PDA

View Full Version : Should I Make This Roleplay?

wolfie
January 26th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Since I have a idea for a fun roleplay with my OC Vix being more or like the host. Yet I don't want to make one if nobody will join. This is like a game-roleplay but more of roleplay than game. Characters will die, so keep that in mind. Their may be a plot twist when the ending is near. (The roleplay ends when everyone escapes or dies.) The idea is this ---->

In a castle where prisoners were held to his enjoyment. It seem endless, no one has ever escaped. Tempted, indeed and they did. Vix let them get far, played with them. Then killed them. It was all a game to the hybrid. The game grew boring to him so, he gave everyone a chance to escape. If you past all the tests. The catch was though, the one (or teams sometimes) who was the last one to finish it would be killed or returned to their cell. It was more of a random choice to Vix's ideal. One of the perks was that the first one(s) to finish would be able to skip a trail. Then if they finished it they get to escape and return to their homeland.

I still have no idea of how many tests their should be, maybe about 15? Either way I think I'll let the tests be able to be roleplay. Please only pick two choices one being how many tests and the other being if I should make this roleplay.

wolfie
January 27th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Bump

wolfie
January 29th, 2018, 02:47 PM
bumpy bump