PDA

View Full Version : Story Time!

rubinaito
November 26th, 2016, 08:48 PM
All right, gather 'round children. I have a story to tell.

--

Okay, so my family is crazy. Like the kind of "You think your family is crazy? Well my family's crazier" kind of crazy. So, I was at my seat at the restaurant, and usually I'm a pretty quiet, respectful kid at a restaurant. Well, that wasn't the case today! I was banging my head on the table, ya know, like a normal person, and my lil' bro was playfully trying to keep my head from hitting the table.

-one meal later-

This guy that was sitting at the table next to us, with a couple of other guys (like a kid, and a teen? I don't remember.) and he leans over, and he's like:

:mad: : "Hey, you're disturbing everyone around you."

(We totally were.)

So, we all were embarrassed, and left. Outside the restaurant, we were talking. Mother wanted to say sorry, and her fiance (technically they're not engaged yet, but everyone knows it's coming.) wanted to go back in with a smart comeback. Bro and I push him to the car, we get on the road, start laughing hard, and come up with possible comebacks that he could have used.

It was a fun night. :)

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 12:55 AM
I HAAAVVVEEEEEE A STORAIY OwO

Okay. Guess what I had to do today? I had to go Chuck E. Cheeses. I've always hated that place even though their pizza is amazing, I don't get how they do it. Anyways, FNaF made me hate it even more, because yeah.. Anways, while I'm there I keep on noticing things that remind of FNaF. Yep. Basic me, always catching FNaF things. There was a chicken mascot. Yeah Jesus save me. And the fricken' mouse mascot on the cup reminded me of the Maronite Jumpscare. I also swore I heard a music box somewhere.
Anways, this somehow has something to relate to this story. I was eating lunch with my friend in Fifth Grade, when she suddenly said: "One time I was at Chuck E. Cheeses and I swear I saw this person who looked like Purple Guy staring at me."

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 01:05 AM
I HAAAVVVEEEEEE A STORAIY OwO

Okay. Guess what I had to do today? I had to go Chuck E. Cheeses. I've always hated that place even though their pizza is amazing, I don't get how they do it. Anyways, FNaF made me hate it even more, because yeah.. Anways, while I'm there I keep on noticing things that remind of FNaF. Yep. Basic me, always catching FNaF things. There was a chicken mascot. Yeah Jesus save me. And the fricken' mouse mascot on the cup reminded me of the Maronite Jumpscare. I also swore I heard a music box somewhere.
Anways, this somehow has something to relate to this story. I was eating lunch with my friend in Fifth Grade, when she suddenly said: "One time I was at Chuck E. Cheeses and I swear I saw this person who looked like Purple Guy staring at me."
XD that's scary! Aleka, you're now my story buddy owo I come to you for 10/10 fnaf stories x3

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 02:58 AM
XD that's scary! Aleka, you're now my story buddy owo I come to you for 10/10 fnaf stories x3
Ha x3

Waittt I found out Mangle's gender today. Yes is apperantly a gender now, thanks a lot Scott Cawthen.

I have more FNaF stories also XD

Okay, so like two months ago my friends little brother had a birthday party. I spend a lot of time with him, and I'm appearenty his girlfriend even though I'm 11 and he's 5 years old. Anyways, thanks to his older brother who is a year younger than me, he's pretty much joined our "FNaF Gang" so, what do you think o got him for a birthday present? Yup, I got him FNaF stuff. It was this collectible thing, it had BB, Springtrap, Freddy and Chica I think, or it was an endo-skeleton. So, I look up and see the holiest thing ever. A Springtrap Rubber Ducky type thing. I'm telling you it was the work of the angles! I was cringing at the fact that I wanted it to badly but I forgot my money because I always forget to put my wallet in my purse.