PDA

View Full Version : Una's house ~Open for all~

Mystic
January 28th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Una (You-na)
Ref 1 (http://cdn1.sortra.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/princess-cat-aurora003.jpg) Ref 2 (https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/13556907_569585069881037_1236213601_n-57c048142c4d9__700.jpg) Ref 3 (https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/12530648_1683488935257062_1424179369_n-57c047e0a3928__700.jpg)

She is a cat, some might say a it spoiled, but she has a kind heart. She lives in a big house since her owner, a happy married couple are rich. Una and her owners basically knows everybody in their neighborhood so all the cats in the street are always welcome to Una's house. Some of the other cats are rich while some are.. not so quite, but Una's owner, who she calls her family are kind enough to let people and their cats in! Sometimes they even have a little picnic in their yard or a little feast! If your day has been a downer and your bored, just come down to Una's house and have fun! She'll always welcome you in and you can hang out all day long! But only if you have money and jewels... No just kidding! You're always welcome as a friend!

MAIN ROOMS

The whole house (http://i1.interiorim.com/uploads/690/201604/05/interiorim.com_large_rich_mansion_pool_wish_mega_4 598.jpg)

Living room (http://www.mobilyaevdekoru.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/salon-tasarimi-dekorasyon-bul.jpg)

Room by the Front door (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9b/e1/7f/9be17fe8e353a12dbfd24455c9de0fba.jpg)

Kitchen (http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2013/9/27/0/painting-two-tone-kitchen_4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.suffix/1400982092456.jpeg)

Bathroom (http://homeepiphany.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/55-Amazing-Luxury-Bathroom-Designs-9.jpg)

Cat room/hangout 1 (http://www.essexcattery.com/images/slider/slider8.jpg) Cat room/hangout 2 (https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/overhead-cat-playground-room-goldtatze-1.jpg)

Backyard (http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2009/12/14/1/HMDRS-ss7_pool-aerial_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.suffix/1400949270272.jpeg)

Please note that you can only have the max of 2 characters only, and playing as your cats owner is exceptional!

Name: Alice Reyes
Appearance: https://laserskincare5.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/156878761ea3cc8012454498ac359370.jpg

Name: Henry Reyes
Appearance: https://st.depositphotos.com/1075946/1395/i/950/depositphotos_13956799-stock-photo-portrait-of-handsome-30-year.jpg

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Starter!

It was early in the morning as the sun was slowly beginning to climb up the sky. Una awoke in her bed (http://cdn3.volusion.com/qkyz6.uayv5/v/vspfiles/photos/PC-VEPA-5.jpg) and took a long satisfying stretch. She padded out of her cat room and downstairs. Her owners were awake and were sipping from a white cup with odd brown liquid but has a good smell to it. Her female owner, Alice came to her and petted her with a soft stroke. Una purred and Alice placed her down, Una walked through the cat flap and out to the front-yard. She swerved through the big pool and down the stairs and sat down. Waiting if anybody from her neighborhood would come.

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Bump

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Bump

The_10th_Doctor
January 29th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Starter!

It was early in the morning as the sun was slowly beginning to climb up the sky. Una awoke in her bed (http://cdn3.volusion.com/qkyz6.uayv5/v/vspfiles/photos/PC-VEPA-5.jpg) and took a long satisfying stretch. She padded out of her cat room and downstairs. Her owners were awake and were sipping from a white cup with odd brown liquid but has a good smell to it. Her female owner, Alice came to her and petted her with a soft stroke. Una purred and Alice placed her down, Una walked through the cat flap and out to the front-yard. She swerved through the big pool and down the stairs and sat down. Waiting if anybody from her neighborhood would come.

Nova was laying on her side next to one of Una's large pools. Her gray-brown fur swished in the soft breeze and she purred, relishing in the warm scents.

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Nova was laying on her side next to one of Una's large pools. Her gray-brown fur swished in the soft breeze and she purred, relishing in the warm scents.

Una purred happily, glad to have somebody at her place. She padded over to Nova, ``Morning Nova!`` She mewed with a dip of her head, ``Careful, you might now want to fall in the big pool.`` She said in amusement, when she was younger, she actually had fallen in the pool but luckily her owners were there to help her out. Her fur was soaked and wet but she remembered her owner fixing her up! She couldn't imagine if one of her friends fell in there too!

The_10th_Doctor
January 29th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Una purred happily, glad to have somebody at her place. She padded over to Nova, ``Morning Nova!`` She mewed with a dip of her head, ``Careful, you might now want to fall in the big pool.`` She said in amusement, when she was younger, she actually had fallen in the pool but luckily her owners were there to help her out. Her fur was soaked and wet but she remembered her owner fixing her up! She couldn't imagine if one of her friends fell in there too!

Nova smiled and heaved herself to her paws, her belly swinging with the promise of kits. She purred in amusement. "Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of falling in. I have to be extra careful now that I'm expecting kits. Anyways, I haven't been here in a few days. How have you been, Una? Good, I hope." the molly reached down and gave her small forepaws a few licks.

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Nova smiled and heaved herself to her paws, her belly swinging with the promise of kits. She purred in amusement. "Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of falling in. I have to be extra careful now that I'm expecting kits. Anyways, I haven't been here in a few days. How have you been, Una? Good, I hope." the molly reached down and gave her small forepaws a few licks.

Random not: I changed the backyard :3)

Una sat down and curled her tail over her paws and purred, ``I've been good! I've missed you so much! Your owners must be really careful and protective now that you're expecting kits!`` She mewed, ``Oooh, I can't wait to meet them!`` She said excitedly. ``How are you now? Since you're looking forward to kits, are you feeling hungry? Anxious?`` She asked her friend worriedly.

The_10th_Doctor
January 30th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Random not: I changed the backyard :3)

Una sat down and curled her tail over her paws and purred, ``I've been good! I've missed you so much! Your owners must be really careful and protective now that you're expecting kits!`` She mewed, ``Oooh, I can't wait to meet them!`` She said excitedly. ``How are you now? Since you're looking forward to kits, are you feeling hungry? Anxious?`` She asked her friend worriedly.

Nova ducked her head in embarrassment. She chuckled. "Well of course I feel anxious. But I know that my owners would never let me or my kits get hurt. And they haven't let me outside in a few days, which is why you haven't seen me. Although, I'm still trying to figure out where their father is..." she sighed softly as she mentioned the father of the kits.

CinnamonCookie
January 30th, 2018, 10:35 AM
A turkish van cat padded down to the big pool. "Hello!" The young molly named Kitkat said to the beautiful cats. Kitkat jumped into the pool, and started to swim around. "Your pool is so big! I love it!"

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Nova ducked her head in embarrassment. She chuckled. "Well of course I feel anxious. But I know that my owners would never let me or my kits get hurt. And they haven't let me outside in a few days, which is why you haven't seen me. Although, I'm still trying to figure out where their father is..." she sighed softly as she mentioned the father of the kits.
A turkish van cat padded down to the big pool. "Hello!" The young molly named Kitkat said to the beautiful cats. Kitkat jumped into the pool, and started to swim around. "Your pool is so big! I love it!"

Una nodded, ``Well, um... having you been hanging out with a lot of males?`` she asked, half in tease. She then heard a familiar voice, Kitkat! She waved her tail at her friend, ``Hi Kitkat!`` She mewed in a happy tone and laughed softly, ``You Turkish vans always love to swim!`` she mewed.

CinnamonCookie
January 30th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Una nodded, ``Well, um... having you been hanging out with a lot of males?`` she asked, half in tease. She then heard a familiar voice, Kitkat! She waved her tail at her friend, ``Hi Kitkat!`` She mewed in a happy tone and laughed softly, ``You Turkish vans always love to swim!`` she mewed.
"We are called swimmer cats, after all." She swam up beside Una. "So, when are your cute and adorable kits due?" KitKat asked the mother.

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 05:50 PM
"We are called swimmer cats, after all." She swam up beside Una. "So, when are your cute and adorable kits due?" KitKat asked the mother.

``Nova still doesn't know who the father is.`` She mewed as she glanced at he friend, ``I just hope they are cute! Oh, who am I kidding? Kits are always cute!`` She chuckled softly.

Gabriel The Archangel

The_10th_Doctor
January 30th, 2018, 06:46 PM
``Nova still doesn't know who the father is.`` She mewed as she glanced at he friend, ``I just hope they are cute! Oh, who am I kidding? Kits are always cute!`` She chuckled softly.

@Gabriel The Archangel (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5365)

"Oh no, I know who the father is, but I have no idea where he is. I have a feeling that he doesn't want anything to do with the kits." Nova frowned slightly before perking up a bit, her face a lot happier. "Anyway, as long as they're all healthy I'll be happy."

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 07:14 PM
"Oh no, I know who the father is, but I have no idea where he is. I have a feeling that he doesn't want anything to do with the kits." Nova frowned slightly before perking up a bit, her face a lot happier. "Anyway, as long as they're all healthy I'll be happy."

Una frowned with also a confused face, ``Huh? But didn't you just--- I thought--`` She paused but then shook the thought away, ``Anyways, anybody hungry?`` She asked as she looked over to the front door, ``What would you guys like to do? I've got plenty of things set up for! Like the cat obstacles, a big field in the backyard, Oh! And my owner's have been working on a mini cat house big enough for.. say... 20 cats!`` She cheered happily.

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Bump

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 10:21 AM
Una frowned with also a confused face, ``Huh? But didn't you just--- I thought--`` She paused but then shook the thought away, ``Anyways, anybody hungry?`` She asked as she looked over to the front door, ``What would you guys like to do? I've got plenty of things set up for! Like the cat obstacles, a big field in the backyard, Oh! And my owner's have been working on a mini cat house big enough for.. say... 20 cats!`` She cheered happily.
"Really? Wow! When is is ready?" KitKat perked up after swimming around a little bit.

Mystic
January 31st, 2018, 04:27 PM
"Really? Wow! When is is ready?" KitKat perked up after swimming around a little bit.

``Hmm, from the looks of it. I think about 3 more days?`` She guessed and licked her paw. ``Anyways, as I was saying, anybody hungry? I could get my owners to prepare snacks!``

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 05:17 PM
``Hmm, from the looks of it. I think about 3 more days?`` She guessed and licked her paw. ``Anyways, as I was saying, anybody hungry? I could get my owners to prepare snacks!``
"Yes! Snacks!" KitKat climbed oit of the pool. She started to shake her paws then walked to the back door and mewed.

Mystic
January 31st, 2018, 05:39 PM
"Yes! Snacks!" KitKat climbed oit of the pool. She started to shake her paws then walked to the back door and mewed.

Una chuckled and followed KitKat, she avoided getting the droplets on her fur. She looked at KitKat as she mewed at the door, Una laughed softly, ``KitKat, there's a cat flap right there!`` She mewed and walked through it with ease. It was big enough for 2 cats to squeeze through.

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 05:48 PM
Una chuckled and followed KitKat, she avoided getting the droplets on her fur. She looked at KitKat as she mewed at the door, Una laughed softly, ``KitKat, there's a cat flap right there!`` She mewed and walked through it with ease. It was big enough for 2 cats to squeeze through.
KitKat looked at where Una went through. "Just testing you if you remembered!" KitKat lied. "Where are your owners? At "work" or whatever the twolegs say?" KitKat laid down on a warm vent in the ground. "Ah..." she sighed, her fur sticking upward from the air blowing.

Mystic
January 31st, 2018, 07:27 PM
KitKat looked at where Una went through. "Just testing you if you remembered!" KitKat lied. "Where are your owners? At "work" or whatever the twolegs say?" KitKat laid down on a warm vent in the ground. "Ah..." she sighed, her fur sticking upward from the air blowing.

Una glanced back at KitKat with a slightly confused looked, ``I've lived here forever, of course I remember!`` She mewed and laughed softly as KitKat's fur stood up from all angles. ``No, My owner only go to "work" or whatever once a week!`` She mewed. She flicked her tail for her friend to follow her and she went into the dining, where her owner's were. She put on a paw on her female owner, "Alice" and Alice sighed in awe. She opened a cabinet and took out a big bag of cat food. She poured in into 3 bowls for Nova, KitKat and Una. ``It's basically like very good cat treats except dinner!`` She mewed and began to dig up.

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 08:22 AM

Nova purred as she got to her paws. "I'd love some food, thanks. And how are your owners, Una? I heard around the grapevine that your female owner was pregnant, but that might just be false gossip." the gray-brown molly licked chest, smoothing down her soft fur.

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 08:56 AM
Nova purred as she got to her paws. "I'd love some food, thanks. And how are your owners, Una? I heard around the grapevine that your female owner was pregnant, but that might just be false gossip." the gray-brown molly licked chest, smoothing down her soft fur.

We're in the house btw))

She looked back at Nova, ``Huh? Oh there good.`` She mewed as she swallowed her bite, ``I don't know, she looks fine to me...`` She gazed up at Alice, ``But her belly is only the tiniest bit.. swollen?`` She studied her owner, ``No, I think she's good, I've never heard anything strange in the night at all.`` She mewed.

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 08:58 AM
We're in the house btw))

She looked back at Nova, ``Huh? Oh there good.`` She mewed as she swallowed her bite, ``I don't know, she looks fine to me...`` She gazed up at Alice, ``But her belly is only the tiniest bit.. swollen?`` She studied her owner, ``No, I think she's good, I've never heard anything strange in the night at all.`` She mewed.

(Oh okay)

"Okay. I'll be sure to get rid of that rumor if you'd like." the molly purred at the humans before making her way to where Una was leading her.

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 09:01 AM
(Oh okay)

"Okay. I'll be sure to get rid of that rumor if you'd like." the molly purred at the humans before making her way to where Una was leading her.

``Sure, that would be fine.`` She mewed, if they did have a baby... would they just put Una aside and be all about the twoleg kitten? Una sighed, well, at least nothing happened. She looked back at her bowl, ``Try some Nova.`` She flicked her tail over to Nova's own bowl, ``It's a really great cat treat made into cat breakfast or dinner!`` She mewed and took a large bite.

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 09:22 AM
``Sure, that would be fine.`` She mewed, if they did have a baby... would they just put Una aside and be all about the twoleg kitten? Una sighed, well, at least nothing happened. She looked back at her bowl, ``Try some Nova.`` She flicked her tail over to Nova's own bowl, ``It's a really great cat treat made into cat breakfast or dinner!`` She mewed and took a large bite.

Nova sniffed the dish before taking a tidy bite. She let out a trill of pleasure. "It's so good! Wherever does your owner get this stuff?" she purred as she ate the food, mouthfuls at a time.

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 09:50 AM
Nova sniffed the dish before taking a tidy bite. She let out a trill of pleasure. "It's so good! Wherever does your owner get this stuff?" she purred as she ate the food, mouthfuls at a time.

``I don't know.`` She swallowed, ``They always leave me here and come back with the stuff.`` She looked at the cabinet where her owner had taken it from and took another large final bite which was the last scrape of it.

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 10:05 AM
``I don't know.`` She swallowed, ``They always leave me here and come back with the stuff.`` She looked at the cabinet where her owner had taken it from and took another large final bite which was the last scrape of it.

Nova finished her food shortly after Una. She settled herself down on the ground and started washing her stomach. She sighed contentedly when she finished, stretching. "Well that was lovely, Una. I wish my owners gave me food as exquisite as this stuff."

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 10:07 AM
Nova finished her food shortly after Una. She settled herself down on the ground and started washing her stomach. She sighed contentedly when she finished, stretching. "Well that was lovely, Una. I wish my owners gave me food as exquisite as this stuff."

Una saw her owners leaving the room. She turned to Nova, ``Well, I'm sure it's at one of those.. erm.. what do they say.. "shop"`` She mewed. Twolegs have weird names for things, how do they even remember what is what?!

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 11:02 AM
Una saw her owners leaving the room. She turned to Nova, ``Well, I'm sure it's at one of those.. erm.. what do they say.. "shop"`` She mewed. Twolegs have weird names for things, how do they even remember what is what?!

Nova mewled in amusement. "Twolegs are weird creatures. They always have the funniest names for things. I just recently learned that twolegs call monsters 'cars'. How weird is that?"

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 12:08 PM
Nova mewled in amusement. "Twolegs are weird creatures. They always have the funniest names for things. I just recently learned that twolegs call monsters 'cars'. How weird is that?"

``Cars?`` She wrinkled her nose, ``More like, stench rotten monster.`` She mewed in amusement, ``I've been in the monster's belly before when my owners were taking me to the "vet"`` She mewed, ``It had a weird rumbling beneath my paws.`` She shuddered a bit.

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 12:41 PM
``Cars?`` She wrinkled her nose, ``More like, stench rotten monster.`` She mewed in amusement, ``I've been in the monster's belly before when my owners were taking me to the "vet"`` She mewed, ``It had a weird rumbling beneath my paws.`` She shuddered a bit.

"Yeah, they do stink a lot, don't they. I've never actually been in one before. Nor have I been to the vet. Is it really as bad as it seems? I was talking to a local stray and he said that his last owner took him and he nearly died. Scared the living daylights right out of me, to be honest." she glanced around the room before resting her eyes back on Una.

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 01:06 PM
"Yeah, they do stink a lot, don't they. I've never actually been in one before. Nor have I been to the vet. Is it really as bad as it seems? I was talking to a local stray and he said that his last owner took him and he nearly died. Scared the living daylights right out of me, to be honest." she glanced around the room before resting her eyes back on Una.

Una shrugged, ``When I went they actually putted me to sleep and I woke up and everything seemed fine.`` She mewed, ``It was when they adopted me.`` She mewed, thinking about the past. ``Sometimes, I usually see sick or injured cats there.`` She shuddered from ear to tail-tip.

CinnamonCookie
February 1st, 2018, 05:41 PM
When KitKat walked off the vent, she walked over to the female human, and purred, rubbing on her leg once. Then she went to the food. "Dehioshous!" She said. She swallowed then repeated, "Delicious! Yum!" Licking her bowl over. Then she walked over and asked, "Whatcha talkin about?"

The_10th_Doctor
February 1st, 2018, 05:56 PM
Una shrugged, ``When I went they actually putted me to sleep and I woke up and everything seemed fine.`` She mewed, ``It was when they adopted me.`` She mewed, thinking about the past. ``Sometimes, I usually see sick or injured cats there.`` She shuddered from ear to tail-tip.

When KitKat walked off the vent, she walked over to the female human, and purred, rubbing on her leg once. Then she went to the food. "Dehioshous!" She said. She swallowed then repeated, "Delicious! Yum!" Licking her bowl over. Then she walked over and asked, "Whatcha talkin about?"

Nova's ears perked as KitKat padded over. She purred. "Oh we're just talking about the vet. I've been told it's a nasty place full of sickness and death. Speaking of which, do you think my owners will take me to the vet when my kits are born?"

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 07:26 PM
Nova's ears perked as KitKat padded over. She purred. "Oh we're just talking about the vet. I've been told it's a nasty place full of sickness and death. Speaking of which, do you think my owners will take me to the vet when my kits are born?"

Una shrugged, ``Maybe..`` She mewed uncertainly, ``I mean, the vet isn't always full of sick cats, Sometimes cats go there to just see if they have anything wrong. Kina like check ups.`` She mewed then she shrugged once more.

The_10th_Doctor
February 2nd, 2018, 09:33 AM
Una shrugged, ``Maybe..`` She mewed uncertainly, ``I mean, the vet isn't always full of sick cats, Sometimes cats go there to just see if they have anything wrong. Kina like check ups.`` She mewed then she shrugged once more.

Nova nodded before going silent for a few seconds. "I think the vet sounds okay. Not too great, but not terrible. Anyways, have your owners added any more rooms to the house? Mine did about a week ago."

Mystic
February 2nd, 2018, 09:51 AM
Nova nodded before going silent for a few seconds. "I think the vet sounds okay. Not too great, but not terrible. Anyways, have your owners added any more rooms to the house? Mine did about a week ago."

``Yeah`` She mewed, ``It's a thing I think they called it "basements?`` She mewed, she wasn't very used to saying human names. ``What to check it out? It has cat play structures.`` She mewed and began to walk into the living, the dining room and to a cat flap that was in the dining.

The_10th_Doctor
February 2nd, 2018, 10:20 AM
``Yeah`` She mewed, ``It's a thing I think they called it "basements?`` She mewed, she wasn't very used to saying human names. ``What to check it out? It has cat play structures.`` She mewed and began to walk into the living, the dining room and to a cat flap that was in the dining.

"Of course!" Nova got to her paws and followed her friend to the catflap.

Mystic
February 2nd, 2018, 10:43 AM
"Of course!" Nova got to her paws and followed her friend to the catflap.

Basement (http://www.electorofekr.ir/Content/UserFiles/Images/%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AD%DB%8C-%D8%AF%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%88%D 9%86-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%84-2015-13.jpg) Bar (http://www.jeffsbakery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Basement-Bar-Design-Ideas-Luxury.jpg) structure 1 (http://photo.foter.com/photos/pi/275/large-cat-condo-2.jpg) tructure 2 (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2014/3843/products/pet-cat-pct051-be-00_1024x1024.jpg?v=1509813536) Struture 3 (http://www.blogbeen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/-lotus-cat-shelves-mahogany-urutjfw-.jpg) ))

Una lead her friends down the basement,``Ta-Da!`` She mewed and lead her friends to a big room with the cat structures, ``What do you think?`` She asked her friends as she leapt onto the cat structure (2)

The_10th_Doctor
February 2nd, 2018, 11:29 AM
Basement (http://www.electorofekr.ir/Content/UserFiles/Images/%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AD%DB%8C-%D8%AF%DA%A9%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%88%D 9%86-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%84-2015-13.jpg) Bar (http://www.jeffsbakery.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Basement-Bar-Design-Ideas-Luxury.jpg) structure 1 (http://photo.foter.com/photos/pi/275/large-cat-condo-2.jpg) tructure 2 (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2014/3843/products/pet-cat-pct051-be-00_1024x1024.jpg?v=1509813536) Struture 3 (http://www.blogbeen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/-lotus-cat-shelves-mahogany-urutjfw-.jpg) ))

Una lead her friends down the basement,``Ta-Da!`` She mewed and lead her friends to a big room with the cat structures, ``What do you think?`` She asked her friends as she leapt onto the cat structure (2)

Nova leaped up onto the bar, purring. "This is marvelous! Oh goodness this is magical! I wonder where your owners get the materials to do all of this."

Mystic
February 2nd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Nova leaped up onto the bar, purring. "This is marvelous! Oh goodness this is magical! I wonder where your owners get the materials to do all of this."

Una chuckled and laid down in the soft bowl thing, ``I got this on the day of my birth.`` She mewed, sounding more sleepy but still stayed awake.

The_10th_Doctor
February 3rd, 2018, 11:04 AM
Una chuckled and laid down in the soft bowl thing, ``I got this on the day of my birth.`` She mewed, sounding more sleepy but still stayed awake.

Nova sighed happily before jumping down from the bar. She climbed up onto the third cat structure before laying down in one of the dips. The gray-brown molly wrapped her plumy tail around her stomach before resting her chin on her forepaws. She was warm and fully fed and felt like she could stay here forever.

Mystic
February 3rd, 2018, 09:25 PM
Nova sighed happily before jumping down from the bar. She climbed up onto the third cat structure before laying down in one of the dips. The gray-brown molly wrapped her plumy tail around her stomach before resting her chin on her forepaws. She was warm and fully fed and felt like she could stay here forever.

``It feels like you can fall asleep forever huh?`` She mumbled quietly and looked over at Nova's bowl.

The_10th_Doctor
February 3rd, 2018, 10:27 PM
``It feels like you can fall asleep forever huh?`` She mumbled quietly and looked over at Nova's bowl.

"Yeah..." the gray-brown molly closed her eyes and purred. "It's so peaceful here. Do you think it's like this in the wild?"

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 12:53 PM
"Yeah..." the gray-brown molly closed her eyes and purred. "It's so peaceful here. Do you think it's like this in the wild?"

``Well, wild cats will have to sleep on moss, in the trees or somewhere like a abandoned burrow.`` She mewed, slowly falling asleep.

The_10th_Doctor
February 4th, 2018, 01:44 PM
``Well, wild cats will have to sleep on moss, in the trees or somewhere like a abandoned burrow.`` She mewed, slowly falling asleep.

Nova frowned slightly. "That sounds uncomfortable. Imagine having to sleep outside in the winter! Brrrr!"

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Nova frowned slightly. "That sounds uncomfortable. Imagine having to sleep outside in the winter! Brrrr!"

Una quickly opened her eyes at the sound of Nova's voice, ``Huh? Oh! Yeah, imagine that.`` She mewed, ``Uncomfortable den, outside in the cold, hunting your own prey`` She shuddered.

The_10th_Doctor
February 4th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Una quickly opened her eyes at the sound of Nova's voice, ``Huh? Oh! Yeah, imagine that.`` She mewed, ``Uncomfortable den, outside in the cold, hunting your own prey`` She shuddered.

Nova purred in amusement at her friend's horror. "Don't worry, we're safe from the wild cats here. And besides, our owners won't be kicking us out anytime soon.

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Nova purred in amusement at her friend's horror. "Don't worry, we're safe from the wild cats here. And besides, our owners won't be kicking us out anytime soon.

Kicking us out? Why would they do that? Do humans always kick us out once we're not good enough or too old? She thought in horror her heart started to pound, ``Kick us out? W-Why would they do that?`` She mewed nervously with a awkward smile and she was breathing quickly.

The_10th_Doctor
February 4th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Kicking us out? Why would they do that? Do humans always kick us out once we're not good enough or too old? She thought in horror her heart started to pound, ``Kick us out? W-Why would they do that?`` She mewed nervously with a awkward smile and she was breathing quickly.

"Oh, well when I was a kitten, my mother's owner had to giver her away when she moved. They couldn't afford anything other than an apartment, and they don't allow cats there apparently. Anyways, my mother and I were sent to a younger couple to live with, but they ended up sticking us in their shed. It was horrific. They barely fed us and when they did, it was old and gross. But then my current owner found my mother and I and now here I am!"

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 08:33 PM
"Oh, well when I was a kitten, my mother's owner had to giver her away when she moved. They couldn't afford anything other than an apartment, and they don't allow cats there apparently. Anyways, my mother and I were sent to a younger couple to live with, but they ended up sticking us in their shed. It was horrific. They barely fed us and when they did, it was old and gross. But then my current owner found my mother and I and now here I am!"

``Oh makes sense...`` She mewed but a bit uncertainly, ``So.. only some owners give us away?`` She asked, ``What if they give away your kittens!?`` She gasped in shock then shook her head, ``No they wouldn't`` She seemed as if she was talking to herself like a crazy cat. ``Sorry Nova, this whole kicking us leaving our homes has frightened me out of my fur!``

The_10th_Doctor
February 5th, 2018, 07:57 AM
``Oh makes sense...`` She mewed but a bit uncertainly, ``So.. only some owners give us away?`` She asked, ``What if they give away your kittens!?`` She gasped in shock then shook her head, ``No they wouldn't`` She seemed as if she was talking to herself like a crazy cat. ``Sorry Nova, this whole kicking us leaving our homes has frightened me out of my fur!``

Nova rose to her paws and padded over to he friend. She settled herself next to Una and began giving her head small, reassuring licks. "Don't worry, Una. Your owners aren't like that."

CinnamonCookie
February 5th, 2018, 01:01 PM
KitKat was on one of the structures (3) lying in a dip, belly to the air. She snored loudly, flicking her orange tail once in a while.

Mystic
February 5th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Nova rose to her paws and padded over to he friend. She settled herself next to Una and began giving her head small, reassuring licks. "Don't worry, Una. Your owners aren't like that."
KitKat was on one of the structures (3) lying in a dip, belly to the air. She snored loudly, flicking her orange tail once in a while.

Una took a deep breathe, ``Y-You're right.`` She mewed then stared at KitKat, ``She looks like she's having a nice nap.`` She mewed in amusement, trying to change the subject.

The_10th_Doctor
February 5th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Una took a deep breathe, ``Y-You're right.`` She mewed then stared at KitKat, ``She looks like she's having a nice nap.`` She mewed in amusement, trying to change the subject.

"yeah she does. Almost makes me want to wake her up." Nova purred micheviously.

Mystic
February 5th, 2018, 08:31 PM
"yeah she does. Almost makes me want to wake her up." Nova purred micheviously.

``You can..`` She mewed back with a smirk and glanced at KitKat

CinnamonCookie
February 6th, 2018, 10:36 AM
``You can..`` She mewed back with a smirk and glanced at KitKat
KitKat mumbled, "Go away, Mousie..." and snored loudly again, twitching her tail.

Mystic
February 6th, 2018, 03:50 PM
KitKat mumbled, "Go away, Mousie..." and snored loudly again, twitching her tail.

Una laughed softly and slowly padded over to where KitKat was. She mewed quietly, ``Oh KitKat..`` She tried not to laugh, She slowly tickled her sleeping friend on the nose with the tip of her tail.

CinnamonCookie
February 6th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Una laughed softly and slowly padded over to where KitKat was. She mewed quietly, ``Oh KitKat..`` She tried not to laugh, She slowly tickled her sleeping friend on the nose with the tip of her tail.
KitKat breathed deeply, then started. "Ah...Ah....Achooo!" She sneezed waking up. "Huh..? Una! I was having a good dream!" she smiled. "Why chu wake me up?"

Mystic
February 6th, 2018, 05:13 PM
KitKat breathed deeply, then started. "Ah...Ah....Achooo!" She sneezed waking up. "Huh..? Una! I was having a good dream!" she smiled. "Why chu wake me up?"

Una laughed, ``I knew it would be fun!`` She mewed, ``Sorry but your face was priceless!`` She laughed more loudly, ``Did you see her face Nova?`` She turned to her other friend, ``It's actually a surprise only you 2 came to my house.`` She went off topic and studied her paw, ``Eh, who cares.`` She looked back up.

CinnamonCookie
February 8th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Una laughed, ``I knew it would be fun!`` She mewed, ``Sorry but your face was priceless!`` She laughed more loudly, ``Did you see her face Nova?`` She turned to her other friend, ``It's actually a surprise only you 2 came to my house.`` She went off topic and studied her paw, ``Eh, who cares.`` She looked back up.
KitKat smiled and jumped on Una, them started waving her tail in her friend's face. "I'll make you wake up from a sneeze one day!" She laughed.

Mystic
February 9th, 2018, 05:19 PM
KitKat smiled and jumped on Una, them started waving her tail in her friend's face. "I'll make you wake up from a sneeze one day!" She laughed.

``Oof!`` She fell back as her friend leaped on her, ``Oh really? I'm a heavy sleeper, you can't wake me up that easily!`` She mewed and threw her friend off and onto the couch, ``Ha!`` She laughed.

CinnamonCookie
February 9th, 2018, 05:27 PM
``Oof!`` She fell back as her friend leaped on her, ``Oh really? I'm a heavy sleeper, you can't wake me up that easily!`` She mewed and threw her friend off and onto the couch, ``Ha!`` She laughed.
KitKat landed on the soft cushions and sat down. "Oh really? Try me!" She laughed, getting up and jumping onto another dip on the structure (3).