PDA

View Full Version : Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

wren
January 19th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Take a breath. It may be your last.
Close your eyes. It will be over soon.
Make your prayers. It is coming now.

It's been going around town in a whisper. highschool students have been going
Missing recently, though nothing to special about it right? Students leave for a few days just to escape their parenst for a day right? Wrong. They have been taken in large groups. Dumped into a relentless forest guarded by large fences with no hope of escape. Nobody knows where this forest is, nobody knows how the fences got there, but all they know is somebody is watching them. Somebody is hunting them. And soon... There won't be anybody left of them...

SO this roleplay is going to be a little scary, I mean I want it to be but there's also going to be an element of gore to this, since it's a crazy man chasing poor kids around in a forest hunting them like prey. I would really appreciate it if your posts where pretty descriptive and at least a paragraph long. Otherwise their are fifteen open spots for students. This is a pretty wide open area and its around 10 below. With snow on the ground of course! There's also few buildings set up around the area and occasional supplies dropped in random places. If the kids could band together and survive being hunted... Perhaps there is a chance.. Or maybe you will fall apart and such,b to the human Hunter....

ONLY 1 KID PER PERSON

HUNTER
Taken - ???? - ????

KIDS
Aspen - Straight - Female Celestial
Olivia - Bi - Female Mad-Hatter
Santiago - Straight - Male Rubinaito
Aziz - bisexual - female Sasukewolf (madness)
Kayden - Homosexual - Male .:Blue Wishes:.

Name
Appearance
Sexuality

~ Who may be interested ~

Sasukewolf (madness) .:Blue Wishes:. Teggy Rubinaito

wren
January 19th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Bump
Yay!!
I’m putting only two peeps up in here!
Hades, bisexual, male
And his blind sister Aziz, pansexual, female
Unless I should bring one more peep :3

wren
January 19th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Yay!!
I’m putting only two peeps up in here!
Hades, bisexual, male
And his blind sister Aziz, pansexual, female
Unless I should bring one more peep :3
Your only allowed 1 XD

Liekki
January 19th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Name: Olivia
Appearance: She has straight dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She is fairly pale and average height and an average slim build. ~Link~ (https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net/800px_COLOURBOX1239012.jpg)
Sexuality: Bi

rubinaito
January 19th, 2018, 04:57 PM
I’m bringing in Santiago
Maybe there could be a thing where Aspen comes looking for him and gets trapped as well?

wren
January 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM
I’m bringing in Santiago
Maybe there could be a thing where Aspen comes looking for him and gets trapped as well?
Appearance: She has straight brown and blue eyes. She is fairly pale and average height and an average slim build. ~Link~ (https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net/800px_COLOURBOX1239012.jpg)

Accepted )) accepted ))

Yes of course. Aspen is such a sheep c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Your only allowed 1 XD
Dang it! Okay... but who?! X3 someone cute or hot! You choose!

wren
January 19th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Dang it! Okay... but who?! X3 someone cute or hot! You choose!
Idk whatever you one you want!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Idk whatever you one you want!
Ahhh screw it’s let’s do someone cute and weak for once Aziz for me!

:blue:
January 19th, 2018, 06:39 PM
i’ll just make a new character since this seems cool

Name : Cayden
Appearance : i couldn’t find an image i liked so i sketched this (https://m.imgur.com/h4Y4Ko2)
Sexuality : Homosexual

wren
January 19th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Appearance: She has straight brown and blue eyes. She is fairly pale and average height and an average slim build. ~Link~ (https://d2gg9evh47fn9z.cloudfront.net/800px_COLOURBOX1239012.jpg)
I’m bringing in Santiago
Ahhh screw it’s let’s do someone cute and weak for once Aziz for me!
i’ll just make a new character since this seems cool

Name : Cayden
Appearance : i couldn’t find an image i liked so i sketched this (https://m.imgur.com/h4Y4Ko2)
Sexuality : Homosexual

[ I think we could start and others who make forms can be added into the rp later as things go on ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 10:16 PM
[ I think we could start and others who make forms can be added into the rp later as things go on ]
Yay! So are y’all going to start us off :3)
Forgive me I changed my mind let’s bring In hades instead since I have a feeling Aziz May die XD

wren
January 19th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Tapping a finger on his gun the mad studied the screens before him. All hooked up to trail cams around a circle in the clearing. On each tree was tied the young people with tight rope. The first test. He would leave them during the night awaiting eagerly for tomorrow. If they failed to escape by 12:00 tomorrow. He would have a few errands to run, ending their short lives and finding a free more promising candidates. With a smile he shut off the computers and sighed with glee. “Tomorrow kiddies...” he breathed.

Aspen tapped her phone with a finger. Fear was written all over her face. She had been missing Santiago for a long time now, he hadn’t texted her, called her or anything. Not only this but he had been missing from school for so long... the girl ran her hands through her head and just sat that way at her desk in her room. Than she opened her phone and began scrolling through her images. She paused looking at a particular one. With a sniffle she began to cry and threw herself onto her bed hugging into her blankets and sobbing

rubinaito
January 19th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Santiago tugged at his rope, curling his slim fingers around it and working at the knots. His face the entire time was calm, neutral despite his internal panic. He couldn't die- Aspen needed him, didn't she? Someone to help her when her brother was drunk, someone to protect her from the creep that was constantly hitting on her, someone... needed to be there for her. His own mortality didn't matter, because Aspen meant everything to him. Squirming ever so slightly, he managed to loosen one hand- now he could work a little quicker on the other.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Hades woke up slowly, his blue eyes glowed a bit as he tried to move only to find himself tied up to a tree. He growls a bit as he looks around soon seeing Santiago already almost done with his escape might as well start as well. He begins to bite and pull on the knots of the rope soon it was louse and he quickly pulls his hands out and began to stand up. Thankfully being with crazy girls taught him something. He cursed his hotness and druck flirting but things happen. He begins to look at Santiago and smirks “ need some help?” He asks in a husky voice calm, playful but mostly deadly. He wasn’t one to trust so easily... but there’s a first time for everything.

wren
January 19th, 2018, 11:37 PM
[ *hiss* touch Santiago and your going to be butchered ]

Fed up with her own remorse and sadness she got up, snagged her keys, and walked out of the house in a frenzy. She got into her car and drove to her school which took a few minutes. It was Friday, they had gone missing on Wednesday. There wasn’t time to waste. She walked into school much to the astonishment of many teachers but none got into her way. She stormed into the office which she had been in about 7 times this week alone. The lady at the front desk sighed and looked at her. “I’ll grab the principal” she muttered beneath her breath and walked away leaving the archive room unguarded. Than aspen made her move quickly, she didn’t have lots of time. She moved swiftly getting into the tech room and shutting the door behind her rushing to the security cameras and quickly searching back to Wednesday. That’s when it happened. And suddenly she knew...

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 11:40 PM
[ *hiss* touch Santiago and your going to be butchered ]
:waaah: I’m going to touch him :3

wren
January 19th, 2018, 11:55 PM
:waaah: I’m going to touch him :3
*hisssssss*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 11:56 PM
*hisssssss*
*Growls*

January 20th, 2018, 02:44 AM
Cayden was mostly wiggling for the time being, trying to get the ropes loose enough so that he could slip his fingers out, or at least move his hand. After a few uncomfortable moments of rubbing against the rough surface. “Who has the time to do this?” he muttered, trying to feel for his pocketknife in his pockets. After a few moments, he decided it wasn’t there, and began to try and get his arms free. He honestly didn't think it would have been this hard. He would strangle the person who did this, well, after he could actually use his arms to strangle someone. God knew where that person was, as it appeared everyone was tied, but he didn’t know anyone, which absolutely sucked. Of course, if they didn’t get murdered in the next few hours, he might get to know some of the people he saw. That’s for the future, he told himself, now able to move both his arms, trying to find out how to get the rest of his body freed.

Liekki
January 20th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Olivia fluttered her eyes open and surveyed the area around her. She mumbled incoherently before realizing she was tied up. Suddenly she could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest and she began to shake, scared out of her mind. "Oh God, I'm going to die here, aren't I?" Oliva whispered and once again looked at the forest around her. She gulped and looked around for anything that could aid her in her escape. She reached out her leg and attempted to pull a tree branch from the ground closer to her, but it was inches out of her reach. Her eyes darted around, looking for any sharp stick within her grasp, but there were none that she could see. Her arms couldn't bend enough to reach the rope, and it was tied too tight to slip out of. She began to shrug her shoulders, attempting to loosen the rope when she noticed that as she moved, the rope was sawed away by the tree trunk. "Please work," Olivia pleaded, and moved around as much as she could. Can't scream. What if the person who did this is around here? If I call for help they'll kill me. My only goal is survival. After a few minutes she paused, exhausted by her efforts. In the meantime, she tried to piece together her memories to see if she could glean any useful information.

wren
January 20th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Aspen - Straight - Female Celestial
Olivia - Bi - Female Mad-Hatter
Santiago - Straight - Male Rubinaito
Aziz - bisexual - female Sasukewolf (madness)
Kayden - Homosexual - Male .:Blue Wishes:.

[ I just made the most fantastic post, it was really long and beutiful and the page reloaded hence deleting my process, so if this post sucks it's because I wanna kill myself for he post who just disappeared on me. There's going to be lots of intermissions between it and whatever. I'll also explain a bit of the fence surrounding the whole area. It is inascapable fue to the fact there is a 20 foot perimeter within that has no trees. So if you wanted to climb a tree to hop out over the fence it wouldn't work. On the outside trees grow quite close to the fence so that's how my character gets into the arena ]

As she sat watching the computer she could recognize a strange occurrence in the film. It flowed oddly and didn't seem to match up. One frame was lighter like it was earlier in the day and the other was much darker. Like somebody had cut the actual video and inserted a replay to hide something. Suddenly it clicked and Aspen began to work away at the hiccup in the ayet am when suddenly it was revealed. She saw herself in the frame standing with a few of her friends Santiago appeared in the frame next giving her a hug and kiss before he stepped off to the side to do something. She r,entered that moment... That's the moment he disappeared without a trace. Suddenly she saw a van pull up on the side of the road beside the school building, she tensed. When suddenly a man got out holding an odd cloth in his hand. Aspen stood up suddenly anger flooding through her in an instant, she watched the man move throguh the crowd of students completely unseen. How? Than suddenly a quick scuffle and he wrapped the cloth around santiagos mouth and suddenly he fell back into the mans waiting grasp. It all happened in an instant and suddenly she slammed her fist. Than she watched as the man opened the side door revelling other kids win the van. She flinched as Santiago was thrown umong them. She clenched her fist and suddenly the principal and staff busted into the room. Nobody said anything but the principal had moved in next to her looking at the computer. He was silent and rested a hand on her shoulder. [ Long story short, the principal says he will call the police to show the new evidence and asks her to stay until they come. Thou when she gets a chance she runs away and they chase her for a bit but let her go in frustration. She finds where the van was parked and after a 4 hour drive to find the forest when she does she's convinced she can find Santiago in there ] she stares through the chainlink and looks into the area seeing the lack of Rees imdietly on the other side. She glances backwards towards the trees on her side. Santiago is in there... At least can go see him... And together we can get out. ( again long story short. She clWs and tree and jumps into the arena and hits the ground awkwardly which really hurt of course. she yells loud enough for all the kids to have heard her scream of agony. So now she's calling out for them ) "SANTIAGO! Where are you?" she yelled clutching her leg as she limped towards the expanse of trees just ahead.

rubinaito
January 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Santiago glanced at Hades in annoyance, understanding the underlying flirtatious tone and definitely not liking it. He worked his hand free and grabbed the rope- he would need it later, likely- and looped it through his belt loops. “I’m good, thank you.” He responded, although his voice was not unkind. He held out his hand for Hades, making the choice to try and trust this man- after all, allies would probably be a good choice to make. However, hearing Aspen’s scream made his blood run cold- she was here?

January 20th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Cayden was now trying to find a knot in the rope, managing to loop his fingers through it and get it off him. Moving his legs so he was ever so slightly more comfortable. He watched others begin to talk, but quietly hung back. He was too afraid of screwing up the conversation to talk. Sure, with his friends, he didn’t really care, because they didn’t either, but god knew where they were. Moments passed, and he was still trying to steady his breathing. He needed something to do, before he broke. Feeling the rope that he was still holding in his hands, he began to try to untie it, shaking ever so slightly. He didn’t know where he was. He didn’t know anyone. He didn’t know what to do. Now holding the rope, he stared at it, rolling it up, trying to give his hands something to do. He froze as he heard a scream, unsure of how to react, his grip tightening on the rope, glancing around at the others, his mind not telling him what he probably should have been doing.

wren
January 20th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Despite her best efforts she didn’t hear a response. She wasn’t expecting one, but the point of lowering her hopes was for the moment of victory to be even sweeter. Yet there was an eerie silence that hung in the air. With an agonizing grunt she pulled herself to the first tree and leaned against it before sliding down on the bark til she was sitting in the snow. Pulling up her pant leg she revealed a swollen ankle. She breathed deeply and grabbed a handful of Snow and pressed it down onto her swollen ankle with a groan of relief. Though as she sat there she began to contemplate wether or not that was a really good idea. She had brought her phone but what use was it now that she was trapped inside a random arena. Perhaps she could use the flashlight on it- even though she wasn’t planning on staying the night. She was here for Santiago and than she was going to get out. With an aggravated sigh aspen pulled an elastic from her arm and wrapped it up into her blond and brown hair putting it into a high ponytail. Than propped herself up against the tree again and set off. So much for being prepared. She began to limp through the forest feeling the trees take a long breath, holding it in a time of silence before the sounds around her continued again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Hades laughs softly “ whatever you say-“ he cuts himself off hearing a woman voice and this somehow annoyed him. He always was picky about the ones he choose to play with. He looks at sage seeing his reaction to it than smiles. “ that your girl. Pity here I thought you were gay. Well I just wanted to say hi but now-“ he looks at Cayden and smiles softly “ I’ve found someone better but names hades if we’re in hell might as well get some friends right?” He Says as he begins to walk up to Cayden and begins to check his pockets for something than begans to feel his shoes a bit soon he find something and begins to pull out a knife and begins to cute to rope that tied Cayden. “ there you go cutie. Names hades need some help getting up?” He asks kindly and playfully with a slight wink.

January 21st, 2018, 05:35 AM
Hades laughs softly “ whatever you say-“ he cuts himself off hearing a woman voice and this somehow annoyed him. He always was picky about the ones he choose to play with. He looks at sage seeing his reaction to it than smiles. “ that your girl. Pity here I thought you were gay. Well I just wanted to say hi but now-“ he looks at Cayden and smiles softly “ I’ve found someone better but names hades if we’re in hell might as well get some friends right?” He Says as he begins to walk up to Cayden and begins to check his pockets for something than begans to feel his shoes a bit soon he find something and begins to pull out a knife and begins to cute to rope that tied Cayden. “ there you go cutie. Names hades need some help getting up?” He asks kindly and playfully with a slight wink.

Cayden slipped forward once he was cut free, having actually expected to be stabbed. Pushing himself backwards, he hit his head against the tree he had been attached to, now a flustered mess. Forcing himself to breathe evenly, he looked at Hades. “Cayden.” He said, rubbing his arms and legs, both of them slightly sore from being stuck and tied to his body. That was when he realized he was on the ground. Yeah, okay, that was awkward he muttered in his head. “Yeah, I’d suppose that’d be nice,” he muttered, now trying to push himself up. Wink. one thing that he noticed made him tense up for a moment, before forcing himself to think about trying to push himself up instead, preferring not to be in a clump of dirt and pine needles on the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM
Cayden slipped forward once he was cut free, having actually expected to be stabbed. Pushing himself backwards, he hit his head against the tree he had been attached to, now a flustered mess. Forcing himself to breathe evenly, he looked at Hades. “Cayden.” He said, rubbing his arms and legs, both of them slightly sore from being stuck and tied to his body. That was when he realized he was on the ground. Yeah, okay, that was awkward he muttered in his head. “Yeah, I’d suppose that’d be nice,” he muttered, now trying to push himself up. Wink. one thing that he noticed made him tense up for a moment, before forcing himself to think about trying to push himself up instead, preferring not to be in a clump of dirt and pine needles on the ground.
He watches Cayden and laughs a bit with a soft smile “ cute” he says playfully as he begins to help Cayden up, by holding his arm softly helping him stand. “ there. If you need a shoulder to lean on I can help little.... “ he begins to think a bit. “ hmm what to call you? ... little pup!” He says almost happily “ wait, what’s you’re favorite animal love? “ he asks with a soft smile. “ or maybe I should just call you love?”

January 21st, 2018, 11:34 AM
He watches Cayden and laughs a bit with a soft smile “ cute” he says playfully as he begins to help Cayden up, by holding his arm softly helping him stand. “ there. If you need a shoulder to lean on I can help little.... “ he begins to think a bit. “ hmm what to call you? ... little pup!” He says almost happily “ wait, what’s you’re favorite animal love? “ he asks with a soft smile. “ or maybe I should just call you love?”

Cayden looked away. He wanted to say he wasn’t cute, but he decided that it wasn’t worth wasting the air. He kind of liked it anyways. Finally getting up, he brushed himself off, leaning against the tree now, instead of hitting his head against it. “Wherever you want,” he muttered after a moment, when Hades kept saying different pet names. Honestly, he didn’t want to be called pup, he had been terrified of dogs ever since he was very young, but no one needed to know that, smiling awkwardly, trying to hide any fear he was currently suppressing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 11:45 AM
Cayden looked away. He wanted to say he wasn’t cute, but he decided that it wasn’t worth wasting the air. He kind of liked it anyways. Finally getting up, he brushed himself off, leaning against the tree now, instead of hitting his head against it. “Wherever you want,” he muttered after a moment, when Hades kept saying different pet names. Honestly, he didn’t want to be called pup, he had been terrified of dogs ever since he was very young, but no one needed to know that, smiling awkwardly, trying to hide any fear he was currently suppressing.
He begins to think a bit than gets a idea as he smiles “ how about little estrella?” He asks kindly in his Spanish accent a bit. “ it means star, but than again calling you love may suit you more” He Says with a kind playful smile. He holds out his hand “ anyway want my help again? I’m starting to get real jealous of that tree” he says glaring at the tree mostly jokingly but still he can’t help but envy it. Having such a cutie leaning against it is just mean!

January 21st, 2018, 12:32 PM
He begins to think a bit than gets a idea as he smiles “ how about little estrella?” He asks kindly in his Spanish accent a bit. “ it means star, but than again calling you love may suit you more” He Says with a kind playful smile. He holds out his hand “ anyway want my help again? I’m starting to get real jealous of that tree” he says glaring at the tree mostly jokingly but still he can’t help but envy it. Having such a cutie leaning against it is just mean!

Cayden shrugged. “Whatever you want,” he murmured, though something inside him had perked up. Honestly, what was this guy doing? Why was he complementing Cayden? “Help with what?” he asked a few moments later. Looking at the tree for a second. “Well, the tree is lucky to have been blessed with someone as handsome as me,” he joked, smiling ever so slightly, his eyes lighting up in a teasing way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 12:38 PM
Cayden shrugged. “Whatever you want,” he murmured, though something inside him had perked up. Honestly, what was this guy doing? Why was he complementing Cayden? “Help with what?” he asked a few moments later. Looking at the tree for a second. “Well, the tree is lucky to have been blessed with someone as handsome as me,” he joked, smiling ever so slightly, his eyes lighting up in a teasing way.
He fakes a gasp “ You’re cheating on me with this tree! He may be big but he ain’t as warm as I!” He says as he playfully and suddenly pins Cayden to the tree “ than again having you in my arms like this may let the tree live a little longer “ he says playfully and with a teasing smile.

January 21st, 2018, 01:15 PM
He fakes a gasp “ You’re cheating on me with this tree! He may be big but he ain’t as warm as I!” He says as he playfully and suddenly pins Cayden to the tree “ than again having you in my arms like this may let the tree live a little longer “ he says playfully and with a teasing smile.

Cayden snorted, trying to hold in the laughter. He honestly felt as though they shouldn’t be joking around, but he was having fun, so he almost didn’t care. However, few moments after thinking that, he found himself pinned against the tree, his cheeks turning hot as he tried to struggle free. He couldn’t even think of responding now. He was close to a handsome guy. Closer to this guy then he had ever really been to anyone, his cheeks flushed red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 01:35 PM
Cayden snorted, trying to hold in the laughter. He honestly felt as though they shouldn’t be joking around, but he was having fun, so he almost didn’t care. However, few moments after thinking that, he found himself pinned against the tree, his cheeks turning hot as he tried to struggle free. He couldn’t even think of responding now. He was close to a handsome guy. Closer to this guy then he had ever really been to anyone, his cheeks flushed red.
He smiles softly “ now getting shy huh? Cute” he says playfully leaning in a bit only to suddenly pull away before their lips could even touch. “ not in front of others “ he says with a playful wink as he steps back “ anyway shall we start moving? And please only look at me I know there is a lot of neat trees but I’m all the man you need” he says with a soft smile.

January 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
He smiles softly “ now getting shy huh? Cute” he says playfully leaning in a bit only to suddenly pull away before their lips could even touch. “ not in front of others “ he says with a playful wink as he steps back “ anyway shall we start moving? And please only look at me I know there is a lot of neat trees but I’m all the man you need” he says with a soft smile.

Cayden stayed stiff. Too close too close too close tOO CLOSE his mind was screaming while he was physically breaking out in a cold sweat. “Yes, Let’s start moving,” He said quickly, relieved that Hades had backed away. “And of course you’re all the man I need, trees are trees, not men,” he joked, cringing internally as he smiled ever so slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Cayden stayed stiff. Too close too close too close tOO CLOSE his mind was screaming while he was physically breaking out in a cold sweat. “Yes, Let’s start moving,” He said quickly, relieved that Hades had backed away. “And of course you’re all the man I need, trees are trees, not men,” he joked, cringing internally as he smiled ever so slightly.
He laughs softly “ aww thank you “ He Says playfully “ so tell me love, do you know you got here?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk looking around as he did.

January 21st, 2018, 04:20 PM
He laughs softly “ aww thank you “ He Says playfully “ so tell me love, do you know you got here?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk looking around as he did.

Cayden glanced away, not wanting to receive that complement. It was bad, and he didn’t want to think about it. “I know about as much as anyone else, which is basically the equivalent of nothing.” He said, following Hades and shrugging. He was scared and confused, not a very good mix.

rubinaito
January 21st, 2018, 04:28 PM
Santiago frowned in response to Hades leaving, sorting through his thoughts for a moment before deciding to head towards where he had heard Aspen. With a rope in hand, Santiago began walking in the direction where he heard Aspen with a scowl clear on his face. Whoever the hell is responsible for this will die if she’s hurt. He noticed the faint figure of Aspen limping and broke into a run, his sneakers pounding against the ground and causing dust to fly up into the air. Urgency flared up inside of him as he neared her, and his cry ripped itself out of his chest in a strangled gasp. “Aspen!”

Celestial

wren
January 21st, 2018, 08:04 PM
Santiago frowned in response to Hades leaving, sorting through his thoughts for a moment before deciding to head towards where he had heard Aspen. With a rope in hand, Santiago began walking in the direction where he heard Aspen with a scowl clear on his face. Whoever the hell is responsible for this will die if she’s hurt. He noticed the faint figure of Aspen limping and broke into a run, his sneakers pounding against the ground and causing dust to fly up into the air. Urgency flared up inside of him as he neared her, and his cry ripped itself out of his chest in a strangled gasp. “Aspen!”

Celestial

Rubinaito

with a cry of joy she began to limp forward, she hadn’t exactly seen the form and wasn’t sure if it was Santiago but the way he sped up reassured her. Than as he came into the clear tears spring from her eyes and his voice rang out as clear as the fingers on her hands. She m Bed faster now still limping as a shooting pain ripples up her leg when much weight was applied to it. Though as she was running out of the corner of her eye she spotted an oddity witching the forest. A solid shape standing on its lonesome. Than suddenly she heard a loud crackling sound and a sound wave rushed past her and suddenly the bark of the nearest tree exploded beside Santiago. She suddenly spun glancing back at the shape which she could now recognize as a man. She let out a horrified scream and turned to continue struggling toward him still keeping an eye on the figure.

with a matter of frustration he reloaded the shotgun readying his arm and aiming at the boy again with narrowed eyes... 1... 2.... 3... click. Another round was fired sailing over the mans head and striking another tree. stop moving... prey. He aimed a third time using the scope to zero in on him. Than fired- unaware if he struck his mark or not

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 22nd, 2018, 02:43 AM
Cayden glanced away, not wanting to receive that complement. It was bad, and he didn’t want to think about it. “I know about as much as anyone else, which is basically the equivalent of nothing.” He said, following Hades and shrugging. He was scared and confused, not a very good mix.
He nods slowly as he looks around “ I see well-“ he hears gun shots and quickly turns around “ damn! Cayden let’s go “ He Says holding Caydens hand and began running the other way. Away from the gunshots

January 22nd, 2018, 04:05 AM
He nods slowly as he looks around “ I see well-“ he hears gun shots and quickly turns around “ damn! Cayden let’s go “ He Says holding Caydens hand and began running the other way. Away from the gunshots

Cayden had tensed up as he heard the gunshots, a voice in his head trying to decide what to do. He felt himself being dragged before he really knew what was happening, soon running after Hades, his mind now registering that he should be scared.

wren
January 23rd, 2018, 06:50 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 23rd, 2018, 07:19 PM
Cayden had tensed up as he heard the gunshots, a voice in his head trying to decide what to do. He felt himself being dragged before he really knew what was happening, soon running after Hades, his mind now registering that he should be scared.
He Soon stops and growls softly as he let’s go of Cayden “ of course I have to be nice. Cayden stay here!” He yells as he begins to turn around and run back to the sounding of shooting once he saw the man, he quickly pulls out his own knife just as a bullet hit his shoulder he didn’t care after all thanks to a disorder her can’t feel pain at all. So he ran and Soon and suddenly stops in front of the man and grabs the guys gun “ hi there daring miss me?” He asks playfully

rubinaito
January 23rd, 2018, 07:48 PM
Rubinaito

with a cry of joy she began to limp forward, she hadn’t exactly seen the form and wasn’t sure if it was Santiago but the way he sped up reassured her. Than as he came into the clear tears spring from her eyes and his voice rang out as clear as the fingers on her hands. She m Bed faster now still limping as a shooting pain ripples up her leg when much weight was applied to it. Though as she was running out of the corner of her eye she spotted an oddity witching the forest. A solid shape standing on its lonesome. Than suddenly she heard a loud crackling sound and a sound wave rushed past her and suddenly the bark of the nearest tree exploded beside Santiago. She suddenly spun glancing back at the shape which she could now recognize as a man. She let out a horrified scream and turned to continue struggling toward him still keeping an eye on the figure.

with a matter of frustration he reloaded the shotgun readying his arm and aiming at the boy again with narrowed eyes... 1... 2.... 3... click. Another round was fired sailing over the mans head and striking another tree. stop moving... prey. He aimed a third time using the scope to zero in on him. Than fired- unaware if he struck his mark or not
He Soon stops and growls softly as he let’s go of Cayden “ of course I have to be nice. Cayden stay here!” He yells as he begins to turn around and run back to the sounding of shooting once he saw the man, he quickly pulls out his own knife just as a bullet hit his shoulder he didn’t care after all thanks to a disorder her can’t feel pain at all. So he ran and Soon and suddenly stops in front of the man and grabs the guys gun “ hi there daring miss me?” He asks playfully

Santiago reached Aspen, tumbling forward and grabbing onto her, moving her so that he was between her and the psychotic man behind them. He vaguely heard running footsteps and a mumbled voice- however, the bullet that tore through Hades' shoulder hit Santiago, just to the right of his upper back and lodging itself into his shoulder and sent blood spraying out and staining his shirt. He bit back a cry of pain, his grip tightening slightly on Aspen as he pulled her closer to continue to shield her from the bullets that were likely soon to come. "Aspen," He whispered, looking down at her and kissing her forehead in relief. She wasn't dead. "Aspen, what are you doing here?" He ran his hand through her hair and gently cupped her face in his hands while gazing down at her with a mixture of concern and anger. "I don't know what the hell is going on but whatever it is you shouldn't be a part of it." He whispered, moving his mouth to kiss her on the cheek before looking into her eyes with fright deep within his chocolate pools. He shifted himself to look over his shoulder, moving quickly behind a tree with Aspen still held between his arms- shielded from the gunfire, and keeping her hidden from the man with the gun.

wren
January 23rd, 2018, 08:06 PM
Santiago reached Aspen, tumbling forward and grabbing onto her, moving her so that he was between her and the psychotic man behind them. He vaguely heard running footsteps and a mumbled voice- however, the bullet that tore through Hades' shoulder hit Santiago, just to the right of his upper back and lodging itself into his shoulder and sent blood spraying out and staining his shirt. He bit back a cry of pain, his grip tightening slightly on Aspen as he pulled her closer to continue to shield her from the bullets that were likely soon to come. "Aspen," He whispered, looking down at her and kissing her forehead in relief. She wasn't dead. "Aspen, what are you doing here?" He ran his hand through her hair and gently cupped her face in his hands while gazing down at her with a mixture of concern and anger. "I don't know what the hell is going on but whatever it is you shouldn't be a part of it." He whispered, moving his mouth to kiss her on the cheek before looking into her eyes with fright deep within his chocolate pools. He shifted himself to look over his shoulder, moving quickly behind a tree with Aspen still held between his arms- shielded from the gunfire, and keeping her hidden from the man with the gun.

[ Realisticly I would kinda like it if the man was kinda untouchable, like nobody got close and everyone was just kinda scared of him to ensure the plot continues and ends at one point ]

Aspen embraced Santiago hugging onto him and crying into his shirt when she heard the bullet hit flesh and a spray of bloody on her face and neck. She looked up at Santiago searching him- didn't take long for her to see the bullet wound and blood rushing throguh it. "I- I came here for you I couldn't just let you stay here" she said in full hysterics as she looked at the wound and back at his face before leaning back into him letting him kiss her. She pulled away from him for a moment her hands on his biceps this time. "W- we need some medical help... " she said fear bright in her eyes as she looked around beofre hearing another bullet fly by her head only noticing that she was leaning to far back. She lunged forward falling back into santiagos arms with a panicked breath. "We need to get out of here... I won't let you die" she said suddnely pulling off her jean jacket and crouching down. She pulled off the sleeve quickly and stood back up throwing the now ruined jacket to the side. Than she began to wrap it around his shoulder pulling it tighter.

the man simply grinned. Than with a gentle wave he tunred, unleaded by it. "You don't scare me, child, I should scare you" and suddenly he disappeared in thin air his back tunred.

rubinaito
January 23rd, 2018, 09:01 PM
[ Realisticly I would kinda like it if the man was kinda untouchable, like nobody got close and everyone was just kinda scared of him to ensure the plot continues and ends at one point ]

Aspen embraced Santiago hugging onto him and crying into his shirt when she heard the bullet hit flesh and a spray of bloody on her face and neck. She looked up at Santiago searching him- didn't take long for her to see the bullet wound and blood rushing throguh it. "I- I came here for you I couldn't just let you stay here" she said in full hysterics as she looked at the wound and back at his face before leaning back into him letting him kiss her. She pulled away from him for a moment her hands on his biceps this time. "W- we need some medical help... " she said fear bright in her eyes as she looked around beofre hearing another bullet fly by her head only noticing that she was leaning to far back. She lunged forward falling back into santiagos arms with a panicked breath. "We need to get out of here... I won't let you die" she said suddnely pulling off her jean jacket and crouching down. She pulled off the sleeve quickly and stood back up throwing the now ruined jacket to the side. Than she began to wrap it around his shoulder pulling it tighter.

the man simply grinned. Than with a gentle wave he tunred, unleaded by it. "You don't scare me, child, I should scare you" and suddenly he disappeared in thin air his back tunred.

"There's no getting out of here." Santiago groaned as he leaned back to press his back against the tree. He looked at her and raised a hand to cup her face gently in his caramel-colored palms, rubbing his thumb gently against her cheek and smiling sadly. "Aspen, whatever's going on, it's... it's scary and I don't like it." He murmured, kissing her on the forehead gently. "I feel like I'm going to die here... god, Aspen, you shouldn't have come to find me." He whispered, hugging her close and feeling tears drip down his cheek. If Aspen died... if she was hurt by that man... he would tear out that man's throat himself. He let her tie his shoulder up, moving forward slightly and peering around the tree, still making sure Aspen was hidden.

wren
January 23rd, 2018, 09:59 PM
"There's no getting out of here." Santiago groaned as he leaned back to press his back against the tree. He looked at her and raised a hand to cup her face gently in his caramel-colored palms, rubbing his thumb gently against her cheek and smiling sadly. "Aspen, whatever's going on, it's... it's scary and I don't like it." He murmured, kissing her on the forehead gently. "I feel like I'm going to die here... god, Aspen, you shouldn't have come to find me." He whispered, hugging her close and feeling tears drip down his cheek. If Aspen died... if she was hurt by that man... he would tear out that man's throat himself. He let her tie his shoulder up, moving forward slightly and peering around the tree, still making sure Aspen was hidden.

I wish sage was here. He could slap sense into me- he would know just what to say. Oh god. there was no time for sage, he wasn't here. She was on her own and no matter how much she wanted to curl up into santiagos arms and just cry she knew if she did she would sabotage all escape options. She flinched as another gunshot ran through the seemingly calm forest. She glanced back up at him, getting lost n his chocolate coloured eyes for a long moment. "We can find a way... We must" she breathed as she tightened the sleeve around his shoulder. She glanced at her feet for another moment and leaned into his hand as he rubbed her cheek. She looked back up at him. "I had to come to find you... I couldn't live knowing I let you die here" she said tears brimming on her eyelids. She wiped her face leaving some of his blood on her face by accident. she laughed a little "nothing would be worth living for... Not if I couldn't share it with you" she said with another slight sniffle as she leaned into him. "H- how many other kids are here? I'm sure if we worked together we could..." she paused "survive somehow"

Bat`Pelt
January 23rd, 2018, 10:09 PM
I wish sage was here. He could slap sense into me- he would know just what to say. Oh god. there was no time for sage, he wasn't here. She was on her own and no matter how much she wanted to curl up into santiagos arms and just cry she knew if she did she would sabotage all escape options. She flinched as another gunshot ran through the seemingly calm forest. She glanced back up at him, getting lost n his chocolate coloured eyes for a long moment. "We can find a way... We must" she breathed as she tightened the sleeve around his shoulder. She glanced at her feet for another moment and leaned into his hand as he rubbed her cheek. She looked back up at him. "I had to come to find you... I couldn't live knowing I let you die here" she said tears brimming on her eyelids. She wiped her face leaving some of his blood on her face by accident. she laughed a little "nothing would be worth living for... Not if I couldn't share it with you" she said with another slight sniffle as she leaned into him. "H- how many other kids are here? I'm sure if we worked together we could..." she paused "survive somehow"

( May i join? ^-^ Im just starring at the story like, 'Dang! Some drama here!' )

January 24th, 2018, 12:20 AM

Cayden was about to protest Hades running away, but by the time he had opened his mouth, he was alone. He was too drained to even try to protest. Of course, he was all alone, in the woods, with no one in sight. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to calm himself, just shaking ever so slightly instead. Calm just didn’t seem to be coming. His mind was screaming for anyone to come nearby, to not leave him, maybe to even kill him. No, he shook his head. He had to keep himself alive, but did he really? No one would miss him. Yes, people would miss him! His mind was a yelling swirl of thoughts, the suicidal and positive ones clashing to just leave Cayden staring at his feet. To think someone actually cared for a moment. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to restrain the urge to cry, beginning to walk out of a pure need to somehow calm himself, do something that felt even so slightly normal.

wren
January 27th, 2018, 12:59 PM
( May i join? ^-^ Im just starring at the story like, 'Dang! Some drama here!' )

Cayden was about to protest Hades running away, but by the time he had opened his mouth, he was alone. He was too drained to even try to protest. Of course, he was all alone, in the woods, with no one in sight. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to calm himself, just shaking ever so slightly instead. Calm just didn’t seem to be coming. His mind was screaming for anyone to come nearby, to not leave him, maybe to even kill him. No, he shook his head. He had to keep himself alive, but did he really? No one would miss him. Yes, people would miss him! His mind was a yelling swirl of thoughts, the suicidal and positive ones clashing to just leave Cayden staring at his feet. To think someone actually cared for a moment. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to restrain the urge to cry, beginning to walk out of a pure need to somehow calm himself, do something that felt even so slightly normal.

[ Of course, just fill out the form and jump in !! ]

[ I know Cayden and Hades are doing something romantic so I won't get Nancy involved unless you want too. So that's your guys choice. She's also the first person I'm introducing to the gang that isn't unbelievably hot or above average looking XD ]

Nancy was running. She was running faster than she could have ever run in her life. Her arms pumping and her feet tearing up the snow, the bloody nose and her lunges screaming for air as she raced forward. Her sneakers where torn and the cuts on her legs scabbong over. Despite the mans beliefs that his last round of children had died off a long time ago, She slunk in the shadows escaping sight until now. What She had to do for survival was sickening enough to the ear it would make you wanna throw up by just thinking about it. Though she had grown accustomed to it. Like any wild animal placed in a situation, she had adapted and evolved to suit her enviormemt. Nancy was a pale girl, freckles dotting her face and long ginger hair tied up by a shredded piece of clothing. Her eyes where a nice hazel brown, sweet and Light. Though now her face was paler than usual, looking drained and dirty. Like when she had spent a day in the field chopping wood with her brothers. No break, no food, no water and just an axe. Many days of her life had been spent like that- using tractors or wheat processors on her home school break. It wasn't the ideal life she had wanted to live. But there was always that time when she would sleep in the hay loft, her mother would even braid her hair. A scent wafted over her nose, a memory of life before now. But as she was distracted she completely smashed into a kid. Wind leaving her lungs in a matter of brief seconds. She whimpered and rolled away from them scraping her shoulder on one of the rocks, thiht quickly recovering in a matter of seconds. She was up defensivly in a matter of seconds holding out one of her impressive weapons, a makeshift axe, fastened together by cedar wood with a pine handle and a sharpened rock. "Who are you?" she demanded.

rubinaito
January 27th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Nefarious
Santiago let out a slight hiss of pain as Aspen tightened the makeshift bandage, gritting his teeth and leaning back against the tree with a slight groan. Already his caramel colored skin was slightly ashy and pale from the blood loss he had suffered, and he could feel a bit of a headrush as he shifted to stand up straight again. He looked down at her with a sad little smile, using his thumb to wipe away the blood on her face before it had the chance to dry. "Aspen..." He murmured softly, wrapping his good arm around her as she leaned into him, his sad little smile disappearing with a soft sigh. He gently parted her hair and began to fiddle with it as he was prone to do in stressful situations, tying it together in a loose braid. He paused, looking up at the stars that were beginning to shine above them, his lips pursed. He didn't know why it bothered him so much that he had missed watching another sunset with Aspen, but the thought of such a simple little thing being taken away from them hurt quite a bit. He barely heard her last words, jumping slightly as she finished and looking down at her with a vaguely startled expression. "I don't know how many there are." He shifted, getting ready to begin walking. They needed to keep moving. "I'm not even sure if we'll be able to escape." He lowered his head, feeling utterly useless. There wasn't much determination in his gaze, just only the will to survive. "... Let's focus on surviving for now." He heard himself say, feeling strangely distant from his own body and mind. "If we find other people then we can group together then." He focused his soft brown gaze on a small clearing ahead of them with a little stream flowing through it. A few rocks, almost large enough to be called boulders were grouped together- Santiago was sure that if he managed to heal up soon, he could use those and a few of the trees around them to create a makeshift shelter that they could always return to if they needed to. However, they'd have to settle for sleeping under the stars and relatively out in the open until then. There was a water source, and that's all Santiago really needed to be sure that they could survive even if they weren't being hunted like game.

Santiago managed to get to one of the rocks before he finally gave in to his own exhaustion and sank to the ground with a groan. He gripped his shoulder, managing to dull the pain just a little bit with his tight, numbing grip. He closed his eyes, taking a moment to let himself relax, if even just for a few seconds. His eyes opened to look up at the deep blue sky above them, shreds of light from the west streaking through the air and bringing a haunting, magical glow to the twilight sky. Again, he was hit with a headrush as he stared up at the sky, forcing him to close his eyes and pray the headache and the blurriness would fade away soon. Once the headache had passed, he opened his eyes to look over at Aspen, shifting so that he could be closer to her and wrap both of his arms around her protectively. Santiago hadn't ever felt so weak, or helpless as he did in that moment. With Aspen there, he was given only a little bit of strength and determination to keep her alive, a little shred of sanity to cling to. But he wouldn't be able to protect her from the bloodthirsty man, not like this. Not with a hole in his shoulder hindering his movements and exhaustion dragging him down. He couldn't muster up the energy to be angry at her either, for following him into this hell. As much as he wanted to yell at her for her idiocy, for putting herself in more danger than she could have ever known... he couldn't. Her sweet blue gaze, filled with worry and concern for him had been enough to force away the impending explosion of anger for the time being. Santiago leaned his head back, feeling tears drip down his face. This shouldn't be happening. It shouldn't have ever happened.

January 27th, 2018, 01:40 PM
[ Of course, just fill out the form and jump in !! ]

[ I know Cayden and Hades are doing something romantic so I won't get Nancy involved unless you want too. So that's your guys choice. She's also the first person I'm introducing to the gang that isn't unbelievably hot or above average looking XD ]

Nancy was running. She was running faster than she could have ever run in her life. Her arms pumping and her feet tearing up the snow, the bloody nose and her lunges screaming for air as she raced forward. Her sneakers where torn and the cuts on her legs scabbong over. Despite the mans beliefs that his last round of children had died off a long time ago, She slunk in the shadows escaping sight until now. What She had to do for survival was sickening enough to the ear it would make you wanna throw up by just thinking about it. Though she had grown accustomed to it. Like any wild animal placed in a situation, she had adapted and evolved to suit her enviormemt. Nancy was a pale girl, freckles dotting her face and long ginger hair tied up by a shredded piece of clothing. Her eyes where a nice hazel brown, sweet and Light. Though now her face was paler than usual, looking drained and dirty. Like when she had spent a day in the field chopping wood with her brothers. No break, no food, no water and just an axe. Many days of her life had been spent like that- using tractors or wheat processors on her home school break. It wasn't the ideal life she had wanted to live. But there was always that time when she would sleep in the hay loft, her mother would even braid her hair. A scent wafted over her nose, a memory of life before now. But as she was distracted she completely smashed into a kid. Wind leaving her lungs in a matter of brief seconds. She whimpered and rolled away from them scraping her shoulder on one of the rocks, thiht quickly recovering in a matter of seconds. She was up defensivly in a matter of seconds holding out one of her impressive weapons, a makeshift axe, fastened together by cedar wood with a pine handle and a sharpened rock. "Who are you?" she demanded.

Cayden whirled around, the breath being taken out of him before he could even react. Soon enough, he found himself staring directly at an axe. “My name’s Cayden, and I honestly don't know how I got here” He said, raising his hands in the air. He had nothing except a phone with no signal, which was pretty useless. “Now it’s time for you to tell me who you are, since you obviously can kill me, but the best thing I have is an almost dead phone.” He said, narrowing his eyes and trying to remain calm, shaking ever so slightly.

wren
January 27th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Nefarious
Santiago let out a slight hiss of pain as Aspen tightened the makeshift bandage, gritting his teeth and leaning back against the tree with a slight groan. Already his caramel colored skin was slightly ashy and pale from the blood loss he had suffered, and he could feel a bit of a headrush as he shifted to stand up straight again. He looked down at her with a sad little smile, using his thumb to wipe away the blood on her face before it had the chance to dry. "Aspen..." He murmured softly, wrapping his good arm around her as she leaned into him, his sad little smile disappearing with a soft sigh. He gently parted her hair and began to fiddle with it as he was prone to do in stressful situations, tying it together in a loose braid. He paused, looking up at the stars that were beginning to shine above them, his lips pursed. He didn't know why it bothered him so much that he had missed watching another sunset with Aspen, but the thought of such a simple little thing being taken away from them hurt quite a bit. He barely heard her last words, jumping slightly as she finished and looking down at her with a vaguely startled expression. "I don't know how many there are." He shifted, getting ready to begin walking. They needed to keep moving. "I'm not even sure if we'll be able to escape." He lowered his head, feeling utterly useless. There wasn't much determination in his gaze, just only the will to survive. "... Let's focus on surviving for now." He heard himself say, feeling strangely distant from his own body and mind. "If we find other people then we can group together then." He focused his soft brown gaze on a small clearing ahead of them with a little stream flowing through it. A few rocks, almost large enough to be called boulders were grouped together- Santiago was sure that if he managed to heal up soon, he could use those and a few of the trees around them to create a makeshift shelter that they could always return to if they needed to. However, they'd have to settle for sleeping under the stars and relatively out in the open until then. There was a water source, and that's all Santiago really needed to be sure that they could survive even if they weren't being hunted like game.

Santiago managed to get to one of the rocks before he finally gave in to his own exhaustion and sank to the ground with a groan. He gripped his shoulder, managing to dull the pain just a little bit with his tight, numbing grip. He closed his eyes, taking a moment to let himself relax, if even just for a few seconds. His eyes opened to look up at the deep blue sky above them, shreds of light from the west streaking through the air and bringing a haunting, magical glow to the twilight sky. Again, he was hit with a headrush as he stared up at the sky, forcing him to close his eyes and pray the headache and the blurriness would fade away soon. Once the headache had passed, he opened his eyes to look over at Aspen, shifting so that he could be closer to her and wrap both of his arms around her protectively. Santiago hadn't ever felt so weak, or helpless as he did in that moment. With Aspen there, he was given only a little bit of strength and determination to keep her alive, a little shred of sanity to cling to. But he wouldn't be able to protect her from the bloodthirsty man, not like this. Not with a hole in his shoulder hindering his movements and exhaustion dragging him down. He couldn't muster up the energy to be angry at her either, for following him into this hell. As much as he wanted to yell at her for her idiocy, for putting herself in more danger than she could have ever known... he couldn't. Her sweet blue gaze, filled with worry and concern for him had been enough to force away the impending explosion of anger for the time being. Santiago leaned his head back, feeling tears drip down his face. This shouldn't be happening. It shouldn't have ever happened.

Cayden whirled around, the breath being taken out of him before he could even react. Soon enough, he found himself staring directly at an axe. “My name’s Cayden, and I honestly don't know how I got here” He said, raising his hands in the air. He had nothing except a phone with no signal, which was pretty useless. “Now it’s time for you to tell me who you are, since you obviously can kill me, but the best thing I have is an almost dead phone.” He said, narrowing his eyes and trying to remain calm, shaking ever so slightly.

[ The serious feels are hitting me too hard ]

Aspen had only helplessly watched as Santiago moved around stones and arranged them into a little makeshift fence around them. Thoguh she had been happy to help searching for ferns and such to soften their sleeping space. Though admittedly she wanted to stay up the whole night, if a man had come to shoot and kill them, she wasn't comfortable laying in he open. But what was she saying? She was a city girl. She had been laying for a while as the darkness swarmed around em pressing them in closer as the stars shine brighter in the dark. There was no moon in the sky, or at least not bright enough to be seen hiding behind the trees. She felt santiagos arms wrapping around her waist and over her shoulders. She smiled at his e,brace try get to keep herself from crying. Lots had happened today- too much to understand and way to much to begin to comprehend. She closed her eyes and felt a drip of tear on her shoulder. She shivered slightly and tunred over to Santiago, the darkness making it hard to define where his face was. She turned over putting a hand on his shoulder. "Santiago...." she asked softly. She put both arms around the back of his neck leaning forward and kissing him on the top of her head. "I'm scared" she said gently tears in her eyes, forcing herself not to cry by biting her lip.

Nancy flinched slightly feeling the weight of the axe in her hand making it feel numb, though she kept it poised her gaze hardening at him. Admittedly she was problably two years older than these kids, despite the fact she was still in the same age range. Cayden. We had a flew named kaden, sad I would remember that... she shook her head sadly pushing away the memories of home. Forget that. she looked back at the boy her grip on the axe tightening. "Nancy, how long have you been here? Days? Weeks? Months?" she asked jumping right onto the ball. She had been under the radar, avoiding any survailence or detection. So she wouldn't be surprised if people had been living here without her knowledge.

rubinaito
January 27th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Nefarious
I've never seen stars so bright... The young man couldn't help but think as he gazed up at the sky, tears still dripping down his face. Santiago felt Aspen shift beside him, the movement enough to snap him out of the stupor he found himself in. He glanced to the side, seeing Aspen gazing up at him in the dim light of the stars and merely pulled her closer, listening quietly. He didn't say anything- not yet. He was scared too, and he couldn't tell her that it would be okay if even he didn't know. He hesitated before kissing her gently and keeping his eyes closed. "... I'm scared too." He murmured, unable to say anything else. He was trembling, the evening chill setting in and sending goosebumps up his bare arms. What, the crazy dude couldn't be nice enough to give us jackets? He mused, the sarcasm strong. I thought he wanted to hunt us down himself, not let the cold kill us. He opened his eyes, feeling sleep trying to snatch him away. He couldn't fall asleep- not yet. He'd keep watch for Aspen. "Get some sleep," He shifted into a more comfortable position, still clinging onto Aspen as if for dear life. "I'll keep an eye out for things tonight." He looked down at her, gently running his bloodied fingers through her soft brown hair. His eyes were gentle and held an intense love and concern for Aspen- but it soon faded to a dull, almost broken expression as he looked back up at the stars and once more felt the helplessness from before.

Useless. You couldn't even protect her from him. A voice taunted in the back of his mind, a little worm of uncertainty and self-despise squirming in and settling alongside him. His eyes studied the stars above, trying to locate a constellation or two that would be familiar and bring comfort- but only saw scattered pearls of light without rhyme or reason, clustered together in unfamiliar pictures that only served to increase his doubt for survival and heighten his anxiety for the future. I just... I just wanted to live a normal life with her. Why does every damn thing that happens to me have to increase the drama in our lives? She's the only normal one in that damn family and yet everything with her is chaos. I love her- I just wish we didn't have to deal with the baggage that came along for the ride. Santiago knew that this time it wasn't Aspen's fault for the situation they were in but he couldn't help but feel bitter. After all, it was rare for them to just have a normal day together, like most couples. He'd been dragged into a family filled to the brim with insanity and blood, and now he was here; out in the woods with his girlfriend and a crazy serial killer hunting them down for sport. If they made it out of there alive, Santiago resolved to marry Aspen on the spot and move away from the crazy town they lived in- after all, who doesn't notice teenagers going missing on a yearly basis only for their bodies to turn up mutilated and shot to pieces?! Apparently every single person in the damn town. His thoughts were so focused on the town and Aspen that he didn't notice the skinny little wolf pup staring at them, sniffing Aspen's feet and licking her leg right where the ankle had been bruised.

January 27th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Nancy flinched slightly feeling the weight of the axe in her hand making it feel numb, though she kept it poised her gaze hardening at him. Admittedly she was problably two years older than these kids, despite the fact she was still in the same age range. Cayden. We had a flew named kaden, sad I would remember that... she shook her head sadly pushing away the memories of home. Forget that. she looked back at the boy her grip on the axe tightening. "Nancy, how long have you been here? Days? Weeks? Months?" she asked jumping right onto the ball. She had been under the radar, avoiding any survailence or detection. So she wouldn't be surprised if people had been living here without her knowledge.

Cayden had to admit he was unnerved by the axe. Honestly, he didn’t see why he wouldn’t be, but his mind was weird in that way. The woman in front of him looked older, which didn’t help how unnerved he felt. Was she hired by the same guy that brought him here? Picking off random children? Jesus, it was like the hunger games, but with the capitol trying to kill children instead of other children. Or was that the plot of the books? He didn’t know, but that wasn’t exactly something he could ponder. “Well, nice to meet you Nancy,” he forced out, trying to keep a friendly air around him, though he was already mentally retreating. “And honestly? I don’t know, my best bet would be at least a day,” he sighed, looking down at the skin that was rubbed raw on his arms. “And how long exactly have you been here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, not recalling seeing Nancy when he was trying to free himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 27th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Sorry! For being gone busy with stuffs anyway I can jump in or should I just leave it seems like y’all are having fun :3)

wren
January 27th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Nefarious
I've never seen stars so bright... The young man couldn't help but think as he gazed up at the sky, tears still dripping down his face. Santiago felt Aspen shift beside him, the movement enough to snap him out of the stupor he found himself in. He glanced to the side, seeing Aspen gazing up at him in the dim light of the stars and merely pulled her closer, listening quietly. He didn't say anything- not yet. He was scared too, and he couldn't tell her that it would be okay if even he didn't know. He hesitated before kissing her gently and keeping his eyes closed. "... I'm scared too." He murmured, unable to say anything else. He was trembling, the evening chill setting in and sending goosebumps up his bare arms. What, the crazy dude couldn't be nice enough to give us jackets? He mused, the sarcasm strong. I thought he wanted to hunt us down himself, not let the cold kill us. He opened his eyes, feeling sleep trying to snatch him away. He couldn't fall asleep- not yet. He'd keep watch for Aspen. "Get some sleep," He shifted into a more comfortable position, still clinging onto Aspen as if for dear life. "I'll keep an eye out for things tonight." He looked down at her, gently running his bloodied fingers through her soft brown hair. His eyes were gentle and held an intense love and concern for Aspen- but it soon faded to a dull, almost broken expression as he looked back up at the stars and once more felt the helplessness from before.

Useless. You couldn't even protect her from him. A voice taunted in the back of his mind, a little worm of uncertainty and self-despise squirming in and settling alongside him. His eyes studied the stars above, trying to locate a constellation or two that would be familiar and bring comfort- but only saw scattered pearls of light without rhyme or reason, clustered together in unfamiliar pictures that only served to increase his doubt for survival and heighten his anxiety for the future. I just... I just wanted to live a normal life with her. Why does every damn thing that happens to me have to increase the drama in our lives? She's the only normal one in that damn family and yet everything with her is chaos. I love her- I just wish we didn't have to deal with the baggage that came along for the ride. Santiago knew that this time it wasn't Aspen's fault for the situation they were in but he couldn't help but feel bitter. After all, it was rare for them to just have a normal day together, like most couples. He'd been dragged into a family filled to the brim with insanity and blood, and now he was here; out in the woods with his girlfriend and a crazy serial killer hunting them down for sport. If they made it out of there alive, Santiago resolved to marry Aspen on the spot and move away from the crazy town they lived in- after all, who doesn't notice teenagers going missing on a yearly basis only for their bodies to turn up mutilated and shot to pieces?! Apparently every single person in the damn town. His thoughts were so focused on the town and Aspen that he didn't notice the skinny little wolf pup staring at them, sniffing Aspen's feet and licking her leg right where the ankle had been bruised.

Cayden had to admit he was unnerved by the axe. Honestly, he didn’t see why he wouldn’t be, but his mind was weird in that way. The woman in front of him looked older, which didn’t help how unnerved he felt. Was she hired by the same guy that brought him here? Picking off random children? Jesus, it was like the hunger games, but with the capitol trying to kill children instead of other children. Or was that the plot of the books? He didn’t know, but that wasn’t exactly something he could ponder. “Well, nice to meet you Nancy,” he forced out, trying to keep a friendly air around him, though he was already mentally retreating. “And honestly? I don’t know, my best bet would be at least a day,” he sighed, looking down at the skin that was rubbed raw on his arms. “And how long exactly have you been here?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, not recalling seeing Nancy when he was trying to free himself.

Aspen laughed slightly the tears now running free down her face as she tried to find his eyes, simply the glint of them could be recognized. If she wasn't trying to be humorous, or trying to lighten the mood that hung over them she was sure there would be to much depressing content to handle. Not to mention her home life was full of constant turmoil and insanity, struggling addiction, abusive fathers, non existent mothers. She shivered at the thought of leaving sage with their father... And thomas. "I wish this was all- all just a stupid dream" she said an edge of emotion breaking in into her voice. She tightly shut her eyes pain shooting up through her torso, her heart throbbing painfully. All just a stupid dream. though it wasn't, it was too vivid, too real to be a dream, too real that her mind could think up something like that during a night. The fear was too real, she would be unable to stimulate such fear in her mind. Her fist tightened slightly, nor could she imagine hating a person so much she would only dream of killing them. She tunred back over her eyes glazed over with exhaustion. "I can't sleep" she said with a stale voice. Slowly her face receded into a deadpan and she shut her eyes. Even knowing she wouldn't sleep, couldn't actually sleep she would try.

It had been a few minutes, silence falling between her and Santiago for a long time. The increasingly cold pressing her closer towards him hoping for his warmth. Should have kept that stupid jacket. she thought thinking back to the sleev that she had pulled off and used to stop blood flow from santiago's shot wound. Than she felt a warm feeling on her ankle. For a moment she just thought the bruised and hurting part was just flaming up for a while. Which it had done all day but this time it felt- oddly wet. Than suddenly she felt hot breath on her ankle and she sat up instantly letting out a horrified scream of fear scrambling backwards for a moment grabbing up a rock just in case. She grabbed santiagos arm quickly her eyes wide and frantic as a dark shape was seen by where her feet had just been. "D- dog" she said with a raspy breath still shaking from fear, her body also shaking slightly she pulled her knees up to her chest panting. Aspen had never been one for animals, she had a cat once... It never came back, yet she still hadn't ever connected with animals, she was simply just not really... Connected?

Nancy pulled the axe closer to her body before tossing it to the ground getting it stuck in the ground and standing back up from crouching. She wiped the blood on her arms off and wiped it on her shirt. For a moment she occupied herslef by picking off specs of dirt on her shoulder near the cut and wiping it off once again. "A day?" she asked not looking up at the boy but simply continued to look at it. Than she pulled a back pack off her shoulders and searched through it pulling out a leaf wrap and tossing it at him. "Well, than we don't have lots of time" she said sternly. Within the package was meat, pig meat actually. Butchered just a few days back.

wren
January 27th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Sorry! For being gone busy with stuffs anyway I can jump in or should I just leave it seems like y’all are having fun :3)
Whatever you wanna do ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 27th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Whatever you wanna do ))
I’ll just leave I don’t really see hades up in this so I’ll go! See yea :3)

January 28th, 2018, 04:42 AM
Nancy pulled the axe closer to her body before tossing it to the ground getting it stuck in the ground and standing back up from crouching. She wiped the blood on her arms off and wiped it on her shirt. For a moment she occupied herslef by picking off specs of dirt on her shoulder near the cut and wiping it off once again. "A day?" she asked not looking up at the boy but simply continued to look at it. Than she pulled a back pack off her shoulders and searched through it pulling out a leaf wrap and tossing it at him. "Well, than we don't have lots of time" she said sternly. Within the package was meat, pig meat actually. Butchered just a few days back.

Cayden shut his eyes for a moment, bracing for the impact of an axe in his head. When it didn’t come, he looked up at Nancy, crossing his arms. Okay, so the axe was on the ground, that was slightly better than having it tossed at him. Cayden was somewhat amazed at how Nancy had made an axe, but he decided not to comment on that, considering how it was an axe, and it could go very well in his head. Cayden shook the thoughts from his mind, nodding as Nancy began to speak. Thing coming at you- his voice was quick to tell him to hold the wrap, clutching it, and immediately regretting the feeling. “Time until what?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to ignore the feeling of the meat, since it just felt weird.

rubinaito
January 28th, 2018, 03:12 PM
The wolf pup squirmed away, its bright eyes widening with uncertainty and a little bit of fear. It focused its gaze on Santiago, who had also grabbed onto a rock and held Aspen close. It stepped closer, placing its small paws on Santiago's knee and let out a pitiful whimper. Despite the obvious danger it was in, animals would do anything to survive- and so, to escape the cold, it squirmed in between Aspen and Santiago and curled up, its small tail resting on Aspen's lap and its front paws tucked underneath it. It let out a small, quiet howl before closing its eyes and drifting to sleep.

Santiago relaxed a little, lifting his hand to gently rub the pup's head with his thumb. It was such a small little thing, probably a runt. He'd always loved dogs and having one probably wouldn't hurt. A small thing to keep him and Aspen happy could do wonders for their psyche during this time. He glanced over at Aspen, resting his forehead against hers and looping her fingers with hers. "I wish it was a dream too." He murmured, his voice hushed.

wren
January 29th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Cayden shut his eyes for a moment, bracing for the impact of an axe in his head. When it didn’t come, he looked up at Nancy, crossing his arms. Okay, so the axe was on the ground, that was slightly better than having it tossed at him. Cayden was somewhat amazed at how Nancy had made an axe, but he decided not to comment on that, considering how it was an axe, and it could go very well in his head. Cayden shook the thoughts from his mind, nodding as Nancy began to speak. Thing coming at you- his voice was quick to tell him to hold the wrap, clutching it, and immediately regretting the feeling. “Time until what?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, trying to ignore the feeling of the meat, since it just felt weird.

The wolf pup squirmed away, its bright eyes widening with uncertainty and a little bit of fear. It focused its gaze on Santiago, who had also grabbed onto a rock and held Aspen close. It stepped closer, placing its small paws on Santiago's knee and let out a pitiful whimper. Despite the obvious danger it was in, animals would do anything to survive- and so, to escape the cold, it squirmed in between Aspen and Santiago and curled up, its small tail resting on Aspen's lap and its front paws tucked underneath it. It let out a small, quiet howl before closing its eyes and drifting to sleep.

Santiago relaxed a little, lifting his hand to gently rub the pup's head with his thumb. It was such a small little thing, probably a runt. He'd always loved dogs and having one probably wouldn't hurt. A small thing to keep him and Aspen happy could do wonders for their psyche during this time. He glanced over at Aspen, resting his forehead against hers and looping her fingers with hers. "I wish it was a dream too." He murmured, his voice hushed.

Nancy snorted as if it had been obvious. "When his gates are unlocked" she said putting back the things she had pulled from the makeshift back pack made out of a shredded pair of jeans. She was wearing a flannel over a pair of ripped jeans, not the type you bought in a store, the ones when you actually fell and cut yourself to get the rips. Underneath the flannel was a white tee that had multiple blood splotches on it. "There's this thing he does to... Help us kids. He drops in a few animals wether it be a badger or a pig" she raised the meat she held in her hand as an example. "Anyways it's a little coral, like the ones they use for cattle, right? Ya it's a maze of those just to confuse you but if you get throguh them you can climb out" she paused a memory replaying in her mind. "I saw the escape with my own eyes the one time, but he... He had traps set up already" she said swallowing the bile that had risen in her throat. "It's only open during the night when he lets in a few animals at a time... We need to cover some ground. It will take a few days... Since the grounds are so big"

Sorry Rubin I just need a moment to get the post done

January 29th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Nancy snorted as if it had been obvious. "When his gates are unlocked" she said putting back the things she had pulled from the makeshift back pack made out of a shredded pair of jeans. She was wearing a flannel over a pair of ripped jeans, not the type you bought in a store, the ones when you actually fell and cut yourself to get the rips. Underneath the flannel was a white tee that had multiple blood splotches on it. "There's this thing he does to... Help us kids. He drops in a few animals wether it be a badger or a pig" she raised the meat she held in her hand as an example. "Anyways it's a little coral, like the ones they use for cattle, right? Ya it's a maze of those just to confuse you but if you get throguh them you can climb out" she paused a memory replaying in her mind. "I saw the escape with my own eyes the one time, but he... He had traps set up already" she said swallowing the bile that had risen in her throat. "It's only open during the night when he lets in a few animals at a time... We need to cover some ground. It will take a few days... Since the grounds are so big"

Sorry Rubin I just need a moment to get the post done

Cayden stared at Nancy for a moment, trying to figure out how she knew all of this. He supposed that she had her ways, but honestly, he wanted to know those ways. "From what I can tell, that guy is trying to kill us," He said, narrowing his eyes. However, he was hopeful for any way to get out, so he took Nancy's word for it, despite a majority of him telling him not to, he was too tired and scared to care. Someone knew the way out? Even if the way out was jumping to his death, he would do it. He practically felt abandoned, he didn't know why, he just did, awkwardly glancing down at the meat he was holding, trying not to feel uncomfortable. "Let's...go." he decided, not knowing if it was his job to say that or hers. Either way,
he didn't care, he just wanted to be out.

wren
January 30th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Cayden stared at Nancy for a moment, trying to figure out how she knew all of this. He supposed that she had her ways, but honestly, he wanted to know those ways. "From what I can tell, that guy is trying to kill us," He said, narrowing his eyes. However, he was hopeful for any way to get out, so he took Nancy's word for it, despite a majority of him telling him not to, he was too tired and scared to care. Someone knew the way out? Even if the way out was jumping to his death, he would do it. He practically felt abandoned, he didn't know why, he just did, awkwardly glancing down at the meat he was holding, trying not to feel uncomfortable. "Let's...go." he decided, not knowing if it was his job to say that or hers. Either way,
he didn't care, he just wanted to be out.

She snorted again but this time is was more of a laugh or scoff than it really was a snort. "It's been going on for years, in waves from what I can gather" she said scratching the back of her head before picking her makeshift axe back up and leaning on it heavily. "Each winter there's just a new set of kids. That's all. Me. You. And when we're gone another whole group of defenceless kids" she said with a shrug as if the whole thing was simple. She hauled her back pack onto her shoulders and looked up through the trees, pin pointing the sun and than finding a direction. "But not me... Not yet... I was he generation before you guys... Or maybe even the one after that. All of my team mates that I had with me got picked off one by one. I don't think he knows I exist..." she said softly years brimming in her eyes. Than she dug her foot into the ground. Why did you tell him that? Oh I don't know, maybe cause we are all going to die here anyways! her mind yelled at her, scolding her actions. She recoiled from them as if her mind was something physical. "Right, west" she aimed her weapon in the direction and started walking.

January 30th, 2018, 12:40 PM
She snorted again but this time is was more of a laugh or scoff than it really was a snort. "It's been going on for years, in waves from what I can gather" she said scratching the back of her head before picking her makeshift axe back up and leaning on it heavily. "Each winter there's just a new set of kids. That's all. Me. You. And when we're gone another whole group of defenceless kids" she said with a shrug as if the whole thing was simple. She hauled her back pack onto her shoulders and looked up through the trees, pin pointing the sun and than finding a direction. "But not me... Not yet... I was he generation before you guys... Or maybe even the one after that. All of my team mates that I had with me got picked off one by one. I don't think he knows I exist..." she said softly years brimming in her eyes. Than she dug her foot into the ground. Why did you tell him that? Oh I don't know, maybe cause we are all going to die here anyways! her mind yelled at her, scolding her actions. She recoiled from them as if her mind was something physical. "Right, west" she aimed her weapon in the direction and started walking.

Cayden listened, still slightly nervous about the whole escaping and quite possibly getting murdered thing. “So it’s basically some homicidal man trying to kill off a bunch of kids for his own amusement?” he muttered, the thought only making him more and more afraid. As Nancy continued to speak, he stayed silent, not knowing if he should speak or just keep quiet. Staying quiet was what he ended up doing. He had to wonder what was going on in her head, though he wasn’t positive he wanted to know. He nodded as she said west, and followed, letting her lead him, as he wouldn’t have known where he was going anyways.

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 03:55 PM

Cayden listened, still slightly nervous about the whole escaping and quite possibly getting murdered thing. “So it’s basically some homicidal man trying to kill off a bunch of kids for his own amusement?” he muttered, the thought only making him more and more afraid. As Nancy continued to speak, he stayed silent, not knowing if he should speak or just keep quiet. Staying quiet was what he ended up doing. He had to wonder what was going on in her head, though he wasn’t positive he wanted to know. He nodded as she said west, and followed, letting her lead him, as he wouldn’t have known where he was going anyways.

these will be short I’m sorry c:

Nancy snorted “Yes. I mean I’m not sure if he is sane- because the one time his eyes looked so human and the next... they weren’t so friendly” she said tossing her axe up and than catching it by the handle. Than repeating that as she walked along. “What weapons can you use?” she asked gently turning towards him Before catching the heavy axe a last time and slinging it over her shoulder.

Aspen was panting but as it laid itself down on her thigh. Her nerves started to buzz but the subtle rise and fall of the small pups shoulders. The rock dropped from her pale hand and she let it go without hesitating. She bent over and glanced at the small thing. She reached out a tentative hand and recoiled for a moment than she let her fear dissolve and she reached a hand and tenderly placed it on the pups head over Santiago’s hand. She scratched right between its ears and a small smile crept into her face. The way the side of her lips curled. She glanced back over at Santiago her gaze softening. “We will get through it... no matter how long it takes”

rubinaito
February 3rd, 2018, 04:41 PM
[It's alright~!]

Santiago parted open his mouth slightly, breathing out and watching the swirls of steam curl up and twirl through the air- up and up until it dispersed among the trees and send small shivers of warmth into their leaves. His hand, rough and chapped from the cold held on to Aspen's as she began petting the small, frail-looking wolf pup who was fast asleep. He let his eyes drift shut for a moment- only a moment- before they flew back open again as he heard a loud crack in the woods nearby, firing up his fight-or-flight instinct despite the likelihood it was just a rabbit. He scooped the small pup into one hand, using the other to help Aspen up and press her against him as he began walking away from the sudden sound. There couldn't be any risks, not right now. They would have to wait until daylight to rest at this point- and the faint glow at the edge of the horizon was a sign of the incoming day. He exhaled heavily, the pain in his shoulder suddenly spiking as the blood in his system began to circulate faster and he was no longer leaning it against a cold rock to numb it. He managed a couple more feet before it was so painful that he couldn't even think; his eyes glazed over and he sank down into a mound of snow, pressing his injured shoulder against the cold white powder. Despite himself, he couldn't help but let out a soft groan of pain. "It hurts..." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. He felt more vulnerable than before, curled up in the snow with an injured shoulder hindering his movement and the wolf pup still asleep in his arms. His eyes focused on where they had been camping which was only a few yards away- they hadn't made much distance in those few painful moments which only felt a little more crushing to Santiago.

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 05:43 PM
[It's alright~!]

Santiago parted open his mouth slightly, breathing out and watching the swirls of steam curl up and twirl through the air- up and up until it dispersed among the trees and send small shivers of warmth into their leaves. His hand, rough and chapped from the cold held on to Aspen's as she began petting the small, frail-looking wolf pup who was fast asleep. He let his eyes drift shut for a moment- only a moment- before they flew back open again as he heard a loud crack in the woods nearby, firing up his fight-or-flight instinct despite the likelihood it was just a rabbit. He scooped the small pup into one hand, using the other to help Aspen up and press her against him as he began walking away from the sudden sound. There couldn't be any risks, not right now. They would have to wait until daylight to rest at this point- and the faint glow at the edge of the horizon was a sign of the incoming day. He exhaled heavily, the pain in his shoulder suddenly spiking as the blood in his system began to circulate faster and he was no longer leaning it against a cold rock to numb it. He managed a couple more feet before it was so painful that he couldn't even think; his eyes glazed over and he sank down into a mound of snow, pressing his injured shoulder against the cold white powder. Despite himself, he couldn't help but let out a soft groan of pain. "It hurts..." He whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. He felt more vulnerable than before, curled up in the snow with an injured shoulder hindering his movement and the wolf pup still asleep in his arms. His eyes focused on where they had been camping which was only a few yards away- they hadn't made much distance in those few painful moments which only felt a little more crushing to Santiago.

Aspen was awakened by a sudden cracking throughout the silent forest. She sat up and just as she was bound to turn and wake Santiago up he was already on his feet pulling and grabbing at her arm til both of them where running. “W- wha- what!” she gasped as the coldness of the night struck her skin like a bullet. No. Not like a bullet. a reminder of Santiago’s condition wasn’t needed right now. Just as she was coming out of her thoughts she suddenly felt Santiago fall away from her. She spun and saw him in the snow, she dropped down to her knees into the Snow and holding his face with her hands. “I- I know.. but we have to get out of here” she said with gasp as another crack shot throughout the forest. Leaving a ringing noise in her ears. She held his face in her hands crouching over him trying to shield him. Tears ran down her cold cheeks. “Pl- please get up” she begged him

February 3rd, 2018, 08:16 PM
these will be short I’m sorry c:

Nancy snorted “Yes. I mean I’m not sure if he is sane- because the one time his eyes looked so human and the next... they weren’t so friendly” she said tossing her axe up and than catching it by the handle. Than repeating that as she walked along. “What weapons can you use?” she asked gently turning towards him Before catching the heavy axe a last time and slinging it over her shoulder.

“Oh yes he captures kids and tries to kill them, totally sane,” Cayden muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Hoping that he hadn’t gotten himself on the road to an axe in the head, he quickly moved onto Nancy’s question. “I can kind of use a knife, and I can use a sniper rifle?” he shrugged, not knowing whether that knowledge would be of any use.

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
“Oh yes he captures kids and tries to kill them, totally sane,” Cayden muttered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Hoping that he hadn’t gotten himself on the road to an axe in the head, he quickly moved onto Nancy’s question. “I can kind of use a knife, and I can use a sniper rifle?” he shrugged, not knowing whether that knowledge would be of any use.

She laughed slipped through for the first time since they met. “No no, there’s a difference between mentally needing help and just wanting to do this despite having nothin wrong with em” she said looking back over her shoulder a faint smile playing out on her soft lips. Than as if a mirage it faded and she looked back again keeping up a steady pace as she tried over the uneven terrain. She paused for a moment her feet stopping dead in their tracks, “c- can I... never mind” she cut off her thoughts completely shaking away what she had been considering only a moment ago. “Well, that’s good, I don’t think I have a knife on me but I guess if you want a sniper rifle I could pull it out of my arse for you?” she said jokingly, the axe swaying in her hand as she walked. “Th- that reminds me. Uh can I see the back of your neck?”

February 4th, 2018, 02:03 AM
She laughed slipped through for the first time since they met. “No no, there’s a difference between mentally needing help and just wanting to do this despite having nothin wrong with em” she said looking back over her shoulder a faint smile playing out on her soft lips. Than as if a mirage it faded and she looked back again keeping up a steady pace as she tried over the uneven terrain. She paused for a moment her feet stopping dead in their tracks, “c- can I... never mind” she cut off her thoughts completely shaking away what she had been considering only a moment ago. “Well, that’s good, I don’t think I have a knife on me but I guess if you want a sniper rifle I could pull it out of my arse for you?” she said jokingly, the axe swaying in her hand as she walked. “Th- that reminds me. Uh can I see the back of your neck?”

Cayden shrugged, “If you say so, even though it’s a fine line between those things,” he said. Walking after Nancy, he stood there, confused, while she froze and then kept walking. What was that? He asked himself, though he knew his mind didn’t really have an answer for that. After that, he realized he wouldn’t be of any use for awhile, which both stung, and was slightly scary. “I mean if it makes my chance of dying a little more slim please do so,” he shrugged. The next question caught him off guard, but he nodded. “As long as you don’t kiss it or something I’m good,” He said, wondering why she needed to see it, but barely cared.

wren
February 4th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Cayden shrugged, “If you say so, even though it’s a fine line between those things,” he said. Walking after Nancy, he stood there, confused, while she froze and then kept walking. What was that? He asked himself, though he knew his mind didn’t really have an answer for that. After that, he realized he wouldn’t be of any use for awhile, which both stung, and was slightly scary. “I mean if it makes my chance of dying a little more slim please do so,” he shrugged. The next question caught him off guard, but he nodded. “As long as you don’t kiss it or something I’m good,” He said, wondering why she needed to see it, but barely cared.

She laughed lightly “true, but I think it’s more malicious than anything” she said with a shrug jamming on of her hands into her pockets. She looked back at him after he agreed to let her do it. he was probably clueless as to what she was going to do which wasn’t good. If it was quick than he wouldn’t freak out. “Kiss it? Now why would I do that” she said with another snooty laugh. She came around behind him axe in hand as she came around. Using her pale hands she tugged down gis sweatshirt revealing his skin on the back of his neck. ( sorry if this is like super controlling ) there was a patch of fed skin and a small pellet driven deep into it. It’s dull red light flashing every now and again. Her hands tightened on his sweatshirt. “I- I want you to hold my hand... okay... and don’t think about it alright?” she asked her hand appearing on the left side. Admittedly it was most likely going to hurt like hell since the blade was sharpened by rocks and not metal. She bit her lip thoughtfully ( assuming he h of her hand ) she than used her other free hand to raise the axe above his head. Than paused. To big idiot. dropped the axe to the side and threw her bag down crouching as she looked through it. She pulled out a pop can examining it for a moment. It was from around three yeRs ago, she never got to cleaning her bag out. She sniffled from the cold than picked up the axe and wielding it above her head let it drop through the air slicing the can in half revealing sharp edges. She nodded. “Got something to bite down on?”

February 4th, 2018, 06:19 PM
She laughed lightly “true, but I think it’s more malicious than anything” she said with a shrug jamming on of her hands into her pockets. She looked back at him after he agreed to let her do it. he was probably clueless as to what she was going to do which wasn’t good. If it was quick than he wouldn’t freak out. “Kiss it? Now why would I do that” she said with another snooty laugh. She came around behind him axe in hand as she came around. Using her pale hands she tugged down gis sweatshirt revealing his skin on the back of his neck. ( sorry if this is like super controlling ) there was a patch of fed skin and a small pellet driven deep into it. It’s dull red light flashing every now and again. Her hands tightened on his sweatshirt. “I- I want you to hold my hand... okay... and don’t think about it alright?” she asked her hand appearing on the left side. Admittedly it was most likely going to hurt like hell since the blade was sharpened by rocks and not metal. She bit her lip thoughtfully ( assuming he h of her hand ) she than used her other free hand to raise the axe above his head. Than paused. To big idiot. dropped the axe to the side and threw her bag down crouching as she looked through it. She pulled out a pop can examining it for a moment. It was from around three yeRs ago, she never got to cleaning her bag out. She sniffled from the cold than picked up the axe and wielding it above her head let it drop through the air slicing the can in half revealing sharp edges. She nodded. “Got something to bite down on?”

Cayden shrugged, “Whatever you say,” he said. He had to admit he was slightly nervous as to why Nancy would want to see his neck, but he tried not to let it bother him. “I’ve met some weird people in the past,” he sighed, watching the axe appear and dissapear from his view, not helping his nerves. Was he about to be decapitated? That could be likely. Tensing up, he forced himself to slip his fingers into Nancy’s, telling himself to relax, or whatever she was going to do would hurt more. This would be like a flu shot! In the neck. With an axe. He flinched as he heard metal hit something else, and then suddenly if he had someone to bite on. Going to grab a stick he saw, the shoved it in his mouth, and awkwardly nodded.