View Full Version : Dragons call private

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Hades
Lucfier
Diablo
Sano
I was the first to see the beginning of our revolution
Loud shouting can be heard from behind a closet door as a little boy no older than 8 was hiding covering his little ears in fear of what’s to come. His hair a mixed of colors with white, gray and even sliver here and there within his short crazy hair. His eyes can’t be seen since he was closing them so hard trying to block out the sounds, the yelling of his older brother, Sasuke Wolfheart and a man he never knew but feared greatly soon the shouting came to a end when gunshots were heard. He jumps with each shot whimpering to himself as something hits the door and soon whoever was yelling with Sasuke walked away like nothing. The little boy almost immediately opens his eyes showing bright green eyes and he quickly begins to push the door open gaining a soft ow from Sasuke who ... was bleeding badly almost immediately the boy grabs onto Sasuke checking the gunshots Sasuke begins to speak out of pain “ hades..” the boy named hades quickly stands up “ no don’t talk! I’ll get some.. I get-“ he cuts himself off as he begins to run, checking each room tearing everything apart trying to find something anything to help Sasuke to at least save him. Soon he comes back with some rags “ this is all I can find. Oh god I’ll... I’ll-“ Sasuke suddenly pulls hades in for a hug despite the pain he was in. “ you’re going to do great things little wolf... you’re going to be a huge flirt. You’re going to find a star and fall in love .. pity I’m not going to be there ..” hades eyes widened “ no you’re joking right?! You can’t leave me I can’t-“ Sasuke stops him as he pulls out something from his pocket and places it in hades hands, it was a necklace as black as night and held a wolf dancing to something and it’s chain metal and held small crystal orbs of white and black. “ lead them little wolf.. live. Survive, run... i ain’t going to make it kid.. the bullet hit too deep little wolf... run. Become the wol-“ he slowly trails off as he falls onto hades who at first ... was quiet than tears began to fall hard as he held onto the old wolf’s body and sob loudly. Calling out the wolf’s name In hopes that he’ll answer with his howls..

I was the first to run, to survive.

Loud heavy breathing was heard within a alley, a little boy with black, white and gray hair long and moving with the wind as he held onto winter his eyes as gray as the clouds in the sky, winter was running fast trying to escape from something as he carried the boy desperately than suddenly something a shadow slashes his back causing him to yell in pain as he falls forward dropping the boy as he did. Now he was bleeding from his back and he tried to get up as the boy slowly gets up but roars in pain when the shadows stabs one of his legs pulling him roughly but he held on with his claws which were bleeding a bit now as the boy now up and standing quickly runs up to winter trying to pull him away from the shadows than winter suddenly grabs the boy by his shirt “ listen to me you little brat! You’re going to do great things! I sure in hell ain’t going to let you die here you understand me! “ he says as he roughly pushes him back while giving him something as he did. He growls a bit as he smiles weakly at winter “ roar for me little hatch-“ he was suddenly pulled away and the boy screams “ Winter!!!! “ he wanted to go after him but he looks down to see a white necklace with a black dragon Curled up into a circle, his eyes teared up but he jumps a bit hearing loud roars and a suddenly a huge unknown roar back. He begins to stand up holding onto the necklace as he turns around and runs.

we were the first to- see someone we could have saved die.

A desperate voice of a little girl was heard saying “ come on Lucifer! You can do it just try harder!” The little girl with sliver and white hair with amber eyes kneeled on the left side of Naruto who’s breathing was rather slow and he was tried to gain their attention by weakly calling their names. Lucifer a boy with onyx hair with shades of white and mixed colored eyes one green as the forest the other as blue as the sea, growls as weak green and black magic glowed from his hands over... huge slash wounds on Narutos stomach “ I’m trying! It’s not doing anything Diablo!! I’m trying but-“ suddenly Naruto speaks loudly and sharply “ Lucifer! Diablo!” They both jump and look at him with tear filled eyes as he looks at them with his own weak blue eyes “ .... I ain’t going to make it... he really wanted to kill me.. I can’t hold on much longer my little cubs...” Lucifer shakes his head “ no! I can heal you I -“ Naruto suddenly begins to pull them in hugging them both “ I love you guys. You two are my little brother and sister.. together y’all can do great things.. I know you can. So please...” he begins to let go of them holding out two necklaces one of a hawk hanging on a grey metal chain and the other of a fox hanging on a flame looking chain “ ... you two .. are the start of something big... we didn’t want killer to know about you besides y’all being his kids.. we wanted to protect from his.. “ he hands them the necklaces the fox for Lucifer and the hawk for Diablo “ ... go.. run. Live... for me..” he says weakly as his eyes slowly dimmed a bit as his hands slide off their own and ... just like that he was gone. Lucifer and Diablos eyes were wide almost immediately Lucifer begins to rub his hands creating electricity “ Clear!” He Says loudly and in tears as he shocks Narutos body.. nothing. He does it again and yells “ you ain’t dying!! I won’t let you!!”

Now we’re back. To kill the man who killed our lights.

Four people step forward each adults and each held serious and cold looks on their face.

The first one steps forward, he was a tall guy at least 25 years old yet he had a lot of scars especially over his left eye leaving it a milky green telling all that he was blind there. His good eye was a bright green with shades of amber here and there, he looked scary hell even powerful with his long messy sliver with shades of white and gray here and there almost like a raining day one might even say. He wore a black and red tuxedo and on his chest proudly hanging from his neck was the very necklace Sasuke gave him years ago. He speaks up in a dark husky voice “ I am hades dark, younger brother of Sasuke Wolfheart... I was the first to see one of the great leaders fall and now as the wolf of madness. I lead the dragon, hawk and fox, together we will bring down the reign of madness no longer will the people suffer. I am hades leader of broken. Do not cross me, for I won’t show mercy. I never will. I ain’t as kind as Sasuke nor do I believe in love not anymore... my kin say I’m too trusting, too loving in the things I do... this is true. It took me five years to break up with a abusive woman who is now dead by the hands of the fox... but I am left with many scars and fears of love... but now is not the time for love. Now I end a god.” He Says coldly and proudly as he steps back.

A short man steps forward his long hair tied up in a ponytail with black hair that held shades of gray and white. His eyes sliver and strong as he speaks loudly and clearly, his voice sweet and soothing but strong to the end. “ I am Sano Flyer, younger brother of winter dragonheart, I am the first to run when it was needed... now as the dragon of madness. I protect the wolf, fox and hawk. I do not trust easily as I don’t give a damn for your reasons of joining that man, I will kill anyone that hurts my family no matter what. I will see that god suffer for what he did... I’m not as hot headed as winter but I do feel. I seek love yet I’m scared of it, I saw what it can do.. I saw it hurt hades and break the heart of Diablo and Lucifer. I really do want to love but I don’t want it to be fake. I am Sano protecter of the broken and I will make god kneel before us like he made winter kneel before him!” He growls as he begins to step back.

Now a tall man and woman step forward, the man with onyx short hair hiding shades of white here and there speaks first in a strong smooth voice “ I am Lucifer dreamer and this is my sister Diablo dreamer.” Diablo bows a bit her long sliver hair fell a bit over her shoulder, her eyes a amber red while he’s was a mix of the forest and the sea. He speaks again “ we are the younger siblings of Naruto foxheart, he was the first one we couldn’t save and he will be our last. I am the wise fox of madness-“ Diablo speaks in a elegant strong voice “ and I am the hawk of madness. I hunt for the fox, dragon and wolf while Lucifer heals us. “ Lucifer nods “ yes and unlike the bright and loving nature of Naruto we will only show kindness to those that deserve it. Diablo still seeks love while I stay away from it. I may be the fox but I ain’t going to be made a fool simply because someone can make me weak to my knees... no matter how much I yearn for it.” He says coldly as Diablos grabs his shoulder a bit calming him a bit as she speaks “ I have been cheated on but that was the only relationship I had. I wish for Love I truly do but... we must focus on ending that man. The one who tore Naruto apart and just left him to die..” she says sadly as Lucifer holds her hand a bit “ I am Lucifer dreamer, this is my sister Diablo dreamer and we won’t let that man hurt someone we care about again. Join us the new generation. We are broken but no longer will we break!!”

This is the new generation, Killer is still alive and they are after him. Come join us!

Incandescence
Nefarious
.:Blue Wishes:.
Y’all interested? :3

Hades dark x cayden the next gen star?

Sano flyer X ?????

Lucifer dreamer x Marie the next gen of the bookkeeper

Diablo dreamer x ????

Oh! Also the ships here are just there for show it doesn’t have to be this way. I want all these peeps and your peeps to fall in love naturally or if you already in love. I want to keep y’all interested with a slowly building relationships and you never know maybe you’ll have more than one peep to fall for :3

If you want a more in depth description of their personality. Just ask each are pansexual :3 but it won’t be easy winning their hearts. This is the new generation Sasuke, winter and Naruto are dead. Killer will die soon.

Welcome my new peeps :3 and say hello to your new loves.

wren
January 29th, 2018, 05:05 PM
No I feel like we need a better idea than this Nefarious
.... do you have any good ideas? :3
I don't know man <3

:blue:
January 30th, 2018, 09:49 AM
tord, if he’s placed in here for whatever reason, probably would have committed suicide, and i suppose i could bring in cayden or a new character -

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 09:53 AM
tord, if he’s placed in here for whatever reason, probably would have committed suicide, and i suppose i could bring in cayden or a new character -
Ya I was thinking that Killer got to him, saying lies and pushing him to do it than he went after Sasuke :3 would you like hades the new wolf or maybe someone new!!! :3

January 30th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Ya I was thinking that Killer got to him, saying lies and pushing him to do it than he went after Sasuke :3 would you like hades the new wolf or maybe someone new!!! :3

yeah, that’d sting - and either hades or someone else, whoever you want

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 12:47 PM
yeah, that’d sting - and either hades or someone else, whoever you want
Hades!!! ... wait let me get their info if you want to know them more
Hades: hades is the wolf of madness, he’s seen as loyal strong and a leader like Sasuke but he’s far from Sasuke. He’s more kind and too trusting for his own good, it took him five whole years to get out of a bad abusive relationship which nearly killed him so many times by third and his own hands. Now he’s strong more cold than anything and his only focus right now is getting revenge. He’s smart, and knows how to kill when he sees the need for it. More of a leader than Sasuke since he doesn’t show mercy and won’t listen if you happen to hurt his family in anyway. The most dangerous and rouge like of the four. But he has weaknesses which are he’s too trusting, caring and loving than the rest. If he sees you as a friend he will do anything for you even if you just Met, even if you betray him or beat him he will still smile in front of you as if you were best of friends or best of lovers. He knows this so well that he fears it greatly and even tries to push people away with his cold expressions that are more likely fake. All he wants to do is find a real love and friends but he fears this greatly and his scars are proof of that fear

Sano: he’s rather interesting in a way. He doesn’t have winter’s temper and is more calm than anything he has to be. Because slowly day by day without his kin’s knowledge he’s losing himself to the memories of the past especially on how winter died. He’s the most quiet of the four and rarely speaks or even smiles unless he really feels it, he tends to stay alone and speaks to the spirits of dragons that keep him company as the dragon of broken he’s the protector yet he sees himself as worthless and unneeded since he did just ran when winter was killed. He blames himself for a lot of things despite his kin saying that it wasn’t his fault. But slowly you can see a much better side to him, he’s kind, sweet and gentle with everything he does why? Because his power deals with strength and speed, by accident he can break a whole boulder and since he cares a lot for his family he tries a lot to keep his anger and emotions in check because one wrong move and he can end up breaking something. He tends to play piano to calm himself and it works a lot but in missions like taking down a ring he acts the role he is and won’t hesitate to let his powers lose. He believes love can help him with his issues and can even calm him when he’s in a rage state which is something you really don’t want to see. Has a laidback personality than anything and is like smile in a way especially with his small rare flirting and playful acts which is when he’s really feeling good which is rare but a sign of good health from him. :3

Lucifer has been taken working in Diablos now :3 but tell me if you like any of these

January 30th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Hades!!! ... wait let me get their info if you want to know them more
Hades: hades is the wolf of madness, he’s seen as loyal strong and a leader like Sasuke but he’s far from Sasuke. He’s more kind and too trusting for his own good, it took him five whole years to get out of a bad abusive relationship which nearly killed him so many times by third and his own hands. Now he’s strong more cold than anything and his only focus right now is getting revenge. He’s smart, and knows how to kill when he sees the need for it. More of a leader than Sasuke since he doesn’t show mercy and won’t listen if you happen to hurt his family in anyway. The most dangerous and rouge like of the four. But he has weaknesses which are he’s too trusting, caring and loving than the rest. If he sees you as a friend he will do anything for you even if you just Met, even if you betray him or beat him he will still smile in front of you as if you were best of friends or best of lovers. He knows this so well that he fears it greatly and even tries to push people away with his cold expressions that are more likely fake. All he wants to do is find a real love and friends but he fears this greatly and his scars are proof of that fear

Sano: he’s rather interesting in a way. He doesn’t have winter’s temper and is more calm than anything he has to be. Because slowly day by day without his kin’s knowledge he’s losing himself to the memories of the past especially on how winter died. He’s the most quiet of the four and rarely speaks or even smiles unless he really feels it, he tends to stay alone and speaks to the spirits of dragons that keep him company as the dragon of broken he’s the protector yet he sees himself as worthless and unneeded since he did just ran when winter was killed. He blames himself for a lot of things despite his kin saying that it wasn’t his fault. But slowly you can see a much better side to him, he’s kind, sweet and gentle with everything he does why? Because his power deals with strength and speed, by accident he can break a whole boulder and since he cares a lot for his family he tries a lot to keep his anger and emotions in check because one wrong move and he can end up breaking something. He tends to play piano to calm himself and it works a lot but in missions like taking down a ring he acts the role he is and won’t hesitate to let his powers lose. He believes love can help him with his issues and can even calm him when he’s in a rage state which is something you really don’t want to see. Has a laidback personality than anything and is like smile in a way especially with his small rare flirting and playful acts which is when he’s really feeling good which is rare but a sign of good health from him. :3

Lucifer has been taken working in Diablos now :3 but tell me if you like any of these

whatever one you’d like cayden to be with, i don’t really have a preference-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 01:11 PM
whatever one you’d like cayden to be with, i don’t really have a preference-
Ahhhhh hades it is than :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:12 AM
Alright!! Once y’all read the story I made in pm come here!! Tell me your peeps stories and bloodlines!!! Than we may start with new peep!!

Incandescence
Celestial
hiraeth

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 01:23 PM
sorry y’all :3 I can’t wait any longer you may post whenever y’all can!

Incandescence
Celestial
hiraeth

Oh how cruel it was, the sound of slience once so peaceful and soothing now.. had them shaking as they watched the eldest brother, Hades just.. repeatedly over and over again slamming a rock against a bloody mass that was once someone he loved but feared so much. He didn’t do it with a smile, he had tears in his eyes and his strikes were weaker and out of control he just couldn’t stop himself and with each slam. Lucifer, Diablo and Sano jumped, Diablo was sitting down covering her ears trying to block out that one sound, Sano was covering his mouth trying to stop his shaking which was pretty bad while Lucifer just leaned against the wall he tried in vain to look calm, to look as if this was normal but he too was shaking pretty bad too. Soon hades stops, he was breathing heavily tears falling fast as he lets go of the rock and covers his face suddenly yelling loudly and painfully it held no words but it held emotion powerful emotions of grief and deep regret but mostly it held pain. Lucifer now was grabbing his arm stopping his shaking a bit as Diablo gets up slowly and shakily while Sano didn’t even move he just began to cover his eyes, he didn’t want to see it. The body they made... the bloody mess that used to be a human girl, beautiful but now just a bloody mess, her face was hard to see now and her hair was all over the place once a beautiful black now a dirty red. Lucifer begins to slowly walk up to hades “ ... Brother-“ hades slaps his hand away looking at him with cold eyes, his blind milk green eye now glowing with red flames. “ Don’t you dare brother me!! Look at you made me do!! She’s dead! I killed her!” Lucifer immediately speaks up and almost coldly “ if we didn’t do anything she would have killed you! Hades she won’t hurt you this way! For heavens sake hades, you nearly killed yourself because of her! This is the only way... and this would bring us a step closer to.. to” hades growls “ don’t you dare say their names! They’re dead! We couldn’t do anything about it! We can find a other way.. not.. not..” Lucifer growls “ Killer would kill us! If we aren’t ready to kill us him. This brings a step closer to ending that man! She wasn’t good hades we did the right thing.. she won’t hurt you-“ Diablo grabs Lucifer’s hand stopping him “ hades look... Sasuke, Naruto and winter did this all the time.. they did it to protect and they found loves that-“ hades growls “ Naruto is dead. Sasuke is dead. Winter is dead! What they protected is dead! What they loved is dead! What they fought for is dead!! ....” he looks away trying his hardest not to look at the body or he would have thrown up ... his heart was aching, his stomach was twisting painfully and his mind was just racing. He didn’t know what to feel or think about this... yes he was forced to think and feel about it. It happened, she’s dead.. because of him. Sano speaks up this time “ .... they were killed hades. By someone that doesn’t deserve life.. they protected us. They loved us and we aren’t dead hades. They hid us so we can do something about it. So we can step up and protect others ... you are chosen to be the wolf. Our leader hades.. but you’re not acting like one. You’re hiding.. we all were. No matter how .. painful this is. We have to do something. We have to do something about it because we are the only ones that can. Sasuke saw something in you like winter saw something in me as Naruto with Lucifer and Diablo. We all are still in denial for what happened years ago but some of us are trying to make it better.. to mark their deaths worth it. Hades... this is what we needed. A wake up call.. we’re not kids anymore we can fight we have power and we can do something... anything but we can’t do this without you brother... please..”
hades closes his eyes for a second his power slowly fading away as he stands up and opens his eyes again looking down at the body of someone he once loved and cared for. He looks at his hands which were covered in blood but what he saw the most was the many scars she or he placed upon them, like reminders that he saw himself as worthless and unneeded but now.. he was needed. He was worth something but what? What was he worth for? What can he do and why him? Why did Sasuke choose him? ... I guess he was going to find out soon. “ ..... “ he looks back towards his kin who was looking at him with worried eyes despite their shaking and fear of what they just did. Their eyes were bright, filled with hope as they looked at him with such .. warmth. He sighs softly than turns around “ .... let’s go home. We’ll talk about this in the morning... I .. need some time to think. I ... need to wash this off.” He Says weakly almost emotionless as he begins to walk past them. Saying absolutely nothing... he nearly broke when he felt their eyes on his back as he just.. disappears into the shadows he once loved so well.

January 31st, 2018, 01:31 PM
(( oof i don't know if i can do something as good as sas's but- ))

Cayden was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and jeans, a weird thing to wear in the middle of winter. His hair was a ruffled mess, a huge difference from the neat-er mess it was. His eyes were trained on the ground, a bag filled with hoodies and flowers and other stupid things in his hand. Taking a small breath, he payed for the items and walked out of the store he was in, automatically regretting his choice not to wear anything other then the t-shirt. Taking out the hoodie, a pocket knife bouncing back into the bag. He watched it quietly, before realizing that he was been in a daze as he had been watching it. Well, he wouldn't have to take it out anyways, he didn't need it right now. He didn't even use it for protection, he just had it for other reasons. Sighing, he calmed himself and walked normally again. He had always liked being out at night, he didn’t know why, he just did. Was there the possibility he could be mugged? Sure! But did he really have anything to lose? Well, his life, that was kind of an important thing, but that hadn’t exactly been what he had been thinking of. Sighing, he once again realized he had been stuck in one place, beginning to walk again, knowing stopping and moving again repeatedly would be suspicious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 02:35 PM
(( oof i don't know if i can do something as good as sas's but- ))

Cayden was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and jeans, a weird thing to wear in the middle of winter. His hair was a ruffled mess, a huge difference from the neat-er mess it was. His eyes were trained on the ground, a bag filled with hoodies and flowers and other stupid things in his hand. Taking a small breath, he payed for the items and walked out of the store he was in, automatically regretting his choice not to wear anything other then the t-shirt. Taking out the hoodie, a pocket knife bouncing back into the bag. He watched it quietly, before realizing that he was been in a daze as he had been watching it. Well, he wouldn't have to take it out anyways, he didn't need it right now. He didn't even use it for protection, he just had it for other reasons. Sighing, he calmed himself and walked normally again. He had always liked being out at night, he didn’t know why, he just did. Was there the possibility he could be mugged? Sure! But did he really have anything to lose? Well, his life, that was kind of an important thing, but that hadn’t exactly been what he had been thinking of. Sighing, he once again realized he had been stuck in one place, beginning to walk again, knowing stopping and moving again repeatedly would be suspicious.
Cayden meets hades first!!!)
Suddenly a man comes out of the shadows right in front of Cayden blocking his way as he kneels down on his hands and knees and began to throw up pretty badly, he eventually catches his breath his eyes still wide and he was shaking a bit but jumps a bit when he hears something slowly he turns his head to see Cayden “ ..... oh..” he begins to get up shakingly luckily his shadows were able to clean him from the blood of his now dead ex. So he looked perfectly normal if you call shaking badly and looking as pale as a ghost normal than sure. He looks at him his bright green eyes one milky the other easy to get lost it. He looks in caydens eyes for a bit than looks away sharply “ .... pretend you didn’t see anything “ he says as he begins to turn around only to hit himself by slamming into a wall. He grabs his head groaning a bit in pain “ ... wrong way.” He Says almost in a daze.

lio
January 31st, 2018, 02:47 PM
(dunno how to jump in but)

HADEN

pacing back and forth, she ran her hands through her hair, growling with agitation. her eyes glared at nothing upon the ground, nostrils flaring with every breath. a racing pulse seemed to climb higher and higher the more she moved, darkness curling in upon the edges of her vision. cheeks flushed red with anger, the woman went up to a wall and repeatedly threw her hand against it, silently screaming to herself. the walls, though concrete, did not harm her physically, as she had become completely numb, but bruises quickly formed on every knuckle. soon, her hands were bleeding, and it was surprising how she had not broken a bone. after she was done, she pressed her forehead to the wall and slid down it, tears dripping from her eyes and leaving wet marks along the white shirt she wore. slowly relaxing, the woman curled into a ball by the wall and stayed still, silent in the vacant apartment in which she lived in. why... why do i have to be like this?

ONYX

rolling his eyes, he pulled an unlit cigarette from his mouth and shouted at a few snobby middle school kids, flaunting their bodies in such revealing clothing. he nose scrunched in discontent, the choice of fashion rather unpleasant to look upon. with a huff, he crossed his arms and sat back as they turned around and leered at him. he smiled innocently, dark eyes alight with amusement. idiots. laughing, he pulled out a journal and began writing in it. on the cover, in messy, capital letters, the name 'onyx' read. it was written in black ink, while the cover was of a red in color. placing the cigarette back between his teeth, though not lighting it, the male, presumably by the name of onyx, cracked his knuckles and began to write. the handwriting was sloppy, as if he couldn't get his ideas out fast enough. by the time he had finished writing, his hand was cramping and back aching from being hunched over a journal for so long. especially while on an uncomfortable public bench. after that, he put the journal away and decided to read it later.

(haden suffers from bpd, or borderline personality disorder, but is undiagnosed. although she's based off of me, no, i don't have bpd.)

January 31st, 2018, 03:14 PM
Cayden meets hades first!!!)
Suddenly a man comes out of the shadows right in front of Cayden blocking his way as he kneels down on his hands and knees and began to throw up pretty badly, he eventually catches his breath his eyes still wide and he was shaking a bit but jumps a bit when he hears something slowly he turns his head to see Cayden “ ..... oh..” he begins to get up shakingly luckily his shadows were able to clean him from the blood of his now dead ex. So he looked perfectly normal if you call shaking badly and looking as pale as a ghost normal than sure. He looks at him his bright green eyes one milky the other easy to get lost it. He looks in caydens eyes for a bit than looks away sharply “ .... pretend you didn’t see anything “ he says as he begins to turn around only to hit himself by slamming into a wall. He grabs his head groaning a bit in pain “ ... wrong way.” He Says almost in a daze.

Cayden froze as someone appeared in front of him. Had he just materialized? Was Cayden dreaming? Most likely, but he was going to try and act like this was real life anyways. He wouldn’t normally do it, but this guy looked pretty bad, and Cayden didn’t know if he was really at a risk. He flinched at the vomit, not exactly the most pleasing sight, making goosebumps appear under his hoodie. A moment later, once he had finished fighting back his own vomit, he noticed how this man was covered in blood. One more thing to be afraid of his mind hissed, telling him to back away, but honestly, Cayden didn’t care. This guy, well, he didn’t look good to say the least. “Jesus...what happened...?” he asked, his voice taking on a more concerned tone, something he meant. “And don’t think I’m going to ignore that,” he added quickly, narrowing his eyes. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he waddled past the vomit until he was right next to the man, quickly grabbing hoisting the man up to the best of his ability. “Where do you live? You need an ambulance?” He started listing off questions, trying to figure out what he needed to do, all while staggering to keep this guy up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 03:21 PM
(dunno how to jump in but)

ONYX

rolling his eyes, he pulled an unlit cigarette from his mouth and shouted at a few snobby middle school kids, flaunting their bodies in such revealing clothing. he nose scrunched in discontent, the choice of fashion rather unpleasant to look upon. with a huff, he crossed his arms and sat back as they turned around and leered at him. he smiled innocently, dark eyes alight with amusement. idiots. laughing, he pulled out a journal and began writing in it. on the cover, in messy, capital letters, the name 'onyx' read. it was written in black ink, while the cover was of a red in color. placing the cigarette back between his teeth, though not lighting it, the male, presumably by the name of onyx, cracked his knuckles and began to write. the handwriting was sloppy, as if he couldn't get his ideas out fast enough. by the time he had finished writing, his hand was cramping and back aching from being hunched over a journal for so long. especially while on an uncomfortable public bench. after that, he put the journal away and decided to read it later.

(haden suffers from bpd, or borderline personality disorder, but is undiagnosed. although she's based off of me, no, i don't have bpd.)

Soon some glass nearby Onyx begins the form and soon a dragon made out of broken shards of glass and held one red orb in the middle of it’s neck yet it held no eyes only sharp teeth for a mouth, it suddenly pins onyx to the bench looking at him with the red orb soon it suddenly moves back changing into A tall male with hair that had shades of black, white and black his blue eyes glowed with worry and embarrassment as he moves back “ oh! I’m so sorry I thought you were someone else... um .. you didn’t happen to see a ... a shadow like a wolf pass by a while ago. “ he asks worryingly and almost desperate. He was still shaking a bit and was holding his arm rather roughly even spilling a bit of blood “ please it’s important that I know..”
Onyx meets Sano!!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 03:28 PM
Cayden froze as someone appeared in front of him. Had he just materialized? Was Cayden dreaming? Most likely, but he was going to try and act like this was real life anyways. He wouldn’t normally do it, but this guy looked pretty bad, and Cayden didn’t know if he was really at a risk. He flinched at the vomit, not exactly the most pleasing sight, making goosebumps appear under his hoodie. A moment later, once he had finished fighting back his own vomit, he noticed how this man was covered in blood. One more thing to be afraid of his mind hissed, telling him to back away, but honestly, Cayden didn’t care. This guy, well, he didn’t look good to say the least. “Jesus...what happened...?” he asked, his voice taking on a more concerned tone, something he meant. “And don’t think I’m going to ignore that,” he added quickly, narrowing his eyes. Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he waddled past the vomit until he was right next to the man, quickly grabbing hoisting the man up to the best of his ability. “Where do you live? You need an ambulance?” He started listing off questions, trying to figure out what he needed to do, all while staggering to keep this guy up.
Hades shakes his head “ .... just.. leave me alone.” He Says trying to get away from him but still he held on Cayden. “ I .. just help me find my kin. ... I ..” he grabs his head a bit “ I .. need them. “ he says dryly as he begins to use the wall a bit to stand up. His long sliver and white hair was messy but still held its beautiful shine a bit as he begins to look at him “ ... just.. .. I’m Hades. Who are you? ... why are you helping me?” He asks in a soft emotionless voice as he looks down at the ground. “ ... no I don’t need a ambulance I just.. need my kin that’s all I need. This is .. normal. Just take me to them please “ he asks now desperately

January 31st, 2018, 04:06 PM
Hades shakes his head “ .... just.. leave me alone.” He Says trying to get away from him but still he held on Cayden. “ I .. just help me find my kin. ... I ..” he grabs his head a bit “ I .. need them. “ he says dryly as he begins to use the wall a bit to stand up. His long sliver and white hair was messy but still held its beautiful shine a bit as he begins to look at him “ ... just.. .. I’m Hades. Who are you? ... why are you helping me?” He asks in a soft emotionless voice as he looks down at the ground. “ ... no I don’t need a ambulance I just.. need my kin that’s all I need. This is .. normal. Just take me to them please “ he asks now desperately

Cayden narrowed his eyes, the shorter man nearly digging his fingernails into Hades’s arm, before the man finally stopped trying to get away. “Kin?” he asked, blinking. “Like your family or what?” he added, not knowing why his mouth was continuing to move. He wasn't getting anywhere by saying this, so why was he saying it? Well, maybe it was nice to know, that’s why. Or maybe it’s just so you know what you’re looking for dumbass his mind finally brought him to the conclusion he had been looking for, sighing. “My name’s...Cayden,” He said, unsure of whether or not he should have used his real name, but he barely cared anymore. “And I’m helping you because I’m a decent human being,” He said, smiling awkwardly, trying to lighten the mood, though it didn’t really help. “Then tell me what I’m looking for,” he murmured as Hades once again told him to find his kin.

rubinaito
January 31st, 2018, 06:04 PM
Marie sat still in the library, curled up in a beanbag chair hidden in the corner of the secluded reading area with a book sitting neatly in her hands. She had a pixie-like appearance, with short, choppy hair and a faintly pointy nose, alongside high cheekbones and a slim, petite appearance. Her narrow, small feet were tucked underneath her and settled comfortably in the soft bead-filled chair. Her eyes flicked to the side of the page, the only movement from the teenager before she rose her thumb to her mouth, gently licked it and thumbed over to the next page with a certain tenderness as if she was a mother caring for a baby. Marie loved books- they were something that brought her immense joy and satisfaction. She had read every book from the children's section when she was younger and had since moved on to more adult themed novels- horror being her favorite genre. Her eyebrows knit together in slight concern as she read on, immersed in the scene; a girl, scarcely younger than Marie was running from a shadow brandishing what seemed to be a knife. The pages were stiff with suspense and tension, and the girl reading the book let out a faint gasp of surprise as the girl was caught- the next page detailing the gruesome murder of the young woman. Pursing her lips together, Marie flicked back a few pages and read a couple sentences- trying to pinpoint who the murderer could be before the book revealed it. Her fingers were tingling with excitement as she finally flicked to the last page in the chapter, reading the description of the gruesome blood-covered man- matching her suspect completely. Bookmarking the page, Marie leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes- already drifting off to sleep.

lio
January 31st, 2018, 06:19 PM
Soon some glass nearby Onyx begins the form and soon a dragon made out of broken shards of glass and held one red orb in the middle of it’s neck yet it held no eyes only sharp teeth for a mouth, it suddenly pins onyx to the bench looking at him with the red orb soon it suddenly moves back changing into A tall male with hair that had shades of black, white and black his blue eyes glowed with worry and embarrassment as he moves back “ oh! I’m so sorry I thought you were someone else... um .. you didn’t happen to see a ... a shadow like a wolf pass by a while ago. “ he asks worryingly and almost desperate. He was still shaking a bit and was holding his arm rather roughly even spilling a bit of blood “ please it’s important that I know..”
Onyx meets Sano!!)

onyx jumped back, eyes swimming with confusion. "wha-" his face distorted itself as he thought of what the strange male said, fingers fidgeting. he felt rather uncomfortable having been pinned to a bench by a complete and utter stranger, but he blinked away his confusion only to answer the question. taking the cigarette from his lips, he responded hesitantly. "uh- no? i haven't seen anything of the such." onyx's voice was low and gravelly, often times said to be 'hot' by twelve year olds that were desperate for boyfriends. onyx? well, he couldn't exactly care less about getting a relationship. either people like you, or they don't. there's no in between. pale, almost sickly skin was marked with a number of cuts and bruises, showing many different clues as to what his past had been. they were all faded, yet scarred. forever painted on his skin as if they had been a bloody mural. shaking himself out of his thoughts, having been silent and staring at the stranger, onyx scanned his movements with concern. "are you- er- are you okay? do you need help, or anything?" he reached up with a slow, cautious hand, his lips tilted with a worried frown.

wren
January 31st, 2018, 11:04 PM
[ So at first Nancy won’t fall in love with anybody and will most likely hate/attempt to murder any of madness’s characters due to their slight connection to killer... who is dead... but she won’t know it anyways ]

Nancy stood her arms red from the cold outside. Though she didn’t seem phased by wearing a tank top and pretty badly torn jeans. Two hatchets where in each hand, her knuckles brushed and slightly reddened from irritation. Ahead was a leaning oak tree, chips of wood lay around the base, a reasonablely sized hole was cut out of the oak. A hatchet was buried deep into it already. The girls cheeks reddened and her eyes began to water and with a large build up she chucked the hatchet, slicing through the air and thudding against the wood directly beside the other. A scream jumped between her teeth and she aimed and threw the other watching it hit the wood. She yelled again this time running towards the tree pulling the first one free and startykbg to viciously chip and jack at the tree eyes burning. After a minute she grew tired and dropped to the forest floor in s heap of tears

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:34 PM
Cayden narrowed his eyes, the shorter man nearly digging his fingernails into Hades’s arm, before the man finally stopped trying to get away. “Kin?” he asked, blinking. “Like your family or what?” he added, not knowing why his mouth was continuing to move. He wasn't getting anywhere by saying this, so why was he saying it? Well, maybe it was nice to know, that’s why. Or maybe it’s just so you know what you’re looking for dumbass his mind finally brought him to the conclusion he had been looking for, sighing. “My name’s...Cayden,” He said, unsure of whether or not he should have used his real name, but he barely cared anymore. “And I’m helping you because I’m a decent human being,” He said, smiling awkwardly, trying to lighten the mood, though it didn’t really help. “Then tell me what I’m looking for,” he murmured as Hades once again told him to find his kin.
He nods slowly “ yes my brothers and sister...” he looks at him a bit and laughs softly “ Cayden? That’s a name I haven’t heard of. Rather strong for a cute guy like yourself... anyway.. they are most likely looking for me as well so... for now mind getting me to a place where some kind of echo can be heard. I know strange request but it will help and calm them if I give them a answer.. oh. “ he begins to stand up a bit on his own his shaking stopped a bit thanks to the man. He was finally calming down a bit he was just in a bit of shock from what just happened or what he just did. Killing someone isn’t exactly a normal thing for him like it was to Sasuke and the rest but.. it really did show him a new view of life. He looks at him and now was wearing a smile though weak it was warm and gentle a thanks to him. “ sorry for troubling you... I was just.. in a bit of shock that’s all. I will repay you for your kindness shortly.. just need to find my kin before they... how to say get into trouble.. again “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:44 PM
Marie sat still in the library, curled up in a beanbag chair hidden in the corner of the secluded reading area with a book sitting neatly in her hands. She had a pixie-like appearance, with short, choppy hair and a faintly pointy nose, alongside high cheekbones and a slim, petite appearance. Her narrow, small feet were tucked underneath her and settled comfortably in the soft bead-filled chair. Her eyes flicked to the side of the page, the only movement from the teenager before she rose her thumb to her mouth, gently licked it and thumbed over to the next page with a certain tenderness as if she was a mother caring for a baby. Marie loved books- they were something that brought her immense joy and satisfaction. She had read every book from the children's section when she was younger and had since moved on to more adult themed novels- horror being her favorite genre. Her eyebrows knit together in slight concern as she read on, immersed in the scene; a girl, scarcely younger than Marie was running from a shadow brandishing what seemed to be a knife. The pages were stiff with suspense and tension, and the girl reading the book let out a faint gasp of surprise as the girl was caught- the next page detailing the gruesome murder of the young woman. Pursing her lips together, Marie flicked back a few pages and read a couple sentences- trying to pinpoint who the murderer could be before the book revealed it. Her fingers were tingling with excitement as she finally flicked to the last page in the chapter, reading the description of the gruesome blood-covered man- matching her suspect completely. Bookmarking the page, Marie leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes- already drifting off to sleep.
Drip, drop
The sound of a water drop was heard suddenly, almost sounding mystical and close. Soon a shadow was over Marie this shadow was a pretty big wolf like fox, it’s fur a mix of colors mostly black, gray and white. Dancing along his white soft fur. His three tails moved gracefully each on their own pace, his eyes which were different consistently changing colors slowly even mixing colors here and there like a mood rock or something. He soon looks down and sees her, he was literally standing on air. His crystal like wings shined a bit with mixes of colors here and there as he tilts his head confused on what just happened. Yet a other failed attempt to teleport to hades, he sighs softly in defeat as he watches the girl a bit now interested usually he would end up in some place but never near a other human. He looks around taking in his Surroundings a bit before suddenly looking at the book she held. He was even more interested after he saw the cover and it’s title. He begins to slow move down placing his paws gently on soft beam chair as his tail begins to slow pull the book away from her which was a success! Soon he begins to jump up to a chair right by her and changes into his normal self a handsome man with unusual but beautiful hair like winter one might say with its onyx look along with shardes of gray and white. Soon he opens the book right at the part where the girl got killed, he found himself almost immediately hooked on it just by the details of it.... how it was so real. He was shaking a bit in excitement as he turns the page eventually making it to her bookmark. Not wanting to be rude he sighs softly forcing himself to stop as he closes the book and looks at her for a bit before standing up suddenly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:51 PM
onyx jumped back, eyes swimming with confusion. "wha-" his face distorted itself as he thought of what the strange male said, fingers fidgeting. he felt rather uncomfortable having been pinned to a bench by a complete and utter stranger, but he blinked away his confusion only to answer the question. taking the cigarette from his lips, he responded hesitantly. "uh- no? i haven't seen anything of the such." onyx's voice was low and gravelly, often times said to be 'hot' by twelve year olds that were desperate for boyfriends. onyx? well, he couldn't exactly care less about getting a relationship. either people like you, or they don't. there's no in between. pale, almost sickly skin was marked with a number of cuts and bruises, showing many different clues as to what his past had been. they were all faded, yet scarred. forever painted on his skin as if they had been a bloody mural. shaking himself out of his thoughts, having been silent and staring at the stranger, onyx scanned his movements with concern. "are you- er- are you okay? do you need help, or anything?" he reached up with a slow, cautious hand, his lips tilted with a worried frown.
He nods “ oh okay.... thank-“ he suddenly covers his ears hearing loud hooking of a car nearby. He was shaking even more after that but soon came to his senses when the man spoke again now this man who he barely knew looked worried for him “ yes I’m fine! Just.. worried and kinda recovering.. from something. “ he says now scratching his arm a bit spilling a bit more blood. But he soon stops realizing what he was doing “ oh god! I’m sorry! Um.. I’m.. looking for my brother hades... a tall scarred pretty badly especially over his left eye. He’s... unstable and I need to find him before he hurts himself... again. Um... if you don’t mind. I would appreciate it if you can help me ... especially around this place. I’m not.. how to say good in crowded places and I don’t want to end up.. having a other stalker so ... oh! My name is Sano Flyer. It’s a pleasure to meet you “ He Says as he was about to bow only to jump suddenly when a car drove by rather fast. He blushes a bit but quickly regains himself “ ... please! “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:59 PM
[ So at first Nancy won’t fall in love with anybody and will most likely hate/attempt to murder any of madness’s characters due to their slight connection to killer... who is dead... but she won’t know it anyways ]

Nancy stood her arms red from the cold outside. Though she didn’t seem phased by wearing a tank top and pretty badly torn jeans. Two hatchets where in each hand, her knuckles brushed and slightly reddened from irritation. Ahead was a leaning oak tree, chips of wood lay around the base, a reasonablely sized hole was cut out of the oak. A hatchet was buried deep into it already. The girls cheeks reddened and her eyes began to water and with a large build up she chucked the hatchet, slicing through the air and thudding against the wood directly beside the other. A scream jumped between her teeth and she aimed and threw the other watching it hit the wood. She yelled again this time running towards the tree pulling the first one free and startykbg to viciously chip and jack at the tree eyes burning. After a minute she grew tired and dropped to the forest floor in s heap of tears

K! Also killer is still alive ( maybe :3 I ain’t saying) and they believe he’s alive as well but one of them will be a bit... like killer for a reason y’all have to find out on your own!! And okay! I wanted peeps to fall in love in their own time and it shall be done!)

Soon a loud cry of a hawk was heard, from on top of a other tree was that very hawk however it looked different. It’s feathers a mix of sliver and grey and it’s eyes held a shining blue, but it’s tail was long and almost like water in a way as it opens its wings and suddenly flies down to the girl. It soon lands in front of her quickly changing into a human. Which was Diablo, who was a bit of a handsome girl more than anything with sliver hair that shades of white and now she had amber eyes. She looks at the girl with concern and worry, “ um.. ma’am I couldn’t help but watch you. I’m Diablo dreamer and I was wondering if you needed any help at all. I may not know why you’re crying or .. why you cut down this tree but I can try to help! Of course if you don’t mind a bird like me helping... but have you seen a shadow like wolf. For you see.. never mind let’s take care of you first... um.. can I help?” She asks rather embarrassed this wasn’t a type a thing she does usually but she couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. So she stepped up and offered help!! Little did she know that this small meeting would lead to a whole new world for her and her kin. A world.. she knows she won’t like.

February 1st, 2018, 02:29 AM
He nods slowly “ yes my brothers and sister...” he looks at him a bit and laughs softly “ Cayden? That’s a name I haven’t heard of. Rather strong for a cute guy like yourself... anyway.. they are most likely looking for me as well so... for now mind getting me to a place where some kind of echo can be heard. I know strange request but it will help and calm them if I give them a answer.. oh. “ he begins to stand up a bit on his own his shaking stopped a bit thanks to the man. He was finally calming down a bit he was just in a bit of shock from what just happened or what he just did. Killing someone isn’t exactly a normal thing for him like it was to Sasuke and the rest but.. it really did show him a new view of life. He looks at him and now was wearing a smile though weak it was warm and gentle a thanks to him. “ sorry for troubling you... I was just.. in a bit of shock that’s all. I will repay you for your kindness shortly.. just need to find my kin before they... how to say get into trouble.. again “

Cayden nodded, then flinched. He didn’t need people to tell him that his name wasn’t common. It was a name, no one needed to tell him that it was rare. However, he heard it a lot. Forcing himself to keep any words he wanted to say down, he ignored the part about him being cute, his face turning a shade of pink for a moment, before he focused and it eventually vanished. A place where things echo. Well, that would be hard. Echos weren’t things he thought about very often. Maybe high ground was a good idea? But where was high ground? Each answer to that only left more questions, making Cayden a confused mess for a moment. “Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked in a small voice, not wanting to push anything, even though this man looked like he had gone through hell and somehow survived. “And honestly, it’s nothing, don’t worry about me, just worry about yourself,” He said, trying to walk to a place he supposed he could make an echo. He didn’t ask anything, he actually didn’t talk at all, he just tried to get Hades to higher ground, trying not to be confused the whole time.

lio
February 1st, 2018, 06:12 AM
He nods “ oh okay.... thank-“ he suddenly covers his ears hearing loud hooking of a car nearby. He was shaking even more after that but soon came to his senses when the man spoke again now this man who he barely knew looked worried for him “ yes I’m fine! Just.. worried and kinda recovering.. from something. “ he says now scratching his arm a bit spilling a bit more blood. But he soon stops realizing what he was doing “ oh god! I’m sorry! Um.. I’m.. looking for my brother hades... a tall scarred pretty badly especially over his left eye. He’s... unstable and I need to find him before he hurts himself... again. Um... if you don’t mind. I would appreciate it if you can help me ... especially around this place. I’m not.. how to say good in crowded places and I don’t want to end up.. having a other stalker so ... oh! My name is Sano Flyer. It’s a pleasure to meet you “ He Says as he was about to bow only to jump suddenly when a car drove by rather fast. He blushes a bit but quickly regains himself “ ... please! “

he bit the inside of his cheek at the strange man's words. sano flyer. lovely. looking from side to side, he spotted another line of cars coming and stood up. "alright. i'll help you, but first, let's get you calmed down enough to have a car pass by without you flinching." the dark-haired male reached out a hesitant hand, placing it on sano's shoulder and gently moving him forwards, away from the bench and even further from the road. "the name's onyx cypress, by the way." he smiled softly, eyes alight with a kindness.

(sorry it's so short i'm almost at school and we can't have phones there)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 08:51 AM
Cayden nodded, then flinched. He didn’t need people to tell him that his name wasn’t common. It was a name, no one needed to tell him that it was rare. However, he heard it a lot. Forcing himself to keep any words he wanted to say down, he ignored the part about him being cute, his face turning a shade of pink for a moment, before he focused and it eventually vanished. A place where things echo. Well, that would be hard. Echos weren’t things he thought about very often. Maybe high ground was a good idea? But where was high ground? Each answer to that only left more questions, making Cayden a confused mess for a moment. “Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked in a small voice, not wanting to push anything, even though this man looked like he had gone through hell and somehow survived. “And honestly, it’s nothing, don’t worry about me, just worry about yourself,” He said, trying to walk to a place he supposed he could make an echo. He didn’t ask anything, he actually didn’t talk at all, he just tried to get Hades to higher ground, trying not to be confused the whole time.
He nods slowly “ yes I’m fine... just needed to calm down that’s all. “ he looks around a bit before letting go of Cayden and stepping forward shakingly a bit. “ I guess this will do for now..” he says softly as he begins to look up “ .... do you happen to know... how I got here? Was it though shadow or ... something else?” He asks calmly his shaking dying down a bit more as he looks away a bit. His eyes glowed a bit but suddenly like a spark something just went off causing him to sharply growl in pain as he holds his left eye “... I guess I used too much power.. “ he says painfully as he looks at him. “ ... you can go if you want I’m ok on my own now... thank you again”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 09:03 AM
he bit the inside of his cheek at the strange man's words. sano flyer. lovely. looking from side to side, he spotted another line of cars coming and stood up. "alright. i'll help you, but first, let's get you calmed down enough to have a car pass by without you flinching." the dark-haired male reached out a hesitant hand, placing it on sano's shoulder and gently moving him forwards, away from the bench and even further from the road. "the name's onyx cypress, by the way." he smiled softly, eyes alight with a kindness.

(sorry it's so short i'm almost at school and we can't have phones there)
He jumps a bit when onyx touched him, he badly wanted to push him away but he was so gentle with holding him he just.. stayed quiet and let it happen. He sees the kindness in his eyes and his own eyes glowed softly with pain as he quickly grabs onyx’s hand “ ... okay. Onyx... I’m calm .. “ he says pushing his hand away rather fast too. “ just... just needed to get away from the noise thank you “ He lies, he still was shaking and was still clawing on his arm a bit. This may seem weird or scary but pain calms Sano down, it tells him he’s alive and breathing, it tells him that he too can feel like the others. Being a protecter isn’t exactly a easy job and he didn’t really do much protecting when hades was.. getting hurt. Of course he was there to stop him when he tried to take his own life countless times but he felt worthless when he tried to fight against that woman. Lucifer was the one who dealt with her... not him the protector... he suddenly grabs his arm roughly “ ... I’ll just go. I don’t want to bother you just need to find my brother that’s all...”

February 1st, 2018, 09:14 AM
He nods slowly “ yes I’m fine... just needed to calm down that’s all. “ he looks around a bit before letting go of Cayden and stepping forward shakingly a bit. “ I guess this will do for now..” he says softly as he begins to look up “ .... do you happen to know... how I got here? Was it though shadow or ... something else?” He asks calmly his shaking dying down a bit more as he looks away a bit. His eyes glowed a bit but suddenly like a spark something just went off causing him to sharply growl in pain as he holds his left eye “... I guess I used too much power.. “ he says painfully as he looks at him. “ ... you can go if you want I’m ok on my own now... thank you again”

Cayden blinked, this guy obviously didn't look alright. Why do you care about this guy so much? his mind hissed, causing Cayden to snap to his senses. Because this is all a dream. he responded in his head, trying to calm himself down. I'll wake up eventually he added, which made the voice shut up. He was glad he had focused, because Hades's voice popped into his hearing range once again. "You kind of just...fell out of some alleyway." he recalled, flinching at how stupid that sounded. "I mean it was a shadowy alleyway?" his voice took a higher tone, as though he was asking a question, though he honestly wasn't. After he had finished saying that, and Hades told him to leave, Cayden raised an eyebrow. "You've obviously had too much to drink, or..." Cayden paused, unsure how to phrase this "...or something of the sort" he said, proud at himself for his weird word choice. But what he had reached a conclusion on was at least something...right? No one went around saying they traveled using shadows or threw up on the street unless something was wrong, right? Then again, Cayden didn't really know. "Just let me find your...your kin, so at least they can take care of you," he said, smiling awkwardly, trying to seem calm, even though he was panicking under the pale blue sweatshirt and flower crown he was wearing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 09:24 AM
Cayden blinked, this guy obviously didn't look alright. Why do you care about this guy so much? his mind hissed, causing Cayden to snap to his senses. Because this is all a dream. he responded in his head, trying to calm himself down. I'll wake up eventually he added, which made the voice shut up. He was glad he had focused, because Hades's voice popped into his hearing range once again. "You kind of just...fell out of some alleyway." he recalled, flinching at how stupid that sounded. "I mean it was a shadowy alleyway?" his voice took a higher tone, as though he was asking a question, though he honestly wasn't. After he had finished saying that, and Hades told him to leave, Cayden raised an eyebrow. "You've obviously had too much to drink, or..." Cayden paused, unsure how to phrase this "...or something of the sort" he said, proud at himself for his weird word choice. But what he had reached a conclusion on was at least something...right? No one went around saying they traveled using shadows or threw up on the street unless something was wrong, right? Then again, Cayden didn't really know. "Just let me find your...your kin, so at least they can take care of you," he said, smiling awkwardly, trying to seem calm, even though he was panicking under the pale blue sweatshirt and flower crown he was wearing.
He nods slowly “ .... “ he begins to think a bit as he looks around. Soon he looks at Cayden again, “ ... I don’t drink. Just experienced something... I needed to experience eventually. I can find them on-“ suddenly a sharp pain hits his chest hard and he suddenly kneels onto the ground trying to breath as he grabs his chest Yes this was a after effect of using too much power, he teleported pretty far and it was too far for his body to take. Now it was reacting hitting him hard so hard he suddenly lays down on his side clawing the ground as his breathing just became gasps, short and not enough for him. He growls softly trying to do something as he slowly and painfully gets up. IF he pushed it this far might as well push it more, his eyes glowed forcing his body to form and change into a shadow like wolf that was white with shades of sliver and pure black, he gasps a bit more in pain but still he takes a deep breath though it was more like gasping than he howls loudly, sending a message to his kin if they happen to be nearby and one was indeed nearby it Was Sano who immediately reacts to it a bit looking towards where the howl came from. Than his body changes back into a human and he falls to his side once again now he just had to wait.. no matter how painful it is. He groans loudly in pain as even more waves hit him harder. He was shaking again and curled up a bit to at least help ease the pain a bit but it wasn’t enough and his breathing was becoming more erratic and desperate.

February 1st, 2018, 11:14 AM
He nods slowly “ .... “ he begins to think a bit as he looks around. Soon he looks at Cayden again, “ ... I don’t drink. Just experienced something... I needed to experience eventually. I can find them on-“ suddenly a sharp pain hits his chest hard and he suddenly kneels onto the ground trying to breath as he grabs his chest Yes this was a after effect of using too much power, he teleported pretty far and it was too far for his body to take. Now it was reacting hitting him hard so hard he suddenly lays down on his side clawing the ground as his breathing just became gasps, short and not enough for him. He growls softly trying to do something as he slowly and painfully gets up. IF he pushed it this far might as well push it more, his eyes glowed forcing his body to form and change into a shadow like wolf that was white with shades of sliver and pure black, he gasps a bit more in pain but still he takes a deep breath though it was more like gasping than he howls loudly, sending a message to his kin if they happen to be nearby and one was indeed nearby it Was Sano who immediately reacts to it a bit looking towards where the howl came from. Than his body changes back into a human and he falls to his side once again now he just had to wait.. no matter how painful it is. He groans loudly in pain as even more waves hit him harder. He was shaking again and curled up a bit to at least help ease the pain a bit but it wasn’t enough and his breathing was becoming more erratic and desperate.

Cayden raised an eyebrow, about to say something, when he froze. He didn't know what was happening, however, he knew he was scared. This wasn't normal, this was something from a horror or sci-fi movie. That was what confirmed the idea that he was in a dream. Wolf? Human? What was happening? Trying to calm down, he frantically knelt down next to Hades. What was he supposed to do? Call 911? Yell? Just kneel here and be useless? He didn't know which one sounded stupider. He said he would be fine, but he obviously wasn't. He was far from fine actually, far from even slightly okay. Placing down his fingers on Hades's neck, he checked for a pulse, and a small wave of calm settled over him when he realized that Hades had one. But now it came down what to do. "W...What just happened? Do you need help?" he asked, well, maybe it wasn't the best way to check, but it worked. "Answer me or I will call an ambulance!" he added quickly, hoping that would get Hades to respond

(( sorry for the short post, i'm at school currently- ))

lio
February 1st, 2018, 03:37 PM
He jumps a bit when onyx touched him, he badly wanted to push him away but he was so gentle with holding him he just.. stayed quiet and let it happen. He sees the kindness in his eyes and his own eyes glowed softly with pain as he quickly grabs onyx’s hand “ ... okay. Onyx... I’m calm .. “ he says pushing his hand away rather fast too. “ just... just needed to get away from the noise thank you “ He lies, he still was shaking and was still clawing on his arm a bit. This may seem weird or scary but pain calms Sano down, it tells him he’s alive and breathing, it tells him that he too can feel like the others. Being a protecter isn’t exactly a easy job and he didn’t really do much protecting when hades was.. getting hurt. Of course he was there to stop him when he tried to take his own life countless times but he felt worthless when he tried to fight against that woman. Lucifer was the one who dealt with her... not him the protector... he suddenly grabs his arm roughly “ ... I’ll just go. I don’t want to bother you just need to find my brother that’s all...”

onyx lowered his hand, dejected that his help was clearly unwanted. he looked down, biting his lip before huffing stubbornly, ignoring the illusionary pain in his arm. "no. i want to help you." he raised his chin and glared at sano. "something is obviously wrong as to have made you like this. albeit being a stranger, i want to make that change." onyx pursed his lips, standing his grounds and refusing to allow the other to just walk away. "hey. stop that," he said, pulling sano's arm away from the bleeding wound. "there's other ways to calm yourself other than using hurtful mechanisms." his pupils narrowed, and he looked upon sano with an expression of pure stubbornness.

rubinaito
February 1st, 2018, 07:39 PM
Drip, drop
The sound of a water drop was heard suddenly, almost sounding mystical and close. Soon a shadow was over Marie this shadow was a pretty big wolf like fox, it’s fur a mix of colors mostly black, gray and white. Dancing along his white soft fur. His three tails moved gracefully each on their own pace, his eyes which were different consistently changing colors slowly even mixing colors here and there like a mood rock or something. He soon looks down and sees her, he was literally standing on air. His crystal like wings shined a bit with mixes of colors here and there as he tilts his head confused on what just happened. Yet a other failed attempt to teleport to hades, he sighs softly in defeat as he watches the girl a bit now interested usually he would end up in some place but never near a other human. He looks around taking in his Surroundings a bit before suddenly looking at the book she held. He was even more interested after he saw the cover and it’s title. He begins to slow move down placing his paws gently on soft beam chair as his tail begins to slow pull the book away from her which was a success! Soon he begins to jump up to a chair right by her and changes into his normal self a handsome man with unusual but beautiful hair like winter one might say with its onyx look along with shardes of gray and white. Soon he opens the book right at the part where the girl got killed, he found himself almost immediately hooked on it just by the details of it.... how it was so real. He was shaking a bit in excitement as he turns the page eventually making it to her bookmark. Not wanting to be rude he sighs softly forcing himself to stop as he closes the book and looks at her for a bit before standing up suddenly.

Marie was startled out of the little trance she was in by the sound of dripping water, peering up above her to glare up at the ceiling- was it leaking? She didn't spot Lucifer, only looking up at the roof with a look of befuddlement and slight annoyance before turning her attention back to the book only to watch it slowly be pulled away and out of her hands by what looked to be a tail. Her eyebrows knit together as she spotted the canine jump on to another soft bean bag chair and morph into a young man. The usually quiet girl felt a small bit of anger rise up in her and she let it out by snatching the book back once he closed it and narrowing her eyes at him. "Don't you know it's rude to take a book someone's already reading?" She asked, rather annoyed and sounding a bit angry. She gently closed the book and sat it on her lap, smoothing out the laminated cover with the sweep of a caramel colored hand with nails painted a warm pink. Her brown eyes focused accusingly on Lucifer. "If you wanted to read it," She continued. "I would have lent it to you. All you had to do was ask." She huffed, a little peeved but her anger was cooling down quite a bit.

wren
February 1st, 2018, 10:57 PM
K! Also killer is still alive ( maybe :3 I ain’t saying) and they believe he’s alive as well but one of them will be a bit... like killer for a reason y’all have to find out on your own!! And okay! I wanted peeps to fall in love in their own time and it shall be done!)

Soon a loud cry of a hawk was heard, from on top of a other tree was that very hawk however it looked different. It’s feathers a mix of sliver and grey and it’s eyes held a shining blue, but it’s tail was long and almost like water in a way as it opens its wings and suddenly flies down to the girl. It soon lands in front of her quickly changing into a human. Which was Diablo, who was a bit of a handsome girl more than anything with sliver hair that shades of white and now she had amber eyes. She looks at the girl with concern and worry, “ um.. ma’am I couldn’t help but watch you. I’m Diablo dreamer and I was wondering if you needed any help at all. I may not know why you’re crying or .. why you cut down this tree but I can try to help! Of course if you don’t mind a bird like me helping... but have you seen a shadow like wolf. For you see.. never mind let’s take care of you first... um.. can I help?” She asks rather embarrassed this wasn’t a type a thing she does usually but she couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. So she stepped up and offered help!! Little did she know that this small meeting would lead to a whole new world for her and her kin. A world.. she knows she won’t like.

By the time she was down the woman had transformed into a human from a hawk or falcon, whatever it was. She studied the girl teeth bared like a primal animal. She turned away glancing at the downed tree and the hatchets strewn over the ground. Nancy’s fists clenched and low growling chuckle rolled from deep in her throat. She spun her form distorting into a hyena, fur tinted and gleaming like her ginger hair but nothing to abnormal. Her back hunched in hostility her eyes gleaming. For a moment she looked away but the large hyena turned, the hyena let out a shrieking laugh like they do in the wild. Looking like she was in a frenzy before in a sudden burst of strength, She leapt toward the woman a loud howling bark to warn her before retracting and falling onto her hands and butt as a human. Her eyes looked widened and her hands curled into the Snow feeling it’s cold prickling her skin. She shut her eyes and clenched her teeth. Though she looked hurt and shocked for a moment her body started to shake and she began to laugh, this time humanly but something so ironic about it. “Help me? Help me?” she snapped her eyes blazing with the same canine look as before. She looked hurt inside and her head bowed her finger hair falling over her eyes. She chuckled again but stopped. “Everyone on this earth needs... help...”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 11:05 PM
Cayden raised an eyebrow, about to say something, when he froze. He didn't know what was happening, however, he knew he was scared. This wasn't normal, this was something from a horror or sci-fi movie. That was what confirmed the idea that he was in a dream. Wolf? Human? What was happening? Trying to calm down, he frantically knelt down next to Hades. What was he supposed to do? Call 911? Yell? Just kneel here and be useless? He didn't know which one sounded stupider. He said he would be fine, but he obviously wasn't. He was far from fine actually, far from even slightly okay. Placing down his fingers on Hades's neck, he checked for a pulse, and a small wave of calm settled over him when he realized that Hades had one. But now it came down what to do. "W...What just happened? Do you need help?" he asked, well, maybe it wasn't the best way to check, but it worked. "Answer me or I will call an ambulance!" he added quickly, hoping that would get Hades to respond

onyx lowered his hand, dejected that his help was clearly unwanted. he looked down, biting his lip before huffing stubbornly, ignoring the illusionary pain in his arm. "no. i want to help you." he raised his chin and glared at sano. "something is obviously wrong as to have made you like this. albeit being a stranger, i want to make that change." onyx pursed his lips, standing his grounds and refusing to allow the other to just walk away. "hey. stop that," he said, pulling sano's arm away from the bleeding wound. "there's other ways to calm yourself other than using hurtful mechanisms." his pupils narrowed, and he looked upon sano with an expression of pure stubbornness.
Hades growls a bit as he looks at Cayden “ just... stay. They’re coming.. that’s my half for-“ he gasps sharply feeling more pain “ form.. no just need my kin.. they know what to do when I overuse my-“ he growls loudly clawing the ground a bit. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at Cayden than he looks around “ ... break that glass bottle over there. It would help.. Sano find me. He’s close I can feel-“ he grabs his chest roughly gasping more now for air “ hurry!”

Sano eyes widened when the man spoke but he was more worried about hades now, he tried to pull his arm away but soon stopped now he was freaking out a bit. Should he just run?! Or should he bring him along many questions raced though his head than he suddenly begins to roughly pull his arm away and grab Onyx by his tie “ I don’t have time for this!” He Says suddenly as he out of nowhere kisses onyx right on la lips! But don’t think wrong! It’s how he can teleport people with him in a matter of seconds, they suddenly shatter into glass and soon appeared right behind hades and Cayden form shards of glass nearby. Almost immediately he pushes onyx away and begins to run up to hades, “ why do you have to push yourself hades!?” He yells almost scolding the man as he begins to kneel down. He sees Cayden “ ... oh! Did you save hades?” Hades growls as he looks at Sano for a bit than the unknown man who came with him than the wounds in sanos arm “ for -“ he growls loudly as he covers his face a bit “ if you’re going to flirt around while I’m in pain!! Do it else where Sano! I know you-“ Sano immediately shuts him up by covering his mouth. He was blushing madly as some of his own magic in shades of blue and white went into hades calming him and healing him from the pain “ don’t say a word hades! It’s not like that.... besides I shouldn’t say anything with this guy beside you. Already over destiny?” He asks calmly making hades flinch a bit “... we’ll talk about that a other time anyway who’s the guy you.. happen to bring in? “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 11:13 PM
Marie was startled out of the little trance she was in by the sound of dripping water, peering up above her to glare up at the ceiling- was it leaking? She didn't spot Lucifer, only looking up at the roof with a look of befuddlement and slight annoyance before turning her attention back to the book only to watch it slowly be pulled away and out of her hands by what looked to be a tail. Her eyebrows knit together as she spotted the canine jump on to another soft bean bag chair and morph into a young man. The usually quiet girl felt a small bit of anger rise up in her and she let it out by snatching the book back once he closed it and narrowing her eyes at him. "Don't you know it's rude to take a book someone's already reading?" She asked, rather annoyed and sounding a bit angry. She gently closed the book and sat it on her lap, smoothing out the laminated cover with the sweep of a caramel colored hand with nails painted a warm pink. Her brown eyes focused accusingly on Lucifer. "If you wanted to read it," She continued. "I would have lent it to you. All you had to do was ask." She huffed, a little peeved but her anger was cooling down quite a bit.
He jumps a bit when the book was suddenly taken away. He blushes a bit knowing how rude he was being but soon calms down as he looks at her with calm gentle eyes “ forgive me, I don’t usually get out much and I’m currently looking for my brother. However I seemed to have gotten lost and needed to past some time before I can teleport again. Forgive me it’s just that... that book. It speaks of death as if it’s a art. As if it’s beautiful and a sight to behold,” he grabs his arm rather suddenly feeling... that fear again. Which caused him to shake a bit as he looks away “ it’s not. It’s not at all... no need to lend it to me. I already memorized it’s title so I’ll find it later after capturing my fool of a brother. “ he says with a soft sigh. “ anyway names Lucifer dreamer, it’s a pleasure to meet you... if only it was in better circumstances “ he says calmly in his husky voice which held a bit of a British accent for some reason. He smiles softly as he looks at her “ um... would something soft make you forgive me? I am a fox after all my friend.” Incandescence

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 11:20 PM
By the time she was down the woman had transformed into a human from a hawk or falcon, whatever it was. She studied the girl teeth bared like a primal animal. She turned away glancing at the downed tree and the hatchets strewn over the ground. Nancy’s fists clenched and low growling chuckle rolled from deep in her throat. She spun her form distorting into a hyena, fur tinted and gleaming like her ginger hair but nothing to abnormal. Her back hunched in hostility her eyes gleaming. For a moment she looked away but the large hyena turned, the hyena let out a shrieking laugh like they do in the wild. Looking like she was in a frenzy before in a sudden burst of strength, She leapt toward the woman a loud howling bark to warn her before retracting and falling onto her hands and butt as a human. Her eyes looked widened and her hands curled into the Snow feeling it’s cold prickling her skin. She shut her eyes and clenched her teeth. Though she looked hurt and shocked for a moment her body started to shake and she began to laugh, this time humanly but something so ironic about it. “Help me? Help me?” she snapped her eyes blazing with the same canine look as before. She looked hurt inside and her head bowed her finger hair falling over her eyes. She chuckled again but stopped. “Everyone on this earth needs... help...”

She quickly moved to the side when she jumps suddenly than watches her ... with rather cold eyes. This scene how familiar it was... Killer was here. She can tell by the way the girl acted as if madness was taking control by hurting her. She knew this well and saw it first hand many times. She looks up at the sky a bit before walking over to her, her eyes glowed as wings of a hawk suddenly spread out over the girl, preventing more snow from touching her body. “ .... Yes everybody needs help. We all are suffering we all need a light to step up and end a darkness. My name is Diablo dreamer... a member of the broken clan which is only me and my three brothers... we each need help. Our leader is mad, and suffering mentally, our healer... is away from us. He says things that I honestly... don’t believe and our protecter... I don’t know what’s wrong with him... and I... I am no different. I can’t feel anything even now I don’t feel a thing for you. No pity, no mercy nothing... yet my body acted on its own. Help me help others. We may be broken but we will not be broken anymore.” She holds out her hand “ join me ... and together we can end a god.” She says with a soft smile “ of course... if you don’t mind.”

lio
February 1st, 2018, 11:25 PM
onyx's eyes widened as the other suddenly kissed him, about to protest before they were teleported elsewhere. "what the-" he stumbled where he stood, a dazed look glazed over his eyes. finally regaining balance, the male shook his head and blinked slowly, watching the two argue in front of him. onyx quickly did a once-over for everyone that happened to be in front of him, though he couldn't grasp how they had exactly gotten there. with a jolt, he reached up and touched his lips, then quickly began wiping them off on his sleeve. don't fall for any games with a stranger, onyx. he huffed and looked up, freezing in place. after a few seconds, onyx did a two-finger salute and nodded his head. "the name's onyx. er- onyx cypress." he smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Broken Madness .:Blue Wishes:.

wren
February 1st, 2018, 11:42 PM
She quickly moved to the side when she jumps suddenly than watches her ... with rather cold eyes. This scene how familiar it was... Killer was here. She can tell by the way the girl acted as if madness was taking control by hurting her. She knew this well and saw it first hand many times. She looks up at the sky a bit before walking over to her, her eyes glowed as wings of a hawk suddenly spread out over the girl, preventing more snow from touching her body. “ .... Yes everybody needs help. We all are suffering we all need a light to step up and end a darkness. My name is Diablo dreamer... a member of the broken clan which is only me and my three brothers... we each need help. Our leader is mad, and suffering mentally, our healer... is away from us. He says things that I honestly... don’t believe and our protecter... I don’t know what’s wrong with him... and I... I am no different. I can’t feel anything even now I don’t feel a thing for you. No pity, no mercy nothing... yet my body acted on its own. Help me help others. We may be broken but we will not be broken anymore.” She holds out her hand “ join me ... and together we can end a god.” She says with a soft smile “ of course... if you don’t mind.”

She growled under her breath her canine teeth still implanted into her gums. She rubbed an arm with a cold red hand not seeming to pay much attention to her for a moment allowing the wings to cover her for a moment- remaining stone faced and staring off into the distance and for a moment her eyes seemed human like til she glanced back at her. “A clan. A band of our casts? Half bloods?” Nancy said with a chuckle. Not knowing much about what she was saying or looking like she wanted to. “Hyenas are scavangers.. I need what I can find... I use it.. u leave what I don’t. I have a mission and places to be, unreliable factors are weakened by uncertainty” she said glancing up at her, a smirk falling across her gaze and suddenly her face looked dark. She stood pushing the wing aside “I don’t need to kill a god- I need to kill the devil” she snorted standing up and walking across the clearing and picking up the steel and wooden hatchet with a grunt. She held it in one hand, her skepticism gaze sweeping over the other woman.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 11:49 PM
She growled under her breath her canine teeth still implanted into her gums. She rubbed an arm with a cold red hand not seeming to pay much attention to her for a moment allowing the wings to cover her for a moment- remaining stone faced and staring off into the distance and for a moment her eyes seemed human like til she glanced back at her. “A clan. A band of our casts? Half bloods?” Nancy said with a chuckle. Not knowing much about what she was saying or looking like she wanted to. “Hyenas are scavangers.. I need what I can find... I use it.. u leave what I don’t. I have a mission and places to be, unreliable factors are weakened by uncertainty” she said glancing up at her, a smirk falling across her gaze and suddenly her face looked dark. She stood pushing the wing aside “I don’t need to kill a god- I need to kill the devil” she snorted standing up and walking across the clearing and picking up the steel and wooden hatchet with a grunt. She held it in one hand, her skepticism gaze sweeping over the other woman.

She nods slowly as she watches her, hearing each word each sound the girl made. Hearing the word devil... it suited Killer just fine. “ ... don’t you mean a killer?” She asks calmly almost coldly as she looks at her. “ we are after the same thing, we are.. more than just half bloods, we are bloodlines mixed with a total of three things one we don’t know ... or don’t want to know. Hawks are watchers and hunters, they see all and they hunt all for the sake of the family-“ she says as she suddenly disappears leaving a feather behind and soon she was right over Nancy her eyes glowing softly as her wings spread open and covered the girl with her own shadow “ we know all too. I have seen something today more like we experienced what it was like being a killer.. it’s not easy nor is it a feeling you wish to have my friend. I know Killer.... we are his failures after all. Help me help you. And you will have all you ever wanted unless-“ her eyes glowed almost dangerously as she moves back a bit “ you wish to test out what we can do”

February 1st, 2018, 11:59 PM
Hades growls a bit as he looks at Cayden “ just... stay. They’re coming.. that’s my half for-“ he gasps sharply feeling more pain “ form.. no just need my kin.. they know what to do when I overuse my-“ he growls loudly clawing the ground a bit. His eyes glowed softly as he looks at Cayden than he looks around “ ... break that glass bottle over there. It would help.. Sano find me. He’s close I can feel-“ he grabs his chest roughly gasping more now for air “ hurry!”

Sano eyes widened when the man spoke but he was more worried about hades now, he tried to pull his arm away but soon stopped now he was freaking out a bit. Should he just run?! Or should he bring him along many questions raced though his head than he suddenly begins to roughly pull his arm away and grab Onyx by his tie “ I don’t have time for this!” He Says suddenly as he out of nowhere kisses onyx right on la lips! But don’t think wrong! It’s how he can teleport people with him in a matter of seconds, they suddenly shatter into glass and soon appeared right behind hades and Cayden form shards of glass nearby. Almost immediately he pushes onyx away and begins to run up to hades, “ why do you have to push yourself hades!?” He yells almost scolding the man as he begins to kneel down. He sees Cayden “ ... oh! Did you save hades?” Hades growls as he looks at Sano for a bit than the unknown man who came with him than the wounds in sanos arm “ for -“ he growls loudly as he covers his face a bit “ if you’re going to flirt around while I’m in pain!! Do it else where Sano! I know you-“ Sano immediately shuts him up by covering his mouth. He was blushing madly as some of his own magic in shades of blue and white went into hades calming him and healing him from the pain “ don’t say a word hades! It’s not like that.... besides I shouldn’t say anything with this guy beside you. Already over destiny?” He asks calmly making hades flinch a bit “... we’ll talk about that a other time anyway who’s the guy you.. happen to bring in? “
onyx's eyes widened as the other suddenly kissed him, about to protest before they were teleported elsewhere. "what the-" he stumbled where he stood, a dazed look glazed over his eyes. finally regaining balance, the male shook his head and blinked slowly, watching the two argue in front of him. onyx quickly did a once-over for everyone that happened to be in front of him, though he couldn't grasp how they had exactly gotten there. with a jolt, he reached up and touched his lips, then quickly began wiping them off on his sleeve. don't fall for any games with a stranger, onyx. he huffed and looked up, freezing in place. after a few seconds, onyx did a two-finger salute and nodded his head. "the name's onyx. er- onyx cypress." he smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Cayden was having trouble registering all of this, his body moving as though his mind wasn’t attached to it. Of course, that could quite possibly be what was happening, he could be going insane! Sure, it wasn’t a desirable thing, but it still felt as though it was happening. Why else would people be teleporting, turning into wolves, all those things? Those only happened in movies, and apparently dreams, according to him. Of course, there was the voice in the back of his head calling all of this true, and urging him to stop acting stupid. As this...this Sano guy spoke, Cayden mostly kept his mouth shut. “Cayden,” was his emotionless murmur. Let it be confused for other names, no one needed to remember him after tonight. His hands were in his hoodie pockets, trying to just let everyone slowly forget about him, but, of course, he had to be the nice guy, didn’t he? There, his thoughts were once again mentally slapping him, keeping his eyes on the ground. He shortly made eye contact with Onyx, before once again watching the floor like if it was the most important thing alive.

wren
February 2nd, 2018, 01:21 AM
She nods slowly as she watches her, hearing each word each sound the girl made. Hearing the word devil... it suited Killer just fine. “ ... don’t you mean a killer?” She asks calmly almost coldly as she looks at her. “ we are after the same thing, we are.. more than just half bloods, we are bloodlines mixed with a total of three things one we don’t know ... or don’t want to know. Hawks are watchers and hunters, they see all and they hunt all for the sake of the family-“ she says as she suddenly disappears leaving a feather behind and soon she was right over Nancy her eyes glowing softly as her wings spread open and covered the girl with her own shadow “ we know all too. I have seen something today more like we experienced what it was like being a killer.. it’s not easy nor is it a feeling you wish to have my friend. I know Killer.... we are his failures after all. Help me help you. And you will have all you ever wanted unless-“ her eyes glowed almost dangerously as she moves back a bit “ you wish to test out what we can do”

Nancy’s teeth bared again ”I can work alone- may I have you know I’m a two blooded” she snapped back pulling the hatchet closer to her leg and nicking the side of her thigh drawing blood. She glanced down but returned her attention her eyes gleaming with interest but also a sceptical glance. “Killer” she snickered again and turned a full circle her head raised and looking upwards with a small laugh drippping venomously between her teeth. She stopped looking back at her “you don’t think I’m ready? My family’s gone and whatever you think has been lost to you, it’s your loss and this is mine. I can get to him when I need to... rid this world” she grumbled. She threw the hatchet up catching the butt end as it spun, she did it again catching it before durable threatened her. The hatchet dropped to the ground thudding against the Snow and I’ve. A growl tumbled deep from her throat “are you threatening me?” she snapped

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 12:25 PM

Cayden was having trouble registering all of this, his body moving as though his mind wasn’t attached to it. Of course, that could quite possibly be what was happening, he could be going insane! Sure, it wasn’t a desirable thing, but it still felt as though it was happening. Why else would people be teleporting, turning into wolves, all those things? Those only happened in movies, and apparently dreams, according to him. Of course, there was the voice in the back of his head calling all of this true, and urging him to stop acting stupid. As this...this Sano guy spoke, Cayden mostly kept his mouth shut. “Cayden,” was his emotionless murmur. Let it be confused for other names, no one needed to remember him after tonight. His hands were in his hoodie pockets, trying to just let everyone slowly forget about him, but, of course, he had to be the nice guy, didn’t he? There, his thoughts were once again mentally slapping him, keeping his eyes on the ground. He shortly made eye contact with Onyx, before once again watching the floor like if it was the most important thing alive.
Sano nods slowly looking at Cayden “ well.. it’s a pleasure to meet you Cayden! Thanks again for watching my brother. I know he can be a bit much especially after...” he forces himself to stop when hades glared at him. Hades soon begins to stand up “ anyway we should be-“ Sano cuts him off “ hades! We can’t just leave them here! After what they did to help us um..” he begins to stand up and bow a bit to Onyx and Cayden “ forgive us for our rudeness. I am Sano Flyer and this is my half brother Hades dark, he’s a bit of a runner so don’t worry I’ll make sure he’s punished as soon as we get home but for now ...um..” he blushes a bit as he pulls out a two business cards for a bar nearby and begins to hand them to them. “ here.. um if you ever happen to drop by we’ll give you a month worths of drinks on the house for watching my brother and helping me out!” He Says happily with a soft rather forced smile “ ... now than... do you two happen to know... where we are?” He asks rather embarrassed as hades hits his head a bit “ ... we’re in.... the middle of town?” He says as he begins to walk out of the alley a bit looking around “ never mind we’re in killers territory.” He says coldly making Sano jump a bit “ oh... no. Um.. sorry onyx Cayden but we’re going to ask for your help again this time.. we’ll do whatever you want! We just need to get out of here quickly...” he says now getting a bit desperate.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 12:33 PM
Nancy’s teeth bared again ”I can work alone- may I have you know I’m a two blooded” she snapped back pulling the hatchet closer to her leg and nicking the side of her thigh drawing blood. She glanced down but returned her attention her eyes gleaming with interest but also a sceptical glance. “Killer” she snickered again and turned a full circle her head raised and looking upwards with a small laugh drippping venomously between her teeth. She stopped looking back at her “you don’t think I’m ready? My family’s gone and whatever you think has been lost to you, it’s your loss and this is mine. I can get to him when I need to... rid this world” she grumbled. She threw the hatchet up catching the butt end as it spun, she did it again catching it before durable threatened her. The hatchet dropped to the ground thudding against the Snow and I’ve. A growl tumbled deep from her throat “are you threatening me?” she snapped

She looks at her “ I lost the only person who showed us kindness for being a failure I don’t know if you know him nor do I care but his name was Naruto foxheart. That man’s prized pet, and my teacher until he was seen as worthless. “ she says calmly as she begins to step forward a bit picking up the hatchet by it’s sharp end ignoring the cut it made and the blood Soon seeping down her hand “ no I’m not. Simply offering to show my strength, you’re a hybrid right? I would call myself that but I know hybrids are much higher than my bloodline... at least I believe so. But I know for a fact none of us are ready. Have you killed? Have you seen someone die by the hands of someone you trust? Or ... did you just see your loved ones die? Such a interesting thing really... to see someone get killed... yet you can’t do a damn thing about it only watch as they tear your family apart. I saw that and just recently... I saw my brother kill so he can be free. Can you really kill? Especially a man who killed his own sons, beat them till they’re bloody and killed their loves right in front of them? Can you kill a monster like he? Or would it be better if you have someone who has suffered-“ she begins to hold the hatchet out to her for her to take it “ like you by your side? Anyway I’m simply giving you a option a choice to gain power though numbers... and If you have killed. You have played death for a Day than .... I request you to tell me how it felt for you. My experience had me shaking even now I’ve never felt so scared ... nor so excited in my life. It’s a horrible feeling for me... but is that the same case for you? Do you fear being death? Or do you desire it? ....”

lio
February 2nd, 2018, 01:52 PM
he thought for a moment, mind jumbled. gears turned in his head before he brightened up, a light flickering into his eyes. "i know a place. i hope all of you know how to climb!" smirking, onyx spun and looked around, nodding as he found a few things they could jump on. cracking his knuckles, he ran towards the things and leaped up them, starting with the smallest object. onyx nearly smirked a couple of times, but he soon recovered and kept moving. quickly, he found his way up onto a building, looking down at the others. "we'd be in the open up here, but it's quicker. i used to always climb onto roofs when i was sixteen." he shrugged. "it gave me a sense of freedom, but i guess it'll work in our debt now." he smiled and waited for everyone to join him. "just jump from the smallest object to the largest, but don't stop jumping. get a running start, then begin jumping once you're about two feet away. once at the largest thing, leap up to reach this-" he suddenly dropped a ladder that had been on the roof, most likely as an emergency escape. "ladder and climb." onyx ran a hand through his messy hair, dark eyes shining with confidence.

( Broken Madness .:Blue Wishes:.

February 2nd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Sano nods slowly looking at Cayden “ well.. it’s a pleasure to meet you Cayden! Thanks again for watching my brother. I know he can be a bit much especially after...” he forces himself to stop when hades glared at him. Hades soon begins to stand up “ anyway we should be-“ Sano cuts him off “ hades! We can’t just leave them here! After what they did to help us um..” he begins to stand up and bow a bit to Onyx and Cayden “ forgive us for our rudeness. I am Sano Flyer and this is my half brother Hades dark, he’s a bit of a runner so don’t worry I’ll make sure he’s punished as soon as we get home but for now ...um..” he blushes a bit as he pulls out a two business cards for a bar nearby and begins to hand them to them. “ here.. um if you ever happen to drop by we’ll give you a month worths of drinks on the house for watching my brother and helping me out!” He Says happily with a soft rather forced smile “ ... now than... do you two happen to know... where we are?” He asks rather embarrassed as hades hits his head a bit “ ... we’re in.... the middle of town?” He says as he begins to walk out of the alley a bit looking around “ never mind we’re in killers territory.” He says coldly making Sano jump a bit “ oh... no. Um.. sorry onyx Cayden but we’re going to ask for your help again this time.. we’ll do whatever you want! We just need to get out of here quickly...” he says now getting a bit desperate.
he thought for a moment, mind jumbled. gears turned in his head before he brightened up, a light flickering into his eyes. "i know a place. i hope all of you know how to climb!" smirking, onyx spun and looked around, nodding as he found a few things they could jump on. cracking his knuckles, he ran towards the things and leaped up them, starting with the smallest object. onyx nearly smirked a couple of times, but he soon recovered and kept moving. quickly, he found his way up onto a building, looking down at the others. "we'd be in the open up here, but it's quicker. i used to always climb onto roofs when i was sixteen." he shrugged. "it gave me a sense of freedom, but i guess it'll work in our debt now." he smiled and waited for everyone to join him. "just jump from the smallest object to the largest, but don't stop jumping. get a running start, then begin jumping once you're about two feet away. once at the largest thing, leap up to reach this-" he suddenly dropped a ladder that had been on the roof, most likely as an emergency escape. "ladder and climb." onyx ran a hand through his messy hair, dark eyes shining with confidence.

Cayden was dead silent, not knowing what what he could do, nor what anyone was really talking about. He glanced at the card in his hand, stuffing it in his pockets. He didn’t drink, so he didn’t see the point of keeping it, but hey, if at any point he suddenly decided he liked alcohol, maybe he would show up. Adjusting the bag on his shoulder awkwardly, he glanced up to see the guy, who’s name was apparently Onyx, jumping onto a roof. Seeing him look down, his entire body tensed up. How was he supposed to do that? Glancing down, trying to find anything that might push his body up, sure, there were the boxes, but everyone around him had at least a centimeter on him, at the very least. Was it worth a shot? Maybe. Was it worth dying? Hell if he knew. However, he held back, assuming his work was done. Maybe these others had this...killer after them, but Cayden knew he didn’t. He could leave, and be perfectly fine. However, there apparently had to be something that made him stay, and that thing, currently, was Hades, just to make sure he didn’t double over once again. Biting his lip, he pushed his hands in his pockets, trying to hide the fidgeting that was an obvious sign of fear.

wren
February 2nd, 2018, 04:37 PM
She looks at her “ I lost the only person who showed us kindness for being a failure I don’t know if you know him nor do I care but his name was Naruto foxheart. That man’s prized pet, and my teacher until he was seen as worthless. “ she says calmly as she begins to step forward a bit picking up the hatchet by it’s sharp end ignoring the cut it made and the blood Soon seeping down her hand “ no I’m not. Simply offering to show my strength, you’re a hybrid right? I would call myself that but I know hybrids are much higher than my bloodline... at least I believe so. But I know for a fact none of us are ready. Have you killed? Have you seen someone die by the hands of someone you trust? Or ... did you just see your loved ones die? Such a interesting thing really... to see someone get killed... yet you can’t do a damn thing about it only watch as they tear your family apart. I saw that and just recently... I saw my brother kill so he can be free. Can you really kill? Especially a man who killed his own sons, beat them till they’re bloody and killed their loves right in front of them? Can you kill a monster like he? Or would it be better if you have someone who has suffered-“ she begins to hold the hatchet out to her for her to take it “ like you by your side? Anyway I’m simply giving you a option a choice to gain power though numbers... and If you have killed. You have played death for a Day than .... I request you to tell me how it felt for you. My experience had me shaking even now I’ve never felt so scared ... nor so excited in my life. It’s a horrible feeling for me... but is that the same case for you? Do you fear being death? Or do you desire it? ....”

nancy snickered, “like I said this was your loss and this is mine, I choose the path I wanna take, and besides there is always a first to everything” she paused for a moment a simple grunt before she turned “even killing” she cracked her knuckles “who sent you? Why do you want me to join you so bad? We all have an end goal ending with his head on somebody’s wall”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 04:54 PM

Cayden was dead silent, not knowing what what he could do, nor what anyone was really talking about. He glanced at the card in his hand, stuffing it in his pockets. He didn’t drink, so he didn’t see the point of keeping it, but hey, if at any point he suddenly decided he liked alcohol, maybe he would show up. Adjusting the bag on his shoulder awkwardly, he glanced up to see the guy, who’s name was apparently Onyx, jumping onto a roof. Seeing him look down, his entire body tensed up. How was he supposed to do that? Glancing down, trying to find anything that might push his body up, sure, there were the boxes, but everyone around him had at least a centimeter on him, at the very least. Was it worth a shot? Maybe. Was it worth dying? Hell if he knew. However, he held back, assuming his work was done. Maybe these others had this...killer after them, but Cayden knew he didn’t. He could leave, and be perfectly fine. However, there apparently had to be something that made him stay, and that thing, currently, was Hades, just to make sure he didn’t double over once again. Biting his lip, he pushed his hands in his pockets, trying to hide the fidgeting that was an obvious sign of fear.
Hades eyes glowed a bit seeing Onyx climb “ ... so a Athletic type huh Sano?” Sano immediately looks away blushing a bit “ for heavens sake it was one time!” Hades growls “ in the middle of the restaurant Sano! With the head chef!” Sano growls “ it was obvious he was into me and I just happened to be single at the time!” Hades laughs “ you’re ex was right there eating with us!” Sano smiles “ ex.” Hades rolls his eyes as he begins to look at Cayden “ ... scared? Don’t worry I was too. I’ll carry you “ He Says as he suddenly begins to carry Cayden like a princess as he just walks up to the wall and jumps up landing right by onyx “ demonic wolf Phoenix hybrid at your service “ he says playfully as if he was showing off as he just watches Sano who changes into his glass demon form and begins to climb up the wall like some beast which he was but still. He eventually makes it to them and let’s out a neat little voice like bells or the soothing music of glass and water but it was almost like a purr. “ there. Want me to carry you onyx?” He asks calmly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 05:00 PM
nancy snickered, “like I said this was your loss and this is mine, I choose the path I wanna take, and besides there is always a first to everything” she paused for a moment a simple grunt before she turned “even killing” she cracked her knuckles “who sent you? Why do you want me to join you so bad? We all have an end goal ending with his head on somebody’s wall”

she looks up “ ... how to say.. well you are kinda .. acting like I was before my brothers helped me out. A beast crazy and free like those anime thugs!” She says with a soft laugh “ ... I was nearly killed in a accident that ended my crews life... It was my fault than yet I just watched it happen even now .. I don’t feel anything for them. They were just slaves to my cause... I guess I really am killers daughter huh? Anyway no one sent me I just happened to find you while looking for my brother Hades. And again..” her wings disappeared as she begins to walk by her “ my end goal is finding someone that can make me weak and make me a fool of a woman even if I act more like a man. But most of all...” she turns around and smiles a big ol smile as she says the darkest thing with a smile “ I wanna die! But that’s for a other time for now I need to tend to my brothers than maybe I hope Killer takes me first. Anyway-“ she tosses a business card to her “ if you need anything that’s my family’s business address and number so come on by if you need a drink or simply someone to chat with. See yea” she says as she begins to walk away

lio
February 3rd, 2018, 11:17 AM
Hades eyes glowed a bit seeing Onyx climb “ ... so a Athletic type huh Sano?” Sano immediately looks away blushing a bit “ for heavens sake it was one time!” Hades growls “ in the middle of the restaurant Sano! With the head chef!” Sano growls “ it was obvious he was into me and I just happened to be single at the time!” Hades laughs “ you’re ex was right there eating with us!” Sano smiles “ ex.” Hades rolls his eyes as he begins to look at Cayden “ ... scared? Don’t worry I was too. I’ll carry you “ He Says as he suddenly begins to carry Cayden like a princess as he just walks up to the wall and jumps up landing right by onyx “ demonic wolf Phoenix hybrid at your service “ he says playfully as if he was showing off as he just watches Sano who changes into his glass demon form and begins to climb up the wall like some beast which he was but still. He eventually makes it to them and let’s out a neat little voice like bells or the soothing music of glass and water but it was almost like a purr. “ there. Want me to carry you onyx?” He asks calmly

onyx watched the two with wide eyes, blinking with interest and confusion. after a few moments of him staring, he jumped back into focus and shook his head. "i'm good." with a smirk, the dark haired male ran forwards and jumped off of the roof, doing a flip in the air and landing on the next building. a soft thud sounded from his weight landing before he winked at the others and continued running. onyx soon stopped once he had reached the fourth building to jump from, realizing that there was a dangerous drop below. "come on, guys!" he called back, adrenaline coursing through him. rocking back and forth giddily, he impatiently waited to keep going. of course, he'd have to make sure everyone followed him correctly, and that he could remember where exactly the path to the place was.

( .:Blue Wishes:. )

February 3rd, 2018, 12:15 PM
onyx watched the two with wide eyes, blinking with interest and confusion. after a few moments of him staring, he jumped back into focus and shook his head. "i'm good." with a smirk, the dark haired male ran forwards and jumped off of the roof, doing a flip in the air and landing on the next building. a soft thud sounded from his weight landing before he winked at the others and continued running. onyx soon stopped once he had reached the fourth building to jump from, realizing that there was a dangerous drop below. "come on, guys!" he called back, adrenaline coursing through him. rocking back and forth giddily, he impatiently waited to keep going. of course, he'd have to make sure everyone followed him correctly, and that he could remember where exactly the path to the place was.

Cayden made a weird noise as he was picked up, tempted to slap Hades. No, he didn’t want to be touched. He wanted to be left alone. He wanted to forget about all of this. However, he couldn’t get himself out of Hades’s grip unless he either wanted to break a bone or hurt something. Sure, it was about the same, but it would still hurt. He almost screamed as he felt himself lifted off the ground. Now he would definitely die if someone dropped him. Apparently, there was no turning back now. Not that he liked that, it was just something he had noticed. Hybrid. Human hybrid. His mind shouted no but he couldn’t move, just staring. How could they do this? He found it amazing, but also ever so slightly terrifying, unable to think straight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 4th, 2018, 10:48 PM
she looks up “ ... how to say.. well you are kinda .. acting like I was before my brothers helped me out. A beast crazy and free like those anime thugs!” She says with a soft laugh “ ... I was nearly killed in a accident that ended my crews life... It was my fault than yet I just watched it happen even now .. I don’t feel anything for them. They were just slaves to my cause... I guess I really am killers daughter huh? Anyway no one sent me I just happened to find you while looking for my brother Hades. And again..” her wings disappeared as she begins to walk by her “ my end goal is finding someone that can make me weak and make me a fool of a woman even if I act more like a man. But most of all...” she turns around and smiles a big ol smile as she says the darkest thing with a smile “ I wanna die! But that’s for a other time for now I need to tend to my brothers than maybe I hope Killer takes me first. Anyway-“ she tosses a business card to her “ if you need anything that’s my family’s business address and number so come on by if you need a drink or simply someone to chat with. See yea” she says as she begins to walk away
Celestial if you don’t mind :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Cayden made a weird noise as he was picked up, tempted to slap Hades. No, he didn’t want to be touched. He wanted to be left alone. He wanted to forget about all of this. However, he couldn’t get himself out of Hades’s grip unless he either wanted to break a bone or hurt something. Sure, it was about the same, but it would still hurt. He almost screamed as he felt himself lifted off the ground. Now he would definitely die if someone dropped him. Apparently, there was no turning back now. Not that he liked that, it was just something he had noticed. Hybrid. Human hybrid. His mind shouted no but he couldn’t move, just staring. How could they do this? He found it amazing, but also ever so slightly terrifying, unable to think straight.

Sano laughs softly “ a challenge!” He says as he quickly begins to jump down after Onyx, still in his dragon form he begins to jump off walls and soon catching up to Onyx. He even lands on his shoulders a bit and jumps off landing in front of him “ what’s this getting slow? Or am I just too good for you?” He Says is playful as he happily flips around and than begins to crouch down like a happy dog. His tail was even wagging too “ need a lift?” He asks again as crystal wings appeared on his back. Shining with the sun.

Hades quickly runs after them and soon he was getting a bit annoyed by the way he was carrying Cayden. He begins to suddenly toss Cayden up to the sky, his eyes glowed as he changes into a huge wolf like beast with a mask, soon Cayden lands on his back and his tail wags a bit “ much better “ he says darkly as he quickly runs after them.

lio
February 5th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Sano laughs softly “ a challenge!” He says as he quickly begins to jump down after Onyx, still in his dragon form he begins to jump off walls and soon catching up to Onyx. He even lands on his shoulders a bit and jumps off landing in front of him “ what’s this getting slow? Or am I just too good for you?” He Says is playful as he happily flips around and than begins to crouch down like a happy dog. His tail was even wagging too “ need a lift?” He asks again as crystal wings appeared on his back. Shining with the sun.

Hades quickly runs after them and soon he was getting a bit annoyed by the way he was carrying Cayden. He begins to suddenly toss Cayden up to the sky, his eyes glowed as he changes into a huge wolf like beast with a mask, soon Cayden lands on his back and his tail wags a bit “ much better “ he says darkly as he quickly runs after them.

onyx laughed. "i'll show you fast," he smirked, eyes alight with a mischievous flame. "who needs a ride when you can do this?" the male suddenly ran, jumping off of the building and landing on the other with a quick frontflip. still running, onyx seemed to move with the agility of a fox, his body twisting and curving to avoid every obstacle in his path. his moves were graceful, yet quick as to not fall onto the land below. once he reached the next fifth building, cutting off into two paths, he stopped. his heart pounded with adrenaline, his legs itching to keep running. with a snort, he straightened up and waited for the others, stretching his arms up and fixing his hair. his nose twitched, teeth glinting in the light as he grinned with excitement. "hurry up slow-pokes! we're gonna have to cut off into the forest after this," onyx called back, rocking from foot to foot while he impatiently waited.

February 5th, 2018, 02:23 PM

onyx laughed. "i'll show you fast," he smirked, eyes alight with a mischievous flame. "who needs a ride when you can do this?" the male suddenly ran, jumping off of the building and landing on the other with a quick frontflip. still running, onyx seemed to move with the agility of a fox, his body twisting and curving to avoid every obstacle in his path. his moves were graceful, yet quick as to not fall onto the land below. once he reached the next fifth building, cutting off into two paths, he stopped. his heart pounded with adrenaline, his legs itching to keep running. with a snort, he straightened up and waited for the others, stretching his arms up and fixing his hair. his nose twitched, teeth glinting in the light as he grinned with excitement. "hurry up slow-pokes! we're gonna have to cut off into the forest after this," onyx called back, rocking from foot to foot while he impatiently waited.

Cayden finally grew aware of the fact he was staring, just in time to be thrown in the air, a small yell escaping his mouth. Well, it wasn’t exactly small, but if he made it seem like it was, everything would be better. “You realize you could just leave me here, right” he muttered, trying to keep it soft enough so only Hades could hear. This Onyx guy, he knew where he needed to go, and knew how to go there. Sure, Cayden had his own set of talents as well, but you can’t exactly stab people in the eyes with painbrushes, can you? He heard Onyx from not too far away, and was tempted to make a remark of some sort, but decided not to, figuring that if he had to be carried by someone he had just met, he didn’t see the point of bringing down someone who actually knew what they were doing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 7th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Celestial

wren
February 7th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Celestial
[ if she walks away than it’s done? What? ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 7th, 2018, 09:42 PM
[ if she walks away than it’s done? What? ]
No you can stop her :3 she’s just walking but you can stop her suddenly if you want.

wren
February 7th, 2018, 10:06 PM
No you can stop her :3 she’s just walking but you can stop her suddenly if you want.
[ She doesn't have a reason too ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 7th, 2018, 10:09 PM
[ She doesn't have a reason too ]
Hmm K! :3 want one of killer’s men to suddenly appear?

wren
February 7th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Hmm K! :3 want one of killer’s men to suddenly appear?
Whatever you want yo