PDA

View Full Version : so uh yeah

Jesse
October 5th, 2016, 08:20 PM
why? this is so clunky, outdated and boxy looking. it's just.. cluttered...

anyway. as for the actual question; can we not have an information box? like we did on wco? what about the images? the music? do we seriously have to edit the html and css for that?

i'm just gonna use the chat anyway so i'm not complaining too much. but it is quite an eyesore, sorry to say.

paxil
October 5th, 2016, 10:17 PM
this site uses vbulletin v3.8.8
for reference, vbulletin v3.0.0 came out in early 2004, and the most up-to-date version of vbulletin is v5.2.2. this site is very outdated (especially in appearance), but hey, it works. we're just all gonna have to get into that classic windows 98 look. i'm assuming this version was chosen because it was the cheapest, but i wouldn't know. don't worry, i think we all know it's not a pretty site. in 2016, this site is objectively outdated-looking.

i'm not sure what you're saying with the images and music. now that you can use images on the site, all that you have to do is use the [/B]] codes and you're able to use them. what do you mean editing the html?

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE=paxil;392]this site uses vbulletin v3.8.8
for reference, vbulletin v3.0.0 came out in early 2004, and the most up-to-date version of vbulletin is v5.2.2. this site is very outdated (especially in appearance), but hey, it works. we're just all gonna have to get into that classic windows 98 look. i'm assuming this version was chosen because it was the cheapest, but i wouldn't know. don't worry, i think we all know it's not a pretty site. in 2016, this site is objectively outdated-looking.

i'm not sure what you're saying with the images and music. now that you can use images on the site, all that you have to do is use the [/B]] codes and you're able to use them. what do you mean editing the html?[/QUOTE]

I am quite sure the person was talking about using HTML code and changing it... I am still convinced that it doesn't make sense