PDA

View Full Version : Private. Knight and prince

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 08:36 AM
.:Blue Wishes:.
Alright! Want me to start it my little star?

:blue:
January 28th, 2018, 08:50 AM
.:Blue Wishes:.
Alright! Want me to start it my little star?

yeah, if you’re up to it-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 10:05 AM
yeah, if you’re up to it-
K! I’m always up to it! :3)
A tall man begins to walk down the hallway, his eyes mixed in color one a Amber red and the other a sky blue, they were hard, cold and focused as he walks down the hallway. He wore a suit, Black in color with a mix of red suited for a butler which is what they forced him to wear. Yet he had some light armor underneath just in case, he was a knight after all not some weak butler. He moves his hand though his messy onyx hair and begins to stand in front of a door, the princes door. As he stood there he felt his heart beat just a little faster despite him trying to control it. He grabs the necklace Tord gave him when they first met all those years ago it’s meant to represent his knighthood but in this case, it was so much more. A sin that he has committed yet he does not regret.. its the symbol of love to him. Yet he sees it as a reminder of his sins, that he is unworthy for the prince. He was just some killer, he begins to knock on the door “ My lord, it’s time you wake up. It’s a special day today?” He Says in a dark husky voice but it held a bit of kindness rare for the man yet he only used it around Tord. This man was Sasuke Wolfheart a man on death row, and now protecting the prince with his skills in death and fighting. He looks at the door and waits patiently for a answer.

January 28th, 2018, 11:18 AM
K! I’m always up to it! :3)
A tall man begins to walk down the hallway, his eyes mixed in color one a Amber red and the other a sky blue, they were hard, cold and focused as he walks down the hallway. He wore a suit, Black in color with a mix of red suited for a butler which is what they forced him to wear. Yet he had some light armor underneath just in case, he was a knight after all not some weak butler. He moves his hand though his messy onyx hair and begins to stand in front of a door, the princes door. As he stood there he felt his heart beat just a little faster despite him trying to control it. He grabs the necklace Tord gave him when they first met all those years ago it’s meant to represent his knighthood but in this case, it was so much more. A sin that he has committed yet he does not regret.. its the symbol of love to him. Yet he sees it as a reminder of his sins, that he is unworthy for the prince. He was just some killer, he begins to knock on the door “ My lord, it’s time you wake up. It’s a special day today?” He Says in a dark husky voice but it held a bit of kindness rare for the man yet he only used it around Tord. This man was Sasuke Wolfheart a man on death row, and now protecting the prince with his skills in death and fighting. He looks at the door and waits patiently for a answer.

(( so does this take place in more modern times or medieval times ))
Tord hadn’t exactly wanted to get out of bed, laying on the sheets. No. He didn’t want to move. Staring at the ceiling for the longest time, he pushed himself out of bed, the short man staring at himself in the mirror not recognizing himself. Sighing, he managed to get himself dressed, nearly jumping when he heard a voice on the other side of his door. Quickly finishing to the best of his ability, he rushed over to the door, smiling awkwardly. “I’d rather it not be,” He sighed, but continued to smile either way. He didn’t exactly know what to do next, just awkwardly standing there in the doorway, facing Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 11:24 AM
(( so does this take place in more modern times or medieval times ))
Tord hadn’t exactly wanted to get out of bed, laying on the sheets. No. He didn’t want to move. Staring at the ceiling for the longest time, he pushed himself out of bed, the short man staring at himself in the mirror not recognizing himself. Sighing, he managed to get himself dressed, nearly jumping when he heard a voice on the other side of his door. Quickly finishing to the best of his ability, he rushed over to the door, smiling awkwardly. “I’d rather it not be,” He sighed, but continued to smile either way. He didn’t exactly know what to do next, just awkwardly standing there in the doorway, facing Sasuke.
He smiles softly “ Yes as do I. But It was bound to happen sooner or later my lord.” He Says with a soft forced smile. He holds out his hand “ shall we be off? I have the day planned for us and us only. You must rest and live before the big ball tonight so I’ve rescheduled all of your meetings today so we can have this time together my lord. It is the last day I’m going to serve you. Why not make the best of it?” He asks with a soft smile a bit sad but there. He looks at Tord for a second his heart already acting crazy but he looks Away a bit not to be rude or anything for staring.
Hmm modern :3)

January 28th, 2018, 11:55 AM
He smiles softly “ Yes as do I. But It was bound to happen sooner or later my lord.” He Says with a soft forced smile. He holds out his hand “ shall we be off? I have the day planned for us and us only. You must rest and live before the big ball tonight so I’ve rescheduled all of your meetings today so we can have this time together my lord. It is the last day I’m going to serve you. Why not make the best of it?” He asks with a soft smile a bit sad but there. He looks at Tord for a second his heart already acting crazy but he looks Away a bit not to be rude or anything for staring.
Hmm modern :3)

Tord flinched. Sasuke’s words dug deep into him, making him just want to cling onto the man until the end of time. However, he couldn’t do that, and he knew he couldn’t. He had to pick a princess, even if he wasn’t that into princesses. “We...we can try,” He choked out, not wanting to lose Sasuke. These were the dangers of falling in love, he told himself, slipping his hand into Sasuke’s. “So, What do you have planned today?” he asked, relieved that he had no meetings, his eyes peeking up ever so slightly as he slowly woke up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Tord flinched. Sasuke’s words dug deep into him, making him just want to cling onto the man until the end of time. However, he couldn’t do that, and he knew he couldn’t. He had to pick a princess, even if he wasn’t that into princesses. “We...we can try,” He choked out, not wanting to lose Sasuke. These were the dangers of falling in love, he told himself, slipping his hand into Sasuke’s. “So, What do you have planned today?” he asked, relieved that he had no meetings, his eyes peeking up ever so slightly as he slowly woke up.
He smiles softly “ some tea? In the garden by the lake. I know you love resting there so how about some breakfast and tea there and if your up to it some swimming? Or perhaps just a walk by the lake. Either way... I wish to confess something dear.. so please enjoy yourself today. This if for you my lord! “ he says happily as he holds Tords hand and kneels down kissing his hand “ for I am your knight and I will always be your knight my lord. Till death takes me... only than shall we part my lord.”

January 28th, 2018, 01:35 PM
He smiles softly “ some tea? In the garden by the lake. I know you love resting there so how about some breakfast and tea there and if your up to it some swimming? Or perhaps just a walk by the lake. Either way... I wish to confess something dear.. so please enjoy yourself today. This if for you my lord! “ he says happily as he holds Tords hand and kneels down kissing his hand “ for I am your knight and I will always be your knight my lord. Till death takes me... only than shall we part my lord.”

Tord nodded. He wouldn’t turn that down, the last day he could quite possibly enjoy himself? He would take that. “Confess...What?” he murmured, glancing at Sasuke, before feeling the kiss on his hand. His cheeks heated up for a moment, before smiling, pulling a Sasuke back up, smiling The whole time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Tord nodded. He wouldn’t turn that down, the last day he could quite possibly enjoy himself? He would take that. “Confess...What?” he murmured, glancing at Sasuke, before feeling the kiss on his hand. His cheeks heated up for a moment, before smiling, pulling a Sasuke back up, smiling The whole time.
He smiles “ something but I will not confess it now. For now let’s head out my lord.” He says as he was pulled up a bit and soon he was standing again. “ alright follow me.. would you still like to hold hands?”

January 28th, 2018, 03:38 PM
He smiles “ something but I will not confess it now. For now let’s head out my lord.” He says as he was pulled up a bit and soon he was standing again. “ alright follow me.. would you still like to hold hands?”

”Oh come on!” Tord laughed. “But I guess that makes things less fun,” He said, smiling to the best of his ability. Sasuke was keeping him on edge, he didn’t know what would be coming next, but he couldn’t wait to see it. “Not yet,” He murmured, forcing his fingers out of Sasuke’s, as much as it hurt to let go. “I can’t lose you now,” he murmured, putting his hands in his pockets to keep himself from doing it again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 07:49 PM
”Oh come on!” Tord laughed. “But I guess that makes things less fun,” He said, smiling to the best of his ability. Sasuke was keeping him on edge, he didn’t know what would be coming next, but he couldn’t wait to see it. “Not yet,” He murmured, forcing his fingers out of Sasuke’s, as much as it hurt to let go. “I can’t lose you now,” he murmured, putting his hands in his pockets to keep himself from doing it again.
He laughs softly “ you will find out soon! “ he says playfully “ anyway.. “ once Tord let go of his hand and smiles softly understanding why he let go. “ I understand my lord... anyway let’s go. Before others come and try to take you away from me” He Says playfully as he begins to walk. Already leading Tord towards the garden but he didn’t say anything as he walked there .. he just looked... like he was in thought as If He was considering something big. But he shakes his head a bit moving the thoughts away as he smiles at Tord “ it’s this way my lord”

January 29th, 2018, 04:45 AM
He laughs softly “ you will find out soon! “ he says playfully “ anyway.. “ once Tord let go of his hand and smiles softly understanding why he let go. “ I understand my lord... anyway let’s go. Before others come and try to take you away from me” He Says playfully as he begins to walk. Already leading Tord towards the garden but he didn’t say anything as he walked there .. he just looked... like he was in thought as If He was considering something big. But he shakes his head a bit moving the thoughts away as he smiles at Tord “ it’s this way my lord”

Tord smiled, excitement and maybe a tiny bit of fear brewing in his mind. Of course, he had no idea what could happen next, so, of course, that scared him. Trusting Sasuke could be one of two things in his eyes, the best decision he had made, or the decision that could be his last. That was the thing that kept him up at night, though honestly? He didn’t care. Sasuke had his trust, and even if it was a bad decision, there was no going back now. He walked next to Sasuke, having to speed up every few moments to keep himself even with the other. The way Sasuke looked made fear think of multiple different ways Tord could quite possibly die, but he had to push it away. “Lead me there,” He said, smiling, not wanting to panic in any way, shape, or form.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 29th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Tord smiled, excitement and maybe a tiny bit of fear brewing in his mind. Of course, he had no idea what could happen next, so, of course, that scared him. Trusting Sasuke could be one of two things in his eyes, the best decision he had made, or the decision that could be his last. That was the thing that kept him up at night, though honestly? He didn’t care. Sasuke had his trust, and even if it was a bad decision, there was no going back now. He walked next to Sasuke, having to speed up every few moments to keep himself even with the other. The way Sasuke looked made fear think of multiple different ways Tord could quite possibly die, but he had to push it away. “Lead me there,” He said, smiling, not wanting to panic in any way, shape, or form.
He smiles softly as he begins to walk forward leading him to a table in the middle of the garden already had some tea and some breakfast aka Tords favorite breakfast waiting for him. “ here it is my lord. It’s your favorite.” He Says happily as he begins to walk up to the table and pull the chair out a bit “ come sit down. “ he says with a soft smile but... his eyes were still in thought a bit than he suddenly takes a deep breath and looks at him with a sad smile “ ... I don’t think I can wait any longer to confess my lord... will you hear my sins?”

January 29th, 2018, 02:27 PM
He smiles softly as he begins to walk forward leading him to a table in the middle of the garden already had some tea and some breakfast aka Tords favorite breakfast waiting for him. “ here it is my lord. It’s your favorite.” He Says happily as he begins to walk up to the table and pull the chair out a bit “ come sit down. “ he says with a soft smile but... his eyes were still in thought a bit than he suddenly takes a deep breath and looks at him with a sad smile “ ... I don’t think I can wait any longer to confess my lord... will you hear my sins?”

Tord’s eyes lit up as he saw the breakfast. “Jesus Christ...” he murmured, though his face was lit up. “You’re spoiling me,” he murmured, trembling a little at what this might mean though he forced himself to keep his head high. He saw down, noting the look in Sasuke’s eyes, trying to figure out what would be troubling him. “I...ye...yes...” he forced out, scared about what Sasuke would be saying. Was Tord going to be murdered? He didn’t know, something kept him sitting there, mouth shut. He didn’t know what would be waiting for him, if it was death, so be it, but it could also be something else, and he was waiting for that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Tord’s eyes lit up as he saw the breakfast. “Jesus Christ...” he murmured, though his face was lit up. “You’re spoiling me,” he murmured, trembling a little at what this might mean though he forced himself to keep his head high. He saw down, noting the look in Sasuke’s eyes, trying to figure out what would be troubling him. “I...ye...yes...” he forced out, scared about what Sasuke would be saying. Was Tord going to be murdered? He didn’t know, something kept him sitting there, mouth shut. He didn’t know what would be waiting for him, if it was death, so be it, but it could also be something else, and he was waiting for that.
He smiles softly as he begins to look at tord eyes soft but sadden. “ I have sinned, I cannot die without telling you about them. ... Tord before we met. I was a monster a beast untamed and free like a wolf always on the hunt. I killed to survive... I killed to protect and I did it all under no ones name... but that isn’t my greatest sin. No my greatest sin is.... is.” He holds Tords hand kneeling before him “ falling in love with you. I tried to forget about it, I tried to move on and call it some crush but I couldn’t no matter how much I wanted to. I just couldn’t find myself not loving you... hell I even fell deeper in love with you but I know... I know I’m not worthy. I’m not of royal blood and I ain’t pure like the other knights... yet I found myself giving in to you and you alone.... “ he begins to stand up holding his hand still “ ... you may punish me however you like. You can beat me, leave me to die and put my body to shame for this but no matter what... I’ll love you... no matter what I’l care about you more than any of those big money girls only looking pretty in your favor.... I don’t need a dress or some suit to say I love you and only you.... but I know I’m not worthy of such a thing...”

January 30th, 2018, 09:46 AM
He smiles softly as he begins to look at tord eyes soft but sadden. “ I have sinned, I cannot die without telling you about them. ... Tord before we met. I was a monster a beast untamed and free like a wolf always on the hunt. I killed to survive... I killed to protect and I did it all under no ones name... but that isn’t my greatest sin. No my greatest sin is.... is.” He holds Tords hand kneeling before him “ falling in love with you. I tried to forget about it, I tried to move on and call it some crush but I couldn’t no matter how much I wanted to. I just couldn’t find myself not loving you... hell I even fell deeper in love with you but I know... I know I’m not worthy. I’m not of royal blood and I ain’t pure like the other knights... yet I found myself giving in to you and you alone.... “ he begins to stand up holding his hand still “ ... you may punish me however you like. You can beat me, leave me to die and put my body to shame for this but no matter what... I’ll love you... no matter what I’l care about you more than any of those big money girls only looking pretty in your favor.... I don’t need a dress or some suit to say I love you and only you.... but I know I’m not worthy of such a thing...”

Tord was quiet as he listened to Sasuke. Anything could be coming from this, he just didn’t know what. He knew every kight had had to kill someone at one point or another, he just hadn’t really known that much about Sasuke. Maybe that was why he was why he liked him so much. Sure, he liked to know things about people, but he felt as though he had known enough. Now he knew he was wrong. “You realize this isn’t something that deserves a punishment, right?” he asked once Sasuke had finished speaking, trying to get eye level with him. “It was easy to tell you liked me,” he smiled playfully, before grabbing Sasuke, and embracing him into a hug. “Of course you’re worthy of me,” He said, looking up at him. “There’s no way you wouldn’t be,” he added, before glancing away. Maybe it was time he came out of the closet in the weirdest way possible. “Besides, princesses haven’t ever really been my thing, if you get what I mean,” he murmured, forcing himself away from Sasuke, not knowing whether that would change anything or not, his cheeks heating up quickly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Tord was quiet as he listened to Sasuke. Anything could be coming from this, he just didn’t know what. He knew every kight had had to kill someone at one point or another, he just hadn’t really known that much about Sasuke. Maybe that was why he was why he liked him so much. Sure, he liked to know things about people, but he felt as though he had known enough. Now he knew he was wrong. “You realize this isn’t something that deserves a punishment, right?” he asked once Sasuke had finished speaking, trying to get eye level with him. “It was easy to tell you liked me,” he smiled playfully, before grabbing Sasuke, and embracing him into a hug. “Of course you’re worthy of me,” He said, looking up at him. “There’s no way you wouldn’t be,” he added, before glancing away. Maybe it was time he came out of the closet in the weirdest way possible. “Besides, princesses haven’t ever really been my thing, if you get what I mean,” he murmured, forcing himself away from Sasuke, not knowing whether that would change anything or not, his cheeks heating up quickly.
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes a bit when Tord hugged him “ it was that obvious?” He asks blushing softly as he holds him close but Tord moved away for a while he had to think about what Tord just said than almost immediately he suddenly begins to hold Tord up almost happily “ You’re gay!? That’s great! I’m bisexual! But I was worried you would reject me because of that! Omg “ He Says as he suddenly holds him close looking up at him smiling happily “ im so happy!! But...” he puts Tord down “ um... what would the kingdom think? I’m in death row my love.. and I ... may I .. “ he blushes a bit “ um... would you mind if I .. show my love... with a kiss?” He says blushing madly while rubbing the back of his head

January 30th, 2018, 12:40 PM
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes a bit when Tord hugged him “ it was that obvious?” He asks blushing softly as he holds him close but Tord moved away for a while he had to think about what Tord just said than almost immediately he suddenly begins to hold Tord up almost happily “ You’re gay!? That’s great! I’m bisexual! But I was worried you would reject me because of that! Omg “ He Says as he suddenly holds him close looking up at him smiling happily “ im so happy!! But...” he puts Tord down “ um... what would the kingdom think? I’m in death row my love.. and I ... may I .. “ he blushes a bit “ um... would you mind if I .. show my love... with a kiss?” He says blushing madly while rubbing the back of his head

”More or less,” Tord smiled. He knew the signs. Sure, it was from tv shows and movies that really served no purpose, but he still knew. It was things he had seen from when princesses came, and they were obviously checking him out, as awkward as that was. He shrugged as Sasuke asked about the kingdom. Who cared what they said? He was the ruler of the... Tord’s thoughts stopped as he heard Sasuke talk about being on the death row. That was obviously news to him, his eyes widening. Forcing himself to keep his breathing even, he wrapped his arms around Sasuke once again. The past couple of years had been wonderful, and now it felt as though he was being torn apart. “You don’t need permission to do that,” he murmured, his cheeks heating up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 01:20 PM
”More or less,” Tord smiled. He knew the signs. Sure, it was from tv shows and movies that really served no purpose, but he still knew. It was things he had seen from when princesses came, and they were obviously checking him out, as awkward as that was. He shrugged as Sasuke asked about the kingdom. Who cared what they said? He was the ruler of the... Tord’s thoughts stopped as he heard Sasuke talk about being on the death row. That was obviously news to him, his eyes widening. Forcing himself to keep his breathing even, he wrapped his arms around Sasuke once again. The past couple of years had been wonderful, and now it felt as though he was being torn apart. “You don’t need permission to do that,” he murmured, his cheeks heating up.
He blushes softly but smiles “ yet you blush.. how cute” he says playfully as he leans in and kisses him on the lips softly and a bit passionately. Oh he longed to do this to feel the lords own lips against his own was just heavenly for him. He soon he pulls away but he pulls Tord even closer to him “ I know you said that I don’t need permission but... again?” He asks playfully but he sharply looks behind him hearing something... a voice of a female most likely a princess who came early just to have his Tord to herself. He sighs softly “ seems like we have company... would you like for me to send her off?”

January 30th, 2018, 01:33 PM
He blushes softly but smiles “ yet you blush.. how cute” he says playfully as he leans in and kisses him on the lips softly and a bit passionately. Oh he longed to do this to feel the lords own lips against his own was just heavenly for him. He soon he pulls away but he pulls Tord even closer to him “ I know you said that I don’t need permission but... again?” He asks playfully but he sharply looks behind him hearing something... a voice of a female most likely a princess who came early just to have his Tord to herself. He sighs softly “ seems like we have company... would you like for me to send her off?”

Tord shook his head, hiding his face with his sleeve. “I’m not blushing!” he protested, though he was smiling. Soon enough, however, he definitely was blushing, shaking ever so slightly as he smiled. “You don’t need to ask,” he respected, flinching as he heard a voice, automatically putting himself together. “Nah, let her come in so I can see what she wants,” he sighed, pulling his hands behind his back, trying to look somewhat decent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Tord shook his head, hiding his face with his sleeve. “I’m not blushing!” he protested, though he was smiling. Soon enough, however, he definitely was blushing, shaking ever so slightly as he smiled. “You don’t need to ask,” he respected, flinching as he heard a voice, automatically putting himself together. “Nah, let her come in so I can see what she wants,” he sighed, pulling his hands behind his back, trying to look somewhat decent.
He sighs softly “ ... as you wish my lord.” He Says like a pup not wanting to let his master leave as a princess walks in this princess was pretty short and dare I even say shorter than Tord. Her hair all prettied up and as bright as the sun and her eyes were a sky blue a clear sign of her royal blood. She wore a poofy pick dress with shades of white here and there and smiles happily when she sees Tord “ oh! Hello there my lord!” Sasuke almost immediately growls a bit as he looks away already hating her after she literally just said one sentence. The princess most likely named Emily bows to Tord a bit “ forgive me for intruding but I wish to speak to you... alone.” She says glaring at Sasuke who glares back. This was normal for people to look at Sasuke with such hate and disrespect. Sasuke was a killer after all and honestly many people tried to go against the kingdom simply because of Tords choice to make into a knight eventually people came around well all except for the royals who saw this as just some phase or a game Tord made up. Keep a killer beat him until he obeys that type of game.

January 30th, 2018, 02:02 PM
He sighs softly “ ... as you wish my lord.” He Says like a pup not wanting to let his master leave as a princess walks in this princess was pretty short and dare I even say shorter than Tord. Her hair all prettied up and as bright as the sun and her eyes were a sky blue a clear sign of her royal blood. She wore a poofy pick dress with shades of white here and there and smiles happily when she sees Tord “ oh! Hello there my lord!” Sasuke almost immediately growls a bit as he looks away already hating her after she literally just said one sentence. The princess most likely named Emily bows to Tord a bit “ forgive me for intruding but I wish to speak to you... alone.” She says glaring at Sasuke who glares back. This was normal for people to look at Sasuke with such hate and disrespect. Sasuke was a killer after all and honestly many people tried to go against the kingdom simply because of Tords choice to make into a knight eventually people came around well all except for the royals who saw this as just some phase or a game Tord made up. Keep a killer beat him until he obeys that type of game.

Tord tried not to flinch as he saw the girl walk in, trying not to look like he was insulting her in any way. Glancing back at Sasuke he was quiet, unsure of what to say. The only thing he really liked about this woman was that she was shorter than him. Tord actually got to feel tall for once! Other than that however, he was left looking at this woman. “Yes, what do you need?” he asked, glancing back at Sasuke, his eyes, while slightly excited since he got to be the tall one, looked slightly annoyed. Putting on a mask of interest, he looked back at the princess, managing to force a smile.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Tord tried not to flinch as he saw the girl walk in, trying not to look like he was insulting her in any way. Glancing back at Sasuke he was quiet, unsure of what to say. The only thing he really liked about this woman was that she was shorter than him. Tord actually got to feel tall for once! Other than that however, he was left looking at this woman. “Yes, what do you need?” he asked, glancing back at Sasuke, his eyes, while slightly excited since he got to be the tall one, looked slightly annoyed. Putting on a mask of interest, he looked back at the princess, managing to force a smile.
she smiles “ I was wondering if you would to walk together to get to know each other more until the ball of course I have my own knight so your little dog here can-“ Sasuke immediately butts in and stands in front of Tord “ forgive me but The lord is too busy now for such small talk. You will have your chance in the ball. That’s it” he says coldly as the girl just tsks “ and what do you know mutt? You just follow and obey let the royals do the talking this is nothing of your concern mutt” She says coldly.

January 30th, 2018, 02:29 PM
she smiles “ I was wondering if you would to walk together to get to know each other more until the ball of course I have my own knight so your little dog here can-“ Sasuke immediately butts in and stands in front of Tord “ forgive me but The lord is too busy now for such small talk. You will have your chance in the ball. That’s it” he says coldly as the girl just tsks “ and what do you know mutt? You just follow and obey let the royals do the talking this is nothing of your concern mutt” She says coldly.

Tord narrowed his eyes, tempted to punch the princess, though he knew it wouldn’t be right. “He’s right,” He said, his eyes not cold, just stern. It was one hell of a mask. “We were discussing important files,” he murmured, forcing a small smile onto his face. “Tonight would be a better time,” He said, sitting back down at the table, his silver eyes darting back to the two, waiting to see how the princess would react.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 10:55 AM
Tord narrowed his eyes, tempted to punch the princess, though he knew it wouldn’t be right. “He’s right,” He said, his eyes not cold, just stern. It was one hell of a mask. “We were discussing important files,” he murmured, forcing a small smile onto his face. “Tonight would be a better time,” He said, sitting back down at the table, his silver eyes darting back to the two, waiting to see how the princess would react.
she moves back a bit “ .. as you wish my lord” she says walking off and eventually as soon as she was gone. Sasuke immediately begins to hold tord from behind “ She is so lucky I’m here with you “ He Says holding him close

January 31st, 2018, 10:59 AM
she moves back a bit “ .. as you wish my lord” she says walking off and eventually as soon as she was gone. Sasuke immediately begins to hold tord from behind “ She is so lucky I’m here with you “ He Says holding him close

Tord held his breath the entire time the princess walked away, daring to breathe once she was finally gone. As he felt Sasuke, he smiled ever so slightly, calming down and placing his head against Sasuke's chest. "Yeah, you're right," he murmured, though something was telling him that wasn't exactly the right reply, smiling ever so slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 11:04 AM
Tord held his breath the entire time the princess walked away, daring to breathe once she was finally gone. As he felt Sasuke, he smiled ever so slightly, calming down and placing his head against Sasuke's chest. "Yeah, you're right," he murmured, though something was telling him that wasn't exactly the right reply, smiling ever so slightly.
Sasuke smiles softly as he kisses Tords head “ so shall we discuss important matters?” He purrs playfully as he begins to kiss his cheek a bit as he moves back holding his hand

January 31st, 2018, 02:23 PM
Sasuke smiles softly as he kisses Tords head “ so shall we discuss important matters?” He purrs playfully as he begins to kiss his cheek a bit as he moves back holding his hand

Tord smiled ever so slightly, before moving away. They couldn’t be caught. Actually, this had turned out to be one of the situations he had constantly read about in books, and that almost made him laugh. “Depends, what kind of important matters?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, playfulness glittering in his eyes,

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 31st, 2018, 02:25 PM
Tord smiled ever so slightly, before moving away. They couldn’t be caught. Actually, this had turned out to be one of the situations he had constantly read about in books, and that almost made him laugh. “Depends, what kind of important matters?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, playfulness glittering in his eyes,
He smiles “ hmm I did say about walking along the lake, so how about.. checking to water levels...” he laughs softly blushing a bit “ if .. just let’s walk along the lake!” He Says now embarrassed and blushing a bit but still he smiles happily

January 31st, 2018, 03:06 PM
He smiles “ hmm I did say about walking along the lake, so how about.. checking to water levels...” he laughs softly blushing a bit “ if .. just let’s walk along the lake!” He Says now embarrassed and blushing a bit but still he smiles happily

Tord rolled his eyes, though he smiled. “Checking the water levels of a lake?” he teased, leaning against Sasuke for a second before righting himself. “That works,” he decided, smiling ever so slightly, his eyes lit up in excitement.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 09:09 AM
Tord rolled his eyes, though he smiled. “Checking the water levels of a lake?” he teased, leaning against Sasuke for a second before righting himself. “That works,” he decided, smiling ever so slightly, his eyes lit up in excitement.
He laughs softly “ the best I got don’t you question me” He says playfully as he kisses his head a bit as he holds his hand and kisses it as well. “ good. Shall we be off?” He asks happily now he himself was getting excited like a dog one might say.

February 1st, 2018, 09:16 AM
He laughs softly “ the best I got don’t you question me” He says playfully as he kisses his head a bit as he holds his hand and kisses it as well. “ good. Shall we be off?” He asks happily now he himself was getting excited like a dog one might say.

Tord rolled his eyes, though he laughed in the process. "It works," he said, smiling. "Making sure that the terrible rain doesn't change anything," he joked, before calming down. "Yeah,
let's go," he decided, gesturing for Sasuke to lead the way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 09:28 AM
Tord rolled his eyes, though he laughed in the process. "It works," he said, smiling. "Making sure that the terrible rain doesn't change anything," he joked, before calming down. "Yeah,
let's go," he decided, gesturing for Sasuke to lead the way.
He smiles “ don’t worry I won’t “ He Says happily as he begins to walk calmly towards the lake of course never letting go of Tords hand. Soon almost suddenly he begins to carry Tord like a princess and was now very suddenly walking towards the eage of the lake. He had a evil little playful smile on his face a clear sign on what he was thinking of doing to the young lord. “ don’t the water look nice to you my lord? I feel like swimming because of it”

February 1st, 2018, 01:15 PM
He smiles “ don’t worry I won’t “ He Says happily as he begins to walk calmly towards the lake of course never letting go of Tords hand. Soon almost suddenly he begins to carry Tord like a princess and was now very suddenly walking towards the eage of the lake. He had a evil little playful smile on his face a clear sign on what he was thinking of doing to the young lord. “ don’t the water look nice to you my lord? I feel like swimming because of it”

Tord smiled, walking next to Sasuke quietly. A moment later, he was off the ground, and his entire body tensed up as he tried to figure out what had happened, relaxing a few moments later. However, Tord noticed the smile, and he quietly tried to shrink how he looked, thinking if he made himself look small, he might actually be safe. "I mean...I mean I suppose so," he stammered, forcing himself to smile, though he was practically terrified.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 01:21 PM
Tord smiled, walking next to Sasuke quietly. A moment later, he was off the ground, and his entire body tensed up as he tried to figure out what had happened, relaxing a few moments later. However, Tord noticed the smile, and he quietly tried to shrink how he looked, thinking if he made himself look small, he might actually be safe. "I mean...I mean I suppose so," he stammered, forcing himself to smile, though he was practically terrified.
He smiles softly as he begins to move back a bit while holding Tord with one arm as he begins to take off his own shirt with on hand showing powerful muscles along with many scars, he smiles as he holds Tord close getting ready to run “ any last words before we check the water levels”

February 1st, 2018, 04:37 PM
He smiles softly as he begins to move back a bit while holding Tord with one arm as he begins to take off his own shirt with on hand showing powerful muscles along with many scars, he smiles as he holds Tord close getting ready to run “ any last words before we check the water levels”

Tord made a high pitched squeaking noise as he saw Sasuke take off his shirt. No. Nononononono. The only thing his mind could think of was his desperate wanting to break out. He had been afraid of going in water. Yes, he could swim, so he knew how to survive, but bad memories came back every time he was in the water. He had seen servants drowned, he had seen animals walk in and never come back, only to be discovered floating in the middle later. As Sasuke asked if he had any last words, Tord’s voice went mute, and he was unable to say anything, staring at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 1st, 2018, 05:53 PM
Tord made a high pitched squeaking noise as he saw Sasuke take off his shirt. No. Nononononono. The only thing his mind could think of was his desperate wanting to break out. He had been afraid of going in water. Yes, he could swim, so he knew how to survive, but bad memories came back every time he was in the water. He had seen servants drowned, he had seen animals walk in and never come back, only to be discovered floating in the middle later. As Sasuke asked if he had any last words, Tord’s voice went mute, and he was unable to say anything, staring at Sasuke.
He smiles softly as he begins to move back but soon he stops laughing softly “ got yea~” he says playfully as he stands up normally “ did you really think I was going to do it? How mean I’m not that cruel my love” He Says playfully kissing his head a bit

February 1st, 2018, 06:18 PM
He smiles softly as he begins to move back but soon he stops laughing softly “ got yea~” he says playfully as he stands up normally “ did you really think I was going to do it? How mean I’m not that cruel my love” He Says playfully kissing his head a bit

Tord calmed down as Sasuke backed away, wrapping his arms around Sasuke’s neck. “You had me there,” he laughed, though he was still ever so slightly scared. That wasn’t a nice thing to do, but it wasn’t his place to say that. Maybe it was! He didn’t care right now. He was safe, and that’s all that mattered, trying to smile through the remnants of his fear. “So then, what were you planning?” he asked, crossing his arms, still forcing a cheery smile on his face.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 03:48 PM
Tord calmed down as Sasuke backed away, wrapping his arms around Sasuke’s neck. “You had me there,” he laughed, though he was still ever so slightly scared. That wasn’t a nice thing to do, but it wasn’t his place to say that. Maybe it was! He didn’t care right now. He was safe, and that’s all that mattered, trying to smile through the remnants of his fear. “So then, what were you planning?” he asked, crossing his arms, still forcing a cheery smile on his face.
He laughs softly “ you can punish me later for now.” His eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ I gotta show you a water show. First we need to get a bit away from the castle “ he says as he begins to walk along the eage of the lake still carrying Tord. “ tell me this lake why do you think so many has died here?”

February 2nd, 2018, 03:57 PM
He laughs softly “ you can punish me later for now.” His eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ I gotta show you a water show. First we need to get a bit away from the castle “ he says as he begins to walk along the eage of the lake still carrying Tord. “ tell me this lake why do you think so many has died here?”

Tord rolled his eyes. As if he would do that. Holding onto Sasuke, he became aware of the fact they were walking away from the castle. He was okay with that, but too far away, he would have to call his limits. He had never been out of castle, or at least, never out of several miles of it. “I...honestly don’t know, and I don’t want to,” he added the second part in a quieter tone of voice, watching Sasuke once again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 04:33 PM
Tord rolled his eyes. As if he would do that. Holding onto Sasuke, he became aware of the fact they were walking away from the castle. He was okay with that, but too far away, he would have to call his limits. He had never been out of castle, or at least, never out of several miles of it. “I...honestly don’t know, and I don’t want to,” he added the second part in a quieter tone of voice, watching Sasuke once again.
He smiles softly “ well... how to say. Have you noticed that not many have died these days since I got here?” He asks softly as he begins to softly put Sasuke down. With a smile he begins to look at the water “ before I got here I was curious why this lake had so many deaths and all so I decided to check into it for your sake and ... well for some time alone. Since as you know I didn’t really like you that much when we first met “ he says remembering all the little fights they had. “ anyway I discovered why and it’s actually kinda neat. Turns out those guys that died here were up to pretty nasty stuff. So ... “ he smiles softly as he begins to walk up to the eage of the lake “ someone decided to take matters to their own hands”

February 2nd, 2018, 09:07 PM
He smiles softly “ well... how to say. Have you noticed that not many have died these days since I got here?” He asks softly as he begins to softly put Sasuke down. With a smile he begins to look at the water “ before I got here I was curious why this lake had so many deaths and all so I decided to check into it for your sake and ... well for some time alone. Since as you know I didn’t really like you that much when we first met “ he says remembering all the little fights they had. “ anyway I discovered why and it’s actually kinda neat. Turns out those guys that died here were up to pretty nasty stuff. So ... “ he smiles softly as he begins to walk up to the eage of the lake “ someone decided to take matters to their own hands”

Tord was quiet, Sasuke obviously not having heard that Tord didn’t want to know. “So what does that mean?” he asked, his voice taking on an emotionless tone. If Sasuke hadn’t listened to him, he was going to get the cold shoulder. One request to not speak about something, but Sasuke did anyways. Then again, Tord realized he was just edging Sasuke on, staying quiet as he listened.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 2nd, 2018, 09:15 PM
Tord was quiet, Sasuke obviously not having heard that Tord didn’t want to know. “So what does that mean?” he asked, his voice taking on an emotionless tone. If Sasuke hadn’t listened to him, he was going to get the cold shoulder. One request to not speak about something, but Sasuke did anyways. Then again, Tord realized he was just edging Sasuke on, staying quiet as he listened.
He smiles softly as he begins to touch the water softly and almost immediately a splash of water hits them as a huge snake like dragon comes out gracefully little water droplets were flouting around it as it tilts it head playfully at them. Sasuke smiles “ a water dragon made it it’s home! Come say hi to your little protecter “

February 3rd, 2018, 03:50 AM
He smiles softly as he begins to touch the water softly and almost immediately a splash of water hits them as a huge snake like dragon comes out gracefully little water droplets were flouting around it as it tilts it head playfully at them. Sasuke smiles “ a water dragon made it it’s home! Come say hi to your little protecter “

Tord’s eyes widened, a mix of fear and wonder obvious in them. On one side of him, he was screaming, and wanted to just get away, but the rest of him was staring at it in wonder, unsure of how to feel. Looking at Sasuke, then back at the dragon, his face was one of shock. “Hello,” he murmured, unaware of how else to answer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 3rd, 2018, 04:15 AM
Tord’s eyes widened, a mix of fear and wonder obvious in them. On one side of him, he was screaming, and wanted to just get away, but the rest of him was staring at it in wonder, unsure of how to feel. Looking at Sasuke, then back at the dragon, his face was one of shock. “Hello,” he murmured, unaware of how else to answer.
the dragon simply makes a soft purring sound as Sasuke smiles “ come amor~ he’s harmless... but a huge flirt so please try not to act too cute or I might get jealous!” He Says playfully as the dragon begins to move his head down a bit

February 3rd, 2018, 06:25 AM
the dragon simply makes a soft purring sound as Sasuke smiles “ come amor~ he’s harmless... but a huge flirt so please try not to act too cute or I might get jealous!” He Says playfully as the dragon begins to move his head down a bit

Tord blinked. Harmless? This thing had killed people! It was also a flirt? The more Sasuke spoke, the more confused Tord became. He looked at the dragon, unsure of what to do. Could he just...pet it? He reached out, and placed his hand on the dragon, attempted to pet it.