PDA

View Full Version : galespring + olivewhisker | problematic cousin finder

Fel
January 24th, 2018, 12:27 AM
aaaalright, windclan cousins galespring and olivewhisker need a few relations / to get into roleplay!

visual ref; [gale on the right, olive on the left] (https://i.imgur.com/Rvdc2xQ.png)

galespring is 34 moons, bisexual, and the more level-headed of the two, somber and responsible. she's one who finds it a bit harder to interact socially and make friends, though her respectful demeanor makes her a more positive appearance around camp. she's not afraid to boss other cats around, and gets rather irritated with the smallest mistakes in another's work. she often has to babysit her younger cousin, trying to be a role model as the only family he has left. she's not very good at it.

olivewhisker is 13 moons, bisexual, and less of a workaholic. instead, this cat finds himself constantly desiring social interaction- he's a criminal flirt, and seems to have a knack for both making friends and enemies. he can often come off strongly, constantly irritating other cats and enjoying life rather than working just to serve his own clan. he's lazy and sociable, and if he's got a problem with you, he'll say it to your face. he doesn't worry about criticism.

both of them need friends [and enemies, in olive's sake], and generally, cats to roleplay with, preferably in windclan! no form or anything, just comment down below!

Fel
January 24th, 2018, 09:59 PM
bump!

Starfall
January 25th, 2018, 01:01 AM
I have Starflower as someone Olivewhisker can flirt with, and possibly dislike a little later. Of course he'll make Star sniffle a little bit but he won't go away

and I also have Whitepaw as a future enemy for both of them

He hate's getting bossed around so he can sass Gale
and he would snap at Olive if he flirted

Aquarius
January 25th, 2018, 10:16 AM
I have Starflower as someone Olivewhisker can flirt with, and possibly dislike a little later. Of course he'll make Star sniffle a little bit but he won't go away

Galespring seems like quite an interesting cat, and so does Olivewhisker. I have a WindClan molly named Auburnrose I could roleplay and I also have a young tom named Duskstrike, and a female named Dewrunner who's his sister, and they are both around Olivewhisker's age!

Fel
January 25th, 2018, 08:00 PM

ahh, that'd be lovely! perhaps we could rp star and olive sometime soon! :0 they sound like super interesting characters!

Galespring seems like quite an interesting cat, and so does Olivewhisker. I have a WindClan molly named Auburnrose I could roleplay and I also have a young tom named Duskstrike, and a female named Dewrunner who's his sister, and they are both around Olivewhisker's age!

ayyy, anyone in specific you'd like to rp with? :0 both of them are open, and i'm totally free right now!

Aquarius
January 26th, 2018, 09:15 AM
ahh, that'd be lovely! perhaps we could rp star and olive sometime soon! :0 they sound like super interesting characters!

ayyy, anyone in specific you'd like to rp with? :0 both of them are open, and i'm totally free right now!

Duskstrike and Olivewhisker could be an interesting roleplay if you'd like! <3

Fel
January 26th, 2018, 11:20 AM
Duskstrike and Olivewhisker could be an interesting roleplay if you'd like! <3
good with me! :0 would you mind starting?

Aquarius
January 26th, 2018, 02:24 PM
good with me! :0 would you mind starting?

Not at all! <3 Which post length do you prefer?

Fel
January 26th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Not at all! <3 Which post length do you prefer?
any are fine w/ me!! i can match posts!

Aquarius
January 27th, 2018, 10:50 AM
any are fine w/ me!! i can match posts!

Alright, awesome! Would you like me to start?

Fel
January 27th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Alright, awesome! Would you like me to start?
mhm, that'd be neat!