PDA

View Full Version : I’m a Warrior *cough his theme song*

Mango
January 27th, 2018, 03:58 PM
This is about how my new character Rusty gets into Thunderclan.*cough* Totally not related to Firestar, only that his gender, clan, clan apprentice name. Differences: Odds in becoming TC leader 1%, odds he’d have a rival as large as Tigerstar 1% let’s ignore the slightly similar plotline apprenticehood.

Rusty is a kittypet who dreams of hunting in the forest, he has a friend who lives next door [Friend] they play together, one day the young the six moon kitten, Rusty leaves to attempt to hunt he is half-decent when a Thunderclan [Apprentice] attacks him as he’s a trespasser, but ends up practically sharing tounges with him and invites him to join the clan, he asks to sleep on it and talks with [Friend] and ignores [Friend] warning that Wild Cats eat bones and live cats that trespass. He joins the clan and has a [Mentor] to train him. He and [Apprentice] soon become best friends.
NOTE: He’s not Firestar because no Ravenpaw, Sandpaw, Dustpaw, Tigerheart, Bluestar, Longtail, Duskstripe.
Roles:
Friend
Apprentice
Mentor

Form!
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Role:

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Form!
Name:Bingo
Appearance:Ya no him
Personality:Ya no him
Role:Apprentice cuz I'm bored and why not

Form!
Name:Bubble
Appearance:I forgot and I'm honestly too lazy to check right now. If ya need I can but not now XD
Personality:Seems arrogant and seems that he thinks of himself as royalty but really he's actually pretty nice, he just NEEDS attention 24/7
Role:Friend

2018 Okapi