PDA

View Full Version : GladeClan

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Gladeclan... a clan set in the mystery of wooded fields and bubbling brooks. This is where they reside. A quiet place away from the loud Two-paws.

Ok so first things first I don't do long intros so here's the basics

Where:
A forest with streams and clearings
What:
squirrels, mice, voles, occasional rabbit
Who:
My OC, Leafstar, is the leader

Leader: Leafstar (http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/13-reasons-ocicat-06-70766563.jpg) (me)
Deputy: Moonfrost Ravenfang)
Medicine cat: Silverdream DatWeirdCatNamedPel)
Med-cat apprentice: Shadowedpaw (http://http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Ravencaw.jpg) Aura)
Warriors: Silverheart (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/6e/Silver_tabby_longhaired_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160807165746), Rippleclaw (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/langharige-grijze-kat-26165264.jpg) Tazzy) Duskwater Ravenfang) Honeyflight (http://http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/withwhite/creamwhite.jpg) Jermikelpsgirl)
Queens: Nightflower (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/26/344474/large/2-black-rare-siberian-cats-51cb474eaf6e4.JPG) Tazzy)
Apprentices: Lilypadpaw Redwood Dragon)
Kits: Wolfkit (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/49/7b/a7/497ba765e83df5041b7bd441f37e6756--baby-wolves-gray-kitten.jpg) Tazzy)

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: Pouncepaw Mystic Fury Ravenfang Tazzy Redwood Dragon Shadomaru littledragon0625 Aura .:Blue Wishes:. Broken Madness Ivyfeather

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Name: LeafStar
Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, compassionate, defensive, friendly, lazy
Sexuality: Polysexual
Appearance: http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/13-reasons-ocicat-06-70766563.jpg

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Sorry I have to go make a new oc rn)

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Name: moonfrost
Personality: Very stern but playful, seems to love her position as deputy, loves her mate Duskwater.
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: silver striped tabby she-cat, many scars from battles defending her clan.
Other: may be hiding something... (might be good or bad haven’t decided)

Tazzy
January 17th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Name: Nightflower
Personality: Kind, loving, overprotective
Appearance: https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/26/344474/large/2-black-rare-siberian-cats-51cb474eaf6e4.JPG
Other: Her mate disappeared when she found out she was expecting his kits. Only one kit surived

Name: Wolfkit
Personality: Adventurous, Quiet, Playful, Sweet
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/49/7b/a7/497ba765e83df5041b7bd441f37e6756--baby-wolves-gray-kitten.jpg
Other: Her looks took after her father

Name: Silverheart
Personality: Fierce, loyal, Talkative
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/6e/Silver_tabby_longhaired_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160807165746

Name: Rippleclaw
Personality: Protective, loyal, strong, firm believer of the warrior code
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/langharige-grijze-kat-26165264.jpg

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Name: moonfrost
Personality: Very stern but playful, seems to love her position as deputy, loves her mate Duskwater.
Appearance: silver striped tabby she-cat, many scars from battles defending her clan.
Other: may be hiding something... (might be good or bad haven’t decided)
Name: Nightflower
Personality: Kind, loving, overprotective
Appearance: https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/26/344474/large/2-black-rare-siberian-cats-51cb474eaf6e4.JPG
Other: Her mate disappeared when she found out she was expecting his kits. Only one kit surived

Name: Wolfkit
Personality: Adventurous, Quiet, Playful, Sweet
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/49/7b/a7/497ba765e83df5041b7bd441f37e6756--baby-wolves-gray-kitten.jpg
Other: Her looks took after her father

Name: Silverheart
Personality: Fierce, loyal, Talkative
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/6/6e/Silver_tabby_longhaired_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160807165746

Name: Rippleclaw
Personality: Protective, loyal, strong, firm believer of the warrior code
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/langharige-grijze-kat-26165264.jpg

XD I'm sorry, I added you onto the list but forgot o post that you're accepted so here it is. accepted. Also who is Duskwater and are you going to make a form for her too?....

Ariii
January 17th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Name: Silverdream | Lilypadpaw
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, loving | Playful, Mischievous, Friendly
Sexuality: Unknown | Unknown
Appearance: A silver She-Cat with icy blue eyes,
and white tail tip and white paw tips. | Brown She-Cat with black spots doted along her entire body. Her eyes are golden yellow.

Also, Silverdream is looking for an apprentice, if she's accepted!

Twilight01
January 18th, 2018, 06:52 AM
and white tail tip and white paw tips. | Brown She-Cat with black spots doted along her entire body. Her eyes are golden yellow.

Both are accepted! And I just started this thread so we'll have to wait and see if a med-cat app signs up.

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Name: Duskwater
Personality: reserved and misterious, loves his mate moonfrost dearly and would do anything for her (even something... not so good.)
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: black and grey striped tabby Tom scarred muzzle with a long scar along his left back leg.
Other: would do anything with his mate

Twilight01
January 18th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Name: Duskwater
Personality: reserved and misterious, loves his mate moonfrost dearly and would do anything for her (even something... not so good.)
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: black and grey striped tabby Tom scarred muzzle with a long scar along his left back leg.
Other: would do anything with his mate
Accepted

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Yay!

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 07:03 AM
Alright I've waited a couple days and no one else has signed up so I'm going to start this rp. Ravenfang Tazzy Redwood Dragon)

Also the clearing where the camp is is sort of a circular flat area. The entire place is surrounded by deciduous trees and the cats sleep within the trunks. There is a stream running very close to the camp as well as a tree beside the stream. The medicine cat lives in that tree as well as the sick cats. Besides the trees there is a bunch of bushes and ferns that hide the camp from predators and other cats.

Leafstar padded out of her den and into the dark camp. The air was slightly chilly due to Leaf-fall season but the place where they resided didn't get snow. The sunlight wasn't bright because she got up very early. Earlier than her other clanmates who weren't used to Two legs waking them up before the sun came out.

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 01:34 PM
Moonfrost padded out to her leader. She hadn’t gotten any sleep but she wasn’t about to have Leafstar know that. “Hello leafstar. What are you doing up so early?”

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 01:59 PM
Moonfrost padded out to her leader. She hadn’t gotten any sleep but she wasn’t about to have Leafstar know that. “Hello leafstar. What are you doing up so early?”

"Just a quirk of mine." Leafstar looked into the trees. A faint smile danced across her lips.

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 02:03 PM
“So who should go on the dawn patrol?” Moonfrost asked afraid to ask her leader what she meant.

Twilight01
January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
“So who should go on the dawn patrol?” Moonfrost asked afraid to ask her leader what she meant.
"Have Duskwater, Rippleclaw, and Lilypadpaw patrol. Have then go refresh the eastern markers"

Redwood Dragon Tazzy, Is it ok if Rippleclaw mentors Lilypadpaw?)

Tazzy
January 21st, 2018, 03:50 PM
"Have Duskwater, Rippleclaw, and Lilypadpaw patrol. Have then go refresh the eastern markers"

Yea that’s fine^.^)

Tazzy
January 21st, 2018, 03:59 PM

Rippleclaw was heading towards the fresh-kill pile when he heard his name. He changed course and padded up to the deputy and his leader “We’re doing the dawn patrol?” He asked making sure he wasn’t mistaken.

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM
“Yes, you will be refreshing the eastern borders. I’ll go wake Duskwater and you can go wake lillypadpaw.”

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM
Moonfrost went to wake Duskwater. “Duskwater.” She meowed softly. “Wake up, you are on the dawn patrol.” She meowed. Duskwater woke from his sleep swiping his tongue across his jaws. “Dawn patrol? Did you honestly think that I would miss it. If you didn’t wake me, an apprentice would of and the whole clan would be woken.” Duskwater meowed humer danceing in his half opened eyes.

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 07:53 PM
Got to go to sleep. Won’t post till morning.

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 05:36 AM
K I’m back!

Twilight01
January 22nd, 2018, 04:10 PM
K I’m back!
Perfect!)

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 04:59 PM
Duskwater walked out of the warrior den with his mate moonfrost. He was so happy that she had become deputy. He was so proud of his mate.

Jermikelpsgirl
January 22nd, 2018, 06:01 PM
Name:Honeyflight
Personality:Shy,cares about all cats,gets attached to cats she knows quickly
Sexuality:Bisexual (likes she cats mainly though)
Appearance:cream and white spotted she cat with blue eyes fluffy fur http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/withwhite/creamwhite.jpg
Other:She is very kind towards younger cats specifically kits,she has never had and apprentince of her own and isn't the best hunter but is very fast and swift

Twilight01
January 22nd, 2018, 07:21 PM
Name:Honeyflight
Personality:Shy,cares about all cats,gets attached to cats she knows quickly
Sexuality:Bisexual (likes she cats mainly though)
Appearance:cream and white spotted she cat with blue eyes fluffy fur http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/withwhite/creamwhite.jpg
Other:She is very kind towards younger cats specifically kits,she has never had and apprentince of her own and isn't the best hunter but is very fast and swift
Accepted!

Jermikelpsgirl
January 22nd, 2018, 08:03 PM
Honeyflight wandered out of her den lifting her head and opening her mouth slightly to take in the scent of the familiar cats in her clan. Looking around her blue eyes met the fresh kill pile and her mouth watered at the idea of eating a mouse. Walking over she sat beside the fresh kill picking up a mouse and taking a bite satisfied with the taste and purring slightly in contentment.
Twilight01

Honeyflight wandered out of her den lifting her head and opening her mouth slightly to take in the scent of the familiar cats in her clan. Looking around her blue eyes met the fresh kill pile and her mouth watered at the idea of eating a mouse. Walking over she sat beside the fresh kill picking up a mouse and taking a bite satisfied with the taste and purring slightly in contentment.
Twilight01

Tazzy
January 22nd, 2018, 11:39 PM

Rippleclaw went to the apprentice den and prodded his apprentice, Lilypadpaw awake “We’re on the dawn patrol. Get up and come out” He meowed before turning and padding to the entrance to wait.

Blueberry
January 23rd, 2018, 06:50 AM
“Greetings leafstar.” Duskwater meowed respectfully to his leader. I have been informed that I will lead the dawn patrol.

Ariii
January 23rd, 2018, 07:40 AM
Rippleclaw went to the apprentice den and prodded his apprentice, Lilypadpaw awake “We’re on the dawn patrol. Get up and come out” He meowed before turning and padding to the entrance to wait.
Lilypadpaw yawned and got up. She nodded slightly, and walked to where her mentor was. "We're on the dawn patrol?" She asked.

Tazzy
January 23rd, 2018, 05:25 PM
Lilypadpaw yawned and got up. She nodded slightly, and walked to where her mentor was. "We're on the dawn patrol?" She asked.

Rippleclaw nodded at his apprentice “Yes we are” he confirmed. “We just have to wait for Duskwater” he added wrapping his tail around his paws. He turned his gaze to Lilypadpaw “How was your sleep?”

Ariii
January 23rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
Rippleclaw nodded at his apprentice “Yes we are” he confirmed. “We just have to wait for Duskwater” he added wrapping his tail around his paws. He turned his gaze to Lilypadpaw “How was your sleep?”
"I enjoyed it! Until I woke up.." She joked.

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 11:15 AM
“Greetings leafstar.” Duskwater meowed respectfully to his leader. I have been informed that I will lead the dawn patrol.

"Yes you two are on the dawn patrol," she mewed, spotting her best friend, Honeyflight, at the prey-pile she said, "If you'll excuse me." She padded over to where Honeyflight was eating a mouse. Grabbing a thrush she sat beside Honeyflight, "Mind if I join?" She said, chewing her thrush.
Jermikelpsgirl

Tazzy
January 24th, 2018, 03:37 PM
"I enjoyed it! Until I woke up.." She joked.

Rippleclaw purred with amusement “Happy to hear you enjoyed it” he laughed

Ariii
January 24th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Rippleclaw purred with amusement “Happy to hear you enjoyed it” he laughed
Lilypadpaw smiled at Rippleclaw.

Jermikelpsgirl
January 24th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Twilight01

"Not at all" she exclaimed letting out a small purr at the sight of her. She leaned down to finish what was left of the mouse before turning to Leafstar "Normally Im not up so early" she meowed pausing,"but i heard some commotion and decided to check it out and grab a mouse on the way" she finished wrapping her tail around her paws.

Blueberry
January 24th, 2018, 05:29 PM
“I’ll go join the patrol.” Duskwater

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Twilight01

"Not at all" she exclaimed letting out a small purr at the sight of her. She leaned down to finish what was left of the mouse before turning to Leafstar "Normally Im not up so early" she meowed pausing,"but i heard some commotion and decided to check it out and grab a mouse on the way" she finished wrapping her tail around her paws.

"Just the dawn patrol," mewed Leafstar happy in her friends presence. "Just the usual." She bent down again to finish her thrush before licking her jaws. It was certainly beautiful out and she couldn't help but feel at peace with herself.

Jermikelpsgirl
January 24th, 2018, 08:30 PM
"Just the dawn patrol," mewed Leafstar happy in her friends presence. "Just the usual." She bent down again to finish her thrush before licking her jaws. It was certainly beautiful out and she couldn't help but feel at peace with herself.

Licking her paws she glanced at the small group of cats left standing there when Leafstar had decided to talk to Honeyflight. "I could only assume those are the cats that you decided to have go on patrol" she asked flicking her tail towards the group, including Lilypadpaw,Duskwater, and Rippleclaw, though moonfrost was there as well, she just seemed to be by Duskwater's side more then being truly interested in the talk. She snapped back to reality and looked to Leafstar.

((( a little note sorry if those weren't the cats in the group but i checked through the rp multiple times and that was all i got so :3)))e

Tazzy
January 24th, 2018, 09:46 PM
Lilypadpaw smiled at Rippleclaw.
“I’ll go join the patrol.” Duskwater

“Well let’s go then” Rippleclaw replied. He turned and led the way through the entrance glancing back every now and then to make sure they were following.

Blueberry
January 25th, 2018, 06:48 AM
“I have to stay here, but I’ll see you after dawn patrol.” Moonfrost meowed.
“See you later moonfrost!” Duskwater meowed affectionately to his mate. He was so proud of her to be such a good deputy. Duskwater caught up to the patrol and headed out into the forest.

Ariii
January 25th, 2018, 07:36 AM
“Well let’s go then” Rippleclaw replied. He turned and led the way through the entrance glancing back every now and then to make sure they were following.
Lilypadpaw followed her mentor through the entrance.

Twilight01
January 26th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Leafstar sat and watched as the sunlight began to filter as a grey presence over the trees. The dawn patrol left in a hushed quiet. The trees seemed to sing with their own song in the morning beauty. The branches rustling together making a soft crackling sound. The wind whistled through the trees, it's hollow sound layering above the cries of birds. The warbler nest above camp came to life with the sound of flapping wings and cries of hunger.

Leafstar gazed in wonder at the beautiful scene layed out before her. She was still in shock that she led a clan of loyal cats willing to risk their life for her and that they lived in a place as astounding as this. She remembered the first time she met Starclan. They had approached her in her dreams, showing her her future and telling her where to meet them again, The Star Tree. It was a beautiful willow just outside of the clan boundaries. It was shadowed by the trees towering above it. The shadows didn't affect the clearing where it was located though. The tree was surrounded by a meadow that was peppered with small white flowers in the shapes of stars. The shadows were repelled by the glowing incandescent light that emitted from the tree. It's golden glow giving the clearing an ethereal glow.

Leafstar smiled as she remembered the second time she met Starclan, through the tree that time. She had received her nine lives and it was her most treasured memory. She glanced back at Honeyflight and smiled. She loved her clan deeply and it was humbling to know that every cat would lay down their life for her.

Blueberry
January 26th, 2018, 07:20 PM
As the dawn patrol padded through the forest, Duskwater scented rain in the air. It smelled like a bad storm was on it’s way. “Let’s keep an eye on those storm clouds.” He said to Rippleclaw, nodding in the direction of the dark and foreboding clouds. Fear rose in Duskwater’s chest. Duskwater hated thunderstorms, but Moonfrost had kept him calm in many a bad storm. Oh how The dark tabby Tom wished his sweet mate was with him now.

Twilight01
February 1st, 2018, 05:39 AM
Bump)))

Twilight01
February 4th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Bump!

vellichor
February 4th, 2018, 07:15 AM
Name: Shadowedpaw

Personality: Reclusive, Introverted, TBRP

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Appearance: Boop (http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Ravencaw.jpg)

Other: Twilight01

Twilight01
February 4th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Name: Shadowedpaw

Personality: Reclusive, Introverted, TBRP

Sexuality: Asexual, Aromantic

Appearance: Boop (http://clansoftheforestrp.webs.com/Ravencaw.jpg)

Other: Twilight01

Accepted and is it Shadowpaw or Shadowedpaw? Silverdream will be your mentor. DatWeirdCatNamedPel

vellichor
February 4th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Accepted and is it Shadowpaw or Shadowedpaw? Silverdream will be your mentor. DatWeirdCatNamedPel

It is Shadowedpaw ^^

Twilight01
February 4th, 2018, 09:50 PM
It is Shadowedpaw ^^
Great! Jump in and start roleplaying whenever!

Twilight01
February 5th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Bump!)

Twilight01
February 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Bumples!)

Twilight01
February 23rd, 2018, 07:33 PM
Last bump)