PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any Valentines?

_sentinel
January 29th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Hey, it's close enough to Valentine's Day.
I do not. All my attempts at love have either ended in failure or me having to jump out of a helicopter, on fire, with a note detailing a plan to destroy the world. Don't ask about that last one. But you're different, right? I hope.

SuspiciousMindz
January 29th, 2018, 07:52 PM
My boyfriend will have to deal with the fact that AbsurdJinx is my Valentines with or without her consent c:< :heartbounce:
If you thought you had a different Valentines date, Jinx, you're wrong. It's me. Always me.

Fel
January 29th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Crow

💛💛💛

The_10th_Doctor
January 29th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Hey, it's close enough to Valentine's Day.
I do not. All my attempts at love have either ended in failure or me having to jump out of a helicopter, on fire, with a note detailing a plan to destroy the world. Don't ask about that last one. But you're different, right? I hope.

My life is plagued with not being loved and betrayal when I do fall in love. So no. I don't have a Valentine.

Mango
January 29th, 2018, 08:30 PM
The guys I know are racists or I simply am being weird me and disliking them because they like me.

lio
January 29th, 2018, 08:33 PM
I have three.

me, myself, and calypso :>

wolfie
January 29th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Nope, I gave up on love. So, I'll probably just eat candies and annoy my friends. While embarrassing them in front of their crushes, <:3. I'm such a great friend.

ameko
January 29th, 2018, 09:02 PM
hiraeth of course

Fireflower
January 29th, 2018, 09:09 PM
no but people think i do

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Yes actually.

Me x Food.

Food is life.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 29th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Three beautiful valentines for me

Incandescence my wise love as beautiful as the stories within the books I read.
Nefarious my first love she is the reason I am even on this website and I will forever love her for that.
.:Blue Wishes:. My adorable little star, keeping the wolf howling and singing for years to come.

However one of them is my one true love but I ain’t saying ;3

rubinaito
January 29th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Three beautiful valentines for me

Incandescence my wise love as beautiful as the stories within the books I read.
Nefarious my first love she is the reason I am even on this website and I will forever love her for that.
.:Blue Wishes:. My adorable little star, keeping the wolf howling and singing for years to come.

However one of them is my one true love but I ain’t saying ;3
E-Eh? Nani...?

Seraphon
January 29th, 2018, 09:25 PM
I'm a lonely potato T^T ;-; XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 29th, 2018, 09:27 PM
E-Eh? Nani...?

Oh! You saw it! Book it! :ohnuu: *runs while blushing madly *

Fuzzy
January 29th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Nope! I haven't even tried to find on.

DragonChaos
January 29th, 2018, 09:42 PM
What's a valentine ;_;

fresh
January 29th, 2018, 09:47 PM
what is this love you speak of

my friend: so who do you have a crush on? *blushes madly at a guy from across the room*

me: umm, nobody.
*awkward silence*

this happened today and on friday. my friends have no memory lol
i am the only one in my group of friends without a crush ;; is that bad?
this also happened today with me and a guy who imma call J.

me: *walking to my locker from band*
J: hey alina! hey! hey alina! alina! hey!
me: *finally gets annoyed and whips my head around*
J: did you get a haircut? i like your hair.
me: how do you know my name? and no. *turns around and keeps walking without answering*

for the short answer, no, i have no love in my life.
buuuuuuuut i do have good friends! Charmer [self-explanatory on why] Flameleaf [self-explanatory on why]

rubinaito
January 29th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Oh! You saw it! Book it! :ohnuu: *runs while blushing madly *
*falls to pieces*
Cali came first,
Then Sasuke
Who else is out there?
*ponderous expression before chasing after Sasuke*
Waaaaaaait! Sasuke-Chan don't leave me heeeeeeeere!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 29th, 2018, 09:54 PM
*falls to pieces*
Cali came first,
Then Sasuke
Who else is out there?
*ponderous expression before chasing after Sasuke*
Waaaaaaait! Sasuke-Chan don't leave me heeeeeeeere!
*soon stops still blushing a bit *
... fine! Than hold my hand my love!
*says while holding out hand with a soft smile*
This may be a bit late my love but how about becoming my one true love~ *says with a wink and a soft blush *

Charmer
January 29th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Yup. It's my wifu.

But here's some extra's for a few special peeps that make my life a little nicer:
blue jellie king kaleb! AbsurdJinx Dust Flameleaf .:Blue Wishes:. 2018 Okapi mompaws Megan

You guys have touched my heart this year. Keep being wonderful, won't you? Not just for me, but for everyone who's lucky enough to love you. Happy Valentine's day! :balloon:

lio
January 29th, 2018, 10:01 PM
calypso

//climbs onto shoulders and hugs head with entire body

yeEEEEEEEE

(it's possible trust me)

fresh
January 29th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Yup. It's my wifu.

But here's some extra's for a few special peeps that make my life a little nicer:
blue jellie king kaleb! AbsurdJinx Dust Flameleaf .:Blue Wishes:. 2018 Okapi mompaws Megan

You guys have touched my heart this year. Keep being wonderful, won't you? Not just for me, but for everyone who's lucky enough to love you. Happy Valentine's day! :balloon:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOVE VALENTINE
IM EDITING MY POST

rubinaito
January 29th, 2018, 10:07 PM
*soon stops still blushing a bit *
... fine! Than hold my hand my love!
*says while holding out hand with a soft smile*
This may be a bit late my love but how about becoming my one true love~ *says with a wink and a soft blush *
Well, that's a lot more forward than Cali.
I'm gonna be honest here, Sas. I'm not the kind of person that would get into internet relationships- partly because of my parents, partly because I'm just really cautious.
Unless this is a joke and I'm completely misinterpreting it

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 29th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Well, that's a lot more forward than Cali.
I'm gonna be honest here, Sas. I'm not the kind of person that would get into internet relationships- partly because of my parents, partly because I'm just really cautious.
Unless this is a joke and I'm completely misinterpreting it
Aww ;^; as you wish mi amor :3 still friends?

Charmer
January 29th, 2018, 10:10 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I FORGOT TO MENTION YOU I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LOVE VALENTINE
IM EDITING MY POST

It probably is, but I cheated. Charmer don't play by nobody's rules! Charmer does what she wants because she's a wildcard!

Tundra
January 29th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Charmer
blue jellie
Boba Fett
Merrypotatoes
Alone4Life
Vortex

I dun care if they mean loaf valentine, I’m going by friends and that’s that.

rubinaito
January 29th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Aww ;^; as you wish mi amor :3 still friends?
Well, yes. Why wouldn't we still be friends?
ifonlymyrealliferelationshipscouldgolikethisdammit

Crow
January 29th, 2018, 10:17 PM
the best valentine
i!! love!! my!! boyfriend!!!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 29th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Well, yes. Why wouldn't we still be friends?
ifonlymyrealliferelationshipscouldgolikethisdammit
Yay!!! :3

fresh
January 29th, 2018, 10:28 PM
It probably is, but I cheated. Charmer don't play by nobody's rules! Charmer does what she wants because she's a wildcard!
lol thats me too

fresh
January 29th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Charmer
blue jellie
Boba Fett
Merrypotatoes
Alone4Life
Vortex

^^
(i have nothing else to say lol)

Tundra
January 29th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Thanks!
Lol, you don’t have a crush? That’s amazing.

graves
January 29th, 2018, 11:01 PM
yummyluc is the best boyfriend and is my valentine

Rivergold
January 29th, 2018, 11:23 PM
What’s been happening at school recently, between me, Guy, and Friend.

~during class one day~
Me: *steals Guy’s drawing so I can shade it* child markers are fine, but it’s amazing what a pencil can...*realizes I don’t have a pencil* *steals Guy’s pencil* okay here we go.
Friend: I SHIP IT.
Me: wut?
Friend: C’mon, you’re cute together!
Me: ooookaaaay?

~at lunch recently~
Guy: *tries to balance empty salad box on head* no it won’t work.
Me: *picks up salad box and puts it on his head* you have to balance it.
Guy: ...how?
Friend: Why aren’t you two dating?
Me&Guy: *look at each other*
Me: ....no?

The thing is tho he’s more of a oversized heater that hugs me on command than a crush. He and Friend also agree that I should become a tattoo artist.

Empress Of Evil
January 30th, 2018, 12:26 AM
I have no valentines. I will be spending the day alone....

BEAR.
January 30th, 2018, 12:52 AM
Rose Queen

i shall dazzle her with a romantic dinner

Ariii
January 30th, 2018, 01:03 AM
Just someone named
CHOCOLATE
: D

:blue:
January 30th, 2018, 01:26 AM
i am hopelessly in love with someone from another site, and i feel weird mentioning people for some reason on here because i’m friends with most people

Seraphon
January 30th, 2018, 06:43 AM
Flameleaf X3 thank uuuuu

I'm not mentioning people because I always fear I will forget someone!

And I'm far too lazy

No One's Beeswax
January 30th, 2018, 06:54 AM
I'm my own Valentine because
1. No one likes me
and 2. I just want an excuse to buy myself chocolate.

fresh
January 30th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Thanks!
Lol, you don’t have a crush? That’s amazing.
nope. all the guys (and girls) shove me everywhere in the hallway (which i then chase them down and shove them back) and crack jokes behind my back (which i then loudly crack a jpke to my friend about them), so, no. and nobody's particularly handsome/beautiful.

lio
January 30th, 2018, 07:09 AM
okay so i know i already said my valentine but

i'm gonna make something big and nice for calypso and she's gonna love it mkay
(if i get off my phone long enough to do it at least)

anyways
i would have like?? maybe two other valentines but
i won't say both cus one already said theirs
and the other is irl and has a girlfriend so :'>>>>>>>>>>>>

but my valentine right now is perfect enough ♡

Tundra
January 30th, 2018, 07:30 AM
Wow, that’s harsh...

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 30th, 2018, 08:58 AM
I just live my life in the shadows. Nobody knows I'm there. Which is perfectly fine by me.

_sentinel
January 30th, 2018, 10:59 AM
You are the least abletogainasignificantother-y people on earth and I I've found my home. i am the most lonely being on earth

You are the least abletogainasignificantother-y people on earth and I I've found my home. i am the most lonely being on earth
can't edit so double post it is
*I think I've

yummyluc
January 30th, 2018, 03:08 PM
yummyluc is the best boyfriend and is my valentine

this is false, because YOU are the best boyfriend
ily
and ur my valentine uwu

AbsurdJinx
January 31st, 2018, 12:48 PM
Dear Suspiciousmindz,
I see I've been claimed. On that note, warn your boyfriend that I will fight to the death for this date. Perhaps steal some blankets from him on my behalf? That will surely intimidate him.
Sincerely,
She Who Loves You The Bestest :heartbounce::heartbounce::heartbounce:

mvoxhu
January 31st, 2018, 12:49 PM
Yup. It's my wifu.

you're an actual blessing

on another note, i have some platonic valentines! meraki king kaleb! yummyluc Crow chiaki Lawlipop Charmer Sage

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2018, 12:57 PM
Well, I'm very into love and I'm still looking for a boyfriend (who will actually be serious, won't cheat or anything) and I have a few crushes but I am NOT doing anything about them...

Although my best friend just got asked out by her good friend/crush and they've been going out for about a week and I'm a bit jealous because they have some of the cutest text conversations.

So, no, I do not. But I'm VERY open if anyone on WCO would like to ask me/take me as their valentines date. I'm excited to see what event there is this time.

FadingEchoes
January 31st, 2018, 01:44 PM
I have a crush on a guy, but we're both against dating at our current age, we went to homecoming together, and we're going to go to prom together, but just as friends.

So I guess I'll just play basketball all day.

meraki
January 31st, 2018, 02:04 PM

on another note, i have some platonic valentines! meraki king kaleb! yummyluc Crow chiaki Lawlipop Charmer Sage

<3

Bandido
February 1st, 2018, 12:18 AM
No one, actually.

Fuzzy
February 1st, 2018, 01:05 AM
I've just been reading this, don't ask why, and it seams no one really has a date on here. I mean, a lot of us don't care or aren't looking for one, some have one or more and others well, they say that are all alone, I feel sad for em.
Lucky for me I don't worry about it! I just go with whatever and hang out with friends.

wren
February 1st, 2018, 01:16 AM
Isn’t it obvious who I love? Of course I’m loyal to my friend crew, are we a pack? A herd? A gathering? Whatever we are I’m loyal to old and new of the crew, pack, herd, pod, gathering, association, club etc. So that’s the first set

Broken Madness
.:Blue Wishes:.
Teggy
Incandescence
hiraeth

Second are my loves who I adore their roleplay styles and appreciate them in my life, I wouldn’t be the same without them. They are my backbone, support, and those who inspire me to write better than I’ve ever done before. I will also briefly explain why they’ve made this list

AbsurdJinx
You made me understand the quality of post was never always length by pushing me to understand it was how much you could express in less lines
Empress Of Evil
By showing me, you allowed me to keep to my character by providing your help and assistance always. A moral support and guide to help me stay true to my cat c:
Lonestar23
Like empress, you have the ability to stick to a persona and almost live that role like nobody’s business. Your posts are full of creativity and a vibrancy that is so attractive to the reader
Incandescence [ Who fits into both categories ]
The plotter, who always has the best ideas to get things going no matter what, who understands how to narrowly squeeze out of any bad place with whoever, whenever or wherever
.:Blue Wishes:. [ who also fits here too ]
Who also proved, quality didn’t always have to be quantity and encourages me to find my own style and embrace myself as a writer as opposed to worrying over others
starfall
Who made me understand the true meaning of character development and follow through
~rattlesnake~
Who showed me, having a strong bond with cherries didn’t have to be always love interests, who showed me a new gate way of experience with extended family roleplay
Charmer
Don’t wirry I’m not done your write up yet!

Deerlie
February 1st, 2018, 05:50 AM
Charmer
blue jellie
Boba Fett
Merrypotatoes
Alone4Life
Vortex

Awe!
I’m adding a friend of my own!
@CharmeweanRainbow

_sentinel
February 1st, 2018, 08:09 AM
Awe!
I’m adding a friend of my own!
@CharmeweanRainbow
I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALONE
WHAT SECRETS DO YOU HIDE

Rivergold
February 1st, 2018, 09:53 PM
I just live my life in the shadows. Nobody knows I'm there. Which is perfectly fine by me.
O rly?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 1st, 2018, 10:53 PM
Nope. I don't have a valentines. I do have me, myself, and a couple friends who do you have valentines though. Does that count? X3

Rivergold
February 2nd, 2018, 04:59 PM
Nope. I don't have a valentines. I do have me, myself, and a couple friends who do you have valentines though. Does that count? X3
DA SQWERYLL

Deerlie
February 3rd, 2018, 07:00 PM
I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALONE
WHAT SECRETS DO YOU HIDE
Lol read my sig

February 3rd, 2018, 10:45 PM
Ha! I'm my own Valentine, I give myself food to eat, I'm very content with being by myself!

Sage
February 7th, 2018, 02:03 PM

<3