PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars RP

Pages : [1] 2 3

Phoenix Flames
January 20th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Anyone who has watched any of these Star Wars movies; 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' and 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi', may join this roleplay. NightWarrior4Life, you might want to join this roleplay thread. :3

OCs are allowed for this roleplay. And you may be a character from one of the movies. You don't have to make a form for any of the characters from the movies.

List of characters: Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren, General Hux, Owen Solo, Abigail Solo, Rey, Rolen Solo, Chewbacca, Vonar, Matthew

Form;

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Light Side or Dark Side?:
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.):
Lightsaber Color:
Questions/Other:

Phoenix Flames
January 20th, 2018, 05:50 PM
My forms;

Name: Owen Solo
Appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality: TBRP
Light Side or Dark Side?: Dark Side
Rank (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Sith
Lightsaber Color: Red
Questions/Other: This is one of my OCs.

Kylo Ren, General Hux, and Poe Dameron

Hallowed Echo
January 20th, 2018, 10:46 PM
Name: Kiana Fett
Appearance: Her hair is black with a streak of white going from her roots to the tip. She has amber eyes and she wears a dark blue shirt with black pants, with white durasteel chest, arm, and leg armor.
Personality: TBRP’D
Light Side or Dark Side?: She is a Grey Jedi
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Jedi Knight
Lightsaber Color: One is blue the other is white
Questions/Other: This is on of my OCs

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short orange hair with blue eyes. She wears the standard Jedi robes
Light Side or Dark Side?: Light Side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Padawan
Lightsaber Color: Green
Questions/Other: Also one of my OCs.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 02:54 AM
Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Name: Abigail Solo
Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!
Questions/other: does she sound too OP? I'm scared she's too OP...

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 06:45 AM
Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!
(Yeah, I saw her bio. XD)

Accepted. But the lightsaber color means something. Blue has to do with Jedi Guardians, Green has to do with Jedi Consulars, Yellow has to do with Jedi Sentinels, Red has to do with Siths (any rank in the Dark Side, other than Tardan.), and the Star Wars wikia doesn't say what Purple or Orange lightsaber colors mean. XD But I guess it doesn't matter which lightsaber color Abigail has. Also, Owen and Abigail are gonna be related because their dad is Kylo Ren, so. XD

Abigail's fine. She isn't too OP and doesn't sound too OP either.

Wait, I had to change Owen's hair color because his hair color was always dirty blonde. XD Idk why I put that it was black. Anyways..

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 06:53 AM

Do you think I should make Rey Owen's mom, too? I ship Reylo so much!!! XD And didn't know who I should make as his mother, so, I left that part blank in my mind.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 06:55 AM
Name: Kiana Fett
Appearance: Her hair is black with a streak of white going from her roots to the tip. She has amber eyes and she wears a dark blue shirt with black pants, with white durasteel chest, arm, and leg armor.
Light Side or Dark Side?: She is a Grey Jedi
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Jedi Knight
Lightsaber Color: One is blue the other is white
Questions/Other: This is on of my OCs

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short orange hair with blue eyes. She wears the standard Jedi robes
Light Side or Dark Side?: Light Side
Lightsaber Color: Green
Questions/Other: Also one of my OCs.
Accepted!

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:00 AM
Do you think I should make Rey Owen's mom, too? I ship Reylo so much!!! XD And didn't know who I should make as his mother, so, I left that part blank in my mind.
Yes!!! Sameeeee!!! I'd love to see Abigail interact with a sibling <3 mention me as soon as we start RPing

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:02 AM
Yes!!! Sameeeee!!! I'd love to see Abigail interact with a sibling <3 mention me as soon as we start RPing
Alrighty. :3 <3 (Star Wars is life XD)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:23 AM
Alrighty. :3 <3 (Star Wars is life XD)
Maybe cause Owen is older, perhaps Abigail doesn't know she has a brother until they meet

Oh and I forgot to put on my form that you can call her Abi or Gail but she only likes it if it's family anyone else offends her

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:25 AM
Maybe cause Owen is older, perhaps Abigail doesn't know she has a brother until they meet

Oh and I forgot to put on my form that you can call her Abi or Gail but she only likes it if it's family anyone else offends her
That's a great idea!

That was on Abigail's form.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:27 AM
That's a great idea!

That was on Abigail's form.
Oh yeah on her bio

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:29 AM
Oh yeah on her bio
Yup. :3

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:32 AM
Yup. :3
So who is Reese?

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:34 AM
So who is Reese?
One if my SW OCs that has no heritage whatsoever. RIP Yeah... She has no family.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:36 AM
One if my SW OCs that has no heritage whatsoever. RIP Yeah... She has no family.
Oh...I thought she was gonna be like...some cheap Rey ripoff or something XD

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:38 AM
Oh...I thought she was gonna be like...some cheap Rey ripoff or something XD
XD You wanna know something? I watched every Star Wars movie except for Return of The Jedi and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:40 AM
XD You wanna know something? I watched every Star Wars movie except for Return of The Jedi and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
Really? I only haven't seen Rogue one cause I took a nap and it accidentally lasted for 2 hours so I missed it. I haven't really properly seen the prequels either but I've seen enough and I know what happens and stuff so...

But you haven't seen Return of the Jedi?! How is this allowed?!

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:43 AM
Really? I only haven't seen Rogue one cause I took a nap and it accidentally lasted for 2 hours so I missed it. I haven't really properly seen the prequels either but I've seen enough and I know what happens and stuff so...

But you haven't seen Return of the Jedi?! How is this allowed?!
I DON'T KNOW!! XD I was supposed to watch Return of The Jedi on Friday, but I didn't have time to watch it because my mom took me to her apartment afterschool.

Don't worry, I'll watch ROTJ tomorrow while I eat breakfast and then watch the rest of it afterschool. XD

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:46 AM
I DON'T KNOW!! XD I was supposed to watch Return of The Jedi on Friday, but I didn't have time to watch it because my mom took me to her apartment afterschool.

Don't worry, I'll watch ROTJ tomorrow while I eat breakfast and then watch the rest of it afterschool. XD
You better! XD and I guess Rogue One isn't really that important...

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 07:47 AM
You better! XD and I guess Rogue One isn't really that important...
Yeah. XD

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 07:47 AM
Yeah. XD
Wait, are we waiting for more people or can we just jump right in?

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 08:01 AM
Wait, are we waiting for more people or can we just jump right in?
I was originally going to wait for more people to join, but I guess we can start roleplaying now.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 08:03 AM
I was originally going to wait for more people to join, but I guess we can start roleplaying now.
Eek! When do you want Owen and Abi to meet up?

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 08:05 AM
Eek! When do you want Owen and Abi to meet up?
Somewhere near the beginning of the rp. XD

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 08:06 AM
Somewhere near the beginning of the rp. XD
(K imma start now)

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 08:09 AM
(K imma start now)
(Okay)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 08:15 AM
There was a girl. She had the force. What girl? She had long black hair and blue eyes...she was lonely...but was never alone...She had a great family. Who she looked up to and adored.
Her name was Abigail...Abigail Solo. And she was a decendant of Vader...and Luke and Leia...the Skywalkers...the people you hear about in stories...She was Rey's Daughter...and more importantly, Kylo's. She shuddered at the thought of the name. Ben is much better...

Abigail had grown up in her mother's old home, on Jakku. She was living as a scavenger, trading parts for food while her parents were out travelling the Galaxy and fighting battles Abigail couldn't even dream of being part of. One day I'll be there...one day I'll be important...I'll belong to a side...

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 08:24 AM
There was a girl. She had the force. What girl? She had long black hair and blue eyes...she was lonely...but was never alone...She had a great family. Who she looked up to and adored.
Her name was Abigail...Abigail Solo. And she was a decendant of Vader...and Luke and Leia...the Skywalkers...the people you hear about in stories...She was Rey's Daughter...and more importantly, Kylo's. She shuddered at the thought of the name. Ben is much better...

Abigail had grown up in her mother's old home, on Jakku. She was living as a scavenger, trading parts for food while her parents were out travelling the Galaxy and fighting battles Abigail couldn't even dream of being part of. One day I'll be there...one day I'll be important...I'll belong to a side...
(I'm also going to rp Kylo. XD)

A boy was thinking. Thinking was what he did some parts of the day if he was bored. Who's this boy, you ask? Owen Solo, of course. Son of Kylo Ren and Rey. Brother of Abigail Solo. Yet, Owen knows that his sister doesn't know she has a brother.

She'll know soon, Owen thought. I know she will..

(Owen also sometimes doesn't know if he belongs to the Dark Side or the Light Side, just like Abigail does.)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 08:45 AM
(I'm also going to rp Kylo. XD)

A boy was thinking. Thinking was what he did some parts of the day if he was bored. Who's this boy, you ask? Owen Dolo, of course. Son of Kylo Ren and Rey. Brother of Abigail Solo. Yet, Owen knows that his sister doesn't know she has a brother.

She'll know soon, Owen thought. I know she will..

(Owen also sometimes doesn't know if he belings to the Dark Side or the Light Side, just like Abigail does.)
(Want me to RP Rey then? Also omg they're gonna have such great interactions)

It's like...every now and then, Abigail feels like someone is following her or watching her but there's no one there...Little did she know, while her parents were away, there was a brother somewhere too. Whether he cared about her though, she had no idea. As long as she didn't know he existed...it was probably for the best.

It was a particularly cooler day and Abigail had found lots of parts to trade. She had earned plenty of credit and had enough food to feed her for about a week. The girl was making her way home when she felt uneasy again. Like eyes were following her every move, ready to attack. She turned around and instantly threw her fist forward, to punch whoever was there but she just hit thin air. "I swear, someone knows I'm here...I wish they'd stop playing tricks and actually faced like a real person!" she mumbled angrily. Once she arrived at her home, a fallen AT-AT walker previously lived in by her mother Rey, she dropped her purchases on the sand and slumped into her bed. Abigail lay there for what seemed like hours just, closing her eyes and breathing. That whole time she saw nothing. Why is it always that I feel things when I don't want to, and when I'm ready, it doesn't come to me? frustrated, She reached under her bed and pulled out a little music box and turned it so it played a sweet little tune. Eventually, she started to hum along with it, feeling the sunlight warm her back and the breeze tickle her face. Then she felt it, stronger and clearer this time. It was defineatly a person. Nothing was said by either but the connection got stronger, and Abigail couldn't quite control it. The sun went behind a cloud. He face was covered by a shadow and her room fell into darkness. She shivered and opened her blue eyes. The music box stopped and the light came back again. I see now...

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 09:18 AM
(Want me to RP Rey then? Also omg they're gonna have such great interactions)

It's like...every now and then, Abigail feels like someone is following her or watching her but there's no one there...Little did she know, while her parents were away, there was a brother somewhere too. Whether he cared about her though, she had no idea. As long as she didn't know he existed...it was probably for the best.

It was a particularly cooler day and Abigail had found lots of parts to trade. She had earned plenty of credit and had enough food to feed her for about a week. The girl was making her way home when she felt uneasy again. Like eyes were following her every move, ready to attack. She turned around and instantly threw her fist forward, to punch whoever was there but she just hit thin air. "I swear, someone knows I'm here...I wish they'd stop playing tricks and actually faced like a real person!" she mumbled angrily. Once she arrived at her home, a fallen AT-AT walker previously lived in by her mother Rey, she dropped her purchases on the sand and slumped into her bed. Abigail lay there for what seemed like hours just, closing her eyes and breathing. That whole time she saw nothing. Why is it always that I feel things when I don't want to, and when I'm ready, it doesn't come to me? frustrated, She reached under her bed and pulled out a little music box and turned it so it played a sweet little tune. Eventually, she started to hum along with it, feeling the sunlight warm her back and the breeze tickle her face. Then she felt it, stronger and clearer this time. It was defineatly a person. Nothing was said by either but the connection got stronger, and Abigail couldn't quite control it. The sun went behind a cloud. He face was covered by a shadow and her room fell into darkness. She shivered and opened her blue eyes. The music box stopped and the light came back again. I see now...
(Sure. XD)

Owen stared at a wall, still thinking. She knows that I know where she is. She knows that I'm watching her every move from my mind.., Owen thought. He sat down in the corridor and kept staring at the wall, trying to find out what other information he could get from his younger sister.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 09:23 AM
(Sure. XD)

Owen stared at a wall, still thinking. She knows that I know where she is. She knows that I'm watching her every move from my mind.., Owen thought. He sat down in the corridor and kept staring at the wall, trying to find out what other information he could get from his younger sister.
"Whoever you are, either come and speak to me face to face, or leave me alone." Her voice echoed in the near empty house. If they won't come to me, I'll come to them... "who are you? And why are watching me...where are you?" She sat up and closed her eyes again, hoping to see the figure and perhaps hear them too.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 09:34 AM
"Whoever you are, either come and speak to me face to face, or leave me alone." Her voice echoed in the near empty house. If they won't come to me, I'll come to them... "who are you? And why are watching me...where are you?" She sat up and closed her eyes again, hoping to see the figure and perhaps hear them too.
"How am I supposed to go to where you are if I'm on a starship and you're on Jakku or whatever planet you're on.", Owen said. Should I tell her now, or? No.. I'll tell her later.. "I'm Owen. Owen Solo. And I'm watching you because... Um.. I don't know.."

(:rofl:)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 09:53 AM
"How am I supposed to go to where you are if I'm on a starship and you're on Jakku or whatever planet you're on.", Owen said. Should I tell her now, or? No.. I'll tell her later.. "I'm Owen. Owen Solo. And I'm watching you because... Um.. I don't know.."

(:rofl:)
(I'm watching you because...I'm a creepy stalker and I want you to join my side but then we'll find out we're family and then the plot will get more exciting then we will fight, then we will come to the conclusion that we can't kill eachother we're BFFs and then every movie cliche ever...sorry I got carried away XD)
Abigail heard a voice, but still couldn't see anyone in particular. "Yes. I'm on Jakku. If you're on a ship, fly here then if you have to..." Then as he said his name she froze. Solo? The only Solos I know are...no, maybe it's a different person just with the same name or...a really distant cousin or something? I'm sure that's the case. I won't say anything for now. Not until I know more...
"Well, there has to be a reason for this...why we're...connected...I want to meet you! Come to Jakku." Then the connection faded and Abigail was left alone in silence. She had questions, lots of questions now. This person didn't seem too much of a threat...nothing she couldn't handle anyway. He also sounded older. But she was sure there was something he was hiding or wasn't telling her. She didn't blame him...all her life she'd been having these feelings and they've only just spoken for the first time.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 10:05 AM
(I'm watching you because...I'm a creepy stalker and I want you to join my side but then we'll find out we're family and then the plot will get more exciting then we will fight, then we will come to the conclusion that we can't kill eachother we're BFFs and then every movie cliche ever...sorry I got carried away XD)
Abigail heard a voice, but still couldn't see anyone in particular. "Yes. I'm on Jakku. If you're on a ship, fly here then if you have to..." Then as he said his name she froze. Solo? The only Solos I know are...no, maybe it's a different person just with the same name or...a really distant cousin or something? I'm sure that's the case. I won't say anything for now. Not until I know more...
"Well, there has to be a reason for this...why we're...connected...I want to meet you! Come to Jakku." Then the connection faded and Abigail was left alone in silence. She had questions, lots of questions now. This person didn't seem too much of a threat...nothing she couldn't handle anyway. He also sounded older. But she was sure there was something he was hiding or wasn't telling her. She didn't blame him...all her life she'd been having these feelings and they've only just spoken for the first time.
"I'm not allowed to touch the controls for the ship..," Owen said as the connection faded (the force connection thingy talk to ones that are very close to you whatchamacallit. That's what it is. XD). Owen sighed as he stood up. I have to have Father take the starship to Jakku, then..

He went to the control room to see if Kylo Ren and General Hux were there. Like always, they were there. "Father.", he said. Kylo Ren looked at him. "Yes, Owen?", Kylo said. "You need to take the ship to Jakku because.. Because I was talking to Abigail through the Force and she.. And she wants me to go to Jakku.."

"You know that Abby has no idea who you are, right?", Kylo asked. "That's the point! But I don't want to tell her who I am yet.", Owen replied. "Okay. We'll take the starship to Jakku," his father responded. "Thanks..", Owen sighed as he left the control room and went back into the corridor. He didn't feel like staying in his room today. It was boring in there. (Brb)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 10:18 AM
"I'm not allowed to touch the controls for the ship..," Owen said as the connection faded (the force connection thingy talk to ones that are very close to you whatchamacallit. That's what it is. XD). Owen sighed as he stood up. I have to have Father take the starship to Jakku, then..

He went to the control room to see if Kylo Ren and General Hux were there. Like always, they were there. "Father.", he said. Kylo Ren looked at him. "Yes, Owen?", Kylo said. "You need to take the ship to Jakku because.. Because I was talking to Abigail through the Force and she.. And she wants me to go to Jakku.."

"You know that Abby has no idea who you are, right?", Kylo asked. "That's the point! But I don't want to tell her who I am yet.", Owen replied. "Okay. We'll take the starship to Jakku," his father responded. "Thanks..", Owen sighed as he left the control room and went back into the corridor. He didn't feel like staying in his room today. It was boring in there. (Brb)
(Like the force Skype thing TLJ? Lol that's what it reminds me of)
Just then, Abigail heard footsteps and then a familiar voice called to her. "Abby?"
"Who's there? Don't call me th-" She paused as she looked up at her mother stood in the doorway. "Rey!"
"Hello my darling..." She said as Abigail ran and gave her a hug.
"Mum, do you know...who Owen Solo is? Is he a relative?" Rey was hesitant to answer for a moment but then spoke "...yes. Why?"
"Because...we spoke to eachother...through the force...or with our minds or something. He's coming here." Abigail let go of her mother. "When?"
"I don't know when!" The girl answered. Rey sighed.
"You seem like you're unhappy about it...do we not like him? Is he dangerous?"
"Maybe...Please, let me come with you..."
"I-I'm not sure he'd want that..."
"Why? Did he threaten you?" Rey raised her voice, grabbing a gun and her lightsaber.
"No! I can handle this...Come if you want but...it might not turn out how you expect..."
As Abigail turned away to fetch her gun and her lightsaber, Rey muttered. "Trust me, I know him...he won't turn out the way you expect..."

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 10:54 AM
(Like the force Skype thing TLJ? Lol that's what it reminds me of)
Just then, Abigail heard footsteps and then a familiar voice called to her. "Abby?"
"Who's there? Don't call me th-" She paused as she looked up at her mother stood in the doorway. "Rey!"
"Hello my darling..." She said as Abigail ran and gave her a hug.
"Mum, do you know...who Owen Solo is? Is he a relative?" Rey was hesitant to answer for a moment but then spoke "...yes. Why?"
"Because...we spoke to eachother...through the force...or with our minds or something. He's coming here." Abigail let go of her mother. "When?"
"I don't know when!" The girl answered. Rey sighed.
"You seem like you're unhappy about it...do we not like him? Is he dangerous?"
"Maybe...Please, let me come with you..."
"I-I'm not sure he'd want that..."
"Why? Did he threaten you?" Rey raised her voice, grabbing a gun and her lightsaber.
"No! I can handle this...Come if you want but...it might not turn out how you expect..."
As Abigail turned away to fetch her gun and her lightsaber, Rey muttered. "Trust me, I know him...he won't turn out the way you expect..."
(Yeah, that. XD)

"Owen!"

Owen looked st his father as he walked over to him. "We'll be at Jakku in a few minutes.", Kylo Ren said. "In the meantime, why don't you do something, like walk around the starship, meditate, just do something so that you won't be bored."

"But walking around the starship is boring.", Owen replied. "Then go meditate or something."

"That's boring too.", Owen said. Kylo Ren sighed. "Then what do you want to do?", he asked. Owen looked at his father and shrugged. "Nothing, I guess.", he answered. Kylo Ren rolled his eyes. "I guess you'll be even more bored, then.", Kylo responded as he went back into the control room.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 11:06 AM
(Yeah, that. XD)

"Owen!"

Owen looked st his father as he walked over to him. "We'll be at Jakku in a few minutes.", Kylo Ren said. "In the meantime, why don't you do something, like walk around the starship, meditate, just do something so that you won't be bored."

"But walking around the starship is boring.", Owen replied. "Then go meditate or something."

"That's boring too.", Owen said. Kylo Ren sighed. "Then what do you want to do?", he asked. Owen looked at his father and shrugged. "Nothing, I guess.", he answered. Kylo Ren rolled his eyes. "I guess you'll be even more bored, then.", Kylo responded as he went back into the control room.
Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 11:18 AM
Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.
(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 11:23 AM
(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)
"Did you know?" The girl said again then she turned to face the two. "So...you're...from the first order...no wonder you were spying on me!" She spat, angry and confused and afraid.
"Surely this is a trap! You brought an entire First order ship! None of you need to be here...it was nice while it lasted now go!" Rey stepped in defensively. She just didn't want to have to confront Kylo Ren. They were happy together once. Then Ben went back to his old ways and they just kind of...drifted apart.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 11:31 AM
"Did you know?" The girl said again then she turned to face the two. "So...you're...from the first order...no wonder you were spying on me!" She spat, angry and confused and afraid.
"Surely this is a trap! You brought an entire First order ship! None of you need to be here...it was nice while it lasted now go!" Rey stepped in defensively. She just didn't want to have to confront Kylo Ren. They were happy together once. Then Ben went back to his old ways and they just kind of...drifted apart.
"I wasn't spying!", Owen replied. I'll just shut up now.., "Anyways-", Owen began. Nope, nope, nope, nope. Owen, shut up, just shut up! I need to shut up! How do I be quiet? I don't know! MIND, SHUT UP!, Owen thought.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 11:50 AM
"I wasn't spying!", Owen replied. I'll just shut up now.., "Anyways-", Owen began. Nope, nope, nope, nope. Owen, shut up, just shut up! I need to shut up! How do I be quiet? I don't know! MIND, SHUT UP!, Owen thought.
(Lol I'm dying)
"well what's going on then?" She started then calmed down when Owen started speaking again. "Yeah?" But Owen stood there for a while not responding, as if he was arguing with his own thoughts.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 11:58 AM
(Lol I'm dying)
"well what's going on then?" She started then calmed down when Owen started speaking again. "Yeah?" But Owen stood there for a while not responding, as if he was arguing with his own thoughts.
(Me too. XD)

"I-I don't know..", Owen said quietly. Kylo Ren glared at Owen, rolling his eyes.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 12:07 PM
(Me too. XD)

"I-I don't know..", Owen said quietly. Kylo Ren glared at Owen, rolling his eyes.
"Alright, I guess you have nothing to say...or nothing worth my time anyway...we could probably keep in contact right?" Abigail was gathering courage now and took a step forward, seeing how baffled this "Sith" was. And he calls himself a Solo? Rey stayed where she was, glaring angrily at Kylo, her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 12:15 PM
"Alright, I guess you have nothing to say...or nothing worth my time anyway...we could probably keep in contact right?" Abigail was gathering courage now and took a step forward, seeing how baffled this "Sith" was. And he calls himself a Solo? Rey stayed where she was, glaring angrily at Kylo, her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal.
Owen didn't reply, he just nodded.

"What?", Kylo said, looking at Rey. "I'm sorry, Rey..."

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 12:29 PM
Owen didn't reply, he just nodded.

"What?", Kylo said, looking at Rey. "I'm sorry, Rey..."
"Save it...you can apologise another time...not here..." She turned to Abigail "Gail, I'll meet you back at home, okay? You can defend yourself right?" The girl nodded and watched her mother briskly walk away. Now alone, Abigail spoke "I should leave...I can't talk to you people...not with everyone watching..." She stared at Kylo for a while then started to walk away. We'll meet up some other time and talk in private. She hoped Owen could hear her thoughts.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 12:36 PM
"Save it...you can apologise another time...not here..." She turned to Abigail "Gail, I'll meet you back at home, okay? You can defend yourself right?" The girl nodded and watched her mother briskly walk away. Now alone, Abigail spoke "I should leave...I can't talk to you people...not with everyone watching..." She stared at Kylo for a while then started to walk away. We'll meet up some other time and talk in private. She hoped Owen could hear her thoughts.
Kylo closed his mouth as he was about to say something else. "Alright..", he sighed. "Come on, Owen."

Okay.. See you some other time., Owen thought, looking at Abigail one more time before following his father back to the starship

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
Kylo closed his mouth as he was about to say something else. "Alright..", he sighed. "Come on, Owen."

Okay.. See you some other time., Owen thought, looking at Abigail one more time before following his father back to the starship
Abigail arrived back home where Rey was waiting, looking rather impatient. "What do you know?" The girl asked. "About what? Why were you inviting The first order here?"
"About him! And him! I didn't know who he was! He's been there with me...my entire life...I had to know!"
"Who and who?"
"Kylo and Owen! There's something you're not telling me..."
"I don't know why your father was there..."
"But how does Owen...ugh..."
"I don't know what you think I know or what you're expecting me to answer."
"Well you do know something. If you won't tell me I'll get Owen or Kylo to tell me...I'll find out the truth eventually." Abigail ran out through the desert again, hoping that the ship hadn't left yet. "Abigail! Abigail!" Rey called but her daughter didn't listen. "Owen...Take me with you..."

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 01:13 PM
Abigail arrived back home where Rey was waiting, looking rather impatient. "What do you know?" The girl asked. "About what? Why were you inviting The first order here?"
"About him! And him! I didn't know who he was! He's been there with me...my entire life...I had to know!"
"Who and who?"
"Kylo and Owen! There's something you're not telling me..."
"I don't know why your father was there..."
"But how does Owen...ugh..."
"I don't know what you think I know or what you're expecting me to answer."
"Well you do know something. If you won't tell me I'll get Owen or Kylo to tell me...I'll find out the truth eventually." Abigail ran out through the desert again, hoping that the ship hadn't left yet. "Abigail! Abigail!" Rey called but her daughter didn't listen. "Owen...Take me with you..."
Owen turned around and looked at Abigail. "Why?", he asked. "Why do you want me to take you with us to the starship?"

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 01:16 PM
Owen turned around and looked at Abigail. "Why?", he asked. "Why do do you want me to take you with us to the starship?"
"Yes I'm coming with you. Perhaps we can figure some of this out?" She stepped closer to him and kept eye contact the whole time.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 01:20 PM
"Yes I'm coming with you. Perhaps we can figure some of this out?" She stepped closer to him and kept eye contact the whole time.
"Figure out what?", Owen asked as he continued walking. "Abby, go back to Mom. Please..", he said.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 01:48 PM
"Figure out what?", Owen asked as he continued walking. "Abby, go back to Mom.", he said.
"Don't call me tha-" She felt everything drain out of her. He called her...Rey...is...his mother...he's a solo...oh my god...
"Mum? Kylo's your father! Your parents are my parents! YOU'RE MY BROTHER!" She shrieked excitedly. By this point Rey had caught up to them and Abigail ignited her lightsaber and pointed it at their mother. "You knew this whole time! You never told me! You pretended...you liar! You selfish..."
"I tried to stop you from looking...because I didn't want you to run into the first order...but you went looking anyway even though you had no idea who he was. Sometimes you're a little too curious for your own good...that connection you felt through the force...Owen's always been there for you, looking out for you...you're his little sister after all. I didn't know if he's hurt you or not. But you're old enough to make your own decisions now...if you want to go with them..."
"I'm going...bye..." She muttered then walked onto the ship.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 02:03 PM
"Don't call me tha-" She felt everything drain out of her. He called her...Rey...is...his mother...he's a solo...oh my god...
"Mum? Kylo's your father! Your parents are my parents! YOU'RE MY BROTHER!" She shrieked excitedly. By this point Rey had caught up to them and Abigail ignited her lightsaber and pointed it at their mother. "You knew this whole time! You never told me! You pretended...you liar! You selfish..."
"I tried to stop you from looking...because I didn't want you to run into the first order...but you went looking anyway even though you had no idea who he was. Sometimes you're a little too curious for your own good...that connection you felt through the force...Owen's always been there for you, looking out for you...you're his little sister after all. I didn't know if he's hurt you or not. But you're old enough to make your own decisions now...if you want to go with them..."
"I'm going...bye..." She muttered then walked onto the ship.
"So you're just going to ditch Mom? Okay, then...", Owen said. "Father! Abigail's coming with is."

"What? She is? Why?", Kylo Ren asked as Abigail and Owen walked into the ship.

NightWarrior4Life
January 21st, 2018, 02:07 PM
"So you're just going to ditch Mom? Okay, then...", Owen said. "Father! Abigail's coming with is."

"What? She is? Why?", Kylo Ren asked as Abigail and Owen walked into the ship.
"She only came to visit anyway...her ship is around somewhere..." She stated plainly. "So what's the first order up to now?" Abigail asked sarcastically.

Phoenix Flames
January 21st, 2018, 02:24 PM
"She only came to visit anyway...her ship is around somewhere..." She stated plainly. "So what's the first order up to now?" Abigail asked sarcastically.
"Well, we were supposed to be trying to figure out where the Resistance is at right now.", Owen replied.

NightWarrior4Life
January 22nd, 2018, 02:02 AM
"Well, we were supposed to be trying to figure out where the Resistance is at right now.", Owen replied.
"That, I don't know." She shrugged. The first order doesn't seem as fierce as they used to...and this isn't the Kylo I know...

Phoenix Flames
January 22nd, 2018, 05:32 AM
"That, I don't know." She shrugged. The first order doesn't seem as fierce as they used to...and this isn't the Kylo I know...
"I know you don't know where the Resistance is right now. I wasn't really asking though.. But, uh... Nevermind..", Owen replied. He closed the ramp door to the starship. "What do you want to do?", he asked.

NightWarrior4Life
January 22nd, 2018, 11:02 AM
"I know you don't know where the Resistance is right now. I wasn't really asking though.. But, uh... Nevermind..", Owen replied. He closed the ramp door to the starship. "What do you want to do?", he asked.
"I'll just follow you around...see what you do all day..." She spoke again casually

Phoenix Flames
January 22nd, 2018, 04:12 PM
"I'll just follow you around...see what you do all day..." She spoke again casually
Owen nodded. "One thing I do all day; thinking...and questioning the origins of Jedi and Sith.", he replied. Then he heard and felt the starship shake. "The ship is leaving now."

Phoenix Flames
January 23rd, 2018, 02:54 PM
Owen nodded. "One thing I do all day; thinking...and questioning the origins of Jedi and Sith.", he replied. Then he heard and felt the starship shake. "The ship is leaving now."
NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
January 24th, 2018, 02:10 AM
"Right..." she said "so there's no going back now..." She spoke as she felt the ship shake around her.

Phoenix Flames
January 24th, 2018, 05:00 AM
"Right..." she said "so there's no going back now..." She spoke as she felt the ship shake around her.
Owen nodded. "Right.", he responded.

Phoenix Flames
January 24th, 2018, 01:19 PM
NightWarrior4Life

CreatureOfHabit
January 24th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Name: Nix/Spearro
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/aN3bnR Left is Nix, Right is Spearro
Personality: Nix, like her mother can be a bit impulsive, but despite her usual cheery personality, she often is too curious for her own good, and unfortunately sees no wrong in learning and dabbling in things she shouldn't./Spearro often comes off as hardheaded and blunt, but can be a real softie, especially for his sister. Unfortunately, he can get overprotective, much to the irritation of Nix.
Light Side or Dark Side?: Later moves to Dark, after her brother dies, to ensure no more of the ones she loves perish./ Light
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): (Both are Padawan apprentices)
Lightsaber Color: Gray/Gold
Questions/Other: -Race- (I made this species when i was in elementary school and wanted to bring them back. Here is a small summary) Kenobies are seen as an inferior species, as they are small, and appear soft and not built for combat. Minga led a revolution to free them form their human captors. However, they prove to be an intelligent species, as they are quickly adapting and evolving, as they learn fast.

Phoenix Flames
January 25th, 2018, 05:02 AM
NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
January 25th, 2018, 09:47 AM
NightWarrior4Life
(Sorry I was at school and had a bit of writers block. Wanna do a time skip?)

Phoenix Flames
January 25th, 2018, 01:38 PM
(It's okay. Sure! :3)

Phoenix Flames
January 26th, 2018, 02:07 PM
(I'll do the timeskip.)

Owen looked out the window in the control room. "Father, Abby, General Hux, I think we've caught up with the Resistance.", he said.

Hux and Kylo looked out the window and saw some X-Wings and the Millenium Falcon. (As you see, I'm also gonna be rping General Hux, as well. XD)

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2018, 01:37 AM
(I'll do the timeskip.)

Owen looked out the window in the control room. "Father, Abby, General Hux, I think we've caught up with the Resistance.", he said.

Hux and Kylo looked out the window and saw some X-Wings and the Millenium Falcon. (As you see, I'm also gonna be rping General Hux, as well. XD)
Abigail ran up to the window, amazed by everything outside. "Wow...is this really space? I-I've never been up here before..." She said sadly. "And all these ships...I've never seen or been in a battle." Abigail added as X-wings sped past, followed by TIE fighters shooting at them, the green bullets almost whistling.

Phoenix Flames
January 27th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Abigail ran up to the window, amazed by everything outside. "Wow...is this really space? I-I've never been up here before..." She said sadly. "And all these ships...I've never seen or been in a battle." Abigail added as X-wings sped past, followed by TIE fighters shooting at them, the green bullets almost whistling.
"Yep, it's space all right.", Owen replied, smiling. "This is entertaining me already.", he laughed as a TIE Fighter shot at an X-Wing, blowing it up. "The TIE Fighters blowing up the X-Wings always entertains you, Owen.", Kylo Ren said, hitting Owen's shoulder with his elbow.

"What was that for?", Owen asked, still smiling. Owen couldn't contain his laughter. He burst out laughing again. "Nothing!", Kylo replied, smiling.

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2018, 09:59 AM
"Yep, it's space all right.", Owen replied, smiling. "This is entertaining me already.", he laughed as a TIE Fighter shot at an X-Wings, blowing it up. "The TIE Fighters blowing up the X-Wings always entertains you, Owen.", Kylo Ren said, hitting Owen's shoulder with his elbow.

"What was that for?", Owen asked, still smiling. Owen couldn't contain his laughter. He burst out laughing again. "Nothing!", Kylo replied, smiling.
Abigail gave her brother and father an odd look before staring back at the battle unfolding before her. "But...aren't a lot of people dying?" She asked, her smile fading.

Phoenix Flames
January 27th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Abigail gave her brother and father an odd look before staring back at the battle unfolding before her. "But...aren't a lot of people dying?" She asked, her smile fading.
"Yeah... That's supposed to happen. That's always happened. Either the Fighter Pilots or the Stormtroopers die.", Owen replied, staring at his sister. "I'm surprised you didn't know that, Abigail.", Kylo said.

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2018, 10:07 AM
"Yeah... That's supposed to happen. That's always happened. Either the Fighter Pilots or the Stormtroopers die.", Owen replied, staring at his sister. "I'm surprised you didn't know that, Abigail.", Kylo said.
"Well, Jakku is a fairly peaceful planet...I've never seen any big battles. It's sad but I suppose some lives have to be sacrificed for their side...you can't join a war expecting to survive forever..." She sighed watching as an X-wing exploded into a ball of flames and smoke, floating down into the endless abyss of space.

Phoenix Flames
January 27th, 2018, 10:09 AM
"Well, Jakku is a fairly peaceful planet...I've never seen any big battles. It's sad but I suppose some lives have to be sacrificed for their side...you can't join a war expecting to survive forever..." She sighed watching as an X-wing exploded into a ball of flames and smoke, floating down into the endless abyss of space.
"Oh. Well, yeah.. That is true.", Owen responded.

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2018, 10:14 AM
"Oh. Well, yeah.. That is true.", Owen responded.
"So...is there a base somewhere you are trying to destroy? I mean are you actually willing to kill everyone on the other side to get what you want?" She tried to reason, blue eyes still fixed on the outside.

Phoenix Flames
January 27th, 2018, 10:15 AM
"So...is there a base somewhere you are trying to destroy? I mean are you actually willing to kill everyone on the other side to get what you want?" She tried to reason, blue eyes still fixed on the outside.
Kylo shook his head. "No.", he said. Owen looked at Abigail. "We just want to know where they're headed."

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Kylo shook his head. "No.", he said. Owen looked at Abigail. "We just want to know where they're headed."
"Don't shoot them down then! Let them go and follow them...cause they had to have come from somewhere right? So they have to go somewhere too..." Abigail turned her gaze back to her brother.

Phoenix Flames
January 27th, 2018, 11:05 AM
"Don't shoot them down then! Let them go and follow them...cause they had to have come from somewhere right? So they have to go somewhere too..." Abigail turned her gaze back to her brother.
Owen nodded. "Father, get the Stormtroopers to bring the TIE Fighters back to the starship.", he said. Kylo Ren nodded. (Now I have writer's block... OwO)

NightWarrior4Life
January 27th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Owen nodded. "Father, get the Stormtroopers to bring the TIE Fighters back to the starship.", he said. Kylo Ren nodded. (Now I have writer's block... OwO)
Abigail smirked, chuffed with herself. Almost instantly, hundreds of ships came drifting towards them and landing in the hangar below. The X-wings were also retreating somewhere. "Head over that way!" She called, pointing to a small grey-green planet to their right.

Phoenix Flames
January 27th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Abigail smirked, chuffed with herself. Almost instantly, hundreds of ships came drifting towards them and landing in the hangar below. The X-wings were also retreating somewhere. "Head over that way!" She called, pointing to a small grey-green planet to their right.
General Hux directed the starship to the planet that Abigail was pointing at. (Sorry I replied to this late. I had to finish my homework that I had received on Friday)

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 01:17 AM
General Hux directed the starship to the planet that Abigail was pointing at. (Sorry I replied to this late. I had to finish my homework that I had received on Friday)
(Another time skip?)
As they got closer to the planet they could now see the large base the X-wings were heading to. There were also lots of other buildings; houses, shops and small towns full of life. Well if this turns violent it's gonna go well isn't it?

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 08:37 AM
(Another time skip?)
As they got closer to the planet they could now see the large base the X-wings were heading to. There were also lots of other buildings; houses, shops and small towns full of life. Well if this turns violent it's gonna go well isn't it?
(Yeah. Can the gray green planet be Coruscant, please? XD)
Of course it will, Abby, Owen thought. (Why did I make my response short? :rofl:)

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 09:48 AM
(Yeah. Can the gray green planet be Coruscant, please? XD)
Of course it will, Abby, Owen thought. (Why did I make my response short? :rofl:)
(Ooh yeah do you have a plot or something?)
Ugh stop reading my thoughts! She complained playfully. As they got closer to the planet, Abigail notice that there were actually thousands and thousands of buildings and roads and ships...like one big giant city. As the ship landed, Abigail felt guilty for scaring everyone. Some people were running away, others coming to see what the first order was doing here. As the doors lowered and the siblings stepped out, Abigail said quietly to Owen "We are NOT hurting Civilians if we can help it..." Through gritted teeth.

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 10:24 AM
(Ooh yeah do you have a plot or something?)
Ugh stop reading my thoughts! She complained playfully. As they got closer to the planet, Abigail notice that there were actually thousands and thousands of buildings and roads and ships...like one big giant city. As the ship landed, Abigail felt guilty for scaring everyone. Some people were running away, others coming to see what the first order was doing here. As the doors lowered and the siblings stepped out, Abigail said quietly to Owen "We are NOT hurting Civilians if we can help it..." Through gritted teeth.
"Okay!", Owen whispered. "I'll try to not touch my lightsaber, either..", he said. (Nope. I'm bad at making plots anyways. XD)

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 10:44 AM
"Okay!", Owen whispered. "I'll try to not touch my lightsaber, either..", he said. (Nope. I'm bad at making plots anyways. XD)
"The X-wing landed up North-East somewhere so let's head in that direction. Perhaps we should ask around and see if anyone knows where exactly they are. "
If we don't scare them all off first
"Oh no...I should've known..." She stopped. "Someone's probably gone and alerted everyone at the base that we're here by now...they'll come and try to fight us off...I'm afraid this might get messy."

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 10:54 AM
"The X-wing landed up North-East somewhere so let's head in that direction. Perhaps we should ask around and see if anyone knows where exactly they are. "
If we don't scare them all off first
"Oh no...I should've known..." She stopped. "Someone's probably gone and alerted everyone at the base that we're here by now...they'll come and try to fight us off...I'm afraid this might get messy."
Owen sighed. "Great.. I'm going back into the ship-"

"No, Owen, you're staying right here.", Kylo Ren said, dragging Owen back over to Abigail.

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Owen sighed. "Great.. I'm going back into the ship-"

"No, Owen, you're staying right here.", Kylo Ren said, dragging Owen back over to Abigail.
Abigail stared at Owen, unimpressed then began to tease him. "You scared of a couple pilots with guns?"

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Abigail stared at Owen, unimpressed then began to tease him. "You scared of a couple pilots with guns?"
"Uh.. No.", Owen replied.

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 11:37 AM
"Uh.. No.", Owen replied.
"Good." She said

After what seemed like light years of walking, the family finally stumbled upon the Rebel base. "Just crouch here and observe." Abigail whispered then turned to her father. "If you want to order some troops to attack or at least blow some stuff up to make our presence known...go ahead. Maybe get some trackers down on a couple of ships or something too so if a few manage to escape, we know where they're headed."

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 11:45 AM
"Good." She said

After what seemed like light years of walking, the family finally stumbled upon the Rebel base. "Just crouch here and observe." Abigail whispered then turned to her father. "If you want to order some troops to attack or at least blow some stuff up to make our presence known...go ahead. Maybe get some trackers down on a couple of ships or something too so if a few manage to escape, we know where they're headed."
Owen and Kylo Ren nodded. Kylo then turned around to face the some of the Stormtroopers that were with them. "Do what she said.", he ordered. The Stormtroopers did what they were told. Some of them went to the entrance of the base, while the others began shoot their blasters at the more vulnerable areas of the outside of the base.

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Owen and Kylo Ren nodded. Kylo then turned around to face the some of the Stormtroopers that were with them. "Do what she said.", he ordered. The Stormtroopers did what they were told. Some of them went to the entrance of the base, while the others began shoot their blasters at the more vulnerable areas of the outside of the base.
As she heard the first blaster go off, Abigail decided to act fast. "Right, move, move, go! Either get away from here or hide in a better place. Or if you're really willing, go back to the ship." There were multiple reasons Abigail didn't want to be here. One was that, if she was helping her brother and at her attack the base then surely the base would attack them back and she didn't want to risk getting hurt. But the main reason was that she could sense that her mother, Rey, was here. In the base. That was being blown up and shot at. This is a horrible mistake...I didn't mean for any of this...Owen, can you tell where mum is? She thought frantically, creeping around the destruction and chaos.

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 12:31 PM
As she heard the first blaster go off, Abigail decided to act fast. "Right, move, move, go! Either get away from here or hide in a better place. Or if you're really willing, go back to the ship." There were multiple reasons Abigail didn't want to be here. One was that, if she was helping her brother and at her attack the base then surely the base would attack them back and she didn't want to risk getting hurt. But the main reason was that she could sense that her mother, Rey, was here. In the base. That was being blown up and shot at. This is a horrible mistake...I didn't mean for any of this...Owen, can you tell where mum is? She thought frantically, creeping around the destruction and chaos.
I think she's somewhere near the back of the base with some of the fighter pilots, General Leia, Poe, and Finn., Owen thought.

NightWarrior4Life
January 28th, 2018, 01:13 PM
I think she's somewhere near the back of the base with some of the fighter pilots, General Leia, Poe, and Finn., Owen thought.
Leia...I'm going in to find them...I'll let you know if I need help or anything...Let me know if your cover has been blown and we'll retreat back to the ship. Abigail ran off into the destruction.

Bella~
January 28th, 2018, 01:24 PM
(Is Ben Solo taken? Oh! Whoops just saw! Hmm could there maybe be one more Solo kid?)

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Leia...I'm going in to find them...I'll let you know if I need help or anything...Let me know if your cover has been blown and we'll retreat back to the ship. Abigail ran off into the destruction.
Alright. Owen stayed hidden behind a metal box that wasn't that far away from the entrance to the base. Hopefully no one sees me..

Phoenix Flames
January 28th, 2018, 01:54 PM
(Is Ben Solo taken? Oh! Whoops just saw! Hmm could there maybe be one more Solo kid?)
(Uh, I guess.)

NightWarrior4Life
January 29th, 2018, 02:19 AM
(AHHH! Aww I feel bad XD But yeah that could be fun! Abigail is gonna get so mad at her parents)

Bella~
January 29th, 2018, 06:10 AM
(AHHH! Aww I feel bad XD But yeah that could be fun! Abigail is gonna get so mad at her parents)

(Yay! Alrighty! I am still working on him!)

Phoenix Flames
January 29th, 2018, 04:30 PM
(AHHH! Aww I feel bad XD But yeah that could be fun! Abigail is gonna get so mad at her parents)(Yeah. XD Abigail is gonna get SOOO MAD at Rey and Ben.)
(Yay! Alrighty! I am still working on him!)
(Okay. Take your time. There's no rush.)

Bella~
January 29th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Name: Rolen Solo
Appearance: Rolen has very dark brown hair and nearly black eyes, he has fair skin and is around 5'9
Personality: He gets rather anxious about his first time doing anything, especially if he thinks it might embarass him. He can be a bit snappy and is easily persuaded on most topics. When around people he knows he acts very young, but otherwise he has a cold demeanor.
Light Side or Dark Side?: light
Lightsaber Color: Blue
Questions/Other: nope ^-^

(How do you guys think we could work him into the Solo family, would he just be there? Or idk man haha! (Also Reylo is life x3)

Bella~
January 29th, 2018, 05:07 PM
(Oh omg what if he was like some really good pilot and when they go to invade the base he like comes out and starts shooting at them and stuff. oh my gosh the drama!)

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 02:09 AM
(Yeah. XD Abigail is gonna get SOOO MAD at Rey and Ben.)

(Okay. Take your time. There's no rush.)
(Like "How many more kids do you have that you didn't tell me about?! Next you're gonna tell me that this Porg is our family pet!)

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 02:10 AM
(Oh omg what if he was like some really good pilot and when they go to invade the base he like comes out and starts shooting at them and stuff. oh my gosh the drama!)
(Yessss!)

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 02:41 AM
(Yessss!)

(I am just too excited to join this RP! XD)

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 05:41 AM
(Like "How many more kids do you have that you didn't tell me about?! Next you're gonna tell me that this Porg is our family pet!)
(Yessss!)
(I am just too excited to join this RP! XD)
Name: Rolen Solo
Appearance: Rolen has very dark brown hair and nearly black eyes, he has fair skin and is around 5'9
Personality: He gets rather anxious about his first time doing anything, especially if he thinks it might embarass him. He can be a bit snappy and is easily persuaded on most topics. When around people he knows he acts very young, but otherwise he has a cold demeanor.
Light Side or Dark Side?: light
Lightsaber Color: Blue
Questions/Other: nope ^-^

(How do you guys think we could work him into the Solo family, would he just be there? Or idk man haha! (Also Reylo is life x3)
(SOMEONE TYPE A RP RESPONSE ALREADY! XD Rolen's from rm is accepted, btw. Why are all the Solo kids 5 foot something inches? :rofl: I think Rolen should just be in the Solo family already. XD)

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 07:11 AM
(So you think Rolen should like be known about by everyone or should they sort of think have another brother. I don't know to be honest haha)

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Rolen flew out of the base in an x-wings, his target was Kylo Ren. He would shoot, but not kill, he needed Kylo and posibly the Solo children alive. As he rounded the corner a TIE Fighter seemed to come out of no where and started shooting at him. He was able to evade most of the fire, but when another showed up he got hit in the wings. With no droids to fix his wings he was forced to crash land. Luckily young man was able to get out before his craft combusted. He ran to a a place where he would have color. His longish hair was in a small pony tail. All except for his little braid that hung down to his shoulder. He reached for his saber and then started to sneak over, he was sure that he could take on all three of the Solos.

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 09:44 AM
(SOMEONE TYPE A RP RESPONSE ALREADY! XD Rolen's from rm is accepted, btw. Why are all the Solo kids 5 foot something inches? :rofl: I think Rolen should just be in the Solo family already. XD)
(I always thought of myself when RPing Abigail and I'm like 5'7 I think...well, I'm 5 something so that would work)

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 09:46 AM
(So you think Rolen should like be known about by everyone or should they sort of think have another brother. I don't know to be honest haha)
I think Phoenix wants him to already kind of be known about but I prefer mystery so...we could say Owen kind of knows but chooses to ignore it and Abigail is never told anything...)

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 09:54 AM
I think Phoenix wants him to already kind of be known about but I prefer mystery so...we could say Owen kind of knows but chooses to ignore it and Abigail is never told anything...)

(That works for me! And lets say that little Rolen bby knows everything)

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Rolen flew out of the base in an x-wings, his target was Kylo Ren. He would shoot, but not kill, he needed Kylo and posibly the Solo children alive. As he rounded the corner a TIE Fighter seemed to come out of no where and started shooting at him. He was able to evade most of the fire, but when another showed up he got hit in the wings. With no droids to fix his wings he was forced to crash land. Luckily young man was able to get out before his craft combusted. He ran to a a place where he would have color. His longish hair was in a small pony tail. All except for his little braid that hung down to his shoulder. He reached for his saber and then started to sneak over, he was sure that he could take on all three of the Solos.

Alright. Owen stayed hidden behind a metal box that wasn't that far away from the entrance to the base. Hopefully no one sees me..
Abigail kept running forward into the base. She watched an X-wing fall to it's doom, shot down mercilessly by a TIE fighter. The girl stared as the pilot stepped out, to her relief, unharmed. Abigail stared at him for a few moments and he stared back, but she didn't dwell on it and continued her search for her mother. Please let her not have escaped yet...

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Abigail kept running forward into the base. She watched an X-wing fall to it's doom, shot down mercilessly by a TIE fighter. The girl stared as the pilot stepped out, to her relief, unharmed. Abigail stared at him for a few moments and he stared back, but she didn't dwell on it and continued her search for her mother. Please let her not have escaped yet...

Rolen was going for Kylo, he wasn't going to waste time on his siblings. He ran over towards his father and ignited his lightsaber. He held it in a defensive position and scowled "I'm going to beat you". It was his dream to bring peace to the galaxy, he was determined to bring in Kylo Ren, Father or not. The resistance would win, he was sure of it. He shook his head after thinking about what he had said "I will bring you to justice" he restated. His eyes reflected Kylo Ren's perfectly.

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Rolen was going for Kylo, he wasn't going to waste time on his siblings. He ran over towards his father and ignited his lightsaber. He held it in a defensive position and scowled "I'm going to beat you". It was his dream to bring peace to the galaxy, he was determined to bring in Kylo Ren, Father or not. The resistance would win, he was sure of it. He shook his head after thinking about what he had said "I will bring you to justice" he restated. His eyes reflected Kylo Ren's perfectly.
Phoenix Flames
Abigail froze. She was almost inside the base where the rest of the resistance was. Go! Abigail screamed to Owen mentally, hoping he'd see some sense and hide further away from the danger. She heard the pilot roaring behind her and the sound of an igniting lightsaber. She pulled out her gun, spun around and fired two warning shots at a random bush, setting it on fire. GO!
"No! Stop!" Abigail screeched back, running over to the scene, Gun still loaded and aimed at the man. "What are you doing? Who do you think you are!"
No! I'll fight if I have to...there's still time. I'll buy some time!

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 11:42 AM
He jumped up and landed up on a rock. He shouldn't have acted so impulsively, now he had to fight his sister and his Fa- No not father, Kylo Ren. He was so ashamed of his father, he couldn't stand knowing that it was actually his dad. When he was little he grew up with short visits from his mom, none from Kylo, not that he expected any. It made him mad, he sighed calming himself. He knew anger was bad. He looked at her assuming she knew "I'm Rolen"

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 11:53 AM
He jumped up and landed up on a rock. He shouldn't have acted so impulsively, now he had to fight his sister and his Fa- No not father, Kylo Ren. He was so ashamed of his father, he couldn't stand knowing that it was actually his dad. When he was little he grew up with short visits from his mom, none from Kylo, not that he expected any. It made him mad, he sighed calming himself. He knew anger was bad. He looked at her assuming she knew "I'm Rolen"
"Nice..." she said sarcastically. "Well what're you doing with your lightsaber out? Get away from here! Everyone else is leaving...go with them. " Abigail's hand was now shaking. Secretly she was hoping Rolen just left and she her brother and father could get out of here unscathed.

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 12:14 PM
"Nice..." she said sarcastically. "Well what're you doing with your lightsaber out? Get away from here! Everyone else is leaving...go with them. " Abigail's hand was now shaking. Secretly she was hoping Rolen just left and she her brother and father could get out of here unscathed.

He found his sister to be rather conflicted, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but she was here with him. His eyes narrowed as he saw the ships leaving. He couldn't just jump on one. He was going to have to fight them. He lunged at Kylo and took a hand using the force to knock the blaster out of her hands. He then slashed at Kylo with his saber.

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 12:37 PM
He found his sister to be rather conflicted, she didn't want to hurt anyone, but she was here with him. His eyes narrowed as he saw the ships leaving. He couldn't just jump on one. He was going to have to fight them. He lunged at Kylo and took a hand using the force to knock the blaster out of her hands. He then slashed at Kylo with his saber.
"What are you planning to do with that lightsaber? I hope you're not seriously planning on fighting the three of us" She spoke, her voice shaking. Everything was still for a few moments. Then it all happened so quickly. Rolen slashed at her father then whisked the blaster out of her hand. "NO!" Abigail screamed at the top of her lungs. Her first move was to pull out her lightsaber. "Hey, I have one of those too..." She said as threateningly as she could but she probably just sounded childish. Abigail charged towards the padawan and their 'sabers clashed.

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 01:13 PM
"What are you planning to do with that lightsaber? I hope you're not seriously planning on fighting the three of us" She spoke, her voice shaking. Everything was still for a few moments. Then it all happened so quickly. Rolen slashed at her father then whisked the blaster out of her hand. "NO!" Abigail screamed at the top of her lungs. Her first move was to pull out her lightsaber. "Hey, I have one of those too..." She said as threateningly as she could but she probably just sounded childish. Abigail charged towards the padawan and their 'sabers clashed.

He jumped back onto the rock and glared at Abigale "Abigale Solo stand down, you don't know everything this man has done!" He pointed to Kylo Ren with his lightsaber "Killing innocent people, ruining everyone's life that he crosses, ditching the middle child to raise the first, not caring at all" he glared at him and his eyes watered slightly.

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 01:21 PM
He jumped back onto the rock and glared at Abigale "Abigale Solo stand down, you don't know everything this man has done!" He pointed to Kylo Ren with his lightsaber "Killing innocent people, ruining everyone's life that he crosses, ditching the middle child to raise the first, not caring at all" he glared at him and his eyes watered slightly.
Owen! Middle child? Do you know what he's talking about?
"Sorry, I don't think you know him like I do...this man...is my father...I was raised to see him as an ally not an enemy. Everything my mother told me as a little girl. He'd visit me a lot. He was always there...I'll admit now he's not how I remember him...but please. Maybe we can come to an...agreement?" Abigail ducked as a bullet flew over her head. She looked behind her and saw Rey. Her eyes narrowed.
"Abigail!" Her mother exclaimed. "Rolen what are you doing? Can't you see it's her? Don't hurt them..."
"mother..." Abigail said in almost a whisper then swung her lightsaber at Rey. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" She roared.

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Owen! Middle child? Do you know what he's talking about?
"Sorry, I don't think you know him like I do...this man...is my father...I was raised to see him as an ally not an enemy. Everything my mother told me as a little girl. He'd visit me a lot. He was always there...I'll admit now he's not how I remember him...but please. Maybe we can come to an...agreement?" Abigail ducked as a bullet flew over her head. She looked behind her and saw Rey. Her eyes narrowed.
"Abigail!" Her mother exclaimed. "Rolen what are you doing? Can't you see it's her? Don't hurt them..."
"mother..." Abigail said in almost a whisper then swung her lightsaber at Rey. "WHAT'S GOING ON?" She roared.
(Now Abigail's SUPER DUPER MAD and CONFUSED. :rofl: Well, this escalated faster than I thought it would.)

"Both of you, stop!", Kylo Ren yelled. He looked at Rey and then looked back at Rolen and Abigail. He used the Force to knock the lightsabers out of their hands.

"Won't you look at that? More stupid explaining is going to happen.. Great..
I'm not listening to this.", Owen said, standing up. He walked over to them. "And Abby is going to be even more mad than she was than last time you both had to explain something to her.", he said, looking at Kylo Ren and Rey. "I'll just go and ignore this because I don't want to listen," Owen said.

NightWarrior4Life
January 30th, 2018, 02:05 PM
(Now Abigail's SUPER DUPER MAD and CONFUSED. :rofl: Well, this escalated faster than I thought it would.)

"Both of you, stop!", Kylo Ren yelled. He looked at Rey and then looked back at Rolen and Abigail. He used the Force to knock the lightsabers out of their hands.

"Won't you look at that? More stupid explaining is going to happen.. Great..
I'm not listening to this.", Owen said, standing up. He walked over to them. "And Abby is going to be even more mad than she was than last time you both had to explain something to her.", he said, looking at Kylo Ren and Rey. "I'll just go and ignore this because I don't want to listen," Owen said.
(She is like mad to the point that she's hysterical...she doesn't know who to trust anymore...what's real and what's not. Her relationship with Rey and just the light side altogether is completely broken. I wouldn't blame her if she joined the first order for good...)
"ah, I get it now. Rolen is also my brother..." She snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "This is fun...trying to predict what you'll tell me next. Oh, perhaps that Stormtrooper over there is my nephew...or maybe Finn is my cousin or Poe is my uncle..." She stopped and all was silent for a few moments then she tried to force grab her lightsaber back from her father's hand. "Why have you lied to us all? And don't say it's to keep us safe...Owen and Dad have done nothing to hurt me in any way since I left Jakku. Rolen maybe, but you can't blame him. He's just as upset as I am."

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 02:43 PM
(She is like mad to the point that she's hysterical...she doesn't know who to trust anymore...what's real and what's not. Her relationship with Rey and just the light side altogether is completely broken. I wouldn't blame her if she joined the first order for good...)
"ah, I get it now. Rolen is also my brother..." She snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "This is fun...trying to predict what you'll tell me next. Oh, perhaps that Stormtrooper over there is my nephew...or maybe Finn is my cousin or Poe is my uncle..." She stopped and all was silent for a few moments then she tried to force grab her lightsaber back from her father's hand. "Why have you lied to us all? And don't say it's to keep us safe...Owen and Dad have done nothing to hurt me in any way since I left Jakku. Rolen maybe, but you can't blame him. He's just as upset as I am."
(Yup. I'm gonna try to get Ben's side of himself to talk to them. XD It's not gonna work, I know that for sure.)

"You know what I realized? You all are cowards. You all just want Ben to come back so he can protect you all protect. As if he would!", Kylo said, laughing at the last sentence he had said. "Ben's a coward, too! And he's never coming back."

Owen looked at Kylo Ren, anger and sadness building up inside him. Tears fell down his face as he spoke. "You don't even know what you're talking about, Kylo! We need Ben back.. Please..", Owen said.

"You know what, cowards? I'm done. You all can stay with the Resistance.. I'm staying with the First Order with Ben..", Kylo snapped.

"Y-You can't just do that!", Owen said, his crying making him mumble. "I can now!", Kylo replied. (Oh well... What are they gonna do, now??? I wonder...)

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 03:32 PM
(Yup. I'm gonna try to get Ben's side of himself to talk to them. XD It's not gonna work, I know that for sure.)

"You know what I realized? You all are cowards. You all just want Ben to come back so he can protect you all protect. As if he would!", Kylo said, laughing at the last sentence he had said. "Ben's a coward, too! And he's never coming back."

Owen looked at Kylo Ren, anger and sadness building up inside him. Tears fell down his face as he spoke. "You don't even know what you're talking about, Kylo! We need Ben back.. Please..", Owen said.

"You know what, cowards? I'm done. You all can stay with the Resistance.. I'm staying with the First Order with Ben..", Kylo snapped.

"Y-You can't just do that!", Owen said, his crying making him mumble. "I can now!", Kylo replied. (Oh well... What are they gonna do, now??? I wonder...)

After Rollen heard what Kylo said he immediately forced his saber back and ignited it. He slashed out at Kylo. He refused to show anymore emotion on his face. The anger turns people dark, he knew that well. Ben Solo wasn't there, he never was. After the first slashes he went after him again. His face a mask to hide what he felt. "Ben Solo, I'm going to capture you for the resistance!" His eyes narrowed after he said it.

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Phoenix Flames

NightWarrior4Life

(What if like eventually what brings Ben back is seeing his family in like dier danger. Like literally about to be executed danger)

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 03:58 PM
After Rollen heard what Kylo said he immediately forced his saber back and ignited it. He slashed out at Kylo. He refused to show anymore emotion on his face. The anger turns people dark, he knew that well. Ben Solo wasn't there, he never was. After the first slashes he went after him again. His face a mask to hide what he felt. "Ben Solo, I'm going to capture you for the resistance!" His eyes narrowed after he said it.
"My name is not Ben Solo! And you can't turn me into the Resistance unless you fight me first.", Kylo replied, dodging Rolen's lightsaber as he ignited his own saber.

Owen...

Owen heard his father's voice in his thoughts. Father? That's the first time I've heard your voice in your thoughts in years! W-What happened?

Kylo wouldn't let me think.. He keep letting my thoughts fade away in his mind, that's why none of you heard me since. And if I ever tried to speak to you all.. He would also ignore me, making it so that I couldn't speak.. But now I guess- I have to stop talking to you through the Force now, Owen..

The voice faded. Owen stood there, staring at Kylo Ren as he tried to fend off Rolen. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kylo's been restricting Ben from doing anything to try to get us to help him..., Owen realized. They might not believe me if I tell them that.. They might not even believe if I say that Ben is still there... Thatsl there's still hope left for him.. For us... Kylo Ren won't believe a single word of it.. He'll call me a liar, he'll try to kill me, he'll- "Rolen, you need to stop.. Kylo, you stop too..", he said. He faced his mother and sister.

"There's something I need to tellbyou all. I-I think there's still hope for Ben.. He's still there.. I can sense it.", Owen stated, sighing as he finished the last sentence.

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Phoenix Flames

NightWarrior4Life

(What if like eventually what brings Ben back is seeing his family in like dier danger. Like literally about to be executed danger)
(That might be a great idea!)

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 04:57 PM
"My name is not Ben Solo! And you can't turn me into the Resistance unless you fight me first.", Kylo replied, dodging Rolen's lightsaber as he ignited his own saber.

Owen...

Owen heard his father's voice in his thoughts. Father? That's the first time I've heard your voice in your thoughts in years! W-What happened?

Kylo wouldn't let me think.. He keep letting my thoughts fade away in his mind, that's why none of you heard me since. And if I ever tried to speak to you all.. He would also ignore me, making it so that I couldn't speak.. But now I guess- I have to stop talking to you through the Force now, Owen..

The voice faded. Owen stood there, staring at Kylo Ren as he tried to fend off Rolen. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Kylo's been restricting Ben from doing anything to try to get us to help him..., Owen realized. They might not believe me if I tell them that.. They might not even believe if I say that Ben is still there... Thatsl there's still hope left for him.. For us... Kylo Ren won't believe a single word of it.. He'll call me a liar, he'll try to kill me, he'll- "Rolen, you need to stop.. Kylo, you stop too..", he said. He faced his mother and sister.

"There's something I need to tellbyou all. I-I think there's still hope for Ben.. He's still there.. I can sense it.", Owen stated, sighing as he finished the last sentence.

Rolen didn't stop attacking, he couldn't. He fused to make this a loss on the side of the Resistance. He would bring Kylo Ren to justice. He had no emotional attachment to his real family. He was just attached to Poe, Poe was more of a parent than anyone else ever was!. And C3PO, and R2! He loved his droids and was rather handy with them too. He owned all of his family's heirlooms. The Falcon, Anakin's saber. Well most of them anyways, but none of them made him feel really at home. We maybe the falcon did, he felt alot like his Grandpa when when he flew the falcon. His Grandpa that kylo Ren, His disgusting, wretched sorry excuse for a Father!" He lunged at him again swinging from his arm.

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Rolen didn't stop attacking, he couldn't. He fused to make this a loss on the side of the Resistance. He would bring Kylo Ren to justice. He had no emotional attachment to his real family. He was just attached to Poe, Poe was more of a parent than anyone else ever was!. And C3PO, and R2! He loved his droids and was rather handy with them too. He owned all of his family's heirlooms. The Falcon, Anakin's saber. Well most of them anyways, but none of them made him feel really at home. We maybe the falcon did, he felt alot like his Grandpa when when he flew the falcon. His Grandpa that kylo Ren, His disgusting, wretched sorry excuse for a Father!" He lunged at him again swinging from his arm.
"Rolen..", Owen said, grabbing his brother by the shoulder and pulling him backwards so that he wouldn't hurt Kylo Ren. "I said stop."

Bella~
January 30th, 2018, 05:18 PM
He pulled away and glared at Own "This is a battle, not time for your Family's afairs!" He wasn't angry he was just trying to get the point across. He looked around as the last of the Resistance was leaving. "Bye" he then turned on his heel and ran for it. His saber tucked under his robes. He ran as fast as he could and eventually jumped onto an x-wings fighter. He got in and tried to start the engine. "Ah heck! It's wrecked!. He grabbed the tools from the back of the cockpit and took his hair out of the pony tail where it now hung to about the same length's as Kylo's and he slid under the x-wings to start repairing it, it wasn't too bad. If anyone saw him they would probably just think he was Kylo. He hoped anyways, Force! He hated looking like his father he hated it so much!

Phoenix Flames
January 30th, 2018, 06:36 PM
He pulled away and glared at Own "This is a battle, not time for your Family's afairs!" He wasn't angry he was just trying to get the point across. He looked around as the last of the Resistance was leaving. "Bye" he then turned on his heel and ran for it. His saber tucked under his robes. He ran as fast as he could and eventually jumped onto an x-wings fighter. He got in and tried to start the engine. "Ah heck! It's wrecked!. He grabbed the tools from the back of the cockpit and took his hair out of the pony tail where it now hung to about the same length's as Kylo's and he slid under the x-wings to start repairing it, it wasn't too bad. If anyone saw him they would probably just think he was Kylo. He hoped anyways, Force! He hated looking like his father he hated it so much!
Owen watched Rolen left. He turned around to face Kylo and Abigail again. "We should get going.", he said.

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2018, 02:08 AM
Phoenix Flames

NightWarrior4Life

(Maybe...Abigail would definitely be willing to chip in and help cause she's always seen him as Ben whether he likes it or not.)

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2018, 02:19 AM
Owen watched Rolen left. He turned around to face Kylo and Abigail again. "We should get going.", he said.
He pulled away and glared at Own "This is a battle, not time for your Family's afairs!" He wasn't angry he was just trying to get the point across. He looked around as the last of the Resistance was leaving. "Bye" he then turned on his heel and ran for it. His saber tucked under his robes. He ran as fast as he could and eventually jumped onto an x-wings fighter. He got in and tried to start the engine. "Ah heck! It's wrecked!. He grabbed the tools from the back of the clockpit and took his hair out of the pony tail where it now hung to about the same length's as Kylo's and he slid under the x-wings to start repairing it, it wasn't too bad. If anyone saw him they would probably just think he was Kylo. He hoped anyways, Force! He hated looking like his father he hated it so much!

"Rolen..", Owen said, grabbing his brother by the shoulder and pulling him backwards so that he wouldn't hurt Kylo Ren. "I said stop."

Owen...

Abigail had no idea what to do anymore. She wanted to stop Rolen from attacking their father but also wanted to stop Owen attacking him. She grabbed her lightsaber off the ground and shoved it in between all of all the others'. Rey ran over and grabbed Abigail, dragging her backwards towards the ship that the rest of the resistance was escaping on. "Let me go!"
"You need to forget them Abigail! Rolen come on!"

Bella~
January 31st, 2018, 06:47 AM
Rolen had finished the wiring in the ship and was now back in the clock pit. He started it up, two more people could squish in there with him, and it was the right thing to do. So he waved his mother and sister to the X-wings and waited on them to get there.

Bella~
January 31st, 2018, 06:49 AM
Abigail had no idea what to do anymore. She wanted to stop Rolen from attacking their father but also wanted to stop Owen attacking him. She grabbed her lightsaber off the ground and shoved it in between all of all the others'. Rey ran over and grabbed Abigail, dragging her backwards towards the ship that the rest of the resistance was escaping on. "Let me go!"
"You need to forget them Abigail! Rolen come on!"

Rolen had finished the wiring in the ship and was now back in the clock pit. He started it up, two more people could squish in there with him, and it was the right thing to do. So he waved his mother and sister to the X-wings and waited on them to get there.

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2018, 10:38 AM
Abigail continued to struggle until she was lifted up and shoved into the clockpit between her mother and her brother. She could barely move and stared longingly and helplessly at her father and Owen on the outside. "I hope you're happy now..." Abigail sulked, arms crossed, keeping her gaze on the floor. "I'm going back to them whether you like it or not."
"I'd like to see you try." Rey snapped back. "You're an amazingly strong girl...the resistance would be happy to have you."
"What if I don't want to go with the resistance? What if I want to get my dad back!"
"Abigail...it's not as easy as you think-"
"Don't you want Ben back?" The girl wailed.

It didn't take long for them to reach the large ship that everyone else was staying on. They landed and Abigail was escorted through the halls. Suddenly, Abigail noticed a small room on their right. Rey grabbed her and pulled her into it, slamming the door and guarding it so her daughter couldn't escape.
"Do you mind?" Abigail shrieked
"I want to talk to you..." Rey said calmly, just louder than a whisper. But Abigail was far from calm. There were questions she still wanted answers to.
"Let me out."
"No"
"Let me out. I need to be out there!"
"No you don't. Kylo and Owen are lying to you to get you on their side..."
"Well so are you!" Abigail growled. There was silence as the two stared at eachother, hatred in the girl's blue eyes.

Bella~
January 31st, 2018, 11:35 AM
Abigail continued to struggle until she was lifted up and shoved into the clockpit between her mother and her brother. She could barely move and stared longingly and helplessly at her father and Owen on the outside. "I hope you're happy now..." Abigail sulked, arms crossed, keeping her gaze on the floor. "I'm going back to them whether you like it or not."
"I'd like to see you try." Rey snapped back. "You're an amazingly strong girl...the resistance would be happy to have you."
"What if I don't want to go with the resistance? What if I want to get my dad back!"

It didn't take long for them to reach the large ship that everyone else was staying on. They landed and Abigail was escorted through the halls. Suddenly, Abigail noticed a small room on their right. Rey grabbed her and pulled her into it, slamming the door and guarding it so her daughter couldn't escape.
"I want to talk to you..." Rey said calmly, just louder than a whisper. But Abigail was far from calm. There were questions she still wanted answers to.
"Let me out."
"No"
"Well so are you!" Abigail growled. There was silence as the two stared at eachother, hatred in the girl's blue eyes.

Rolen hopped out of the x-wings and followed his mother and sister. He forced the door opened and then himself in "Hello"

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2018, 11:49 AM
Rolen hopped out of the x-wings and followed his mother and sister. He forced the door opened and then himself in "Hello"
Rey let Rolen in but kept him a distance away from the two of them. Abigail just completely ignored him. Before Rolen could shut the door behind him, Abigail ran and tried to squeeze through the gap but failed and collapsed on the floor, Rey standing over her.
"So why then? I want answers..."
"All you ever do is ask questions Abigail!"
"Why have you all lied to me. Why have you never told me any of this until now? I deserve to be told the truth!" She leaned back against the wall and stared up at the ceiling. "I feel like everything I know is falling apart...the life I had...the life I wanted. Everything I thought I knew, everything I've been told is just gone."

Phoenix Flames
January 31st, 2018, 01:54 PM

"Let me out."
"No"
Rey let Rolen in but kept him a distance away from the two of them. Abigail just completely ignored him. Before Rolen could shut the door behind him, Abigail ran and tried to squeeze through the gap but failed and collapsed on the floor, Rey standing over her.
"So why then? I want answers..."
"All you ever do is ask questions Abigail!"
"Why have you all lied to me. Why have you never told me any of this until now? I deserve to be told the truth!" She leaned back against the wall and stared up at the ceiling. "I feel like everything I know is falling apart...the life I had...the life I wanted. Everything I thought I knew, everything I've been told is just gone."
Owen looked at Kylo. Kylo saw Owen looking at him but didn't look back at him directly. "You know you're going to have to apologize soon. Mom and Rolen as going to keep feeling betrayed the more you refuse to feel sorry for what you did.", he said, feeling hurt. "How am I supposed to keep trusting you anymore? I've trusted you my whole life.. I can't do that now.."

Kylo looked at him this time. His face mad and sad. A single tear fell down his face. "Do you regret anything you've done that was wrong?", Owen asked.

"Maybe.. I regret some of it.", Kylo replied. "Some of it? Some of it?! How about all of it?", Owen said. Calm down... Kylo will just get mad if I yell at him..

"I'm sorry..", Kylo replied. "You'll need a better apology than that. You need to say an apology to everyone, not just me. And do you really mean that?", Owen said.

"I'm not even sure anymore..", Kylo responded, sighing. "I find that hard to believe, Kylo."

"Or do you just want to tear our family apart? Because that's exactly
what you're doing!"
"I'm doing that because I want
to!"
"You're doing this because you chose to!"

NightWarrior4Life
January 31st, 2018, 02:35 PM
Owen looked at Kylo. Kylo saw Owen looking at him but didn't look back at him directly. "You know you're going to have to apologize soon. Mom and Rolen as going to keep feeling betrayed the more you refuse to feel sorry for what you did.", he said, feeling hurt. "How am I supposed to keep trusting you anymore? I've trusted you my whole life.. I can't do that now.."

Kylo looked at him this time. His face mad and sad. A single tear fell down his face. "Do you regret anything you've done that was wrong?", Owen asked.

"Maybe.. I regret some of it.", Kylo replied. "Some of it? Some of it?! How about all of it?", Owen said. Calm down... Kylo will just get mad if I yell at him..

"I'm sorry..", Kylo replied. "You'll need a better apology than that. You need to say an apology to everyone, not just me. And do you really mean that?", Owen said.

"I'm not even sure anymore..", Kylo responded, sighing. "I find that hard to believe, Kylo."

"Or do you just want to tear our family apart? Because that's exactly
what you're doing!"
"I'm doing that because I want
to!"
"You're doing this because you chose to!"
(I am an emotional wreck right now oml)

Abigail closed her eyes. She could feel distress and betrayal coming from Owen. Where are you? What's going on are you all okay? she longed to see her brother and father again. She hated it here with Rey and Rolen. She just wanted to go back to Jakku, alone. She wished all of this had never happened.

Bella~
Rey quietly opened the door for Rolen to get out. Abigail stood up and ignited he flight saver, furious. "Oh so you're just going to leave me here again are you?" She charged but just missed them both as Rey locked the door. The girl banged on the door with her fist but it wouldn't budge. She was crying now and she collapsed on the floor again, panting and eventually fell asleep when she had no strength left, no will to be in the waking world.

Phoenix Flames
January 31st, 2018, 02:59 PM
(I am an emotional wreck right now oml)

Abigail closed her eyes. She could feel distress and betrayal coming from Owen. Where are you? What's going on are you all okay? she longed to see her brother and father again. She hated it here with Rey and Rolen. She just wanted to go back to Jakku, alone. She wished all of this had never happened.

Bella~
Rey quietly opened the door for Rolen to get out. Abigail stood up and ignited her lightsaber, furious. "Oh so you're just going to leave me here again are you?" She charged but just missed them both as Rey locked the door. The girl banged on the door with her fist but it wouldn't budge. She was crying now and she collapsed on the floor again, panting and eventually fell asleep when she had no strength left, no will to be in the waking world.
(Same. And I almost cried while I was on the bus today while reading our posts and while responding to the posts.)

We're still at Coruscant, the same place we were, where the base is, before the Resistance left., Owen thought. The only thing I'm doing, which isn't helping at all, is arguing with Father's bad side. We're kinda got somewhere with the argument, though.

Owen hoped that Abigail heard the rest of what he had to tell her.

Bella~
January 31st, 2018, 03:12 PM
Rolen was still in there with Abigale, he could be friends with his sister "Hey Abigale! I'm Rolen! I'm sixteen, and I am a padawan! I hope we can be friends!" He gave her his crooked smile and held out his hand to shake "I hope you don't hate me too much, hate drives people to the dark..." he added almost sadly.

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2018, 04:58 AM
Rolen was still in there with Abigale, he could be friends with his sister "Hey Abigale! I'm Rolen! I'm sixteen, and I am a padawan! I hope we can be friends!" He gave her his crooked smile and held out his hand to shake "I hope you don't hate me too much, hate drives people to the dark..." he added almost sadly.
NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life
February 1st, 2018, 09:52 AM
"Go away...just leave me..." She whispered, all her hope lost. "You're a fool if you think I'm here to make friends..." The girl spat, weakly.

Bella~
February 1st, 2018, 11:13 AM
"Go away...just leave me..." She whispered, all her hope lost. "You're a fool if you think I'm here to make friends..." The girl spat, weakly.

He was hurt that his sister didn't want to be friends with him, she didn't want him either. He clenched his fist and then sighed unclenching his fists. "I'll working on my ship with R2 if you want to talk.." he went over to the door and forced it open. He left it open as he left. He went down to where the Falcon was. R2 was already there.

NightWarrior4Life
February 1st, 2018, 12:40 PM
He was hurt that his sister didn't want to be friends with him, she didn't want him either. He clenched his fist and then sighed unclenching his fists. "I'll working on my ship with R2 if you want to talk.." he went over to the door and forced it open. He left it open as he left. He went down to where the Falcon was. R2 was already there.
Abigail sat up realising that the door had been left open. Whether Rolen meant to do it on purpose or not, she didn't care. Abigail slipped out into the hallway again and made for the escape pods. Owen, I'm coming to you!

Bella~
February 1st, 2018, 01:24 PM
Abigail sat up realising that the door had been left open. Whether Rolen meant to do it on purpose or not, she didn't care. Abigail slipped out into the hallway again and made for the escape pods. Owen, I'm coming to you!

Rolen could have predicted that she would leave, luckily for him he was already in the falcon with R2. He was about to chase her down. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know his family.

NightWarrior4Life
February 1st, 2018, 01:47 PM
Rolen could have predicted that she would leave, luckily for him he was already in the falcon with R2. He was about to chase her down. Maybe he would have a chance to get to know his family.
Just as Abigail thought she'd escape without a problem, she found Rey stood in the doorway of the escape room. "I knew you'd find a way out..."
"Actually Rolen left the door open..."
"Whatever just, please stay here...I'll protect you from Kylo and Owen...you're safe here..."
"No! I'm not having anything to do with you anymore! If you come find me...don't expect me to go without a fight..." Then Rey lunged at Abigail, snatching her 'saber. Abigail got on her side and slid through the gap between her mother's arm and the ground and closed the door behind her.
"Can't fight without a weapon"
"Oh trust me, I'll find a way..." and with that she was flung out into space, heading for any of first order's ships.

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2018, 01:48 PM
Just as Abigail thought she'd escape without a problem, she found Rey stood in the doorway of the escape room. "I knew you'd find a way out..."
"Actually Rolen left the door open..."
"Whatever just, please stay here...I'll protect you from Kylo and Owen...you're safe here..."
"No! I'm not having anything to do with you anymore! If you come find me...don't expect me to go without a fight..." Then Rey lunged at Abigail, snatching her 'saber. Abigail got on her side and slid through the gap between her mother's arm and the ground and closed the door behind her.
"Can't fight without a weapon"
"Oh trust me, I'll find a way..." and with that she was flung out into space, heading for any of first order's ships.
Thanks, Abigail., Owen thought. "Don't talk to your sister.", Kylo said. "Why? Why are you reading my mind in the first place?", Owen asked. Kylo didn't respond. "Oh, so you just want me to be alone? Without my family?"

"That's not what I-", Kylo Ren began. "That's what you're saying!", Owen interrupted. "You're trying to make me suffer without them? Huh! Is that what you want?", Owen was angry. Angry a Kylo Ren. He couldn't stand him anymore. "Everything about you has changed, Kylo! Everything!," Owen yelled. "We've lost hope in you.."
Everything will be back to normal if Ben comes back..

NightWarrior4Life
February 1st, 2018, 01:54 PM
Thanks, Abigail., Owen thought. "Don't talk to your sister.", Kylo said. "Why? Why are you reading my mind in the first place?", Owen asked. Kylo didn't respond. "Oh, so you just want me to be alone? Without my family?"

"That's not what I-", Kylo Ren began. "That's what you're saying!", Owen interrupted. "You're trying to make me suffer without them? Huh! Is that what you want?", Owen was angry. Angry a Kylo Ren. He couldn't stand him anymore. "Everything about you has changed, Kylo! Everything!," Owen yelled. "We've lost hope in you.."
Everything will be back to normal if Ben comes back..
(And way dowwwwwn we go)
Ugh so Rey just took my lightsaber...got any spare stuff I can use? Cause I'm pretty sure a foght's gonna break out soon. I'm sure Rolen is following me in the falcon... her destination was straight ahead so while she was here, she decided to try something.
Ben...

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2018, 02:02 PM
(And way dowwwwwn we go)
Ugh so Rey just took my lightsaber...got any spare stuff I can use? Cause I'm pretty sure a fight's gonna break out soon. I'm sure Rolen is following me in the Falcon... her destination was straight ahead so while she was here, she decided to try something.
Ben...
I could give you my lightsaber that I had since I was a Pawadan when I was younger. I still have it. I've always kept it with me. It still works., Owen thought.

Kylo heard Abigail's voice in his mind. Does Ben have to respond?, he thought. "Of course Ben has to respond to the thought. Let him. Just this one time.", Owen said. "Don't do that!", Kylo said. "Let Ben talk to her," Owen replied. Kylo rolled his eyes. "Okay.."

Abigail?

NightWarrior4Life
February 1st, 2018, 02:08 PM
I could give you my lightsaber that I had since I was a Pawadan when I was younger. I still have it. I've always kept it with me. It still works., Owen thought.

Kylo heard Abigail's voice in his mind. Does Ben have to respond?, he thought. "Of course Ben has to respond to the thought. Let him. Just this one time.", Owen said. "Don't do that!", Kylo said. "Let Ben talk to her," Owen replied. Kylo rolled his eyes. "Okay.."

Abigail?
Is it Red? Abigail thought curiously, thinking how cool it would be and how much stronger she'd look if she had a red lightsaber. She was landing on the ship now. She opened the pod and climbed out then raced through the many halls and corridors of the ship to reach the main room where Kylo, Owen and Hux were.
Ben? She asked excitedly, her hope slowly returning.

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2018, 02:15 PM
Is it Red? Abigail thought curiously, thinking how cool it would be and how much stronger she'd look if she had a red lightsaber. She was landing on the ship now. She opened the pod and climbed out then raced through the many halls and corridors of the ship to reach the main room where Kylo, Owen and Hux were.
Ben? She asked excitedly, her hope slowly returning.
Uh, no, it's blue., Owen replied.

Yes, Abigail? What is it? Did something happen?, Ben asked.

NightWarrior4Life
February 1st, 2018, 02:21 PM
Uh, no, it's blue., Owen replied.

Yes, Abigail? What is it? Did something happen?, Ben asked.
Fine. It'll do... She decided to wait and speak to Ben before she walked in and saw Kylo.
Ben! So...you are still there...you still care. I thought you weren't coming back. Please. Will you come back? And help us? We need you! then she heard people coming so she burst into the main control room.
"I'm here...I managed to find a way out. What's the situation?" She tried to play it cool but couldn't contain her relief and excitement at her father's return.

Phoenix Flames
February 1st, 2018, 02:47 PM
Fine. It'll do... She decided to wait and speak to Ben before she walked in and saw Kylo.
Ben! So...you are still there...you still care. I thought you weren't coming back. Please. Will you come back? And help us? We need you! then she heard people coming so she burst into the main control room.
"I'm here...I managed to find a way out. What's the situation?" She tried to play it cool but couldn't contain her relief and excitement at her father's return.
I'm not sure I can, Abby. Kylo isn't going to let me. Ben said. Sorry, Abigail.

Bella~
February 1st, 2018, 03:30 PM
Rolen just assumed he would get free reign over the sith ship, his father was in charge of course. So he just landed the falcon in the ship and fan around looking for his family. When he finally found them he just walked in and looked at them with a calm expression "hello family.." he tried, but just saying the word was enough to make him want to cry, he'd always dreamed of knowing his family. He became the best in his class and dis whatever he was told to, but nothing seemed to catch their eyes. Only the older and younger of his siblings was worthy of the family name. He shook his head free of the thought and then returned his gaze to them.

Bella~
February 1st, 2018, 04:38 PM
Phoenix Flames
NightWarrior4Life

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 05:00 AM
Rolen just assumed he would get free reign over the sith ship, his father was in charge of course. So he just landed the falcon in the ship and fan around looking for his family. When he finally found them he just walked in and looked at them with a calm expression "hello family.." he tried, but just saying the word was enough to make him want to cry, he'd always dreamed of knowing his family. He became the best in his class and dis whatever he was told to, but nothing seemed to catch their eyes. Only the older and younger of his siblings was worthy of the family name. He shook his head free of the thought and then returned his gaze to them.
Kylo Ren looked at Rolen, but said nothing. "Hi, Rolen.", Owen said.

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 06:06 AM

He sighed when nothing came from Kylo and then looked towards Owen "Hello Owen..." he held out his hand to shake Owen's. This was only his second time meeting him after all. He wanted to know more about them, but he didn't know how. Soe he just stood there with his arm extended, wearing that same crooked smile.

(Omg guys I drew them all)

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 09:54 AM

I'm not sure I can, Abby. Kylo isn't going to let me. Ben said. Sorry, Abigail.

He sighed when nothing came from Kylo and then looked towards Owen "Hello Owen..." he held out his hand to shake Owen's. This was only his second time meeting him after all. He wanted to know more about them, but he didn't know how. Soe he just stood there with his arm extended, wearing that same crooked smile.

(Omg you did?! That's so awesome. I'd like to see how someone else draws Abby other than my profile pic)
Ugh it's always Kylo... She thought, clenching her fists then wa surprised when Rolen burst into the room. Abigail shook her head "you're a fool for coming here..." but she didn't try to stop him. Just then, she got an idea.
Rolen, Owen can you both hear me?

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 11:09 AM
(Omg you did?! That's so awesome. I'd like to see how someone else draws Abby other than my profile pic)
Ugh it's always Kylo... She thought, clenching her fists then wa surprised when Rolen burst into the room. Abigail shook her head "you're a fool for coming here..." but she didn't try to stop him. Just then, she got an idea.

Rolen sfrowned slightly "How am I a fool? Is it wrong for me to get a chance to know my family? Are you jealous of me? I'm sorry I'm not good enough for your family name" he crossed his arms and then furroed his brows as he heard her in his head 'What?' He thought back to her almost annoyed.

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 11:14 AM
Rolen sfrowned slightly "How am I a fool? Is it wrong for me to get a chance to know my family? Are you jealous of me? I'm sorry I'm not good enough for your family name" he crossed his arms and then furroed his brows as he heard her in his head 'What?' He thought back to her almost annoyed.
Abigail just ignored him and began to stare out the window, focussing on speaking to her brothers. I have an idea...we can get Ben back. What if death brings him back?

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 11:43 AM
Abigail just ignored him and began to stare out the window, focussing on speaking to her brothers. I have an idea...we can get Ben back. What if death brings him back?

'What do you meaan?' He just frowned as she ignored him.

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 12:42 PM
More specifically, OUR deaths! Would he care if we died? Especially at his own hands...we could fake our deaths, make him feel bad, Ben will realise what he's done and he'll come back. But I can't do this on my own...I need both of you. She looked over her shoulder at her brothers hopefully.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 01:36 PM

More specifically, OUR deaths! Would he care if we died? Especially at his own hands...we could fake our deaths, make him feel bad, Ben will realise what he's done and he'll come back. But I can't do this on my own...I need both of you. She looked over her shoulder at her brothers hopefully.
That's a good idea. I'm not sure how it would work, but we could try., Owen thought.

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 02:04 PM
That's a good idea. I'm not sure how it would work, but we could try., Owen thought.
How about...Rolen, can you fake a ship crash? Owen...Can I kill you? Then I'll probably duel with Kylo and pretend he killed me...does that sound good? She spun around and winked to the boys.

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 02:13 PM
How about...Rolen, can you fake a ship crash? Owen...Can I kill you? Then I'll probably duel with Kylo and pretend he killed me...does that sound good? She spun around and winked to the boys.

He sighed and shrugged 'A ship crash? Really? I don't crash unless I'm shot down' he glanced at the other two and relaxed slightly 'I don't feel like he would care if anything happened to me anyways..' he didn't show that he was hurt by that, but he was

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 02:18 PM
He sighed and shrugged 'A ship crash? Really? I don't crash unless I'm shot down' he glanced at the other two and relaxed slightly 'I don't feel like he would care if anything happened to me anyways..' he didn't show that he was hurt by that, but he was
You can fake being shot down then...whatever...flies your ship... Abigail felt kind of guilty for Rolen feeling miserable. From what she'd heard, she assumed Rolen had a pretty bad childhood. Neither parent visited him often. Well, he stayed at the base with Rey but while he was there she never saw him. Owen was sort of a mystery but it was probably fairly simple. Then there's Abigail who was taken to Jakku because she's the youngest so hey, let's lie to her her whole life just like the others...Abigail was getting distracted. It was pointless complaining about it all now. Not when she was in the midst of getting her father back.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 02:40 PM
You can fake being shot down then...whatever...flies your ship... Abigail felt kind of guilty for Rolen feeling miserable. From what she'd heard, she assumed Rolen had a pretty bad childhood. Neither parent visited him often. Well, he stayed at the base with Rey but while he was there she never saw him. Owen was sort of a mystery but it was probably fairly simple. Then there's Abigail who was taken to Jakku because she's the youngest so hey, let's lie to her her whole life just like the others...Abigail was getting distracted. It was pointless complaining about it all now. Not when she was in the midst of getting her father back.
(I'm officially making Ben's theme song Let You Down by NF. I feel like that song resprents him so much. I was thinking for 2 days straight of making it his theme song)

When do you think we should start? Obviously not now, but I mean like later or something?, Owen thought.

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 02:50 PM
(I'm officially making Ben's theme song Let You Down by NF. I feel like that song resprents him so much. I was thinking for 2 days straight of making it his theme song)

When do you think we should start? Obviously not now, but I mean like later or something?, Owen thought.
(I'll look it up cause I've not heard it before. I wonder what Abby's could be? Maybe the Solo kids could be like...Hey brother?)
Tomorrow...whenever that is. Hang on let me see if mother is on board
I'm already here. I heard everything. I'm not happy about it but...yes. Anything to get Ben back. Rey sighed
Sure. I'll think of more details tonight. If we go to our rooms, if we even have rooms...

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 03:28 PM
(I'll look it up cause I've not heard it before. I wonder what Abby's could be? Maybe the Solo kids could be like...Hey brother?)
I'm already here. I heard everything. I'm not happy about it but...yes. Anything to get Ben back. Rey sighed
Sure. I'll think of more details tonight. If we go to our rooms, if we even have rooms...

(Omg what if Rolen actuslly did crash land)

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 03:29 PM
There's an extra room somewhere.. I'll have to find it first. Or you guys could share my room with me., Owen replied.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 03:35 PM
(Idk! But he would've probably died or something..)

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 04:20 PM
(Oof, you right! Haha!)

Rolen looked up at him and nodded "I think it would be best if we shared a room. You know, so we could maybe get to know each other better and such.."

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 04:45 PM
(Oof, you right! Haha!)

Rolen looked up at him and nodded "I think it would be best if we shared a room. You know, so we could maybe get to know each other better and such.."
"Yeah. To be honest, I know you and Abigail more than the both of you know me.", Owen replied.

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 04:48 PM
"Yeah. To be honest, I know you and Abigail more than the both of you know me.", Owen replied.

He made a rather confused expression and crossed his arms "What do you know about me?" He raised one of his eyebrows as he awaited his answer. Sure he had. Heard of his family. He had never actually knew them though. His mom was always so busyy when he was younger she never had time for him. He knew Ben didnt care and had no clue about his siblings.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
He made a rather confused expression and crossed his arms "What do you know about me?" He raised one of his eyebrows as he awaited his answer. Sure he had. Heard of his family. He had never actually knew them though. His mom was always so busyy when he was younger she never had time for him. He knew Ben didnt care and had no clue about his siblings.
"Everything.", Owen answered, not really answering his brother's question properly. "Actually, I know everything about everything."

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 05:51 PM
"Everything.", Owen answered, not really answering his brother's question properly. "Actually, I know everything about everything."

"Why should you get to know everything when I know almost nothing and Abigail was left in the dark?" He cringed at the way he worded it. Force, he hoped she didn't go dark. He jist shook his head and sighed "What made you become a Sith?"

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 06:07 PM
"Why should you get to know everything when I know almost nothing and Abigail was left in the dark?" He cringed at the way he worded it. Force, he hoped she didn't go dark. He jist shook his head and sighed "What made you become a Sith?"
Owen shrugged. "I dunno. Nothing, really. I didn't choose to be a Sith. Kylo the one that brought me here six years ago. But I'm used to it.", he said. Even though I liked being a Padawan more, when I used to be in the Resistance..

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 06:39 PM
Owen shrugged. "I dunno. Nothing, really. I didn't choose to be a Sith. Kylo the one that brought me here six years ago. But I'm used to it.", he said. Even though I liked being a Padawan more, when I used to be in the Resistance..

"I wonder why no one ever took me anywhere.." he rubbed his arm. He didn't expect an answer, he could never think of one so of course he'd need some sort of answer one day. 'Yeah, being a padawan is nice. I like it alot'.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
"I wonder why no one ever took me anywhere.." he rubbed his arm. He didn't expect an answer, he could never think of one so of course he'd need some sort of answer one day. 'Yeah, being a padawan is nice. I like it alot'.
Owen shrugged again. "Ask them that.", he said, looking Rey and Kylo. "Seems like they only like taking Abby and I places..", he sighed. "There's always an opportunity, yet, the opportunities are never there because it doesn't ever seem like they want to do anything anymore..", Owen muttered, looking back at Rolen.

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 08:00 PM
Owen shrugged again. "Ask them that.", he said, looking Rey and Kylo. "Seems like they only like taking Abby and I places..", he sighed. "There's always an opportunity, yet, the opportunities are never there because it doesn't ever seem like they want to do anything anymore..", Owen muttered, looking back at Rolen.

He nodded "Yeah, you're right. I guess we better head to your room then?"

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 08:48 PM
Owen nodded. "Yep.", he replied.

Wildy~ =3
February 2nd, 2018, 09:08 PM
Name: Wild / Melody
Appearance: Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings. / Long silver hair, cyan eyes, silver wolf ears and tail.
Personality: Both TBRP'd but they like to sing and Wild has an evil side.
Light Side or Dark Side?: Both Light but Wild has an evil side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Sorta Padawans but they never had masters so yeah XD
Lightsaber Color: Magenta / Cyan
Questions/Other: If this isn't ok tell me. I have backstory below too if you want to know why they are like this.

Backstory: Their planet was almost unknown. No one knew what was there. They were born on a planet where at age 12, they went through genetic engineering (Their parents didn't go until after Wild was born). But something went wrong for Wild. A huge blackout during the process caused a giant explosion, and Wild ended up with her evil side, Shade. But that wasn't all. Their planet was starting to collapse. So Melody and Wild barely escaped, the sole survivors from that planet.

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 09:37 PM

Rolen nodded and went to Owen's room. He sat down and looked around "I like your room.." his eyes reflected the light and it gave them the same look that Ben's always had. He reached up and pulled his ponytail out. His hair flowed down to the bottom of his neck.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 10:12 PM
Rolen nodded and went to Owen's room. He sat down and looked around "I like your room.." his eyes reflected the light and it gave them the same look that Ben's always had. He reached up and pulled his ponytail out. His hair flowed down to the bottom of his neck.
"Thanks.", Owen said as Rolen sat down. Owen sat on his bed. "So, what do you want to talk about.", he asked.

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 10:19 PM
"Thanks.", Owen said as Rolen sat down. Owen sat on his bed. "So, what do you want to talk about.", he asked.

"Maybe you could tell me about yourself? I would like to know you a little better.., you are my brother after all. And maybe you could tell me about Dad too? What's he like?" He folded his arms in his lap and looked at him with an intent stare.

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 10:33 PM
"Maybe you could tell me about yourself? I would like to know you a little better.., you are my brother after all. And maybe you could tell me about Dad too? What's he like?" He folded his arms in his lap and looked at him with an intent stare.
"Okay. Well, it would make more sense to tell you.. everything .", Owen said. "And by everything, I really do mean everything. Everything I know, of course, about everything."
(Because somehow Owen Solo knows everything... XD)

Bella~
February 2nd, 2018, 10:36 PM
"Okay. Well, it would make more sense to tell you.. everything .", Owen said. "And by everything, I really do mean everything. Everything I know, of course, about everything."

He nodded "Alright, tell me everything"

Phoenix Flames
February 2nd, 2018, 10:47 PM
(I don't even know if I can put all of what Owen is gonna say in one whole post, so I'm going to split it up into different posts.)
Owen sighed before speaking. "This is going to be one very long explaining about everything, so be prepared. To start things off about everuthing, I'm going to tell you everything about me.", he replied. "I used to be in the Light Side for twelve years of my life before Kylo took me to the Dark Side. I didn't like it here at first. I've always tried to find ways to go back to the Resistance, but eventually I got used to be in the First Order, that I never really thought about joining the Resistance as much as I used to." (I gotta go. Good night. :3)

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 01:44 AM

There's an extra room somewhere.. I'll have to find it first. Or you guys could share my room with me., Owen replied.

(Idk! But he would've probably died or something..)
(Oof, you right! Haha!)

(I don't even know if I can put all of what Owen is gonna say in one whole post, so I'm going to split it up into different posts.)
Owen sighed before speaking. "This is going to be one very long explaining about everything, so be prepared. To start things off about everuthing, I'm going to tell you everything about me.", he replied. "I used to be in the Light Side for twelve years of my life before Kylo took me to the Dark Side. I didn't like it here at first. I've always tried to find ways to go back to the Resistance, but eventually I got used to be in the First Order, that I never really thought about joining the Resistance as much as I used to." (I gotta go. Good night. :3)
(Aww don't make him crash I mean, unless you're actually willing to...and I listened to the song turns out I had heard it I just didn't know the name or artist. It's good)
Abigail entered the room Owen's room shortly after. She had just been for an outfit change, that's all. Instead she was wearing a white top with a long neck, a grey jacket with cream scarfs tied around her shoulders and waist and she wore
Grey shorts. "Just something mother gave me on one of her visits a while ago." she sat down on the end next to Owen. "It's bigger than my room I had on Jakku..." Abigail commented, then let Owen continue speaking.

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 07:31 AM
(Aww don't make him crash I mean, unless you're actually willing to...and I listened to the song turns out I had heard it I just didn't know the name or artist. It's good)
Abigail entered the room Owen's room shortly after. She had just been for an outfit change, that's all. Instead she was wearing a white top with a long neck, a grey jacket with cream scarfs tied around her shoulders and waist and she wore
Grey shorts. "Just something mother gave me on one of her visits a while ago." she sat down on the end next to Owen. "It's bigger than my room I had on Jakku..." Abigail commented, then let Owen continue speaking.

Rolen force shut the door before he looked at Abigail "Yes, its is a rather large room" a thought hit him "Hey, are we all going to share the bed or is Abi just getting it?"

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 07:38 AM
Owen nodded, continuing to speak. "Oh, and by the way, one last thing about me: sometimes I'm a coward.. Now I'm going to say everything I know about Ben and Kylo.", he said.

"Ben actually cares about us, but Kylo doesn't. All Kylo seems to care about is himself... And, Ben has always been there for us, the two of you just haven't noticed."

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 07:43 AM
Rolen force shut the door before he looked at Abigail "Yes, its is a rather large room" a thought hit him "Hey, are we all going to share the bed or is Abi just getting it?"

Owen nodded, continuing to speak. "Oh, and by the way, one last thing about me: sometimes I'm a coward.. Now I'm going to say everything I know about Ben and Kylo.", he said.

"Ben actually cares about us, but Kylo doesn't. All Kylo seems to care about is himself... And, Ben has always been there for us, the two of you just haven't noticed."
"Oh, I've noticed...it's just...not very obvious I guess? Ben used to visit me every now and then...at one point more than Rey did." Abigail sighed her blue haze flicking from Rolen to Owen. "Okay, what do you know about mother? Ha, maybe we should all say what we think we know about eachother and mum and dad..." She laughed.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 07:54 AM
"Oh, I've noticed...it's just...not very obvious I guess? Ben used to visit me every now and then...at one point more than Rey did." Abigail sighed her blue haze flicking from Rolen to Owen. "Okay, what do you know about mother? Ha, maybe we should all say what we think we know about eachother and mum and dad..." She laughed.
Owen looked at Rolen. "I have a bunk bed on the opposite side of my room that you both can use.", he said, then he looked back at Abigail, replying to what she had said. "Maybe. Why don't we do that, then? I think it'd be better that way."

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 07:57 AM

Rolen nodded "I wonder why I necer saw Ben before today then, I mean if he cared.." He looked at Abigail and thought for a moment "I know a little more about Mother than I do Father. She visited me sometimes, but she was normally too busy. Abi you grew up like mom did, a scavenger on Jakuu.." He nodded "That works"

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 07:57 AM
Owen looked at Rolen. "I have a bunk bed on the opposite side of my room that you both can use.", he said, then he looked back at Abigail, replying to what she had said. "Maybe. Why don't we do that, then? I think it'd be better that way."
"Sure...okay Owen do me...what do you think?" She stared right into his eyes hoping to throw him off.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:03 AM
Rolen nodded "I wonder why I necer saw Ben before today then, I mean if he cared.." He looked at Abigail and thought for a moment "I know a little more about Mother than I do Father. She visited me sometimes, but she was normally too busy. Abi you grew up like mom did, a scavenger on Jakuu.." He nodded "That works"
"Uh huh. But I wasn't quite so shut off from the rest of the universe. I had all sorts of souvenirs and things. Once Ben brought me some Stormtrooper helmets and guns and all sorts of stuff...Rey brought me an X-wing helmet. But I can't really fly anything myself...ooh, I have a little music box that I love." Gail nodded.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:05 AM
"Sure...okay Owen do me...what do you think?" She stared right into his eyes hoping to throw him off.
"It's pretty obvious since I know about everything you do and think, Abby.", Owen replied. "You were a scavenger, like Mom, of course. And you always wanted to know everything about your family and life because no one told you anything until like today, so.."

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:06 AM
"Uh huh. But I wasn't quite so shut off from the rest of the universe. I had all sorts of souvenirs and things. Once Ben brought me some Stormtrooper helmets and guns and all sorts of stuff...Rey brought me an X-wing helmet. But I can't really fly anything myself...ooh, I have a little music box that I love." Gail nodded.
(Misclicks=typos. shut off** Quick, edit the post!)

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:07 AM
"It's pretty obvious since I know about everything you do and think, Abby.", Owen replied. "You were a scavenger, like Mom, of course. And you always wanted to know everything about your family and life because no one told you anything until like today, so.."
"Seems pretty accurate. Wow I guess you guys do know more about me than I know about you both put together."

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:09 AM
(Misclicks=typos. shut off** Quick, edit the post!)
(Lol done it. It's so inconvenient I've always wondered why they decided to put the I next to the U...)

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 08:10 AM
"Seems pretty accurate. Wow I guess you guys do know more about me than I know about you both put together."

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "I tried to introduce myself earlier. I guess you didn't care about it though, since you were trying to escape I mean"

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:10 AM
"Mmhm. Of course we do.", Owen said, grinning.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:12 AM
(Lol done it. It's so inconvenient I've always wondered why they decided to put the I next to the U...)
(Yeah, keybroad setups are really weird.)

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:14 AM
"Mmhm. Of course we do.", Owen said, grinning.
He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "I tried to introduce myself earlier. I guess you didn't care about it though, since you were trying to escape I mean"
"But you had been watching me through the force all that time and that's how you know." She corrected him.
"Sorry 'bout that...Hi Rolen...I'm Abigail...i'm the youngest..." She held out her hand

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:15 AM
(Yeah, keybroad setups are really weird.)
(I kept trying to text my friend "Shut up" the other day...you can guess how that went...)

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:22 AM
"But you had been watching me through the force all that time and that's how you know." She corrected him.
"Sorry 'bout that...Hi Rolen...I'm Abigail...i'm the youngest..." She held out her hand
(I kept trying to text my friend "Shut up" the other day...you can guess how that went...)
"It's just the Force. I've been with you when we were younger, actually, I've been with the both of you when we were younger."
(Oh no. :rofl: Oh well, at least misclicks have to do with having small keyboards. You know, like phone and tablet keyboards.)

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:26 AM
"It's just the Force. I've been with you when we were younger, actually, I've been with the both of you when we were younger."
(Oh no. :rofl: Oh well, at least misclicks have to do with having small keyboards. You know, like phone and tablet keyboards.)
"Wow...it actually kind of makes me sad to think how distant our family is...but we were closer than we knew..." She said, her voice just louder than a whisper

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 08:29 AM

He took her hand and shook it "That's nice" he laughed at Owen "Oh no! What did you see?!" He was being overdramatic. The worst thing Owen could have seen was his tears.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
"Wow...it actually kind of makes me sad to think how distant our family is...but we were closer than we knew..." She said, her voice just louder than a whisper
He took her hand and shook it "That's nice" he laughed at Owen "Oh no! What did you see?!" He was being overdramatic. The worst thing Owen could have seen was his tears.
"Yeah..", Owen said, sighing. He smiled as he turned to look at his brother. "A lot of things.", he said.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 08:35 AM
"Yeah..", Owen said, sighing. He smiled as he turned to look at his brother. "A lot of things.", he said.
"Ooh Rolen, what're you hiding?" She teased, seeing him get flustered as Owen revealed that he saw them both grow up.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 08:35 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/69/5c/cb695caacee189f4ed93609ba476e444.png
Anakin Skywalker's Padawan Braid and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Padawan Braid. :rofl: Don't ask why I Googled Padawan Braid.

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 08:53 AM
"Ooh Rolen, what're you hiding?" She teased, seeing him get flustered as Owen revealed that he saw them both grow up.

Rolen was unsure of whatt Owen had saw and wanted to know too "Tell us what you saw Owen" (just make something up haha ^-^)

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 09:01 AM
Rolen was unsure of whatt Owen had saw and wanted to know too "Tell us what you saw Owen" (just make something up haha ^-^)
(Okay. XD)

"Something that I've seen when we were younger... I've seen Ben's past life before; of when he was younger. It was only a one time thing though. Just a vision.", Owen replied. (I made it up. XD I tried to make it as realistic to the rp as possible.)

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 09:03 AM
(Okay. XD)

"Something that I've seen when we were younger... I've seen Ben's past life before; of when he was younger. It was only a one time thing though. Just a vision.", Owen replied. (I made it up. XD I tried to make it as realistic to the rp as possible.)

"Oh, was it sad?" He cocked his head slightly

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 09:34 AM
"Yes, and no. Half of his life was happy and the other half was sad and depressing.", Owen replied. "Maybe that's why Ben acts the way he does?", he suggested.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 10:48 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/69/5c/cb695caacee189f4ed93609ba476e444.png
Anakin Skywalker's Padawan Braid and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Padawan Braid. :rofl: Don't ask why I Googled Padawan Braid.

(Okay. XD)

"Yes, and no. Half of his life was happy and the other half was sad and depressing.", Owen replied. "Maybe that's why Ben acts the way he does?", he suggested.
(Lol I get why you googled it...for Rolen I guess)
"The story I've always known is that Leia and Han neglected him and just sent him off to Luke...Luke tried to kill him one day...then he just lost all hope and turned to Snoke...and I guess now he regrets it..." She shrugged

Bella~
February 3rd, 2018, 11:03 AM
"The story I've always known is that Leia and Han neglected him and just sent him off to Luke...Luke tried to kill him one day...then he just lost all hope and turned to Snoke...and I guess now he regrets it..." She shrugged

He nodded "I didn't know that, but if it happened to him then why did he do it to me?" He didn't sound sad. Only confused about why his father and mother would neglect him.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 11:07 AM
He nodded "I didn't know that, but if it happened to him then why did he do it to me?" He didn't sound sad. Only confused about why his father and mother would neglect him.
"Well, we already know that Ben is being replaced with Kylo...he's essentially stuck in his own body. But Rey...I don't know. I feel like she's being a little selfish, don't you?" Abigail narrowed her eyes.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 11:22 AM
(Yes, and because Padawan Braids look cool. :3 People who dislike Padawan Braids call them rat tails. XD)

"Pretty much.", Owen replied.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 11:29 AM
"Well, we already know that Ben is being replaced with Kylo...he's essentially stuck in his own body. But Rey...I don't know. I feel like she's being a little selfish, don't you?" Abigail narrowed her eyes.
"I agree, Abby.", Owen said.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 12:04 PM
(Yes, and because Padawan Braids look cool. :3 People who dislike Padawan Braids call them rat tails. XD)

"Pretty much.", Owen replied.

"I agree, Abby.", Owen said.
"Well, I'm getting pretty tired so I'm gonna lie down for a bit..." She said followed by a yawn as she tiptoed over to the bottom bunk bed.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 12:06 PM
"Well, I'm getting pretty tired so I'm gonna lie down for a bit..." She said followed by a yawn as she tiptoed over to the bottom bunk bed.
"Okay, Abigail.", Owen sighed. Nothing was wrong with her being tired. They did have a long day, after all.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 12:21 PM
"Okay, Abigail.", Owen sighed. Nothing was wrong with her being tired. They did have a long day, after all.
(We can time skip to "morning" if you want)

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 12:52 PM
(We can time skip to "morning" if you want)
(Okay.)

Owen never fell asleep last night. He had stayed awake the whole time. He walked over to the bottom bunk. He tapped Abigail on her shoulder. "Wake up.", he said.

Kylo woke up, startled. It was just a nightmare... I would never do that, would I? I wouldn't ever harm my family.. , he thought, staring at the ceiling. Anyways, everyone's going to be awake soon.. , Kylo thought, stretching.

NightWarrior4Life
February 3rd, 2018, 01:06 PM
(Okay.)

Owen never fell asleep last night. He had stayed awake the whole time. He walked over to the bottom bunk. He tapped Abigail on her shoulder. "Wake up.", he said.

Kylo woke up, startled. It was just a nightmare... I would never do that, would I? I wouldn't ever harm my family.. , he thought, staring at the ceiling. Anyways, everyone's going to be awake soon.. , Kylo thought, stretching.
Abigail's blue eyes fluttered open. Her vision was still a little blurry with sleep but she could make out Owen stood over her. She sat up and smiled. "Oh, how kind of you to wake me..." She joked. The girl could see the room better now. It was pretty empty and grey but to Owen, this was home. Abigail hadn't slept for ages so the second she closed her eyes she fell into a deep sleep. Back on Jakku, she'd be restless and would lay awake for hours thinking about how big the Galaxy must be and strange things like that. But now, she'd completely forgotten those lonely days on the desert planet and instead felt as if this had always been her home. Surrounded by her family.

Phoenix Flames
February 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Abigail's blue eyes fluttered open. Her vision was still a little blurry with sleep but she could make out Owen stood over her. She sat up and smiled. "Oh, how kind of you to wake me..." She joked. The girl could see the room better now. It was pretty empty and grey but to Owen, this was home. Abigail hadn't slept for ages so the second she closed her eyes she fell into a deep sleep. Back on Jakku, she'd be restless and would lay awake for hours thinking about how big the Galaxy must be and strange things like that. But now, she'd completely forgotten those lonely days on the desert planet and instead felt as if this had always been her home. Surrounded by her family.
Owen smiled. "You're welcome.", he chuckled.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 04:35 AM
Owen smiled. "You're welcome.", he chuckled.
"Where's Rolen is he awake yet?" She asked sleepily. Abigail punched and kicked the top bunk and even tapped on the wall to wake her brother up. Eventually she just climbed up and shook him violently. "Rolen!"

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 07:55 AM
"Where's Rolen is he awake yet?" She asked sleepily. Abigail punched and kicked the top bunk and even tapped on the wall to wake her brother up. Eventually she just climbed up and shook him violently. "Rolen!"
"Of course he's awake. No, he's obviously not awake, Abby. He would've said something if he was," Owen said, looking at Abigail as climbed up to the top bunk and started shaking Rolen to try and get him to wake up. "That's not how you wake someone up. It's effective, but..", he didn't continue his sentence.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 08:44 AM
"Of course he's awake. No, he's obviously not awake, Abby. He would've said something if he was," Owen said, looking at Abigail as climbed up to the top bunk and started shaking Rolen to try and get him to wake up. "That's not how you wake someone up. It's effective, but..", he didn't continue his sentence.
"You got a problem with that?" She snapped, climbing down. "Well how else are you supposed to wake someone up huh? Show me of you have a better way..."

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 09:31 AM
"You got a problem with that?" She snapped, climbing down. "Well how else are you supposed to wake someone up huh? Show me of you have a better way..."
Owen didn't respond. He just stood there, glaring at Abigail.

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Rolen jolted awake when she grabbed him, when he looked at her his eyes were full of fear before he realized that it was just her. When she got down he followed. Normally he would wake up earlier, he was just so tired from the previous day. He grabbex his hair tie off of the endtable and put his hair up. He smiled at them "I've always wanted to fly a TIE fighter!" He winked at them

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Rolen jolted awake when she grabbed him, when he looked at her his eyes were full of fear before he realized that it was just her. When she got down he followed. Normally he would wake up earlier, he was just so tired from the previous day. He grabbex his hair tie off of the endtable and put his hair up. He smiled at them "I've always wanted to fly a TIE fighter!" He winked at them
"Oh yeah, the plan! I totally forgot about it! Thanks for reminding us, Rolen.", Owen said, grinning.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Owen didn't respond. He just stood there, glaring at Abigail.

"Oh yeah, the plan! I totally forgot about it! Thanks for reminding us, Rolen.", Owen said, grinning.
"Yeah, I've always wanted to die..." Abigail smiled then put her hands up in a surrender, afraid her brother's would hurt her. "I'm kidding! It's just pretend..." She crossed her arms

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 11:11 AM
"Don't worry, we'll never hurt you Abi!" He grinned "Now I'm going to talk to Dad and then I'll need someone to shoot me down. Tell them I stole a TIE fighter." He hugged both of them and left to their Father's room. He knocked and then peeked in "Kylo? I'm going out in a TIE fighter.."

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 11:17 AM
"Yeah, I've always wanted to die..." Abigail smiled then put her hands up in a surrender, afraid her brother's would hurt her. "I'm kidding! It's just pretend..." She crossed her arms
"Don't worry, we'll never hurt you Abi!" He grinned "Now I'm going to talk to Dad and then I'll need someone to shoot me down. Tell them I stole a TIE fighter." He hugged both of them and left to their Father's room. He knocked and then peeked in "Kylo? I'm going out in a TIE fighter.."
"Okay, Rolen.", Kylo Ren replied, looking at Rolen.

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 11:45 AM

He nodded and looked at the floor for a moment. He went out and got into the tie fighter. He smiled "This is cool!" He rose into the air and shot out into space. He laughed "this thing has some power! I like it!" He knew he was. Talking to himself but he didn't car.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 12:38 PM
He nodded and looked at the floor for a moment. He went out and got into the tie fighter. He smiled "This is cool!" He rose into the air and shot out into space. He laughed "this thing has some power! I like it!" He knew he was. Talking to himself but he didn't car.

Abigail crossed her fingers and bit her lip as she and Owen watched Rolen from a window.

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 01:04 PM
He nodded and looked at the floor for a moment. He went out and got into the tie fighter. He smiled "This is cool!" He rose into the air and shot out into space. He laughed "this thing has some power! I like it!" He knew he was talking to himself but he didn't care.
Abigail crossed her fingers and bit her lip as she and Owen watched Rolen from a window.
"Hopefully nothing bad happens..", Owen said to Abigail.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 02:01 PM
"Hopefully nothing bad happens..", Owen said to Abigail.
(Do you want Rey to come in and pretend to shoot at him?)
"Try not to actually get shot down..." She said through clenched teeth.

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Soon thhe shots were fired and he could fly any longer. He fake crashed into the nearest planet. He managed to slip out and run a ways before it exploded. Due to him tampering with it.

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM
(Do you want Rey to come in and pretend to shoot at him?)
"Try not to actually get shot down..." She said through clenched teeth.
Soon thhe shots were fired and he could fly any longer. He fake crashed into the nearest planet. He managed to slip out and run a ways before it exploded. Due to him tampering with it.
"Good. He faked crashed the TIE-fighter.", Owen said. "Now what?", he asked Abigail.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 02:13 PM
"Good. He faked crashed the TIE-fighter.", Owen said. "Now what?", he asked Abigail.
"Rolen! Is he okay?" Abigail screamed. "Get Kylo...send people down there to help!" She screeched with fake distress. Okay Owen,
It's your turn next...

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 02:24 PM
"Rolen! Is he okay?" Abigail screamed. "Get Kylo...send people down there to help!" She screeched with fake distress. Okay Owen,
It's your turn next...

Rolen ran back to the sight and laid down. He had cut himself on the glass when he got out and he spread the blood around convincingly. He put some ash and studd over his body. His clothes already torn. He pulled a peice of debris over his front half, but to where he could still breath and just laid there limp.

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 03:12 PM
It's your turn next...
Rolen ran back to the sight and laid down. He had cut himself on the glass when he got out and he spread the blood around convincingly. He put some ash and studd over his body. His clothes already torn. He pulled a peice of debris over his front half, but to where he could still breath and just laid there limp.
"I'll go do that.", he said.

Owen walked out of his room and headed to Kylo's room. "Kylo! Rolen crashed the TIE-fighter on one of the planets!", Owen said, trying not to make it obvious that he was faking himself being upset. "What?! Is he okay?", Kylo asked. "I don't know!", Owen replied.

Kylo walked out of the room, Owen following him. They went into the control room. "Hux!", Kylo yelled. "Yes?", General Hux looked at him and Owen. "Send some of the Stormtroopers to go and find Rolen. Rolen crashed a TIE-fighter and he might be injured."

Once Kylo finished talking, Owen ran bsck into the corridor, going back to his room. "Abby, I got him to send Stormtroopers to find Rolen. So far, the plan's going great. Hopefully it continues to go great."

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 04:03 PM
The smoke made Rolen want to caugh and gag but he didn't dare, his eyes stung, but he didn't care. If he could even chance having a father it woukd be worth any pain. The debris he had put on himself was compressing his chest, god he couldn't wait till someone found him. Then he would be reported dead.

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 05:25 PM
The smoke made Rolen want to caugh and gag but he didn't dare, his eyes stung, but he didn't care. If he could even chance having a father it woukd be worth any pain. The debris he had put on himself was compressing his chest, god he couldn't wait till someone found him. Then he would be reported dead.
(I have writers' block. Oops.)

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 05:34 PM
(I have writers' block. Oops.)

(Haha! You're fine!)

Bella~
February 4th, 2018, 05:37 PM
When the storm troopers made their way to him amd found him under some debris not breathing. They picked him up and brought his body back to the ship. When they got there they brought him straight to Kylo and asked what they should do with him "He's dead, sir"

Rolen had completely cleared his mind and looked actually dead, he just hung there lifelessly.

Phoenix Flames
February 4th, 2018, 05:40 PM
(Haha! You're fine!)
When the storm troopers made their way to him amd found him under some debris not breathing. They picked him up and brought his body back to the ship. When they got there they brought him straight to Kylo and asked what they should do with him "He's dead, sir"

Rolen had completely cleared his mind and looked actually dead, he just hung there lifelessly.
"I don't know... Are you sure he's dead?", Kylo Ren replied.