PDA

View Full Version : [Skyclan{Finder}] Ebonybranch [Mate Finder]

Barnabas
January 30th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Hello It's Megan once again with yet another finder. To get on with it his name Ebonybranch and he is black Persian as you can see in his site which is linked in his name above. Ebonybranch (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/ebonybranch.html) is the son of the Dark Forest member which is my other cat; Shadowwatcher (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/shadowwatcher.html). This tom is looking for a mate and I'm hoping he can have some happiness after knowing that his mother was a murderer. I was hoping to find a molly that will not trust him at first, but then they'll change later on. They will not be mates right away. After they have been roleplayed at least twice.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Thoughts on him(cats point of view pls):
Why they would be good for that role:
Mention: Megan
Other/Questions:

Barnabas
January 31st, 2018, 12:07 PM
Bump

Barnabas
January 31st, 2018, 07:21 PM
bump

Barnabas
January 31st, 2018, 07:33 PM
Friends that might be interested
2018 Okapi
Mad-Hatter
Captain Foxy
Silentshade
Fuzzyfeline
Mystic.

Mystic
January 31st, 2018, 08:17 PM
Name: Owldusk
Looks: http://jumpnspotsocicats.com/images/617_DSC03215.JPG
Personality: Loyal, Caring, Understandable, Obedient.
Thoughts on him: Owldusk see's him as a... odd cat. She doesn't trust him at all, especially knowing his mother was a bloody murderer. She always avoided him, thinking he might be like his mother. After a while, she came to soon realize... he doesn't have to end up like his mother! He didn't kill any cat right? Well... he didn't kill any cat that Owldusk knows or saw. Ebonybranch just seems like a tom looking for love or happiness and doesn't want others to think he was a bloody pyshopath murderer.

Why they would be good for the role: Owldusk completely understands how Ebonybranch was feeling, well... she thinks she knows. She just want Ebonybranch to at least have some happiness, not the negative and seen like a crazy cat. He seemed innocent and kind to her, and she doesn't care if nobody wants to talk to him. Owldusk plans always being by his side and helping him at tough times.
Other/Questions: I hope I did good.

pomegranate
January 31st, 2018, 08:30 PM
Name: Amberfire
Looks: Is a graceful shecat with bright orange eyes, where the prefix Amber comes from. She has a white emblazoned mark on her chest, for her suffix Fire. Has one white paw and a deep ginger tail.
Personality: Is a shy, inquisitive shecat who likes to hunt. She is the first to discover new things and explore anything she thinks interesting. Although of quiet nature, she will snap at apprentices and warriors who try to undermine her, but is never ending loyalty to her leader and deputy. Would like to have kits before she becomes too ‘old’ yet she is young and has many moons before her yet. Kind and gentle, but has many insecurities.
Thoughts on him: Likes Ebonybranch to a certain level, but more as ‘A good cat to fight with’ rather than a mate. Soon, she realizes what a good cat he is, asides from his apparent heritage. She also believes that if she shows how she really feels, he might forget his parent, and move on to a happier easy life. In the beginning, she doesn’t quite get him though. Soon, she moves past that and tries to see what he really is like. Finding a warm and better soul than she thought, Amberfire thinks she has found a safe place. She just doesn’t know if he has reached that same place too.

Why she would be good for the role: She doesn’t force relationships. If he wants her, he can have her, but they have to actually fall in love. While she wants kits, if she doesn’t find a mate that loves her truly, she won’t dedicate. I feel as if Ebonybranch needs a steady mate like her. She also just likes to make other cats happy, and finds that Ebonybranch might be the perfect match. Ebonybranch also seems like he needs a shoulder to lean on, or maybe does Amberfire need it more than he does?
Other: I am creating her just for this role, so if I don’t get picked I will sign her up in the alliances without him as her love interest. If I do get picked, I will add that in her form. Just want to save myself the hassle of applying a change request. ;3

Barnabas
February 1st, 2018, 09:02 AM
bump

Barnabas
February 4th, 2018, 01:45 AM
bump

Barnabas
February 4th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Last Call for Forms

Barnabas
February 11th, 2018, 07:44 PM
I have chosen Pouncepaw's Amberfire.