PDA

View Full Version : Drago Victinius Bloodward

Drago Victinius Bloodward
January 22nd, 2018, 10:55 AM
Race:half human half dragon
Parents:siroga, freya
Siblings: vilik, charus, and varixa all younger than him
Offspring:none yet
Looks:5'5" in human form with black hair and starburst eyes that are green blue and hazel has black titanium frames glasses and is athletically built
Personality: little bit of a mixed bag due to the way his ADHD affects him he can be the most silent person in the room but at the same time if you get him talking he talks a mile a minute he's caring towards his friend's and family and will protect them with his life and his enemies would do well to not provoke him for he is a master strategist and can read people just by looking at them and through that he finds their weaknesses in his enemies and exploits them and his rage is unmatched due to all his pent up anger and it can be unleashed to terrifying effect if he's not careful
Crush/significant other: Arya vlaksong drotting, Arya is a 17 year old girl with purple hair and sky blue eyes she's also half elf she is 5'2" and is also athletically built
Powers: Drago is a all elemental and due to his bond with claw the all elemental dragon god of elements and due to the almighty armor and the multi verse sword he's very powerful but not invincible he's been on the verge of death plenty of times the only things that saved him is his determination to protect his friends and loved ones especially Arya and claw has saved him multiple times and a voice in his head that's familiar to him but he can't remember why but the voice also heals him in his times of need his rage when unleashed can make him an almost unstoppable berserker but because of that berserker style he can be beaten for example verdict the almighty god turned evil had held his own against dragos rage due to the fact that in his berserker mode drago recklessly attacks and stuff and even when he isn't enraged he can be beaten like the one time Arya beat him in a sparring match by outsmarting him and drago has come close to being beaten by hiroga (claws younger brother turned evil) but hiroga got overcofident and drago took advantage
Weapons and armor: the multiverse sword and the almighty armor
Phew that was alot i just wanted to make this to show a bit about my charrie who is basically me if i had access to my dragon side lolz

Drago Victinius Bloodward
January 23rd, 2018, 05:23 PM
if you have questions about drago or arya feel free to ask