PDA

View Full Version : Rouge-clan sign-ups

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 11:51 AM
This is a clan of ocs that either their clan has been destroyed, they ran away from their clan, or twere exiled. Any ocs that are evil can go here if they are exiled.

Form:

Name:
Previous clan:
Insanity level (1-10):
Why they want to be in rouge-clan:
Other:

My form:

Name: stormstar | Squirrelblaze
Previous clan: foxclan both
Insanity level: 1 both
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: He is the creator of Rouge-clan and wants to live with other cats that are like him. | She followed her brother to be his deputy.
Description: plain dark tabby Tom. | Brown tabby she-cat stripes.
Other: none

If you read everything tell me what you want to do with your character!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 12:37 PM
Endheart
Shineclan
1 but can control his insanity well
History (optional): a tom with a dark past dangerous as he is. All he seeks is a peaceful life free from the pain and suffering of rouge life. Once known as Killer he used to spread fear with his bloodthirsty ways and merciless as he is he didn’t want that. He just wanted to live and he found it here but now that has changed he’s back to his old self and he seeks revenge
like his past, he’s a pure blooded killer, a monster with a cold heart and the smarts to kill. Was once shineclan but no longer is he some peaceful warrior, he found himself calling out for something he was. The beast within, he left shineclan and now lays here with plans to take control with or without the clan. He seeks power and he does have the smarts and acts to do it, like he did before he joined shineclan now he reminds here, watching the leader with cold eyes and trying to make the deputy his. All for the sake of power
Appearance: A powerful looking black tom with many scars here and there especially over his left eye which it milky red and the other ice blue.
Other: bisexual

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Accepted! Thank you you shall be a great asset to the rp!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 17th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Accepted! Thank you you shall be a great asset to the rp!
Yes! Evil peep!

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Lol I want to put this one in but my characters would never let them in because they killed their mother and tried to kill them and their sister Goldenstar.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Sign-ups are closed for today, but will reopen tomorrow morning! Thank you for your consideration!

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Sign-ups are back open!

Seraphon
January 18th, 2018, 09:01 AM
Name:Forest
Previous clan:he was born a rogue
Insanity level (1-10): 5
Why they want to be in rouge-clan:he killed his siblings when he was born, and ever since he's had a taste for cat blood
Description: brown cat with leafy green eyes
Other: Ravenfang

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 09:04 AM
Accepted! but is it ok if he gets a warrior name when we start the rp? Because they are mostly exiled/misunderstood characters from clan that were exiled or they ran away/clan was destroyed.

pomegranate
January 18th, 2018, 08:22 PM
This is a clan of ocs that either their clan has been destroyed, they ran away from their clan, or twere exiled. Any ocs that are evil can go here if they are exiled.

Form:

Name:
Previous clan:
Insanity level (1-10):
Other:

My form:

Why they want to be in rouge-clan: He is the creator of Rouge-clan and wants to live with other cats that are like him. | She followed her brother to be his deputy.

Name: Nightcall
Previous clan: She refuses to say it (See biography) but her colorations led some to believe Shadowclan, but that isn’t definite.
Insanity level: Max
Rank: Warrior, but prefers to sleep solitary in the woods some nights, due to freakishly murderous dreams and antics.
Why: Becuase after mass murdering her past clanmates, kill count over fifteen, she is looking for a life with a mate or maybe just someone to keep her drepression and phsycopathic antics under control.
Description: Pure Black shecat with deep orange eyes, some believe it to be red in battle, but that is really a myth.
Other: See her biography if you need more info. Technically, she is a dark forest cat because she still returns to her clan, but this RP can be before her death. Picks fights with her clanmates if they insult her about her past.

By the way, she was exiled becuase she killed her deputy, and was found out, but she still kept killing.
She is one of my favorite charries!

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Accepted! Glad to see that some people actually use the insanity level the way it was intended!

Razorclaw
January 19th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Name: Razorclaw
Previous clan: Bloodclan
Insanity level (1-10): 10
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: He was exiled from Bloodclan after aiding Tigerstar in killing Scourge. He is one of the most dangerous cats out there, and is typically loyal to any other warriors in his clan. However, don’t get on his bad side.
Description: Black and White cat, Bone’s brother, with ice blue eyes and a terrible temper.
Other: He can kill enemies will one blow, and even helped Shadowclan in killing Firestar.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Accepted but we will not talk about that in the rp.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Also killing enimeys with one blow is a little op. How about he is a very skilled fighter, and plus he would be very old if he was alive when scourge was...
Like 200 or 300 moons old.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Want me to make some more cats? :3

Mystic
January 19th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Name: Irisgaze
Previous clan: Skyclan (I guess?)
Insanity level (1-10): 1
Why they want to be in Rouge-clan?: She left Skyclan for her own reasons she never told anybody but she still wants to be in a clan that she fits in and everybody else is... well.. "Outcasts" like her.
Description: A pastel calico. Basically light ginger and grey. (search it up :3)
Other: How many cats are we allowed? I'm just wondering :kittyface: Ravenfang

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Accepted and however many you want. I’m just waiting for a med cat and a queen and an apprentice and then we can start!

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Sasukewolf if you want to! I won’t turn them down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 19th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Alright!
Phoenixheart
Med cat
He’s a former mate of Endheart but they broke up due to reasons that is better left unsaid. A smart guy, a bit flirty but is usually away from Endheart. A smart rouge healer, and a prideful male with a dark past why do you think he was mates with Endheart.
Male
A orange and white cat with sky blue eyes and some scars here and there.

Slivereye
Queen ( who wants to be her mate and kits?)
She’s a cold cat but caring when she sees it so. A loving mother but follower of Endheart, she sees him as the true leader and tells her kits so why? Because before She joined this clan, she followed Endheart when he was feared and known as Killer and she stood by his side as the cannibal warrior
Female
A sliver female with white and black here and there

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Accepted!

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM
Got to go to sleep. Won’t post till morning.

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 08:11 AM
@Sasukewolf (madness) Mystic Razorclaw Boba Fett Pouncepaw. ANOUNCEMENT:
I will soon be makeing the roleplay thread for rouge-clan so I will mention you when I have made it. NOTICE: If you are not signed up then you will be ignored in the roleplay.

galaxystorm
January 29th, 2018, 10:18 AM
cool
Galaxystorm
7moons
queen/who wants to be mate/?

cheerful
female
black coat with purple and blue shades and light blue eyes
:laughing::lovesquee::happycat::love4:

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Please copy and paste the form please. Otherwise I won’t aprove. I need to know the the rest of the information.

Mystic
January 29th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Accepted and however many you want. I’m just waiting for a med cat and a queen and an apprentice and then we can start!

Ok Thank you!

Name: Sparrowwing
Previous clan: Riverclan
Insanity level (1-10): 1
Why they want to be in Rouge-clan?: His mother and father died while all his siblings had been killed and drowned in the gorge so he decided to leave because all his memories of his family remained in Riverclan and he couldn't bare the thought of his family dying.
Description: Somali cat
Other: Ravenfang

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Sounds like a very noble cat sparrowwing. Accepted!

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 04:17 PM
BIG ANOUNCEMENT:
The rouge-clan roleplay has started. If you have not registered a character than if you want to rp as them make a form on here please! But we will begin the rp!

Seraphon
January 29th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Accepted! but is it ok if he gets a warrior name when we start the rp? Because they are mostly exiled/misunderstood characters from clan that were exiled or they ran away/clan was destroyed.
Oops didn't see your post, yeah. Can someone find him and they bring him back so the leader gives him his warrior name?

Rhubarb
January 29th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Oops didn't see your post, yeah. Can someone find him and they bring him back so the leader gives him his warrior name?
Suddenly from out of the blue
Name: Oakclaw
Previous clan: Unknown (He dosen't like to talk about it)
Insanity level (1-10):2
Why they want to be in rouge-clan:So he can contune experiments
Description: A cat the came from no where one day and asserted them selves as a medcat
Other: If you want him to heal you just send a requets to me on my profile
And please come as many times you can (;

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 08:33 AM
Accepted there are now two med cats.

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 02:26 PM
Name: Twilightwhisper
Previous clan: Winterclan (my clan)
Insanity level (1-10): 9, if that is 2nd highest.
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Her brother killed, and she wanted to avenge him, but when she felt herself acting different, darker, she fought against the dark, but when her mate, the killer, appeared, the Dark Forest cats took control of her and made her kill him. After, she continued to fight, then she was defeated 4 to 1. Now, her mate, her mate's past apprentice, and some other cat named Thrushgaze lives inside her as a second personality. She came to this clan to avoid killing anyone else and for someone to stop her. Also she was exiled.
Description: She is white, long-furred molly with a brown face and paws. She usually has warm blue eyes that are freindly and inviting until her second personality arises. Then they are icy cold that can send shivers down anyone's spine.
Other:

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 02:40 PM
Name: Twilightwhisper
Previous clan: Winterclan (my clan)
Insanity level (1-10): 9, if that is 2nd highest.
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Her brother killed, and she wanted to avenge him, but when she felt herself acting different, darker, she fought against the dark, but when her mate, the killer, appeared, the Dark Forest cats took control of her and made her kill him. After, she continued to fight, then she was defeated 4 to 1. Now, her mate, her mate's past apprentice, and some other cat named Thrushgaze lives inside her as a second personality. She came to this clan to avoid killing anyone else and for someone to stop her. Also she was exiled.
Description: She is white, long-furred molly with a brown face and paws. She usually has warm blue eyes that are freindly and inviting until her second personality arises. Then they are icy cold that can send shivers down anyone's spine.
Other:
Chilling! You are accepted!

Silvershadow
February 2nd, 2018, 04:42 PM

Form:

Name:
Previous clan:
Insanity level (1-10):
Other:

My form:

Form:

Name: Shatteredmoon/ Wolfkit/ Phantomkit
Previous clan: SilverClan (my clan)
Insanity level (1-10): 8
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Her mate was killed by a monster when he was on patrol a few days before their two sons and daughter- Wolfkit, Redkit and Phantomkit- were born. There was a raid on their camp and warriors broke into the nursery, killing her son Redkit. Shatteredmoon fled the camp and took her surviving kits with her.
Description: Dark gray tabby with black leopard spots, long fur and one blue eye and one gold/ Light grey with white paws, chest and tail tip, dark blue eyes /black with white spots and soft blue eyes
Other:

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 06:01 PM
Form:

Name: Shatteredmoon/ Wolfkit/ Phantomkit
Previous clan: SilverClan (my clan)
Insanity level (1-10): 8
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Her mate was killed by a monster when he was on patrol a few days before their two sons and daughter- Wolfkit, Redkit and Phantomkit- were born. There was a raid on their camp and warriors broke into the nursery, killing her son Redkit. Shatteredmoon fled the camp and took her surviving kits with her.
Description: Dark gray tabby with black leopard spots, long fur and one blue eye and one gold/ Light grey with white paws, chest and tail tip, dark blue eyes /black with white spots and soft blue eyes
Other:
Accepted! Yay we will finally have a queen and kits in the clan. Be watchful however, for not all the cats in rougeclan are to be trusted. But you can trust Stormstar and squirrelblaze because they are not insane. XD

Silvershadow
February 2nd, 2018, 06:12 PM
Accepted! Yay we will finally have a queen and kits in the clan. Be watchful however, for not all the cats in rougeclan are to be trusted. But you can trust Stormstar and squirrelblaze because they are not insane. XD

Thanks for the heads up :)

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up :) When can we start rp?
We already started. Here is the link. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=463725#post463725

No One's Beeswax
February 5th, 2018, 12:51 PM
Ravenfang
Name: Ashpaw
Previous clan: WhiteClan (fanclan offsite)
Insanity level (1-10): 6
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Ashpaw's eyes were never filled with necessarily positive emotions, but there were tims they were lit up with a quiet curiousity or a sparkle of playfulness. She had a habit of leaving camp at unprecedented times in the middle of the night, but after coming back to her clan from one of these trips, she was met with the corpses of everyone she had ever known. Ashpaw couldn't cry, but she couldn't look away either. She went into such a shock and felt so many emotions at once, it went full cycle. Now Ashpaw is but a broken husk of herself.
Description: Ashpaw is a pitch-black she-cat besides a white tipped tail. Her almost lavender-blue eyes are hollow and have no flair or a int of emotion. Ashpaw has a thin statue and is a bit on the small side. She carries herself with a with a slightly cold air and typically doesn't make eye contact with those she's talking to.
Other: Ashpaw's behavior is sometimes strange, but usually considered harmless. She still can hunt and fight well enough.

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Ravenfang
Name: Ashpaw
Previous clan: WhiteClan (fanclan offsite)
Insanity level (1-10): 6
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Ashpaw's eyes were never filled with necessarily positive emotions, but there were tims they were lit up with a quiet curiousity or a sparkle of playfulness. She had a habit of leaving camp at unprecedented times in the middle of the night, but after coming back to her clan from one of these trips, she was met with the corpses of everyone she had ever known. Ashpaw couldn't cry, but she couldn't look away either. She went into such a shock and felt so many emotions at once, it went full cycle. Now Ashpaw is but a broken husk of herself.
Description: Ashpaw is a pitch-black she-cat besides a white tipped tail. Her almost lavender-blue eyes are hollow and have no flair or a int of emotion. Ashpaw has a thin statue and is a bit on the small side. She carries herself with a with a slightly cold air and typically doesn't make eye contact with those she's talking to.
Other: Ashpaw's behavior is sometimes strange, but usually considered harmless. She still can hunt and fight well enough.
Is it alright if my oc squirrelblaze mentors her? I think that ashpaw could teach Squirrelblaze something’s. Nevertheless accepted!

No One's Beeswax
February 5th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Is it alright if my oc squirrelblaze mentors her? I think that ashpaw could teach Squirrelblaze something’s. Nevertheless accepted!
that'd be great, thanks!
would you like to RP them right now?

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 02:11 PM
that'd be great, thanks!
would you like to RP them right now?
Will later ok!

No One's Beeswax
February 5th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Will later ok!
gotcha

Jurassic~Spirit
February 23rd, 2018, 07:23 PM
I hope he is okay...?

Name: Rodpaw
Previous clan: He was just a kittypet.
Insanity level (1-10): Ummm... 11?
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Honestly, Rod just intends to take control of the clan and destroy all the others and make them pay. (For something they didn't do.
Description: A white tom with large black patches along his back. His eyes are an icy blue, and he is covered in scars.
Other: Rod went insane when he watched his best friend die on the Thunderpath.

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 10:19 AM
I hope he is okay...?

Name: Rodpaw
Previous clan: He was just a kittypet.
Insanity level (1-10): Ummm... 11?
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: Honestly, Rod just intends to take control of the clan and destroy all the others and make them pay. (For something they didn't do.
Description: A white tom with large black patches along his back. His eyes are an icy blue, and he is covered in scars.
Other: Rod went insane when he watched his best friend die on the Thunderpath.
Accepted! You can be Squirrelblaze’s apprentice. Squirrelblaze is the deputy. And i doubt that she will let him kill anyone so this might be fun.:heartbounce:

Kolabear360
March 21st, 2018, 10:36 AM
Name: Ivypaw
Previous clan: rouge
Insanity level (1-10): 9
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: she think that they all need a lesson only claws and teeth can give
Description: small white and silver tabby with a deep v scar in her ear
Other:she hid while the rest of her family was slayed by a fox

Blueberry
April 4th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Name: Ivypaw
Previous clan: rouge
Insanity level (1-10): 9
Why they want to be in rouge-clan: she think that they all need a lesson only claws and teeth can give
Description: small white and silver tabby with a deep v scar in her ear
Other:she hid while the rest of her family was slayed by a fox
Accepted! This sounds like a cat who would fit in with all the evil that lives in this clan.

Kolabear360
April 6th, 2018, 03:14 PM
LA bump

Blueberry
April 6th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Um we have a thread already, do you can join us there.