from the bushes, her gold fur catching the glint of the sun. He stood in front of the badger burrow and meowed "Hello?"
Twilightwhisper stood suddenly at the voice, facing towards there. When the light shined through, she saw the wooried features slightly. She sighed and calmed down, glad the dark voices were gone for now. "Hi, there. How may I help you?" She walked a little to the cat then sat down, trying to seem not threatening. Her dark side wasn't showing, so her eyes were warm.

Silvershadow
February 6th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Twilightwhisper stood suddenly at the voice, facing towards there. When the light shined through, she saw the wooried features slightly. She sighed and calmed down, glad the dark voices were gone for now. "Hi, there. How may I help you?" She walked a little to the cat then sat down, trying to seem not threatening. Her dark side wasn't showing, so her eyes were warm.

Golden Shade sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "I heard yelling and I thought that you were in trouble."

CinnamonCookie
February 6th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Golden Shade sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "I heard yelling and I thought that you were in trouble."
"I-oh-um..." she pressed her ears down. The voices chuckled, as she suddenly said, "I saw a fox but it was a squirrel." She lied. "Dang squirrels." She smiled. He's handsome. she thought. No! Shimmerheart will make me kill him.

Silvershadow
February 6th, 2018, 03:54 PM
"I-oh-um..." she pressed her ears down. The voices chuckled, as she suddenly said, "I saw a fox but it was a squirrel." She lied. "Dang squirrels." She smiled. He's handsome. she thought. No! Shimmerheart will make me kill him.

Golden Shade tilted his head. "Oh." He smiled back at her and stood. ' She's a very pretty she-cat' he thought. He began to pad away when he turned and said "I'm going hunting. Would you like to join me?"

CinnamonCookie
February 6th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Golden Shade tilted his head. "Oh." He smiled back at her and stood. ' She's a very pretty she-cat' he thought. He began to pad away when he turned and said "I'm going hunting. Would you like to join me?"
"Oh, sure!" She said readily, getting up and chasing him. She came up beside him and opened her mouth, scents hitting the back of her throat.

Silvershadow
February 7th, 2018, 06:57 AM
"Oh, sure!" She said readily, getting up and chasing him. She came up beside him and opened her mouth, scents hitting the back of her throat.

Golden Shade opened his mouth, catching the scent of vole. He got into a crouch and started to slowly move forward, the tip of his tail flicking every now-and-then.

Akari
February 7th, 2018, 07:30 AM
SaffronPaw walked through the forest with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of prey shuffling about, relishing in the peace and quiet of it all. A while ago, he thought he heard a scream, not that it really bothered him. He just hoped that whoever it was deserved what they got, if they were in trouble. As he kept walking, he slowly opened his eyes, thinking about what he might find out here, and then back to the yell he had heard earlier. `I...Guess it Wouldn't hurt to go and investigate....`He thought to himself, before turning more to the north, and starting to walk in the direction he had heard the yell come from. After a while, he stopped walking, having heard some movement up ahead. It was times like this he always regretted his decisions of leaving his clan, and venturing out beyond what his mentor had showed him. `Well, here goes nothing...` He thought to himself, before taking a few more steps forward..
(Open.)

CinnamonCookie
February 8th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Golden Shade opened his mouth, catching the scent of vole. He got into a crouch and started to slowly move forward, the tip of his tail flicking every now-and-then.
Twilightwhisper watched Goldenshade. He was stunningly good hunter, by his position. She looked at the prey he was hunting, so she crouched down as to not scare it.

Silvershadow
February 8th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Twilightwhisper watched Goldenshade. He was stunningly good hunter, by his position. She looked at the prey he was hunting, so she crouched down as to not scare it.

Golden Shade slowly crept up to where the vole was, his eyes locked on the tiny creature. He pounced onto the vole, biting it's neck swiftly.

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Golden Shade slowly crept up to where the vole was, his eyes locked on the tiny creature. He pounced onto the vole, biting it's neck swiftly.
“Hey!!” The light-furred tabby leaped down the trunk of the tree. “DID YOU JUST KILL FREDERICK???”

CinnamonCookie
February 9th, 2018, 02:28 PM
“Hey!!” The light-furred tabby leaped down the trunk of the tree. “DID YOU JUST KILL FREDERICK???”
(Frederick...? XD)
Twilightwhisper was about to compliment Goldenshade when a voice yelled out. She jumped and hissed, startled. She then saw the tabby, "Fur...Frederick?" The Birman raised an eyebrow, calming down.

(Also Twilightwhisper and Birmans look like this: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/1b/5c/8a1b5c7b8e7630859e391a17e4e4df90.jpg )

Rhubarb
February 9th, 2018, 02:46 PM
(Frederick...? XD)
Twilightwhisper was about to compliment Goldenshade when a voice yelled out. She jumped and hissed, startled. She then saw the tabby, "Fur...Frederick?" The Birman raised an eyebrow, calming down.

(Also Twilightwhisper and Birmans look like this: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/1b/5c/8a1b5c7b8e7630859e391a17e4e4df90.jpg )
Ferret Awoke in the forest afraid and confused. What why where? That moment he remembered he had betrayed glass's ally for food. Glass had found him and chased him out of the alleyways. Now he was here nearly starving. He only had one option to wander further in that or die.

Rivergold
February 9th, 2018, 04:29 PM
(Frederick...? XD)

The scruffy she-cat stared in horror at the limp body. “You...you killed him...why??” her eye narrowed at the Tom. “What did he ever do to you?”

Silvershadow
February 9th, 2018, 05:14 PM
(Frederick...? XD)

Ferret Awoke in the forest afraid and confused. What why where? That moment he remembered he had betrayed glass's ally for food. Glass had found him and chased him out of the alleyways. Now he was here nearly starving. He only had one option to wander further in that or die.
The scruffy she-cat stared in horror at the limp body. “You...you killed him...why??” her eye narrowed at the Tom. “What did he ever do to you?”

Goldenshade looked at the other cats, his ears flat against his head. 'What's going on?' he wondered. Aloud, he said "Um...I... I didn't mean to." His fur along his back began to rise.

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Is this open?

CinnamonCookie
February 9th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Goldenshade looked at the other cats, his ears flat against his head. 'What's going on?' he wondered. Aloud, he said "Um...I... I didn't mean to." His fur along his back began to rise.
Is this open?
(Ye)
Twilightwhisper stepped in front of the tabby. "Look, Scruff, he killed the prey for food. We do need to eat. We aren't brainless mice who only eat plants. So back of, girl, and protect your other forest friends." She sassed. "Or we eat them."
(She sounds so rude sorry!)

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Smoke was walking in the forest as she spotted a group of cats. She walked up to them. "What's going on?" She asked.

Rhubarb
February 9th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Smoke was walking in the forest as she spotted a group of cats. She walked up to them. "What's going on?" She asked.
Ferret walked into the forest fearing for his life would he live or die? His thoughts wandered till he thought about food. Where would he get food? What would he eat? Grass? Maybe....If i'm deperate enough Life in the alleyways was simpler you could eat at your faveroite spot and just move if you had to or fight. But here he had no idea what to do. He had never learned his mother just taught him to fight. Thats all you needed to know there fight. He had never really enjoyed fighting, the sight blood made him a bit sick. He pondered this till he walked right into another cat (que twilightwisper! CinnamonCookie)

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Ferret walked into the forest fearing for his life would he live or die? His thoughts wandered till he thought about food. Where would he get food? What would he eat? Grass? Maybe....If i'm deperate enough Life in the alleyways was simpler you could eat at your faveroite spot and just move if you had to or fight. But here he had no idea what to do. He had never learned his mother just taught him to fight. Thats all you needed to know there fight. He had never really enjoyed fighting, the sight blood made him a bit sick. He pondered this till he walked right into another cat (que twilightwisper!)
Smoke awaited an answer. (Writer's block)

Rhubarb
February 9th, 2018, 07:10 PM
(lol)

Silvershadow
February 10th, 2018, 09:58 AM
(Ye)
Twilightwhisper stepped in front of the tabby. "Look, Scruff, he killed the prey for food. We do need to eat. We aren't brainless mice who only eat plants. So back of, girl, and protect your other forest friends." She sassed. "Or we eat them."
(She sounds so rude sorry!)

Goldenshade stared at Twilightwhisper with wonder. 'She's so beautiful,' he thought. He padded up next to her, her pelt slightly brushing hers. "I'm sorry to have killed your friend. I was just hunting."

Rhubarb
February 10th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Goldenshade stared at Twilightwhisper with wonder. 'She's so beautiful,' he thought. He padded up next to her, her pelt slightly brushing hers. "I'm sorry to have killed your friend. I was just hunting."
(Lol you killed her friend then noticed her bueaty)

Silvershadow
February 10th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Yep.))

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Ferret walked into the forest fearing for his life would he live or die? His thoughts wandered till he thought about food. Where would he get food? What would he eat? Grass? Maybe....If i'm deperate enough Life in the alleyways was simpler you could eat at your faveroite spot and just move if you had to or fight. But here he had no idea what to do. He had never learned his mother just taught him to fight. Thats all you needed to know there fight. He had never really enjoyed fighting, the sight blood made him a bit sick. He pondered this till he walked right into another cat (que twilightwisper! CinnamonCookie)
Twilightwhisper looked at the strange new cat. "Nothing." And then another random cat bumped into her. She hissed, ready to attack all the new cats. She forced herself to calm down, or there was gonna be murder. "Excuse me, my friend. Sorry." And moved out of the way. Then Goldenshade walked up next to her. She quieted down and blushed under her fur, looking at him. Why is he so handso...no. Quit thinking. Shimmerheart is gonna force you to kill him! she thought, looking away. "Wait, who are you all?" She thought out loud.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:42 AM
No he killed MY friend!) the tabby glared at them all. “Just give me his body so I can bury him, please.”

Silvershadow
February 11th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Twilightwhisper looked at the strange new cat. "Nothing." And then another random cat bumped into her. She hissed, ready to attack all the new cats. She forced herself to calm down, or there was gonna be murder. "Excuse me, my friend. Sorry." And moved out of the way. Then Goldenshade walked up next to her. She quieted down and blushed under her fur, looking at him. Why is he so handso...no. Quit thinking. Shimmerheart is gonna force you to kill him! she thought, looking away. "Wait, who are you all?" She thought out loud.

Goldenshade's tail flicked back and forth, the fur along his back slowly rising. 'Where are these cats coming from?' he wondered.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2018, 11:23 PM
No he killed MY friend!) the tabby glared at them all. “Just give me his body so I can bury him, please.”
Goldenshade's tail flicked back and forth, the fur along his back slowly rising. 'Where are these cats coming from?' he wondered.
"Should we give the body?" She asked the handsome tom. "And I got no idea where these cats are coming from." Twilightwhisper looked at the others, fur raising as well. Such sweet prey... a dark, shadowy cat formed beside her, and no one could see him. Shimmerheart. They'll be fun to kill, right? he smiled, looking at the molly. "No...leave me alone..." she muttered, ducking her head. "Go away..." Why should I leave you? Besides, I though you loved me. he chuckled. She started the shake, the last 5 words Shimmerheart said made her past memories resurface. She clenched her eyes shut, hyperventilating. A simple breeze can knock her over.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:27 PM
"Should we give the body?" She asked the handsome tom. "And I got no idea where these cats are coming from." Twilightwhisper looked at the others, fur raising as well. Such sweet prey... a dark, shadowy cat formed beside her, and no one could see him. Shimmerheart. They'll be fun to kill, right? he smiled, looking at the molly. "No...leave me alone..." she muttered, ducking her head. "Go away..." Why should I leave you? Besides, I though you loved me. he chuckled. She started the shake, the last 5 words Shimmerheart said made her past memories resurface. She clenched her eyes shut, hyperventilating. A simple breeze can knock her over.
“I don’t know, but I would like to bury my friend.

Fuzzy
February 11th, 2018, 11:44 PM

Storm (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16100000/Cute-Kitten-kittens-16121719-1280-800.jpg) tumbled into a tabby Molly saying something about dead friends. The small kit had be hiding in the bushes but was startled by a bee. "Did they get him too?" She asked backing up looking quite confused. She glanced at the other cats and practically melted to the floor. Noticing the blood on Golden shade's whiskers from the vole he killed she shivered. She then looked at Twillightwhisper who was mumbling and looked like she was sick or something. "Please don't kill me like Frederick." She plead remembering someone saying something about killing Frederick but didn't know who he was. Her tiny eyes were wide and she looked like a frightened mouse.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Storm (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16100000/Cute-Kitten-kittens-16121719-1280-800.jpg) tumbled into a tabby Molly saying something about dead friends. The small kit had be hiding in the bushes but was startled by a bee. "Did they get him too?" She asked backing up looking quite confused. She glanced at the other cats and practically melted to the floor. Noticing the blood on Golden shade's whiskers from the vole he killed she shivered. She then looked at Twillightwhisper who was mumbling and looked like she was sick or something. "Please don't kill me like Frederick." She plead remembering someone saying something about killing Frederick but didn't know who he was. Her tiny eyes were wide and she looked like a frightened mouse.
Shine looked at the kit. “I won’t let them harm you,” she said gently.

Rhubarb
February 12th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Shine looked at the kit. “I won’t let them harm you,” she said gently.
"what is going on here?" Looks at the dead body and then the other cats. "did you people do this?" Looks at them in fear

Silvershadow
February 12th, 2018, 03:51 PM

Goldenshade nodded at Twilightwhisper and he gently picked up the small body. He set the small creature down softly in front of the tabby. Stepping back, he saw the small kit. "I won't hurt you," he meowed, padding over to stand beside Twilightwhisper. He noticed that her eyes were tightly closed and she looked as though she was hurting in some way.

CinnamonCookie
February 13th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Goldenshade nodded at Twilightwhisper and he gently picked up the small body. He set the small creature down softly in front of the tabby. Stepping back, he saw the small kit. "I won't hurt you," he meowed, padding over to stand beside Twilightwhisper. He noticed that her eyes were tightly closed and she looked as though she was hurting in some way.
Twilightwhisper had enough. "GO AWAY!" she shouted in her mind. Finally Shimmerheart left her to peace. She opened her eyes and looked up, them looked at Goldenshade. She smiled awkwardly and was embarrassed. "Don't worry it's nothing." She looked at the dead prey and nodded. She looked at the others and said, "I will not hurt you unless you attack me."

Silvershadow
February 13th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Twilightwhisper had enough. "GO AWAY!" she shouted in her mind. Finally Shimmerheart left her to peace. She opened her eyes and looked up, them looked at Goldenshade. She smiled awkwardly and was embarrassed. "Don't worry it's nothing." She looked at the dead prey and nodded. She looked at the others and said, "I will not hurt you unless you attack me."

Goldenshade padded away from the other cats, leaving them to mourn their dead friend. He would have never killed Fredrick if he knew that he was a friend of a fellow cat. "StarClan, forgive me,' he thought.