PDA

View Full Version : CascadeClan (OPEN)

MercuryTheCat
January 27th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Territory Description
CascadeClan is a clan set in an empty, grassy clearing, near a cascade that empties into a lake, far from the clan's camp. All of the clan is surrounded by trees.
The camp itself is a sandy patch in the center of one of two sides of the clearing divided by the river. The dens are small holes dug in the sand, similar to rabbit burrows, but much larger.
On one side of the territory is a large number of rocks, carefully placed as steps to the top of the cascade, in which there is a shallow lake. Among these rocks also lies CascadeClan's moonstone.

On the opposite side of the river, rogues walk through frequently.

Rules:
-No more than 3 medicine cats at once.
-No more than 2 medicine cat apprentices at once.
-Queens cannot have an unrealistic amount of kits. (5 maximum)
-You may kill other characters, but only with the character owner's permission.
-Ask the clan leader before beginning to roleplay territory invasions, such as dogs, or other clans. (Rogues and kittypets don't count for this rule.)
-Don't roleplay other people's characters.
-Use parentheses for OOC
-If roleplaying more than one character, begin the sentence with "(Name)"
-Please, no "Mary sues" or characters with unrealistic pelt colors. (hot pink, neon blue, green, purple, etc.)

Clan Members:
Leader: Mercurystar
Deputy: (OPEN)
Warriors: (OPEN)
Apprentices: (OPEN)

Elders: (OPEN)
Medicine cats: (OPEN)
Medicine cat apprentices: (OPEN)

Queens: None
Kits: None (OPEN)

Application form:
Name:
Role:
Weaknesses:
Kin:
Personality traits:
(Image or text)Appearance:

(Optional, apprentices/kits only.) Preferred suffix:

My Application form:
Name: Mercurystar
Role: Leader
Strengths: Fast reflexes. Good at hunting and finding prey. Finds solutions to puzzling questions easily. If given enough time, can make a pretty solid plan.
Weaknesses: Not physically strong. Fast runner, but has low stamina. Eats more than she probably should. Not very good at thinking of solutions in the moment things are happening.
Kin: Mist (Daughter//Loner)
Personality traits: Kind, loving, and well-humored. Jokes around with those close to her. Will be serious when needed.
Appearance: Very thick fur. Blue eyes and a sleek, gray body.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/4e9f/f/2018/027/0/9/mercury_by_sneakyfox03-dc1ch3v.png

Twilight01
January 27th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Can you save me a med-cat position? I have to create a new character and my phone is about to die. I'll make her within an hour or so.

Jynx
January 27th, 2018, 05:06 PM
{ Name }
Everestpaw

{ Age }
8 Moons

{ Gender }
Female

{ Role }
Apprentice

{ Sexuality + Pronouns }
Heterosexual + she / her

{ Strengths }
Very fast
Quite strong hearing

{ Weaknesses }
Small in stature
Rather horrible sense of sight

{ Kin }
Open

{ Personality }
Clever + honest + open-minded + shy + calm + introverted + indecisive + timid + trusting + charming

{ Appearance }
Reference (http://www.sobi.org/photos/Cat/Selcuk/DSC_3390.jpg)

{ Other }
Warrior name is to be Everestfire
MercuryTheCat

MercuryTheCat
January 27th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Twilight01
Sure thing! Editing the post right now.

Deranged Llama
Adding you to the list.

RP will start soon!

MercuryTheCat
January 27th, 2018, 05:52 PM
Can't seem to edit my post. Maybe because my account's pretty new.

I'll write down another list elsewhere and send it with a reply before we start the rp.

Twilight01
January 27th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Twilight01
Sure thing! Editing the post right now.

Deranged Llama
Adding you to the list.

RP will start soon!
Sorry I didn't make one in the time set, I went out go watch the death cure, I'll try and do it now.

Twilight01
January 27th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Name: Embersong
Role: Deputy
Strengths: Kind, caring, brave, loyal
Weaknesses: Sarcastic, short temper, vain
Kin: Open
Personality traits: whatever is above.
(Image or text)Appearance: http://catbreedswithpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/9665916133_152cdfb867_b_Tortoiseshell-cats.jpg MercuryTheCat

cute skeleton
January 27th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Name: wishpaw // silverwing // ashcloud // duskfur
Role: medicine cat apprentice // queen // warrior // warrior
Strengths: her smartness // her speed // his strenght // how quite he is
Weaknesses: strength // to trusting // only trusts clan mates // not very social
Kin: open // open // open // open
Personality traits: kind, caring, scared (only some) // protective, trustful, quite (only some) // fierce, brave, confident (only some) // quite, shy, sad (only some)
(Image or text)Appearance: grey she cat with with lighter and darker grey spots. her eye left eye if blue and her right is green. // light grey she cat with grey stripes. her back legs are white, her front paws are white, her stomach is white and her chest and front of her neck is also white. the tip of her muzzle is white and the bottom of her tail is white to. her eyes are amber// a completely grey cat with black swirls, his eyes are yellow // he is a black cat with half of his head tan and the rest down to just above his waste (if cats had a waste) his back left tip of his paw is also tan along with the very tip of his tail. his eyes are green.

(Optional, apprentices/kits only.) Preferred suffix:

silverwings kits are not born yet. and i didnt do all of their personalities cause that would take forever.

MercuryTheCat
January 28th, 2018, 01:29 AM
Aphmau plushie
All of your characters have been added to the list!