PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON FORCE (Private,very private x3)

Stario&Co.
January 28th, 2018, 03:03 AM
A long time ago, The universe was consumed by darkness. Havoc rained over time and space, no world was at peace.Ezima, the dark queen, was ruler of this broken universe, she fed on the negative emotions of others, and it made her more powerful.

Then one day, The DRAGON FORCE appeared! They saved everyone from eternal darkness, and banished Ezima and her followers to the dark world. But Ezima escaped, and she's been reeking havoc ever since! Luckily, the powers of the dragon force have been passed down for years, keeping her in check.

Now it's our turn! My name is Waasi Turner, and me and my friends, we're the new Dragon Force! And yeah, we are a couple of teenagers, but we are still pretty darn strong. And as long as darkness is in the world, we'll be there to knock it down. It's just what we do!

Random Melody

I DID IT

Stario&Co.
January 29th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Random Melody

Okay, so I'll start, okay? And then you can follow along :3

"Waasi, you're going to be late for school!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Waasi pulled her Fall Out Boy t-shirt over her her head and smoothed out her hair. "Just give me a minute!" She grabbed her bag and slung it around her shoulder. She then grabbed a pocket watch from her dresser and smiled at a picture that it had lied beside. "See you after school, Kimmy!" She said to the picture before running out the door."

##

"VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A loud scream came from outside Vincent's door

Stario&Co.
February 16th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Random Squip

I ba bumped it for you :3

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 04:50 PM
HEY BUDDY

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 05:18 PM
(Oh dear Lord XDD)

"I MADE A MISTAKE!!" Jack crashed into Vincent as soon as he opened the door. "HE'S GONNA KILL ME, DUDE YOU CAN'T LET HIM KILL ME. I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE, MAN. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I SWEAR!!!"
##
"WAKE UP, BIG BROTHER!"
Sade launched herself on Koja's bed, causing pillows to fly into the air

"Ugghh," Tsuki groaned and covered up his face with a pillow. "She's coming after me next."

Random Melody
February 18th, 2018, 05:33 PM
"Okay what the hell.." Vincent blinked, pushing him away slightly. "Jack what's going on dude?"

##

Koja jolted awake instantly. "A wha--"

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 08:46 PM
"Umm," Jack swallowed, rubbing the back of his head nervously "I may or may not have pissed Lucifer off."

##

"You're gonna be let for work again!" Sade huffed, taking the alarm clock and shoving it in his face. "Look at what time it is!"

Random Melody
February 18th, 2018, 09:41 PM
"Are you serious?" Vincent groaned, shaking his head. "Jack what the hell did you do to Morningstar?"

##

"Ah... Crap." Koja groaned, closing his eyes again. "Crap."

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 10:03 PM
"..." Jack seemed to hesitate before he answered. "Uh, I might have accidentally spilled coffee on his car."

##

"Nooooooo, wake up!" Sade poked Koja under hi eyelid.

Random Melody
February 18th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Vincent's eyes widened slightly. "Oh my god. You didn't. Are you serious. He loves that thing more than I love Baby and that's saying something, Jack, you're a freaking dead man walking!"

##

"Ow ow ow ow," Koja flinched, instantly opening his eyes again. "Okay okay I'm up."

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 10:22 PM
"I don't wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jack exclaimed, hugging Vincent's waist in fear and sinking down to his knees.

##

"Good!" Sade smiled cheerfully and slid off of his bed. "It's pancake day too!"

Random Melody
February 18th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Vincent sighed, rolling his eyes. "Relax, I won't let him kill you."

##

"Great," Koja murmured, shaking his head slightly before standing up.

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 10:48 PM
"That sounds like a plan," Jack continued to whine, yet he was somehow subtle about it.

##

"I bet I can make a better pancake face!" Sade grinned

Random Melody
February 18th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Vincent snorted. "On second thought, if you don't get up and stop whining I might just hand you over to him."

##

Koja smiled slightly, and it looked pretty convincing. "We'll see about that."

Stario&Co.
February 24th, 2018, 09:44 PM
"And I'm done," Jack stood up immediately

##

Sade giggled, but after she searched his face for a moment, it faded. "What's wrong?"

Random Melody
February 25th, 2018, 12:34 AM
"That's what I thought," Vincent gave his shoulder a playful but hard shove, shaking his head. "Seriously though, chill. Morningstar's not getting close."

##

"Nothing's wrong, baby girl," Koja assured her, running his fingers through his hair. "Come on, we better get to those pancakes!"

Stario&Co.
March 10th, 2018, 10:13 AM
"Thanks Vince," Jack gave Vincent one of his famous semi crooked smiles. "You know, I heard there's a new kid. We should probably get to her before she's infected by the 'cool' people."

##

Sade wasn't convinced, but decided to let it go. "Okay."

Random Melody
March 12th, 2018, 11:00 PM
"Oh, Jesus," Vincent muttered, nodding quickly. "That's a good idea, yeah. Let's go.... Uh, Chaka's already headed out... Hey, Vexy!" He called, turning his head.

"I'm waiting for Kila just go without me," Vexy said briskly, walking out of the kitchen and back down the hall toward her room. Vincent blinked, watching her go.

##

"Alright," Koja smiled, heading out of the room. "Come on then, baby girl,"

Stario&Co.
April 14th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Jack blinked, watching her go. "Is she okay?" He asked with a worried expression
##
Sade quickly followed suit, unaware a the presence secretly watching them both disappear down the hall
(DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN)
(It's a good guy, don't worry x3)

Random Melody
April 14th, 2018, 12:36 PM
(Oooooooohhhh Star's planning somethiiiing XD)
"I don't know." Vincent mumbled honestly, scratching the back of his head. "But she's been acting weird all morning." He sighed, staring after his sister with a concerned expression.

Stario&Co.
May 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM
"She'll come around, don't worry." Jack grabbed Vincent's arm gently in a comforting manner. "I'm sure she'll tell us eventually. For now let's get to school."

Random Melody
May 6th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Vincent gave a grateful smile, nodding slightly. "Yeah, alright. Let's go." he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder before heading out.

Stario&Co.
May 6th, 2018, 10:08 AM
"Hey, wait up!" Jack picked up his bag and raced after him. However, what they didn't know, was that someone was watching them from afar.
(Time skip? x3)

Random Melody
May 6th, 2018, 10:57 AM
(Yeeeeeeesssssssssss x3)

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2018, 01:23 AM
"I hope that the kids here are nice," Sade sighed as she stared out the car window.

"Let's hope this new girl isn't a snob," Jack muttered to Vincent as he approached his locker.

Random Melody
June 14th, 2018, 11:36 AM
"Yeah, seriously." Vincent chuckled dryly as he followed Jack, arms crossed over his chest as his gaze flickered around.

##

"I'm sure they will be, baby girl." Koja assured, pulling up to the school and stopping the car. "Have fun, okay?"

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2018, 12:00 PM
"What's up guys?" It was at that moment Jack's older brother Jason approached the two.

"Talking about the newbie," Jack replied at he turned the dial on his locker.

"Really?" Jason raised an eyebrow. "I actually have some info on her."

"Spill."

"Apparently she's a Veyo."

"No way!" Jack exclaimed with a groan. "Those guys have money coming out their ears! She's definitely a snob."

##

"I will," Sade leaned forward and quickly pecked his cheek. "Bye, love you!" She opened the car door and stepped out, hugging her bag close.

Random Melody
June 14th, 2018, 01:02 PM
"Well," Vincent frowned. "There goes that."

##

"Love you too!" Koja called, watching her go before starting the car up and driving off.

Stario&Co.
June 14th, 2018, 01:30 PM
"She probably came to school in a chariot," Jack huffed, closing his locker. "She'll have a jolly good time with Nigel's gang, that's for sure."
"Speak of the devil," Jason muttered as Nigel walked by with his goons.

Random Melody
June 14th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Vincent simply hit his head against his locker, closing his eyes and grumbling to himself.

"Sup, dorks?" Nigel stopped with a smirk, simply because of their reactions.

"Hey, losers," Lissie sneered. Sam was silent, staring at the ground.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 07:36 PM
"If it isn't Nigel and his snotty girlfriend," Jason scowled.
"Hey Sam," Jack simply waved to the boy in the back. He had no problem with Sam. It was Nigel and Lissie who were the pains.

Random Melody
June 15th, 2018, 09:03 PM
"Well if it isn't Jason, his stupid lil' brother and his brother's boyfriend," Lissie sneered at Jason, giving a wide grin. Nigel laughed, while Vincent merely snorted.

"Heh, hi..." Sam waved, giving a nervous smile.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 09:13 PM
"That's his stupid brother's cute boyfriend, Ms. 'I have a huge pimple growing on my chin'," Jack snorted, crossing his arms.
"You guys aren't dating," Jason raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah I realized that," Jack mumbled his ears now red while he kept his poker face

Random Melody
June 15th, 2018, 09:49 PM
"What?" Vincent stopped, looking over at Jack.

"What?" Sam and Nigel both looked up, Nigel looking annoyed and Sam looking... Well, somewhat excited.

"WHAT?!" Lissie promptly ran off to check her chin.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 10:00 PM
"You...you know what?" Jack narrowed his eyes. "Yeah!" He marched forward and pointed his thumb at his chest. "I'm gay! I'm extremely gay! And I think that Vincent is cute! Actually, he's HOT! Try and do something about it, Mr. Big Bad!""This is unexpected," Jason blinked, his eyes wide
"You got something against gays now?" Jack scowled at Nigel "Not only are you a jerk, but you're also a homophobe? Harassing gays is a hate crime you know! I can have you arrested!"

Random Melody
June 15th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Vincent's eyes widened. "...oh. my god."

Nigel stared blankly for a moment, then sneered. "...get outta my face, weirdo." He pulled back, then turned and walked after Lissie. "Let's go, Sam, let's get away from these freaks!"

"Why?" Sam grumbled. "I'm a "freak", too."

"What was that?!"

"N- Nothing, coming!" Sam flinched, turning to follow.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 10:22 PM
"And just a minute!" Jack suddenly grabbed Sam's arm to keep him from leaving. "Don't get me started with how you treat your brother!"
"Uh, Jack," Jason began, now wary.
"You treat him the same way you treat your other victims!" Jack continued on, despite his brother's warning. "And you expect him to serve you like a dog. I have a loving and caring older brother, can you say the same about yourself!?" He huffed, his ears burning red with irritation. "If you ask me, Sam would be better off staying with us freaks!"
"I'm with my brother on that one," Jason crossed his arms and looked down at them. He was much taller than Nigel, and had more muscle as well. Jason wasn't big on fighting, but he wasn't going to tell them that.

Random Melody
June 15th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Sam just stood completely frozen, unable to move or speak at all.

Nigel stared in disbelief, looking from Sam to Jack to Jason and back again. "Aha..." He stepped back a bit, clearing his throat. "...'kay bye!" And with that he promptly took off.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 10:33 PM
"YOU BETTER RUN!!!" Jack shouted after him, then cleared his throat. He slowly turned to Vincent, his confidence now flying out the window. "So, yeah. About what I just said..."

Random Melody
June 15th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Vincent stared at him for a moment. "Wow, you can turn a straight guy gay."

Sam choked on air.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 11:07 PM
"Oh I can do more than that," Jack stuck his tongue out teasingly with a blush. "You just gotta hang around me more."

"How about you come over to the smoothie shack with us, Sam?" Jason offered the boy a kind smile. "We have a lot more friends that would love to have you. And you'd get out the house a little more."

Random Melody
June 15th, 2018, 11:13 PM
"Don't mind if I do." Vincent gave a cheeky grin.

"O- Oh," Sam blinked at Jason, rubbing his arm somewhat nervously. "I mean, that's... That's nice, and... I'd love to, really, but Nigel..." He flinched slightly, looking away.

Stario&Co.
June 15th, 2018, 11:36 PM
"Don't you worry about him," Jason placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. "You know, if you're ever interested, we have a guest room at our place."

"Yeah!" Jack turned his attention from Vincent for that moment. "We could be you're way cooler brothers that aren't jerks!"

Random Melody
June 16th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Sam blinked at them, looking a little confused. Kind of lost, even. "Oh.." He trailed off, and gave a hesitant smile. "well... thank you."

Stario&Co.
June 16th, 2018, 12:30 AM
"No problem, hun," Jack smirked, then looked back at Vincent. "Well class won't bring itself to us. We should get going."

Random Melody
June 17th, 2018, 04:19 PM
"Yeeeaaah that's probably a good idea," Vincent mused.

Stario&Co.
June 17th, 2018, 07:32 PM
"Let's all meet up after school, alright?" Jason said. Jack nodded, then turned and headed off in one direction, Jason the other.

rubinaito
June 17th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Vita was bored. The senior sat on the steps of the highschool, his chin resting in the palm of his hand and his elbow propped up on his knee. He checked the time; class was about to start and the kid he was supposed to show around the school wasn't here yet. He spotted Sade a little ways away, recognizing her from her picture. He tucked his hands into his pockets and stood up, walking down the steps to greet her. "Sade Veyo, right? My name is Vita Uamuzi, the school assigned me to be your peer guide for the first couple weeks of school." He held out a hand for the girl to shake, tilting his head to the side. He was tall, about 6'4''. His hair was snowy white, a little on the long side with that naturally shaggy, windswept look. His eyes were two different colors, one a bright amber brown and the other an icy blue. His pale hand clasped Sade's, shaking it firmly. "How are you?"

Stario&Co.
June 19th, 2018, 08:06 PM
"Huh?" Sade blinked, then lifted her hand to shake his. "I guess, I'm as good as I can be. Thank you." She looked around the school with wide eyes. "This school is pretty big."

rubinaito
June 19th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Vita nodded, glancing back up to the school and returning his hand back to his pockets. "It is pretty big." He agreed, rolling his shoulders back and turning slightly to start heading in. "It has a lot of programs aside from the basic core highschool classes, so it needs a lot of space... it's awesome." He gestured for Sade to follow him. "Anyways, let's get you to your first class."