PDA

View Full Version : The official Rouge-clan thread!

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 04:15 PM
(The long awaited Rouge-clan thread has arrived! I hope we all have some great fun here! I’ll begin.)

Stormstar padded out of his den. As leader, he had a lot of responsibility to his clan, whether the cats were exiled or they came of their own accord, the young leader knew they would always be welcome in rouge-clan.
Razorclaw Sasukewolf (madness) Mystic Pouncepaw Boba Fett

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 04:43 PM
(The long awaited Rouge-clan thread has arrived! I hope we all have some great fun here! I’ll begin.)

Stormstar padded out of his den. As leader, he had a lot of responsibility to his clan, whether the cats were exiled or they came of their own accord, the young leader knew they would always be welcome in rouge-clan.
Razorclaw Sasukewolf (madness) Mystic Pouncepaw Boba Fett

Irisgaze was the very first awake and she was just sitting in the clearing, looking up at the trees and sky. She turned her attention to the footsteps she heard and realized it was Stormstar. Irisgaze padded over to him and dipped her head, ``Good morning Stormstar.`` She mewed, she knew that he was a very wise and responsible leader so she always had been friendly to him, also because he had accepted her for who she was and was now in Rouge-clan.

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Irisgaze was the very first awake and she was just sitting in the clearing, looking up at the trees and sky. She turned her attention to the footsteps she heard and realized it was Stormstar. Irisgaze padded over to him and dipped her head, ``Good morning Stormstar.`` She mewed, she knew that he was a very wise and responsible leader so she always had been friendly to him, also because he had accepted her for who she was and was now in Rouge-clan.
“Thank you irisgaze,” stormstar meowed gratefully. “I’m glad that you were up. I would like you to go get my sister please, she is probably sleeping in the warrior’s den.”

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 05:05 PM
“Thank you irisgaze,” stormstar meowed gratefully. “I’m glad that you were up. I would like you to go get my sister please, she is probably sleeping in the warrior’s den.”

``Oh yes, Of course.`` She mewed and padded over to the warriors den, she poked her head in before quietly stepping in. She carefully tip-toed through the sleeping warriors and to Squirrelblaze's nest. She gently nudged the deputy, ``Squirrelblaze, Stormstar wants you.`` She whispered quietly.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 06:30 AM
``Oh yes, Of course.`` She mewed and padded over to the warriors den, she poked her head in before quietly stepping in. She carefully tip-toed through the sleeping warriors and to Squirrelblaze's nest. She gently nudged the deputy, ``Squirrelblaze, Stormstar wants you.`` She whispered quietly.
“Huh... WHA?” Squirrelblaze jumped out of her nest. “IS IT LILLYBREEZE? IS HE HERE? BECAUSE IF HE IS ILL KILL HIM IN REVENGE FOR MOM!” She mewed rage and fear burning in her blue eyes, as she effectively woke up the entire clan with her yowling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Killer begins to walk up to stormstar “ greetings my lord~ did something interesting happen it’s been a while since I’ve heard the lady yell like that “ he says with a playful almost deadly purr. “ or is something amiss?”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Killer begins to walk up to stormstar “ greetings my lord~ did something interesting happen it’s been a while since I’ve heard the lady yell like that “ he says with a playful almost deadly purr. “ or is something amiss?”

“No killer.” Stormstar sighed. “Just my sister haveing nightmares about that traitor that killed our mother. Tell me killer, are you loyal enough to rouge-clan to go on a special mission. Yes I know of your previous killing skills. And I am sorry to say that I have to keep an eye on my back, not just with you but with a few cats. And I hope you won’t take any offense to that, but I want YOU, to go kill that murdurus Lillybreeze, he is probably hanging around the old foxclan camp. I’ll show you where. But you will accompany me and a few other cats to kill Lillybreeze so that my sister and I can finally have peace from the nightmares that plague us. And I intend to let you know that my sister will be leading the clan if I die and she is an even better fighter then Lillybreeze. That’s why we agreed to have me be leader first, so when I die the clan will be lead by the best fighter I have ever known. So if you kill me on this trip she will hunt you down like prey, understand killer?” Stormstar hoped that killer didn’t want to kill him after that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 10:35 AM
“No killer.” Stormstar sighed. “Just my sister haveing nightmares about that traitor that killed our mother. Tell me killer, are you loyal enough to rouge-clan to go on a special mission. Yes I know of your previous killing skills. And I am sorry to say that I have to keep an eye on my back, not just with you but with a few cats. And I hope you won’t take any offense to that, but I want YOU, to go kill that murdurus Lillybreeze, he is probably hanging around the old foxclan camp. I’ll show you where. But you will accompany me and a few other cats to kill Lillybreeze so that my sister and I can finally have peace from the nightmares that plague us. And I intend to let you know that my sister will be leading the clan if I die and she is an even better fighter then Lillybreeze. That’s why we agreed to have me be leader first, so when I die the clan will be lead by the best fighter I have ever known. So if you kill me on this trip she will hunt you down like prey, understand killer?” Stormstar hoped that killer didn’t want to kill him after that.
He thinks a bit than smiles “ sure but I go alone. My ways of killing aren’t exactly kind or beautiful like yours. I may even grab a bite once she’s dead but if you truly wish to come so be it. I’ll do it but you must do something for me in return. “ he says with a soft wave of his tail as he begins to stand up His claws already out and eager to spill blood. “ anyway what did this tom do huh? What’s so special about this guy that gives you two nightmares? And I’m not planning on ending your life... yet. You have given me plenty of reasons why not to kill you but if you screw up and show mercy to this warrior I will kill him no matter what you say. If this one gives you nightmares he was mostly likely in your dreams before hmm? He will suffer greatly besides... I owe Squirrelblaze a lot. And If this gives me a chance to win her heart so be it .. than again I would do it either way even if you didn’t ask me to do it. I would kill him anyway, I may be a rouge but I ain’t some cold guy. I’m a killer with a duty to protect.. even if she doesn’t see me the way I see her”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 11:33 AM
He thinks a bit than smiles “ sure but I go alone. My ways of killing aren’t exactly kind or beautiful like yours. I may even grab a bite once she’s dead but if you truly wish to come so be it. I’ll do it but you must do something for me in return. “ he says with a soft wave of his tail as he begins to stand up His claws already out and eager to spill blood. “ anyway what did this tom do huh? What’s so special about this guy that gives you two nightmares? And I’m not planning on ending your life... yet. You have given me plenty of reasons why not to kill you but if you screw up and show mercy to this warrior I will kill him no matter what you say. If this one gives you nightmares he was mostly likely in your dreams before hmm? He will suffer greatly besides... I owe Squirrelblaze a lot. And If this gives me a chance to win her heart so be it .. than again I would do it either way even if you didn’t ask me to do it. I would kill him anyway, I may be a rouge but I ain’t some cold guy. I’m a killer with a duty to protect.. even if she doesn’t see me the way I see her”

“Lillybreeze was foxclan’s medicine cat. When our mother was an apprentice and her sister, mosskit, was about to be an apprentice, but a badger hit mosskit and broke her ribs. And when they brought mosskit to Lillybreeze the medicine cat decided that instead of mosskit living, it would just be easyer to drop her down a hole and let her die and stage a fox attack. But after Lillybreeze had left the hole where mosskit was our mother,Ravenfang found her sister. Ravenfang decided that if Lillybreeze was going to stage an attack then no one would believe Ravnfang if she told them. So she took her sister out of the hole and since her sister was already dead, she berried mosskit on her favorite spot. After Ravenfang became a warrior she went up to mosskit’s grave to Maurn mosskit. Then Lillybreeze snuck behind Ravenfang. Lillybreeze knew that Ravenfang knew that Lillybreeze had put mosskit in the hole to die. So to stop the truth from getting out Lillybreeze pushed Ravenfang off the cliff that mosskits grave was by. Ravenfang had never known that Lillybreeze had pushed her off the cliff.The leader of foxclan found ravenfang and took her back to camp. Redstar told Lillybreeze to help Ravenfang get better, and when ravenfang had fell ravenfang had broken her lower back. Lillybreeze decided that he would drown ravenfang, so while ravenfang slept Lillybreeze picked the warrior up and dragged her to the river that was on the edge of their territory, however the leader of foxclan had followed Lillybreeze as he dragged ravenfang to the river and the leader of foxclan stopped the evil medicine cat, and later exiled him. All was quiet for a while, they found that we were going to be born and found our father, Brackenspirit,and brought him to foxclan to be with mother. Then we were born and then made apprentices. One day Lillybreeze came back. And he brought an army of evil cats from a far off twoleg place. They killed our father, and Lillybreeze cornered mother and we didn’t know how to fight yet so we were hideing underneath her but the evil medicine cat didn’t know that. We saw him kill mother. He was being unfair. She couldn’t fight. She couldn’t even walk. And that medicine cat killed her and left with his army. They had wiped out the entire clan.” Stormstar’s eyes narrowed and his green eyes blazed with fury. “Squirrelblaze and I want him dead more then anything we have ever wanted in our entire lives.” Stormstar flexed his claws. “There WILL be no mercy!” Stormstar’s eyes glinted with hatred in the cold morning sun’s light.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 12:17 PM
“Lillybreeze was foxclan’s medicine cat. When our mother was an apprentice and her sister, mosskit, was about to be an apprentice, but a badger hit mosskit and broke her ribs. And when they brought mosskit to Lillybreeze the medicine cat decided that instead of mosskit living, it would just be easyer to drop her down a hole and let her die and stage a fox attack. But after Lillybreeze had left the hole where mosskit was our mother,Ravenfang found her sister. Ravenfang decided that if Lillybreeze was going to stage an attack then no one would believe Ravnfang if she told them. So she took her sister out of the hole and since her sister was already dead, she berried mosskit on her favorite spot. After Ravenfang became a warrior she went up to mosskit’s grave to Maurn mosskit. Then Lillybreeze snuck behind Ravenfang. Lillybreeze knew that Ravenfang knew that Lillybreeze had put mosskit in the hole to die. So to stop the truth from getting out Lillybreeze pushed Ravenfang off the cliff that mosskits grave was by. Ravenfang had never known that Lillybreeze had pushed her off the cliff.The leader of foxclan found ravenfang and took her back to camp. Redstar told Lillybreeze to help Ravenfang get better, and when ravenfang had fell ravenfang had broken her lower back. Lillybreeze decided that he would drown ravenfang, so while ravenfang slept Lillybreeze picked the warrior up and dragged her to the river that was on the edge of their territory, however the leader of foxclan had followed Lillybreeze as he dragged ravenfang to the river and the leader of foxclan stopped the evil medicine cat, and later exiled him. All was quiet for a while, they found that we were going to be born and found our father, Brackenspirit,and brought him to foxclan to be with mother. Then we were born and then made apprentices. One day Lillybreeze came back. And he brought an army of evil cats from a far off twoleg place. They killed our father, and Lillybreeze cornered mother and we didn’t know how to fight yet so we were hideing underneath her but the evil medicine cat didn’t know that. We saw him kill mother. He was being unfair. She couldn’t fight. She couldn’t even walk. And that medicine cat killed her and left with his army. They had wiped out the entire clan.” Stormstar’s eyes narrowed and his green eyes blazed with fury. “Squirrelblaze and I want him dead more then anything we have ever wanted in our entire lives.” Stormstar flexed his claws. “There WILL be no mercy!” Stormstar’s eyes glinted with hatred in the cold morning sun’s light.
He listens to each word and slowly by the second he felt... like he was the same as the leader beside him. He looks at him than looks away sighing softly “ ..... look Smowstar I’m going to tell you something I never told anyone else so you better not tell anyone especially your sister understand?” He asks rather coldly as he looks at the sky “ ..... your past is almost like my own except they knew I was there. He was my own father after all. Not only did he destroy his own clan but he tore my mother apart right in front of me telling me... that this world is not for weaklings. I was forced to follow him to train under him like a slave .... I killed because I was scared... I killed because if I had fought back I would end up with the same fate as my mother who... even now I barely even knew... my nightmares are not of her or him they are only about the lives I was forced to take.... each day I question myself am I truly worthy of living? Am I worthy of this? Of a clan of something big and beautiful like this.... sometimes I would say no other times very rarely I’ll say yes... I have gotten my revenge but it’s not as sweet as you think especially when you have a mate and kits on the line.... I let anger, hate and pain take control of me and thus .... I’m alone now... my kits they were killed by his cats, my mate ... he killed her right in front of me and I didn’t even know until we were face to face ..... I let revenge take control and I didn’t even see my own family die as I attacked. I fought proudly as if I was protecting something... but I didn’t know that something was already gone... once the fight died down and his body was right in front of me... I was alone.” He looks at him “ I heard nothing but slience not a peep nothing coming to me saying something... anything. I ... I can’t even remember the face of my mother yet I can remember the words that tom said to me. He said “ Boy this world ain’t all flowers and rainbows in order to survive you gotta kill. You gotta end everything that weakens you and let the blood flow. That is life son... that is life “..... “ he looks down “ I understand your anger trust me I do but... to die for it. Is it truly worth it? You’re sister will be sad and will try to do something about it know she will. She is a stubborn one... let me do this alone. I’ve lived long enough and I believe I can kill him and live. He’s most likely old and weak so it will be a easy kill....” he begins to sit down. “ ... just don’t let anger take control... you’ll lose everything if you do”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 12:59 PM
He listens to each word and slowly by the second he felt... like he was the same as the leader beside him. He looks at him than looks away sighing softly “ ..... look Smowstar I’m going to tell you something I never told anyone else so you better not tell anyone especially your sister understand?” He asks rather coldly as he looks at the sky “ ..... your past is almost like my own except they knew I was there. He was my own father after all. Not only did he destroy his own clan but he tore my mother apart right in front of me telling me... that this world is not for weaklings. I was forced to follow him to train under him like a slave .... I killed because I was scared... I killed because if I had fought back I would end up with the same fate as my mother who... even now I barely even knew... my nightmares are not of her or him they are only about the lives I was forced to take.... each day I question myself am I truly worthy of living? Am I worthy of this? Of a clan of something big and beautiful like this.... sometimes I would say no other times very rarely I’ll say yes... I have gotten my revenge but it’s not as sweet as you think especially when you have a mate and kits on the line.... I let anger, hate and pain take control of me and thus .... I’m alone now... my kits they were killed by his cats, my mate ... he killed her right in front of me and I didn’t even know until we were face to face ..... I let revenge take control and I didn’t even see my own family die as I attacked. I fought proudly as if I was protecting something... but I didn’t know that something was already gone... once the fight died down and his body was right in front of me... I was alone.” He looks at him “ I heard nothing but slience not a peep nothing coming to me saying something... anything. I ... I can’t even remember the face of my mother yet I can remember the words that tom said to me. He said “ Boy this world ain’t all flowers and rainbows in order to survive you gotta kill. You gotta end everything that weakens you and let the blood flow. That is life son... that is life “..... “ he looks down “ I understand your anger trust me I do but... to die for it. Is it truly worth it? You’re sister will be sad and will try to do something about it know she will. She is a stubborn one... let me do this alone. I’ve lived long enough and I believe I can kill him and live. He’s most likely old and weak so it will be a easy kill....” he begins to sit down. “ ... just don’t let anger take control... you’ll lose everything if you do”

Stormstar looked at the cat that stood in front of him. “I know how you feel. My father. He died trying to kill Lillybreeze, he failed but... he did blind Lillybreeze on one side. Still I need to show you where Lillybreeze is. I know where the old foxclan camp is. Lillybreeze has made his own clan. He calls it rockclan. He has made the ultimate defense. I have penitrated it before. And this is what I have to show for it.” Stormstar lifted his left front leg with a wince. Revealing a deep cut still sticky with blood, that if he had not shown it would be impossible for anyone to see. “I haven’t even shown squirrelblaze yet. But I attacked their camp yesterday.” Stormstar shifted so that the cut was hidden again. “I’m lucky that t wasn’t any worse. I’ll come with you. They have positioned sharp stones and dog teeth all around my old beloved camp, but I have found a way that you can go so that you only get minor scraches.” Stormstar looked at Killer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Stormstar looked at the cat that stood in front of him. “I know how you feel. My father. He died trying to kill Lillybreeze, he failed but... he did blind Lillybreeze on one side. Still I need to show you where Lillybreeze is. I know where the old foxclan camp is. Lillybreeze has made his own clan. He calls it rockclan. He has made the ultimate defense. I have penitrated it before. And this is what I have to show for it.” Stormstar lifted his left front leg with a wince. Revealing a deep cut still sticky with blood, that if he had not shown it would be impossible for anyone to see. “I haven’t even shown squirrelblaze yet. But I attacked their camp yesterday.” Stormstar shifted so that the cut was hidden again. “I’m lucky that t wasn’t any worse. I’ll come with you. They have positioned sharp stones and dog teeth all around my old beloved camp, but I have found a way that you can go so that you only get minor scraches.” Stormstar looked at Killer.
He sighs softly “ ... no you stay. I can figure it out on my own besides don’t you know why they call me Killer. Because I’m Killer good at what I do besides a few small spikes and teeth ain’t going to hurt me at all. I’m more skilled than you think my lord. How do you think cats end up calling me clan Ender. Just tell me where you did it and I’ll be in my way, I have other cats that follow me around so they may even help me as I rid the world of that so called clan. You stay and get that cut healed. I know many strong cats who died due to a cut so I ain’t having it If you end up dying because of this understood?”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 01:49 PM
He sighs softly “ ... no you stay. I can figure it out on my own besides don’t you know why they call me Killer. Because I’m Killer good at what I do besides a few small spikes and teeth ain’t going to hurt me at all. I’m more skilled than you think my lord. How do you think cats end up calling me clan Ender. Just tell me where you did it and I’ll be in my way, I have other cats that follow me around so they may even help me as I rid the world of that so called clan. You stay and get that cut healed. I know many strong cats who died due to a cut so I ain’t having it If you end up dying because of this understood?”

“I won’t die! And you are going to need some help.” Stormstar looked at killer sternly. “You can’t fight An entire clan by yourself. And it’s my fight too. Maybe even more than yours.” Stormstar said senceably.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 01:53 PM
“I won’t die! And you are going to need some help.” Stormstar looked at killer sternly. “You can’t fight An entire clan by yourself. And it’s my fight too. Maybe even more than yours.” Stormstar said senceably.
He looks at him coldly “ they don’t know me. They won’t expect a sudden rouge clan jumping onto them. You may be my leader but you don’t lead the rouges outside they follow me and will only follow me. I’ve lead my clans and I’ve destroyed many clans to know how it works. I ain’t letting you go unless your fit for it. You’re injured and a idiot to think you can fight with that cut. Go get healed and I’ll gather my cats. Not yours. This may be your fight but unlike you I got nothing to lose”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 02:04 PM
He looks at him coldly “ they don’t know me. They won’t expect a sudden rouge clan jumping onto them. You may be my leader but you don’t lead the rouges outside they follow me and will only follow me. I’ve lead my clans and I’ve destroyed many clans to know how it works. I ain’t letting you go unless your fit for it. You’re injured and a idiot to think you can fight with that cut. Go get healed and I’ll gather my cats. Not yours. This may be your fight but unlike you I got nothing to lose”

“Fine. I’ll go get healed. But i will be healed by tomorrow, please wait until tomorrow to attack. Wait until sunhigh, and i’ll be healed. And you do know that I’m every bit as stubborn as my sister. And if you leave without me I’ll still come.” Stormstar meowed stubbornly. “And if you refuse to let me come and leave early then I’ll follow you and if you don’t let me come at all then I’ll go with or without you so don’t try anything. I’m going to tell squirrelblaze about the battle. She will understand that she needs to stay here while I go into battle. If she gets killed I’ll never forgive myself. And Lillybreeze knows we are alive. And plus remember I have nine lives. If I’m not in the attack then he will send a patrol to attack the camp. That’s what happened to kill my old clan. He attacked in the camp and they let themselves be drove back then he sent a different patrol to attack the camp. That’s why I need to go to their camp, Lillybreeze wants me.”

(Btw I’ll be rping as Lillybreeze, and Stormstar in the fight.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 02:09 PM
“Fine. I’ll go get healed. But i will be healed by tomorrow, please wait until tomorrow to attack. Wait until sunhigh, and i’ll be healed. And you do know that I’m every bit as stubborn as my sister. And if you leave without me I’ll still come.” Stormstar meowed stubbornly.

(Btw I’ll be rping as Lillybreeze, and Stormstar in the fight.)
He laughs softly “ ... so be it my lord until than I’ll gather my cats and prepare them for it. You can join us however you like. But be warned they won’t like a clan cat.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up “ anyway shall I speak to your sister?”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 02:25 PM
He laughs softly “ ... so be it my lord until than I’ll gather my cats and prepare them for it. You can join us however you like. But be warned they won’t like a clan cat.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up “ anyway shall I speak to your sister?”

“Yes please, and make sure she knows that she needs to stay here to be ready for an attack.” Stormstar meowed quietly. “Make her promise not to tell anyone!” Stormstar said over his shoulder. As he walked twords his den in great pain.

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 04:24 PM
“Huh... WHA?” Squirrelblaze jumped out of her nest. “IS IT LILLYBREEZE? IS HE HERE? BECAUSE IF HE IS ILL KILL HIM IN REVENGE FOR MOM!” She mewed rage and fear burning in her blue eyes, as she effectively woke up the entire clan with her yowling.

Irisgaze jumped back as Squirrelblaze snarled in rage, ``Uh, No.. It's me Irisgaze and as I was saying, Stormstar would like to see you.`` she mewed and took a step back as if she thought Squirrelblaze would attack her.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Irisgaze jumped back as Squirrelblaze snarled in rage, ``Uh, No.. It's me Irisgaze and as I was saying, Stormstar would like to see you.`` she mewed and took a step back as if she thought Squirrelblaze would attack her.
As her nightmare faded Squirrelblaze irisgaze standing in front of her. “Oh I’m sorry irisgaze I had another nightmare. I’ll go see him now.” She rolled her eyes. “He probably wants me to organize the patrols with him.”

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 05:48 PM
As her nightmare faded Squirrelblaze irisgaze standing in front of her. “Oh I’m sorry irisgaze I had another nightmare. I’ll go see him now.” She rolled her eyes. “He probably wants me to organize the patrols with him.”

Irisgaze shook her pelt so it was smooth again, ``It's ok..`` She mewed, ``Besides, you never know! He can maybe want you for something else?`` She said hopefully.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 05:33 AM
Irisgaze shook her pelt so it was smooth again, ``It's ok..`` She mewed, ``Besides, you never know! He can maybe want you for something else?`` She said hopefully.

“If he does then he is in trouble.” Squirrelblaze purred. “I wonder what endheart is doing.” Squirrelblaze said dreamily. (She doesn’t know what Endheart used to do.)
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 09:42 AM
“If he does then he is in trouble.” Squirrelblaze purred. “I wonder what endheart is doing.” Squirrelblaze said dreamily. (She doesn’t know what Endheart used to do.)
Broken Madness
K! :3) he begins to walk into the den hearing what she said. He laughs softly “ already thinking of me? How cute “ he says playfully

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 09:55 AM
K! :3) he begins to walk into the den hearing what she said. He laughs softly “ already thinking of me? How cute “ he says playfully

Squirrelblaze looks away. “I n-need to go see Stormstar. He sent for me. Probably for patrols.” She starts to pad past endheart.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 10:02 AM
Squirrelblaze looks away. “I n-need to go see Stormstar. He sent for me. Probably for patrols.” She starts to pad past endheart.
He smiles softly as he stops her by suddenly standing in front of her “ hmm~ why in such a hurry my friend? He actually sent me to get you so you don’t mind if I walk with you I hope?” He says with a soft kind purr.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 10:15 AM
He smiles softly as he stops her by suddenly standing in front of her “ hmm~ why in such a hurry my friend? He actually sent me to get you so you don’t mind if I walk with you I hope?” He says with a soft kind purr.

“N-no I don’t mind at all! I-i would like it if you walked with me.” Squirrelblaze stammered awkwardly. There was an awkward silence... “Well Stormstar won’t wait while we turn to stone! Let’s go!” Squirrelblaze said quickly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 10:18 AM
“N-no I don’t mind at all! I-i would like it if you walked with me.” Squirrelblaze stammered awkwardly. There was an awkward silence... “Well Stormstar won’t wait while we turn to stone! Let’s go!” Squirrelblaze said quickly.
He smiles happily “ as you wish my lady” he says as he begins to walk heading towards the leaders den eventually remembering that he was going to get healed and he knew he didn’t want Squirrelblaze to know about it. So he suddenly stands in front of her .. again. “ actually I just remembered he’s quite busy now. How about we hunt for a bit. I know he did want some hunting patrols since the food pile is getting a bit low so how about a little hunt together?”

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 10:23 AM
He smiles happily “ as you wish my lady” he says as he begins to walk heading towards the leaders den eventually remembering that he was going to get healed and he knew he didn’t want Squirrelblaze to know about it. So he suddenly stands in front of her .. again. “ actually I just remembered he’s quite busy now. How about we hunt for a bit. I know he did want some hunting patrols since the food pile is getting a bit low so how about a little hunt together?”
(Lol squirrelblazexEndheart forever XD)
Squirrelblaze knew that Endheart knew that she liked him so she figured that she no longer had to be embarrassed about it. “Yeah? Ok let’s go!” She said as she began to bound twards the camp entrance stopping to see if Endheart would catch up. Then Endheart flashed past her. “I’ll need catch you before the prey!” she purred. Running after him into the forest.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 10:36 AM
(Lol squirrelblazexEndheart forever XD)
Squirrelblaze knew that Endheart knew that she liked him so she figured that she no longer had to be embarrassed about it. “Yeah? Ok let’s go!” She said as she began to bound twards the camp entrance stopping to see if Endheart would catch up. Then Endheart flashed past her. “I’ll need catch you before the prey!” she purred. Running after him into the forest.
Yay!! Ship it!! :surprisehug: )
Endheart smiles softly as he quickly runs past her, “ i’ll Like to see you try!” He Says loudly and playfully soon he just suddenly stops in front of her and pounces on her pinning her down with ease with a soft smile and warm eyes “ I believe I won” He Says purring softly as he looks at her.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 10:42 AM
Yay!! Ship it!! :surprisehug: )
Endheart smiles softly as he quickly runs past her, “ i’ll Like to see you try!” He Says loudly and playfully soon he just suddenly stops in front of her and pounces on her pinning her down with ease with a soft smile and warm eyes “ I believe I won” He Says purring softly as he looks at her.
(Definitely! They are SO cute! XD)
“Ugg! Get off me you big lug! I need my lungs please!” Squirrelblaze purred looking into the tom’s beautiful eyes. “Why are you hunting me! The prey is what we eat! Not little she-cats!” Squirrelblaze squeaked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 10:58 AM
(Definitely! They are SO cute! XD)
“Ugg! Get off me you big lug! I need my lungs please!” Squirrelblaze purred looking into the tom’s beautiful eyes. “Why are you hunting me! The prey is what we eat! Not little she-cats!” Squirrelblaze squeaked.
:surprisehug: yay!!)
Endheart laughs softly as he suddenly leans forward and licks her nose purring happily “ because you’re so cute I just had to catch you” He Says playfully as he gets off her his tail going under her chin a bit

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 11:07 AM
:surprisehug: yay!!)
Endheart laughs softly as he suddenly leans forward and licks her nose purring happily “ because you’re so cute I just had to catch you” He Says playfully as he gets off her his tail going under her chin a bit
(This is srsly so adorable)
“Well,” She says with her whiskers twitching with joy. “I bet you can’t catch more prey than me!” She says as she suddenly bolts forward to catch an unsuspecting mouse five fox-lengths away. The mouse didn’t even have a chance. “I’m probably the best hunter in the clan. So good luck!” She boasts playfully, her eyes still shining with pride at her stupendous catch.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:13 AM
(This is srsly so adorable)
“Well,” She says with her whiskers twitching with joy. “I bet you can’t catch more prey than me!” She says as she suddenly bolts forward to catch an unsuspecting mouse five fox-lengths away. The mouse didn’t even have a chance. “I’m probably the best hunter in the clan. So good luck!” She boasts playfully, her eyes still shining with pride at her stupendous catch.
i can’t handle this cuteness!)
Endheart was already licking his paws in front of him a big now dead rabbit. He smiles “ what was that? Sorry I was busy hunting~” he says purring playfully

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 11:15 AM
i can’t handle this cuteness!)
Endheart was already licking his paws in front of him a big now dead rabbit. He smiles “ what was that? Sorry I was busy hunting~” he says purring playfully
Squirrelblaze’s jaw dropped. “H-how?.. Nevermind! Let’s hunt together and bring back the most prey ever!” Squirrelblaze exclamed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:26 AM
Squirrelblaze’s jaw dropped. “H-how?.. Nevermind! Let’s hunt together and bring back the most prey ever!” Squirrelblaze exclamed.
He purrs playfully “ I’m a tom with skill my dear I ain’t like the others “ he says as he begins to walk up to her “ sure lead the way”

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 11:36 AM
Meanwhile back at camp Stormstar didn’t want to bother the medicine cat’s so he went to his den and gathered the cobwebs that drifted on every wall. He gathered some moss that grew right outside his den, and dipped it in the stream of water that ran outside his den. He winced as he cleaned his wound. He then put cobwebs on it to stop the bleeding. When the bleeding stopped he pulled the cobwebs off and he yowled in pain. The wound seemed to be poisoned. It would be fine by the next day but he needed to warn killer. (Stormstar calls Endheart by his original name.)

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 11:50 AM
He purrs playfully “ I’m a tom with skill my dear I ain’t like the others “ he says as he begins to walk up to her “ sure lead the way”
“Come on! I know the perfect place. No cat except me hunts there so the prey that lives there is clueless and fat. This way.” Squirrelblaze leads Endheart to a hidden glade that was deep in the territory filled with fat, stupid and slow prey

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:51 AM
“Come on! I know the perfect place. No cat except me hunts there so the prey that lives there is clueless and fat. This way.” Squirrelblaze leads Endheart to a hidden glade that was deep in the territory filled with fat, stupid and slow prey
He laughs softly “ I’m excited “ He Says purring softly as he follows her. He looks around smelling the air a bit “ so how many should we hunt?”

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 12:11 PM
“Hunt about... half of what you can find. Only the fattest ok?” Squirrelblaze meowed happily. “I love hunting here.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 12:38 PM
“Hunt about... half of what you can find. Only the fattest ok?” Squirrelblaze meowed happily. “I love hunting here.”
He smiles “ I love hunting in the city... but that’s in the past. Come on let’s start. We’re losing daylight “

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 01:32 PM
Squirrelblaze stalked a sparrow as quietly as she could. She got just close enough to pounce- “Squirrelblaze! Endheart!” The panics mew came from Stormstar. He was outside the hidden glade. She looked back to the sparrow. It was gone. “Mouse dung!” Squirrelblaze exclamed. “Endheart! Stormstar is looking for us.” She said quietly. “Let’s go out of the glade the back way.” She mewed to Endheart. “So that the clan doesn’t scare all the prey out of this place.” She beconed with her tail to a small thorny tunnel. “Come on” she said walking twords the tunnel.
(Broken Madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 01:37 PM
Squirrelblaze stalked a sparrow as quietly as she could. She got just close enough to pounce- “Squirrelblaze! Endheart!” The panics mew came from Stormstar. He was outside the hidden glade. She looked back to the sparrow. It was gone. “Mouse dung!” Squirrelblaze exclamed. “Endheart! Stormstar is looking for us.” She said quietly. “Let’s go out of the glade the back way.” She mewed to Endheart. “So that the clan doesn’t scare all the prey out of this place.” She beconed with her tail to a small thorny tunnel. “Come on” she said walking twords the tunnel.
(Broken Madness)
He laughs softly “ oh he’s going to be made at me” He Says playfully as he begins to follow her out of the tunnel. Soon they were out, he begins to look around and soon sees Stormstar, he laughs softly “ my lord do you need anything?” He asks in his cool strong voice.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 01:46 PM
He laughs softly “ oh he’s going to be made at me” He Says playfully as he begins to follow her out of the tunnel. Soon they were out, he begins to look around and soon sees Stormstar, he laughs softly “ my lord do you need anything?” He asks in his cool strong voice.
“Did he tell you squirrelblaze?” Stormstar asked urgently to his sister. “N-no” she answered. “Endheart I need to talk to you. Now please.” Starstorm meowed urgently. “Squirrelblaze can you go back to camp and take three more cats with you for the dusk patrol. I’ll explain later.” Starstorm said to squirrelblaze. Squirrelblaze heard the urgancy in her brothers voice and decided not to argue. “I’m your deputy.” She muttered. But she dipped her head and ran back to camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 01:48 PM
“Did he tell you squirrelblaze?” Stormstar asked urgently to his sister. “N-no” she answered. “Endheart I need to talk to you. Now please.” Starstorm meowed urgently. “Squirrelblaze can you go back to camp and take three more cats with you for the dusk patrol. I’ll explain later.” Starstorm said to squirrelblaze. Squirrelblaze heard the urgancy in her brothers voice and decided not to argue. “I’m your deputy.” She muttered. But she dipped her head and ran back to camp.
[Endheart looks at him “ she’s your deputy my lord. Why not speak it now? And... why didn’t you call me Killer? She doesn’t know?” He asks calmly almost coldly as he looks at him. “... what’s wrong?”

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 02:14 PM
[Endheart looks at him “ she’s your deputy my lord. Why not speak it now? And... why didn’t you call me Killer? She doesn’t know?” He asks calmly almost coldly as he looks at him. “... what’s wrong?”
“The wound that I have...” Stormstar winced at the throbbing pain from the wound, as if it had heard him and wanted to let him know it heard him. “The teeth and stones. They are poisoned. If you get cut by even one. It has pretty strong poison. And we will need to be cautious to about not letting anyone get scratched by them as well as use that to our advantage.” Stormstar winced from the pain in his wound. “I was VERY lucky whoever coated that stone was lazy. I will be healed by tomorrow. But any cats that get scrached I can’t promise the same fate for them.” Stormstar said worriedly.”
Broken Madness

pomegranate
January 31st, 2018, 03:47 PM
AARRRGGGH. I’m so late!)

Nightcall stumbled out of her den, swinging her head wildly back and forth through the air. Her russet eyes flowed angrily, and she scanned the clearing. Barely any cats were here, and Nightcall remarked that with fierce thoughts. What a puny clan I’ve joined, She reminisced about the strong, bold fighters in her old clan. She dismissed that thought with a flick of her long tail, her black pelt shimmering. Rougeclan had brought her in, despite her acid tainted past. Now her loyalties to them were bound, but perhaps not the tightest knot. Her recent naightmare swirled into her mind again, the dream that had occurred just before she had woken up half a moment ago. Russetkit and Icekit were wailing again, their slit throats gurgling with blood. Those were the only cats she had ever felt any remorse about killing. Her own kits, what kind of monster would do that? Me, she thought coldly. The clearing turned dark purple in her vision, her insanity taking over. She shook her head again, and walked across the clearing to the entrance. She needed to hunt. Perhaps it would clear her mind... of... her thoughts trailed off, ending vaguely.

I really need to remember to check in on what I signed up for more often. :3 )

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 03:51 PM
AARRRGGGH. I’m so late!)

Nightcall stumbled out of her den, swinging her head wildly back and forth through the air. Her russet eyes flowed angrily, and she scanned the clearing. Barely any cats were here, and Nightcall remarked that with fierce thoughts. What a puny clan I’ve joined, She reminisced about the strong, bold fighters in her old clan. She dismissed that thought with a flick of her long tail, her black pelt shimmering. Rougeclan had brought her in, despite her acid tainted past. Now her loyalties to them were bound, but perhaps not the tightest knot. Her recent naightmare swirled into her mind again, the dream that had occurred just before she had woken up half a moment ago. Russetkit and Icekit were wailing again, their slit throats gurgling with blood. Those were the only cats she had ever felt any remorse about killing. Her own kits, what kind of monster would do that? Me, she thought coldly. The clearing turned dark purple in her vision, her insanity taking over. She shook her head again, and walked across the clearing to the entrance. She needed to hunt. Perhaps it would clear her mind... of... her thoughts trailed off, ending vaguely.

I really need to remember to check in on what I signed up for more often. :3 )

Squirrelblaze bolted into the camp. “Nightcall, and irisgaze can you come with me on the dusk patrol?”

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 05:27 PM
Twilightwhisper sniffed the nearby scent markers. A voice echoed into her mind. Found some new prey? Shimmerheart said slyly. "Shut up." She replied. Ouch!
I thought you loved me. he murmured back. The molly fell silent, and walked into the territory. "I'm not going to kill I'm not going to kill I am going to be in control I'm not going to kill..." she muttered. More dark voices surrounded her, and dark wisps of shapes walked beside her. Her mate, Shimmerheart, and his apprentice, Nettlepaw. Also another killer, Thrushgaze, was with her. No one can see them except her, she knew. She saw some big barrier, and it smelled of cats, so she stayed away. She settled into a bush, her fluffy brown tail sticking out. "Now leave me alone." She spoke outloud.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 07:57 PM
Squirrelblaze sniffed the air. There was an unformillier cat-scent. Great starclan! She thought alarmed. Its not Lillybreeze, it’s a cat I don’t recognize the scent of. She forced her fur to lie flat. She signaled with her tail. The patrol headed twards the unfamiliar scent.

pomegranate
January 31st, 2018, 08:20 PM
Squirrelblaze bolted into the camp. “Nightcall, and irisgaze can you come with me on the dusk patrol?”

Nightcall watched as Squirrelblaze ran out of camp. Nightcall trailed after her sullenly, not sure of what to do.

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 08:48 AM
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 09:06 AM
“The wound that I have...” Stormstar winced at the throbbing pain from the wound, as if it had heard him and wanted to let him know it heard him. “The teeth and stones. They are poisoned. If you get cut by even one. It has pretty strong poison. And we will need to be cautious to about not letting anyone get scratched by them as well as use that to our advantage.” Stormstar winced from the pain in his wound. “I was VERY lucky whoever coated that stone was lazy. I will be healed by tomorrow. But any cats that get scrached I can’t promise the same fate for them.” Stormstar said worriedly.”
Broken Madness
He nods slowly as he looks away “ ... I see. Good thing some of my guys know a thing or two about poison so I’ll inform them on that. Now than have you been healed enough or do you still need time?” He asks calmly as he begins to stand up. “ ... luck isn’t on my side stormstar it never was and it never is. I have smarts and that’s all I need to survive. So tell me are you healed enough or are you stalling my lord?”

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 09:47 AM
He nods slowly as he looks away “ ... I see. Good thing some of my guys know a thing or two about poison so I’ll inform them on that. Now than have you been healed enough or do you still need time?” He asks calmly as he begins to stand up. “ ... luck isn’t on my side stormstar it never was and it never is. I have smarts and that’s all I need to survive. So tell me are you healed enough or are you stalling my lord?”

“I’m healed enough!” Stormstar snapped, eyes blazing with anger and tail lashing. “But,” he said in a calmer voice. “We need to tell squirrelblaze before we go.” I would never forgive myself if we failed and she was caught unaware...” Stormstar trailed off. “She needs to be aware of what is happining.” He said calmly.” Then Stormstar’s voice hardened, and he unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the earth. “Just promise me one thing killer,” he stormstar gazed at the Tom in front of him already certain of his answer. “Not ONE of those cats will live through this battle.” Stormstar said sternly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 09:56 AM
“I’m healed enough!” Stormstar snapped, eyes blazing with anger and tail lashing. “But,” he said in a calmer voice. “We need to tell squirrelblaze before we go.” I would never forgive myself if we failed and she was caught unaware...” Stormstar trailed off. “She needs to be aware of what is happining.” He said calmly.” Then Stormstar’s voice hardened, and he unsheathed his claws and sunk them into the earth. “Just promise me one thing killer,” he stormstar gazed at the Tom in front of him already certain of his answer. “Not ONE of those cats will live through this battle.” Stormstar said sternly.
he smiles a deadly smile as he looks at him with excitement in his eyes “ .. I will make sure each and everyone of those cats die by my claws. They will feel the hell they have put you though and for moons I will forever be the cause of their pain in the dark forest. No one will live. Not In my watch as Killer the monster tamed by the storm. Don’t question my power my lord. I do this for your sake.. and your sister so I will not fail. Never again..”

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:04 AM
he smiles a deadly smile as he looks at him with excitement in his eyes “ .. I will make sure each and everyone of those cats die by my claws. They will feel the hell they have put you though and for moons I will forever be the cause of their pain in the dark forest. No one will live. Not In my watch as Killer the monster tamed by the storm. Don’t question my power my lord. I do this for your sake.. and your sister so I will not fail. Never again..”

“I also have one more request for you killer.” Stormstar knew that the excited Tom before him would not like this request but, he would have to at least acknowledge it. “I want to kill Lillybreeze. It would be the ultimate revenge. But I want you by my side. We will kill him together. To let him see how it is like to be helpless.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 10:06 AM
“I also have one more request for you killer.” Stormstar knew that the excited Tom before him would not like this request but, he would have to at least acknowledge it. “I want to kill Lillybreeze. It would be the ultimate revenge. But I want you by my side. We will kill him together.”
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him “ ....” he sighs softly “ get healed first than we may talk about that. “ he says rather coldly “ you’re injured I don’t want you seeing starclan yet even if you are a old fool.” He Says playfully

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:11 AM
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him “ ....” he sighs softly “ get healed first than we may talk about that. “ he says rather coldly “ you’re injured and on your last life. I don’t want you seeing starclan yet.”
Lol he is on one of his first lives... XD the clan is still pretty new.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 10:28 AM
Lol he is on one of his first lives... XD the clan is still pretty new.)
?! Than why is he saying that he’s going to die?! XD alright let me edit it)

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:40 AM
?! Than why is he saying that he’s going to die?! XD alright let me edit it)

He is afraid that Lillybreeze will kill him nine times over.)

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:42 AM
His eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him “ ....” he sighs softly “ get healed first than we may talk about that. “ he says rather coldly “ you’re injured I don’t want you seeing starclan yet even if you are a old fool.” He Says playfully
Wanna see the drawing that I’ve made of the battle so far?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 10:42 AM
Wanna see the drawing that I’ve made of the battle so far?)
Sure! :3 I guess I should draw one too huh?

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:45 AM
Sure! :3 I guess I should draw one too huh?
You could, I’m not done with mine but I’ll show you what it looks like so far.
775 it’s a work in progress.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 10:48 AM
You could, I’m not done with mine but I’ll show you what it looks like so far.
775 it’s a work in progress.
It’s awesome!! Well if you want me to draw anything here’s a pic from my Deviantart https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rage-724827911 you can check out the rest if you want :3

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:52 AM
It’s awesome!! Well if you want me to draw anything here’s a pic from my Deviantart https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Rage-724827911 you can check out the rest if you want :3
I’m on a school iPad I can’t see links. Sorry)

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 10:56 AM

“We need to get back to camp before they think we’ve been eaten by foxes!” Stormstar meowed. “And I’ll finally go get healed. And I can promise that I will be healed by tomorrow.” Stormstar started to pad into the forest back to camp. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 12:38 PM
“We need to get back to camp before they think we’ve been eaten by foxes!” Stormstar meowed. “And I’ll finally go get healed. And I can promise that I will be healed by tomorrow.” Stormstar started to pad into the forest back to camp. Broken Madness
He laughs softly purring softly as he begins to stand up and walk after Stormstar “ .... um... I was wondering did any of those rouges or whatever they are... did you happen to see a other male, that looks kinda like me but... with more scars?”

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 01:08 PM
He laughs softly purring softly as he begins to stand up and walk after Stormstar “ .... um... I was wondering did any of those rouges or whatever they are... did you happen to see a other male, that looks kinda like me but... with more scars?”

“Yeah, he was sitting at Lillybreeze’s side,” Stormstar cocked his head. “Why?” Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 01:42 PM
“Yeah, he was sitting at Lillybreeze’s side,” Stormstar cocked his head. “Why?” Broken Madness
He looks down “.... beware of that one my lord... he’s like me” he says almost painfully as he begins to walk on by Stormstar “ only worse”

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 02:03 PM
He looks down “.... beware of that one my lord... he’s like me” he says almost painfully as he begins to walk on by Stormstar “ only worse”
“I’ll watch out for him.” Stormstar promised. “Come on. And you can just call me stormstar. You don’t have to call me ‘lord’.” Stormstar said frowning. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 02:11 PM
“I’ll watch out for him.” Stormstar promised. “Come on. And you can just call me stormstar. You don’t have to call me ‘lord’.” Stormstar said frowning.
He nods “ do so. Because if the other can’t get to you. He will. Only I can stand against him... I did teach him after all. Anyway calling you my lord is something I do in my own free will. I care about you so... lord it is” He Says playfully

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 02:18 PM
He nods “ do so. Because if the other can’t get to you. He will. Only I can stand against him... I did teach him after all. Anyway calling you my lord is something I do in my own free will. I care about you so... lord it is” He Says playfully

“Alright but unless he is with us don’t spare him.” Stormstar commands.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 02:20 PM
“Alright but unless he is with us don’t spare him.” Stormstar commands.
he laughs softly “ I don’t intend to. He deserves hell and what I’m going to do to him will definitely change the way you think of me “ He Says darkly

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 03:51 PM
he laughs softly “ I don’t intend to. He deserves hell and what I’m going to do to him will definitely change the way you think of me “ He Says darkly
“Don’t worry if I had worse ways than death for Lillybreeze, I would do it to him.” Stormstar said darkly. Broken Madness

pomegranate
February 1st, 2018, 04:04 PM
Nightcall watched as Squirrelblaze ran out of camp. Nightcall trailed after her sullenly, not sure of what to do.

The surrounding land was full of scents as Nightcall pounded out of camp after Squirrelblaze, the prey mingling in her head. The dark swirls returned, and she shook her head again. The forest was twisted, and Russetkit and Icekit were watching from the bushes. She remembered Heronkit, or was it now Silentkit? Still living with Icescar in... that clan. But she had killed Icescar! Where was Silentkit now? She knew from Icescar’s final words she was Silentgaze, but where was she? The screams ricocheted in her skull, but she cut them off, drowning them in blood. “Um, Squirrelblaze? Where are we going?” Her voice hitched as Russetkit rolled over, purring. She swatted at him, but felt her paw fly through him like mist.

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 06:42 PM
The surrounding land was full of scents as Nightcall pounded out of camp after Squirrelblaze, the prey mingling in her head. The dark swirls returned, and she shook her head again. The forest was twisted, and Russetkit and Icekit were watching from the bushes. She remembered Heronkit, or was it now Silentkit? Still living with Icescar in... that clan. But she had killed Icescar! Where was Silentkit now? She knew from Icescar’s final words she was Silentgaze, but where was she? The screams ricocheted in her skull, but she cut them off, drowning them in blood. “Um, Squirrelblaze? Where are we going?” Her voice hitched as Russetkit rolled over, purring. She swatted at him, but felt her paw fly through him like mist.
“We are checking the border.” Squirrelblaze replied sharply. She sniffed the air. “Do you smell that?” She asked suddenly.

pomegranate
February 1st, 2018, 06:48 PM
“We are checking the border.” Squirrelblaze replied sharply. She sniffed the air. “Do you smell that?” She asked suddenly.

Russetkit perked up. “Moma!” He squeaked. “Not now!” Nightcall hissed, shaking her head to get rid of her illusion of her murdered kit. She sniffed the air, something was mingling among the prey. Was it fox? Badger? Cat? Her orange eyes narrowed. “Yes,” She hissed, hoping there could be a battle so she could dig her claws into some pelt, taste the tang of blood, and drown her past kit’s wails and cry’s in warm, sticky, blood... she relished the thought. “Can we go attack it?” She meowed hopefully.

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 05:44 AM
Russetkit perked up. “Moma!” He squeaked. “Not now!” Nightcall hissed, shaking her head to get rid of her illusion of her murdered kit. She sniffed the air, something was mingling among the prey. Was it fox? Badger? Cat? Her orange eyes narrowed. “Yes,” She hissed, hoping there could be a battle so she could dig her claws into some pelt, taste the tang of blood, and drown her past kit’s wails and cry’s in warm, sticky, blood... she relished the thought. “Can we go attack it?” She meowed hopefully.
“No” squirrelblaze meowed, “They my be a rouge and want to join us. It’s better to make friends than enimeis.” Squirrelblaze flexed her unsheathed claws. “For now.” He words were icy cold.

pomegranate
February 2nd, 2018, 06:26 AM
“No” squirrelblaze meowed, “They my be a rouge and want to join us. It’s better to make friends than enimeis.” Squirrelblaze flexed her unsheathed claws. “For now.” He words were icy cold.

Nightcall hissed dramatically. Suddenly, her words jumbled out in hysteria as her kits attacked her. She stumbled and wounds immediately appeared as her kits attacked. She shook them off, and they dissapeared she calmed herself. It had all been an illusion. She hasn’t screamed, no blood was pouring from her. Squirrelblaze was still walking beside her. She was safe. But yet... why did she still feel that the newcomer needed to be... attacked? Perhaps her killed kits were getting to her. Her common sense was slowly depleting... and fast.
Wait... for now?” She meowed, lavishing the thought. “What happens if they aren’t so friendly? Should we send back for more cats?” She suddenly became very worried.

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 07:52 AM
“No. If they aren’t friendly we will rip them to shreds.” Squirrelblaze meowed darkly. “And they won’t be able to come back.” Pouncepaw

Silvershadow
February 2nd, 2018, 06:18 PM
Shatteredmoon lay in the nursery, her tail curled around her two kits. She purred as Phantomkit yawned and batted at her brother's ear.

pomegranate
February 2nd, 2018, 06:27 PM
“No. If they aren’t friendly we will rip them to shreds.” Squirrelblaze meowed darkly. “And they won’t be able to come back.” Pouncepaw

Nightcall hissed with satisfaction. “Sounds good to me,” She meowed, digging her claws into the earth.

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
Stormstar padded back into camp with endeheart behind him. Stormstar meowed a quiet goodbye to endheart, and padded over to shatteredmoon and her kits. “Hi shatteredmoon, hi kits!” Stormstar purred

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 06:38 PM
Nightcall hissed with satisfaction. “Sounds good to me,” She meowed, digging her claws into the earth.
They followed the scent to the border.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 09:23 PM
“Don’t worry if I had worse ways than death for Lillybreeze, I would do it to him.” Stormstar said darkly. Broken Madness
He laughs softly “ already did them” He Says as he walks into camp “ anyway... shall we get ready or may I go flirt with your sister?”

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 09:33 PM
He laughs softly “ already did them” He Says as he walks into camp “ anyway... shall we get ready or may I go flirt with your sister?”
“We should probably get a good nights sleep, and head out right before dawn.” Stormstar said, “Well we should probably tell her what’s going on, and about the whole killer thing. And the reason I didn’t want to tell her that your name was killer is because You are both so happy around each other, and I don’t want her to be afraid of you.” Stormstar said in almost a whisper. “But I see now that she will love you no matter what you did in the past...” Stormstar decided to change the subject. “Now we will go tell her about what will happen tomorrow together.” Stormstar sighed. “I only wish our other sister Goldenfur could see that Lillybreeze didn’t win in the end.” Stormstar suddenly looked distant and sad. “I wonder if she would have lived if she would have had Shatterd dreams like squirrelblaze and I do.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 10:48 PM
“We should probably get a good nights sleep, and head out right before dawn.” Stormstar said, “Well we should probably tell her what’s going on, and about the whole killer thing. And the reason I didn’t want to tell her that your name was killer is because You are both so happy around each other, and I don’t want her to be afraid of you.” Stormstar said in almost a whisper. “But I see now that she will love you no matter what you did in the past...” Stormstar decided to change the subject. “Now we will go tell her about what will happen tomorrow together.” Stormstar sighed. “I only wish our other sister Goldenfur could see that Lillybreeze didn’t win in the end.” Stormstar suddenly looked distant and sad. “I wonder if she would have lived if she would have had Shatterd dreams like squirrelblaze and I do.”
He looks at him a bit and than looks away “ ... I would love to keep it a secret for longer but.. I know I can’t. Fine .. I’ll tell her soon but if she does hate me or even fear me after it. Promise me that you will banish me as soon as she does. I don’t think I can take that pain...” he says softly

pomegranate
February 3rd, 2018, 06:45 AM
They followed the scent to the border.

“Are you sure we shouldn’t call back for any more cats?” Nightcall asked. She missed Icescar. He would always fight in battle with her, keep her from killing, and always calm her nervousness. But even that hadn’t stopped her from slaughtering her clan. It was stupid! She even ended up killing him, For Starclans sake. The best she could do now was fight along new clanmates who were just as good at fighting. “I mean, perhaps as battle comrades?” Nightcall tried to pull it off to seem like she didn’t need any fighting companions, but just made it worse. I miss Him! As the thoughts swirled in her head, her glare turned even darker. I’ll just have to settle for second best. she shook them away and prepared for Squirrelblaze’s response. The scent on the border grew stronger, and perhaps... familiar? No, it was comepletely strange to Nightcall. I hope it isn’t familiar, she turned back to Squirrelblaze.

Blueberry
February 3rd, 2018, 07:17 AM
“Are you sure we shouldn’t call back for any more cats?” Nightcall asked. She missed Icescar. He would always fight in battle with her, keep her from killing, and always calm her nervousness. But even that hadn’t stopped her from slaughtering her clan. It was stupid! She even ended up killing him, For Starclans sake. The best she could do now was fight along new clanmates who were just as good at fighting. “I mean, perhaps as battle comrades?” Nightcall tried to pull it off to seem like she didn’t need any fighting companions, but just made it worse. I miss Him! As the thoughts swirled in her head, her glare turned even darker. I’ll just have to settle for second best. she shook them away and prepared for Squirrelblaze’s response. The scent on the border grew stronger, and perhaps... familiar? No, it was comepletely strange to Nightcall. I hope it isn’t familiar, she turned back to Squirrelblaze.
“Do YOU want to run back and get them?” Squirrelblaze snapped. “Because I’m not going to run when there could be a potential threat to my clan!”

pomegranate
February 3rd, 2018, 08:03 AM
“Do YOU want to run back and get them?” Squirrelblaze snapped. “Because I’m not going to run when there could be a potential threat to my clan!”
Nightcall recoiled. “No! It’s just that perhaps we might need some support! In fact, maybe it would be of more use to your clan if we did have reinforcements! But,” Nightcall glared. “If you are so confident in your fighting skills, why don’t you go take it on by yourself!” She snapped. She instantly realized she shouldn’t have retorted. She hissed, speeding up her pace to a slight jog. She wished she hadn’t snapped like that to Squirrelblaze For starclans sake! She paused a few fox lengths away from where Squirrelblaze was. She was still in view, and she could still see Nightcall, standing in the woods. Why did it have to be one of the most well respected cats! She turned around to go back to Squirrelblaze. “Sometimes my body runs away before my head can register,” She murmered, refusing to make eye contact with the molly. “I’ve just been missing someone. He was a good fighting companion.” The screams and flowing blood returned, and Nightcall tried to calm herself.

Blueberry
February 4th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Nightcall recoiled. “No! It’s just that perhaps we might need some support! In fact, maybe it would be of more use to your clan if we did have reinforcements! But,” Nightcall glared. “If you are so confident in your fighting skills, why don’t you go take it on by yourself!” She snapped. She instantly realized she shouldn’t have retorted. She hissed, speeding up her pace to a slight jog. She wished she hadn’t snapped like that to Squirrelblaze For starclans sake! She paused a few fox lengths away from where Squirrelblaze was. She was still in view, and she could still see Nightcall, standing in the woods. Why did it have to be one of the most well respected cats! She turned around to go back to Squirrelblaze. “Sometimes my body runs away before my head can register,” She murmered, refusing to make eye contact with the molly. “I’ve just been missing someone. He was a good fighting companion.” The screams and flowing blood returned, and Nightcall tried to calm herself.
“It’s fine.” Squirrelblaze said softly. “I miss someone too...” the deputy trailed off with a look of crippling saddness clouding her gaze. She turned away so that Nightcall couldn’t see the tears in her eyes. Oh how she missed her parents, and her sister, goldenfur. (Btw Goldenstar IS Goldenfur, and Squirrelblaze and Stormstar don’t know she is still alive, and Goldenstar doesn’t know that Squirrelblaze and Stormstar are alive either. I’m planning on having them reunite the next day when Stormstar and Endheart leave the camp to go to battle and squirrelblaze follows them, when Goldenstar, magmapaw And Lotustail are heading to the moonpool.)

Blueberry
February 4th, 2018, 02:00 PM
He looks at him a bit and than looks away “ ... I would love to keep it a secret for longer but.. I know I can’t. Fine .. I’ll tell her soon but if she does hate me or even fear me after it. Promise me that you will banish me as soon as she does. I don’t think I can take that pain...” he says softly
“Don’t worry you are a good cat at heart, and if she does hate you, then I won’t make you suffer. You don’t deserve that.” Stormstar meowed softly. But I feel that she won’t care what happened in the past, she loves you too much already. But please,” Stormstar paused. “When she does accept you, don’t break her heart. Her entire world would fall apart, and trust me,” Stormstar’s warm eyes turned cold enough to send shivers down even Lillybreeze’s spine. “If you do, you will have the worst life imaginable.” The dark Tom meowed fearcely. Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 4th, 2018, 05:43 PM
“Don’t worry you are a good cat at heart, and if she does hate you, then I won’t make you suffer. You don’t deserve that.” Stormstar meowed softly. But I feel that she won’t care what happened in the past, she loves you too much already. But please,” Stormstar paused. “When she does accept you, don’t break her heart. Her entire world would fall apart, and trust me,” Stormstar’s warm eyes turned cold enough to send shivers down even Lillybreeze’s spine. “If you do, you will have the worst life imaginable.” The dark Tom meowed fearcely. Broken Madness
He closes his eyes “ ... my life before was the worst life imaginable.. it’s just barley picking up..” he says softly with cold eyes that held a bit of sadness in them. “ ... fine I’ll tell her everything after the battle. The male before will prove to be trouble and will speak about my past ... a lot so I do hope you’re right about that. I can’t break a heart when I do have been broken I know the pain why would I give it to a other..”

pomegranate
February 4th, 2018, 06:12 PM
“It’s fine.” Squirrelblaze said softly. “I miss someone too...” the deputy trailed off with a look of crippling saddness clouding her gaze. She turned away so that Nightcall couldn’t see the tears in her eyes. Oh how she missed her parents, and her sister, goldenfur. (Btw Goldenstar IS Goldenfur, and Squirrelblaze and Stormstar don’t know she is still alive, and Goldenstar doesn’t know that Squirrelblaze and Stormstar are alive either. I’m planning on having them reunite the next day when Stormstar and Endheart leave the camp to go to battle and squirrelblaze follows them, when Goldenstar, magmapaw And Lotustail are heading to the moonpool.)

Oooo, cool plot!

"Mine is my mate, Icescar," she meowed regretfully. "I guess that you didn't kill whomever your missing. I slaughtered him... and my kits. Well, Silentkit, SilentGAZE now, is still out there. I just.." the blood ran too thick as she relayed her past killings outloud. Russetkit and Icekit tumbled past, play fighting gleefully. "Let's just find out who's here , and get it over with." I just really hope I can dig mh claws into solemnest pelt soon.

Blueberry
February 4th, 2018, 08:15 PM
He closes his eyes “ ... my life before was the worst life imaginable.. it’s just barley picking up..” he says softly with cold eyes that held a bit of sadness in them. “ ... fine I’ll tell her everything after the battle. The male before will prove to be trouble and will speak about my past ... a lot so I do hope you’re right about that. I can’t break a heart when I do have been broken I know the pain why would I give it to a other..”
Stormstar relaxed. His tone friendly again, like he was slowly losing his will to control his emotions. “Well we will wait until she gets back from patrol. I’m going to get some rest.” He mewed walking twords his den. “Wake me when the dusk patrol gets back.”

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Oh shoot, I got a lot to catch up on))

Irisgaze padded out of the warriors den after the talk with Squirrelblaze. She padded over to the prey pile and picked a mouse. She looked around and padded to a corner of camp and laid down to eat her meal. She took a big mouthful and gazed around the camp.

Open

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 11:06 AM
Stormstar relaxed. His tone friendly again, like he was slowly losing his will to control his emotions. “Well we will wait until she gets back from patrol. I’m going to get some rest.” He mewed walking twords his den. “Wake me when the dusk patrol gets back.”
He nods slowly as he begins to walk “ so be it..” he says softly as he begins to turn around “ ... Stormstar If I fail to kill that tom promise me you will run away... he is as deadly as I .. and I know full well... that if given the chance... I would have killed you in one go .. he will to”

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 11:25 AM
He nods slowly as he begins to walk “ so be it..” he says softly as he begins to turn around “ ... Stormstar If I fail to kill that tom promise me you will run away... he is as deadly as I .. and I know full well... that if given the chance... I would have killed you in one go .. he will to”
“If you can’t kill him,” Stormstar looked at killer. “I will, and you won’t fail, because I will be helping you. We will kill him together.” Stormstar said decisively.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 11:43 AM
“If you can’t kill him,” Stormstar looked at killer. “I will, and you won’t fail, because I will be helping you. We will kill him together.” Stormstar said decisively.
He smiles softly “.... I hope that’s true my friend... should I go check on her? She still isn’t back “ he says calmly as he sits down

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 12:00 PM
He smiles softly “.... I hope that’s true my friend... should I go check on her? She still isn’t back “ he says calmly as he sits down
“That would probably be best.” Stormstar suddenly panicked. “What if she was caught by Lillybreeze! Lillybreeze could have killed her by now! Come on! We need to go see if she’s ok, it’s almost moonhigh! She would have been back by now!” Stormstar raced to the entrance of camp. “Are you coming or will I have to go by myself?” Stormstar asked impatiently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 12:43 PM
“That would probably be best.” Stormstar suddenly panicked. “What if she was caught by Lillybreeze! Lillybreeze could have killed her by now! Come on! We need to go see if she’s ok, it’s almost moonhigh! She would have been back by now!” Stormstar raced to the entrance of camp. “Are you coming or will I have to go by myself?” Stormstar asked impatiently.
He laughs softly as he begins to walk up to him quickly “ relax she may be just... wait were any Toms in that patrol with her?! Are any of them interested in her!?” He laughs darkly “ never mind let’s go! I’m killing again I swear to whatever god you follow I’ll kill the little brat that tries to make moves on my girl!”

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 01:25 PM
He laughs softly as he begins to walk up to him quickly “ relax she may be just... wait were any Toms in that patrol with her?! Are any of them interested in her!?” He laughs darkly “ never mind let’s go! I’m killing again I swear to whatever god you follow I’ll kill the little brat that tries to make moves on my girl!”
“I told her to choose who to go with!” Stormstar wailed. As he darted through the forest. Following his sister’s scent.they found squirrelblaze and Nightcall bristling at a slender she-cat at the border. “What is going on here?” Stormstar asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 01:55 PM
“I told her to choose who to go with!” Stormstar wailed. As he darted through the forest. Following his sister’s scent.they found squirrelblaze and Nightcall bristling at a slender she-cat at the border. “What is going on here?” Stormstar asked.
He growls softly as he immediately follows him and soon sees them “ I swear if there is a male, I’m going to kill him!” He hisses loudly as he immediately walks up to Squirrelblaze and nuzzles his head against her “ alright who’s making moves on my girl?”

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 02:14 PM
He growls softly as he immediately follows him and soon sees them “ I swear if there is a male, I’m going to kill him!” He hisses loudly as he immediately walks up to Squirrelblaze and nuzzles his head against her “ alright who’s making moves on my girl?”
Squirrelblaze nuzzles him back. “No one in makeing any moves on me! There is just this rouge here, and they arnt being friendly!” She meowed exasperated.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Squirrelblaze nuzzles him back. “No one in makeing any moves on me! There is just this rouge here, and they arnt being friendly!” She meowed exasperated.
He huffs a bit “ ... good let’s keep it that way.” He Says licking her cheek a bit “ now who’s the unfriendly rouge I need to ... speak kindly to..” He Says looking for Stormstar for help on that one.

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 02:23 PM
He huffs a bit “ ... good let’s keep it that way.” He Says licking her cheek a bit “ now who’s the unfriendly rouge I need to ... speak kindly to..” He Says looking for Stormstar for help on that one.
“I think that skinny ball of fur over there is.” Stormstar nodded to the pitiful scrap of fur that seems to be a She-cat.

pomegranate
February 5th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Nightcall watched warily as the two toms ran up to Squirrelblaze. She glared at them, knowing that they would steal her chance to attack someone. Stormstar was one she actually liked as a clanmate, but she thought that she would be more mentally stable if Killer hadn’t been here. But if Squirrelblaze trusted him, Nightcall could muster the strength to tolerate him. Stormstar and Squirrelblaze had accepted her, even covered in bodies and paws drenched in blood. Killer was... odd. At least he appreciated the true art of death too. She turned to the silver shecat. “Can I kill her?” Nightcall asked Stormstar. Perhaps that was too... bloody. “I mean, can I confront her? Like a normal shecat who doesn’t kill?” Now she just sounded evil. “I mean!.. Nevermind...” She trailed off, mumbling. The forest seemed to close in. She felt so... horrible. “But can I?” She asked hopefully, glaring at Killer who seemed just as bloodthirsty right now as herself. You aren’t taking my kill, she hissed inwardly, Angry. This was ridiculous! She had promised her clanmates that she wouldn’t kill anymore! But... what if it was an intruder?
Ravenfang

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Nightcall watched warily as the two toms ran up to Squirrelblaze. She glared at them, knowing that they would steal her chance to attack someone. Stormstar was one she actually liked as a clanmate, but she thought that she would be more mentally stable if Killer hadn’t been here. But if Squirrelblaze trusted him, Nightcall could muster the strength to tolerate him. Stormstar and Squirrelblaze had accepted her, even covered in bodies and paws drenched in blood. Killer was... odd. At least he appreciated the true art of death too. She turned to the silver shecat. “Can I kill her?” Nightcall asked Stormstar. Perhaps that was too... bloody. “I mean, can I confront her? Like a normal shecat who doesn’t kill?” Now she just sounded evil. “I mean!.. Nevermind...” She trailed off, mumbling. The forest seemed to close in. She felt so... horrible. “But can I?” She asked hopefully, glaring at Killer who seemed just as bloodthirsty right now as herself. You aren’t taking my kill, she hissed inwardly, Angry. This was ridiculous! She had promised her clanmates that she wouldn’t kill anymore! But... what if it was an intruder?
Ravenfang
(Sorry was eating but can rp now)
“G-“ squirrelblaze started.
“We should talk to her first.” Stormstar butted in. “She just looks scared” he looked sternly at Nightcall. “Would you want to die if you were hungry and we had shown up and were letting cats into our clan, but because you were scared we just kill you.” Stormstar hissed as he passed Nightcall and squirrelblaze. “Hey! I’m the leader of this patrol-“ squirrelblaze protested. “And I’m the leader of this clan.” Stormstar countered to his sister, as he turned to the She-cat. “Hello.” He said dipping his head to the She-cat. The She-cat seamed to grow right in front of Stormstar’s eyes. The She-cat looked at Stormstar, and started to talk. “So I assume YOU are Stormstar?” She asked arrogantly. “Lillybreeze told me that you would be bigger.”

pomegranate
February 5th, 2018, 07:14 PM
(Sorry was eating but can rp now)
“G-“ squirrelblaze started.
“We should talk to her first.” Stormstar butted in. “She just looks scared” he looked sternly at Nightcall. “Would you want to die if you were hungry and we had shown up and were letting cats into our clan, but because you were scared we just kill you.” Stormstar hissed as he passed Nightcall and squirrelblaze. “Hey! I’m the leader of this patrol-“ squirrelblaze protested. “And I’m the leader of this clan.” Stormstar countered to his sister, as he turned to the She-cat. “Hello.” He said dipping his head to the She-cat. The She-cat seamed to grow right in front of Stormstar’s eyes. The She-cat looked at Stormstar, and started to talk. “So I assume YOU are Stormstar?” She asked arrogantly. “Lillybreeze told me that you would be bigger.”

Nightcall dipped her head to Stormstar. He was right. She had been welcomed, Now he had to welcome another. The silver shecat was staring angrily at Stormstar. “Lillybreeze?” Nightcall asked, mouth opened. She had heard of this medicine cat, who had tried to kill practically everyone. It made Nightcall feel less insane. She turned to Stormstar. “Stormstar? Squirrelblaze?” Blood gurgled through the woods, the illusion choking her. Lillybreeze was a fable in her mind, only gathered from overheard conversations between the Leader, and what the cats had said aloud.

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Nightcall dipped her head to Stormstar. He was right. She had been welcomed, Now he had to welcome another. The silver shecat was staring angrily at Stormstar. “Lillybreeze?” Nightcall asked, mouth opened. She had heard of this medicine cat, who had tried to kill practically everyone. It made Nightcall feel less insane. She turned to Stormstar. “Stormstar? Squirrelblaze?” Blood gurgled through the woods, the illusion choking her. Lillybreeze was a fable in her mind, only gathered from overheard conversations between the Leader, and what the cats had said aloud.
Stormstar no longer felt friendly towards the She-cat. “You are not welcome here. Why are you here?” Stormstar’s green eyes were glowing with absolute hatred, he’s fangs bared and claws unsheathed. “I’ve come with a message from Lillybreeze, he says that he knows you are here and he won’t kill you right away, he also wants to tell you to watch your backs because when you least expect it, he will attack.” The arrogant she-cat loomed over the shaken rougeclan leader. Triumph growing in the She-cat’s amber eyes.

Blueberry
February 6th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Stormstar no longer felt friendly towards the She-cat. “You are not welcome here. Why are you here?” Stormstar’s green eyes were glowing with absolute hatred, he’s fangs bared and claws unsheathed. “I’ve come with a message from Lillybreeze, he says that he knows you are here and he won’t kill you right away, he also wants to tell you to watch your backs because when you least expect it, he will attack.” The arrogant she-cat loomed over the shaken rougeclan leader. Triumph growing in the She-cat’s amber eyes.
Stormstar then leaped at the she-cat, and with a quick swipe, hit her neck and killed her. “There.” He meowed satisfied. “She won’t be causing ANY more trouble.” Broken Madness Pouncepaw

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Stormstar then leaped at the she-cat, and with a quick swipe, hit her neck and killed her. “There.” He meowed satisfied. “She won’t be causing ANY more trouble.” Broken Madness Pouncepaw
His eyes glowed a bit “ ... interesting..” he laughs loudly “ now this is getting interesting send a warrior to send a little message trying to scare us with a killable cat.. how weak”

Blueberry
February 6th, 2018, 10:19 AM
His eyes glowed a bit “ ... interesting..” he laughs loudly “ now this is getting interesting send a warrior to send a little message trying to scare us with a killable cat.. how weak”
Squirrelblaze stared in horror at her brother, And then she looked over to the dead silver she-cat, Then looked over to endheart. A look of absolute horror was frozen on her face. “Y-you didn’t even give her any warning.” She meowed quietly to her brother, then she turned to endheart. “And you talk about her like her life was for nothing. She could have been forced to come her or be killed by Lillybreeze, and we killed her even after she did her job.” Squirrelblaze’s head spun. What had happened to her loyal and just brother? What had changed? She was afraid of what would happen to her. Was she expendable?

pomegranate
February 6th, 2018, 02:35 PM

Rats! He took my kill. He could have atleast let me finish her, Nightcall thought ungrateful at Stormstar. “Yes, but from her message Lillybreeze will be,” She hissed at the bloody corpse, blood gurgling from her neck.
Ravenfang

Blueberry
February 6th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Rats! He took my kill. He could have atleast let me finish her, Nightcall thought ungrateful at Stormstar. “Yes, but from her message Lillybreeze will be,” She hissed at the bloody corpse, blood gurgling from her neck.
Ravenfang
Stormstar licked the blood from his paws, he didn’t want to scare his clanmates when he got back.

pomegranate
February 6th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Stormstar licked the blood from his paws, he didn’t want to scare his clanmates when he got back.

“Icekit!” She hissed, and leapt over to the dead shecat. Icekit’s mirage danced in front of her, then dissapeared. “I need to get to camp,” She hissed shaking her head. “And sleep, if I’m not needed elsewhere. Icekit is haunting me again.” She looked at Stornstar. “May I leave? I know I never finished the patrol with Squirrelblaze, but...”

Blueberry
February 6th, 2018, 04:01 PM
“Icekit!” She hissed, and leapt over to the dead shecat. Icekit’s mirage danced in front of her, then dissapeared. “I need to get to camp,” She hissed shaking her head. “And sleep, if I’m not needed elsewhere. Icekit is haunting me again.” She looked at Stornstar. “May I leave? I know I never finished the patrol with Squirrelblaze, but...”
“It’s alright,” Stormstar meowed. “I think that sh-cat will haunt me soon too.” He added in a whisper to Nightcall. Silver Pinneaple

pomegranate
March 6th, 2018, 06:49 PM
“It’s alright,” Stormstar meowed. “I think that sh-cat will haunt me soon too.” He added in a whisper to Nightcall. Silver Pinneaple

This is FREAKING ME OUT. I had already been mentioned a long time ago, and already responded... it just notified me. XD)

Nightcall nodded respectfully to Stormstar, padding away slowly from the bloody murder. The poor she cat... Nightcall understood much too well what it was like to get caught up in a fight between two rivals she had nothing to do with. She knew that she shouldn’t let her kits ruffle her like that, she should have stayed and helped. With what... she had no idea.

Blueberry
March 6th, 2018, 06:59 PM
This is FREAKING ME OUT. I had already been mentioned a long time ago, and already responded... it just notified me. XD)

Nightcall nodded respectfully to Stormstar, padding away slowly from the bloody murder. The poor she cat... Nightcall understood much too well what it was like to get caught up in a fight between two rivals she had nothing to do with. She knew that she shouldn’t let her kits ruffle her like that, she should have stayed and helped. With what... she had no idea.
Stormstar watched the shecat pad away.

pomegranate
March 6th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Stormstar watched the shecat pad away.

Hrm... so when is Stormstar gonna meet Goldiestar? *Golden

Blueberry
March 6th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Hrm... so when is Stormstar gonna meet Goldiestar? *Golden
(When goldenstar heads for The moonpool and when killer and Stormstar go attack Lillybreeze. And squirrelblaze follows them)

pomegranate
March 7th, 2018, 07:04 AM
(When goldenstar heads for The moonpool and when killer and Stormstar go attack Lillybreeze. And squirrelblaze follows them)

Okay! I just don’t want this to die off.

Blueberry
March 7th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Okay! I just don’t want this to die off.
(Maybe Nightcall will follow them with squirrelblaze.)

Blueberry
March 7th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 7th, 2018, 09:02 AM
XD sorry forgot about this!)
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Stormstar “..... can I have this moment alone with your sister? Please...” he asks desperately as he looks at him

Blueberry
March 22nd, 2018, 10:21 AM
XD sorry forgot about this!)
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at Stormstar “..... can I have this moment alone with your sister? Please...” he asks desperately as he looks at him
(XD tbh me too.)
“Of coarse.” Stormstar meowed to killer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 10:41 AM
(XD tbh me too.)
“Of coarse.” Stormstar meowed to killer.
he nods as he looks at squirrelblaze “.... I have a confession to make... would you mind hearing it? Even if it means you might end up fearing me”

Blueberry
March 22nd, 2018, 10:42 AM
he nods as he looks at squirrelblaze “.... I have a confession to make... would you mind hearing it? Even if it means you might end up fearing me”
“Sure.” Squirrelblaze meowed, her eyes filled with love for this cat, no matter what he did in the past.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 22nd, 2018, 02:04 PM
“Sure.” Squirrelblaze meowed, her eyes filled with love for this cat, no matter what he did in the past.
He nods slowly “ look, forgive me for I have never been honest with you.. your brother knows of what I have done before coming her. A scar on his body is because of me... my real name.. is Killer. I was the demon tom that tore down clans with ease, I was feared. I was a monster and I still have some habits from that time. I still crave the flesh of others and I still wish to end this bloodlust of mine by killing anyone that stands against me... I have forgotten when I was yes but still... these nightmares of mine are getting more real everyday..” he closes his eyes “ I am unworthy of life, love and anything pure since I am a monster. A savage that can kill anyone he pleases but.... I’m scared. I fear myself most of all and I don’t want to end up hurting you due to these urges... it hurts yet ...I know I can’t stop it.”

Blueberry
March 22nd, 2018, 07:45 PM
He nods slowly “ look, forgive me for I have never been honest with you.. your brother knows of what I have done before coming her. A scar on his body is because of me... my real name.. is Killer. I was the demon tom that tore down clans with ease, I was feared. I was a monster and I still have some habits from that time. I still crave the flesh of others and I still wish to end this bloodlust of mine by killing anyone that stands against me... I have forgotten when I was yes but still... these nightmares of mine are getting more real everyday..” he closes his eyes “ I am unworthy of life, love and anything pure since I am a monster. A savage that can kill anyone he pleases but.... I’m scared. I fear myself most of all and I don’t want to end up hurting you due to these urges... it hurts yet ...I know I can’t stop it.”
“I know you wouldn’t, and you do too.” She looked at him and smiled. “You arnt controled by your emotions, and you arnt the captured bird you think you are.” Squirrelblaze’s heart filled with love for this broken down Tom, and suddenly she couldn’t hold what she had been thinking about in any longer. “Will you be my mate?” She asked. Broken Madness

Blueberry
May 19th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Bump!!