PDA

View Full Version : Other Clans (more than one)

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 01:31 PM
In this thread you can make your own clan. I'll Start with the first clan here! This is the form used when making a clan!

Clan Name- MOONCLAN

Clan Symbol- Crescent moon

Special skills- Night hunting, sight and Silent footsteps (Ambush)

Territories- MOONCLAN is in a rocky cliffs and a mountain, there are tunnels in the mountains that Moonclan cats use to get to small forested areas on top of the mountains

Borders- None so far

Leader-

Moonstar- white tom with grey speckles and midnight blue eyes, 24 moons, loyal and brave.

Positions open-

Deputy-
1 position open

medicine cat-
2 positions open

warriors-
5 positions open

apprentices-
1 positions open

queens-
2 positions open, limitless kits

elders-
2 positions open

to fill out for your cat you must use this form

name-
age-
gender-
rank-
looks-
personality-
family-
goals-
others-
Clan-

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 01:35 PM
name- celestialpaw
age-6 moons
gender-male
rank-apprentice
looks-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/eb/86/89/eb8689e1b9a3540f1551dba944ede3a7.jpg
personality- arrogant, simple minded, easily persuaded tom
family-
goals-to become the clan leader
others- cheeto's

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM
when we have more than one clan in this place we all have separate rules for each clan, however there are something's all clans share.

Clans Traditions-

started by Moonstar.

Prey hour- on this day all cats in all the clans may bring prey into each others territory to share with friends or even family in the other clans. however u must not hunt in other clans territories.

Apprentice's day- on this day, all clans watch the apprentice's from all clans compete, in fighting, hunting, tracking, partner fighting, swimming, running, and tree climbing competitions, this happens every 6 moons. on this day no fighting is allowed between the clans except for in the competitions. the winner of this can chose his/her warrior name!

Newleaf's hunt- on the day newleaf comes around all clans choose two warriors and an apprentice, these cats then compete in capture the territory, and hunting competitions. at this time all fighting except for the chosen cats is prohibited. the chosen cats cant kill of severely hurt another cat, if so they would be punished.

Life moon festival- on the full moon all clans get together in star cavern to celebrate their lives. cats from all clans can share their hunting grounds on this day, there is no fighting between clans at this time.

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Celestialpaw is accepted!

(ps don't worry you can make a clan when the moonclan positions are filled!)

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Celestialpaw is accepted!

(ps don't worry you can make a clan when the moonclan positions are filled!)
thank you, and if i created a clan it would have a weird japanese name like Vu~ikusenclan (vixenclan in japanese XD)

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Moonclan's warrior code-

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships and be mates with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Anyone who joins the clan is family and should be treated as such
3. Queens are Protected, if the mother doesn't love her kits because she was forced, a foster mother will take care of them.
4. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense
5. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
6. All cats should be trying to have a mate and kits, even medicine cats.
7. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
8. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
9. A kit must be at least five moons old to become an apprentice. The first moon is medicine and strength training.
10. At the full moon a great celebration is held to celebrate the living, this will be called the life moon festival.
11. The word of the Clan leader is law.
12. If the leader is evil or insane he or she must be overthrown immediately.
13. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
14. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory without a good reason.
15. Prey is to be eaten only give thanks to Starclan for its life
16. Partner's must hunt and fight together.

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Nice name! when I got enough cats ill let u make it.

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 02:09 PM
name- Galaxybloom
age- 20 moons
gender- Female
rank- Queen
looks- Pure black she-cat with white speckles and Green bluish starry eyes
personality- loving and kind
family- Mate: Moonstar Kits: Nightkit and Dawnkit
goals- see my kits grow up to become warriors
others-

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Beautiful name, but weird Accepted

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 02:16 PM
name- Ferntail
age- 45 moons
gender- male
rank- warrior
looks- a dark gray tom, with a tabby striped tail.
personality- TBRP'ed
family- open
goals- To venture unknown territory
others- Can he split from the clan and make his own at some time?

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 02:17 PM
name- Ferntail
age- 45 moons
gender- male
rank- warrior
looks- a dark gray tom, with a tabby striped tail.
personality- TBRP'ed
family- open
goals- To venture unknown territory
others- Can he split from the clan and make his own at some time?
omegerd you have a temmie spirit animail!

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Ferntail accepted

- he may split and make a new clan but after celestialpaw does ok, he asked first, or maybe you guys can split and make a clan at the same time! when my clan has all or most postions filled u may break away!

- your clans can have their own rules and traditions but the one s I posted are to be for all clans

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Ferntail accepted

- he may split and make a new clan but after celestialpaw does ok, he asked first, or maybe you guys can split and make a clan at the same time! when my clan has all or most postions filled u may break away!

- your clans can have their own rules and traditions but the one s I posted are to be for all clans
he can split at the same time i do if he wants.

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 04:56 PM
he can split at the same time i do if he wants.
And by that you mean they just split at the same time, or do they make a clan together? If they made a clan together it'll be cool in my opinion.

Timbergrowl
November 27th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Moonfrosts account has be deleted, he will not be playing any more, you both may split clans now if u so desire but I want the rules of the clans traditions to be the same, also forms of both cat and clan is the same go do whatever u wish!

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 04:44 PM
In this thread you can make your own clan. I'll Start with the first clan here! This is the form used when making a clan!

Clan Name- MOONCLAN

Clan Symbol- Crescent moon

Special skills- Night hunting, sight and Silent footsteps (Ambush)

Territories- MOONCLAN is in a rocky cliffs and a mountain, there are tunnels in the mountains that Moonclan cats use to get to small forested areas on top of the mountains

Borders- None so far

Leader-

Moonstar- white tom with grey speckles and midnight blue eyes, 24 moons, loyal and brave.

Positions open-

Deputy-
1 position open

medicine cat-
2 positions open

warriors-
5 positions open

apprentices-
1 positions open

queens-
2 positions open, limitless kits

elders-
2 positions open

to fill out for your cat you must use this form

name-
age-
gender-
rank-
looks-
personality-
family-
goals-
others-
Clan-
Clan Form:

Clan Name: DEERCLAN

Clan Symbol: http://previews.123rf.com/images/yod67/yod671301/yod67130100005/17222576-Vector-illustration-of-deer-symbol-tattoo-Stock-Vector-deer-silhouette-antlers.jpg

Speacial Skills: Climbing, silent ambushes, running (they can run faster than any Clan)

Territory: Mostly moorland with a small mountain on the Moonclan border, holds the sacred Starpool, a pool used to connect with Starclan

Borders: Moonclan

Leader: Deerstar

Positions Open:
Deputy: 1 position
Med. Cat: 2 positions
Warriors: 5 positions
Apprentices: 2 positions
Elders: 3 positions

Cat Form:

Name: Fawnstar
Looks: Dark brown with speckles of white underneath eyes and along back, amber eyes, small ears and two patches of light brown between ears
Personality: very fair, kind, sometimes strict and very trusting
Family: open
Goals: Become the best leader the forest has ever known
Others: nope
Clan: Deerclan

Timbergrowl
November 28th, 2016, 06:45 PM
deerclan- fawnstar accepted now please make sure u follow the traditions started by moonstar.