PDA

View Full Version : Flicker's Twoleg Nest (Open)

Empress Of Evil
November 27th, 2016, 03:55 AM
In a twoleg neighbourhood, in one particular twoleg nest, lives Flicker. A young kit who had been found by two twoleg not too long ago. This thread is open! So just jump in.

Raven & Co.
Flicker jumped of the big soft twoleg thing, he was pretty sure it was called a....sofa? Right? What a weird word, Flicker thought. He had been found by 2 kind twolegs not too long ago and he had been scared at first, but in the past few moons he had grown closer and closer to them. He slipped past two big sliding glass thingys and padded into the garden. Breathing in the scents of the few flowers that still grew. He watched as butterflies and birds flew past while he simply sat and stared.

judas
November 27th, 2016, 12:35 PM
wolfpaw Night jumped on a fence, sitting on it for while. She watched Flicker with a odd look on her face. She jumped down, blue eyes gazing back and forth. She hid in the garden, hoping her black coat wouldn't give her away.

wolfpaw
November 27th, 2016, 12:51 PM
rain walked over to flickers twoleg nest. she was looking for flick. than she seen a flash of black. she froze "whos thare?" she called "come out".

judas
November 27th, 2016, 01:14 PM
Night ran backwards, crashing into a tree. "Ouch..." She mumbled. The black kitty pet looked over."Who's there?" She hissed, clawing the ground. She jumped up, climbing up the tree. She gazed down at the odd cat, "Who are you?" Night hissed.

wolfpaw
November 27th, 2016, 01:19 PM
rain looked up at the black cat. "my name is rain and who are you? " looking at the other cat. she never seen this cat before she wondered who she was.

Gone
November 27th, 2016, 03:28 PM
In a twoleg neighbourhood, in one particular twoleg nest, lives Flicker. A young kit who had been found by two twoleg not too long ago. This thread is open! So just jump in.

Raven & Co.
Flicker jumped of the big soft twoleg thing, he was pretty sure it was called a....sofa? Right? What a weird word, Flicker thought. He had been found by 2 kind twolegs not too long ago and he had been scared at first, but in the past few moons he had grown closer and closer to them. He slipped past two big sliding glass thingys and padded into the garden. Breathing in the scents of the few flowers that still grew. He watched as butterflies and birds flew past while he simply sat and stared.
Ruby stepped into Flicker's garden, looking around, she was more than confused, never had she seen those dens, they were huge, she slowly approached it, eyes wide open until she saw a twoleg, what in the world was that thing?! She then looked around the house, her gaze soon landing on a kit, she appeoached him cautiously, ears flattened. "A-Are you lost too?" She asked in her quite high-pitched voice, she was a bit smaller than him and she was a tortoiseshell, her amber gaze not leaving the tom in front of her.

Empress Of Evil
November 28th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Ruby stepped into Flicker's garden, looking around, she was more than confused, never had she seen those dens, they were huge, she slowly approached it, eyes wide open until she saw a twoleg, what in the world was that thing?! She then looked around the house, her gaze soon landing on a kit, she appeoached him cautiously, ears flattened. "A-Are you lost too?" She asked in her quite high-pitched voice, she was a bit smaller than him and she was a tortoiseshell, her amber gaze not leaving the tom in front of her.

Flicker jumped as he heard an unfamiliar voice. He turned and looked to see a small tortoiseshell kit that didn't look much younger then him. "No, I live here", Flicker remarked, the fact he was technically talking to a stranger didn't really bother him. "Who are you?", Flicker asked, tilting his head in curiousity. He studied the little she cat, his brown tabby pelt standing out against her tortoiseshell pelt. (Writers block)

Gone
November 28th, 2016, 05:39 AM
Flicker jumped as he heard an unfamiliar voice. He turned and looked to see a small tortoiseshell kit that didn't look much younger then him. "No, I live here", Flicker remarked, the fact he was technically talking to a stranger didn't really bother him. "Who are you?", Flicker asked, tilting his head in curiousity. He studied the little she cat, his brown tabby pelt standing out against her tortoiseshell pelt. (Writers block)
Ruby slowly padded towards the tom, if he lived here, he couldn't be that dangerous, yet, she stood on her guard, always ready to attack him, even though she wouldn't hurt him a lot, due to her being both small and weak. "I-I'm Ruby..." The tortoiseshell mewed, tilting her head as well as he did, her small ears flattening against her head as the tom studied her, she wasn't used to have others looking at her like that...

Empress Of Evil
November 28th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Ruby slowly padded towards the tom, if he lived here, he couldn't be that dangerous, yet, she stood on her guard, always ready to attack him, even though she wouldn't hurt him a lot, due to her being both small and weak. "I-I'm Ruby..." The tortoiseshell mewed, tilting her head as well as he did, her small ears flattening against her head as the tom studied her, she wasn't used to have others looking at her like that...

Flicker saw her ears flattening and he wondered if that was because of him. So with that he moved his head back to its normal position. Ruby, Flicker thought. That's sounds like a nice name. "I'm Flicker", he introduced, as it seemed like the right thing to do after asking of her name. "Do you live with twolegs too?", Flicker asked Ruby, cleary curious as to know where she stayed.

Gone
November 29th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Flicker saw her ears flattening and he wondered if that was because of him. So with that he moved his head back to its normal position. Ruby, Flicker thought. That's sounds like a nice name. "I'm Flicker", he introduced, as it seemed like the right thing to do after asking of her name. "Do you live with twolegs too?", Flicker asked Ruby, cleary curious as to know where she stayed.
"F-Flicker..? Does your name even have a meaning?" The she-kit asked, she knew that her name was about a precious rock, but Flicker..? Never had she heard that in her life. Ruby shook her head at his next question. "Those things are called twolegs?" She added, pointing to the humans, ears twitching.

Empress Of Evil
December 1st, 2016, 03:38 AM
"F-Flicker..? Does your name even have a meaning?" The she-kit asked, she knew that her name was about a precious rock, but Flicker..? Never had she heard that in her life. Ruby shook her head at his next question. "Those things are called twolegs?" She added, pointing to the humans, ears twitching.

Flicker tilted his head slightly again, this time in confusion. Do all names have to have a meaning?, Flicker thought. His name was simply given to him, he had never thought about if it meant anything. Flicker looked behind him to see she was pointing at the twolegs and he nodded. "Well that's what I call them, different cats call them different things though.

Aluminumstrike
March 28th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Sparkle looked out the clear panel in her twoleg nests wall, seeing Flicker and another cat. Sparkle's tortiseshell and white pelt was fluffy and her she had one green eye and one blue eye. Her collar was a bright green. She hopped down off one of her twoleg's soft fluffy blocks and went out the back door, hopping onto her fence. She watched Flicker and the other cat interact, balancing well.

wickedvirtues
April 4th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Marble flicked her tail, pawing at Trick and Cookie, her siblings. She herself was a fluffy calico. Trick was a little tortoiseshell, and Cookie was a ginger tabby with white patches. Marble looked out the window, leaping to her paws. "I'm gonna go outside!" The kit squeaked, her siblings widened their eyes. "Outside!?" They yelped, leaping up as well.

wickedvirtues
April 4th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Marble nodded, her fluffy pelt bristling as she lifted her head and proudly walked towards the little opening. She walked outside, gasping as the sunlight hit her bright green eyes. "Whoa.." She murmured, ignoring the mewls of her littermates. The grass was soft under her paws, the sun beating down on it and she was warmed from it. The air was less stuffy, fresh as trees made the kit curious to sink her claws into the thick branches of dark brown, make the leaves fall down onto the ground and crunch them under her small paws. Marble giggled and looked at the wooden fence around her twoleg nest, rushing towards it and feeling the substance, smooth and hard. She considered squirming underneath the small gap, her slender body would fit, but she decided against it as her housefolk would come back any minute and put her back in the house. Marble sighed as just that happened, wishing she could explore more as the twoleg set her inside.

(Open)

Aluminumstrike
April 4th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Marble nodded, her fluffy pelt bristling as she lifted her head and proudly walked towards the little opening. She walked outside, gasping as the sunlight hit her bright green eyes. "Whoa.." She murmured, ignoring the mewls of her littermates. The grass was soft under her paws, the sun beating down on it and she was warmed from it. The air was less stuffy, fresh as trees made the kit curious to sink her claws into the thick branches of dark brown, make the leaves fall down onto the ground and crunch them under her small paws. Marble giggled and looked at the wooden fence around her twoleg nest, rushing towards it and feeling the substance, smooth and hard. She considered squirming underneath the small gap, her slender body would fit, but she decided against it as her housefolk would come back any minute and put her back in the house. Marble sighed as just that happened, wishing she could explore more as the twoleg set her inside.

(Open)
(I'll roleplay with you!)
Sparkle looked over to see Marble, Trick, and Cookie, noticing Marble outside then getting put back in her twoleg nest. Sparkle hopped off her fence and up the fence bordering Marble's yard. She hopped down and towards the opening in the back door where house cats would enter their homes from. Sparkle nudged into a bush next to Marble's twoleg den enterance, waiting to see if Marble would come out agian.

wickedvirtues
April 11th, 2017, 06:14 PM
(I'll roleplay with you!)
Sparkle looked over to see Marble, Trick, and Cookie, noticing Marble outside then getting put back in her twoleg nest. Sparkle hopped off her fence and up the fence bordering Marble's yard. She hopped down and towards the opening in the back door where house cats would enter their homes from. Sparkle nudged into a bush next to Marble's twoleg den enterance, waiting to see if Marble would come out agian.

(Sorry for late reply, just found this RP again)

Marble saw Sparkle nudge into a bush outside, sighing as her twolegs watched her and she couldn't escape. Trick cast her a sympathetic glance, one of the twolegs took out a weird object and placed it to their ear. They leaped to their large, clumsy paws and the other ran after it into another part of the den, Marble took her chance, sneaking outside of the twoleg den quickly and sneaking past the clear thing that they could see her through if she walked past it. "Silly twolegs!" She mewed, seeing one of them still with the device and the other doing something with a white sheet of something and a skinny object leaving marks on it. Marble sprinted away from the clear thing and giggled as she saw the twolegs still oblivious.

Aluminumstrike
April 13th, 2017, 07:53 PM
(Sorry for late reply, just found this RP again)

Marble saw Sparkle nudge into a bush outside, sighing as her twolegs watched her and she couldn't escape. Trick cast her a sympathetic glance, one of the twolegs took out a weird object and placed it to their ear. They leaped to their large, clumsy paws and the other ran after it into another part of the den, Marble took her chance, sneaking outside of the twoleg den quickly and sneaking past the clear thing that they could see her through if she walked past it. "Silly twolegs!" She mewed, seeing one of them still with the device and the other doing something with a white sheet of something and a skinny object leaving marks on it. Marble sprinted away from the clear thing and giggled as she saw the twolegs still oblivious.
(Thats okay!)
Sparkle saw Marble and walked out of the bush. "Hi!" She said. She looked at the twolegs through the clear thing. "What do you think their doing?" She asked, holding in her giggles at how weird they looked doing what they were doing.

wickedvirtues
April 15th, 2017, 10:46 AM
(Thats okay!)
Sparkle saw Marble and walked out of the bush. "Hi!" She said. She looked at the twolegs through the clear thing. "What do you think their doing?" She asked, holding in her giggles at how weird they looked doing what they were doing.

Marble smiled, twitching her ear. "Hi, Sparkle!" She purred, glancing back at the twolegs. "I don't know, twolegs are weird. They're always doing strange things." She mewed, watching them still working on something in the house.

Aluminumstrike
April 15th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Marble smiled, twitching her ear. "Hi, Sparkle!" She purred, glancing back at the twolegs. "I don't know, twolegs are weird. They're always doing strange things." She mewed, watching them still working on something in the house.
"Whatcha wanna do?" Sparkle asked Marble. She sat down near a bush and sniffed a dandilion, sneezing as she did so.

wickedvirtues
April 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM
"Whatcha wanna do?" Sparkle asked Marble. She sat down near a bush and sniffed a dandilion, sneezing as she did so.

Marble shrugged, glancing around. "I'm not sure, actually" she admitted, looking around the yard and trying to find something interesting. She sighed as everything looked boring in her yard.

Aluminumstrike
April 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Marble shrugged, glancing around. "I'm not sure, actually" she admitted, looking around the yard and trying to find something interesting. She sighed as everything looked boring in her yard.
"Wanna explore for a little bit? Maybe we could check out beyond our yards.." Sparkle thought outloud, thinking if that would be a bad idea or not.

wickedvirtues
April 20th, 2017, 05:35 PM
"Wanna explore for a little bit? Maybe we could check out beyond our yards.." Sparkle thought outloud, thinking if that would be a bad idea or not.

"Maybe, i've always been curious about what's past the yard" Marble admitted, smiling.

Aluminumstrike
May 1st, 2017, 04:46 PM
"Maybe, i've always been curious about what's past the yard" Marble admitted, smiling.
Sparkle smiled. "Lets go then!" She hopped ontop of a fence side. She looked at Marble. "Should we go this way?"

wickedvirtues
May 1st, 2017, 06:36 PM
Sparkle smiled. "Lets go then!" She hopped ontop of a fence side. She looked at Marble. "Should we go this way?"

Marble nodded, pushing her anxiousness for leaving her yard away and replacing it with excitement. Going past the fence! She thought, a smile on her maw. She leapt onto the fence, balancing herself quickly.

Aluminumstrike
May 2nd, 2017, 05:19 AM
Marble nodded, pushing her anxiousness for leaving her yard away and replacing it with excitement. Going past the fence! She thought, a smile on her maw. She leapt onto the fence, balancing herself quickly.
Sparkle hopped down on the other side. To her left were more dens, and to her right was a small marsh-ish place and infront of her was forest. "Which way should we go?" She called up to Marble.

wickedvirtues
May 2nd, 2017, 05:56 AM
Sparkle hopped down on the other side. To her left were more dens, and to her right was a small marsh-ish place and infront of her was forest. "Which way should we go?" She called up to Marble.

"Lets go for... the forest!" Marble purred, excitedly looking at it.

Aluminumstrike
May 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
"Lets go for... the forest!" Marble purred, excitedly looking at it.
Sparkle's tortiseshell fur was prickling with excitement. "Let go!" She stepped onto the layer of leaves on the ground, making a crunching sound.

wickedvirtues
May 2nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Sparkle's tortiseshell fur was prickling with excitement. "Let go!" She stepped onto the layer of leaves on the ground, making a crunching sound.

Marble leapt down from the fence, gasping with wonder. "What if we run into wild cats?" She asked Sparkle, glancing around.

Aluminumstrike
May 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Marble leapt down from the fence, gasping with wonder. "What if we run into wild cats?" She asked Sparkle, glancing around.
"Hmmmm..." Sparkle thoguht. "I don't know." She admitted.

wickedvirtues
May 3rd, 2017, 09:12 PM
"Hmmmm..." Sparkle thoguht. "I don't know." She admitted.

Marble puffed out her chest, her fur fluffing out. "I'm not scared of wild cats!" She somewhat lied, her worry gleamed in her eyes.

Aluminumstrike
May 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Marble puffed out her chest, her fur fluffing out. "I'm not scared of wild cats!" She somewhat lied, her worry gleamed in her eyes.
"If we do come across some, we could climb a tree!" Sparkle suggested.