PDA

View Full Version : Tough luck [ Private ]

wren
January 30th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Tough luck my dears. Surely. Tough luck.

.:Blue Wishes:.

I'll just write up two starters and we can choose
out of the two Who we actually want to use of my babs

1.)
Tobias screamed in pain falling to the forest floor into the snow. A shoot wound portruding throguh his left thigh. Another wail of pain echoed through the seemingly peaceful forest. Tobias scrambled backwards pulling himself into the cover of a large oak tree. He groaned and pressed he back of his head to the tree sweat heading on his forehead and fear bright in his eyes. Shouts sounded about 5 yards back in a foreign language which he did not understand, part of the reasons he and his partner had been found out in he first place. He had fled the military base expecting them to be behind him and that's when they where separated, and you where shot, he flinched. His one hand was over his side covering the bullet wound, fear that his stomach would bleed out and he would die, or mabe not even that. Being caught and tested on was almost worst. Another few loud shouts and he froze, this time they where closer than expected. He used his free hand to pull out a small gun and press it onto his chest, just wait to turn and begin a fight for his life or escape. If that was possible.

2.)
Nancy was staring at a screen, she was part of a tour through one of the enemy's best military bases under ofver with her partner. Despite her unwillingness to take the asignment they where forced. She was in one of the uniforms following around one of the tour guides, a tall man with greyish hair and a smugness she would love to punch right off his face. The rest of the group where the rich, those who where on the right side of the war. One where they could buy their way to freedom, a sickening reality of a broken world. Her assignment had been to follow around the tour and find out what they where working on, wether it be weaponry or something else. Something worse. She followed behind the group silently the uniform she was wearing scratching her skin and her hair tucked up into the hat.

:blue:
January 31st, 2018, 10:56 AM
Tough luck my dears. Surely. Tough luck.

.:Blue Wishes:.

I'll just write up two starters and we can choose
out of the two Who we actually want to use of my babs

1.)
Tobias screamed in pain falling to the forest floor into the snow. A shoot wound portruding throguh his left thigh. Another wail of pain echoed through the seemingly peaceful forest. Tobias scrambled backwards pulling himself into the cover of a large oak tree. He groaned and pressed he back of his head to the tree sweat heading on his forehead and fear bright in his eyes. Shouts sounded about 5 yards back in a foreign language which he did not understand, part of the reasons he and his partner had been found out in he first place. He had fled the military base expecting them to be behind him and that's when they where separated, and you where shot, he flinched. His one hand was over his side covering the bullet wound, fear that his stomach would bleed out and he would die, or mabe not even that. Being caught and tested on was almost worst. Another few loud shouts and he froze, this time they where closer than expected. He used his free hand to pull out a small gun and press it onto his chest, just wait to turn and begin a fight for his life or escape. If that was possible.

2.)
Nancy was staring at a screen, she was part of a tour through one of the enemy's best military bases under ofver with her partner. Despite her unwillingness to take the asignment they where forced. She was in one of the uniforms following around one of the tour guides, a tall man with greyish hair and a smugness she would love to punch right off his face. The rest of the group where the rich, those who where on the right side of the war. One where they could buy their way to freedom, a sickening reality of a broken world. Her assignment had been to follow around the tour and find out what they where working on, wether it be weaponry or something else. Something worse. She followed behind the group silently the uniform she was wearing scratching her skin and her hair tucked up into the hat.

(( those are two very different things to pick from-
could i maybe make another character for nancy ? ))

Thomas could feel his heart beating through every part of his body. Gunshots, voices, fear, that was all he could really register right now. Slapping his hand on his glasses, he held the plastic frames there to the best of his ability, hugging a tree with his back the whole time. He was separated, he was lost, hell, he was scared! He was covered in cuts and scratches, hiding behind a bush, right against a tree. Perhaps not the best hiding spot, but it worked for the time being. Gasping for air, he ducked his head. He hadn't exactly wanted to get separated, but here he was, Tobias probably bleeding to death while Thomas's whole body stung. Staying curled up where he was, he tried to scout for signs of human life that wasn't hostile, anything to help him in any way.

wren
February 2nd, 2018, 06:46 PM
(( those are two very different things to pick from-
could i maybe make another character for nancy ? ))

Thomas could feel his heart beating through every part of his body. Gunshots, voices, fear, that was all he could really register right now. Slapping his hand on his glasses, he held the plastic frames there to the best of his ability, hugging a tree with his back the whole time. He was separated, he was lost, hell, he was scared! He was covered in cuts and scratches, hiding behind a bush, right against a tree. Perhaps not the best hiding spot, but it worked for the time being. Gasping for air, he ducked his head. He hadn't exactly wanted to get separated, but here he was, Tobias probably bleeding to death while Thomas's whole body stung. Staying curled up where he was, he tried to scout for signs of human life that wasn't hostile, anything to help him in any way.

There was another grunt of pain as he pulled out his gun settling it on his chest and moaning in horrible pain and agony. Tobias tried his hardest not to sound to weak and yelled st the voices who where behind him. ”Can you shut up, I’m tryna think of how I’m going to get the hell out of here!” he called over his shoulder with a snicker. He had always has a sense of humour despite horrible pain. He ALWAYS has time to crack a joke, even if it compromised his position. There was silence after he shouted and shuffling of feet hurriedly towards him. He turned and revealed himself during his small hand gun as the men came into view none where hit and he grunted again before shuffling back behind the tree. Yet something caught his eye, Thomas! The man was crouched a few yards to the left just behind the men coming towards him. “Eyy, Thomas, how are you buddy!” he shouted still not turning away from behind the tree. He snorted at his own humour despite it not being to funny in the first place. He leaned back out to get a better view but a gun shot was fired and struck the ground before him sending a spray of pine needles up into the air. “LEAVE ME ALOOONEEE!” he cried out with a frown. “you are all to persistent, I can’t handle you knuckleheads anymore!” he grumbled under his breath

February 2nd, 2018, 09:06 PM
There was another grunt of pain as he pulled out his gun settling it on his chest and moaning in horrible pain and agony. Tobias tried his hardest not to sound to weak and yelled st the voices who where behind him. ”Can you shut up, I’m tryna think of how I’m going to get the hell out of here!” he called over his shoulder with a snicker. He had always has a sense of humour despite horrible pain. He ALWAYS has time to crack a joke, even if it compromised his position. There was silence after he shouted and shuffling of feet hurriedly towards him. He turned and revealed himself during his small hand gun as the men came into view none where hit and he grunted again before shuffling back behind the tree. Yet something caught his eye, Thomas! The man was crouched a few yards to the left just behind the men coming towards him. “Eyy, Thomas, how are you buddy!” he shouted still not turning away from behind the tree. He snorted at his own humour despite it not being to funny in the first place. He leaned back out to get a better view but a gun shot was fired and struck the ground before him sending a spray of pine needles up into the air. “LEAVE ME ALOOONEEE!” he cried out with a frown. “you are all to persistent, I can’t handle you knuckleheads anymore!” he grumbled under his breath

Thomas was tensed up. This was bad. He could die! Well, he was hiding behind a bush, but he could still die! Hearing yelling, he flattened his body against the tree, staring at the other figures, until he realized where the yelling was coming from, and he was suddenly tempted to punch Tobias. There was a thing called shutting up, and he apparently couldn’t do it. Now it came down to trying to get over to him to see what shape he was in, trying to figure out how to get out of the bush without getting injured.

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 11:22 AM
Thomas was tensed up. This was bad. He could die! Well, he was hiding behind a bush, but he could still die! Hearing yelling, he flattened his body against the tree, staring at the other figures, until he realized where the yelling was coming from, and he was suddenly tempted to punch Tobias. There was a thing called shutting up, and he apparently couldn’t do it. Now it came down to trying to get over to him to see what shape he was in, trying to figure out how to get out of the bush without getting injured.

He leaned out of cover for the second time eyeing his partner and letting out a joyful laugh. “I thought you di-“ he shrank back as a bullet ricocheted off the tree next to him. He laughed again this time it was more nervous than before “you guys are getting better at that!” he shouted over his shoulder quickly cocking his gun and praying before turning around and fitting a second round at the men who scrambled for cover. He looked over at Thomas “RUN!” he yowled turning back and crawling out further onto the path the gun firing rapidly

February 3rd, 2018, 12:22 PM
He leaned out of cover for the second time eyeing his partner and letting out a joyful laugh. “I thought you di-“ he shrank back as a bullet ricocheted off the tree next to him. He laughed again this time it was more nervous than before “you guys are getting better at that!” he shouted over his shoulder quickly cocking his gun and praying before turning around and fitting a second round at the men who scrambled for cover. He looked over at Thomas “RUN!” he yowled turning back and crawling out further onto the path the gun firing rapidly

Thomas glared at Tobias, before a bullet nearly hit where he was. Now he was ready to run. Pushing himself out of the bush, he saw Tobias take out a gun, and yell at him to run. This had all gone to hell so fast, and he didn’t really know how it had happened. Spending a split second deciding whether to run or not, he darted back a few trees, watching Tobias, trying to take out his own gun and aim it at the other gunsmen without dying.

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 04:18 PM
Thomas glared at Tobias, before a bullet nearly hit where he was. Now he was ready to run. Pushing himself out of the bush, he saw Tobias take out a gun, and yell at him to run. This had all gone to hell so fast, and he didn’t really know how it had happened. Spending a split second deciding whether to run or not, he darted back a few trees, watching Tobias, trying to take out his own gun and aim it at the other gunsmen without dying.

Tobias snorted in amusement hiding back behind his cover to quickly to reload. He swore as a few bullets whizzed by his head and hit the ground a few feet away. He only had another round left and he bit his lip cutely for a moment. “Well... “ he said beneath his breath. He reloaded the last time and looked out from his spot, wincing as the searing pain of his gunshot shot up in his torso. He groaned but kept shooting until his bullets where gone. He leaned back into cover with agonized scream. Blood seeped through his shirt and out onto his hand.

February 3rd, 2018, 08:15 PM
Tobias snorted in amusement hiding back behind his cover to quickly to reload. He swore as a few bullets whizzed by his head and hit the ground a few feet away. He only had another round left and he bit his lip cutely for a moment. “Well... “ he said beneath his breath. He reloaded the last time and looked out from his spot, wincing as the searing pain of his gunshot shot up in his torso. He groaned but kept shooting until his bullets where gone. He leaned back into cover with agonized scream. Blood seeped through his shirt and out onto his hand.

Thomas was shaking. He couldn’t find a way to aim past Tobias! They were screwed if they didn’t get past this. Clenching onto his gun, he climbed the tree he was hiding behind, perching himself in one of the branches. Aiming his gun at one of the shooters, he managed to hit one, though that alerted the others to his location, obviously. Quickly beginning to try and make his way over to Tobias, he heard a noise, he couldn’t exactly figure out what it was, but he knew it came from Tobias. Throwing a stick to a different area to make a distraction for a moment, he slid down next to Tobias, quickly asking “what’s wrong?”

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 08:49 PM
Thomas was shaking. He couldn’t find a way to aim past Tobias! They were screwed if they didn’t get past this. Clenching onto his gun, he climbed the tree he was hiding behind, perching himself in one of the branches. Aiming his gun at one of the shooters, he managed to hit one, though that alerted the others to his location, obviously. Quickly beginning to try and make his way over to Tobias, he heard a noise, he couldn’t exactly figure out what it was, but he knew it came from Tobias. Throwing a stick to a different area to make a distraction for a moment, he slid down next to Tobias, quickly asking “what’s wrong?”

Clenching his teeth in pain he tossed his head back trying to stop it from running so he pressed his hand down onto the bullet wound. He didn’t notice Thomas at first until he came sliding over. Tobias put on his weak smile and tried to straighten up covering up the gapping hole in his stomach with his coat. “Hey Thomas, decided to drop in?” he said in a coy way before his face became serious again. He quickly unloaded the gun opening up the pit before closing it again and tossing it to the side, he was out.,“I just need a new round- I’m Out of bullets and ideas” he commented sitting up but by doing so he compromised the wound which began to bleed heavily once again. He grit his teeth and shoved his hand down his shirt to hold it closed again. “Bloody hell” he snapped pressing harder down onto his wound.

February 4th, 2018, 02:10 AM
Clenching his teeth in pain he tossed his head back trying to stop it from running so he pressed his hand down onto the bullet wound. He didn’t notice Thomas at first until he came sliding over. Tobias put on his weak smile and tried to straighten up covering up the gapping hole in his stomach with his coat. “Hey Thomas, decided to drop in?” he said in a coy way before his face became serious again. He quickly unloaded the gun opening up the pit before closing it again and tossing it to the side, he was out.,“I just need a new round- I’m Out of bullets and ideas” he commented sitting up but by doing so he compromised the wound which began to bleed heavily once again. He grit his teeth and shoved his hand down his shirt to hold it closed again. “Bloody hell” he snapped pressing harder down onto his wound.

Thomas sighed as Tobias greeted him, “I don’t know why you’re saying that for whatever reason, but if it is because I almost just fell out of a tree, shut your face-hole.” he muttered. He watched Tobias’s actions for a moment, and listened when he spoke again. “Need some blood too, from what I can tell,” he muttered, though it was more of a serious tone then anything else. “I got some bullets though,” he added, digging in his pocket and placing them in Tobias’s lap. “How about I suggest we move away and recover a bit?” he asked, smiling awkwardly. “They’re distracted currently, so if we get away now, recover, and then come back better than ever, and maybe with you not bleeding yourself to death,” He said, shrugging.

wren
February 4th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Thomas sighed as Tobias greeted him, “I don’t know why you’re saying that for whatever reason, but if it is because I almost just fell out of a tree, shut your face-hole.” he muttered. He watched Tobias’s actions for a moment, and listened when he spoke again. “Need some blood too, from what I can tell,” he muttered, though it was more of a serious tone then anything else. “I got some bullets though,” he added, digging in his pocket and placing them in Tobias’s lap. “How about I suggest we move away and recover a bit?” he asked, smiling awkwardly. “They’re distracted currently, so if we get away now, recover, and then come back better than ever, and maybe with you not bleeding yourself to death,” He said, shrugging.

He smirked “I didn’t know you could actually climb!” he snickered pressing down again on the wound. He reached down into his pocket and pulled out a few wrappers. He frowned than started to tear off a part of his sleeve. After a few awkward minutes of trying to tie it around his torso. He glanced up a moment later “Ha ha very funny” he said mockingly as he shuffled to take the bullets and open up the pit shoving in a few and cocking the gun again. taking off safety and leaning back out to shoot a few times, but actually hitting two of his three targets. Panting he leaned back just to hear Thomas offer a plan. He nodded briskly clenching his teeth as he forced himself to slide up the tree to stand. As he finally got his bearings he tossed his head back for a moment. “S- shall we?” he said opening his hand to the side as in invitation to go furst

February 4th, 2018, 08:44 PM
He smirked “I didn’t know you could actually climb!” he snickered pressing down again on the wound. He reached down into his pocket and pulled out a few wrappers. He frowned than started to tear off a part of his sleeve. After a few awkward minutes of trying to tie it around his torso. He glanced up a moment later “Ha ha very funny” he said mockingly as he shuffled to take the bullets and open up the pit shoving in a few and cocking the gun again. taking off safety and leaning back out to shoot a few times, but actually hitting two of his three targets. Panting he leaned back just to hear Thomas offer a plan. He nodded briskly clenching his teeth as he forced himself to slide up the tree to stand. As he finally got his bearings he tossed his head back for a moment. “S- shall we?” he said opening his hand to the side as in invitation to go furst

“And I didn’t know you had a talent for being shot,” Was Thomas’s sarcastic response. He watched Tobias try to patch himself up in silence, waiting to see how that would turn out. He waited, nodding in a slight bit of approval as Tobias shot two of the targets. It was amazing for someone who seemed like they had lost a gallon of blood. Helping Tobias up to the best of his ability, he awkwardly took a step back. “You need help walking?” he asked, not wanting to go before he knew that Tobias was okay.

wren
February 4th, 2018, 08:52 PM
“And I didn’t know you had a talent for being shot,” Was Thomas’s sarcastic response. He watched Tobias try to patch himself up in silence, waiting to see how that would turn out. He waited, nodding in a slight bit of approval as Tobias shot two of the targets. It was amazing for someone who seemed like they had lost a gallon of blood. Helping Tobias up to the best of his ability, he awkwardly took a step back. “You need help walking?” he asked, not wanting to go before he knew that Tobias was okay.

oh he thinks he can get smart with me now, eh? Tobias smirked brushing his black hair out of his face. “You see, it’s called being heroic. Chicks dig it when you have battle wounds” he said with a nod “guys too. But nonetheless, all planned strategically” he said a tint of joking in his eyes as Thomas moved to supper him. As he moved in his image blurred but Tobias didn’t flinch- stay strong private peters! the words of the general cut into his mind during one of the tough training sessions. He shook his head sending some swear that had beaded on his fur head to drip down off his head, despite the knee deep Snow and below freezing tempatures, he was sweating. “I’m fine” he hissed trying to Jeep his head up. He never wanted to act cross toward Thomas, there was something about him that was just so- never mind. He still just didn’t like being grumpy around him. He always felt bad afterward but now he couldn’t look weak or vaunerable

February 5th, 2018, 12:38 AM
oh he thinks he can get smart with me now, eh? Tobias smirked brushing his black hair out of his face. “You see, it’s called being heroic. Chicks dig it when you have battle wounds” he said with a nod “guys too. But nonetheless, all planned strategically” he said a tint of joking in his eyes as Thomas moved to supper him. As he moved in his image blurred but Tobias didn’t flinch- stay strong private peters! the words of the general cut into his mind during one of the tough training sessions. He shook his head sending some swear that had beaded on his fur head to drip down off his head, despite the knee deep Snow and below freezing tempatures, he was sweating. “I’m fine” he hissed trying to Jeep his head up. He never wanted to act cross toward Thomas, there was something about him that was just so- never mind. He still just didn’t like being grumpy around him. He always felt bad afterward but now he couldn’t look weak or vaunerable

“Of course,” Thomas said, shrugging, deciding not to argue. “I’m reasonably positive that they don’t dig you when you’re dead however,” he added, “Unless you’re in Twilight” Pushing the sarcastic thoughts away, and realizing that Tobias might really need help, Thomas stood next to him, watching. He flinched as Tobias told him that he was fine, despite not really looking that way. “Well...if you need someone to lean on, I’m here,” he murmured, not wanting to push Tobias any farther, especially if he was the way he currently was.

wren
February 6th, 2018, 10:21 PM
“Of course,” Thomas said, shrugging, deciding not to argue. “I’m reasonably positive that they don’t dig you when you’re dead however,” he added, “Unless you’re in Twilight” Pushing the sarcastic thoughts away, and realizing that Tobias might really need help, Thomas stood next to him, watching. He flinched as Tobias told him that he was fine, despite not really looking that way. “Well...if you need someone to lean on, I’m here,” he murmured, not wanting to push Tobias any farther, especially if he was the way he currently was.

Tobias smiled not being able to find something coy to respond with so he simply leaned and glanced around the bend seeing the soilders moving towards them quickly. He nodded briskly and began to book it not caring to shoot back at them. His vision began to slowly blur but he kept running keeping his hand in his shirt oand on the bullet wound. Bullets like rain shattered the silence filling the blank silence. One came dangerously close and he dove for a nearby oak tree sliding into its cover within a moments notice. Panting he lay on his back eyes wide and his wound bleeding worse now. He grit his teeth harder and his vision blurred again. No. he sat back up shuffling behind the tree. He waved his hand towards Thomas also relberwinf he never said run, he mouthed sorry and shurugged.

February 7th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Tobias smiled not being able to find something coy to respond with so he simply leaned and glanced around the bend seeing the soilders moving towards them quickly. He nodded briskly and began to book it not caring to shoot back at them. His vision began to slowly blur but he kept running keeping his hand in his shirt oand on the bullet wound. Bullets like rain shattered the silence filling the blank silence. One came dangerously close and he dove for a nearby oak tree sliding into its cover within a moments notice. Panting he lay on his back eyes wide and his wound bleeding worse now. He grit his teeth harder and his vision blurred again. No. he sat back up shuffling behind the tree. He waved his hand towards Thomas also relberwinf he never said run, he mouthed sorry and shurugged.

Thomas automatically ducked for cover, the bullets whizzing past his head. Suddenly, Tobias wasn’t there, and Thomas cursed. Looking up, he saw Tobias at another three, and mouthed What the hell were you doing? trying to figure out how to get back over there, referring to his tree-climbing skills to slide over next to him. “Do you have a death wish?” he hissed, looking down at his wound, “Are you okay?” he added softly, ignoring the cuts that he himself had accumulated during the situation.