PDA

View Full Version : A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

Bracken12
January 15th, 2018, 07:59 PM
The days of the Mane 6 have long since passed. However, Equestria still thrives, and the fun, friendships, and adventures are endless!

Rules

1. Follow all site rules/ guidelines

2. No alicorns please, I don't want anyone thinking that someone is better than them because their OC is a alicorn
3. have fun!

4. No, they don't have to have a cutie mark!

5. they can be distantly related to the MAne 6, like, grandchildren, or that stuff, but no like kids of the mane 6 or that closely related

6. if you bothered to read this, put 'vanilla' somewhere in your form

Form
Name:
Sexuality:
Type of pony:
Looks, including cutie mark:
talent:
Personality:
Crush/ Significant other:
Other:

Think that's everything! Have fun with this! And I don't care if they have crushes and romances, that's cool!

List of Characters:

Storm Streak( pegasus, roleplayed by me)
Shimmer Bright ( unicorn, roleplayed by me)
Streamer ( earth pony, roleplayed by me)

OceanLight ( earth pony, roleplayed by Twilight01 )
Silver Dream ( pegasus, roleplayed by Redwood Dragon )
Applesauce ( earth pony, roleplayed by Redwood Dragon)
Sapphire Moonlight ( unicorn, roleplayed by Redwood Dragon)
Thunder Light ( unicorn, roleplayed by Flameleaf)
Cinnamon Flare ( earth pony, roleplayed by Flameleaf)
Ivy Berry ( pegasus, roleplayed by Flameleaf)
Squeaker (pegasus, Roleplayed by Rivergold)

Romance:

Streamer and Shimmer Bright both have massive crushes on each other

OceanLight has a crush on Storm Streak, and he returns it in his own way

Applesauce has a crush on Silver Dream

Ivy Berry has a crush on Streamer

Squeaker has a crush on Thunder Light

( The Roleplay can start!)

Bracken12
January 15th, 2018, 08:25 PM
My OCs information

Name: Storm Streak

Sexuality: bisexual, but rather date other guys
Type of pony: pegasus

Looks: Tall, slender gray furred pegasus with a bushy mane of orange and yellow, orange and yellow tail, and blue eyes. Orange and yellow lightning mark

Talent: lightning storms

Personality: loud, sarcastic, funny, hilarious, good at jokes, but when it comes down to it, he can be very serious and smart
Crush: Open!

Other: I love vanilla ice cream, and so does Storm Streak
__________________________________________________ ________
Name: Shimmer Bright

Sexuality: Straight

Type of pony: unicorn

Looks: a slender, creamy white furred unicorn with a pale, baby blue and pink mane and tail. light purple eyes, Fire work cutie mark
Talent: fire works

Personality: quiet, reserved, sweet, caring, gentle, brave, loyal

Crush: Secretly/ not secretly..... Streamer

Other: Shimmer's favorite scent is vanilla
__________________________________________________ _____________
Name: Streamer

Sexuality: straight

Type of pony: earth pony

Looks: Golden yellow furred earth pony with spikes of blue and white. Clear green eyes. Blue and white streamers for his mark

Talent: throwing parties ( HE's a distant grandson of Pinkie Pie, what do ya expect?)

Personality: Sweet, creative, smart, funny, loves to make ponies laugh, yet somehow gets along with Storm Streak.
Crush: Shimmer Bright

Other: His favorite cake to work with? Vanilla, chocolate has too dark of a personality for him

Bracken12
January 17th, 2018, 02:46 PM
please... please... please JOIN!!!!!

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Name: OceanLight
Sexuality: Bisexual
Type of pony: Earth pony
Looks, including cutie mark: Aqua blue fur with slightly messy deep blue hair. She has light forest green eyes and is slim. She also wears a silver crown and her cutie mark is bubbles
talent: One of very few ponies able to swim underwater
Personality: Bubbly, bright and cheerful. Always ready to meet a new friend.
Crush/ Significant other: Storm Streak
Other:

Ariii
January 17th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Name: Silver Dream
Type of pony: Pegasus
Looks, including cutie mark: Silver Dream is a white pony with an icy blue mane and tail. Her eyes are silver, and her cutie mark is a rainbow on two clouds.
talent: She can create rainbows? (If that's okay.)
Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, shy
Crush/ Significant other: Open!
Other: Silver Dream likes vanilla!
|=======|
Form
Name: Applesauce
Type of pony: Earth
Looks, including cutie mark: A bright yellow pony, with an orange mane and tail. He has green eyes, and 5 apples for a cutie mark.
talent: Tree kicking to get apples. (He's a distant grandson of Applejack)
Personality: Loyal, stubborn, nice,
Crush/ Significant other: He has a crush on Silver Dream.
Other: Applesauce prefers apples dipped in Vanilla than in chocolate or caramel.
|====|

Form
Name: Sapphire Moonlight
Type of pony: Unicorn
Looks, including cutie mark: A white unicorn with a purple mane and tail, her eyes are purple, and her cutie mark is a Sapphire.
talent: Designing outfits and clothes ( Distant granddaughter of Rarity.)
Personality: Sweet, kind, perfectionist.
Other: I'm sorry! I don't wanna take up all the grandchildren of the mane 6, although I'm sure there can be more. But Rarity used to be my favorite, so did Applejack. Also, Sapphire Moonlight likes to eat vanilla cake.

Bracken12
January 17th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Name: OceanLight
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks, including cutie mark: Aqua blue fur with slightly messy deep blue hair. She has light forest green eyes and is slim. She also wears a silver crown and her cutie mark is bubbles
talent: One of very few ponies able to swim underwater
Personality: Bubbly, bright and cheerful. Always ready to meet a new friend.
Crush/ Significant other: Storm Streak
Other:
YES! YOU'RE IN! ( sorry, caps lock)

Bracken12
January 17th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Name: Silver Dream
Looks, including cutie mark: Silver Dream is a white pony with an icy blue mane and tail. Her eyes are silver, and her cutie mark is a rainbow on two clouds.
talent: She can create rainbows? (If that's okay.)
Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, shy
Other: Silver Dream likes vanilla!
|=======|
Form
Name: Applesauce
Type of pony: Earth
Looks, including cutie mark: A bright yellow pony, with an orange mane and tail. He has green eyes, and 5 apples for a cutie mark.
talent: Tree kicking to get apples. (He's a distant grandson of Applejack)
Personality: Loyal, stubborn, nice,
Crush/ Significant other: He has a crush on Silver Dream.
Other: Applesauce prefers apples dipped in Vanilla than in chocolate or caramel.
|====|

Form
Name: Sapphire Moonlight
Type of pony: Unicorn
Looks, including cutie mark: A white unicorn with a purple mane and tail, her eyes are purple, and her cutie mark is a Sapphire.
talent: Designing outfits and clothes ( Distant granddaughter of Rarity.)
Personality: Sweet, kind, perfectionist.
Other: I'm sorry! I don't wanna take up all the grandchildren of the mane 6, although I'm sure there can be more. But Rarity used to be my favorite, so did Applejack. Also, Sapphire Moonlight likes to eat vanilla cake.
I don't care if you do grandchildren of the mane 6! Besides, I'm pretty sure they would have more than one grandkid. And Silver Dream can totally create rainbows! That sounds amazing! You're in!

Ariii
January 17th, 2018, 03:38 PM
I don't care if you do grandchildren of the mane 6! Besides, I'm pretty sure they would have more than one grandkid. And Silver Dream can totally create rainbows! That sounds amazing! You're in!
Nice!

Bracken12
January 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM
( WE can start)

Storm Streak grinned his signature, white toothed smile as he used his wings to push a cloud in the direction of his target... Shimmer Bright. The unicorn was humming as she levitated her bag of magical stuff and books, and she looked too calm for his liking. He was just about to thump his hooves on the cloud when he felt sparks fly next to his face. "What the....? SHIMMER BRIGHT?!" he yelped as he patted his feathers to get the traces of fireworks off. He saw the mare's light purple eyes flash as she fired her horn up again, the light purple sparks crackling dangerously. "What gives?" he asked as he shifted onto the cloud, not wanting to be in her range again. "It was just going to be a JOKE!" he whined.
"Is that right Mister 'lets fire a lightning bolt right next to Shimmer Bright and see if she doesn't kill me'? I DOUBT IT!" she snapped. She hated that she was more than often the subject of Storm Streak's so called 'pranks'. It got old after a while. And if he wasn't pranking her, he was usually found bothering Streamer for free samples or something along the line of 'free' or 'able to be eaten'. "Well... Don't do it again, go find Streamer or something that doesn't include me!" Shimmer Bright huffed as she flung her bag over her shoulder.
"That's just it! Streamer sent me to get you! He wanted you to test some samples out! I would but he said since I eat anything that I'm not a good test taster!"
"Well... if it's for Streamer..."
"I knew it! Let's go!"
Shimmer Bright yelped as Storm Streak grabbed her hoof. Pretty soon, she and the excitable gray pegasus was standing in the kitchen of Sugarcube Corner, waiting as the golden yellow earth pony placed several cookies on a plate.
"Now.. The three in the middle are lemon/gingersnaps, the three on the left are strawberry/ apple sugar cookies, and the two on the right are cinnamon dark chocolate surprises,"
"Why are there only two of the last kind?"
"I ate the third.. their all good to me, so I need a second opinion," Streamer admitted as he got the two others glasses of water.
Shimmer Bright was just about to take a bite of the first cookie when she heard the door open. And Storm Streak chirp happily, though a mouthful of one of the strawberry/apple cookies.
"Hey! Want a cookie?!"

( Open to whoever wants to deal with Storm Streak and also wants to have their OC eat cookies with mine)

Tundra
January 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Name
Thunder Light || Cinnamon Flare || Ivy Berry
Sexuality
Bi || Bi || Gay
Type of pony
Unicorn || Earth Pony || Pegasus
Looks, including cutie mark
Black coat ~ White and Grey mane (Striped) ~ Green eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) Feather in ink with blue swirls around it || Yellow coat ~ Light blue and white mane (White tips) ~ Pink eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) A cannon with confetti flying out of it|| Orange coat ~ Blue mane ~ Purple eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) A compass with vines hanging around it
Talent
Magic (Grandson of Twilight) || Parties (Granddaughter of Pinkie) || Exploring new places
Personality
Calm ~ Serious ~ Sarcastic || Goofy ~ Hyper || Calm(ish) ~ Playful ~ Flirty
Crush/Significant other
Open || Open || Streamer? (But he gets rejected)
Other
I don’t really like Vanilla Ice Cream...
Silentshade

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Oceanlight wandered around Sugarcube corner looking for something to do when she saw Storm Streak talking to his friends, Shimmer Bright and Streamer. Instantly turning red Oceanlight tried to stroll casually by without looking like an idiot. She failed.

Bracken12
January 17th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Name
Thunder Light || Cinnamon Flare || Ivy Berry
Sexuality
Bi || Bi || Gay
Type of pony
Unicorn || Earth Pony || Pegasus
Looks, including cutie mark
Black coat ~ White and Grey mane (Striped) ~ Green eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) Feather in ink with blue swirls around it || Yellow coat ~ Light blue and white mane (White tips) ~ Pink eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) A cannon with confetti flying out of it|| Orange coat ~ Blue mane ~ Purple eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) A compass with vines hanging around it
Talent
Magic (Grandson of Twilight) || Parties (Granddaughter of Pinkie) || Exploring new places
Personality
Calm ~ Serious ~ Sarcastic || Goofy ~ Hyper || Calm(ish) ~ Playful ~ Flirty
Crush/Significant other
Open || Open || Streamer? (But he gets rejected)
Other
I don’t really like Vanilla Ice Cream...
@Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952)

Nice... Love all three! You're in! Cinnamon Flare and Storm Streak will really hit it off!

Tundra
January 17th, 2018, 07:40 PM
[Sweet! Thanks!]

Thunder Light sat in his house, reading a book. He wanted to learn every single spell there was to learn. The black stallion barely even knew how to teleport, every time he tried, it always went wrong in some way. He dragged his eyes away from his book and stared at his stairs. “Alright, I’ll just teleport to the bottom of my stairs.” Thunder Light’s horn began to glow with a blue aura. In a flash, he had moved from where he was. He looked around, in a few moments he realized he was outside. “Oh come on!”
~+~
Cinnamon Flare trotted around town. She was in a good mood today. Heck, she was in a good mood almost everyday. The yellow mare spotted the shop and broke into a run. Today she wanted to begin planning a party, and she knew just what she needed! Cinnamon Flare skidded to a halt as she entered the shop.“Hello! I need-! Wait...” The mare thought for a moment. “Oh, I’m sorry. Heh, I already have it at home, sorry!” The yellow pony darted out the door and began heading for home.
~+~
Ivy Berry dashed through a cloud. “Woah!” For a brief moment, he lost sight of where he was going and nearly fell out of the sky. I can’t mess up, I don’t want Streamer to see me mess up. The orange pegasus did loopy-loops as he flew toward the ground. “Woo!” He shouted as his wingtips brushed the grass before he sped back into the sky. Ivy Berry sat on a cloud and watched the town. “I wonder if I can talk to Streamer today...” He murmured to himself.

[All Open]

Bracken12
January 17th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Oceanlight wandered around Sugarcube corner looking for something to do when she saw Storm Streak talking to his friends, Shimmer Bright and Streamer. Instantly turning red Oceanlight tried to stroll casually by without looking like an idiot. She failed.
Storm Streak's blue eyes shone as he saw Oceanlight. "hey, Oceanlight? Wanna tray some of Streamer's latest 'monstrosities'? They aren't half bad!" he reached for another, but retreated with a glare as Streamer slapped his hoof. "What was that for?!" he asked, a hint of a whine in his voice.
"That," Streamer growled, "was for calling the cookies 'monstrosities'! Do you have even a simple grasp of what that word means? Or are you really that thick headed?" He asked, giving the gray pegasus a look that clearly said: Are you as dumb as you act?
"Honest to goodness Storm Streak! Don't call something an 'monstrosity' and then say 'they aren't half bad'! It's contradicting yourself!" Shimmer Bright said as she took a drink of water. "But... He is right, the cookies are amazing Streamer, I think they're going to be best sellers! Especially this cinnamon chocolate surprise! It's just the right blend of sweet and fiery!" she said, taking another bit of the chocolate cookie with red candy bits.
"You.... You really think so Shimmer?" Streamer asked, his green eyes wide. His face went pink as the creamy white mare nodded. She... she LIKES THEM! She really, truly likes them! All he did was nod, but inside he was screaming like a foal. He turned to Storm Streak. "At least ONE of you likes them..." he snapped.
Storm Streak wasn't paying the least bit of attention, having turned to Oceanlight a few minutes back. "So... Oceanlight? How you enjoying the weather as of late? I try to keep it sunny, but warning: tomorrow, expect some.. lightning," he smirked, and as a afterthought, even had the decency to wink at her.

(Storm Streak... quit trying to flirt, your going to make the poor girl pass out)

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Oceanlight thought red complimented her well, considering she turned it all the time. "I.. I .. Hi" Oceanlight stumbled over her words trying to to look like a complete idiot while Stormstreak complimented her. She thought she might faint from the thought.

Rivergold
January 17th, 2018, 10:40 PM
(Is this still open to join? Form just in case:

Name: Squeaker
Looks, including cutie mark: ok then*learns how to draw mlp style* ta-daaa (https://img00.deviantart.net/da25/i/2018/017/6/a/squeaker_by_abbyjmeow-dc0cs61.jpg)!
talent: mimicry and can kinda understand animals
Personality: tbrp
Crush/ Significant other: thunder light? Flameleaf
Other: dis b ok, right? ...vanilla.
)

Ariii
January 17th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Silver Dream was flying around Sugarcube Corner, trying to catch a whiff of the sweet smelling cakes. And when she did, she let out a sigh of happiness. She then entered the building, and sat down.
"Hi Streamer!" She said. She smiled and awaited a response.
( Silentshade)

Applesauce was in the apple orchard, trying to find a nice looking apple tree. He finally did, and peered up at the ripe, red apples. "Mmm" He said. He turned around, and kicked the tree, trying to get the apples down.
(Open!)

Sapphire Moonlight was in her boutique, that doubled as her home. She let out a yawn as the sun shined through her window. She then realized.. "I slept in!!" She said frantically. She ran downstairs, and flipped the sign on her window to say "Open!" By using her magic. She let out a sigh of relief,
and sat down behind her counter.
(Open!)

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Fine with me

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Thunder Light began murmuring angrily to himself as he entered his house. He sat down on the floor and began reading again. A few minutes passed and came came across the spell to make yourself float, using your own magic. “Ah, maybe I can try this.” The unicorn began the spell. He watched as his body soon began to glow with a blue aura. “Okay, now to the next part.” The black pony took a deep breath and began. In about 20 seconds, he was hovering above the ground. “Finally!” He said, glad that he was able to do the spell.
~+~
Cinnamon Flare bounced into her house. She sat down in the center of the room and looked up at the walls and ceiling. “Okay, time to plan!” The mare stood and giggled. “Who am I kidding, I’m great at planning.” She got to her feet and trotted over to a boxes lines against the wall. “Do I have everything I need?” Cinnamon Flare leaned forward and began tossing things out of the box. In about five minutes, party streamers, confetti and more lay all over. “Oh, Oops.” She said as she looked at the mess she made.
~+~
Ivy Berry jumped off of the cloud and glided down to the town. “Woo, that was fun.” He looked into the everfree forest. “I know its not new...” He flicked his ears. “But I still wanna explore a bit...” The pegasus unfolded his wings and flew toward the forest with a boost of speed. “Everfree forest, here I come!” He shouted as he entered the dark forest. He kept flying until the tow wasn’t in sight anymore. Ivy Berry landed and folded his wings. He looked around, then trotted forward. “I hope I find something interesting.” The pony glanced at his cutie mark. “After all, it is my talent...”

[All Open]

Bracken12
January 18th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Silver Dream was flying around Sugarcube Corner, trying to catch a whiff of the sweet smelling cakes. And when she did, she let out a sigh of happiness. She then entered the building, and sat down.
"Hi Streamer!" She said. She smiled and awaited a response.
( @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952))

Applesauce was in the apple orchard, trying to find a nice looking apple tree. He finally did, and peered up at the ripe, red apples. "Mmm" He said. He turned around, and kicked the tree, trying to get the apples down.
(Open!)

Sapphire Moonlight was in her boutique, that doubled as her home. She let out a yawn as the sun shined through her window. She then realized.. "I slept in!!" She said frantically. She ran downstairs, and flipped the sign on her window to say "Open!" By using her magic. She let out a sigh of relief,
and sat down behind her counter.
(Open!)
"Oh, Hey Silver Dream! What brings you in here today?" Streamer asked as he set a freshly frosted cake into the glass display case. "Oh, I bet you smelled the cakes, funny, Storm Streak was in here about three seconds ago and asked for a 'free taste' of course I said no, he gets under my skin all the time!" The golden yellow colt held up a spatula. "However, since you're not Storm Streak, how about a piece? On me," he added.

Bracken12
January 18th, 2018, 05:38 PM
(Is this still open to join? Form just in case:

Name: Squeaker
Looks, including cutie mark: ok then*learns how to draw mlp style* ta-daaa (https://img00.deviantart.net/da25/i/2018/017/6/a/squeaker_by_abbyjmeow-dc0cs61.jpg)!
talent: mimicry and can kinda understand animals
Personality: tbrp
Crush/ Significant other: thunder light? @Flameleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1478)
Other: dis b ok, right? ...vanilla.
)
It's still open! I love her, you're in!

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Thunder Light began murmuring angrily to himself as he entered his house. He sat down on the floor and began reading again. A few minutes passed and came came across the spell to make yourself float, using your own magic. “Ah, maybe I can try this.” The unicorn began the spell. He watched as his body soon began to glow with a blue aura. “Okay, now to the next part.” The black pony took a deep breath and began. In about 20 seconds, he was hovering above the ground. “Finally!” He said, glad that he was able to do the spell.
~+~
Cinnamon Flare bounced into her house. She sat down in the center of the room and looked up at the walls and ceiling. “Okay, time to plan!” The mare stood and giggled. “Who am I kidding, I’m great at planning.” She got to her feet and trotted over to a boxes lines against the wall. “Do I have everything I need?” Cinnamon Flare leaned forward and began tossing things out of the box. In about five minutes, party streamers, confetti and more lay all over. “Oh, Oops.” She said as she looked at the mess she made.
~+~
Ivy Berry jumped off of the cloud and glided down to the town. “Woo, that was fun.” He looked into the everfree forest. “I know its not new...” He flicked his ears. “But I still wanna explore a bit...” The pegasus unfolded his wings and flew toward the forest with a boost of speed. “Everfree forest, here I come!” He shouted as he entered the dark forest. He kept flying until the tow wasn’t in sight anymore. Ivy Berry landed and folded his wings. He looked around, then trotted forward. “I hope I find something interesting.” The pony glanced at his cutie mark. “After all, it is my talent...”

[All Open] Squeaker trotted through Ponyville, glancing again at the note in her hoof. “This looks like the right place,” she muttered, stopping and looking at the house. Adjusting her saddlebags, she put the note away and trotted to the door, giving it a solid knock. “Hello?” She called. “Thunder Light! Your new roommate is here!”
(Could they be part of a foreign exchange type thing but he thought Squeaker was supposed to be a guy?)

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 07:19 PM
[Uh, sure]

Thunder Light gasped. Oh no, I forgot! He let himself fall to the floor. He looked at the books that were scattered around his floor. “Um, coming!” The black unicorn’s horn began to glow as he reshelved dozens of books that were all over. As he did so, he also used his magic to open the door. “Hello.” He greeted the pony as he trotted over. “If I remember correctly your name was Squeaker, correct?” Thunder Light sighed. “Heh, anyways, come on in!”

Ariii
January 18th, 2018, 07:46 PM
"Oh, Hey Silver Dream! What brings you in here today?" Streamer asked as he set a freshly frosted cake into the glass display case. "Oh, I bet you smelled the cakes, funny, Storm Streak was in here about three seconds ago and asked for a 'free taste' of course I said no, he gets under my skin all the time!" The golden yellow colt held up a spatula. "However, since you're not Storm Streak, how about a piece? On me," he added.
"Sure!" Silver Dream said.
She adjusted her sitting position to be more comfortable.

(Writer's Block)

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 07:47 PM
[Uh, sure]

Thunder Light gasped. Oh no, I forgot! He let himself fall to the floor. He looked at the books that were scattered around his floor. “Um, coming!” The black unicorn’s horn began to glow as he reshelved dozens of books that were all over. As he did so, he also used his magic to open the door. “Hello.” He greeted the pony as he trotted over. “If I remember correctly your name was Squeaker, correct?” Thunder Light sighed. “Heh, anyways, come on in!”sorry,)
She let out an involuntary squeak as the door glowed and opened itself. “Uh, yeah...” she replied, staring wide-eyed at the colt’s glowing horn. “Woah. I-I’ve never seen a unicorn before...you guys really do magic??”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Thunder Light nodded. “Yup.” He replied as the glow from his horn faded. “And, you’ve never seen a unicorn you say?” The pony glanced at the books on the shelf. “Where are you from? I thought unicorns were all over.”

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Thunder Light nodded. “Yup.” He replied as the glow from his horn faded. “And, you’ve never seen a unicorn you say?” The pony glanced at the books on the shelf. “Where are you from? I thought unicorns were all over.”
“Well, I’m not actually from Equestria,” she drew her hoof across the floor. “My family lives in southern Saddle Arabia. I came here for the exchange program, so I could learn about...” she trailed off, staring behind him. “What’s that?”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Thuner Light blinked. “What’s what?” He looked over his shoulder. “I have a lot of things, which one?” He looked around.

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Thuner Light blinked. “What’s what?” He looked over his shoulder. “I have a lot of things, which one?” He looked around.
She trotted forward, stopping in front of the object on the floor. It was square, and had writing on the top. “The Complete Equestrian Dictionary” She read, craning her neck sideways. “Oh! I read a scroll like this before!”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Thuner Light followed her. “Oh,” he said, lifting the book with magic. “This is a book. You’ve never seen one?” The unicorn began flipping though the pages, not reading anything at the moment, but waiting for a reply.

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Thuner Light followed her. “Oh,” he said, lifting the book with magic. “This is a book. You’ve never seen one?” The unicorn began flipping though the pages, not reading anything at the moment, but waiting for a reply.
She shook her head. “No, I haven’t. I’ve only ever seen scrolls.” She looked at him. “You know what a scroll is?”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 09:16 PM
He nodded. “Yes. I’ve only been a few though.” He sighed. “Anyways, would you like me to show you around town?” Thunder Light asked as he placed the book on a table.

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 09:22 PM
He nodded. “Yes. I’ve only been a few though.” He sighed. “Anyways, would you like me to show you around town?” Thunder Light asked as he placed the book on a table.
“Oh! That would be great.” She hesitated. “Um, first is there a place for me to put my things?” She asked, wiggling her haunches a little to draw attention to her saddlebags.

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Thunder Light gave a sheepish grin. “Oh, heh, sorry.” The unicorn lifted a hoof as he carefully lifted her sattlebag off of her back. “I’ll be right back.” He told her before darting upstairs. He placed the bags next to her bed before running back down.

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Thunder Light gave a sheepish grin. “Oh, heh, sorry.” The unicorn lifted a hoof as he carefully lifted her sattlebag off of her back. “I’ll be right back.” He told her before darting upstairs. He placed the bags next to her bed before running back down.
She grimaced and almost started after him, but he returned too fast. “Um, okay.”

Bat`Pelt
January 18th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Name: Bat
(he is le BIO)
Cutie Mark: Bat wings
Look: Pure black pelt, with bat like wings, with blue eyes, hair that covers his left eye, white hair and tail. He also wears a white hoodie.
Type: Bat pony
Personality: Blunt, Rude , Stubborn , Jerk , Understanding , Evil if needed.
Dislikes: The light, bratty ponys, being alone , and annoying colts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

name: Mango Pie
( Bio i guess ._. )
Cutie Mark: Mango with whip cream on top.
Look: Light orange pelt, mix of orange, yellow, and white for hair and tail, she wears white and black stockings, pink eyes.
Type: Normal ground pony
Personality: Shy , kind , caring , silly , confused , scardy cat, worried.
Dislikes: The dark, being alone, being scared , animal abuse , spooky ponys.
Likes: Nice ponys, animals, the light, being near nice people.

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Just as he was about to open the door for her, he noticed she had a pair of wings. “Woah, your a pegasus?”

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Just as he was about to open the door for her, he noticed she had a pair of wings. “Woah, your a pegasus?”
She tucked her wings closer to her sides, blushing. “Oh, um, yeah.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Form
Name: Shadowheart
Sexuality: pansexual
Looks, including cutie mark: https://pre00.deviantart.net/f664/th/pre/f/2016/105/4/4/javien_portrait_v4_by_ebony_inke-d9z08m3.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/3ebc/th/pre/f/2014/116/7/1/it_s_been_a_while_by_ebony_inke-d7g0owp.png
talent: unknown for now. Has memory lost and is dependent on Stormstrike
Personality: usually quiet, unsure of stuff and very shy, but surprisingly has a way with words. Somehow very smart and skilled in magic but just doesn’t remember how or why he’s like this. A singer when alone and a rather flirty kind guy once you get to know him
Crush/ Significant other: open :3
Other: travels with Stormstrike
Doesn’t really like vanilla :3
Stormstrike
Female
Bisexual
Pegasus
https://pin.it/meqaozctmi3woq
Protecter or a knight one might say
Strong and very protective over shadowheart why? Well she was ordered to protect him for some reason and somehow cares for the man like a brother so she won’t let some girl or guy take him as so easily. Playfully often seen as a male but is actually a girl with a strong voice and a playful handsome personality.
Open
Protects shadowheart with vanilla cake!!
@slientshade

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 10:38 PM
He stayed where he was, inspecting her wings. “That’s cool.” He slowly dragged his eyes away and turned his attention to the door again. “Okay, uh, lets go.” His horn glowed as the door swing open, then the glow dissapeard. Thunder Light lowered his head, waiting for her to go first.

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 10:43 PM
He stayed where he was, inspecting her wings. “That’s cool.” He slowly dragged his eyes away and turned his attention to the door again. “Okay, uh, lets go.” His horn glowed as the door swing open, then the glow dissapeard. Thunder Light lowered his head, waiting for her to go first.
She was mesmerized by his horn. “How does it work?”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Thunder Light shrugged. “I’m not exactly sure. I have’t read about that yet, sorry.”

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Thunder Light shrugged. “I’m not exactly sure. I have’t read about that yet, sorry.”
She blinked. “Well same here. I’m not exactly sure how my wings work, either.”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 11:14 PM
“Huh, I guess we’re both clueless.” He said.

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 11:53 PM
“Huh, I guess we’re both clueless.” He said.
“You said that unicorns live all over, right?” Squeaker looked at him. “So then, you can ask someone else how to use your horn.”

Tundra
January 18th, 2018, 11:57 PM
Thunder Light flicked his ears. “Huh, I guess your right.” He chuckled. “Maybe I should, shouldn’t I?”

Rivergold
January 19th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Thunder Light flicked his ears. “Huh, I guess your right.” He chuckled. “Maybe I should, shouldn’t I?”
She furrowed her brows. “So there are unicorns here, and there are at least a few regular ponies...” she stared questioningly into Thunder Light’s eyes. “Are there pegasus...es? si?” She shook her head. “Is there more than one Pegasus here?” She finally said, more forcefully than she’d intended.

Tundra
January 19th, 2018, 12:39 AM
He nodded. “Oh yes. There’s Storm Streak, he’s a pegasus. Shimmer Bright, a unicorn. Streamer, an earthpony. Ocean Light, another earthpony. Silver Dream, a pegasus. And, well, you get it.” The unicorn tilted his head as he finished.

Rivergold
January 19th, 2018, 01:02 AM
He nodded. “Oh yes. There’s Storm Streak, he’s a pegasus. Shimmer Bright, a unicorn. Streamer, an earthpony. Ocean Light, another earthpony. Silver Dream, a pegasus. And, well, you get it.” The unicorn tilted his head as he finished.
Her mouth made a little “o” shape. “I thought it was just you with a long name....”

Tundra
January 19th, 2018, 04:00 PM
He shook his head. “Oh no. A lot of pony’s have long names. Some have short too, like yours, just one word. If you’d like, you can call me Thunder for short.”

CreatureOfHabit
January 19th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Name: Mullberry
Sexuality: Pan Sexual
Looks, including cutie mark: A dark blue pony with curly black hair, and currently no cutie mark. He has gray eyes, and a band aid on his cheek.
talent: He can easily calm down those who are scared, and caring, and he wants to be a doctor
Personality: Very distant, shuts out those who want to get close to him. He can be a bit naive and clueless at times, but usually takes care of himself despite him being clumsy.
Crush/ Significant other: None currently.
Other: Vanilla (Also, his mother is Screw Loose, which is how he has a knack for caring for others. He visits her, but as of this, which I found on Parasprite, she is getting better.)
I liked her brief cameo in "Just for Sidekicks
Then Winona comes by, barking loudly, and the nurse turns to poor old Screw Loose as if she were barking again!

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 01:00 AM
He shook his head. “Oh no. A lot of pony’s have long names. Some have short too, like yours, just one word. If you’d like, you can call me Thunder for short.”
(Okay is his color orange or teal?)
“Okay, Thunder is easier,” she said, then smiled. “You can call me Squeak for short, everypony at home does.”

Tundra
January 20th, 2018, 03:33 AM
[Cyan, I just keep forgetting to add color]

Thunder nodded. “Alright, sounds good. From now on I’ll call you Squeak.”

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 01:11 PM
[Cyan, I just keep forgetting to add color]

Thunder nodded. “Alright, sounds good. From now on I’ll call you Squeak.”
She shook her head. “Okay, no. Nevermind. Scratch that. Don’t call me Squeak. Please.” She didn’t realize how weird her nickname sounded coming from someone she didn’t know. “Sorry,”

Tundra
January 20th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Thunder shrugged. “Kay, sorry.” He hooved the floor in embarrassment.

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Thunder shrugged. “Kay, sorry.” He hooved the floor in embarrassment.
“It’s....it’s ok...” she looked away awkwardly for a moment, then pointed out the door. “So, show me around?”

Tundra
January 20th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Thunder dipped his head. “Oh, yes.” He said simply, waiting for her to go.

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Thunder dipped his head. “Oh, yes.” He said simply, waiting for her to go.
Ste stepped outside, waiting for him to follow.

Tundra
January 20th, 2018, 11:27 PM
He trotted out and shut the door behind him. “Alright, follow me.” Thunder told her before trotting off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 20th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Form
Looks, including cutie mark: https://pre00.deviantart.net/f664/th/pre/f/2016/105/4/4/javien_portrait_v4_by_ebony_inke-d9z08m3.png
https://pre00.deviantart.net/3ebc/th/pre/f/2014/116/7/1/it_s_been_a_while_by_ebony_inke-d7g0owp.png
Personality: usually quiet, unsure of stuff and very shy, but surprisingly has a way with words. Somehow very smart and skilled in magic but just doesn’t remember how or why he’s like this. A singer when alone and a rather flirty kind guy once you get to know him
Stormstrike
Female
Bisexual
Pegasus
Strong and very protective over shadowheart why? Well she was ordered to protect him for some reason and somehow cares for the man like a brother so she won’t let some girl or guy take him as so easily. Playfully often seen as a male but is actually a girl with a strong voice and a playful handsome personality.
Open
@slientshade
Aww this looks fun! X3 just bumping this until it disappears

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 11:52 PM
He trotted out and shut the door behind him. “Alright, follow me.” Thunder told her before trotting off.
She trotted behind him. “I don’t see that many ponies here,” she murmured, looking around. She was used to packed marketplaces teeming withgoods and friends.

Tundra
January 21st, 2018, 11:51 AM
Thunder nodded. “Yeah, the town isn’t that big...” He glanced at the sky. “Here, I’ll show you where the shop is first, since its closest.”

Bracken12
January 21st, 2018, 01:24 PM
Name: Bat
(he is le BIO)
Cutie Mark: Bat wings
Look: Pure black pelt, with bat like wings, with blue eyes, hair that covers his left eye, white hair and tail. He also wears a white hoodie.
Type: Bat pony
Personality: Blunt, Rude , Stubborn , Jerk , Understanding , Evil if needed.
Dislikes: The light, bratty ponys, being alone , and annoying colts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

name: Mango Pie
( Bio i guess ._. )
Cutie Mark: Mango with whip cream on top.
Look: Light orange pelt, mix of orange, yellow, and white for hair and tail, she wears white and black stockings, pink eyes.
Type: Normal ground pony
Personality: Shy , kind , caring , silly , confused , scardy cat, worried.
Dislikes: The dark, being alone, being scared , animal abuse , spooky ponys.
Likes: Nice ponys, animals, the light, being near nice people.
Nice, first pat pony I've seen. You're in!

Bracken12
January 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM
Form
Stormstrike
Female
Bisexual
Pegasus
Open
@slientshade

( Sorry I didn't see this... You're in)

Bracken12
January 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM
Name: Mullberry
Sexuality: Pan Sexual
Looks, including cutie mark: A dark blue pony with curly black hair, and currently no cutie mark. He has gray eyes, and a band aid on his cheek.
talent: He can easily calm down those who are scared, and caring, and he wants to be a doctor
Personality: Very distant, shuts out those who want to get close to him. He can be a bit naive and clueless at times, but usually takes care of himself despite him being clumsy.
Crush/ Significant other: None currently.
Other: Vanilla (Also, his mother is Screw Loose, which is how he has a knack for caring for others. He visits her, but as of this, which I found on Parasprite, she is getting better.)
I liked her brief cameo in "Just for Sidekicks
Then Winona comes by, barking loudly, and the nurse turns to poor old Screw Loose as if she were barking again!
Cool, first pony under the age 14 you're in!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 01:43 PM
( Sorry I didn't see this... You're in)
It’s okay! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 01:59 PM
Shadowheart was walking quietly into town, He was wearing a clock to hid his face and body, he looks at Stormstrike who was wearing her armor and looked alert and forward, she looks at shadowheart and smiles a comforting smile which shadowheart tried to return a bit but he looks away getting even more nervous by the second.

Rivergold
January 21st, 2018, 04:20 PM
Thunder nodded. “Yeah, the town isn’t that big...” He glanced at the sky. “Here, I’ll show you where the shop is first, since its closest.”
Shadowheart was walking quietly into town, He was wearing a clock to hid his face and body, he looks at Stormstrike who was wearing her armor and looked alert and forward, she looks at shadowheart and smiles a comforting smile which shadowheart tried to return a bit but he looks away getting even more nervous by the second.
“Okay,” she said, still looking around. Her eyes fell on the two dark colored ponies. “Who’re they?” She asked, pointing.

Tundra
January 21st, 2018, 04:31 PM
Thunder looked at the ponies. “Uh... I’m not exactly sure, I don’t think I’ve ever talked to them or seen them.” The unicorn exhaled slowly, a bit nervous from these mysterious ponies.

Rivergold
January 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM
Thunder looked at the ponies. “Uh... I’m not exactly sure, I don’t think I’ve ever talked to them or seen them.” The unicorn exhaled slowly, a bit nervous from these mysterious ponies.
“Should we talk to them?” Squeaker asked.

Tundra
January 21st, 2018, 04:35 PM
He hesitated, still watching the ponies. “Uh... We could.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 05:47 PM
Stormstrike eventually sees the two and smiles while shadowheart immediately hides. Stormstrike begins to speak loudly “ hello! Y’all think you can help us we’re kinda lost?”

Rivergold
January 21st, 2018, 10:38 PM
He hesitated, still watching the ponies. “Uh... We could.”
Stormstrike eventually sees the two and smiles while shadowheart immediately hides. Stormstrike begins to speak loudly “ hello! Y’all think you can help us we’re kinda lost?”
Squeaker lifted a hoof in greeting. “I can’t help, but I think Thunder Light here can!” She called back. “C’mon, they’re friendly,” Squeaker said, nudging Thunder.

Tundra
January 21st, 2018, 11:10 PM
Thunder refused to move for a few moments, then he finally began walking over. "Uh, hello." He said. "W-where are you trying to go?"

Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 21st, 2018, 11:14 PM
Stormstrike smiles “ well we’re actually looking for some kind of .. how to say like a mage or someone skilled with magic. My friend here needs some help regaining some memories and he’s not exactly... normal”

Rivergold
January 23rd, 2018, 02:49 PM
Thunder refused to move for a few moments, then he finally began walking over. "Uh, hello." He said. "W-where are you trying to go?"

Sasukewolf (madness)
Stormstrike smiles “ well we’re actually looking for some kind of .. how to say like a mage or someone skilled with magic. My friend here needs some help regaining some memories and he’s not exactly... normal”
Squeaker looked at Thunder, not really wanting to volunteer him for something he couldn't do.

Tundra
January 23rd, 2018, 03:57 PM
Thunder glanced around. "Um... I haven't learned that yet... Sorry. Uh, maybe I can study and find you later?" He suggested.

CreatureOfHabit
January 23rd, 2018, 05:45 PM
Mullberry looked up from what he was doing, having heard the door open. Nurse Redheart came in, and softly spoke. "Ok Mullberry, that's the ten minute limit!" They were an amusing duo,
as both Mullberry and Screw Loose had looked up to see who was at the door.
Oddly enough, despite it's depressing tone, Mullberry wanted to stay longer. "Could.. I help you?", Mullberry asked, though he wasn't trying to come off as clingy, "E-Even if it's just to clean.." Nurse Redheart gave a soft smile,
as if this was was happened every day, and responded, "I'm sorry, but you're just a filly." "You can't just help without a job." She tried to lift his spirits by adding, "Besides, you already help us." "You're mom is always happy to have you visit." "Ok", Mullberry said reluctantly. Nurse Red exited, and his mom let out a yip, followed by "Take....Care" He smiled, bid her goodbye, and exited himself.

Bat`Pelt
January 23rd, 2018, 10:16 PM
Bat closed his eyes, and gave a small yawn. The male was bored out of his mind, his ears flicked as he sat up, spreading his torn wings. He leaped into the sky with ease, and flew into the sky. His eyes brightened slightly, he loved the stars, the way they would make even him stare in awe made him happy.

}{

Mango Pie planced another cake on the counter of her mother's shop. "Mum! Another done." She called, smiling warmly. "You can go now." He mother called from the room over, "Be careful! I heard people say they saw a Bat Pony by the dark forest." He mother added swiiftly. "Kay, see you later." Mango yelled, grabbing her purse and walking out the Cafe. The earth pony smiled as she walked into the park.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 24th, 2018, 12:08 AM
She nods “ umm .. sure! It’ll give this guy a chance to understand this place anyway know any good places? We’re new and I want this guy over here to open up a bit right shadowheart?” Shadowheart nods slowly “ ... yes..”

Rivergold
January 24th, 2018, 02:12 AM
Thunder glanced around. "Um... I haven't learned that yet... Sorry. Uh, maybe I can study and find you later?" He suggested.
She nods “ umm .. sure! It’ll give this guy a chance to understand this place anyway know any good places? We’re new and I want this guy over here to open up a bit right shadowheart?” Shadowheart nods slowly “ ... yes..”
Squeaker looked between them. “I’m really sorry that I can’t help you find someplace to stay. I only got in town today.” She looked suddenly at Thunder. “Hey, could they join our tour of the town, if it isn’t too much trouble?”

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Squeaker looked between them. “I’m really sorry that I can’t help you find someplace to stay. I only got in town today.” She looked suddenly at Thunder. “Hey, could they join our tour of the town, if it isn’t too much trouble?”

Bat flapped his wings quietly, almost hovering above the group of ponys. He raised a brow at Squeaker.

}{}{}{}{}{

Mango Pie smile faded as she spotted the Bat pony above the small group of ponys.

Tundra
January 24th, 2018, 02:25 AM
Thunder exhaled. “Yeah. They can come with us.”

Rivergold
January 24th, 2018, 02:25 AM
Bat flapped his wings quietly, almost hovering above the group of ponys. He raised a brow at Squeaker.

}{}{}{}{}{

Mango Pie smile faded as she spotted the Bat pony above the small group of ponys.
Oh dear muffins...)
Squeaker trailed off as her ears caught the sound of wings. A bat? She looked up, and let out a terrified screech, her wings flaring wide. (Her ability is animal understanding/mimicry) Still defensive, she reared up and flapped her wings menacingly as her screech became something that sounded something between a bird of prey and a klaxon.
(I actually make these noises)

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 02:27 AM
Oh dear muffins...)
Squeaker trailed off as her ears caught the sound of wings. A bat? She looked up, and let out a terrified screech, her wings flaring wide. (Her ability is animal understanding/mimicry) Still defensive, she reared up and flapped her wings menacingly as her screech became something that sounded something between a bird of prey and a klaxon.
(I actually make these noises)

Bat bit his bottom lip to keep himself from snickering, he lowered from the sky, landing with a thud. The bat pony curled his wings to the side with a smirk. "Eh? You don't like bats?" He asked, raising a brow with mockery.

Tundra
January 24th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Thunder eyed the batpony, he narrowed his eyes and shifted into a defensive pose. He was prepared to attack at any second if necessary.

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 02:43 AM
Thunder eyed the batpony, he narrowed his eyes and shifted into a defensive pose. He was prepared to attack at any second if necessary.

Bat turned his one eyed gaze toward Thunder, his left eye covered by white hair. "Hmm? Why am i the bad guy?" He snickered.

Rivergold
January 24th, 2018, 02:51 AM
Bat bit his bottom lip to keep himself from snickering, he lowered from the sky, landing with a thud. The bat pony curled his wings to the side with a smirk. "Eh? You don't like bats?" He asked, raising a brow with mockery.
(Sooooo zero reaction to a pony screeching like a bird of prey?)
She looked at him distrustfully. “More like I don’t like eavesdroppers.” She shifted. “Not to mention it’s disconcerting seeing a pony above the ground...”

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 02:55 AM
(Sooooo zero reaction to a pony screeching like a bird of prey?)
She looked at him distrustfully. “More like I don’t like eavesdroppers.” She shifted. “Not to mention it’s disconcerting seeing a pony above the ground...”

( bats squeak so.. he's used to it XD )

The bat pony chuckled. "Of course. Everyone thinks im up to no good, it was a bad idea to think they changed." He huffed, turning around and opening his wings. "Oh and, im not the only eavesdropper, get out from behind that tree!" He called, flapping his wings and disappearing in the way of the Dark Forest.

}{}{}{}{}{

Mango's face went red as she stepped from behind the tree. "Who in Celestia was that?!"

Tundra
January 24th, 2018, 02:56 AM
Thunder trembled a bit. “I never said that, its just that...” He glanced at Squeaker. “Its just that you look a bit... suspicious.”

Rivergold
January 24th, 2018, 03:05 AM
( bats squeak so.. he's used to it XD )

The bat pony chuckled. "Of course. Everyone thinks im up to no good, it was a bad idea to think they changed." He huffed, turning around and opening his wings. "Oh and, im not the only eavesdropper, get out from behind that tree!" He called, flapping his wings and disappearing in the way of the Dark Forest.

}{}{}{}{}{

Mango's face went red as she stepped from behind the tree. "Who in Celestia was that?!"(his mocking expression really didn’t help his case.)
Squeaker looked at the newcomer and frowned. “Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I thought the phrase here was about Equestria, not your Princess Celestia.
(Ok I gtg to bed. I need to wake up in 3 hours.)

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 03:08 AM
(his mocking expression really didn’t help his case.)
Squeaker looked at the newcomer and frowned. “Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I thought the phrase here was about Equestria, not your Princess Celestia.
(Ok I gtg to bed. I need to wake up in 3 hours.)

( Lol)

Mango tilted her head. "Hmmm?" The female was quite confused already.

( 4 hours for meh )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 24th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Thunder exhaled. “Yeah. They can come with us.”

She smiles “ thanks a lot! ....” she looks at the batpony almost glaring at the guy as Shadowheart begins to step forward a bit “ .... a batpony?” He asks softly as stormstrike spreads her dragon like wings covering Shadowheart “ my lord you know you can’t show yourself “

Rivergold
January 25th, 2018, 05:00 PM
She smiles “ thanks a lot! ....” she looks at the batpony almost glaring at the guy as Shadowheart begins to step forward a bit “ .... a batpony?” He asks softly as stormstrike spreads her dragon like wings covering Shadowheart “ my lord you know you can’t show yourself “
Squeaker smiled at them. “Don’t worry, he left. You don’t need to hide.” She frowned slightly, then moved closer. “Is he royalty of the batponies or something?” She asked in a low voice.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 25th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Squeaker smiled at them. “Don’t worry, he left. You don’t need to hide.” She frowned slightly, then moved closer. “Is he royalty of the batponies or something?” She asked in a low voice.
She shakes her head “ no he’s... something else however he’s not exactly... like y’all... how to say.. um he’s a pony just a .. different looking pony..”

Rivergold
January 26th, 2018, 12:19 PM
She shakes her head “ no he’s... something else however he’s not exactly... like y’all... how to say.. um he’s a pony just a .. different looking pony..”
"How so?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 26th, 2018, 01:36 PM
"How so?"
She looks at Shadowheart a bit than at her “... just go easy on him about it okay?”

Rivergold
January 28th, 2018, 01:34 PM
She looks at Shadowheart a bit than at her “... just go easy on him about it okay?”
She shrugged. “Hey, anything’s gonna look weird to me. I’m the only...” she had to think of the word “Pegasus at home, and he’s” she pointed at Thunder “is the first unicorn I ever met, which was ten minutes ago.”

Rivergold
February 4th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Bat`Pelt Broken Madness Flameleaf bump?)

Tundra
February 4th, 2018, 04:15 PM
I didn't know you posted
~°~
Thunder smiled.
"Y-Yup..."

Rivergold
February 5th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I didn't know you posted
~°~
Thunder smiled.
"Y-Yup..."
It's ok!)
She smiled at Thunder.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Am I to late to join?

Bat`Pelt
February 10th, 2018, 11:13 PM
It's ok!)
She smiled at Thunder.
( i was grounded ;-; )

Mango Pie blinked in confusion.

CinnamonCookie
February 11th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Name: Electric Note
Looks, including cutie mark: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=5199
talent: She can make lightning play music, and she can fix any musical stuff.
Personality: She acts suck-up and cool, like she doesn't care what others think. And that's true, most of the time. But she feels lonely and that only shows when shes either alone or with someone she trusts. All she needs is some friends~.
Crush/ Significant other: crush. Shadowheart if thats ok
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Other: Im gonna eat Vanilla cupcakes.
Silentshade

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 03:21 PM
( i was grounded ;-; )

Mango Pie blinked in confusion.
(If Flameleaf quit this, I’m gonna be sad. Then I’m gonna ship Squeaker and Bat.)

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 04:12 PM
Thunder looked at the ground. [I]What should I say...?

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Thunder looked at the ground. [I]What should I say...?
“Oh, did I say something wrong?” She took a step closer to him.

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Thunder looked at her. “No, your fine.”

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Thunder looked at her. “No, your fine.”
“Sorry,” she said.

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Thunder looked at her. “No need to be sorry, its alright...”

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Thunder looked at her. “No need to be sorry, its alright...”
“Sor—“ she shut her mouth and looked down.

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Thunder pricked his ears. “Hm?”

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Thunder pricked his ears. “Hm?”
“I was trying not to apologize again, sorry,”

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 10:22 PM
“Oh.” He said simply.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:42 PM
“Oh.” He said simply.
“Sorry,” she said again.

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Thunder looked at her again. “What for?”

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Thunder looked at her again. “What for?”
Her ears drooped. “Apologizing....”

Tundra
February 12th, 2018, 02:05 AM
Thunder looked at her with sympathy in in eyes. "Aw, that's okay. No need to apologize."

Bat`Pelt
February 17th, 2018, 12:33 PM
(If Flameleaf quit this, I’m gonna be sad. Then I’m gonna ship Squeaker and Bat.)
XD bat would be like, "WHERE IS ALEAO! I NEED ALEAO! HELPPPPPP!" )

Bat`Pelt
February 17th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Her ears drooped. “Apologizing....”

( btw i need to make Aleao's bio. )

Name: Aleao
Race: Royal Glavor
Age: 258 ( In their years, 5. and thats alot for glavors.)
Looks: Her scales are a light pink, her eyes are baby blue, and her wings are pure white.
Items: Her collar is a leather strip, (leather is purple.) and the bell is white.
personality:Silly, sassy, blunt, understanding, confused, and extreamly scary when her claws are out.
Family: Her father is King Grim, her mother is Queen Arial, and her brother (only living) is Prince Akron.

Yes, the Glavors are my own speices :^; i cant spell when im sleepy

Rivergold
February 20th, 2018, 09:32 AM
( btw i need to make Aleao's bio. )

Name: Aleao
Race: Royal Glavor
Age: 258 ( In their years, 5. and thats alot for glavors.)
Looks: Her scales are a light pink, her eyes are baby blue, and her wings are pure white.
Items: Her collar is a leather strip, (leather is purple.) and the bell is white.
personality:Silly, sassy, blunt, understanding, confused, and extreamly scary when her claws are out.
Family: Her father is King Grim, her mother is Queen Arial, and her brother (only living) is Prince Akron.

Yes, the Glavors are my own speices :^; i cant spell when im sleepy
wat is a Glavor, exactly?)

Bat`Pelt
February 24th, 2018, 12:33 AM
wat is a Glavor, exactly?)

Kinda like griffens. :/ Hard to explain )

Rivergold
February 24th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Kinda like griffens. :/ Hard to explain )
(bird horse, bird cat, bird snake, bird dog?
Dragon bird?)