PDA

View Full Version : Fogclan

Mystic
January 17th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Sign-ups (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=454276#post454276)

OFFICIAL RP

Sorry I'm feeling really lazy right now

Hello and welcome to Fogclan young one! Our territory is filled with mist and fog, but that helps us hide ourselves when hunting. We have a sharp nose that can smell anything, Sharp ears, that can hear the tiniest squeak and eyes that can detect the smallest movements in the shadows. If you have questions, Go to Blackfur, the wise elder that knows everything about the clans, territory and history. For now, have fun and get to know your clanmates!

*Only go to Blackfur if you have any concerns, questions or anything else you want to ask me*

Leader: Cloverstar {me}
Deputy: Breezefeather Megan
Medicine cat: Silverdream Redwood Dragon
Medicine cat apprentice: Cloverpaw StarryNebula
Warriors: Nettlefur {me} Splashfur Twilight01 Dovewhisper Tazzy Stoneheart Tazzy
Apprentices: Autumnpaw StarryNebula Streampaw Twilight01 Riverpaw Tazzy Breezepaw Tazzy
Queens:

Mentors and Apprentices
Autumnpaw - Cloverstar
Featherpaw - Nettlefur
Riverpaw - Breezefeather
Streampaw - Splashfur
Are these mentors and apprentices ok? Pm or VM me if you have any concerns/questions about this.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 10:16 AM
I'll start first))

Cloverstar woken up in her den, she took a long satisfied stretch to really wake her up before she slowly padded out of her den. The clan was still asleep so Cloverstar just decided to head to the prey pile in the mean-while. She picked a shrew and crouched down to eat it. She hope her deputy, Breezefeather wakes up soon so he can organize the patrols.

Open

Nettlefur was asleep in the warriors den. He slowly and tiredly got out of the den quietly, trying not to disturb the other warriors. He saw Cloverstar was the first awaken and he guessed he was the second. He sighed and walked over to a corner of the camp and laid down, looking a little tired.

Open

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 12:11 PM
I'll start first))

Cloverstar woken up in her den, she took a long satisfied stretch to really wake her up before she slowly padded out of her den. The clan was still asleep so Cloverstar just decided to head to the prey pile in the mean-while. She picked a shrew and crouched down to eat it. She hope her deputy, Breezefeather wakes up soon so he can organize the patrols.

Open

Nettlefur was asleep in the warriors den. He slowly and tiredly got out of the den quietly, trying not to disturb the other warriors. He saw Cloverstar was the first awaken and he guessed he was the second. He sighed and walked over to a corner of the camp and laid down, looking a little tired.

Open

Splashfur murmured in her sleep. Someone was walking across the den, trying to be quiet. She flicked her ear and woke up sleepily. Yawning she walked out of the den and headed to Nettlefur was lying at the corner of the camp. The sky was grey , bits of sun piercing through the overcast sky. "The weather isn't looking that great is it, Nettlefur?"

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Silverstreak murmured in her sleep. Someone was walking across the den, trying to be quiet. She flicked her ear and woke up sleepily. Yawning she walked out of the den and headed to Nettlefur was lying at the corner of the camp. The sky was grey , bits of sun piercing through the overcast sky. "The weather isn't looking that great is it, Nettlefur?"

``Huh?`` He lifted his head to see Silverstreak, ``Oh hey Silverstreak, ya, the sky is gloomy.`` He mewed, sounding less tired, ``Sorry, did I wake you up?`` He asked.

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 12:53 PM
I'll start first))

Open

Open

Featherpaw stretched before climbing out of her nest, fluffing up her pelt against the slight chill. The apprentice looked back at her nest with longing but knew she had duties to do. She padded out of the apprentice den ‘Ah there’s my mentor’ she thought to herself and padded over to him, waiting patiently while the Silverstreak spoke.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Featherpaw stretched before climbing out of her nest, fluffing up her pelt against the slight chill. The apprentice looked back at her nest with longing but knew she had duties to do. She padded out of the nursery ‘Ah there’s my mentor’ she thought to herself and padded over to him, waiting patiently while the Silverstreak spoke.

I think you meant apprentices den instead of nursery))

Cloverstar was done eating her meal and she licked her muzzle. She saw Featherpaw patiently waiting for her mentor, Nettlefur but he was chatting with Silverstreak. She padded over to the young apprentice, ``Good morning Featherpaw.`` She said with a soft voice, ``I think today is going to be a quick day of training because the sky is really gloomy.`` She mewed, looking up at the sky. Even though fog was everywhere near there territory, there would still be sunshine and less cloudy sky.

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 01:24 PM
I think you meant apprentices den instead of nursery))

Cloverstar was done eating her meal and she licked her muzzle. She saw Featherpaw patiently waiting for her mentor, Nettlefur but he was chatting with Silverstreak. She padded over to the young apprentice, ``Good morning Featherpaw.`` She said with a soft voice, ``I think today is going to be a quick day of training because the sky is really gloomy.`` She mewed, looking up at the sky. Even though fog was everywhere near there territory, there would still be sunshine and less cloudy sky.

Shh..that was never seen xD)

“Oh morning Cloverstar” Featherpaw replied jumping slightly. She hadn’t expected the leader to come over to her. She looked up at the gloomy sky “I think so too” she replied then returned her gaze back to her leader. “How’s your morning so far? Besides the gloom” she asked, laughing a little.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Shh..that was never seen xD)

“Oh morning Cloverstar” Featherpaw replied jumping slightly. She hadn’t expected the leader to come over to her. She looked up at the gloomy sky “I think so too” she replied then returned her gaze back to her leader. “How’s your morning so far? Besides the gloom” she asked, laughing a little.

Oki :3

Cloverstar laughed softly, ``Well, pretty good. I just woke up from a nice rest and had a great morning meal.`` she mewed with a smile. ``Nettlefur is telling me you're training is pretty good, especially for a young cat like you.`` she mewed as she looked at Featherpaw. ``Maybe you'll be made a warrior earlier than the other apprentices, but that;s only between you and me.`` She mewed in amusement and winked at Featherpaw and chuckled.

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Oki :3

Cloverstar laughed softly, ``Well, pretty good. I just woke up from a nice rest and had a great morning meal.`` she mewed with a smile. ``Nettlefur is telling me you're training is pretty good, especially for a young cat like you.`` she mewed as she looked at Featherpaw. ``Maybe you'll be made a warrior earlier than the other apprentices, but that;s only between you and me.`` She mewed in amusement and winked at Featherpaw and chuckled.

“That sounds like a lovely morning” smiling back at her leader. Her eyes widened as the leader continued “R-really?” She squeaked staring at Cloverstar wide eyed. ‘I thought I was just doing normal apprentice. I didn’t know I was doing that good of a job’ she thought to herself

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 01:40 PM
“That sounds like a lovely morning” smiling back at her leader. Her eyes widened as the leader continued “R-really?” She squeaked staring at Cloverstar wide eyed. ‘I thought I was just doing normal apprentice. I didn’t know I was doing that good of a job’ she thought to herself

Cloverstar chuckled softly, ``Maybe.`` She mewed, `` We'll see how your training is still coming along, who knows? Maybe you'll really be made warrior early.`` She mewed and licked a paw, drawing it over her ears.

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM
``Huh?`` He lifted his head to see Silverstreak, ``Oh hey Silverstreak, ya, the sky is gloomy.`` He mewed, sounding less tired, ``Sorry, did I wake you up?`` He asked.

"Not really, don't worry about it." Splashfur stared up at the sky. "I hope it doesn't rain today. That would be bad." Splashfur sat with her tail wrapped around her legs.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:14 PM
"Not really, don't worry about it." Silverstreak stared up at the sky. "I hope it doesn't rain today. That would be bad." Silverstreak sat with her tail wrapped around her legs.

Nettlefur nodded, not realizing his apprentice was awake and was talking to the leader. ``Even though our territory has fog, it usually isn't glooming, it should have a little bit of sunshine.`` He mewed and glanced at the sky and back at Silverstreak, ``If it does rain, then patrols will be harder, our fur wait, our paws sticky in the mud because of the rain.`` He slightly shivered but then he looked at Silverstreak, making sure she didn't see how "scared" he was of mud and rain, because he wasn't.

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Cloverstar chuckled softly, ``Maybe.`` She mewed, `` We'll see how your training is still coming along, who knows? Maybe you'll really be made warrior early.`` She mewed and licked a paw, drawing it over her ears.

“I’ll do my best!” Streampaw exclaimed purring loudly
(Omg streampaw is my cat I’ve been saying feather my bad xD)

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Nettlefur nodded, not realizing his apprentice was awake and was talking to the leader. ``Even though our territory has fog, it usually isn't glooming, it should have a little bit of sunshine.`` He mewed and glanced at the sky and back at Silverstreak, ``If it does rain, then patrols will be harder, our fur wait, our paws sticky in the mud because of the rain.`` He slightly shivered but then he looked at Silverstreak, making sure she didn't see how "scared" he was of mud and rain, because he wasn't.

Splashfur noticed a slight shudder from Nettlefur but decided not to react to it, "Yeah... Starclan I'm tired." Splashfur let out a large yawn.
Are we going to rp like you need to replace a deputy or do we rp like we have one? I'm so confused. Mystic)

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:30 PM
“I’ll do my best!” Streampaw exclaimed purring loudly
(Omg streampaw is my cat I’ve been saying feather my bad xD)
Silverstreak noticed a slight shudder from Nettlefur but decided not to react to it, "Yeah... Starclan I'm tired." Silverstreak let out a large yawn.
Are we going to rp like you need to replace a deputy or do we rp like we have one? I'm so confused. Mystic)

Oh XD Then if Streampaw was the cat you were using, her mentor is Splashfur, Nettlefur is Featherpaw's mentor.

Cloverstar purred in amusement, ``With your energy and personality, I'm sure you'll succeed!`` She mewed.

We do have a deputy, Breezefeather. But if Megan doesn't reply to this rp in a long time, I could make Splashfur deputy.

``Me too, well... right when I woke up, yes.`` he mewed in amusement, a tiny chuckle escaped his mouth.

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Breezefeather walked into the clearing, stretching his back legs from sleep. he sat down, looking around at all of his clanmates. 'I usually don't sleep in like that,' thought Breezefeather. He shook the thought out of his head, looking at the real world now.
(Open)

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Breezefeather walked into the clearing, stretching his back legs from sleep. he sat down, looking around at all of his clanmates. 'I usually don't sleep in like that,' thought Breezefeather. He shook the thought out of his head, looking at the real world now.
(Open)

Cloverstar looked at Breezefeather, She flicked her tail, signalling him they needed a hunting patrol and border patrol. She turned back to Streampaw and their conversation.

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Cloverstar looked at Breezefeather, She flicked her tail, signalling him they needed a hunting patrol and border patrol. She turned back to Streampaw and their conversation.
Omg kill me, Silverstreak is a different cat I think in Grassclan. FRICK ok)

Barnabas
January 20th, 2018, 03:40 PM

Breezefeather dipped his head, knowing what he was showing before she turned around. the tom began to look around the clearing for a few cats to go on a hunting and Border patrol.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Omg kill me, Silverstreak is a different cat I think in Grassclan. FRICK ok)

XD Wow, too players mixed up their cats xD. I was so confused because I never saw ur form for silverstreak but I ignored it and added Silverstreak in xD

Who was the cat u were suppose to use?

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 03:41 PM
XD Wow, too players mixed up their cats xD. I was so confused because I never saw ur form for silverstreak but I ignored it and added Silverstreak in xD

Who was the cat u were suppose to use?
Splashfur and Featherpaw which means that someone else is rping my cat XP)

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:43 PM

I am sooo confused now that cats are mixed up XD

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 03:44 PM
I am sooo confused now that cats are mixed up XD
Ok so my cats are Splashfur and Featherpaw. Tazzy has Streampaw.
I'm making a character site rn so I'll sort it out soon.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Ok so my cats are Splashfur and Featherpaw. Tazzy has Streampaw

Ok, thank you! So, I guess Nettlefur was talking to Splashfur.. let's pretend it was not Silverstreak

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Ok, thank you! So, I guess Nettlefur was talking to Splashfur.. let's pretend it was not Silverstreak
Yeah....

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 03:48 PM
FEATHERPAW (XD) hopped out the warriors den. Her gait lively as she bounded out of the den. She looked around the camp, trying to spot her mentor Nettlefur. Finally finding him sitting in a corner talking to Splashfur she ran over to him, "When do we start training?!!"

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 03:52 PM
FEATHERPAW (XD) hopped out the warriors den. Her gait lively as she bounded out of the den. She looked around the camp, trying to spot her mentor Nettlefur. Finally finding him sitting in a corner talking to Splashfur she ran over to him, "When do we start training?!!"

Nettlefur turned to see his apprentice, ``Featherpaw, quiet please, some of the warriors and elders are still sleeping!`` He mewed but his gaze was still calm. ``I guess we can go now, It looks like it's about to rain very soon.`` He mewed and got to his paws, ``Sorry Splashfur, I got to go.`` He mewed but before he went he quickly added, ``You might want to wake up your apprentice so it doesn't rain first or else you'll be stuck in camp!`` he mewed with amusement and flicked his tail for his apprentice to follow him out of camp.

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 04:14 PM

I am so sorry about feather I have a feather somewhere else xD)

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Oh XD Then if Streampaw was the cat you were using, her mentor is Splashfur, Nettlefur is Featherpaw's mentor.

Cloverstar purred in amusement, ``With your energy and personality, I'm sure you'll succeed!`` She mewed.

We do have a deputy, Breezefeather. But if Megan doesn't reply to this rp in a long time, I could make Splashfur deputy.

``Me too, well... right when I woke up, yes.`` he mewed in amusement, a tiny chuckle escaped his mouth.

“Thank you Cloverstar!” Streampaw meowed excitedly her thoughts wandered to the things she could do to get better at. ‘Hmm..work on my hunters crouch and...listen more when it comes to battle moves. That should do it!’ She thought to herself

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Nettlefur turned to see his apprentice, ``Featherpaw, quiet please, some of the warriors and elders are still sleeping!`` He mewed but his gaze was still calm. ``I guess we can go now, It looks like it's about to rain very soon.`` He mewed and got to his paws, ``Sorry Splashfur, I got to go.`` He mewed but before he went he quickly added, ``You might want to wake up your apprentice so it doesn't rain first or else you'll be stuck in camp!`` he mewed with amusement and flicked his tail for his apprentice to follow him out of camp.

Featherpaw padded out of camp with Nettlefur, she was so excited! "Bye Splashfur!" She mewed.

"Goodbye, Featherpaw, good luck with your training!" Splashfur dipped her head towards the pair before padding to the apprentices den.

Hold on do I even have an apprentice XD aghhh)

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Featherpaw padded out of camp with Nettlefur, she was so excited! "Bye Splashfur!" She mewed.

"Goodbye, Featherpaw, good luck with your training!" Splashfur dipped her head towards the pair before padding to the apprentices den.

Splashfur is my cat Streampaws mentor xD)

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Breezefeather dipped his head, knowing what he was showing before she turned around. the tom began to look around the clearing for a few cats to go on a hunting and Border patrol.

Riverpaw saw Breezefeather, her mentor, as soon as she left the apprentice den. She rushed up to him “morning!” She greeted enthusiastically “What are we going to do today?”

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 04:58 PM

Splashfur's apprentice is Streampaw))
``Ok`` Nettlefur turned to Featherpaw as they came to a clearing, ``Today, let's practice battle moves.`` He mewed to his apprentice and dropped into a crouch, ``You can start first, try to leap on top of me`` He mewed, his tail swishing the leaves.

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 05:01 PM
“Thank you Cloverstar!” Streampaw meowed excitedly her thoughts wandered to the things she could do to get better at. ‘Hmm..work on my hunters crouch and...listen more when it comes to battle moves. That should do it!’ She thought to herself

``Well, Splashfur is right there,`` She pointed to Streampaw's mentor, ``So you better go.`` She mewed, ``Besides, I have to wake up Autumnpaw, I can't believe he is still sleeping!`` She purred in amusement and padded to the apprentices den, ``Autumnpaw!`` She mewed.

StarryNebula

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Splashfur is my cat Streampaws mentor xD)
Ok XP was working on my website so that's why i didn't immediately respond.)

"Streampaw!" Splashfur dipped her head inside of the apprentice's den to spot Streampaw in her nest still.

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 05:07 PM

"Streampaw!" Splashfur dipped her head inside of the apprentice's den to spot Streampaw in her nest still.

Streampaw was talking to Cloverstar :p)

“Coming Splashfur!” Streampaw raced over to her mentor “What are we going to do today?” She asked hoping from paw to paw eagerly waiting.

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Streampaw was talking to Cloverstar :p)

“Coming Splashfur!” Streampaw raced over to her mentor “What are we going to do today?” She asked hoping from paw to paw eagerly waiting.
XD omg I knew something was up XD Wow somehow also missed Mystics post. I'm a mess)

Featherpaw focused on Nettlefur's back, with a confident smile she lept, aiming for the center of his back. Mystic

"We are going to go hunting," Splashfur mewed with confidence. "Come along!"

Mystic
January 20th, 2018, 07:44 PM
XD omg I knew something was up XD Wow somehow also missed Mystics post. I'm a mess)

Featherpaw focused on Nettlefur's back, with a confident smile she lept, aiming for the center of his back. Mystic

Right when the apprentice was about to leap, Nettlefur was prepared for her move, he quickly moved aside so she couldn't get to him.

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Right when the apprentice was about to leap, Nettlefur was prepared for her move, he quickly moved aside so she couldn't get to him.

Featherpaw smashed facefirst into the dust. "Owww!" She mewed indignantly, her nose was okay but her pride was hurt. She rubbed her nose, "How did you move so fast?"

Tazzy
January 20th, 2018, 11:34 PM

“Ok Splashfur!” Streampaw followed after her her tail giving away her excitement. ‘Ok perfect time to get better at my hunting. I’ll be the best warrior’ she thought to herself keeping up with her mentor.

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 06:49 AM
“Ok Splashfur!” Streampaw followed after her her tail giving away her excitement. ‘Ok perfect time to get better at my hunting. I’ll be the best warrior’ she thought to herself keeping up with her mentor.

They arrived near a slightly level area with dense trees surrounding them. "Okay," said Splashfur, "Try and scent out some prey."

Mystic
January 21st, 2018, 09:48 AM

``I knew your move.`` He mewed, ``All the other apprentices always leap at me right away instead of using a strategy first.`` He said, looking down at his apprentice, ``Ok, get on your paws and remember this, whenever your in a fight, your opponent won't wait for you to make a plan. So yo must think really fast.`` He mewed sternly to his apprentice, ``Like for example, in the future for your final assessment, you'll be practicing battle on the other apprentices, I want you to try to leap to one of their sides you know they might accidently get caught in your trap.`` He mewed.

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 09:50 AM
``I knew your move.`` He mewed, ``All the other apprentices always leap at me right away instead of using a strategy first.`` He said, looking down at his apprentice, ``Ok, get on your paws and remember this, whenever your in a fight, your opponent won't wait for you to make a plan. So yo must think really fast.`` He mewed sternly to his apprentice, ``Like for example, in the future for your final assessment, you'll be practicing battle on the other apprentices, I want you to try to leap to one of their sides you know they might accidently get caught in your trap.`` He mewed.

Featherpaw nodded, "Can I try again?"

Mystic
January 21st, 2018, 10:04 AM
Featherpaw nodded, "Can I try again?"

``Sure`` He mewed, ``But don't do the trick I just told you, Because I already know what you would do.`` He mewed and nudged his apprentice to her paws, ``Ready?`` He mewed and walked back to his side of the clearing and crouched down.

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 11:03 AM
``Sure`` He mewed, ``But don't do the trick I just told you, Because I already know what you would do.`` He mewed and nudged his apprentice to her paws, ``Ready?`` He mewed and walked back to his side of the clearing and crouched down.
Featherpaw lunged forward, trying to surprise him before she would try and leap on top of him again.

Tazzy
January 21st, 2018, 04:41 PM
They arrived near a slightly level area with dense trees surrounding them. "Okay," said Splashfur, "Try and scent out some prey."

Streampaw stood still sniffing the air. The air carried the fresh scent of squirrel towards her. She searched the surrounding look for movements when she saw it. She crouched down immediately, her whiskers twitching in excitement as she stalked stealthily towards the prey. The young cat leaped landing straight on the squirrel killing it instantly. She turned to her mentor, her eyes gleaming “How was that Splashfur?”

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 07:14 PM
Streampaw stood still sniffing the air. The air carried the fresh scent of squirrel towards her. She searched the surrounding look for movements when she saw it. She crouched down immediately, her whiskers twitching in excitement as she stalked stealthily towards the prey. The young cat leaped landing straight on the squirrel killing it instantly. She turned to her mentor, her eyes gleaming “How was that Splashfur?”

"Good," said Splashfur. "Lets see if we can catch anymore before we return. make sure to bury your prey." Splashfur headed into the trees, her mouth open... cat, decaying leaves... mouse! Splashfur pricked her ears, pointing them to the direction where she could smell the juicy piece of prey. Hearing it she began stalking forward, slightly crouched. She spotted it sitting at the base of the tree and began to get ready to pounce.

Mystic
January 21st, 2018, 07:35 PM
Featherpaw lunged forward, trying to surprise him before she would try and leap on top of him again.

Nettlefur was about to leap out of the way but he lost his footing and Featherpaw had gotten him, he fell backwards as the weight of the apprentice came on top of him. ``Okmp yopm canmp getmp off nowhmp!`` He muffled under her fur.

Twilight01
January 22nd, 2018, 11:00 AM
Nettlefur was about to leap out of the way but he lost his footing and Featherpaw had gotten him, he fell backwards as the weight of the apprentice came on top of him. ``Okmp yopm canmp getmp off nowhmp!`` He muffled under her fur.
Featherpaw purred in delight and got off her mentor. She licked her fur in triumph and looked at Nettlefur. "How was that?!"

Mystic
January 22nd, 2018, 04:00 PM
Featherpaw purred in delight and got off her mentor. She licked her fur in triumph and looked at Nettlefur. "How was that?!"

Nettlefur frowned, ``Getmp offph meh firstpmh!`` He muffled again and struggled with his paws. He then lifted Featherpaw off with the push of his powerful paws and scrambled to his paws, ``You did great, but I lost my footing so... It wouldn't have happened if I gained my balance quickly back.`` He mewed.

Twilight01
January 22nd, 2018, 04:03 PM
Nettlefur frowned, ``Getmp offph meh firstpmh!`` He muffled again and struggled with his paws. He then lifted Featherpaw off with the push of his powerful paws and scrambled to his paws, ``You did great, but I lost my footing so... It wouldn't have happened if I gained my balance quickly back.`` He mewed.

Featherpaw murrowed with laughter to see her mentor so flustered. Even though he had tripped and that was the only reason why she got him it was still satisfying, "OK, so what's the best way to surprise a warrior and leap on him?"

Twilight01
January 22nd, 2018, 04:16 PM
*Trys to figure out who apprentice is*
*reads forms Streampaw Twilight*
"Hmm thought I was featherpaw oh well let me check the thread"
*Looks at thread*
"Nope Tazzy is streampaw I forgot who's name is by Streampaws?"
RIp short attention span
"Yeah nope I'm featherpaw and Tazzy is streampaw"
*Writes a post to try and subtly convey that Mystic got the mentions wrong*

StarryNebula
January 22nd, 2018, 05:08 PM
[[Recap???]]

Twilight01
January 22nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
[[Recap???]]
After some serious confusion with cats Streampaw is out training with Splashfur and Featherpaw is training with Nettlefur. Not much else, just a few conversations but nothing that's important.

StarryNebula
January 22nd, 2018, 05:19 PM
After some serious confusion with cats Streampaw is out training with Splashfur and Featherpaw is training with Nettlefur. Not much else, just a few conversations but nothing that's important.

[[Ah, thank you!]]

StarryNebula
January 22nd, 2018, 05:27 PM
Autumnpaw slinked out of the apprentice den upon spotting his mentor, "Good morning, Cloverstar," The tom said with a respectful nod of his head. Autumnpaw was rather excited to start his training, as becoming a warrior was all he ever dreamed about as a kit.

Mystic

Tazzy
January 22nd, 2018, 11:47 PM
"Good," said Splashfur. "Lets see if we can catch anymore before we return. make sure to bury your prey." Splashfur headed into the trees, her mouth open... cat, decaying leaves... mouse! Splashfur pricked her ears, pointing them to the direction where she could smell the juicy piece of prey. Hearing it she began stalking forward, slightly crouched. She spotted it sitting at the base of the tree and began to get ready to pounce.

Streampaw dropped the squirrel and scraped earth over it. She made sure to remember where it was before opening her mouth looking for more prey scent. She could taste the moisture in the air and under that a vole. Streampaw headed in the direction the scent was coming from and found it. Dropping down into a crouch she stalked forward quietly before pouncing on it and giving it the killing bite.

Twilight01
January 23rd, 2018, 06:20 AM
Streampaw dropped the squirrel and scraped earth over it. She made sure to remember where it was before opening her mouth looking for more prey scent. She could taste the moisture in the air and under that a vole. Streampaw headed in the direction the scent was coming from and found it. Dropping down into a crouch she stalked forward quietly before pouncing on it and giving it the killing bite.
Splahsfur caught the mouse an headed over to where Streampaw had killed her vole, "We should head home now." She said, "If we don't go now it will be hard to carry back more than three pieces of prey." Splashfur grabbed her mouse and headed to where Streampaw had buried her squirrel and dug it up. Motioning for Streampaw to come over she tucked the mouse underneath her chin and picked up the squirrel in her jaws.

Tazzy
January 23rd, 2018, 05:22 PM
Splahsfur caught the mouse an headed over to where Streampaw had killed her vole, "We should head home now." She said, "If we don't go now it will be hard to carry back more than three pieces of prey." Splashfur grabbed her mouse and headed to where Streampaw had buried her squirrel and dug it up. Motioning for Streampaw to come over she tucked the mouse underneath her chin and picked up the squirrel in her jaws.

Streampaw nodded her head at her mentor showing that she had heard. Picking up the vole she turned and followed close behind Splashfur. ‘This was a great hunt’ she’s thought to herself, smiling.

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Streampaw nodded her head at her mentor showing that she had heard. Picking up the vole she turned and followed close behind Splashfur. ‘This was a great hunt’ she’s thought to herself, smiling.

Splashfur arrived in camp, her apprentice tailing behind her. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile where she dropped off the pieces of prey. Turning to her apprentice she said, "That was some impressive hunting! Good job! Since it's almost dusk you don't have to train or do anything else today if you like."

Tazzy
January 24th, 2018, 03:35 PM
Splashfur arrived in camp, her apprentice tailing behind her. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile where she dropped off the pieces of prey. Turning to her apprentice she said, "That was some impressive hunting! Good job! Since it's almost dusk you don't have to train or do anything else today if you like."

Steampaw dropped her vole into the pile. “Really? Thanks!” She purred happily. She dipped her head and picked up a mouse before padding off to eat her prey. Laying in the shade she thought about the hunting trip. It went better then she had expected. Purring she took a bite of her mouse, lost in thought.

(Open)

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Splashfur headed to the warriors den where she curled up. Her head still up. She went over the day in her head. Streampaw was excellent at hunting but it was time to see if she could perform as well in battle moves tommorow.

Open

Mystic
January 26th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Featherpaw murrowed with laughter to see her mentor so flustered. Even though he had tripped and that was the only reason why she got him it was still satisfying, "OK, so what's the best way to surprise a warrior and leap on him?"

Nettlefur got up and shook out the dust in his fur, ``Well, Having your opponent loosing balance is one way.`` He chuckled, ``And the other way is to get them stuck in a bramble thicket!``

Twilight01
January 26th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Nettlefur got up and shook out the dust in his fur, ``Well, Having your opponent loosing balance is one way.`` He chuckled, ``And the other way is to get them stuck in a bramble thicket!``

Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.

Mystic
January 27th, 2018, 02:58 PM
Autumnpaw slinked out of the apprentice den upon spotting his mentor, "Good morning, Cloverstar," The tom said with a respectful nod of his head. Autumnpaw was rather excited to start his training, as becoming a warrior was all he ever dreamed about as a kit.

Mystic
Featherpaw nodded thoughtfully, even though her mentor obviously meant it as a joke she could see some sense in his words. If the enemy was backed against a thornbush then they couldn't really back up anymore. Maybe it could come in handy.

sorry if I was inactive!))

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.

Twilight01
January 27th, 2018, 04:04 PM

Cloverstar dipped her head to her apprentice as well, ``Good morning to you too!`` She said with a smile, ``Ready for training?`` She asked as she began to walk to the camp exit. She was ready to see how her apprentice was doing in training, his training is going pretty well, Maybe in a few days I'll do his final assessment She thought to herself.

Nettlefur quickly checked his paws for anything rocks stuck in his pads, clear. He turned back to look at his apprentice, ``Okie, well, I'm done battle training for now, you showed me you mean business!`` He chuckled, hoping his apprentice knew it was a joke. ``Let's do hunting.`` He mewed and padded through the bushes, waiting for his apprentice to catch up.

Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Mystic
January 27th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Featheraw padded after her mentor. Her head held high and her triumph over her mentor evident in her eyes and gait. Confident she strutted behind her mentor when she smelled prey. Excited she raced towards the scent, her footsteps crashing through the forest. The blackbird she had scented was long and soared in the sky high above, a worm dangling from it's mouth. Featherpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she waited for her mentor to catch up.

Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.

StarryNebula
January 31st, 2018, 04:59 PM

"Why of course!" The tom smiled, [[Can cats even smile? lol]] "Where shall we head?" Autumnpaw asked trailing behind his mentor.

Mystic
January 31st, 2018, 05:08 PM
"Why of course!" The tom smiled, [[Can cats even smile? lol]] "Where shall we head?" Autumnpaw asked trailing behind his mentor.

Idk XD))

Cloverstar padded outside and once they were out of camp she turned to her apprentice, ``I was thinking of doing some hunting first and then battle training!`` She mewed and kept padding off. She sniffed the air and caught a scent of blackbird, she turned to Autumnpaw, ``What do you smell?`` She asked.

Twilight01
February 14th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Nettlefur sighed as his apprentice quickly raced ahead. He padded after Featherpaw, taking his time. As he caught up to her, he realized she looked embarrassed and her looked up to see a blackbird soaring away, he sighed, ``Really Featherpaw?`` He said in a tone of disappointment, ``Next time, be careful, I bet you scared half the prey in the forest!`` He growled but then took a deep breathe, ``Ok... let's try again, shall we?`` He asked, ``What do you smell?`` He asked, he already picked up the scent of thrush, he just waited to test his apprentice.
Wow I just got the notification for this....)

"Sorry" she said. Featherpaw then opened her jaws and swiveled her head around to get a sense of the scents. She could smell the fading scent of blackbird but soon caught a whiff of fresh thrush. "There's a thrush scent over there!" She said, motioning excitedly with her tail. It was pointing to an area that was east of where they were.