PDA

View Full Version : Mentors in need of Apprentices!

Dust
January 26th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Alright so! I need some apprentices for these kitties. Most of them are experienced warriors and are ready to train up some youngin's. I don't remember if I've done finders for them before, so I'm sorry if I forgot any of them had an apprentice ;w;

Only requirements are please be literate and active!!

Silversky (https://dustsbabies.weebly.com/silversky.html)
"The Dad mentor"

!Thunderclan!
-Apprentice can be male or female!
-Has younger kits, so may baby or spoil his apprentice w/ compliments and advice
-Will frequently gush about his family to them!
-Needs to be a gentle or easy-going apprentice that he can bond with
-Most of their training will consist mostly of hunting, but also many defensive battle moves + some offensive
-Their training will be frequent and intensive due to his workaholic nature!

Badgerbite (https://dustsbabies.weebly.com/badgerbite.html)
"The Edgy Fake-Mom mentor"

!Shadowclan!
-Does not give praise often
-Wants to act like a mother to her apprentices and tends to manipulate them into doing what she wants
-Focuses heavily on offensive and deadly battle moves
-Is a grouch 24/7, but can sometimes be very sweet and empathetic
-Apprentice may have a troubled home-life or very meek, although she would prefer an apprentice who is aggressive and impulsive

Brambleflight (https://dustsbabies.weebly.com/brambleflight.html)
"The Big Brother mentor"

!Skyclan!
-Is quite a troublemaker
-Prefers an apprentice with a similar personality, but could benefit with a shy apprentice
-Loves to play pranks and goof off
-Will focus mainly on offensive battle skills, hunting, and misdirection
-Can be late to training sessions

If you have a character page, just go ahead and link it so I can take a look! If not, please follow this form! The apprentice can be a new apprentice, or an apprentice in need of a new mentor.

Name:
Brief personality:
Skills (ie. hunting, climbing, scent, etc):
Which mentor?:

Jynx
January 26th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Name
Otterpaw

Personality
Otter is a rambunctious ball of fur and a troublemaker at heart. She loves joking around and just hanging with her fellow apprentices. She isn't afraid of a fight, and would rather speak her mind than go unheard. Otter absolutely loves running through the woods and climbing trees, and is an expert at scaring squirrels. Otter has had more than her fair share of mischief, and absolutely loves taking credit for anything she can. By an outsider, one wouldn't be at fault by assuming her only goal in life was to be as crazy and wild as possible from dawn to dusk and all the hours in between. Although she has some trouble focusing and staying on task, you couldn't ask for a more enthusiastic or, to be quite frank, obnoxious apprentice.

Skills
Climbing and running

Mentor
Brambleflight

Other
Dust

Dust
January 26th, 2018, 06:52 PM
-snip-

Accepted!

Bramble and Otter look like they would get along just fine <3 I'm ready for roleplay as soon as you are (^^) If you would like to set one up, just send me a vm!

Dawn & Dark
January 26th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Name: Darkpaw
Brief Personality: Darkpaw is an ambitious cat, and sticks with what he plans. He loves gossip and is very overprotective of his family.
Skills: Hunting, Fighting
Mentor: Badgerbite

*boop (https://dawndarkcharries.weebly.com/darkpaw.html)*

Dust
January 26th, 2018, 08:03 PM
-snip

Accepted!

If you would like to set up a roleplay just vm me! :D <3

Empress Of Evil
January 26th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Name: Featherpaw
Brief Personality: Shy | Kind | Gentle | Patient | Loud | Loyal | Strong | Bright | Polite | Stubborn | Strong-Willed | Fierce
Skills (ie. hunting, climbing, scent, etc): Defence and hunting
Which mentor?: Silversky

Dust
January 26th, 2018, 09:52 PM
-snip-

Accepted!! <3

We can get started as soon as you want! Just send me a vm whenever you're ready (^^)!