PDA

View Full Version : The Rogue's of Tommorrow[Roleplay]

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 01:46 PM
There is a group full of rogues that live in the alleyway that Bloodclan once lived, but now that they have scattered there is a new band of cats called The Rogue's of Tommorrow.

Leader
Marigold(me)
Co-Leader
Tom( Foxfur )
Healer
Crow(me)
Fighter's
Blaze( Aphmau plushie )
Ivy( Flameleaf )
Sparrow( Mystic )
Ari( Timbergrowl )
Hunters
Flare( Aphmau plushie )
Iris( Mystic )
Talon( Flameleaf )
Solstice ( Silentshade )
Queens
Marigold(also the leader)
Daisy( Silentshade )
Kits
Rush(me)
Sun( Aphmau plushie )
Whisper( Silentshade )

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Marigold walked out of her den, jumping on top of the ledge of the once stand that was there. She watched down at all of her group mates, a purr rising in her throat. Marigold looked down to see her son Rush playing by himself. It looked as if he was waiting for someone to do something, but the leader wasn't sure.

Rush knew that his mother was watching him, but he didn't really care. He had his eyes closed, thinking of what it would be like t go outside of the alleyway, but he was too young and so that meant that he couldn't leave until he was at least 6 moons. He thought it wasn't fair that everyone else could leave, but him and his sister had to stay in this filthy alleyway.

ooo

(Open)

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Marigold walked out of her den, jumping on top of the ledge of the once stand that was there. She watched down at all of her group mates, a purr rising in her throat. Marigold looked down to see her son Rush playing by himself. It looked as if he was waiting for someone to do something, but the leader wasn't sure.

Rush knew that his mother was watching him, but he didn't really care. He had his eyes closed, thinking of what it would be like t go outside of the alleyway, but he was too young and so that meant that he couldn't leave until he was at least 6 moons. He thought it wasn't fair that everyone else could leave, but him and his sister had to stay in this filthy alleyway.

ooo

(Open)

Iris was grooming herself silently in a corner. It took a while for her to finish grooming, sticky mud and tangles of fur were hard to groom, mind you. She saw Rush by himself so she decided to pad over to the lonely kit, ``Hey Rush, you doing ok?`` she asked with a friendly smile.

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Iris was grooming herself silently in a corner. It took a while for her to finish grooming, sticky mud and tangles of fur were hard to groom, mind you. She saw Rush by himself so she decided to pad over to the lonely kit, ``Hey Rush, you doing ok?`` she asked with a friendly smile.

Rush instantly opened his eyes in fright as he was awoken from his daydream. He looked up at Iris with a shrug. "I just wish I could leave the Alleyway with the rest of the older cats. It's not fair that I have to wait till I'm six moons old to leave." admitted Rush, hoping that she would help him out.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Rush instantly opened his eyes in fright as he was awoken from his daydream. He looked up at Iris with a shrug. "I just wish I could leave the Alleyway with the rest of the older cats. It's not fair that I have to wait till I'm six moons old to leave." admitted Rush, hoping that she would help him out.

Iris sat down beside the little kit, ``I wish i could help but sadly I can't. It's the rules.`` she mewed, ``If you leave now, you'll be too little and young to fight off beasts and monsters.`` She said, looking out of the alleyway to the outside. ``Don't worry, you'll have plenty of other things to do, listen to stories that the Wise Ones used to have when they were younger or you can go play with your siblings!`` She mewed, hoping the little kit would understand,

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Iris sat down beside the little kit, ``I wish i could help but sadly I can't. It's the rules.`` she mewed, ``If you leave now, you'll be too little and young to fight off beasts and monsters.`` She said, looking out of the alleyway to the outside. ``Don't worry, you'll have plenty of other things to do, listen to stories that the Wise Ones used to have when they were younger or you can go play with your siblings!`` She mewed, hoping the little kit would understand,

Rush dipped his head in disappointment before trailing off. He jumped on top of the ledge, his big powerful front legs lifted him up easily as he sat down by his mother. "Do you know where Sun's at?" asked Rush. He searched around, not being able to spot Sun anywhere.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Iris watched as the little kit trailed off in disappointment, she wished she could help the little sad kitten but she couldn't. She sighed and looked around the alleyway, hoping to find a cat to talk to.

Open

Sparrow was laying down in the alley. He sighed and looked at the sky, he had seen Iris and Rush talking and saw Rush sadly walk away. Wonder what's that is about. He thought and looked around. He had just finished a nice meal of a mouse and he swept away the remaining bones from the prey.

Open

cute skeleton
January 20th, 2018, 02:20 PM
sun was in a corner of the alleyway trying to see if she could possibly climb up something or find something to play with.

flare was getting ready to go out hunting.

blaze was sitting by the entrance seeing if anyone needed help

(all open)

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM
sun was in a corner of the alleyway trying to see if she could possibly climb up something or find something to play with.

flare was getting ready to go out hunting.

blaze was sitting by the entrance seeing if anyone needed help

(all open)

Rush jumped down from the ledge and in front of his sister. "Found ya!" yowled the kit. He gave out a flick of his tail in excitement.

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Crow walked out of the healers den, looking around the clearing for any cat. He needed to get herbs, but didn't want to go alone. Crow looked around the clearing, spotting Iris not far away. The healer walked up to Iris. "Er hi." he meowed, awkwardly.
Mystic.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Crow walked out of the healers den, looking around the clearing for any cat. He needed to get herbs, but didn't want to go alone. Crow looked around the clearing, spotting Iris not far away. The healer walked up to Iris. "Er hi." he meowed, awkwardly.
Mystic.

Iris turned to see Crow and she suddenly felt her her fur tinkle, ``Oh! Hey Crow.`` She mewed with a smile, she didn't want to seem overexcited or too gloomy in front of Crow so she tried her best.

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Iris turned to see Crow and she suddenly felt her her fur tinkle, ``Oh! Hey Crow.`` She mewed with a smile, she didn't want to seem overexcited or too gloomy in front of Crow so she tried her best.

Crow's fur grew hot once she actually greeted him back. "I was wondering if you would like to...Uh go out and get some herbs with me. I'm running low and i really don't want to go alone." meowed Crow as he struggled to find his confidence.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Crow's fur grew hot once she actually greeted him back. "I was wondering if you would like to...Uh go out and get some herbs with me. I'm running low and i really don't want to go alone." meowed Crow as he struggled to find his confidence.

sorry I didn't see this!))

``Sure`` She mewed, ``I was actually just hoping to chat or hang out with some of my group-mates.`` She mewed and got to her paws, ``Let's go then.`` She said with a smile. Ok, you're good, now don't do anything embarrassing! She thought to herself privately.
Megan

cute skeleton
January 20th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Rush jumped down from the ledge and in front of his sister. "Found ya!" yowled the kit. He gave out a flick of his tail in excitement.

sun jumped back in surprise before giving out a playful swipe at his ears, "i wasnt even hiding though!" she said in a playful manor.

(i have no clue why i typed it like that)

Nomad
January 20th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Tom was... Well being Tom he was laying down staring at everybody from a ledge that was high enough to break a cat's bones with one wrong step by he wasn't worried just very calm but sort of depressed he hadn't eaten today and was lost in his thoughts (open)

Tundra
January 20th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Talon exited te forest and entered the city. He was carrying two mice in his jaws. The tom made a right and entered the alleyway. He dropped the prey next to a wall. “Caught some prey,” He meowed. “incase anyone is hungry.”
~+~
Ivy sat on a small ledge. She stared into the alleyway, then got to her paws and leapt onto a roof. She paused, then leaped onto another roof, except this one was higher. The she-cat sat ontop of the roof and watched the city in silence.

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Tom was... Well being Tom he was laying down staring at everybody from a ledge that was high enough to break a cat's bones with one wrong step by he wasn't worried just very calm but sort of depressed he hadn't eaten today and was lost in his thoughts (open)

Marigold looked up at her mate from the high ledge and since she was a high jumper she jumped out, sitting beside Tom. "Hi!" meowed Marigold in a light purr. This ledge was nothing when she was a kit she was abandoned on on a cliff.

Barnabas
January 21st, 2018, 02:38 AM
sorry I didn't see this!))

``Sure`` She mewed, ``I was actually just hoping to chat or hang out with some of my group-mates.`` She mewed and got to her paws, ``Let's go then.`` She said with a smile. Ok, you're good, now don't do anything embarrassing! She thought to herself privately.
Megan

Crow let out a sigh of relief that she said yes. He began to walk out of the Alleyway, looking back a few times to make sure he wasn't ditching her. "The stream usually has some marigold's." meowed the healer.

Nomad
January 21st, 2018, 04:44 AM
Marigold looked up at her mate from the high ledge and since she was a high jumper she jumped out, sitting beside Tom. "Hi!" meowed Marigold in a light purr. This ledge was nothing when she was a kit she was abandoned on on a cliff.
Tom sat up and Nuzzled her cheek "hey." He mewed scratching his side with his left hind paw

Barnabas
January 22nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
Tom sat up and Nuzzled her cheek "hey." He mewed scratching his side with his left hind paw

The molly felt him nuzzle her cheek, causing her to purr louder."Its only the morning and im still tired." laughed Marigold.

Barnabas
January 22nd, 2018, 03:14 PM
sun jumped back in surprise before giving out a playful swipe at his ears, "i wasnt even hiding though!" she said in a playful manor.

(i have no clue why i typed it like that)

Rush let out a small chuckle. "I know." replied the kit. Rush let out a big smile. "Hey you want to leave the alleyway." Rush whispered.

Nomad
January 22nd, 2018, 06:53 PM
The molly felt him nuzzle her cheek, causing her to purr louder."Its only the morning and im still tired." laughed Marigold.
The tom stretched his legs which is exceedingly hard to do on a ledge but he did it "well then why don't we go into the woods to do some hunting to wake you up?"he mewed

Bracken12
January 22nd, 2018, 07:54 PM
Daisy watched Whisper carefully. She didn't want him to hurt himself. She knew at two moons he was perfectly alright, but she couldn't be too careful right?
Solstice watched Daisy as she hovered over their kit. "Daisy, he's two moons old, he's getting too big for your constant fretting!" he sighed, chuckling softly.
"I know, I know, he's just so tiny! Why, Marigold's kits are bigger than he is! He needs to be careful so he won't get hurt, and he also needs to eat so he'll grow!" Daisy grumbled.
Solstice sighed. He loved Daisy more than life its self, but she could find a argument for everything. "Marigold's kits are a whole moon older, so their entitled to be at least a bit bigger," he explained. He turned his head, signalling he was done with the argument. He smiled to himself as he watched Whisper tap something. The black and white tom leaned back and close his eyes, only to have them open again as he felt something hard hit his leg.
Whisper stood beside his father, his mouth open slightly. "Look father! I found a new rock! Isn't it pretty and smooth?" The small tom ran his paw over his latest find proudly. He saw his father nod. "You didn't even look, so how do you know it's nice?" he challenged. He huffed, "Forget it, I'll go play with Rush and Sun," With that said, he walked away. Half way over to the other two kits, he realized he didn't want to play with them. The black and white kitten sat in the middle of the alley, unsure of what he wanted to do next.
( All three are open to roleplay with)

cute skeleton
January 23rd, 2018, 06:55 AM
Rush let out a small chuckle. "I know." replied the kit. Rush let out a big smile. "Hey you want to leave the alleyway." Rush whispered.

"yes, its always boring around here with very little to do" sun whispered back. she had grown tired of the alleyway just as much as her brother had grown tired of it.

Mystic
January 27th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Crow let out a sigh of relief that she said yes. He began to walk out of the Alleyway, looking back a few times to make sure he wasn't ditching her. "The stream usually has some marigold's." meowed the healer.

Sorry, I went inactive for a while))

Iris realized Crow looked back at her for a few times, she realized how slow she must have been going and quickly padded up to Crow's side, ``Oh ok.`` She mewed, ``It's fascinating how much you know about herbs and where to find them all the time.`` She mewed, glancing at Crow.

Megan

Barnabas
January 29th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Sorry, I went inactive for a while))

Iris realized Crow looked back at her for a few times, she realized how slow she must have been going and quickly padded up to Crow's side, ``Oh ok.`` She mewed, ``It's fascinating how much you know about herbs and where to find them all the time.`` She mewed, glancing at Crow.

Megan

Crow looked at Iris with a half smile at her comment. "Sometimes I give the wrong herbs to cats, but I don't do it very often anymore." replied Crow, continuing on his way.

Barnabas
January 29th, 2018, 11:28 PM
"yes, its always boring around here with very little to do" sun whispered back. she had grown tired of the alleyway just as much as her brother had grown tired of it.

Rush dipped his head with a mischievous smile. "We need to be very careful and quiet so that we don't get caught." meowed Rush in a hushed voice. The last thing the kit needed was to get in trouble.

Barnabas
January 29th, 2018, 11:31 PM
The tom stretched his legs which is exceedingly hard to do on a ledge but he did it "well then why don't we go into the woods to do some hunting to wake you up?"he mewed

Marigold dipped her head with a smile. "I think that just might do the trick." replied Marigold, giving her paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

Mystic
January 30th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Crow looked at Iris with a half smile at her comment. "Sometimes I give the wrong herbs to cats, but I don't do it very often anymore." replied Crow, continuing on his way.

Iris chuckled softly, ``Well, taking care of every cat, organizing all your herbs must be tough work!`` She mewed and smiled.

Megan

Barnabas
February 11th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Iris chuckled softly, ``Well, taking care of every cat, organizing all your herbs must be tough work!`` She mewed and smiled.

Megan

Crow dipped his head with a small laugh. "I can do better now than I could when I was just an apprentice." replied the healer.

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Crow dipped his head with a small laugh. "I can do better now than I could when I was just an apprentice." replied the healer.

Iris gave a slight chuckle, ``I was always a troublemaker when I was younger.`` She sighed.

Barnabas
February 11th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Iris gave a slight chuckle, ``I was always a troublemaker when I was younger.`` She sighed.

Crow dipped his head. "What hunter or fighter wasn't?" wondered the tom.

P!ATD
February 11th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Rush dipped his head with a mischievous smile. "We need to be very careful and quiet so that we don't get caught." meowed Rush in a hushed voice. The last thing the kit needed was to get in trouble.

"hmm maybe we can make some sort of distraction and sneak out then" she whispered quietly. she waited till see if he had any ideas while looking around only moving her eyes to places she could see around them or close for something that could work and so that she didnt seem suspicious like she would have moving her entire head around.

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Crow dipped his head. "What hunter or fighter wasn't?" wondered the tom.

``True!`` She gave a small and nudged the tom a bit, to be friendly and telling him he has a great sense of humour.

Barnabas
February 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM
``True!`` She gave a small and nudged the tom a bit, to be friendly and telling him he has a great sense of humour.

Crow made his way over to a patch of plants growing out of the ground. He unburried the roots, grabbing one in his jaws.

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Crow made his way over to a patch of plants growing out of the ground. He unburried the roots, grabbing one in his jaws.

``Can I help? So you can have more in the storage!`` She asked and went over to grab some stems.

Barnabas
February 11th, 2018, 09:31 PM
``Can I help? So you can have more in the storage!`` She asked and went over to grab some stems.

"Of course! Just make sure you don't open the buds other wise there will be poppy seeds everywhere." replied the healer.

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:33 PM
"Of course! Just make sure you don't open the buds other wise there will be poppy seeds everywhere." replied the healer.

```Ok!`` She muffled under the patch she had in her jaws, after a few moments she had a big patch in her mouth and she felt like her mouth would explode. But she kept still and waited for Crow patiently.

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Ivy was loafing in the ally, watching the other cats. Bored. I wish someone was open. The she-cat sighed and streatched.
~+~
Talon jumped to the ground from a box and let out a low growl. “Stupid city.” He unsheathed his claws and kicked a can into the shadows.

Bracken12
February 22nd, 2018, 05:12 PM
"Mama, I'm bored." Whisper complained as he lazily batted his mother's tail.
__________________________________________________ ____________
"Go ask Crow or someone if they need help then," Daisy said briskly as she whisked her tail out of her son's grasp. She loved him, yet he was so easy to bore, and her tail was not a plaything!
__________________________________________________ ___________________
"Okay, I will, you aren't playing!" Whisper said stiffly, getting to his paws. He looked around, looking for someone who needed help. He spotted his father.
"Papa! Can I help you?"
__________________________________________________ ____________
Solstice looked at his son, eyes gentle. "Sorry Whisper, I'm about to to hunting, and it's a rule that kits can't leave the alley until they're old enough. yet as soon as you're old enough, I swear I'll take you out and teach you everything there is to know about hunting so you can hunt with me and your mother!" He promised. He watched Whisper's baby blue eyes cloud with confusion.
__________________________________________________ _______________
"I don't want to Papa, it's mean," Whisper said softly. As if he was afraid it would make his father upset. He looked around for the Healer. "Sorry Papa, you were going hunting, I don't want to keep you any longer," with that said he scampered away, looking for the healer.
__________________________________________________ _______________
"he doesn't want to hunt? he's young, he's bound not to want to do some things, but HUNTING?! what kind of cat doesn't want to do that?" Solstice asked himself as he scouted for prey.
__________________________________________________ ___________________
Whisper felt awful for saying that to his father, who was very prideful in what his rank and skill was, but it was the truth. It made him lightheaded to even think about harming a innocent animal, to feel the life slip away under your own paws. Ug, it made the kit feel sick to even think about it. "Crow! Crow! Where are you?!" He called out, waiting for the healer to respond. Lefty the bear
( Can Whisper help Crow sort herbs?)