PDA

View Full Version : ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ

fresh
January 23rd, 2018, 10:28 PM
do not quote this post, mention me.
also, all roles are accounted for, but this thread isn't closed. feel free to post your thoughts/suggestions/questions or use it for reference.

flash, flash, flash.
the taunts singe her tongue like ash.
her best friend gone, out of time
forced, by the world, to make the climb.
but it was her who truly suffered in the end.
her paws stained bloodred
his paws lying there, dead.
she made it there in a flash
he gnashed
he thrashed
and fell with a splash.
the flash had been framed
for the death of her best friend
and while she assured herself she wasn't to blame
she had lit the flame.

a plot i had been planning to do for a while till i saw the perfect opportunity: shadowclan medicine cat apprentice! yay!
this is about my new character flashpaw. more information on her later.
so this plot will be relatively short as i am impatient and ned this done quickly. if you have read all this, put stormflash somewhere in your post. the poem also explains a good bit so... yeah. i'll answer any questions anyone happens to have separately.
on to the plot!!

and Flashpaw had been best friends since kithood, and early apprenticeship of course. Over the course of time they grew even closer. As a kit and a new apprentice, Flashpaw had been the skeptical, strategic, reserved one of the bunch, always voicing her opinion but also having reasonable evidence behind her beliefs. [Best Friend] had always been the one to make her feel more relaxed and at ease, occassionally even getting her to crack a joke, which made the pair nearly inseperable and compatible in every way. The perfect fairytale.
Until one day when they were out training with [Mentor One] and [Mentor Two]. Flashpaw heard a rustle in the bushes, and, wary, asked what it was. [Best Friend] explained excitedly that it was probably prey, and that they should go and catch it for the Clan. Reluctantly agreeing after the okay from their mentors, Flashpaw slunk alongside him, listening carefully, as they stalked the unseen thing. The bushes rustled again in front of them, so they darted forward. And again. And again. When [Best Friend] realized it was getting suspicious and suggested they turn back, Flashpaw stopped for a moment. What had she been here to do? Where was she? And then it all came back to her.
A few minutes later.
Those few minutes were filled with utter confusion, until suddenly, she looked around and [Best Friend] was gone. Vanished. Completely. The scent trail was strong enough, so she followed it. Upon reaching the end, her eyes could barely take in the ghastly site before she shut them hard. Panic washed through her, fear taking over as her breaths became labored and thick. Trying to calm herself again, she opened her eyes slowly.
And screamed.
Loudly.
In front of her was [Best Friend], broken, bruised, and bloody on the ground, small and crumpled like wadded up paper. Flashpaw begged him to wake up, before he died. She was certain he'd died. Her paws were coated in blood from the tom.
And that's when the mentors walked onto the scene.
Horrified, Flashpaw wailed and cried, and...
blacked out again.
When she awoke once more she was in the medicine den. Daydream asked whether she could remember what happened, and Flashpaw, with a shaking voice, replied that bits and pieces were missing and fading in and out. They revealed that she had gained Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the trauma of the event, and that it was confirmed that her best friend was dead. Wailing, the she-cat refused to talk for the next three days. She blindly followed her duties around, hunting and battle training, even thought she could barely remember what she had learned the next day.

AND THE PLOT WILL CONTINUE FROM HERE! the whole thick of this plot is that flash's best friend is actually not dead ;0. some cat looking like him was killed, rather, and the body was so messed up that no cat could correctly identify the body. i'm hoping for a future confrontation between the two, and possibly some other cats as well. he can either come back to the Clan after that, or he can remain a loner/rogue. roleplayer's choice. also, it mentions in the plot that she blacks out, right? well, the reason for this is that she cannot remember the parts where she blacked out. no cat knows what happened in between finding her best friend and him running off. (note: with p.t.s.d. your mind will sometimes not allow you to remember the tragic event that occurred to give you the disorder, and can obviously cause further trauma. just looking for a reason as to why i put that in there earlier x3)

ཞơƖɛʂ ʄơཞ ɬɧıʂ ℘Ɩơɬ

[Best Friend]
- мυѕт вє α тσм
- кιи∂, єχ¢ιтє∂, αи∂ єи¢συяαgιиg
[NOTE- HE'S NOT ACTUALLY DEAD]
taken by Casual Scribbles's branchpaw

[B][Mentor One]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ) [flashpaw's mentor]
taken by Mauve's servalwing

[Mentor Two]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ) [branchpaw's mentor]
taken by Fuzzyfeline's hollyshadow

ᖴOᖇᗰ
name;
appearance;
personality;
role;
skills;
weaknesses;
other;
questions;
Ä̤l̤̈s̤̈ö̤. F̤̈l̤̈ä̤s̤̈ḧ̤p̤̈ä̤ẅ̤ ḧ̤ä̤s̤̈ ä̤ m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ä̤l̤̈ d̤̈ï̤s̤̈ö̤r̤̈d̤̈ë̤r̤̈ c̤̈ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ë̤d̤̈ post traumatic stress disorder (https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/index.shtml) ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ asthma (http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/asthma).

fresh
January 23rd, 2018, 11:51 PM
bump~

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 12:54 AM
bump~

Oh meh star clan! I would love to be Best friend XD
His name would be Bat`Paw.

Rivergold
January 24th, 2018, 01:46 AM
flash, flash, flash.
the taunts singe her tongue like ash.
her best friend gone, out of time
forced, by the world, to make the climb.
but it was her who truly suffered in the end.
her paws stained bloodred
his paws lying there, dead.
she made it there in a flash
he gnashed
he thrashed
and fell with a splash.
the flash had been framed
for the death of her best friend
and while she assured herself she wasn't to blame
she had lit the flame.

a plot i had been planning to do for a while till i saw the perfect opportunity: shadowclan medicine cat apprentice! yay!
this is about my new character flashpaw. more information on her later.
so this plot will be relatively short as i am impatient and ned this done quickly. if you have read all this, put stormflash somewhere in your post. the poem also explains a good bit so... yeah. i'll answer any questions anyone happens to have separately.
on to the plot!!

[Best Friend] and Flashpaw had been best friends since kithood, and early apprenticeship of course. Over the course of time they grew even closer. As a kit and a new apprentice, Flashpaw had been the skeptical, strategic, reserved one of the bunch, always voicing her opinion but also having reasonable evidence behind her beliefs. [Best Friend] had always been the one to make her feel more relaxed and at ease, occassionally even getting her to crack a joke, which made the pair nearly inseperable and compatible in every way. The perfect fairytale.
Until one day when they were out training with [Mentor One] and [Mentor Two]. Flashpaw heard a rustle in the bushes, and, wary, asked what it was. [Best Friend] explained excitedly that it was probably prey, and that they should go and catch it for the Clan. Reluctantly agreeing after the okay from their mentors, Flashpaw slunk alongside him, listening carefully, as they stalked the unseen thing. The bushes rustled again in front of them, so they darted forward. And again. And again. When [Best Friend] realized it was getting suspicious and suggested they turn back, Flashpaw stopped for a moment. What had she been here to do? Where was she? And then it all came back to her.
A few minutes later.
Those few minutes were filled with utter confusion, until suddenly, she looked around and [Best Friend] was gone. Vanished. Completely. The scent trail was strong enough, so she followed it. Upon reaching the end, her eyes could barely take in the ghastly site before she shut them hard. Panic washed through her, fear taking over as her breaths became labored and thick. Trying to calm herself again, she opened her eyes slowly.
And screamed.
Loudly.
In front of her was [Best Friend], broken, bruised, and bloody on the ground, small and crumpled like wadded up paper. Flashpaw begged him to wake up, before he died. She was certain he'd died. Her paws were coated in blood from the tom.
And that's when the mentors walked onto the scene.

okay. here's when it gets complicated.
im still deciding between two different endings. note that one involves [Best Friend] never even existing. another involves [Best Friend] not dying. so if you'd like more details on the two to give me advice, just ask. for now, though, this is about all i've got.

ཞơƖɛʂ ʄơཞ ɬɧıʂ ℘Ɩơɬ

[Best Friend]
- мυѕт вє α тσм
- кιи∂, єχ¢ιтє∂, αи∂ єи¢συяαgιиg
- [subject to change:] σкαу ωιтн ∂уιиg/иєνєя єχιѕтιиg αт αℓℓ

[Mentor One]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ)

[Mentor Two]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ)

Ä̤l̤̈s̤̈ö̤. F̤̈l̤̈ä̤s̤̈ḧ̤p̤̈ä̤ẅ̤ ḧ̤ä̤s̤̈ ä̤ m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ä̤l̤̈ d̤̈ï̤s̤̈ö̤r̤̈d̤̈ë̤r̤̈ c̤̈ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ë̤d̤̈ d̤̈ë̤m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ï̤ä̤ (https://m.alz.org/what-is-dementia.asp) ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ ä̤s̤̈ẗ̤ḧ̤m̤̈ä̤ (http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/asthma).

a̤̮g̤̮a̤̮j̤̮n̤̮, t̤̮h̤̮i̤̮s̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ w̤̮i̤̮l̤̮l̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮ p̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ a̤̮s̤̮ s̤̮o̤̮o̤̮n̤̮ a̤̮s̤̮ i̤̮ m̤̮a̤̮k̤̮e̤̮ a̤̮ d̤̮e̤̮c̤̮i̤̮s̤̮i̤̮o̤̮n̤̮, b̤̮ṳ̮t̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ c̤̮a̤̮n̤̮ a̤̮l̤̮w̤̮a̤̮y̤̮s̤̮ a̤̮p̤̮p̤̮l̤̮y̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮e̤̮ t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ i̤̮s̤̮ c̤̮e̤̮r̤̮t̤̮a̤̮i̤̮n̤̮! i̤̮f̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ w̤̮a̤̮n̤̮t̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ w̤̮a̤̮i̤̮t̤̮ f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮ t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮ p̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮e̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ m̤̮a̤̮k̤̮e̤̮ a̤̮ c̤̮o̤̮m̤̮m̤̮i̤̮t̤̮m̤̮e̤̮n̤̮t̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ a̤̮ r̤̮o̤̮l̤̮e̤̮, t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮n̤̮ t̤̮e̤̮l̤̮l̤̮ m̤̮e̤̮ a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮ i̤̮ c̤̮a̤̮n̤̮ m̤̮e̤̮n̤̮t̤̮i̤̮o̤̮n̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ w̤̮h̤̮e̤̮n̤̮ i̤̮t̤̮'s̤̮ p̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮.
.....*makes a cat*

Best Friend:
Firpaw
Sleek grey tom with dark green eyes, black paws, ears, and tail-tip.
Teensy tiny punny problem/wisecracker

Question: if best friend doesn’t exist, what happens with mentor 2?

fresh
January 24th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Oh meh star clan! I would love to be Best friend XD
His name would be Bat`Paw.
i was tired last night so i forgot to add a form lol
Rivergold
can you guys edit your posts to use the new form i posted? i forgot to last night
thank youuuu!

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 03:30 PM
i was tired last night so i forgot to add a form lol
Rivergold
can you guys edit your posts to use the new form i posted? i forgot to last night
thank youuuu!

name; Bat`Paw
gender; Tom
appearande; Pure black pelt with cyan eyes.
personality; Blunt ][ Joker ][ Silly ][ Prankster at times ][ Stubborn
role; Best Friend?
skills; Swift in battles, and clumsy hunter.
weaknesses; Being alone.
other; He lost his loner family to a badger, and was taken in by the clan.

(Xd )

fresh
January 24th, 2018, 03:58 PM
name; Bat`Paw
gender; Tom
appearande; Pure black pelt with cyan eyes.
personality; Blunt ][ Joker ][ Silly ][ Prankster at times ][ Stubborn
role; Best Friend?
skills; Swift in battles, and clumsy hunter.
weaknesses; Being alone.
other; He lost his loner family to a badger, and was taken in by the clan.

(Xd )
you're missing something :0

fresh
January 24th, 2018, 09:27 PM
bump !!

fresh
January 25th, 2018, 06:37 AM
bop

Rivergold
January 25th, 2018, 01:13 PM
@ blue jellie

name; Firpaw
gender; male
appearance; pic coming soon... Sleek grey tom with dark green eyes, black paws, ears, and tail-tip.
personality; A bit snarky, and tends to make puns...sometimes.
role; bff
skills; punniness
weaknesses; Being without Flashpaw
other; Are you friends with Storm_Flash?
questions; if best friend doesn’t exist, what happens with mentor 2?

fresh
January 25th, 2018, 06:54 PM
@ blue jellie

name; Firpaw
gender; male
appearance; pic coming soon... Sleek grey tom with dark green eyes, black paws, ears, and tail-tip.
personality; A bit snarky, and tends to make puns...sometimes.
role; bff
skills; punniness
weaknesses; Being without Flashpaw
other; Are you friends with Storm_Flash?
questions; if best friend doesn’t exist, what happens with mentor 2?
to answer your question, mentor two will just always have been a normal warrior who hung out with flashpaw. and i am leaning toward ptsd rather than dementia or hallucinations, so there's a good chance he'll end up existing.

Rivergold
January 26th, 2018, 12:18 PM
to answer your question, mentor two will just always have been a normal warrior who hung out with flashpaw. and i am leaning toward ptsd rather than dementia or hallucinations, so there's a good chance he'll end up existing.
okie!

fresh
January 29th, 2018, 10:43 PM
b
u
m
p

Casual Scribbles
February 5th, 2018, 05:36 AM
You know what... I'll apply for two things. Might help you out.

Best Friend
name; Branchpaw
gender; male
appearance; he's a brown tabby with cream paws, underbelly, muzzle, and tail. He has one amber eye and one blue eye.
personality; Branchpaw is pretty happy-go-lucky, but also a bit sarcastic and will occasionally tease Flashpaw - all in good nature though. He likes to make jokes and will try to look on the bright side of things mist of the time.
role; Best Friend
skills; He has good hearing, which makes him a great hunter. His fightings not bad either, but he's not as good at that as he is at hunting.
weaknesses; he has, like, no sense of direction.
other; not that I can think of
questions; why didn't the best friend come back to the Clan? What was his motivation for staying as a rogue.

Mentor
name; Brightclaw
gender; female
appearance; Brightclaw is an orange, black, and white calico cat. Her fur color is mostly black, though. She has green eyes.
personality; Brightclaw is quiet, but not shy. She takes part in a lot of conversations. She's a very gentle cat, but dear StarClan you do not want to meet her in battle. It's how she got her name. She loves kits and hopes to have her own someday.
role; one of the mentors. It doesn't matter to me which one.
skills; She's fairly good at climbing trees, and her quietness makes it easy for her to sneak up on enemies or prey. Stormflash never saw her coming... poor Stormflash.
weaknesses; Once she's in the thick of a battle, she doesn't know when to stop.
other; no
questions; above

fresh
February 7th, 2018, 08:19 PM
bump!!
the choosing date is febuary fifteenth!
Casual Scribbles
Rivergold Bat`Pelt

fresh
February 11th, 2018, 08:24 PM
bump

Fuzzy
February 12th, 2018, 01:34 PM
name; Hollyshadow.
gender; Female, She/Her.
appearance; Holly (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/black-cat-153561.jpg).
personality; Kind, helpful, loyal, brave, compassionate, shy at times. After Beast friends death: Distant, hyper vigilance, skittish, quite, a bit depressed.
role; Mentor 2? Whoever mentors the Best friend.
skills; Hunting, stealth, night hunting, one on one fights.
weaknesses; Multiple cats vs her, being loud, talking in front of a large group.
other; She will have PTSD, from seeing her "Apprentice" broken and dead. Her personality will mix sometimes as she tries to be her old self again.
questions; Do you like Stormflash?

blue jellie

fresh
February 12th, 2018, 07:43 PM
;3

fresh
February 15th, 2018, 04:44 PM
after much deliberation, i've come to this conclusion for the roles of my poor flashpaw's plot ;(...

Fuzzyfeline
hollyshadow is accepted!!

Casual Scribbles
branchpaw is accepted!!

i'm leaving the other mentor spot open as to have more variety, so if you didn't get a role [ Rivergold Bat`Pelt ] you can apply for that! i'll choose it by tomorrow!

Casual Scribbles
February 18th, 2018, 10:56 AM
after much deliberation, i've come to this conclusion for the roles of my poor flashpaw's plot ;(...

Fuzzyfeline
hollyshadow is accepted!!

Casual Scribbles
branchpaw is accepted!!

i'm leaving the other mentor spot open as to have more variety, so if you didn't get a role [ Rivergold Bat`Pelt ] you can apply for that! i'll choose it by tomorrow!

(May I change Branchpaw's appearance very slightly? He currently looks exactly like another character I have in SkyClan. Can I make both eyes amber? Also, what is his motivation for leaving the Clan?)

fresh
February 18th, 2018, 01:17 PM
(May I change Branchpaw's appearance very slightly? He currently looks exactly like another character I have in SkyClan. Can I make both eyes amber? Also, what is his motivation for leaving the Clan?)
yes, you can change his eye color! it doesn't matter to me. his motivation can be any number of things;
that he's scared, that he made friends he doesn't want to leave; your choice!

fresh
February 20th, 2018, 11:14 PM

Mauve
February 23rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
name;
Servalwing (www.maescats.weebly.com/servalwing.html)
gender;
Female
appearance;
Servalwing is a rather long limbed cat, with an average body and a long, fluffy tail. She has thick
fur with a white underbelly and white and beige base coat. There are several black spots coating
her pelt - hence her name - that fade into stripes on the sides of her pelt and around her legs.
There are black rings around her tail, though towards the end it appears to have been dipped
in black ink. Servalwing has tabby markings on her thin face that encircle enticing pale gray
eyes. They can appear to be storm-like when she is mad, though mostly they just look like rain
clouds. Her paws are a dirty white color, like she's constantly stepping in mud, however like the
rest of her fur they are always kept clean.
personality;
With a rather reserved personality, Servalwing is much more of an observer than she is a talker.
She likes to watch and store information for later uses, and won't go out of her way to network within
the Clan. She is polite and kind, though is a cat of few words. When she does speak, however, it is
often something quite profound and causes others to stop and think themselves. There is a
certain mysterious aura surrounding the feline, but if any cat were to question her loyalty to ShadowClan
or her belief in StarClan, she'll just as quick become angry and violent. Other than that, no cat ever
really sees her mad side. She prefers to put her emotions aside and deal with situations logically, and
hates the gray areas in life. Servalwing prefers to look at scenarios as either black or white; good or
bad. Though she holds a belief in her warrior ancestors, she doesn't rely solely on them, and won't wait
for their input before making the decision that she deems best. Her interests are to put her own Clan
first, followed by her family and those closest to her.
role;
Mentor One
skills;
+Tracking +Leadership +Detailed
+Listening +Creativity
weaknesses;
-Hesitation -Impatient -Logical
-Close Minded -Passive
other;
Stormflash is such a cool name! blue jellie
questions;
None!

fresh
February 23rd, 2018, 08:21 PM
name;
Servalwing (www.maescats.weebly.com/servalwing.html)
gender;
Female
appearance;
Servalwing is a rather long limbed cat, with an average body and a long, fluffy tail. She has thick
fur with a white underbelly and white and beige base coat. There are several black spots coating
her pelt - hence her name - that fade into stripes on the sides of her pelt and around her legs.
There are black rings around her tail, though towards the end it appears to have been dipped
in black ink. Servalwing has tabby markings on her thin face that encircle enticing pale gray
eyes. They can appear to be storm-like when she is mad, though mostly they just look like rain
clouds. Her paws are a dirty white color, like she's constantly stepping in mud, however like the
rest of her fur they are always kept clean.
personality;
With a rather reserved personality, Servalwing is much more of an observer than she is a talker.
She likes to watch and store information for later uses, and won't go out of her way to network within
the Clan. She is polite and kind, though is a cat of few words. When she does speak, however, it is
often something quite profound and causes others to stop and think themselves. There is a
certain mysterious aura surrounding the feline, but if any cat were to question her loyalty to ShadowClan
or her belief in StarClan, she'll just as quick become angry and violent. Other than that, no cat ever
really sees her mad side. She prefers to put her emotions aside and deal with situations logically, and
hates the gray areas in life. Servalwing prefers to look at scenarios as either black or white; good or
bad. Though she holds a belief in her warrior ancestors, she doesn't rely solely on them, and won't wait
for their input before making the decision that she deems best. Her interests are to put her own Clan
first, followed by her family and those closest to her.
role;
Mentor One
skills;
+Tracking +Leadership +Detailed
+Listening +Creativity
weaknesses;
-Hesitation -Impatient -Logical
-Close Minded -Passive
other;
Stormflash is such a cool name! blue jellie
questions;
None!
since no one else is applying to give you some competition, accepted! i'll close the thread now!