PDA

View Full Version : The Kitchi Pack

Shadow
January 28th, 2018, 09:05 PM
(First off, on another website I have a pack called The Kitchi Pack so these ideas are all mine sooo don't flip out if you have see my pack/ The Kitchi Pack before and think I stole its ideas...cuz I didn't :P )

Wooo! I put the thread in the right place this time \•O•/

The Kitchi Pack

Long ago, there was a group of wolves that lived with Indian tribes. They lived together in harmony. The wolves would guard and protect the humans while in turn the humans would give them shelter and food. One day however, the humans turned on the wolves because one of the humans children went missing. Only one young wolf survived, Hiamovi. He ran far away, knowing that if he returned he would not survive. Instead, he found a mate- Talawuki. He told her the horrors that he had barely escaped from, deepening their bond. After some time, they found that they had completely different personalities but loved each other all the same. Now, the two are fighting against all odds, Talawuki teaching the former human pet Hiamovi strategies to hunt and fight. The two hope that their pack will grow strong.

If you would like to know what this pack really is, how it works, its backstory and more, open the spoiler below!

Backstory

The moon shines upon an huge forest, barely making enough light for any creature to see. The branches of trees sway from the gentle breeze that had just formed. Other than the sound of swaying leaves, it was peaceful. That is until loud paw steps thudded on the forest floor. A pelt that blended in perfectly with the night sky was barely visible as it woodshed by, disturbing the peacefulness of this place. Suddenly it stopped. The creatures ears hearing a faint death cry of a wolf, not just any wolf though. The creature leaned against a tree its golden orbs filled with fear. Once the moon was able to shed some light on this being, you could clearly see it was a young male wolf. Though for a young male, he was rather muscular and well built. Something must have spooked this tough looking wolf. Something bad.

Suddenly he tensed. An fresh memory was beginning to resurface now that he had time to reflect on what had just happened to him.

A human screeched. Tears in her eyes frantically pointing to where her baby should’ve been. The men turned to the wolf pack that shared their land peacefully with them. The humans where accusing the wolves for the stealing of the baby. Something that the wolves didn’t do.

In the blink of an eye fire was everywhere. Many dead wolves of the ground. Three wolves remained. An older male wolf-that was black and a brown female wolf. Between them where a younger looking wolf. His fur was black and gold eyes filled with terror. Suddenly the black older wolf yipped at the female wolf,which was supposedly his mate. “Ogin go! Take Hiamovi with you! I will hold them off for as long as I can!” The brown female wolf, supposedly named Ogin didn’t argue. Instead she nuzzled her mate one last time. “I love you Micco. I will guard our pup with my life.”

With that Ogin ran off with Hiamovi, her pup. Not long after they where in the woods..still running. As they slowed down..a human jumped out of the bush screeching into the air. Hiamovi curled around his mother “T-they must have followed us!” He growled. Though he put in a tough mask-his body was trembling. “Hiamovi. Go. Run. Run far away. Promise me that you will never come back.” Ogin whispered. The black wolf’s eyes widened. “Ogi-“ he started, but was quickly cut off by his mother. “Promise me!” She growled. Hesitantly he nodded. Only to be kicked away a few seconds after by his own mom and she ran off, lurking the humans away from him. Hiamovi got up and ran. Ran far away like he promised.

Hiamovi looked up to the dark sky. A flood of sadness washing over him as he realized something horrible. “Everyone I had ever known and loved is dead." The wolf whispered to himself. He started to tremble. He was only three years of age. He can't live alone. He is going to die. He knows it. He is going to die. Suddenly he stopped. "No. I promised my parents that I will stay alive for them. And I will not break that promise." And the wolf padded confidently off. Searching for a place to call home. Little did this wolf know, that in two years time, he would be the alpha of a pack.

Introduction to Pack

Your paws crunched dead leaves underneath you. Your tired but alert eyes scanned your surroundings. You heard a swoosh and some twigs break, and gasped as a sudden force pushed you to the ground and looked up to see a snarling black wolf. "What are you doing on Kitchi Pack territory?" he growled pressing you down harder as you tried to squirm away. As you gave your answer which was how you stumbled upon this territory lost/frightened/in search for a home he jumped off of you showing sympathy. "Alright then wanderer. You have a choice. Leave this territory and never come back or join my pack. We will help you here." He gently said. You couldn't refuse his sudden offer. He smiled and leaded you to his pack. "But be careful wanderer. Betray us and we will no longer be your closest friend. But as of now, we are allies. My name is Hiamovi, what is yours?" His voice became suddenly cold and you nodded rather scared of the wolf in front of you.

Welcome to The Kithci Pack. These wolfs all have Native American names meaning something that describes them. Hiamovi holds a naming ceremony for every new wolf/pup that joins/is born to the pack. (Just PM me what you want your wolfs name to be, remember it has to be Native American!)

Territory

Overall Territory (http://en.people.cn/mediafile/201302/19/F201302191420159550173999.jpg)

Cave/Den (https://caves.ambient-mixer.com/images_template/7/e/7/7e7a1f8be4542149be35a2c32abc63c1_full.jpg)

Announcment Rock (An over hang in the rock later of the cave) (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/big-male-timber-wolf-watching-out-over-cliff-42659358.jpg)

How it Works

There is an alpha Male and Alpha female, the two are bonded for life unless one of the two die. There is an Beta Male and Beta Female-by the two don’t have to be mates. They are just the deputies of the pack except they don’t get to be the alpha female of alpha male unless one of the current alphas die and there are no offspring to take their parents place, or the offspring is too young at the time. If the offspring of the alphas are to young then the betas will take the place of alpha until the pup is grown enough. The Alpha Female is the main healer. Though there are two. The second healer is an omega and both the alpha female and healer have their own apprentices, either the alpha females daughter that she is training or a wolf pup that is regular. Then there are Trainees, Warriors, Mothers, Pups, And Wise Ones. Pups become Traniees at Six moths of age. They have very easy training until they hit one year. After that they are trained pretty tough until they become one year and ten months. Once they become one year and ten months they are ready to become a warrior/healer.

Plot

“Rumor has it that there is a exiled male in the packs territory feeding off of our prey.” Hiamovis booming voice echoed from where he was perched on the Announcement Rock looking down at his Pack. “Some say he is willing to kill to get what he wants, and I believe he wants my power. This deadly wolf wants to be the Alpha of you all.” His Eyes were darting around the pack watching everyone’s reaction to see if there might be a traitor among them.

“I’m sending out my strongest wolves soon to ty and find him. Other nearby packs have heard about the wanderer and are starting to think we are weak and cannot protect ourselves.” He growled out to his pack and waited for the howls of outrage calm down. “We will kill this wolf if necessary. If this wolf wishes to harm us, then bring me his head!” He barked out proudly as most of his packmates shouted in agreement.

Little did the alpha know, this wolf was watching from the surrounding forest smirking. “Oh you don’t know what your in for...” The wolf smiled as he caught the eyes of his followers in the pack. This wolf was finally going to get what he deserved, a pack of his own. And he will do everything in his power to get it. After all, this is a weak pack, right?
(Ranks for the traitors and evil wolf will be in Ranks)

If You want to get straight to the forms, this is the space for you. Remember your wolf must have an Native American name unless your a wanderer (Loner/Rouge)

Need Help Finding a Name? Here are two helpful websites!

#1 (Mainly For Males)- Boop (https://pethelpful.com/dogs/50-Meaningful-Native-American-Names-for-Male-Dogs)
#2 (Mainly for Females)- Blurp (https://pethelpful.com/dogs/Cool-Native-American-Names-for-Female-Dogs)

Form-

Name-
What does Your Name Mean?-
Age-
Rank-
Gender-
Look-
Personally-
Mate?-
Offspring?-
Anything I missed?
Other-
Questions?-
Any Plot suggestions?

Ranks

Alpha Male- Hiamovi (Taken by Shadow )
Alpha Female/Healer #1- Talawuki ( Taken by Rivergold )
Beta Male- 0/1 Open
Beta Female- Wyanet (Taken by @Twighlight01 )
Alpha’s Pups- {3/5 Open} Tula ( Aphmau plushie ) Yuma (Taken by Shadow ) , Meda ( Tempestuous )
Healer #2- Maska ( @Taken by Shadow )
Healer #1 Apprentice- Meda ( Taken by Tempestuous )
Healer #2 Apprentice- Sioux ( Taken by DragonChaos )
Warriors (Omegas)- Kasa ( Shadow ) , Keme ( Aphmau plushie ) , Ravia ( Deranged Llama )
Mothers-
Pups-
Wise Ones-
Wanderers- Angle ( Aphmau plushie ) , Gritari ( Deranged Llama )
Plot Ranks
Evil Male Wanderer- Enyeto ( Taken by Aphmau plushie )
Evil Wanderers followers/traitors to pack- {2/5} Ravia ( Deranged Llama ), Maska ( Shadow )

Name- Hiamovi
What does Your Name Mean?- High Cheif
Age-5 Years
Rank- Alpha Male
Gender- Male :I
Look- Look One (https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-dbd08d58a9d79172f85c08edac6dddf3-c) Look Two (http://i61.tinypic.com/sza9w0.jpg)
Personally-Hiamovi is a fierce and cold wolf. He is mysterious and can change moods rather quickly, though some would think he is an evil wolf, he hates the thought of killing, but will only do that if necessary. Though be warned, you want to be on his good side, he is a enemy to avoid making. With friends, he is one big teddybear-even though he hates to admit it. With friends and family he is a bit goofy, caring, and loyal..a totally different side of him than what strangers and enemies would see.
Mate?-Alpha Female
Offspring?- Open
Anything I missed?-don’t think so
Other-nurp
Questions?-Nu
Any Plot suggestions?-possibly but I wanna see what you guys come up with first.

Name-Kasa
What does Your Name Mean?-Dressed in furs
Age-3 Years
Rank-Warrior
Gender-Female
Look- (NOT DRAWN BY ME) Boop (https://pre00.deviantart.net/e07c/th/pre/f/2017/066/e/d/dotw__polaris_by_tazihound-d7y36yy.jpg)
Personally- Sweet, Caribg, hard headed, playful, stubborn, likes to lead, bossy, responsible.
Mate?-Open
Offspring?-None yet
Anything I missed?-dunno
Other-nurp
Questions?-nurp
Any Plot suggestions?nurp

Name- Maska
What does Your Name Mean?- Strong and Brave
Age- 5 Years
Rank- Second Healer
Gender- Male
Look- Ignore da name Steel (https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/Mu4aZFfBwpRQ-c8D1h4kBkCCm1rf3-U7myyU2uugmvuPdqz9dC-caxGq3XAAVIN7PMuH29Evb5jx32oPUTkrp-xrg_jQB9F4fE0OnnQGqbuouT2cPcmmeCVCyzJd105U5og7B-ve)
Personally- To Be Roleplayed
Mate?- Open (Healers can have mates)
Offspring?- None yet
Anything I missed?-Nu
Other- He a traitor
Questions?-Nu
Any Plot suggestions?-nur

Name- Yuma
What does Your Name Mean?- Son Of Cheif
Age- 5 months
Rank- Alpha Pups
Gender- Male
Look- When a pup (https://puxccbo05z-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/img/wolfpup.jpg) When full grown (https://cdn.thinglink.me/api/image/742049763393798144/1240/10/scaletowidth)
Personally- Trickster, hard headed, loud mouth, teaser, rest to roleplayed
Mate?- None
Offspring?- None
Anything I missed?-None
Other- his sibling is Tula
Questions?-no
Any Plot suggestions?-no

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Name- Talawuki or just Tala
What does Your Name Mean?- wolf woman
Age- four years
Rank- healer/alpha female
Gender- female
Look- bap (http://www.spiritanimal.info/wp-content/uploads/Wolf-Spirit-Animal-2.jpg)
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- hiamovi
Offspring?- Open
Anything I missed?
Other-
Questions?-
Any Plot suggestions?

DragonChaos
January 29th, 2018, 05:47 AM
Name- Sioux
What does Your Name Mean?- Crow or Raven
Age- 1yr 2mnths
Rank- Healer #2 Apprentice?
Gender- Male
Look- Boop (http://animewerewolfpack.yolasite.com/resources/Blackwolf[1]%20(2).jpg)
Personally- TBRP
Mate?- Open, though unlikely
Offspring?- N/A
Anything I missed? Nup
Other- His body makes him quite Androgynous
Questions?- Nup?
Any Plot suggestions? None that I currently have in mind

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 06:33 AM
DragonChaos and Rivergold you guys are both accepted!

Tempestuous
January 29th, 2018, 06:51 AM
Name- Meda
What does Your Name Mean?- "Prophetess"
Age- about 6 1/3 moons.
Rank- Alpha's pup/healer #1 apprentice.
Gender- female
Look- slightly smaller than average, her coat color is predominantly black with white whips here and there that clash and mix with the black in her pelt to create a somber effect, as if she were walking smoke. One of her ears is nicked from an accident as a younger puppo.
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- none
Offspring?- none
Anything I missed? Nope
Other- nothing really.
Questions?- nope
Any Plot suggestions? Not really.

cute skeleton
January 29th, 2018, 06:58 AM
Name- tula || keme || angel (if she joins you can change it)
What does Your Name Mean?- peak/new moon || thunder ||
Age- 1 month (i have no clue how old they are) || 7yrs 9 months || 4 months
Rank- alpha's pups || warrior (though he is soon gonna retire to a wise one) || loner
Gender- female || male || female
Look- a white wolf with the back of her grey and black which starts going down her sides and legs but becoming more grey and white. she has blue eyes.|| a grey and black wolf with eletric yellow eyes. || pure white wolf with amber eyes
Personally- tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
Mate?- to young || open (must be around her age and retiring or already retired) || to young
Offspring?- to young || open || to young
Anything I missed? nope
Other-
Questions?-is it alright if keme retires soon?
Any Plot suggestions? maybe something happens that involves the alphas or the alphas pups along with the pack being in danger.

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Aphmau plushie accepted! And Alright! Thanks for your suggestion. If keme is going to retire then you will barely have any use for him-and you would have to change his age to about ten years...if that’s alright.

Jynx
January 29th, 2018, 08:13 AM
{ Name }
Gritari
Ravia

{ Name Meaning }
Read this (http://www.sevenreflections.com/name-numerology/gritari/)
Here you go (http://www.sevenreflections.com/name-numerology/ravia/)

{ Age }
Eight years old
Four and a half years old

{ Rank }
Wanderer
Evil male follower

{ Gender }
Male
Female

{ Looks }
Reference (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d6/a8/4e/d6a84e8a4f3f241d6be746dd00163325--native-indian-winter-coats.jpg)
Reference (http://www.my-photo-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Grant-Creek-Wolf.jpg)

{ Personality }
To be roleplayed
To be roleplayed

{ Mate }
None
None

{ Offspring }
None
None

{ Anything I missed }
Nope
Nope

{ Other}
Nope
Nope

{ Questions }
Shadow
Nope

{ Plot Suggestions }
Nope
Nope

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 08:16 AM
Deranged Llama accepted!

Now all we need is the evil male and maybe two more wolves to be the beta Male and Female then we can start :3

cute skeleton
January 29th, 2018, 11:18 AM
Aphmau plushie accepted! And Alright! Thanks for your suggestion. If keme is going to retire then you will barely have any use for him-and you would have to change his age to about ten years...if that’s alright.

alright, and i can still find a use for him. even as a wise one

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 02:15 PM
alright, and i can still find a use for him. even as a wise one
Alrighty!
Rivergold DragonChaos Aphmau plushie Deranged Llama do any of you want to take the role of the evil wolf (male) if not then I can be him-but I think it would be a bit unfair so if any of you could be him that would be amazing! If you guys have a friend that’s willing to join that would be cool as well-but if not we also need someone to be the second healer as well then we can start!

cute skeleton
January 29th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Alrighty!
Rivergold DragonChaos Aphmau plushie Deranged Llama do any of you want to take the role of the evil wolf (male) if not then I can be him-but I think it would be a bit unfair so if any of you could be him that would be amazing! If you guys have a friend that’s willing to join that would be cool as well-but if not we also need someone to be the second healer as well then we can start!

i can be the evil male wolf, just let me make a form quickly

Rivergold
January 29th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Alrighty!
I could do evil wolf, but I'd rather not be both healers....oh, wait someone's already doing evil wolf. Okay.

DragonChaos
January 29th, 2018, 02:31 PM
I just thought of something
what if the evil wolves try to take out the healers and their apprentices first if they want to weaken the clan?

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 02:38 PM
I just thought of something
what if the evil wolves try to take out the healers and their apprentices first if they want to weaken the clan?

I could do evil wolf, but I'd rather not be both healers....oh, wait someone's already doing evil wolf. Okay.

i can be the evil male wolf, just let me make a form quickly
*Pack And oooooooOooo that’s good-but the people that play the Healers have to agree with getting killed-or they can get really hurt..and imma make one more character to be the second healer if no one else does :3

DragonChaos
January 29th, 2018, 02:41 PM
*Pack And oooooooOooo that’s good-but the people that play the Healers have to agree with getting killed-or they can get really hurt..and imma make one more character to be the second healer if no one else does :3

I mean, as a healer apprentice, I'm fine with my wolf getting captured/severely hurt

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Name- Meda
What does Your Name Mean?- "Prophetess"
Age- about 6 1/3 moons.
Rank- Alpha's pup/healer #1 apprentice.
Gender- female
Look- slightly smaller than average, her coat color is predominantly black with white whips here and there that clash and mix with the black in her pelt to create a somber effect, as if she were walking smoke. One of her ears is nicked from an accident as a younger puppo.
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- none
Offspring?- none
Anything I missed? Nope
Other- nothing really.
Questions?- nope
Any Plot suggestions? Not really.

Tempestuous I’m sooo sorry!!!! I didn’t see this! Accepted! Is she one of the pups from the alphas? Accepted!

cute skeleton
January 29th, 2018, 02:58 PM
here is the evil male wolf

Name- enyeto
What does Your Name Mean?- walks like a bear
Age- 4years and 7 months
Rank- evil male
Gender- male
Look- a pure black wolf with darker patches of grey that is hard to see. his eyes are red.
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- open
Offspring?- open
Anything I missed?
Other- wait is he able to have a mate and offspring? not like apart of his group but apart of the pack or as wanderers
Questions?-
Any Plot suggestions?

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 03:11 PM
here is the evil male wolf

Name- enyeto
What does Your Name Mean?- walks like a bear
Age- 4years and 7 months
Rank- evil male
Gender- male
Look- a pure black wolf with darker patches of grey that is hard to see. his eyes are red.
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- open
Offspring?- open
Anything I missed?
Other- wait is he able to have a mate and offspring? not like apart of his group but apart of the pack or as wanderers
Questions?-
Any Plot suggestions?

Accepted and what do you mean by that? Like if he could breed with somewolf in the pack like for example my wolf Kasa? Is that wut you mean?

Name- Maska
Age- 5 Years
Rank- Second Healer
Gender- Male
Look- Ignore da name Steel (https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/Mu4aZFfBwpRQ-c8D1h4kBkCCm1rf3-U7myyU2uugmvuPdqz9dC-caxGq3XAAVIN7PMuH29Evb5jx32oPUTkrp-xrg_jQB9F4fE0OnnQGqbuouT2cPcmmeCVCyzJd105U5og7B-ve)
Offspring?- None yet
Anything I missed?-Nu
Other- He a traitor
Questions?-Nu

Name- Yuma
Age- 5 months
Rank- Alpha Pups
Gender- Male
Look- When a pup (https://puxccbo05z-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/img/wolfpup.jpg) When full grown (https://cdn.thinglink.me/api/image/742049763393798144/1240/10/scaletowidth)
Mate?- None
Offspring?- None
Anything I missed?-None
Other- his sibling is Tula ( Aphmau plushie can you change your pups age to five months? At six months they will become trainees )
Questions?-no
Any Plot suggestions?-no

cute skeleton
January 29th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Accepted and what do you mean by that? Like if he could breed with somewolf in the pack like for example my wolf Kasa? Is that wut you mean?

Name- Maska
Age- 5 Years
Rank- Second Healer
Gender- Male
Offspring?- None yet
Anything I missed?-Nu
Other- He a traitor
Questions?-Nu

Name- Yuma
Age- 5 months
Rank- Alpha Pups
Gender- Male
Mate?- None
Offspring?- None
Anything I missed?-None
Other- his sibling is Tula ( Aphmau plushie can you change your pups age to five months? At six months they will become trainees )
Questions?-no
Any Plot suggestions?-no

alright, and no i mean in the past he had a mate and pups, something like that

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 03:18 PM
alright, and no i mean in the past he had a mate and pups, something like that
Alrighty then. Sure I guess Also imma pm soon about the plot )

Rivergold Dragon Chaos Aphmau plushie Tempestuous Deranged Llama

WE MAY START

———————————————— ———————————————— ———————

Hiamovi
A large Male was sitting on the Announcement Rock. He was not going to call a meeting, he was just watching over his pack. The males gold eyes scanned the clearings still unbelieving that some wolf would dare try to take away something he had worked so hard for.

He finally stood up and felt the breeze flow through his black fur. He tensed as he thought of not guarding the pack as of now but soon relaxed knowing that if he closed his eyes for a second he will be fine. It was if the wind was there to reassure him. Some leaves where in the wind as well and he knew that it was his parents telling him all will turn out well.

Hiamovi looked up to the sky. “I wonder if Talawuki got any signs from the sky spirits (their ansestors which as of now are Hiamovi’s old pack from the human camp)...” The wolf talked to himself and opened his eyes. He suddenly turned around and leaped to the ground and as he landed with a thud he looked around for his mate. Rivergold

Kasa
The female wolf was laying on a rock in the camp enjoying the sun. A smile formed apon her face when she heard the Alphas pups running about yipping at one another. She finally opened her amber colrored orbs. She turned her head to see her Alpha enjoying the wind. ‘Ah the sky spirits must be trying to tell him something..’ She gulped.

‘What if it’s bad..did I make an mistake joining? Is some wolf going to die by the paws of the wanderer?’ The only thing that stopped the She-wolf’s mind from racing was the loud thud of her leader landing on the ground. She sighed and rested her head on her paws.

[Open]

Yuma
A Wolf pup was prancing around the clearing pestering whoever he cold. His paw steps where clumsy but proud. He saw a beetle and jumped onto it and attacked it. ‘Dads gonna be so proud of me when I show him this!’ He kicked up some sand and made a little cloud. Soon the pup couldn’t see the beetle any more.

That is until it but his nose. “OW!!” He yelped whining. “MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM!!” He whined stumbling passed his father and heading towards his mother. Rivergold

Maska
Maska sighed separating the herbs on the floor. “Sioux where are you!” He howled impatiently. ‘This is suppost to be his job. Not mine.’ The wolf/husky mix growled. He yawned and his icy stare looked out the den.

He flicked his eyes before padding out of the Healers den to look for his Apprentice. “Sioux??” he barked.

Dragon Chaos

Tempestuous
January 29th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Tempestuous I’m sooo sorry!!!! I didn’t see this! Accepted! Is she one of the pups from the alphas? Accepted!

Ah, it's totally fine! And yes she is, however I also think it fitting that she learn to be a healer if that's okay? If not that's fine as well.

Shadow
January 29th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Ah, it's totally fine! And yes she is, however I also think it fitting that she learn to be a healer if that's okay? If not that's fine as well.
Alright that fine!

cute skeleton
January 29th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Tula was busy chasing a butterfly around camp,
she tried jumping up and getting it with her paws to find herself to short so she just kept chasing after it waiting for it to come down a bit more so she could grab it. she kept going in till she was out of breath and stopped a bit watching the butterfly fly around camp before chasing after it again.

(open)

Keme watched as the alpha's pups ran around and smiled. he laid down on a flat smooth rock letting the sun soak into his fur,
he deciding when to retire. most likely soon seeing as he was old and wanted to tell stories to his clan mates, especially the pups to come.

(open)

Angel walked along the edge of the border, she could smell the scent of a pack and she knew she would be in trouble if she got caught crossing their territory. yet she had to or it would take a while just to go around seeing as she didnt know how big there territory was, she put her nose to thee air and smelled. after not scenting any wolf she took a paw step across the border.

(open)

enyeto growled as he passed back and forth. he was growing tired of waiting most of the time, but he knew what he had to do and sadly for him one of those things was waiting. he kept passing waiting for either Maska or Ravia to appear.

DragonChaos
January 29th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Maska sighed separating the herbs on the floor. “Sioux where are you!” He howled impatiently. ‘This is suppost to be his job. Not mine.’ The wolf/husky mix growled. He yawned and his icy stare looked out the den.

He flicked his eyes before padding out of the Healers den to look for his Apprentice. “Sioux??” he barked.

( Shadow Make sure you aren't adding a space between Dragon and Chaos during mentions, otherwise you're mentioning a whole different member as it only picks up 'Dragon' if you do.)

Sioux was already running towards the den, seeing Maska out looking for him, which meant that he was probably going to be in trouble now. As he neared his mentor, he barked out, "Sorry I'm late!" slowing down to stop right in front of Maska. When he did, he tried to simply explain by saying, "I had gotten sidetracked and forgot what time it was." though not simply saying he overslept for staying awake in the night for too long.

Rivergold
January 29th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Alrighty then. Sure I guess Also imma pm soon about the plot )

Rivergold Dragon Chaos Aphmau plushie Tempestuous Deranged Llama

WE MAY START

———————————————— ———————————————— ———————

Hiamovi
A large Male was sitting on the Announcement Rock. He was not going to call a meeting, he was just watching over his pack. The males gold eyes scanned the clearings still unbelieving that some wolf would dare try to take away something he had worked so hard for.

He finally stood up and felt the breeze flow through his black fur. He tensed as he thought of not guarding the pack as of now but soon relaxed knowing that if he closed his eyes for a second he will be fine. It was if the wind was there to reassure him. Some leaves where in the wind as well and he knew that it was his parents telling him all will turn out well.

Hiamovi looked up to the sky. “I wonder if Talawuki got any signs from the sky spirits (their ansestors which as of now are Hiamovi’s old pack from the human camp)...” The wolf talked to himself and opened his eyes. He suddenly turned around and leaped to the ground and as he landed with a thud he looked around for his mate. Rivergold

Kasa
The female wolf was laying on a rock in the camp enjoying the sun. A smile formed apon her face when she heard the Alphas pups running about yipping at one another. She finally opened her amber colrored orbs. She turned her head to see her Alpha enjoying the wind. ‘Ah the sky spirits must be trying to tell him something..’ She gulped.

‘What if it’s bad..did I make an mistake joining? Is some wolf going to die by the paws of the wanderer?’ The only thing that stopped the She-wolf’s mind from racing was the loud thud of her leader landing on the ground. She sighed and rested her head on her paws.

[Open]

Yuma
A Wolf pup was prancing around the clearing pestering whoever he cold. His paw steps where clumsy but proud. He saw a beetle and jumped onto it and attacked it. ‘Dads gonna be so proud of me when I show him this!’ He kicked up some sand and made a little cloud. Soon the pup couldn’t see the beetle any more.

That is until it but his nose. “OW!!” He yelped whining. “MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM!!” He whined stumbling passed his father and heading towards his mother. Rivergold

Maska

Dragon Chaos
Tala knew he was coming towards her before his scent reached her nose. “Do you need something, dearest?” She asked, stretched tall as she stared into the branches of an oak tree at the edge of the clearing.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 07:19 AM
Tala knew he was coming towards her before his scent reached her nose. “Do you need something, dearest?” She asked, stretched tall as she stared into the branches of an oak tree at the edge of the clearing.
He gave her a loving lick before eyeing the clearing. “Have you gotten any signs from the sky spirits?” He asked a bit nervously. His ear flicked when he saw one of their pups,the only male, Yuma stumble underneath Hiamovi’s paws whining.

”Mama! A beetle bit me my nose hurts!!” The pup whined, completely oblivious to the serious situation going on.

Rivergold
January 30th, 2018, 12:20 PM
He gave her a loving lick before eyeing the clearing. “Have you gotten any signs from the sky spirits?” He asked a bit nervously. His ear flicked when he saw one of their pups,the only male, Yuma stumble underneath Hiamovi’s paws whining.

”Mama! A beetle bit me my nose hurts!!” The pup whined, completely oblivious to the serious situation going on.
She shook her head. "Not recently. Is something troubling you?" She bent down and examined him. "Oh dear, what a terrible wound!" she looked him straight in the eye with a serious expression. "It must have been a fierce battle,"

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 03:04 PM
She shook her head. "Not recently. Is something troubling you?" She bent down and examined him. "Oh dear, what a terrible wound!" she looked him straight in the eye with a serious expression. "It must have been a fierce battle,"

Sioux was already running towards the den, seeing Maska out looking for him, which meant that he was probably going to be in trouble now. As he neared his mentor, he barked out, "Sorry I'm late!" slowing down to stop right in front of Maska. When he did, he tried to simply explain by saying, "I had gotten sidetracked and forgot what time it was." though not simply saying he overslept for staying awake in the night for too long.

Hiamovi smiled slightly and nodded. “Yes..but I would like to speak to you alone.” He spoke softer when he looked at his son. “Yuma I’m glad you tried to protect us..now be a real warrior and walk it off.” He gave his son a lick and watched as the pup tried to reject. Hiamovi cut him off. “Go see if you can find anymore threats in our camp, like some ants.”

He watched as Yuma puffed out his chest and padded off. “Yes. I’m rather troubled knowing that I can no longer send off our pups in our own camp knowing that they wont get hurt. There is a killer in our territory and we can’t find him. Are you sure you had gotten no signs?” He asked a bit defeated.

Ah,sorry! I will from now on )

Maska looked over to Sioux. He flicked his tail in irritation but said nothing. He turned and headed inside of his den. “If you wish to become a healer you must be dedicated to your duties. Are you not dedicated?” He asked as he gave him all the old herbs.

“I want you to take them out and burry them. When your done I want you to come back and show me where to find new herbs.” The cranky male said. “I have to go somewhere soon so it would be very much appreciated if you would not take all day.”

DragonChaos

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Maska looked over to Sioux. He flicked his tail in irritation but said nothing. He turned and headed inside of his den. “If you wish to become a healer you must be dedicated to your duties. Are you not dedicated?” He asked as he gave him all the old herbs.

“I want you to take them out and burry them. When your done I want you to come back and show me where to find new herbs.” The cranky male said. “I have to go somewhere soon so it would be very much appreciated if you would not take all day.”

"I'm dedicated! Honest!" Sioux said as he recieved the old herbs. When he explained to him what to do he gave a firm nod, saying, "I won't fail you!" a bit more pumped up now since the whole 'not dedicated' part. He immediately ran off to go bury the old herbs, picking a spot where they would usually bury them and burying them quite quickly before running back to Maska to show him where to find the new herbs.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 03:35 PM
"I'm dedicated! Honest!" Sioux said as he recieved the old herbs. When he explained to him what to do he gave a firm nod, saying, "I won't fail you!" a bit more pumped up now since the whole 'not dedicated' part. He immediately ran off to go bury the old herbs, picking a spot where they would usually bury them and burying them quite quickly before running back to Maska to show him where to find the new herbs.

Maska, rather amused, nodded. “Alright, show me the places of five herbs and tell me what they can do to help. Bring them back and then until I get back you are able to do whatever you would like.”

(You don’t have to look up some of Warrior cats herbs and stuff you can just say something like, “Sioux then ran over to a batch of herbs and quickly explained what they did to help,picked them, and continued on his way.”)

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Maska, rather amused, nodded. “Alright, show me the places of five herbs and tell me what they can do to help. Bring them back and then until I get back you are able to do whatever you would like.”

(You don’t have to look up some of Warrior cats herbs and stuff you can just say something like, “Sioux then ran over to a batch of herbs and quickly explained what they did to help,picked them, and continued on his way.”)

(proceeds to give college-level explanation of five or more herbs and their uses)
Sioux nodded, and then teased a bit by saying, "Try to keep up!" before immediately running out of camp and towards one of the places where one of the common herbs were to explain, in which he planned to go to each place where he knew a herb well, hopefully explaining the right uses of them instead of mistaking one for the other.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 03:46 PM
(proceeds to give college-level explanation of five or more herbs and their uses)
Sioux nodded, and then teased a bit by saying, "Try to keep up!" before immediately running out of camp and towards one of the places where one of the common herbs were to explain, in which he planned to go to each place where he knew a herb well, hopefully explaining the right uses of them instead of mistaking one for the other.

*hold finger up to protest* Bu- *finger droops* A-alrighty that works to!)

Maska took a deep breath then ran after him. Following his scent until he could see him. He slowed his pace to meet his waiting to see where he would take him first.

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 03:52 PM
*hold finger up to protest* Bu- *finger droops* A-alrighty that works to!)

Maska took a deep breath then ran after him. Following his scent until he could see him. He slowed his pace to meet his waiting to see where he would take him first.

When Sioux reached the first herb, which were borage leaves, he waited for Maska to arrive, then quickly explained its uses for it before grabbing some, and then running off again in another direction.

Leucos
January 30th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Shadow
Name- kanti
What does Your Name Mean?- Sings
Age- 16
Rank- warrior
Gender- Female
Look- but with blue eyes (https://chickenbusiness.deviantart.com/art/February-wolf-adopt-Casque-CLOSED-589819967)
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- None
Offspring?- N/A
Anything I missed?
Other- no
Questions?- Can I still join ?
Any Plot suggestions?no

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 04:00 PM
When Sioux reached the first herb, which were borage leaves, he waited for Maska to arrive, then quickly explained its uses for it before grabbing some, and then running off again in another direction.

Shadow
Name- Kanti
What does Your Name Mean?- Sings
Age- 16
Rank- warrior
Gender- Female
Look- but with blue eyes (https://chickenbusiness.deviantart.com/art/February-wolf-adopt-Casque-CLOSED-589819967)
Personally- tbrp
Mate?- None
Offspring?- N/A
Anything I missed?
Other- no
Questions?- Can I still join ?
Any Plot suggestions?no
Accepted! Will she be a traitor or will she stick with the pack?)

Maska seemed impressed by how much his Apprentice remembered and gave him an nod of approval before following him again.

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Accepted! Will she be a traitor or will she stick with the pack?)

Maska seemed impressed by how much his Apprentice remembered and gave him an nod of approval before following him again.

Sioux soon reached the second spot he needed to go to, although it should have been the first. He waited again for Maska to arrive before stating that the herb here were beech leaves, and its usage. He then grabbed a few, using one to carry the other herbs he collected as he then ran for the third spot, tripping and falling once on the way there.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Sioux soon reached the second spot he needed to go to, although it should have been the first. He waited again for Maska to arrive before stating that the herb here were beech leaves, and its usage. He then grabbed a few, using one to carry the other herbs he collected as he then ran for the third spot, tripping and falling once on the way there.

Poor Sioux Maska treats him so harshly :,( )

Maska snickers seeing him trip but when he catches up he sits. And waits to be ‘taught’. His ears swiveled in the direction of a sound but payed no attention to that.

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Poor Sioux Maska treats him so harshly :,( )

Maska snickers seeing him trip but when he catches up he sits. And waits to be ‘taught’. His ears swiveled in the direction of a sound but payed no attention to that.

(I mean, Maska is a traitor...)

When Sioux got to the third herb, which were Chervil, and quickly explained what it was and its usage once more, grabbing a few and putting them in with the rest of the herbs that were wrapped around one beech leaf and picked them up, running off to the fourth stop, starting to get a bit exhausted at this point.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 04:50 PM
(I mean, Maska is a traitor...)

When Sioux got to the third herb, which were Chervil, and quickly explained what it was and its usage once more, grabbing a few and putting them in with the rest of the herbs that were wrapped around one beech leaf and picked them up, running off to the fourth stop, starting to get a bit exhausted at this point.

(Still douz...it sad and Sioux is such a good little pupper)

”You don’t have to keep running if your getting that tierd.” Maska shouted/scoffed. Feeling a bit of sympathy towards the young wolf, but masked it a bit.

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 05:02 PM
(Still douz...it sad and Sioux is such a good little pupper)

”You don’t have to keep running if your getting that tierd.” Maska shouted/scoffed. Feeling a bit of sympathy towards the young wolf, but masked it a bit.

"I'm not tired!" Sioux protested, not fully lying to him. When they reached the fourth herb, he explained that it was Comfrey Root and explained its uses before picking some and sticking it into the beech leaf with all the other herbs, and started off running again to the last place, though halfway there he started collapsing from exhaustion, though still conscious.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 05:05 PM
"I'm not tired!" Sioux protested, not fully lying to him. When they reached the fourth herb, he explained that it was Comfrey Root and explained its uses before picking some and sticking it into the beech leaf with all the other herbs, and started off running again to the last place, though halfway there he started collapsing from exhaustion, though still conscious.

Maska rolled his eyes and padded up to Sioux slowly. He sniffed him. ”Don’t lie to me.” he nosed him feeling his temperature. “I’ll be back with water.” He padded off to later return with some water soaked moss. “Drink.”

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Maska rolled his eyes and padded up to Sioux slowly. He sniffed him. ”Don’t lie to me.” he nosed him feeling his temperature. “I’ll be back with water.” He padded off to later return with some water soaked moss. “Drink.”

Sioux laid there, taking in deep breaths as Maska got water, doing what he said and drinking some water from the moss before saying, "I wasn't fully lying, you know..." saying it in a rather shameful tone. When he was ready, and done drinking the water from the moss, he stood up carefully, and started walking the rest of the way to the final herb.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Sioux laid there, taking in deep breaths as Maska got water, doing what he said and drinking some water from the moss before saying, "I wasn't fully lying, you know..." saying it in a rather shameful tone. When he was ready, and done drinking the water from the moss, he stood up carefully, and started walking the rest of the way to the final herb.

Maska stayed by his side making sure he didn’t fall and he was carrying the herbs. “After this I want you to go back and rest. I will bring the herbs back.”

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Maska stayed by his side making sure he didn’t fall and he was carrying the herbs. “After this I want you to go back and rest. I will bring the herbs back.”

"I can bring them back, Maska. You have an important thing you need to do after this anyways." Sioux concluded before finally reaching the final herb, in which he explained that it was Dock, and explained its uses before adding it to the Beech Leaf that contained all the other herbs, adding in, "Now go do what you need to, I can handle myself and the herbs." in a peaceful manner.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 05:34 PM
"I can bring them back, Maska. You have an important thing you need to do after this anyways." Sioux concluded before finally reaching the final herb, in which he explained that it was Dock, and explained its uses before adding it to the Beech Leaf that contained all the other herbs, adding in, "Now go do what you need to, I can handle myself and the herbs." in a peaceful manner.

[/LEFT]

enyeto growled as he passed back and forth. he was growing tired of waiting most of the time, but he knew what he had to do and sadly for him one of those things was waiting. he kept passing waiting for either Maska or Ravia to appear.

Maska hesitated before nodding. “Alright.” And with that the male padded off. As soon as he was out of seeing distance from Sioux he ran over to where he was supposed to meet him.

After a while of running he stopped and lowly growled “Enyeto?” He called out waiting for the response of his true leader.

Aphmau plushie

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Maska hesitated before nodding. “Alright.” And with that the male padded off. As soon as he was out of seeing distance from Sioux he ran over to where he was supposed to meet him.

After a while of running he stopped and lowly growled “Enyeto?” He called out waiting for the response of his true leader.

@Aphmau plushie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005)

As Maska padded away in one direction, Sioux took the herbs and brought them to the pack camp, heading in the medicine den and sorting them out as he wondered why Maska had something important to do that was away from the pack.

cute skeleton
January 30th, 2018, 06:00 PM

Aphmau plushie

"im here" he growled back appearing from the shadows.
"anything new?" he asked looking at him, his red eyes pinned on him as he waited for an answer.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 06:09 PM
As Maska padded away in one direction, Sioux took the herbs and brought them to the pack camp, heading in the medicine den and sorting them out as he wondered why Maska had something important to do that was away from the pack.

"im here" he growled back appearing from the shadows.
"anything new?" he asked looking at him, his red eyes pinned on him as he waited for an answer.
Maska dipped his head. ”Hiamovi is sending out patrols to search for you...I recommend gathering more followers. The way he is protecting that camp is a great defense mode. No corener of the camp is left unguarded..”

cute skeleton
January 30th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Maska dipped his head. ”Hiamovi is sending out patrols to search for you...I recommend gathering more followers. The way he is protecting that camp is a great defense mode. No corener of the camp is left unguarded..”

"alright" Enyeto growled, "you are dismissed, come back when something has happened. oh and tell Ravia we will be meeting after 3 days, i want to see if everyone is still.....'alright' " he said looking at him.
by 'alright' he meant loyal seeing as they where already this far and wanted to make sure there was no traitors. Enyeto turned and went back into the shadows then looked behind his shoulder at Maska, "is that clear?"
he asked him.

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 07:46 PM
"alright" Enyeto growled, "you are dismissed, come back when something has happened. oh and tell Ravia we will be meeting after 3 days, i want to see if everyone is still.....'alright' " he said looking at him.
by 'alright' he meant loyal seeing as they where already this far and wanted to make sure there was no traitors. Enyeto turned and went back into the shadows then looked behind his shoulder at Maska, "is that clear?"
he asked him.
Maska nodded “Yes si-“ He was cut off by a twig breaking and spun around to see Kasa. She gasped and tried to run. (Can Enyeto catch heeeeeer?)

(Also is too lazy to make a paragraph about what she heard and stoof sooo let’s she she was hunting and found them and heard almost every word.)

cute skeleton
January 30th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Maska nodded “Yes si-“ He was cut off by a twig breaking and spun around to see Kasa. She gasped and tried to run. (Can Enyeto catch heeeeeer?)

(Also is too lazy to make a paragraph about what she heard and stoof sooo let’s she she was hunting and found them and heard almost every word.)

(its fine, i get like that to)

Enyeto growled spinning around as well and chased after her, his paws thudded against the ground as he did so. he jumped onto a log that was in his way and used it to jump in front of her blocking her path,
"looks like we have a spy" he said in a snarl as he growled at her.

(i think wolves can do that, i dont know. i know dogs can so im just gonna assume wolves can)

Shadow
January 30th, 2018, 07:57 PM
(its fine, i get like that to)

Enyeto growled spinning around as well and chased after her, his paws thudded against the ground as he did so. he jumped onto a log that was in his way and used it to jump in front of her blocking her path,
"looks like we have a spy" he said in a snarl as he growled at her.

(i think wolves can do that, i dont know. i know dogs can so im just gonna assume wolves can)
(XD yay I’m not alooooone) Aphmau plushie

Kasa gulped. “M-Maska w-why??” Was all she could manage to say. She took a deep breath then growled-Maskas betrayal hit her pretty hard. “You’ll never take down Hiamovi wanderer.” She growled. “Those that are consumed by darkness and greed will never win.” She hid behind her strong words and her threatening posture and hoped that he couldn’t see how scared she was.

Leucos
January 30th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Shadow
Kanti was laying down by a tree her head on her paws her eyes looked cold yet drowsy she huffed feeling bored . Her ears perked up as she heard a bird chirp overhead she watched the bird fly over to a branch and land on it a small smile crept onto her face she liked birds they sang their song every day .being an omega wasn't the best position she could have but she didn't complain well she did in her mind but saying her complaints wouldnt make it any better . Kanti yawned and hummed a beautiful tune (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19bBGxf5k6k) .

cute skeleton
January 30th, 2018, 11:46 PM
(XD yay I’m not alooooone)

Kasa gulped. “M-Maska w-why??” Was all she could manage to say. She took a deep breath then growled-Maskas betrayal hit her pretty hard. “You’ll never take down Hiamovi wanderer.” She growled. “Those that are consumed by darkness and greed will never win.” She hid behind her strong words and her threatening posture and hoped that he couldn’t see how scared she was.

Enyeto snarled at her, he was growing really tired of hearing that "yet has your leader ever shown any signs of strenght?" he growled knowing it would distract her. he lunged at her aiming to knock her down.

(fell asleep)

Shadow
January 31st, 2018, 07:51 AM
Shadow
Kanti was laying down by a tree her head on her paws her eyes looked cold yet drowsy she huffed feeling bored . Her ears perked up as she heard a bird chirp overhead she watched the bird fly over to a branch and land on it a small smile crept onto her face she liked birds they sang their song every day .being an omega wasn't the best position she could have but she didn't complain well she did in her mind but saying her complaints wouldnt make it any better . Kanti yawned and hummed a beautiful tune (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19bBGxf5k6k) .

Enyeto snarled at her, he was growing really tired of hearing that "yet has your leader ever shown any signs of strenght?" he growled knowing it would distract her. he lunged at her aiming to knock her down.

(fell asleep)

Kasa gasped and tried to speak before she was knocked over by him. She was Maska watching in the background,since he was little to no use with fighting. She growled and tried to throw him off.

Yuma bumped into Kanti. “Hi there!” He barked excitedly.

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 08:03 AM
Kasa gasped and tried to speak before she was knocked over by him. She was Maska watching in the background,since he was little to no use with fighting. She growled and tried to throw him off.

"good luck" he growled seeing her try to throw him off. he looked close by for a rock to knock her out with.

(i cant think of anything else to type right now)

Shadow
January 31st, 2018, 01:59 PM
"good luck" he growled seeing her try to throw him off. he looked close by for a rock to knock her out with.

(i cant think of anything else to type right now)
Kasa’s eyes widened and she began biting and scratching him.

Leucos
January 31st, 2018, 03:16 PM

Kantis ears perked up again and looked at yuma she smiled in a friendly way
" hi your names yuma..isn't it? " she asked with a tilt of her head she hoped she got the name right since she wants to know every ones name in the pack incase they have to work together or something and it would be embarrassing if she didn't know their name . Her nose twitched a bit along with a flick of her tail . The wolf stretched and yawned again .

Twilight01
January 31st, 2018, 03:28 PM
Name- Wyanet
What does Your Name Mean?- Beautiful
Age- 30 months
Rank- Beta Female
Gender- Female
Look- http://cdn.attackofthecute.com/January-04-2012-01-27-25-tumblrlvzdyxWyPE1r0w2fao1500.jpeg
Personality- Confident, Caring, Independent
Mate?- Open
Offspring?- N/A
Anything I missed? Nope!
Other- I have never roleplayed in. Wolf pack before, beware XD
Questions?-
Any Plot suggestions? Nope I think the plot so far is good! I'll let you know if I come up with anything else. Possibly a murder?

Shadow
January 31st, 2018, 03:32 PM
Kantis ears perked up again and looked at yuma she smiled in a friendly way
" hi your names yuma..isn't it? " she asked with a tilt of her head she hoped she got the name right since she wants to know every ones name in the pack incase they have to work together or something and it would be embarrassing if she didn't know their name . Her nose twitched a bit along with a flick of her tail . The wolf stretched and yawned again .
Name- Wyanet
What does Your Name Mean?- Beautiful
Age- 30 months
Rank- Beta Female
Gender- Female
Look- http://cdn.attackofthecute.com/January-04-2012-01-27-25-tumblrlvzdyxWyPE1r0w2fao1500.jpeg
Personality- Confident, Caring, Independent
Mate?- Open
Offspring?- N/A
Anything I missed? Nope!
Other- I have never roleplayed in. Wolf pack before, beware XD
Questions?-
Any Plot suggestions? Nope I think the plot so far is good! I'll let you know if I come up with anything else. Possibly a murder?
accepted! she is two years and six months right? any way ill add her on.)

Yuma nodded his head. "Yea one day im going to become the next alpha!" He yipped excitedly.

Leucos
January 31st, 2018, 03:43 PM

Yuma nodded his head. "Yea one day im going to become the next alpha!" He yipped excitedly.

Kanti still smiled and chuckled she layed her head back on her paws her right ear flicked " don't get too excited ... You might miss being a pup it's not a role that lasts forever " she barked and sighed she really missed being a pup but life goes on . " my name's kanti by the way " she added

Twilight01
February 2nd, 2018, 06:39 AM

Sorry for some reason I didn't get the quote notif and you spelled my user wrong in the mention XP whoops.)

Can someone give me a rundown of what's going on ?

Rivergold
February 2nd, 2018, 06:45 AM
Hiamovi smiled slightly and nodded. “Yes..but I would like to speak to you alone.” He spoke softer when he looked at his son. “Yuma I’m glad you tried to protect us..now be a real warrior and walk it off.” He gave his son a lick and watched as the pup tried to reject. Hiamovi cut him off. “Go see if you can find anymore threats in our camp, like some ants.”

He watched as Yuma puffed out his chest and padded off. “Yes. I’m rather troubled knowing that I can no longer send off our pups in our own camp knowing that they wont get hurt. There is a killer in our territory and we can’t find him. Are you sure you had gotten no signs?” He asked a bit defeated.
(AGH SORRY if I don’t respond please mention me or let me know that I need to post!)
“Do you doubt me?” She asked lightly, nudging him with her snout. “If it will make you feel better, I was planning to visit [insert place where they contact ancestors] tonight. Our ancestors should speak to me then.”

Shadow
February 2nd, 2018, 03:05 PM
Sorry for some reason I didn't get the quote notif and you spelled my user wrong in the mention XP whoops.)

Can someone give me a rundown of what's going on ?
Kanti still smiled and chuckled she layed her head back on her paws her right ear flicked " don't get too excited ... You might miss being a pup it's not a role that lasts forever " she barked and sighed she really missed being a pup but life goes on . " my name's kanti by the way " she added
(AGH SORRY if I don’t respond please mention me or let me know that I need to post!)
“Do you doubt me?” She asked lightly, nudging him with her snout. “If it will make you feel better, I was planning to visit [insert place where they contact ancestors] tonight. Our ancestors should speak to me then.”
Uhhh imma call it Mountians Peak, which is a little cliff not to far away where the Healers howl to the moon then fall asleep)
Also, I’m sorry I didn’t mention you DX just everyone doing their own thing)
Aphmau plushie ??)

Yuma tilted his head. “O-oh..” his ears dropped a bit. “Mines Yuma..” he barked.

Rivergold

Hiamovi’s eyes widened. “Of corse I don’t doubt you!” He sighed giving her a lick. When she spoke again he looked up. “Yes..that..that would make me feel better.”

Leucos
February 2nd, 2018, 04:44 PM
Uhhh imma call it Mountians Peak, which is a little cliff not to far away where the Healers howl to the moon then fall asleep)
Aphmau plushie ??)

Yuma tilted his head. “O-oh..” his ears dropped a bit. “Mines Yuma..” he barked.

Rivergold

Hiamovi’s eyes widened. “Of corse I don’t doubt you!” He sighed giving her a lick. When she spoke again he looked up. “Yes..that..that would make me feel better.”

Kantis ears twitched " so ... Wanna ..play a game? " she asked with another tilt of her head now getting up to her paws her tail flicked she stretched out her legs and shook her fur trying to make the pup happy . She didn't really know how to act around pups let alone the alphas own.

Rivergold
February 2nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
Aphmau plushie ??)

Rivergold

For a brief second her gaze became distant, then she blinked and her eyes cleared. “Hia,” she said, looking at her mate. “Come with me tonight. I have a feeling that our ancestors have much to say to you.”

DragonChaos
February 2nd, 2018, 05:32 PM
(anyone wanna roleplay with Sioux since he's just in the med den organizing herbs?)

Twilight01
February 2nd, 2018, 10:07 PM
(anyone wanna roleplay with Sioux since he's just in the med den organizing herbs?)

Sure Ill try XD.

Wyanet padded into the clearing and headed to the medicine den where Sioux was sorting herbs. She walked in through the cave entrance and waited for him to acknowledge her. She breathed in the earthy smell of dried herbs and wet dirt. She loved the medicine den even if she would never be a healer.

DragonChaos
February 2nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
Sure Ill try XD.

Wyanet padded into the clearing and headed to the medicine den where Sioux was sorting herbs. She walked in through the cave entrance and waited for him to acknowledge her. She breathed in the earthy smell of dried herbs and wet dirt. She loved the medicine den even if she would never be a healer.

Sioux was still sorting herbs when Wyanet came in. Since he was around all the herbs, it took him about a minute to realize that someone else was in the den. When he did notice, he picked his head up and turned around, saying, "Oh, hello there. I didn't expect anyone to come in..." pausing for a moment to pad on over to the other wolf.

Twilight01
February 2nd, 2018, 10:40 PM
Sioux was still sorting herbs when Wyanet came in. Since he was around all the herbs, it took him about a minute to realize that someone else was in the den. When he did notice, he picked his head up and turned around, saying, "Oh, hello there. I didn't expect anyone to come in..." pausing for a moment to pad on over to the other wolf.

"Don't worry about it." Wyanet scanned the den once more before fixing her gaze on Sioux. "Anything new that we should worry about? Herb shortages, sickness..." Wyanet wracked her brain for some reason to be standing here other than to admire the den and the fluidity of Sioux's motions as he quickly sorted through the piles of green herbs. She found it fascinating that one wolf could hold the knowledge of at least 50 different herbs and their uses.

DragonChaos
February 2nd, 2018, 10:59 PM
"Don't worry about it." Wyanet scanned the den once more before fixing her gaze on Sioux. "Anything new that we should worry about? Herb shortages, sickness..." Wyanet wracked her brain for some reason to be standing here other than to admire the den and the fluidity of Sioux's motions as he quickly sorted through the piles of green herbs. She found it fascinating that one cat could hold the knowledge of at least 50 different herbs and their uses.

(one wolf, not one cat XP)
Sioux gave Wyanet's question some thought before shaking his head slightly, responding with, "Well, we just restocked on herbs, and I don't believe there is anything new we need to worry about unless my mentor is hiding secrets from me." He then proceeded to ask in a polite tone, "Is there a reason you decided to visit besides asking if anything new has come up?" waiting for her response.

Twilight01
February 2nd, 2018, 11:11 PM
(one wolf, not one cat XP)
Sioux gave Wyanet's question some thought before shaking his head slightly, responding with, "Well, we just restocked on herbs, and I don't believe there is anything new we need to worry about unless my mentor is hiding secrets from me." He then proceeded to ask in a polite tone, "Is there a reason you decided to visit besides asking if anything new has come up?" waiting for her response.

Agh I roleplay mostly cats XP)

"Umm..." Wyanet gave up, "Nope just wanted to look around. It's quite fascinating here you know, also I may just be a tad bored, may as well do something." She eyed Sioux waiting for his response.

Shadow
February 3rd, 2018, 01:07 PM
Kantis ears twitched " so ... Wanna ..play a game? " she asked with another tilt of her head now getting up to her paws her tail flicked she stretched out her legs and shook her fur trying to make the pup happy . She didn't really know how to act around pups let alone the alphas own.
For a brief second her gaze became distant, then she blinked and her eyes cleared. “Hia,” she said, looking at her mate. “Come with me tonight. I have a feeling that our ancestors have much to say to you.”

That immediately lifted his spirits. “Yea! What do you want to do??” He asked excitedly.

Hiamovi looked a bit torn. “What if he decides to attack...” He shook his head, pushing away the thought.. “I’ll go with you.”

Leucos
February 3rd, 2018, 01:40 PM
That immediately lifted his spirits. “Yea! What do you want to do??” He asked excitedly.

Hiamovi looked a bit torn. “What if he decides to attack...” He shook his head, pushing away the thought.. “I’ll go with you.”

Kanti thought for a while and her ears perked up then she walked over to a bush she looked over at yuma " hide and seek? I'll count " she barked and looked opposite of where the pup was and closed her eyes " 1.2.3.4.. " she started and her tail wagged slowly a smile showed