PDA

View Full Version : Future Mate for My Grump

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 11:45 AM
So some of you have heard of my new Riverclan apprentice Needlepaw (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/needlepaw.html)Needlepaw(don't get him confused with Neetlekit) and he is looking for a Future Mate. I want her to be loving towards him and she must see through his grumpy side. Needlepaw was abandoned by the Riverclan camp and was taken into the clan when he was 4 moons old. Can be from any clan.

Form
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Mention:
Other/Questions:

If you have a site just post it with your cats name.

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Bump

Barnabas
January 25th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Anyone?

Sharky-Lou
January 25th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Name: Blizzardpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Age: 9 moons (smack dab in the middle of being an apprentice)
Looks: Blizzardpaw has a sleek white pelt, speckled with grey dots and a tipped grey tail. Her eyes are a deep honey color, and she has a scar on her left cheek from when she was younger. A few references; one for her coat, 769 and one for her eyes 770.
Personality: Blizzardpaw is a cheery young cat, more arrogant and naive than anything. Yet, she is persistent, and when she has her mind set she is unbudging. Blizzardpaw is also quite loyal as a default of this, and willingly will die for her clan. She also holds the hope of serving her clan however she can as a mighty warrior when she grows up.
Mention: ?
Other/Questions: Sorry, but what do you want me to fill out in the mention category? That's the only thing I'm confused about!