PDA

View Full Version : football

Darky
January 21st, 2018, 12:26 PM
all football talk but wco rules.

Whoes wacthing the game

Mango
January 21st, 2018, 01:17 PM
I’m watching. (U mean U.S football right?) I’m hybed for in 45 minutes the patriots and the Jaguars. GO JAGUARS! PATRIOTS always freaking go to the superbowl it’s so annoying, it’s why I don’t like them. Eagles and Vikings...I’m pretty neutral myself....but I’m watching cuz like the Vikings and Saints the game ended amazing with Vikings player, Diggs running 61 yards.

Darky
January 21st, 2018, 02:15 PM
yea WE WILL BEAT NE

Akari
January 21st, 2018, 02:20 PM
GO PATROITS! MAKE IT TO THE SUPERBOWL AGAIN!

Mango
January 21st, 2018, 02:31 PM
GO PATROITS! MAKE IT TO THE SUPERBOWL AGAIN!
NEI! STOP GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. GO JAGUARS make your first trip to the Super Bowl!

Akari
January 21st, 2018, 02:47 PM
NEI! STOP GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL. GO JAGUARS make your first trip to the Super Bowl!
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! GO PATROITS! MAKE THE JAGUARS TASTE DEFEAT! MAKE THEM EAT THE GRASS! DEFLATE THE BALL IF YOU HAVE TO! JUST DOOOOO IT!

lio
January 21st, 2018, 02:51 PM
//silently crawls to the corner of 'i hate sports'

Darky
January 21st, 2018, 05:22 PM
we lost to NE

Mango
January 21st, 2018, 08:16 PM
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER! GO PATROITS! MAKE THE JAGUARS TASTE DEFEAT! MAKE THEM EAT THE GRASS! DEFLATE THE BALL IF YOU HAVE TO! JUST DOOOOO IT!
It was rigged. The Vikings r loosing so bad.

Darky
February 4th, 2018, 07:49 AM
GO EAGLES

Mango
February 4th, 2018, 11:31 AM
AYY...SUPERBOWL TODAY! GO EAGLES

Darky
February 4th, 2018, 09:34 PM
WE WON!

Rivergold
February 4th, 2018, 09:40 PM
....my family always has a SuperBowl Commercial party.

Mango
February 5th, 2018, 06:21 AM
WE WON!
....my family always has a SuperBowl Commercial party.
I know!!! The last :20 seconds had me worried Brady would make a touchdown and two-point conversion.
River-ayyy.
I think the reporter was a Patriots fan believing every touchdown made by the Eagles and was "under review" wasn't a touchdown yet it was or saying Justin Timberlake was better than the football game. Like bruh.

Akari
February 5th, 2018, 06:52 AM
I know!!! The last :20 seconds had me worried Brady would make a touchdown and two-point conversion.
River-ayyy.
I think the reporter was a Patriots fan believing every touchdown made by the Eagles and was "under review" wasn't a touchdown yet it was or saying Justin Timberlake was better than the football game. Like bruh.
Ugh, just don't mention the half-time show. This years was worse than any other one I've seen....But the reporter did sound like a Patriots fan, lol.

FadingEchoes
February 5th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Ugh, just don't mention the half-time show. This years was worse than any other one I've seen....But the reporter did sound like a Patriots fan, lol.
Yeah he sounded really one sided, everytime he would dispute one of the touchdowns, my friend/crush would lean over and say, "That's why he isn't an official."

Rivergold
February 5th, 2018, 03:24 PM
River-ayyy.
Me as a reporter:

Oh look the ball is movin--oh, he got knocked down by a pile of hugs. Good for you, friends!

The people are loud, and there's a---heeey, this isn't kickball!

Where's the commercials i'm done with this now.