PDA

View Full Version : Another Rainy Day [PRIVATE]

rubinaito
January 22nd, 2018, 09:42 PM
Another Rainy Day

(I was hoping that Anastasia could run into your character and they could begin a friendship which develops into a relationship, rather than the quick flirting that we're both used to?)
Sasukewolf (madness)

[Starting Post]

The rain dripping down the windows of Anastasia's apartment was new to Anastasia Kingsley. Having been born in the hot, dry state of New Mexico, Anna had barely any contact with the beautiful, cloudy skies of Seattle, or the cool, refreshing rain that constantly dripped down the tinted windows of storefronts and cascaded down the slanted rooftops of the few small houses that were squeezed between skyscrapers and office buildings. However, Anna did not hate the rain- she loved it. The cool, brushing sound of rain gently tapping against the window was soothing, calming. She was currently seated in an armchair with a mug of tea held in her hands, wearing a periwinkle blue sweater over a white tank-top and a pair of comfortable, warm leggings. Her sock covered feet were planted on the ground, rubbing against the soft grey carpet that covered her living room floor. She glanced over at the unfinished manuscript, sighing and pushing her thick-framed glasses up the bridge of her nose and leaning down slightly to put down the mug. Her soft brown hair fell down her shoulders in waves, tumbling down her back and her bangs briefly covering her soft blue eyes. Anna gently placed her fingers on the wrinkled pages with a slight frown, looking at it slightly. An aspiring author and a third-grade teacher wasn't the best job to have during times like these, where rapid inflation was causing prices to skyrocket- the value of the dollar diminishing, and yet her paycheck still the same. She stood up and slipped her feet into her shoes, grabbing her purse and umbrella with a faint scowl of determination on her face. This was a day she should be enjoying the park, not fretting over a book that wouldn't be published. Her keys jangling, Anna unlocked the door and closed it behind her, heading down towards the apartment garage and sliding into her car. Tapping her phone, she got directions to the nearest Starbucks- for hot chocolate, of course, she couldn't stand coffee- and set off.

A minute or so passed before she pulled into a space between two large trucks, her small car fitting neatly in the space between them. Backing up slightly to ensure her car wouldn't be hit by oncoming traffic (parking on the side of the road was always risky, especially with such a small car) she finally turned off the engine and stepped out to look up at the small Starbucks nestled underneath a large bank, twirling her keys slightly before pocketing them. Tugging at her white scarf slightly, Anna didn't open her umbrella- it was only a short few steps to the door of the Cafe- and walked into the shop, slightly startled by the sudden ringing of the bell and the quiet chatter of the dining patrons. Glancing around nervously for a moment, she stepped down the little steps and made her way over to the counter to order. She cleared her throat slightly before she approached the cashier to ensure that her voice wouldn't come out as a froggy croak and smiled slightly. "Hello." She greeted the cashier, who greeted her back with a faint smile of their own. "Could I have a grande hot chocolate with a couple pumps of vanilla?" She requested, taking out her wallet and fumbling slightly to take out her Debit Card. The cashier nodded and swiped the card for her, tapping in the order and gesturing for the next person in line to approach. Taking back her blue card, Anna tucked it back into her wallet and stood by the counter to grab her hot chocolate when they were finished making it. She checked her phone for the time, and pocketed it before picking up her hot chocolate and sipped at it, the hot liquid cooling down quickly before she swallowed. Smiling, Anastasia turned to sit down at one of the tables.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 11:40 PM
Another Rainy Day

(I was hoping that Anastasia could run into your character and they could begin a friendship which develops into a relationship, rather than the quick flirting that we're both used to?)
Sasukewolf (madness)

[Starting Post]

The rain dripping down the windows of Anastasia's apartment was new to Anastasia Kingsley. Having been born in the hot, dry state of New Mexico, Anna had barely any contact with the beautiful, cloudy skies of Seattle, or the cool, refreshing rain that constantly dripped down the tinted windows of storefronts and cascaded down the slanted rooftops of the few small houses that were squeezed between skyscrapers and office buildings. However, Anna did not hate the rain- she loved it. The cool, brushing sound of rain gently tapping against the window was soothing, calming. She was currently seated in an armchair with a mug of tea held in her hands, wearing a periwinkle blue sweater over a white tank-top and a pair of comfortable, warm leggings. Her sock covered feet were planted on the ground, rubbing against the soft grey carpet that covered her living room floor. She glanced over at the unfinished manuscript, sighing and pushing her thick-framed glasses up the bridge of her nose and leaning down slightly to put down the mug. Her soft brown hair fell down her shoulders in waves, tumbling down her back and her bangs briefly covering her soft blue eyes. Anna gently placed her fingers on the wrinkled pages with a slight frown, looking at it slightly. An aspiring author and a third-grade teacher wasn't the best job to have during times like these, where rapid inflation was causing prices to skyrocket- the value of the dollar diminishing, and yet her paycheck still the same. She stood up and slipped her feet into her shoes, grabbing her purse and umbrella with a faint scowl of determination on her face. This was a day she should be enjoying the park, not fretting over a book that wouldn't be published. Her keys jangling, Anna unlocked the door and closed it behind her, heading down towards the apartment garage and sliding into her car. Tapping her phone, she got directions to the nearest Starbucks- for hot chocolate, of course, she couldn't stand coffee- and set off.

A minute or so passed before she pulled into a space between two large trucks, her small car fitting neatly in the space between them. Backing up slightly to ensure her car wouldn't be hit by oncoming traffic (parking on the side of the road was always risky, especially with such a small car) she finally turned off the engine and stepped out to look up at the small Starbucks nestled underneath a large bank, twirling her keys slightly before pocketing them. Tugging at her white scarf slightly, Anna didn't open her umbrella- it was only a short few steps to the door of the Cafe- and walked into the shop, slightly startled by the sudden ringing of the bell and the quiet chatter of the dining patrons. Glancing around nervously for a moment, she stepped down the little steps and made her way over to the counter to order. She cleared her throat slightly before she approached the cashier to ensure that her voice wouldn't come out as a froggy croak and smiled slightly. "Hello." She greeted the cashier, who greeted her back with a faint smile of their own. "Could I have a grande hot chocolate with a couple pumps of vanilla?" She requested, taking out her wallet and fumbling slightly to take out her Debit Card. The cashier nodded and swiped the card for her, tapping in the order and gesturing for the next person in line to approach. Taking back her blue card, Anna tucked it back into her wallet and stood by the counter to grab her hot chocolate when they were finished making it. She checked her phone for the time, and pocketed it before picking up her hot chocolate and sipped at it, the hot liquid cooling down quickly before she swallowed. Smiling, Anastasia turned to sit down at one of the tables.
ahhh yea!! I’m going to make this guy so cute!!!!!! )
Anastasia just happened to accidentally sit down at a table where a rather handsome man sat. He had mixed colored eyes one green the other blue and wore black classy looking glasses, his hair brown with shades of black and highlight green and red here and there stood out a bit as he suddenly jumps a bit feeling the table move a bit. His tanned skin almost golden like the sweet Carmel many had with their lattes here, he had a laptop and some kind of drawing pad in front of him and as you can tell from the many empty cups of now gone hot chocolate ( he can’t stand the bitter taste of course always something sweet for him :3) stacked right by him. He stares at the girl for a second confused to the point of being... confused! He wasn’t the type to talk to girls let alone anyone!! He mentally panics a bit and tried to say something but how?!
Okay. Think Amator ( The Latin name has a rhythmic quality. The meaning of Amator is ‘one who loves’. ) a girl sat down in front of you by accident so.. I don’t know! Try talking to her or something.
He gulps a bit as he begins to speak up in a shy rather husky voice “ um ma’am... I ... was um...” he lost it! He can’t just say he was sitting there first it would be rude and he would most likely get smacked for it!
Why he was overacting well... he’s not a outside person and more of a inside guy at best. He’s a Animator and a part time singer along with other art like part time jobs. He’s skilled in many musical instruments but the only drawing thing he can do is animation, he loves paintings and would try to make one but.. it usually ends up horribly. Yet now even more than ever, he’s kinda pressed for time why? Because his manger for some bar wanted a animation that sounds good but the man’s idea... well he’s not a artist for a reason but the pays good and he’ll be able to help out his sister a bit who’s still in high school by now. It’s been a couple of years since they seen each other and still he wondered how she was doing however even if he asked he wouldn’t get a answer from his parents. He is a out cast after all but that doesn’t matter he gets paid a lot so he’s happy with life... until now. He felt like a damn fool talking to this random girl so he once again begins to take a deep breath and speak again. “ um .... If you want to talk at least let me have a name?” He asks rather shyly than he realized... he just used a line from one of his characters from a show he’s making the big bad boy flirt called Sasuke ( name still in development) now he blushes madly “ wait I didn’t mean it like that! As friends of course um... I’m Amator, you’ve... sat down on my table so I was wondering if you were perhaps a fan... or...” again this reason right here is why he doesn’t go out often. But he usually does when it rains. It always gives him a peaceful calming feeling especially when he’s feeling stressed he can always listen to the songs of the rain to calm him down. He smiles softly as he closes his laptop “ um... unless you just wanted the chair?” He asks once again shyly but more kind.
Little did this man know that this little encounter will be the start of a whole new adventure :3

rubinaito
January 23rd, 2018, 08:43 PM
Anastasia took a seat, sliding her chair back and placing her cup down. She had been so focused on the papers in her hands that she had completely forgotten to check if the table was open or not- and as a result was startled quite a bit upon noticing the young man sitting across from her, staring at her with wide, beautiful bi-colored eyes. She blinked, taking in his appearance before writing down something hurridly- bi-colored eyes for Miguel will add to his character- looking up right afterward and smiling hesitantly. Right as the young man began to speak, a slight stutter shifting his shy and accented voice (rather adorable, Anna would later scrawl within her diary) Anastasia piped up as well, her words blurring together with Amator's. "Oh, I'm so sorry- I can move if-" She stopped, her cheeks tinted red with embarrassment. She ducked her head slightly, her bangs falling in front of her eyes as she tucked her much longer hair behind her ears- note to self, I need to get my bangs trimmed- and coughed delicately. "Sorry." She apologized sincerely, managing to lift her head just enough to look at Amator timidly and shyly. Anna was an introvert, although she did enjoy a good chat from time to time, and it was hard for her to grasp onto the situation and manage to let herself act normally. "Um-" About to introduce herself, Anna was startled to the point of almost falling off her chair as Amator accidentally attempted to ask for her name only to end up sounding a little more flirtatious than either party would have liked. Again, her face was set aflame with embarrassment, grabbing onto her hot cocoa and taking a big gulp from it to distract herself from the situation. Her blue eyes fluttered closed and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose before smiling politely and gathering herself together to put down the hot chocolate and extend a hand for Amator to shake. "I'm Anastasia Kingsley," She introduced herself, her words a little trembly but her face not betraying how nervous she was. As Amator gave her his name, she nodded a little and sipped at her hot cocoa. "Pleasure to meet you, Amator." She added, not recognizing the name and looking a little befuddled when Amator asked if she was a 'fan'. She tilted her head ever so slightly, Anna's blue eyes big and curious. "Fan?" She echoed, sounding a little stupid out loud but she couldn't help asking. "Are you famous? I'm sorry, I just don't really keep up with celebrities." She waved a hand dismissively and sipped again at her hot cocoa, averting her gaze for a moment.

She bit down on her bottom lip, eying the equipment on his table he had for animating and once more curiosity flickered in her blue gaze. An animator... Maybe I could work him into my story? She grabbed onto her stack of papers and flipped one over to scrawl a quick note about the man in front of her into the margins with a black gel pen. She put it back down, Anna turning her attention back to the man and blinking owlishly at him, pushing her glasses up once again. "I've been working on a story and I hadn't been watching where I was going," She explained, sipping her drink and racking through her brain for something to say before continuing. "I had been planning to sit here for a little bit and get in some revisions done before I headed out to the park," She continued, feeling a little more at ease as she spoke with the young man in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked politely, waving her hands at the laptop and drawing-pad with curiosity strong in her eyes. "Drawing or animating, I presume?" She added, taking another sip. "Some of my students like to draw digitally, although they don't have a drawing-pad." She said as an afterthought, speaking her thoughts out loud rather than talking to Amator about it. Her eyes sparked with an idea and she scribbled something down on her paper and made a quick 'X' over a few sentences.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 24th, 2018, 08:29 AM
Anastasia took a seat, sliding her chair back and placing her cup down. She had been so focused on the papers in her hands that she had completely forgotten to check if the table was open or not- and as a result was startled quite a bit upon noticing the young man sitting across from her, staring at her with wide, beautiful bi-colored eyes. She blinked, taking in his appearance before writing down something hurridly- bi-colored eyes for Miguel will add to his character- looking up right afterward and smiling hesitantly. Right as the young man began to speak, a slight stutter shifting his shy and accented voice (rather adorable, Anna would later scrawl within her diary) Anastasia piped up as well, her words blurring together with Amator's. "Oh, I'm so sorry- I can move if-" She stopped, her cheeks tinted red with embarrassment. She ducked her head slightly, her bangs falling in front of her eyes as she tucked her much longer hair behind her ears- note to self, I need to get my bangs trimmed- and coughed delicately. "Sorry." She apologized sincerely, managing to lift her head just enough to look at Amator timidly and shyly. Anna was an introvert, although she did enjoy a good chat from time to time, and it was hard for her to grasp onto the situation and manage to let herself act normally. "Um-" About to introduce herself, Anna was startled to the point of almost falling off her chair as Amator accidentally attempted to ask for her name only to end up sounding a little more flirtatious than either party would have liked. Again, her face was set aflame with embarrassment, grabbing onto her hot cocoa and taking a big gulp from it to distract herself from the situation. Her blue eyes fluttered closed and she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose before smiling politely and gathering herself together to put down the hot chocolate and extend a hand for Amator to shake. "I'm Anastasia Kingsley," She introduced herself, her words a little trembly but her face not betraying how nervous she was. As Amator gave her his name, she nodded a little and sipped at her hot cocoa. "Pleasure to meet you, Amator." She added, not recognizing the name and looking a little befuddled when Amator asked if she was a 'fan'. She tilted her head ever so slightly, Anna's blue eyes big and curious. "Fan?" She echoed, sounding a little stupid out loud but she couldn't help asking. "Are you famous? I'm sorry, I just don't really keep up with celebrities." She waved a hand dismissively and sipped again at her hot cocoa, averting her gaze for a moment.

She bit down on her bottom lip, eying the equipment on his table he had for animating and once more curiosity flickered in her blue gaze. An animator... Maybe I could work him into my story? She grabbed onto her stack of papers and flipped one over to scrawl a quick note about the man in front of her into the margins with a black gel pen. She put it back down, Anna turning her attention back to the man and blinking owlishly at him, pushing her glasses up once again. "I've been working on a story and I hadn't been watching where I was going," She explained, sipping her drink and racking through her brain for something to say before continuing. "I had been planning to sit here for a little bit and get in some revisions done before I headed out to the park," She continued, feeling a little more at ease as she spoke with the young man in front of her. "What are you doing?" She asked politely, waving her hands at the laptop and drawing-pad with curiosity strong in her eyes. "Drawing or animating, I presume?" She added, taking another sip. "Some of my students like to draw digitally, although they don't have a drawing-pad." She said as an afterthought, speaking her thoughts out loud rather than talking to Amator about it. Her eyes sparked with an idea and she scribbled something down on her paper and made a quick 'X' over a few sentences.
He blushes a bit “ no I didn’t mean to sound bad or anything but I’m actually... a singer one might say... and I’ve already gained a few fans and ...” he looks behind her seeing nearly a whole group of men staring at him “ .... stalkers... anyway I’m not really famous just... getting slightly more popular than I need right now. I’m known for my music and my animation is only popular in YouTube ... but it’s enough for me.” He Says with a soft smile “ oh! Yes I was drawing, this drawing pad works well with that it’s cheap and has a lot of interesting features.” He Says providing some information since he had a feeling she would ask about it but one thing stuck to him.
“Anastasia huh? Such a beautiful name! I’ve heard about that name in books and games but never on a real life person, it’s so cute to say.” He Says laughing softly as he begins to lean back a bit “ and don’t worry I’m already done with my work just gotta head over for some recording later on.... would you like to come? I swear not to show off or anything! It’s just.... it’s been a while since I’ve spoke to anyone and I really like you so how about... we become friends?” He asks happily almost cheerfully like a kid. “ of course if you don’t mind a little nerd like me?” He Says playfully.
To be honest he really did enjoy his time with her, very rare especially for a guy like he. He’s usually just on his own, rarely speaking to anyone just to his crew that record him sing or make songs and even with that he doesn’t talk much. This is actually a nice little surprise for him and he liked it. But he could tell by the way she spoke she was a teacher! Something he always wanted to study for his act and animation! Now he was even more excited! But what added to his excitement was the thought that she was a winter! Something he needed for his animation!! But no he can’t get too excited now... but still he can’t help himself he already has ideas running though his head but he kept them to himself and smiles “ so would you? I’m not a bad singer... at least I don’t think I am... but you’ll have fun! And besides you’re a teacher right? Mind helping me out with my animation and I help you out with your writing? “ Incandescence

rubinaito
January 26th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Anastasia listened quietly to Amator, not really sure about how to respond for a moment. He spoke quickly enough that she didn't feel like she should interject, just sitting there with her hands folded neatly in her lap and her eyes gleaming with faint curiosity. She blinked in slight surprise when Amator asked to be friends, smiling a little. A friend would be nice- after all, she knew nobody in this massive city besides her students and a few parents that liked to come in and demand why their perfect little angel was getting detention. Anna did not like those venomous types of parents, however, she wasn't one to complain. Everyone had parents that would gush over them to a certain extent. Realizing her thoughts had wandered away from the conversation, Anna blinked owlishly at Amator and fought to make sure she wouldn't stumble over her words and give away that she'd drifted off into thoughts rather than actually consider his query. She disliked making other people uncomfortable. "Yes, that would be lovely." Anastasia nodded, finishing off her hot cocoa and leaning over to place the cup in the trashcan just behind her chair. She stared at the empty cup for a moment, musing if she should buy another- after all, it was really good hot chocolate. But she was likely going to leave soon enough after all, so there wasn't much point. Besides, she liked the conversation she was having with the man in front of her. Tugging on the sleeve of her periwinkle sweater, Anna beamed at Sasuke and tucked her mousy brown hair behind an ear. "I was planning on heading to the park- they have a lovely gazebo that I enjoy writing in- and just relax and enjoy the pleasant rain for a little bit." A red tint rose to her cheek, faintly embarrassed but she continued. "I didn't get much rain where I used to live so I love going out and walking around the park in it." She explained a little, tugging on her sleeve again.

Anastasia turned her cool blue gaze over to the windows, smiling a little as she watched a mother struggle to keep her young son from jumping in a massive puddle as they made their way from their car to the door of a nearby shop- she couldn't see the name from where she was sitting- and let out a little chuckle as the boy made a huge splash much to his mother's dismay. Curling her pale fingers around the pile of papers she had, she clicked her pen and scribbled something in the margins- presumably wanting to include that scene somewhere in her book. "Anyways," She continued, her soft, feathery voice warm as she looked up at Amator. "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and we can continue getting to know each other? It's a tad bit lonely out there today with the rain being a little heavier." She bit down on the end of her pen, looking at Amator and patiently waiting for his response. Her mousy brown hair fell over her shoulder, the waves gliding down her soft periwinkle sweater and providing a pleasant contrast to the pale color. Her blue eyes sparkled, curious to see if the fellow in front of her would accept or deny her request- part of her was just offering to get to know them better to include a character like him in her book, but for the most part she was yearning for some company and a chance to connect with somebody on a personal level. After all, her friends were still in New Mexico and had yet to move up to Seattle like they told Anna they were in the process of doing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Anastasia listened quietly to Amator, not really sure about how to respond for a moment. He spoke quickly enough that she didn't feel like she should interject, just sitting there with her hands folded neatly in her lap and her eyes gleaming with faint curiosity. She blinked in slight surprise when Amator asked to be friends, smiling a little. A friend would be nice- after all, she knew nobody in this massive city besides her students and a few parents that liked to come in and demand why their perfect little angel was getting detention. Anna did not like those venomous types of parents, however, she wasn't one to complain. Everyone had parents that would gush over them to a certain extent. Realizing her thoughts had wandered away from the conversation, Anna blinked owlishly at Amator and fought to make sure she wouldn't stumble over her words and give away that she'd drifted off into thoughts rather than actually consider his query. She disliked making other people uncomfortable. "Yes, that would be lovely." Anastasia nodded, finishing off her hot cocoa and leaning over to place the cup in the trashcan just behind her chair. She stared at the empty cup for a moment, musing if she should buy another- after all, it was really good hot chocolate. But she was likely going to leave soon enough after all, so there wasn't much point. Besides, she liked the conversation she was having with the man in front of her. Tugging on the sleeve of her periwinkle sweater, Anna beamed at Sasuke and tucked her mousy brown hair behind an ear. "I was planning on heading to the park- they have a lovely gazebo that I enjoy writing in- and just relax and enjoy the pleasant rain for a little bit." A red tint rose to her cheek, faintly embarrassed but she continued. "I didn't get much rain where I used to live so I love going out and walking around the park in it." She explained a little, tugging on her sleeve again.

Anastasia turned her cool blue gaze over to the windows, smiling a little as she watched a mother struggle to keep her young son from jumping in a massive puddle as they made their way from their car to the door of a nearby shop- she couldn't see the name from where she was sitting- and let out a little chuckle as the boy made a huge splash much to his mother's dismay. Curling her pale fingers around the pile of papers she had, she clicked her pen and scribbled something in the margins- presumably wanting to include that scene somewhere in her book. "Anyways," She continued, her soft, feathery voice warm as she looked up at Amator. "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and we can continue getting to know each other? It's a tad bit lonely out there today with the rain being a little heavier." She bit down on the end of her pen, looking at Amator and patiently waiting for his response. Her mousy brown hair fell over her shoulder, the waves gliding down her soft periwinkle sweater and providing a pleasant contrast to the pale color. Her blue eyes sparkled, curious to see if the fellow in front of her would accept or deny her request- part of her was just offering to get to know them better to include a character like him in her book, but for the most part she was yearning for some company and a chance to connect with somebody on a personal level. After all, her friends were still in New Mexico and had yet to move up to Seattle like they told Anna they were in the process of doing.
I saw a Sasuke right there!!! X3)
Amator smiles happily “ okay! “ after a while of observing her soon even getting a bit lost while watching her, he snaps back to reality when she speaks again about joining her. He smiles happily “ on one condition! By the part is a place that I need to get to for some recording. Don’t just for some music and it’s just me singing. So I would love if you can come after that I’ll follow you. I would love to get to know you. I don’t have many friends and I’m really on my own these days. Just doing part time jobs and stuff but hi I’m happy about it. Having a friend will really lighten up my world! So I won’t miss this for the world my friend.” He says happily now sounding like a cheerful kid, his mixed colored eyes just lit up with excitement and pure happiness so rare for the usual shy quiet kid. He begins to stand up packing his laptop a bit and beginning to throw away his many cups of hot cocoa. “ mind if I get a hot coca to go? They really make them really sweet! It’ll be a shame if I don’t get one before recording” He says while rubbing the back of his neck a bit now he was fully showing him. The man wore a Pokémon shirt covered by a black jacket, his jeans simple and blue yet held chains that went into his pockets. His shoes normal with red and white just like any other normal shoes you’ll find in the store. But he was hella tall, already standing over her a bit and now that he was standing straight you can easily tell that he wasn’t some weak guy. Hell he had muscles but not enough to ruin his classic figure more like adding to it more than anything and the glare off his glasses was gone so the full beauty and brightness of his bright colorful eyes can be seen more clearly. And literally after five whole seconds of standing up many were already checking him out a bit as he laughs a cute little awkward laugh “ um .... never mind on that hot cocoa..” he says now getting a bit nervous. He hated when people stared and was one of the main reasons he didn’t go out much. Now he was blushing a bit out of embarrassment, “ their staring aren’t they?” He Says trying to hide himself by pulling his hood over his head trying to cover his face as much as he could. “ sorry about this. This happens a lot...” he says embarrassed out of his mind as he looks at her and smiles awkwardly “ ... can we go now?”

rubinaito
January 26th, 2018, 04:44 PM
[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

Anastasia didn't really look at Amator's body, just craning her neck to look up at the tall man in front of her and be able to look him in the eyes. "Well, I didn't expect you to be so tall." She pushed her chair out, slid her manuscript into her purse, and picked up the umbrella before standing up. She was a petite girl, slim and short- making Amator look even taller next to her. "Alright, to the recording studio!" She declared, holding her umbrella out like a sword and marching out the door before loosening it and looking back at Amator with an amused expression. "Lead the way, Giraffe." She teased him, already latching onto his new nickname with a cheerful smile and a kind tone to her teasing.

[Sorry for the short post, wb]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 04:53 PM
[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

Anastasia didn't really look at Amator's body, just craning her neck to look up at the tall man in front of her and be able to look him in the eyes. "Well, I didn't expect you to be so tall." She pushed her chair out, slid her manuscript into her purse, and picked up the umbrella before standing up. She was a petite girl, slim and short- making Amator look even taller next to her. "Alright, to the recording studio!" She declared, holding her umbrella out like a sword and marching out the door before loosening it and looking back at Amator with an amused expression. "Lead the way, Giraffe." She teased him, already latching onto his new nickname with a cheerful smile and a kind tone to her teasing.

[Sorry for the short post, wb]

X3 it’s okay!! I shall break that Writers block with his cuteness!!!)
He laughs softly “ im not that tall...” he says as he rubs the back of his neck a bit. He begins to pick up his bag and smile, “ okay than... ignore what the guys say especially Isabella’s they like to tease.” He Says as he begins to walk following her a bit but soon He began walking towards the park a bit, once they were walking though it passing by many people and beautiful scenery of the park. He begins to look at her “ so when did you start writing? If you don’t mind me asking of course “ he says with a soft kind smile as he begins to walk a bit closer to her of course to not get lost in the crowd and hoping others would stop staring if they thought they were dating... which doesn’t sound- no Bad amator! You just met! No shipping until you really feel it. He thinks smacking himself mentally as he looks away suddenly blushing a bit “ forgive me for my mind ...” he says blushing softly as he looks at her again. “ oh! Do you happen to have any classes today? Since I’m showing you my job why not show me yours as well? Don’t worry I won’t be a bother and besides I’m only interested in you” He Says innocently thinking nothing bad of what he just said. Hell he even smiled a warm, kind smile with it. Incandescence

rubinaito
January 28th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Anastasia laughed a little when Amator protested at being tall, spinning her umbrella slightly to watch the rain flick off and join the other raindrops falling to the floor. She smiled a little, blinking as a raindrop fell on the tip of her nose- prompting her to release a soft little sneeze, almost like a kitten's. She rubbed her nose in annoyance, pouting a little before returning her attention to Amator and smiling charmingly. "You are that tall." She responded, avoiding a large puddle to make sure she wouldn't get her sneakers all that wet. "I'm a little, short woman. You're a giraffe to me." She teased, arching an eyebrow as Amator moved closer to her but not quite protesting. After all, he'd lose her quite easily in the crowd of people moving to and from the buildings- it would only be until they reached the recording studio that she supposed things would calm down slightly. She glanced back at the Starbucks, watching a few people exit the building before turning her attention back to the man, managing to catch his question. "Oh! Ah, I've only been working on the story for about a year now. I want to make it as perfect as possible before I submit it to an editor- cutting out the fluff, adding some things in to smooth out plot holes, etcetera." She informed Amator, stepping around another puddle and not catching what he said before she moved closer. Anna also didn't notice that he wasn't looking at her, the woman's gaze focused on the sidewalk in front of them.

Catching his next question, Anastasia glanced up at him with vague surprise. "Oh, I teach elementary school." She replied without skipping a beat. "Today's a Sunday so I don't have any classes. However, you're welcome to come in tomorrow to watch for a bit if you'd like." She turned her attention back to the sidewalk, not really fazed by his accidental flirting. A little surprised to be sure, but given the man's personality type he likely didn't mean it in a flirtatious way. "Ah, is this the studio?" She asked, gazing up at a quaint little building squeezed between two much larger and recognizable stores. The neon lights sure did catch her attention, and the objects in the windows definitely demonstrated that this was a recording studio. Her fingers pressed up lightly against the glass, looking in on the mic currently being displayed. It was a nice one- after all, if it cost $400 then it must be a high-quality microphone. Not to mention it came with a good, durable headset. "My brother would like this." She murmured under her breath, thoughts of her brother's YouTube channel springing to mind. He did say that he'd appreciate a good headset for his birthday, which was in about two weeks. Pulling out her card, Anastasia walked into the studio without waiting for Amator's answer, striding over to the man sitting by the counter. "Hi- do you take credit?" She asked, placing the card on the table. "I'd like to buy that $400 headset and microphone combination you have displayed in the window."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Anastasia laughed a little when Amator protested at being tall, spinning her umbrella slightly to watch the rain flick off and join the other raindrops falling to the floor. She smiled a little, blinking as a raindrop fell on the tip of her nose- prompting her to release a soft little sneeze, almost like a kitten's. She rubbed her nose in annoyance, pouting a little before returning her attention to Amator and smiling charmingly. "You are that tall." She responded, avoiding a large puddle to make sure she wouldn't get her sneakers all that wet. "I'm a little, short woman. You're a giraffe to me." She teased, arching an eyebrow as Amator moved closer to her but not quite protesting. After all, he'd lose her quite easily in the crowd of people moving to and from the buildings- it would only be until they reached the recording studio that she supposed things would calm down slightly. She glanced back at the Starbucks, watching a few people exit the building before turning her attention back to the man, managing to catch his question. "Oh! Ah, I've only been working on the story for about a year now. I want to make it as perfect as possible before I submit it to an editor- cutting out the fluff, adding some things in to smooth out plot holes, etcetera." She informed Amator, stepping around another puddle and not catching what he said before she moved closer. Anna also didn't notice that he wasn't looking at her, the woman's gaze focused on the sidewalk in front of them.

Catching his next question, Anastasia glanced up at him with vague surprise. "Oh, I teach elementary school." She replied without skipping a beat. "Today's a Sunday so I don't have any classes. However, you're welcome to come in tomorrow to watch for a bit if you'd like." She turned her attention back to the sidewalk, not really fazed by his accidental flirting. A little surprised to be sure, but given the man's personality type he likely didn't mean it in a flirtatious way. "Ah, is this the studio?" She asked, gazing up at a quaint little building squeezed between two much larger and recognizable stores. The neon lights sure did catch her attention, and the objects in the windows definitely demonstrated that this was a recording studio. Her fingers pressed up lightly against the glass, looking in on the mic currently being displayed. It was a nice one- after all, if it cost $400 then it must be a high-quality microphone. Not to mention it came with a good, durable headset. "My brother would like this." She murmured under her breath, thoughts of her brother's YouTube channel springing to mind. He did say that he'd appreciate a good headset for his birthday, which was in about two weeks. Pulling out her card, Anastasia walked into the studio without waiting for Amator's answer, striding over to the man sitting by the counter. "Hi- do you take credit?" She asked, placing the card on the table. "I'd like to buy that $400 headset and microphone combination you have displayed in the window."
He laughs softly as he follows her in the man a handsome guy with grey eyes and crazy colored hair, like a rainbow at best. He smiles as he looks at her “ hmm..” he looks at amator who smiles shyly. “ you know what take it daring. A friend of Amator is a friend of mine. Names Dark, it’s a pleasure to meet you... miss.” Amator speaks up “ her names Anastasia, it’s s pretty name.” He Says happily as Dark smiles as he nods. “ ahh okay! Anyway daring I bet Amator brought you here to show off right? Come on. “ he says as he begins stand up and lead them to a recording room. “ in here. Amator just start recording when you can. And little lady. Have fun~” he says playfully. As he shuts the door behind them.
Amator sighs softly as he rubs the back of his neck and smiles “ .. thankfully the others aren’t here... okay. “ he says as he begins to walk up to a mic along with a stand with some papers on it and a headset. He begins to look at the papers while putting on his headset “ .... oh!” He looks up suddenly blushing a bit “ um... you can sit over there... I’m going to start so do make yourself comfortable” he says with a smile as he begins to put the headset over his ears except for one of course to hear himself after a while. He presses a button and some music can be heard and slowly almost magically he began to sing.
( song he’s singing :3: https://youtu.be/QIeQbXukmBw )
“ Hello, hello
Anybody out there? 'Cause I don't hear a sound
Alone, alone
I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
But it's never enough
'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have
Listen, listen
I would take a whisper if that's all you had to give
But it isn't, is it?
You could come and save me and try to chase the crazy right out of my head
But it's never enough
'Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
Shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have
I don't wanna be an island
I just wanna feel alive and
Get to see your face again
I don't wanna be an island
I just wanna feel alive and
Get to see your face again
But 'til then
Just my echo, my shadow
You're my only friend and I'm
But it's never enough
'Cause my echo, echo
Oh my shadow, shadow
Hello, hello
Anybody out there?

After he was done he was a bit out of breath, he sighs softly as he looks at her and smiles “ ... was it good?” He asks with a soft smile and a blush coming onto his face a bit as he begins to turn off the music and watch her a bit waiting for a answer eagerly.

rubinaito
January 28th, 2018, 09:45 PM
"No- No, I insist on paying." Anastasia protested weakly, only to be cut off by Dark introducing himself. Internally, she was pretty skeptical- How edgy is this man? before she sighed and shrugged. She wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Her eyes focused on the recording room door and with a small squeak, she found herself being dragged into the room and the door being shut right behind her. She took a moment to familiarize herself with the room before she moved over to take a seat where Amator had gestured. Folding her hands neatly in her lap, Anastasia took off her raincoat and set the umbrella and the coat neatly beneath the chair. She clasped her hands together and smiled at Amator with a gentle look of curiosity flickering in her gaze. The background music began to play, a lovely melody with a melancholy tone to it. She paid close attention to the lyrics as Amator sang, his voice ringing through the room and hitting her right in the heart. It was hauntingly beautiful, and yet part of Anastasia couldn't quite relate to the song. She wasn't depressed or anxious herself, just another average person without much emotional baggage. She smiled at Amator as he glanced at her, finding his nervous expression oddly adorable. "I like it." She replied, tilting her head with a smile. "It isn't quite my style of music, personally." She admitted with a bit of a sheepish smile. She tucked her hair behind an ear and stood up. She moved over to the mic, looking at it curiously and tapping it gently. "I've never been in a recording studio," She confessed, a little bashfully. Anna turned to Amator and looked up at him with a cheerful expression. "Anyways- do you want to head out to the park?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 28th, 2018, 10:36 PM
"No- No, I insist on paying." Anastasia protested weakly, only to be cut off by Dark introducing himself. Internally, she was pretty skeptical- How edgy is this man? before she sighed and shrugged. She wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Her eyes focused on the recording room door and with a small squeak, she found herself being dragged into the room and the door being shut right behind her. She took a moment to familiarize herself with the room before she moved over to take a seat where Amator had gestured. Folding her hands neatly in her lap, Anastasia took off her raincoat and set the umbrella and the coat neatly beneath the chair. She clasped her hands together and smiled at Amator with a gentle look of curiosity flickering in her gaze. The background music began to play, a lovely melody with a melancholy tone to it. She paid close attention to the lyrics as Amator sang, his voice ringing through the room and hitting her right in the heart. It was hauntingly beautiful, and yet part of Anastasia couldn't quite relate to the song. She wasn't depressed or anxious herself, just another average person without much emotional baggage. She smiled at Amator as he glanced at her, finding his nervous expression oddly adorable. "I like it." She replied, tilting her head with a smile. "It isn't quite my style of music, personally." She admitted with a bit of a sheepish smile. She tucked her hair behind an ear and stood up. She moved over to the mic, looking at it curiously and tapping it gently. "I've never been in a recording studio," She confessed, a little bashfully. Anna turned to Amator and looked up at him with a cheerful expression. "Anyways- do you want to head out to the park?"
He sighs in relief hearing that “ Thank you... oh! This is also new to me so it’s not exactly my type of music as well but it is good to sing something else once in a while “ He Says happily as he begins to put the headphones back laughing a bit when she tapped on the mic “ really? It’s really fun.. well for me it is. I love singing but writing songs isn’t my thing so my friends do that.” He Says smiling softly as he looks down at her. “ ... sure! I know a ice cream stand there would you like to go get some ice cream as we-“ suddenly the door opens and he jumps a bit when it did. A woman short like Anastasia but she looked more punk than anything with her crazy blonde hair and biker outfit “ oh my god it’s true! “ she says happily closing the door suddenly but even that couldn’t stop them from hearing them. The woman was speaking “ Dark! Dark! We need to call everyone! Call the old guy, the crazy chick, that cute gay guy and the cute girl and everyone else!! Amator got himself a girl and I sure in hell ain’t going to miss it for the world!! Mama is getting grandkids!!! “
Almost immediately Amator blushes madly covering his face a bit “ ... let’s sneak out the back door before they force you into a wedding dress...” he says out of pure embarrassment.