PDA

View Full Version : "come with me if you want to live" - limited

lio
January 27th, 2018, 09:22 PM
“come with me if you want to live”

such a cliché phrase, right? but maybe, here, it really will save you.

my name is axton pryol. weird, i know. but that is not the main focus of this recording. i have laid out four maps for you to follow and meet me here. if you choose to not oblige to every direction i have on those maps, you will die. the apocalypse is among us, but not as you may think.
there isn’t any zombies, or viruses, or even a mass destruction of our planet sent in by some otherworldly forces. no, this has been brought on by those who live with us on this very land.
the government has created robots to kill all those who do not follow their rule. even if you have not managed to remember anything you have done, they will find all they can to give them a reason to kill you.
so, will you follow me, or die?

you set down the tape, confused. beside you, three other people stand, looks of shock and wonder reflected upon their own faces. the apocalypse? all that you had known was to follow the rules of the government, but you could not remember when you had broken one of the many rules they had set out for the world to follow. but how will you escape? were you to take a map, or ignore what axton had said and go along your merry way?
with no other choice, fearing what may happen if you decided not to listen, you reach out and grab one of the four maps, which each had a bag of supplies and a tape next to them.
it was either live, or die.

in this roleplay, continents don’t exist. it is just one big thing of land, with one big government. the robots are what is in place of zombies in this apocalypse.

supplies in bag-

three water bottles
four packs of food
four tapes, each numbered with a date on them
five bandages
one first aid pack
one gun
two blades
two ammo packs of twenty bullets
three lockpicks
one video recorder
one phone with only one contact on it
two packs of matches
one long, metal tin to hold map

use them all wisely.

information

please insert tape.
inserted tape: 001 INFORMATION
loading…

alright, you want some more information, eh? here it is.

our world used to be in seven continents, with many time zones, two poles, and many states, cities, and towns. the government, long ago, found a way to bring our land back together into one place, but that caused it to shrink because antarctica, greenland, and other places made of ice had melted from being brought into the center of the world. what was once seven continents with hundreds of islands became one land, named yksimaa. nobody knows just how or why they did it, but it has made the government power hungry. they locked up scientists and made them create the robots that kill those who break the rules. and now it’s your turn to run, just like i did.
on your map, i marked three safe places. i can be found at the first location. from there, i will help you to the other places in order to hop onto a boat and make our ways to turvallisuus.
oh, you don’t know that place? well, turvallisuus is where the experiment went wrong. it is made in the middle of what used to be the bermuda triangle, and is now a wasteland for what had refused to become a part of yksimaa. wrecked ships, planes, and even land that had sunk below the water has risen here, and it is our only way to stay alive. make sure to avoid all the places marked in a navy blue on your map, for those are robotic charging stations. keep away from large places with lots of buildings and cameras; stick to the forestry, you’ll be safer there. i have a few friends that will help you along the way. i hope you’re not allergic to dogs. their names are dixie, milo, yaya, and sam. now, hurry, before the robots find you.

i’ll be waiting.

helpers (https://www.cesarsway.com/sites/newcesarsway/files/styles/large_article_preview/public/Natural%20Dog%20Law%203-%20Dogs%20are%20animals%2C%20species%2C%20breed%20 and%20name.jpg?itok=wiGDOzWd)

robots (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/aa/60/61aa6088a162ed0df61f3b1d3711a7b7.jpg)

safe places (http://gen4congress.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/unusual-design-ideas-rundown-city-apartments-9-city-management-new-rundown-apartments-run-down.jpg)

yksimaa (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/speculativeevolution/images/2/24/Pangea-ultima.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131012001500)

turvallisuus (http://needcoffee.cachefly.net/needcoffee/uploads/2012/09/wasteland.jpg)

the many laws of ysksimaa
(WIP)

rules

> follow all site guidelines
> do not powerplay / godmod
> do not create unecessary drama
> do not create any romantic plots
> do not copy from this roleplay
> do not apply if you won’t reply
> do not make a person unreasonably aged
> no spotlighting; include everyone
> do not make a mary / gary sue
> do not create any plots without the owner, hiraeth’s, permission

members
(5/5)

hiraeth || axton pryol
Sasukewolf (madness) || hades dark
Incandescence || lisa wolfheart
Casual Scribbles || jacob saranton
Rivergold || abbeline "abby" veronica sheppard

joining page (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=461575#post461575)

rubinaito
January 27th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Save me a spot please~

lio
January 28th, 2018, 02:43 PM
the roleplay will begin once i get home; i'm busy at the moment.

Sasukewolf (madness) Incandescence Casual Scribbles Rivergold

lio
January 28th, 2018, 03:54 PM
he spun around in his chair, hair brushing the floor as he sat upsidedown. his lips parted, a bored sigh being released. a beep sounded from his many surveillance camera screens, which he had set up in order to watch the four survivors that he had saved from the robots. with a jolt, he sat up, smirking as he saw them listening to the tapes with shock. whistling, axton called forth his four helpers, giving each of them a treat. "good dogs. now, yaya, you go and make sure they make it past the first charging station safely. sam, milo, you go with her to watch for trouble. dixie'll stay here with me to guard the area. remember to send a signal back to me if you encounter any problems. now, go!" each of the guard dogs barked before spinning and running off to do their assigned job. laughing under his breath, axton looked back to the screens, leaning back in his chair. "good luck."

( Sasukewolf (madness) Incandescence Casual Scribbles Rivergold )

rubinaito
January 28th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Lisa blinked up at the screen, her small hands clasped around a little white teddybear. She was extremely curious about what the man had been talking about, but the eight-year-old girl wasn't sure if she wanted to know. After all, she was only a child; she could only understand simpler things, like games and toys. Studying the map, Lisa bit down on her lip. Perhaps it was like a game; follow the directions to win, and if you don't, you'd lose. A shiver ran up the girl's spine- losing meant death. Shifting nervously, the girl looked up at the older teenagers and adults, wondering what they were going to do.

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Whaaaaat I got iiiin? Ok.)
Abby cleared her throat. “Well. That happened.” While the tape was playing, she had opened her pack and examined the contents, placing most of them in her pockets. “Where do we go from here?”

Casual Scribbles
January 28th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Jacob silently studied the map and stuffed it into the case. He fit the case into the bag the four of them had been given and lifted it onto his shoulder. He glanced down at the eight year old girl. It wasn't fair. He let out a sigh and waited to see what the rest would do.

lio
January 28th, 2018, 04:56 PM
STATISTICS

DAY

TIME
approximately 3am

WEATHER
cloudy with light precipitation

MILES UNTIL NEXT SAFE PLACE

TAPES LEFT

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST

lio
January 28th, 2018, 05:42 PM
× before i answer the questions, please take any further ones to my vm to avoid clutter in the thread, thanks!

1. i'm not sure. i'm not a big person with guns so i don't really know the difference between all of them, so choose whatever you want as long as it isn't overpowered. maybe like??? a weak pistol or something. i dunno. you gotta remember that axton and his dogs would have had to steal all of this without being caught by the government for all of you to be safe, so he wouldn't be able to get the best of supplies.

2. they were listening to the tape on like a futuristic device that is like a mixture of a dvd player, an iphone and a laptop. the tapes are actually just small sim cards that replaced regular cds and tapes, as this is set in the very, very far future.

3. the phones are basically like apple watches now, only bigger. axton found a way (with some help through a few contacts) to erase all tracking, data and other things on the phones in order to only have his contact on it in case there's any trouble. they also have the statistics in which i will occasionally post from time to time on them. like a gps, but digitalized.

Rivergold ×

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 05:46 PM
× before i answer the questions, please take any further ones to my vm to avoid clutter in the thread, thanks!

1. i'm not sure. i'm not a big person with guns so i don't really know the difference between all of them, so choose whatever you want as long as it isn't overpowered. maybe like??? a weak pistol or something. i dunno. you gotta remember that axton and his dogs would have had to steal all of this without being caught by the government for all of you to be safe, so he wouldn't be able to get the best of supplies.

2. they were listening to the tape on like a futuristic device that is like a mixture of a dvd player, an iphone and a laptop. the tapes are actually just small sim cards that replaced regular cds and tapes, as this is set in the very, very far future.

3. the phones are basically like apple watches now, only bigger. axton found a way (with some help through a few contacts) to erase all tracking, data and other things on the phones in order to only have his contact on it in case there's any trouble. they also have the statistics in which i will occasionally post from time to time on them. like a gps, but digitalized.

Rivergold × (you don’t have visitor messages on your profile. Also I deleted my questions post.)

lio
January 28th, 2018, 05:51 PM
sorry, i meant private messages !!

Rivergold

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 07:41 PM
He looks at the screen a bit growling to himself as he begins to look at the map. Looking at it a bit before standing up and folding it placing it in his pocket. He looks around at the others coldly before just turning around aiming to walk away as he reaches into the bag given to him and he begins to pull out a knife “ ... this will do.” He Says in a dark husky voice as he tosses the bag over his shoulder and begins to just head off not interested in anyone else aside from himself.

lio
January 28th, 2018, 07:53 PM
snickering, axton pulled out a small microphone and held it up to his mouth. "ah, ah, ah. nice try, mr. 'i'm such a badboy.' y'all gotta stay together if you hope to survive. i have three of my helpers waiting for you at the first charging station; meet them there and they'll lead you through a shortcut to get out of the city." he laughed and heard his own voice through the speakers on the screens, nose scrunching with amusement. his eyes, alight with humor, watched and waited for the reaction of the four people in the other room. on their phones, he had set up a simple thing to where he could speak to them if absolutely needed, as the dogs and the tapes would not be able to do that. and now, it seemed as if axton may need to be speaking to a couple of the outcasts. "don't let the little girl out of sight. she's young and frightened; i definitely don't want her getting killed. if she's killed, i will personally feed you to my dogs." he frowned cracked his knuckles, face dropping into one of anger. with that, he clicked off the microphone and stood up, stretching. gosh, it's so boring just sitting there, thought axton, rolling his eyes. and dealing with disobedient people who always think they can do things on their own.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 08:11 PM
snickering, axton pulled out a small microphone and held it up to his mouth. "ah, ah, ah. nice try, mr. 'i'm such a badboy.' y'all gotta stay together if you hope to survive. i have three of my helpers waiting for you at the first charging station; meet them there and they'll lead you through a shortcut to get out of the city." he laughed and heard his own voice through the speakers on the screens, nose scrunching with amusement. his eyes, alight with humor, watched and waited for the reaction of the four people in the other room. on their phones, he had set up a simple thing to where he could speak to them if absolutely needed, as the dogs and the tapes would not be able to do that. and now, it seemed as if axton may need to be speaking to a couple of the outcasts. "don't let the little girl out of sight. she's young and frightened; i definitely don't want her getting killed. if she's killed, i will personally feed you to my dogs." he frowned cracked his knuckles, face dropping into one of anger. with that, he clicked off the microphone and stood up, stretching. gosh, it's so boring just sitting there, thought axton, rolling his eyes. and dealing with disobedient people who always think they can do things on their own.

He looks up at the camera “ ... these guys will hold me back more than anything. They don’t know a damn thing about how to survive and kill. The little I can take the others.. are not needed” he says coldly as he looks at Lisa “ come.” He glares at the others “ just stay away from us and you won’t get hurt. I’m not taking care of you and nor do I want to. So leave.” He Says coldly as he walks up to lisa, bowing down a bit to her “ come on kid. We don’t have all day.” He Says in a kinder voice.

Casual Scribbles
January 28th, 2018, 08:22 PM
He looks up at the camera “ ... these guys will hold me back more than anything. They don’t know a damn thing about how to survive and kill. The little I can take the others.. are not needed” he says coldly as he looks at Lisa “ come.” He glares at the others “ just stay away from us and you won’t get hurt. I’m not taking care of you and nor do I want to. So leave.” He Says coldly as he walks up to lisa, bowing down a bit to her “ come on kid. We don’t have all day.” He Says in a kinder voice.

Jacob jumped at the voice. How had he not known it was there? He bristled a bit when mr. 'I'm Such A Bad Boy", as the voice had called him, insulted them all. He growled, being forced to use his honey-smooth voice. "I can catch us food with snares." He murmured, glaring at the boy and waiting for the hypnotic effect of his voice to take effect.

lio
January 28th, 2018, 08:33 PM
axton smacked his forehead, growling softly. idiots. they won't last very long. with a sigh, he turned on the microphone again. "alright, nobody is doing anything. all of you are going to stick together no matter what you think they may do to your 'speed.' got it? if i have to argue with you again, then you can just leave and get killed by the robots. now then, be a good little pup and listen to me." axton ground his teeth, eyes narrowed with disdain."an attitude like that will get you nowhere. it's either work as one, or stray away and die. you aren't invincible. you will be killed unless you stop being such an ignorant jerk!" he slammed his fist against the table, causing dixie to bark outside the door, confused. his mouth opened to speak some more, but he closed his eyes and sat back instead, silencing himself.

rubinaito
January 28th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Lisa was just... confused. Everything was happening too fast for her to comprehend, and she covered her ears with her hands. "I just wanna go home..." She whispered, tears springing up in her eyes and threatening to spill out. She held her stuffed bear close to her chest, sniffling and beginning to cry as the chaos continued all around her. She wanted her mother and father. She didn't want to be around a bunch of strangers who couldn't even get along. "Mommy..." Lisa sniffled. "I want my mommy." She sat down on the floor, her legs tucked close up to her chest. She hadn't felt so small and scared since she was five- she was acting like a big baby, but Lisa couldn't really help it.

Casual Scribbles
January 28th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Lisa was just... confused. Everything was happening too fast for her to comprehend, and she covered her ears with her hands. "I just wanna go home..." She whispered, tears springing up in her eyes and threatening to spill out. She held her stuffed bear close to her chest, sniffling and beginning to cry as the chaos continued all around her. She wanted her mother and father. She didn't want to be around a bunch of strangers who couldn't even get along. "Mommy..." Lisa sniffled. "I want my mommy." She sat down on the floor, her legs tucked close up to her chest. She hadn't felt so small and scared since she was five- she was acting like a big baby, but Lisa couldn't really help it.

Jacob felt his heart go out to the eight-year-old girl. She was already so brave for coming out here alone. He sent one last death glare at Mr. Bad Boy and knelt down next to her. Now was the one and only time his hypnotic voice might have a good effect. "I know you want to go home," he said quietly, so quietly that only the small child could hear, "I want to go home too." He watched her body language for any sign of the effect. Usually the people would lean forward, their eyes focused only on him. They only wanted to hear more, more, more. He squeezed his eyes shut and shook away the painful memories. "But we can't. We have to do what Axton says. If we're going to survive, we have to stay calm and trust each other. I'm Jacob. What is your name?"

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Abby looked from one person to another, lips curling as she prepared a cutting reply. The sniffle stopped her. “Okay, that’s it.” She moved to the little girl. “Hey, Chica, your momma’s not here right now, but we are. Mr. Baddy-pants and Honey-senpai(hey. She nicknames people.) might be a little at odds right now, but hey, we all just met. Just, calm down for right now and we’ll see what happens, okay?” She smiled at the girl and stood.
“Okay Speakers, a couple things wrong here. One, didn’t you tell us like, three minutes ago to avoid the charging stations? Now we’re supposed to meet your pups at one.
“Two;” she said, turning on Baddie-pants. “Child, why are you trying to Sesshomaru your way out of this? At least stay to figure out who can do what better than who and who needs who’s help to get things done. Which reminds me.” She turned back to the camera. “Speakers, at least try to be nice about giving out directions. We aren’t little game pieces for you to play with, and being mean may result in us not liking you when we actually meet.”
Turning to Honey, she narrowed her eyes. “So far you’re okay. Try not to change that.”

lio
January 28th, 2018, 09:39 PM
axton pinched the bridge of his nose and grumbled to himself. "alright. let me explain a few things." he stood up and began to pace around the room, hair flopping with every movement.
"my dogs, yaya, milo, and sam are at the charging stations, keeping guard of the times the robots go there to charge, and then leave. milo and sam are watching the paths, while yaya is going to stay at the station until i tell her to move, in which she will then transfer to where all of you would be. and i wouldn't need to be so rude if someone would listen." his voice raised slighly in an accusing manner.
"pull out your phones so i can give you each some info and a link to download in case any of you get separated. be sure to download it immediately, as it will not work in an hour and i don't want you losing contact with each other." axton sat down at the computers and allowed his fingers to fly across the keyboard, eyes focused on coding. after that was finished, he set up his camera so only the phones would be able to see him, then turned it on. each phone vibrated with small sounds of static before his face came into view.
"tada. lookie here, i'm a real human being! anyways, what i'm doing now is sending the links- as soon as they are downloaded, they will disappear from the phones. got it?" he huffed and fixed his hair, biting his lip in concentration.

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 09:46 PM
axton pinched the bridge of his nose and grumbled to himself. "alright. let me explain a few things." he stood up and began to pace around the room, hair flopping with every movement.
"my dogs, yaya, milo, and sam are at the charging stations, keeping guard of the times the robots go there to charge, and then leave. milo and sam are watching the paths, while yaya is going to stay at the station until i tell her to move, in which she will then transfer to where all of you would be. and i wouldn't need to be so rude if someone would listen." his voice raised slighly in an accusing manner.
"pull out your phones so i can give you each some info and a link to download in case any of you get separated. be sure to download it immediately, as it will not work in an hour and i don't want you losing contact with each other." axton sat down at the computers and allowed his fingers to fly across the keyboard, eyes focused on coding. after that was finished, he set up his camera so only the phones would be able to see him, then turned it on. each phone vibrated with small sounds of static before his face came into view.
"tada. lookie here, i'm a real human being! anyways, what i'm doing now is sending the links- as soon as they are downloaded, they will disappear from the phones. got it?" he huffed and fixed his hair, biting his lip in concentration. Abby pulled out the phone and gasped. “Ooh, a touchscreen phone!” She pulled her ancient flip phone from her pocket and looked at it for a moment. “Nah I’m still keepin’ this.”

Casual Scribbles
January 28th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Abby looked from one person to another, lips curling as she prepared a cutting reply. The sniffle stopped her. “Okay, that’s it.” She moved to the little girl. “Hey, Chica, your momma’s not here right now, but we are. Mr. Baddy-pants and Honey-senpai(hey. She nicknames people.) might be a little at odds right now, but hey, we all just met. Just, calm down for right now and we’ll see what happens, okay?” She smiled at the girl and stood.
“Okay Speakers, a couple things wrong here. One, didn’t you tell us like, three minutes ago to avoid the charging stations? Now we’re supposed to meet your pups at one.
“Two;” she said, turning on Baddie-pants. “Child, why are you trying to Sesshomaru your way out of this? At least stay to figure out who can do what better than who and who needs who’s help to get things done. Which reminds me.” She turned back to the camera. “Speakers, at least try to be nice about giving out directions. We aren’t little game pieces for you to play with, and being mean may result in us not liking you when we actually meet.”
Turning to Honey, she narrowed her eyes. “So far you’re okay. Try not to change that.”
"tada. lookie here, i'm a real human being! anyways, what i'm doing now is sending the links- as soon as they are downloaded, they will disappear from the phones. got it?" he huffed and fixed his hair, biting his lip in concentration.
Abby pulled out the phone and gasped. “Ooh, a touchscreen phone!” She pulled her ancient flip phone from her pocket and looked at it for a moment. “Nah I’m still keepin’ this.”

Jacobs head swum with all the information being given out all at once. And this girl's nickname for him... Honey...Senpai? He could understand Honey, but what did Senpai mean? Was it some other language? At least he was still in good standing with at least one member of the team. He pulled out the phone Axton had given him and his fingers brushed the pistol. He squeezed his eyes shut.

"C'mon Jacob! It'll be fine!"

Bang

"I don't think this is a good idea!"

Bang

"Why don't you give it a try?"

"Oh, no, I'll hurt someone."

"You'll be fine!"

"Okay."

Bang

Jacob pulled his hand away quickly, blinking tears away before they could form. He nearly dropped the phone. Jacob made his grasp on the device more firm and watched for the download to appear.

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Jacobs head swum with all the information being given out all at once. And this girl's nickname for him... Honey...Senpai? He could understand Honey, but what did Senpai mean? Was it some other language? At least he was still in good standing with at least one member of the team. He pulled out the phone Axton had given him and his fingers brushed the pistol. He squeezed his eyes shut.

"C'mon Jacob! It'll be fine!"

Bang

"I don't think this is a good idea!"

Bang

"Why don't you give it a try?"

"Oh, no, I'll hurt someone."

"You'll be fine!"

"Okay."

Bang

Jacob pulled his hand away quickly, blinking tears away before they could form. He nearly dropped the phone. Jacob made his grasp on the device more firm and watched for the download to appear.
(I’m sorry it was th first thing I she thought of. ....probably not the most accurate of names, but it’ll work. If you don’t know what it’s from, it’s Ouran Host Club)
Abby glanced at him. “Evil flashback?” She asked, eyebrow raised.

Casual Scribbles
January 29th, 2018, 05:22 AM
(I’m sorry it was th first thing I she thought of. ....probably not the most accurate of names, but it’ll work. If you don’t know what it’s from, it’s Ouran Host Club)
Abby glanced at him. “Evil flashback?” She asked, eyebrow raised.

(No, it's fine. I, myself, know what Senpai means, although I still have not gotten around to watching Ouran Host Club. Jacob just doesn't watch anime so his character doesn't know.)

Jacob let out a huff of air and turned his face away from the girl, who he decided to call Nickname, for now. The rest of the team didn't have to hear about that. They didn't even need to hear his voice! Silently thanking the download for popping up at that exact moment, Jacob busied himself with making sure everything transferred into his new phone.

Rivergold
January 29th, 2018, 07:34 AM
(No, it's fine. I, myself, know what Senpai means, although I still have not gotten around to watching Ouran Host Club. Jacob just doesn't watch anime so his character doesn't know.)

Jacob let out a huff of air and turned his face away from the girl, who he decided to call Nickname, for now. The rest of the team didn't have to hear about that. They didn't even need to hear his voice! Silently thanking the download for popping up at that exact moment, Jacob busied himself with making sure everything transferred into his new phone.
*gasp* I’ve actually been wanting to be called Nickname!! Thank you for making my dream come true!)
Abby frowned slightly, then took a step towards Honey. “Hey, um, could you help me with this? I’ve only ever used a flip phone.”

Casual Scribbles
January 29th, 2018, 02:53 PM
*gasp* I’ve actually been wanting to be called Nickname!! Thank you for making my dream come true!)
Abby frowned slightly, then took a step towards Honey. “Hey, um, could you help me with this? I’ve only ever used a flip phone.”

Jacob glanced over at Nickname. How was that flip phone still working! Those things were like a myth, they were so ancient! He nodded and took the phone, quickly downloading the information. He handed the phone back and waited for the child in front of him to pull out her phone as well Incandescence

Rivergold
January 29th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Jacob glanced over at Nickname. How was that flip phone still working! Those things were like a myth, they were so ancient! He nodded and took the phone, quickly downloading the information. He handed the phone back and waited for the child in front of him to pull out her phone as well Incandescence
She snorted at his shocked expression. "Less tech is less for the government to hack."

Rivergold
January 30th, 2018, 12:22 PM
hiraeth
Broken Madness
Incandescence
Casual Scribbles Bump?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 30th, 2018, 01:45 PM
I’m here what’s going on?!

lio
January 30th, 2018, 01:54 PM
axton nodded witg a small smile to himself. "a'ight. the links are sent; go ahead and download them. after that, get some rest. it's pretty early right now and all of you need to be up and ready at seven in order to head out. make sure the little one gets the most rest. axton, out." he did a little two-finger wave before turning off the camera and microphone. spinning in his chair, he stood up and stretched,
then went over to a raggedy bed on the floor. dixie barked from outside, causing a smile to curl up on his face. with a yawn, axton laid himself on the hard bed and closed his eyes, falling into a guarded sleep.

Casual Scribbles
January 31st, 2018, 05:17 AM
I’m here what’s going on?!

(Not much. Characters mostly just established nicknames because they don't know eachother's names, and their views on eachother. Hadea [Mr. Bad Boy] and Jacob [Honey~Senpai or just Honey] do not like each other in the slightest. Hades cares about Lilly [no nickname yet], as does Jacob. Jacob and Abby [Nickname] are on good terms.)

Rivergold
February 1st, 2018, 05:49 PM
(Not much. Characters mostly just established nicknames because they don't know eachother's names, and their views on eachother. Hadea [Mr. Bad Boy] and Jacob [Honey~Senpai or just Honey] do not like each other in the slightest. Hades cares about Lilly [no nickname yet], as does Jacob. Jacob and Abby [Nickname] are on good terms.)
(No he’s Mr. Baddie-Pants. And Axton is Speakers. ...those two names might change, but Jacob is now and forever Honey.)

rubinaito
February 1st, 2018, 07:32 PM
Lisa hesitated before slowly taking out her phone, the device massive in her small, thin hands. She looked at it, unsure of what she needed to do- so she looked up at Jacob, holding her phone out timidly to him. "U-Um, I don't know what to do." She said softly, biting down on her bottom lip and peering up at the young man with soft brown eyes. Her left hand clutched her faded white bunny close to her chest, clinging to the old toy as if for dear life. It was something she had never really stopped doing even though she was eight years old now. It was a habit clinging to her from her early years, for the bunny had always brought her comfort and warmth throughout her time as a child. Suddenly forced to grow up (as Lisa saw it) only made her cling to the stuffed animal for dear life as the world rushed around her and tried to snatch away her innocence. She parted open her mouth again, small pearly white teeth gleaming from inside her darkened mouth. "D-Do I, um, do I p-press the button?" She asked softly, staring up at Jacob with uncertainty and a vague expression of helplessness.

Rivergold
February 4th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Lisa hesitated before slowly taking out her phone, the device massive in her small, thin hands. She looked at it, unsure of what she needed to do- so she looked up at Jacob, holding her phone out timidly to him. "U-Um, I don't know what to do." She said softly, biting down on her bottom lip and peering up at the young man with soft brown eyes. Her left hand clutched her faded white bunny close to her chest, clinging to the old toy as if for dear life. It was something she had never really stopped doing even though she was eight years old now. It was a habit clinging to her from her early years, for the bunny had always brought her comfort and warmth throughout her time as a child. Suddenly forced to grow up (as Lisa saw it) only made her cling to the stuffed animal for dear life as the world rushed around her and tried to snatch away her innocence. She parted open her mouth again, small pearly white teeth gleaming from inside her darkened mouth. "D-Do I, um, do I p-press the button?" She asked softly, staring up at Jacob with uncertainty and a vague expression of helplessness.
“Yeah, I think you do,” Abby said when Honey didn’t reply. Casual Scribbles

Casual Scribbles
February 4th, 2018, 04:41 PM

Jacob nodded. He tapped at the button for the poor, young child. Oh, how he pitied her. Why was the world so cruel that it had to steal a child's innocence. He hoped that when they reached their final destination the little girl would be able to grow up. He glance at her stuffed toy, then over at Nickname. "Bunny?" He figured it was all he needed to say to get her to figure out the nickname.

rubinaito
February 4th, 2018, 04:53 PM

Jacob nodded. He tapped at the button for the poor, young child. Oh, how he pitied her. Why was the world so cruel that it had to steal a child's innocence. He hoped that when they reached their final destination the little girl would be able to grow up. He glance at her stuffed toy, then over at Nickname. "Bunny?" He figured it was all he needed to say to get her to figure out the nickname.
Misunderstanding Jacob and thinking he was talking to her and asking about her stuffed rabbit, Lisa looked down at her bunny. "Her name's Lilac. She used to be a pretty purple but the color faded away in the wash." She answered him, despite the question not being asked. She crossed her legs and looked down at the glowing screen of the phone, pressing the power button to turn it off and on again with curiosity strong in her gaze.

Rivergold
February 4th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Misunderstanding Jacob and thinking he was talking to her and asking about her stuffed rabbit, Lisa looked down at her bunny. "Her name's Lilac. She used to be a pretty purple but the color faded away in the wash." She answered him, despite the question not being asked. She crossed her legs and looked down at the glowing screen of the phone, pressing the power button to turn it off and on again with curiosity strong in her gaze.
“Bunny?” she asked, thinking of the anime Tiger & Bunny. She was about to respond when the girl spoke and sat down. Looking at the girl, Abby narrowed her eyes, watching her absorbment in the device. “Kitten.”