PDA

View Full Version : Aphmau Roleplay: Shippings galore!

Pages : [1] 2

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 08:01 AM
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE A CERTAIN CHARACTER!

Do you like Aphmau? Have you always wanted to RP as an Aphmau character? Well you're in luck now that this thread has been made! You can pick any character to play as, but beware there might be shippings!

If you wanna join ze rp, shoot me a PM and pick a male and female character you want to play as! And be sure to tell me what ships you're comfortable with when it comes to that character. I will list them with characters who are taken so people can know your preferences ^^

For example...
With Katelyn I'm comfortable with Kate~Chan, Katelance, Kateicole and Katemau.
With Laurance I'm comfortable with Vylance, Garrance, Katelance and Laurmau.

If you wanted you could list ships you dislike a.k.a ones your character(s) would be disgusted with roleplaying, and the one they prefer with another person.

For example...
Katelyn is uncomfortable with Travlyn. She would prefer Zanvis.
Laurance is EXTREMELY uncomfortable with any Garroth ships other than Garrance. These include Garenza, Glaze, Zarroth, Garmau, etc. He would prefer Garrance and Blaniel.

Now note, just because we may dislike ships, doesn't mean you can't roleplay them. If you like a ship and you want to roleplay it, and another person is comfortable with, then that's cool with me. Just note, say for example since I'm playing Katelyn and Laurance, you roleplay a different ship that involves the one person they care for most. (For Katelyn, Nicole. For Laurance, Garroth) They might be walking around and see the ship happening and get heartbroken, so do be careful. If you want to make some characters be in a polyamorous relationship too, that's cool too! I'm fine with 3 people ships too, considering I can imagine Garroth, Dante and Laurance all being something >w<

I won't add all the characters since I don't know all of them and there's a LOT of characters, but just keep in mind this is an AU rp that takes place on Mystreet after Starlight. So yes Aphmau is a werewolf, Aaron shows his ears and tail, Garroth is a werewolf, Blaze and them exist, etc. The only things that aren't canon in this universe are certain pairings. Zane~Chan didn't happen, Travlyn didn't happen, Aarmau is the only one that has an exception because they're engaged.

CHARACTERS LIST:

Aphmau (Taken by cute skeleton) Uncomfortable with most ships.
Aaron (Taken by Blueberry) Uncomfortable with most ships,
Laurance (Taken by Floof the Temmie Flakes) Comfortable with Garrance, Vylance, Katelance and Laurmau. Disgusted with any Garroth ships except for Garrance. Has a HUGE crush on Garroth.
Katelyn (Taken by Floof the Temmie Flakes) Comfortable with Kate~Chan, Katemau, Katelance, and Kateicole. Disgusted with Travlyn. Has a crush on Laurance and a HUGE crush on Nicole.
Zane (Taken by Blueberry) Comfortable with any ships. Most comfortable with Zane~Chan.
Garroth (Taken by Seraphon) Comfortable with Garmau. Uncomfortable with most other ships. OBLIVIOUS ALERT!: Doesn't realize Laurance likes him.
Vylad (OPEN!)
Kawaii~Chan (Taken by The Fallen Queen) Comfortable with any ships.
Nicole (Taken by Seraphon) Comfortable with Kateicole. Disgusted with other ships.
Travis (Taken by cute skeleton) Comfortable with any ships.
Blaze (Taken by The Fallen Queen) Comfortable with any ships.
Daniel (Taken by Twilight01) Comfortable with any ships.
All other characters are Open just PM me if you wanna play one I didn't list!

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 09:05 AM
Bump! Roleplay will start when we get some more people ^^

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 09:09 AM
Ok! XD

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 09:37 AM
I think we're gonna start when we get a Nicole and a Garroth cuz i need ships for my babbus that im playing xDD

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Okay screw it we're gonna start the rp now xDD Let's say everyone so far decided to all come hang out in the park since everyone else came back from Starlight like a couple days ago and still needed to get used to being back and stuff. And we all can gossip about crushes and stuff xDDD

If u guys want you can send me PMs of who the crushes of your character are depending on the shipping you enjoy most with them.

(AFTER THIS POST THE RP HAS STARTED! I'll figure out how to start shut up xD)

Raven hollow Ravenfang

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 10:00 AM
Katelyn sighed, walking into the park. She looked around a little almost disappointing. She hadn't seen Nicole for a while since they'd got back from Starlight and she was getting worried. She shook her head and went to sit on a bench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance looked up a bit seeing Katelyn walk into the park. He recrossed his arms, looking away from her and up at the sky. He narrowed his eyes, trying to imagine patterns in the streams of clouds he could see.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Zane looked at aphmau felling bad that he couldn’t help her feel more comfortable about talking to him about her problems, but she was a warewolf now. So he couldn’t figure out some of her problems.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Aaron felt that he was never going to get used to being home. He still felt awkward haveing his ears and tail out.

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Katelyn sighed, putting her hands in her pockets and adjusting herself. She pulled her phone out, scrolling through it a little and trying to find someone she could talk to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Laurance stayed quiet and looked around the park. Surely there was something he could do, he just wasn't sure what that could be.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Zane decided to try talking to someone else for a change. He walked over to Laurance. “U-um hi. So... what now?”

Aaron walked over to Katelyn. “Hi I’m so sorry about all this trouble. It will be difficult to readjust won’t it?”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Zane decided to try talking to someone else for a change. He walked over to Laurance. “U-um hi. So... what now?”

Aaron walked over to Katelyn. “Hi I’m so sorry about all this trouble. It will be difficult to readjust won’t it?”

Katelyn looked up to Aaron and sighed. "Yeah... things are gonna be pretty difficult for a while. I mean..." She shook her head. "It's still hard to really get a grip on all that happened..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance sighed. "I... honestly don't know..." He put one hand to his head and held it a little.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Zane didn’t know what else to say so he just sat on the ground

“Yeah I’m still getting used to my ears and tail being out around other people”
Aaron said quietly. “I can’t get over how some people look at me.”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Zane didn’t know what else to say so he just sat on the ground

“Yeah I’m still getting used to my ears and tail being out around other people”
Aaron said quietly. “I can’t get over how some people look at me.”

"Well, it's gonna take some time to get used to it, Aaron..." Katelyn sighed. "I know it's weird for now, but, things will change."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance looked over to Zane for a moment, then turned away, crossed his arms more, and stayed silent.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:13 PM
Zane got up and walked over to Aaron and Katelyn.

Aaron saw Zane walking twords him and Katelyn.

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Zane got up and walked over to Aaron and Katelyn.

Aaron saw Zane walking twords him and Katelyn.

Katelyn looked up a bit, seeing Zane walk over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance sighed and got up, and started walking out of the park.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 06:37 PM
“Hey Aaron.” Zane said. “How you doing with the whole ears and tale thing?”

“I’m doing fine with them.” Aaron replied sharply. More softly he added “but some people that I knew before... they still give me odd looks.”

wolfie
January 15th, 2018, 07:58 PM
(I really don't how to join in..)

Kawaii~Chan awoke, yawning. Her alarm had went off long ago but she had clicked snored. She was slowly regretting it.

Blaze was bouncing a ball, focusing all his attention on the red shiny ball. After all what happened, it was nice to have just have some fun.

Blueberry
January 16th, 2018, 07:49 AM
Zane decided to go over to kawii~Chan’s house. He stars to walk over to her house.

Arron wakes up and walks to the kitchen to make breakfast.

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 11:40 AM
(( hey if you guys don't know how to join when stuff's going on just do whatever really. Whoever you play could walk in on the area where stuff is happening or you can self roleplay with your other character if you play one, and wait for other people to bump into you ^^ Ravenfang Raven hollow Spiral Whirl Boba Fett ))

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Katelyn headed off, bored out of her mind. She pulled her phone back out, plugging in her headphones and slipping them on, and turning the volume up a little loud. Not like she wasn't used to really loud music, but it could be heard a little outside the headphones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance headed back home, not being able to think of anything else to do while he was out.

wolfie
January 16th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Kawaii~Chan quickly got up, staggering a little before regaining her balance. She quickly ran a brush through her pink hair.

Blaze growled when the ball bounce into a bush, "Hey! Get back here!" He yelped.

cute skeleton
January 16th, 2018, 06:58 PM
(( hey if you guys don't know how to join when stuff's going on just do whatever really. Whoever you play could walk in on the area where stuff is happening or you can self roleplay with your other character if you play one, and wait for other people to bump into you ^^ Ravenfang Raven hollow Spiral Whirl Boba Fett ))

(i didnt even realize this began, sorry about that)

travis continued to brush his teeth looking to mirror with messy hair sticking up.

(open)

aphmau turned over asleep.

(i had no idea what to do for her, but open anyway)

Seraphon
January 16th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Katelyn headed off, bored out of her mind. She pulled her phone back out, plugging in her headphones and slipping them on, and turning the volume up a little loud. Not like she wasn't used to really loud music, but it could be heard a little outside the headphones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance headed back home, not being able to think of anything else to do while he was out.
Nicole strolled into the park, staring intently at her phone watching aphmau. She felt around for a bench and sat down, too intent on what she was doing, digitally, to care where she sat.

---

Garroth was leaving the house to take a stroll when he saw Laurance, looking a little bored,"oh! hey Laurance!" He called, waving.

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Nicole strolled into the park, staring intently at her phone watching aphmau. She felt around for a bench and sat down, too intent on what she was doing, digitally, to care where she sat.

---

Garroth was leaving the house to take a stroll when he saw Laurance, looking a little bored,"oh! hey Laurance!" He called, waving.

Laurance looked up, and felt his face turn a little red seeing Garroth. "H-hey!" He smiled, trying to hide the blush on his face as he walked over to the blonde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn looked up a bit, and looked around as she walked. She passed by the park and saw Nicole and narrowed her eyes a little.

Seraphon
January 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Laurance looked up, and felt his face turn a little red seeing Garroth. "H-hey!" He smiled, trying to hide the blush on his face as he walked over to the blonde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn looked up a bit, and looked around as she walked. She passed by the park and saw Nicole and narrowed her eyes a little.
Garroth walked towards Laurance,"what are you doing today? I wanted to do a," his eyes lit up,"Mall Day!!!!" Garroth absolutely loved mall days. Even though he probably didn't know what the word 'absolutely' meant...

---

Nicole was stil too intent on her phone to worry about anything.

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Garroth walked towards Laurance,"what are you doing today? I wanted to do a," his eyes lit up,"Mall Day!!!!" Garroth absolutely loved mall days. Even though he probably didn't know what the word 'absolutely' meant...

---

Nicole was stil too intent on her phone to worry about anything.

Laurance chuckled. "You always wanna do that... But, eh, I'm not really doing much..." He scratched the back of his head a bit, and looked away. "I mean, we could, uh, go do that if you want. I mean, I got nothing better to do..."

Katelyn rolled her eyes and headed to the bench. She stood behind it and smirked, and poked the other girl lightly on the cheek.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 07:59 AM
Zane walked to kawii~Chan’s door and knocked casually.

Aaron is still cooking.

wolfie
January 17th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Zane walked to kawii~Chan’s door and knocked casually.

Aaron is still cooking.

(Wait, does Kawaii~Chan still talk in third person? I forgot.)

Kawaii~Chan lifted her head, confused on why their was knocking. As she put on clothes that weren't PJs, she opened the door to see Zane. "Hey, Zane~Kun!"

Blaze lean down, trying to grab the shiny red ball that had bounce into the bush.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 08:39 AM
“Oh hi kawii~Chan! How did you sleep?” He asked awkwardly. DANG IT THAT SOUNDS SO AWKWARD! Zane thought blushing.

Aaron is STILL cooking.

Seraphon
January 17th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Laurance chuckled. "You always wanna do that... But, eh, I'm not really doing much..." He scratched the back of his head a bit, and looked away. "I mean, we could, uh, go do that if you want. I mean, I got nothing better to do..."

Katelyn rolled her eyes and headed to the bench. She stood behind it and smirked, and poked the other girl lightly on the cheek.
Garroth's eyes lit up even more,"r-really!? You would do... MALL DAY with me!" Then he squealed quietly.

---

Nicole jumped and glared at the person behind her,"hey! I-" but then she stopped when she realized it was Katelyn,"aaarrgh! Katelyn!" She giggled.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 02:40 PM
(i didnt even realize this began, sorry about that)

travis continued to brush his teeth looking to mirror with messy hair sticking up.

(open)

aphmau turned over asleep.

(i had no idea what to do for her, but open anyway)

Aaron finishes breakfast and goes upstairs to wake up aphmau.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 05:13 PM
(What is breakfast you might ask... well the only thing not spoiled is well cereal... XD)

TrackdNTraild
January 17th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Garroth's eyes lit up even more,"r-really!? You would do... MALL DAY with me!" Then he squealed quietly.

---

Nicole jumped and glared at the person behind her,"hey! I-" but then she stopped when she realized it was Katelyn,"aaarrgh! Katelyn!" She giggled.

Katelyn giggled. "Aww, sorry was I interrupting your video, Nici?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Laurance blushed more, but still tried to hide it. "Y-yeah!" He then mumbled to himself. "I mean, why would not want to do something with you...?"

Seraphon
January 18th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Katelyn giggled. "Aww, sorry was I interrupting your video, Nici?"

Laurance blushed more, but still tried to hide it. "Y-yeah!" He then mumbled to himself. "I mean, why would not want to do something with you...?"
Garroth squealed in delight,"when!?"

---

Nicole smiled,"maybeeeeee," she glanced at her phone and then turned it off,"what have you been doing, I haven't seen you in forever!?"

TrackdNTraild
January 18th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Garroth squealed in delight,"when!?"

---

Nicole smiled,"maybeeeeee," she glanced at her phone and then turned it off,"what have you been doing, I haven't seen you in forever!?"

Katelyn giggled. "Not much really. Just runnin around looking for stuff to do. Not much has been happening since Starlight though..." She looked down, the smile falling from her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance chuckled, feeling his heart beat a little faster suddenly. "W-whenever, I guess... heh..."

Seraphon
January 18th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Katelyn giggled. "Not much really. Just runnin around looking for stuff to do. Not much has been happening since Starlight though..." She looked down, the smile falling from her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance chuckled, feeling his heart beat a little faster suddenly. "W-whenever, I guess... heh..."
Garroth smiled,"h-how about... Right now...?" He asked hopefully.

---

Nicole stood up,"wait, wait, wait. You mean to tell me that you went to Starlight!? Without me!?" Nicole acted hurt.

Seraphon
January 19th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Bump

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Lol I’m still waiting for people to reply to my one.)

Seraphon
January 19th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Imstill waiting for Floof XD)

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Lol we are both waiting! Hey I gotta question for ya... do you like undertale?

Seraphon
January 19th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Spiral has replied to you if you haven't realized X3

YUUSS! I love undertale! SANS IS BAE!!

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 11:38 AM
I need plushie to. And I have made an undertale rp if you want to join.

TrackdNTraild
January 19th, 2018, 04:13 PM
(( Guys please use OOC speech if you're gonna talk out of rp. Boba Fett Ravenfang ))

TrackdNTraild
January 19th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Garroth smiled,"h-how about... Right now...?" He asked hopefully.

---

Nicole stood up,"wait, wait, wait. You mean to tell me that you went to Starlight!? Without me!?" Nicole acted hurt.

Laurance blushed more. "O-oh. Umm... s-sure!" He smiled more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Katelyn pouted. "Aww, I'm sorry, did my girl wanna come with?" She chuckled and patted Nicole's head. "I'm sorry, it must've slipped my mind when Aphmau was literally dragging me away to go there."

Seraphon
January 19th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Laurance blushed more. "O-oh. Umm... s-sure!" He smiled more.

Katelyn pouted. "Aww, I'm sorry, did my girl wanna come with?" She chuckled and patted Nicole's head. "I'm sorry, it must've slipped my mind when Aphmau was literally dragging me away to go there."
Garroth paused,"so who's driving?"

---

Nicole giggled,"it's ok," she grinned.

TrackdNTraild
January 20th, 2018, 07:59 AM
Garroth paused,"so who's driving?"

---

Nicole giggled,"it's ok," she grinned.

Katelyn smiled, her eyes going soft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Laurance chuckled and crossed his arms. "You know the answer to that."

Seraphon
January 20th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Katelyn smiled, her eyes going soft.

Laurance chuckled and crossed his arms. "You know the answer to that."
Garroth looked confused,"I-I do?"

---

Nicole grinned,"What?"

TrackdNTraild
January 20th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Garroth looked confused,"I-I do?"

---

Nicole grinned,"What?"

Laurance rolled his eyes. "You know I always drive whenever we go somewhere." He poked Garroth's nose lightly and chuckled.

"I dunno." Katelyn shrugged.

Seraphon
January 20th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Laurance rolled his eyes. "You know I always drive whenever we go somewhere." He poked Garroth's nose lightly and chuckled.

"I dunno." Katelyn shrugged.
Garroth looked down,"oh, yeah," he said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

---

"Well... You wanna go on a girl's night out for a reuninion?" She smiled.

TrackdNTraild
January 21st, 2018, 09:06 AM
Garroth looked down,"oh, yeah," he said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

---

"Well... You wanna go on a girl's night out for a reuninion?" She smiled.

Laurance rolled his eyes and moved over to stand by him. He put his arm gently around the blonde and pulled him close. "Hey, don't be embarrassed about it. I mean, it has been a while since we've drove around together. You know, since the whole Starlight thing everyone's been texting me about..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Heck yeah I do!" Katelyn did a small happy hop. "Why would I ever say no to that?"

Seraphon
January 21st, 2018, 09:15 AM
Laurance rolled his eyes and moved over to stand by him. He put his arm gently around the blonde and pulled him close. "Hey, don't be embarrassed about it. I mean, it has been a while since we've drove around together. You know, since the whole Starlight thing everyone's been texting me about..."

"Heck yeah I do!" Katelyn did a small happy hop. "Why would I ever say no to that?"
Garroth smiled,"I-I know," he said as he started for the car.

---

"Ok, where? Mall? Restaurant?" Nicole counted off the possibilities on her fingers.

TrackdNTraild
January 21st, 2018, 03:51 PM
Garroth smiled,"I-I know," he said as he started for the car.

---

"Ok, where? Mall? Restaurant?" Nicole counted off the possibilities on her fingers.

Laurance chuckled and followed close behind him, humming quietly.

"Woah woah, slow down, honey," Katelyn chuckled. "You'll see when we get there."

Seraphon
January 21st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Laurance chuckled and followed close behind him, humming quietly.

"Woah woah, slow down, honey," Katelyn chuckled. "You'll see when we get there."
Garroth got in the passengers seat, eagerly waiting for mall day.

---

"So, I take it you're driving?" Nicole put her hand on her hip and smiled.

wolfie
January 21st, 2018, 04:08 PM
“Oh hi kawii~Chan! How did you sleep?” He asked awkwardly. DANG IT THAT SOUNDS SO AWKWARD! Zane thought blushing.
(I'm so sorry, I didn't even know you quoted my post!)

Aaron is STILL cooking.

"Pretty Good, I slept in again. " She whined a little before chuckling at his blush.

TrackdNTraild
January 21st, 2018, 06:09 PM
Garroth got in the passengers seat, eagerly waiting for mall day.

---

"So, I take it you're driving?" Nicole put her hand on her hip and smiled.

Laurance hopped in the driver's seat and sighed, slipping his seatbelt on.

Katelyn nodded. "Yep." She put her fists on her hips and smirked a bit. "Unless you wanna."

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 07:07 PM
"Pretty Good, I slept in again. " She whined a little before chuckling at his blush.
“I was wondering i-if...” Zane’s face grew even hotter. “If you would like to w-watch some my little horsees?” Zane knew he was blushing but she didn’t have to laugh at him.

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM
Got to go to sleep. Won’t post till morning.

Seraphon
January 21st, 2018, 08:44 PM
Laurance hopped in the driver's seat and sighed, slipping his seatbelt on.

Katelyn nodded. "Yep." She put her fists on her hips and smirked a bit. "Unless you wanna."
Garroth suppressed a giggle as they started to drive to the mall.

---

Nicole shook her head,"Nah I'm good." She smiled.

wolfie
January 22nd, 2018, 12:23 PM
“I was wondering i-if...” Zane’s face grew even hotter. “If you would like to w-watch some my little horsees?” Zane knew he was blushing but she didn’t have to laugh at him.

Kawaii~Chan jump up and down, "I would love to Zane~kun!" She didn't exactly know much about the show but she heard it was pretty good.

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 12:35 PM
“Thank you!” Zane said exited “it’s my favorite show!” He blurted out oh no! She is going to think I’m so weird! he thought about just running out of the doorway. No. I like her a lot. I won’t mess this up. he thought blushing.

TrackdNTraild
January 22nd, 2018, 02:20 PM
Garroth suppressed a giggle as they started to drive to the mall.

---

Nicole shook her head,"Nah I'm good." She smiled.

"Kinda figured," Katelyn chuckled. "Well, let's go then. Don't keep me waitin' honey." She turned and began walking off.

Laurance sighed, looking around and thinking as he drove them off.

Seraphon
January 22nd, 2018, 05:33 PM
"Kinda figured," Katelyn chuckled. "Well, let's go then. Don't keep me waitin' honey." She turned and began walking off.

Laurance sighed, looking around and thinking as he drove them off.
Garroth was bouncing in his seat, biting his bottom lip.

---

"Ok, ok!" Nicole followed Katelyn.

TrackdNTraild
January 23rd, 2018, 09:53 AM
Garroth was bouncing in his seat, biting his bottom lip.

---

"Ok, ok!" Nicole followed Katelyn.

Katelyn laughed and kept walking, putting her hands in her pockets.

Laurance looked over at Garroth for a moment. He smiled and blushed. C-Can he ever stop being adorable? He thought, his face turning more red. He shook his head, looking back at the road and trying to focus.

wolfie
January 23rd, 2018, 10:17 AM
“Thank you!” Zane said exited “it’s my favorite show!” He blurted out oh no! She is going to think I’m so weird! he thought about just running out of the doorway. No. I like her a lot. I won’t mess this up. he thought blushing.

Kawaii~Chan blinked, surprised. It was his favorite show? She would have never guess, really. Then again everyone had their own little serecets. "Awesome, to be honest I thought it would be something stereo-typical... heh, you prove me wrong. "

Seraphon
January 23rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Katelyn laughed and kept walking, putting her hands in her pockets.

Laurance looked over at Garroth for a moment. He smiled and blushed. C-Can he ever stop being adorable? He thought, his face turning more red. He shook his head, looking back at the road and trying to focus.
Garroth thought he wouldn't be able to contain himself, but to his relief they were almost there.

---

Nicole followed and poked Katelyn, whispering,"where are we going," she grinned.

Blueberry
January 23rd, 2018, 04:40 PM
Kawaii~Chan blinked, surprised. It was his favorite show? She would have never guess, really. Then again everyone had their own little serecets. "Awesome, to be honest I thought it would be something stereo-typical... heh, you prove me wrong. "
“Ha ha. I’m glad you don’t think I’m weird for liking it.” Zane said smiling. “I like proving to people that just because you look a certain way that doesn’t mean that you have to be typical.”

wolfie
January 23rd, 2018, 08:18 PM
“Ha ha. I’m glad you don’t think I’m weird for liking it.” Zane said smiling. “I like proving to people that just because you look a certain way that doesn’t mean that you have to be typical.”

"Of course not, why would I? Your one of my best friends!" Kawaii~Chan said, her tail flickering. "Really? That's great. " Kawaii~Chan was kind of typical but she did have her serecets, after all everyone does.

TrackdNTraild
January 23rd, 2018, 09:07 PM
Garroth thought he wouldn't be able to contain himself, but to his relief they were almost there.

---

Nicole followed and poked Katelyn, whispering,"where are we going," she grinned.

Katelyn jumped a bit from Nicole poking her, and she pouted a bit. "You'll see when we get there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance shook his head, trying to change his thoughts.

Bat`Pelt
January 23rd, 2018, 10:19 PM
HEHEHE! I FOUND BEST GROUP! Anyway, *cough cough* Can i play as my Oc? I dont see any chars i can do that arent taken... ;^; )

Seraphon
January 24th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Katelyn jumped a bit from Nicole poking her, and she pouted a bit. "You'll see when we get there."

Laurance shook his head, trying to change his thoughts.
Garroth was still excited and they were still almost there.

---

Nicole smiled,"fiiiine."

Seraphon
January 24th, 2018, 01:50 PM
HEHEHE! I FOUND BEST GROUP! Anyway, *cough cough* Can i play as my Oc? I dont see any chars i can do that arent taken... ;^; )
Vylad and Daniel are open if you want them :3)

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Vylad and Daniel are open if you want them :3)

._. i don't know how to play as them, i'd most likely mess the roleplay up by doing stuff their normal chars wouldn't do... )

Seraphon
January 24th, 2018, 03:33 PM
._. i don't know how to play as them, i'd most likely mess the roleplay up by doing stuff their normal chars wouldn't do... )
Vylad is calm and spiritual and Daniel is innocent and kind. Does that help?)

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Vylad is calm and spiritual and Daniel is innocent and kind. Does that help?)

Ye, ill be dem. XD )

Seraphon
January 24th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Ye, ill be dem. XD )
Ok! Floof the Temmie Flakes will accept it! X3 I think)

Bat`Pelt
January 24th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Ok! Floof the Temmie Flakes will accept it! X3 I think)

oskay XD )

TrackdNTraild
January 24th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Garroth was still excited and they were still almost there.

---

Nicole smiled,"fiiiine."

Laurance looked up and sighed, pulling into the parking lot. He quickly parked and stopped the car. He stayed quiet for a little, thinking over a few things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Katelyn chuckled and kept walking, her shoes clicking on the sidewalk.

Blueberry
January 25th, 2018, 08:34 AM
"Of course not, why would I? Your one of my best friends!" Kawaii~Chan said, her tail flickering. "Really? That's great. " Kawaii~Chan was kind of typical but she did have her serecets, after all everyone does.

“Well, I’m glad that I mean that much to you...” Zane was a little disappointed about Kawii~Chan only thinking of him as a friend. “Um but first,” he chuckled “can I please come in?” Zane asked smiling.

Seraphon
January 25th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Laurance looked up and sighed, pulling into the parking lot. He quickly parked and stopped the car. He stayed quiet for a little, thinking over a few things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Katelyn chuckled and kept walking, her shoes clicking on the sidewalk.
Garroth almost couldn't contain himself, waiting for Laurance to say that he was ready.

---

Nicole followed, she could see both of they're (cars or houses? Idk if they drove of walked?) from here.

wolfie
January 25th, 2018, 07:07 PM
“Well, I’m glad that I mean that much to you...” Zane was a little disappointed about Kawii~Chan only thinking of him as a friend. “Um but first,” he chuckled “can I please come in?” Zane asked smiling.

Kawaii~Chan blinked realized that she haven't let him in yet. She scratch the back of her neck, nodding. "Yeah, heh." She opened the door wider to let him in. She stepped back, as she looked around her house. Her cheeks were a bit pink due to it being messy. It was kind of embarrassing, y'know?

TrackdNTraild
January 25th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Garroth almost couldn't contain himself, waiting for Laurance to say that he was ready.

---

Nicole followed, she could see both of they're (cars or houses? Idk if they drove of walked?) from here.

Laurance looked over at Garroth and smirked a little. "You gonna be okay there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

(they probably walked xDD and yis houses. also you used the wrong form of they're/there/their owo it's their)

Katelyn looked up a bit. She smiled and her hips swayed as she walked.

Blueberry
January 26th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Kawaii~Chan blinked realized that she haven't let him in yet. She scratch the back of her neck, nodding. "Yeah, heh." She opened the door wider to let him in. She stepped back, as she looked around her house. Her cheeks were a bit pink due to it being messy. It was kind of embarrassing, y'know?

Seeing that kawii~Chan’s cheeks were pink with embarrassment at the mess. Zane said. “You know, Garroth makes such a mess in our house that I gave up trying to clean it. Even after Garroth got me a little pink cleaning apron I refused to clean the house anymore. Once he gets sick of it HE will start to clean it!”

Seraphon
January 26th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Laurance looked over at Garroth and smirked a little. "You gonna be okay there?"

(they probably walked xDD and yis houses. also you used the wrong form of they're/there/their owo it's their)

Katelyn looked up a bit. She smiled and her hips swayed as she walked.
Garroth nodded.

---

Nicole could still see them.

(Ok X3 whoops XD)

TrackdNTraild
January 26th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Garroth nodded.

---

Nicole could still see them.

(Ok X3 whoops XD)

Laurance rolled his eyes and put his hand on Garroth's chest. "You sure? Cause it seems like your heart's gonna pop outta your chest soon." He giggled, his cheeks turning a little pink.

Katelyn stopped in front of her house and sighed, thinking for a moment.

Seraphon
January 26th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Laurance rolled his eyes and put his hand on Garroth's chest. "You sure? Cause it seems like your heart's gonna pop outta your chest soon." He giggled, his cheeks turning a little pink.

Katelyn stopped in front of her house and sighed, thinking for a moment.
Garroth tried to calm down,"it might!" He laughed.

---

Nicole smirked. She decided she was going to try to annoy her,"where are we going?" She whispered again.

TrackdNTraild
January 26th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Garroth tried to calm down,"it might!" He laughed.

---

Nicole smirked. She decided she was going to try to annoy her,"where are we going?" She whispered again.

Laurance smiled, and his face turned a little more red. He didn't want to move his hand, and he tensed up a little as he held it there.

Katelyn turned around and patted Nicole's head. "Ask me again, and we aint gonna go." She smiled sarcastically.

wolfie
January 26th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Seeing that kawii~Chan’s cheeks were pink with embarrassment at the mess. Zane said. “You know, Garroth makes such a mess in our house that I gave up trying to clean it. Even after Garroth got me a little pink cleaning apron I refused to clean the house anymore. Once he gets sick of it HE will start to clean it!”

"Hey, what is so wrong with a little pink apron?" Kawaii~Chan joked, shaking her head gently in laughter. She felt a bit better. "Garroth~Kun is messy, isn't he?" She knew once she got sick of a dirty house she would slowly clean it. Seriously, she hated doing it but sometimes it got too bad.

Blueberry
January 26th, 2018, 07:15 PM
"Hey, what is so wrong with a little pink apron?" Kawaii~Chan joked, shaking her head gently in laughter. She felt a bit better. "Garroth~Kun is messy, isn't he?" She knew once she got sick of a dirty house she would slowly clean it. Seriously, she hated doing it but sometimes it got too bad.

“N-Nothing wrong with it, I thought it was nice that Garroth at least acknowledged th hard work I put into cleaning the house.” Zane smiled. “Come on let’s go watch some My little horsees.”

Seraphon
January 26th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Laurance smiled, and his face turned a little more red. He didn't want to move his hand, and he tensed up a little as he held it there.

Katelyn turned around and patted Nicole's head. "Ask me again, and we aint gonna go." She smiled sarcastically.
Garroth was too excited to actually notice anything Laundance was doing so instead he just shifted in his seat.

---

Nicole crossed her arms and pretended to pout.

TrackdNTraild
January 27th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Garroth was too excited to actually notice anything Laurance was doing so instead he just shifted in his seat.

---

Nicole crossed her arms and pretended to pout.

Laurance shook his head and took his hand off. "Well, uh, l-let's go!" He quickly hopped out of the car and tried once more to hide his red face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Katelyn chuckled. "I just gotta get some stuff before we go." She turned and started to head up to her house.

Seraphon
January 27th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Laurance shook his head and took his hand off. "Well, uh, l-let's go!" He quickly hopped out of the car and tried once more to hide his red face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Katelyn chuckled. "I just gotta get some stuff before we go." She turned and started to head up to her house.
Garroth followed.

---

Nicole waited, arms still crossed and a pout still on her face.

wolfie
January 27th, 2018, 03:46 PM
“N-Nothing wrong with it, I thought it was nice that Garroth at least acknowledged th hard work I put into cleaning the house.” Zane smiled. “Come on let’s go watch some My little horsees.”

"Mhm, it always nice to be acknowledged once in a while!" Kawaii~Chan said as she hopped off to the T.V. "Okay, Zane~Kun!" Her pink hair lightly went up when she hop.

TrackdNTraild
January 28th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Garroth followed.

---

Nicole waited, arms still crossed and a pout still on her face.

Laurance slid his hands in his pockets and sighed before starting to walk to the doors.

Katelyn seemed to purr and head inside, running straight up to her room. She shut the door and leaned on it, and hit her head on it lightly. "Katelyyyyn why do you do thiiiiis?"

Seraphon
January 28th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Laurance slid his hands in his pockets and sighed before starting to walk to the doors.

Katelyn seemed to purr and head inside, running straight up to her room. She shut the door and leaned on it, and hit her head on it lightly. "Katelyyyyn why do you do thiiiiis?"
Garroth followed, though more excited then Laurance seemed to be.

---

Nicole started to get impatient and she took out her phone.

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 07:10 AM
"Mhm, it always nice to be acknowledged once in a while!" Kawaii~Chan said as she hopped off to the T.V. "Okay, Zane~Kun!" Her pink hair lightly went up when she hop.
Zane chuckled and walked into the living room.

TrackdNTraild
January 29th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Garroth followed, though more excited then Laurance seemed to be.

---

Nicole started to get impatient and she took out her phone.

Katelyn growled at herself. "Whatever, whatever. You'll think of something as we walk..." She quickly slipped on a blue jacket and grabbed a light blue purse before shaking her head and walking out of her room, heading straight back downstairs to the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance headed inside, looking around a bit anxious. He slunk down in his shirt a bit, his hands balling into fists in his pockets.

wolfie
January 29th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Zane chuckled and walked into the living room.

Kawaii~Chan sat down on the couch, waiting for Zane~Kun to put it My Little Horses on. She squeezed onto a pink heart pillow, excitedly.

Seraphon
January 29th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Katelyn growled at herself. "Whatever, whatever. You'll think of something as we walk..." She quickly slipped on a blue jacket and grabbed a light blue purse before shaking her head and walking out of her room, heading straight back downstairs to the door.

Laurance headed inside, looking around a bit anxious. He slunk down in his shirt a bit, his hands balling into fists in his pockets.
Garroth glanced at Laurance excitedly. And being the oblivious nut that he is he didn't notice anything.

---

Nicole was watching Aphmau on her phone.

Blueberry
January 29th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Kawaii~Chan sat down on the couch, waiting for Zane~Kun to put it My Little Horses on. She squeezed onto a pink heart pillow, excitedly.
Zane turned on my little horses, and sat on the couch next to the cute meyfwa.

TrackdNTraild
January 29th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Garroth glanced at Laurance excitedly. And being the oblivious nut that he is he didn't notice anything.

---

Nicole was watching Aphmau on her phone.

Laurance looked to Garroth and smiled a bit nervously. He shuddered a bit when he looked back forward, seeing a lot of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn shook her head and opened the door, looking straight over to Nicole.

wolfie
January 29th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Zane turned on my little horses, and sat on the couch next to the cute meyfwa.

Kawaii~Chan watched wide-eye in wonder, she let out a small squeal when she saw the ponies. "They are so cute!" She exclaimed, it was a bit mumbled.

Seraphon
January 29th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Laurance looked to Garroth and smiled a bit nervously. He shuddered a bit when he looked back forward, seeing a lot of people.

Katelyn shook her head and opened the door, looking straight over to Nicole.
Garroth couldn't handle it anymore. He barged into the mall looking for Macy's.

---

Nicole was yet again too intent on her phone.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 06:37 AM
Kawaii~Chan watched wide-eye in wonder, she let out a small squeal when she saw the ponies. "They are so cute!" She exclaimed, it was a bit mumbled.

Zane laughed. “I knew you would like them!” He said “plus I wanted to watch it with someone who knows her cuteness!” Has added slyly.

TrackdNTraild
January 30th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Garroth couldn't handle it anymore. He barged into the mall looking for Macy's.

---

Nicole was yet again too intent on her phone.

"H-Hey, wait for me!" Laurance stepped in after Garroth, shivering a little and trying to keep his voice steady.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn walked up behind Nicole and hugged her from behind. "Whatcha doooooin?"

wolfie
January 30th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Zane laughed. “I knew you would like them!” He said “plus I wanted to watch it with someone who knows her cuteness!” Has added slyly.

Kawaii~Chan face turn red, blinking in surprise. Did Zane~Kun just.. call me cute? "T-thanks." She said, her smile coming back. She snuck a glance at him, she was exactly use to be called cute by other than a female.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Kawaii~Chan face turn red, blinking in surprise. Did Zane~Kun just.. call me cute? "T-thanks." She said, her smile coming back. She snuck a glance at him, she was exactly use to be called cute by other than a female.
What is wrong with me! Zane thought Im so dumb! Why did I say that! Zane’s face turned bright red.

wolfie
January 30th, 2018, 02:42 PM
What is wrong with me! Zane thought Im so dumb! Why did I say that! Zane’s face turned bright red.

Kawaii~Chan pulled a pink hair strand behide her hair, "I think your cute too!" She giggled as she watched the show.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Kawaii~Chan pulled a pink hair strand behide her hair, "I think your cute too!" She giggled as she watched the show.

Zane’s cheacks got redder. “T-thanks.” Zane stammered

wolfie
January 30th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Zane’s cheacks got redder. “T-thanks.” Zane stammered

"No problem." Kawaii~Chan replied as smoothly as she could. Her tail flicked back and forth in sync with the tap of her foot.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Zane looked b@ck at the television.

Seraphon
January 30th, 2018, 08:34 PM
"H-Hey, wait for me!" Laurance stepped in after Garroth, shivering a little and trying to keep his voice steady.

Katelyn walked up behind Nicole and hugged her from behind. "Whatcha doooooin?"
Garroth smiled at turned around, waiting impatiently.

---

Nicole replied,"watchin sooooooooomethin."

TrackdNTraild
January 30th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Garroth smiled at turned around, waiting impatiently.

---

Nicole replied,"watchin sooooooooomethin."

"Can IIiiiiii waaaaaatch?" Katelyn leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder.

Laurance sighed, and shivered still, going over to Garroth and smiling a bit, still nervous.

Seraphon
January 30th, 2018, 08:43 PM
"Can IIiiiiii waaaaaatch?" Katelyn leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder.

Laurance sighed, and shivered still, going over to Garroth and smiling a bit, still nervous.
Garroth glanced around, still getting used to the mall after Starlight. He looked at Laurance,"Do you know where Macy's is?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the left.

---

Nicole laughed and put her phone back,"werent we going somewhere?" She reminded Katelyn.

TrackdNTraild
January 30th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Garroth glanced around, still getting used to the mall after Starlight. He looked at Laurance,"Do you know where Macy's is?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the left.

---

Nicole laughed and put her phone back,"werent we going somewhere?" She reminded Katelyn.

"Oh, yeah. Right, sorry I get distracted when I'm with you..." Katelyn blushed faintly then pulled back quickly. "Uhhh, let's go!" She turned and started walking off quickly.

(Katelyn your gay is showing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance sighed. "Y-yeah..." He rubbed his arm a bit. "Just follow me." He shook his head and started walking off.

Seraphon
January 30th, 2018, 08:53 PM
"Oh, yeah. Right, sorry I get distracted when I'm with you..." Katelyn blushed faintly then pulled back quickly. "Uhhh, let's go!" She turned and started walking off quickly.

(Katelyn your gay is showing)

Laurance sighed. "Y-yeah..." He rubbed his arm a bit. "Just follow me." He shook his head and started walking off.
Garroth cocked his head, as if curious about something but just decided to follow.

---

XD)

Nicole smiled,"y-yeah, me too," she whispered to herself, and then she hurried to catch up with Katelyn.

TrackdNTraild
January 31st, 2018, 08:39 AM
Garroth cocked his head, as if curious about something but just decided to follow.

---

XD)

Nicole smiled,"y-yeah, me too," she whispered to herself, and then she hurried to catch up with Katelyn.

(Katelyn you're not Gayrroth, stahp xD)

Katelyn shook her head, her face bright red. She tried desperately to hide it and calm herself down as she walked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance sighed, looking around as he walked. He continued trying to hide how nervous he was, and he kept looking around anxiously.

Seraphon
January 31st, 2018, 12:52 PM
(Katelyn you're not Gayrroth, stahp xD)

Katelyn shook her head, her face bright red. She tried desperately to hide it and calm herself down as she walked.

Laurance sighed, looking around as he walked. He continued trying to hide how nervous he was, and he kept looking around anxiously.
Garroth kept following, he looked behind him and there, there was a giant Macy's sign. He tapped Laurance and pointed at it,"umm Laurance? I think I see it."

---

X3 yeah KATELYN)

Nicole looked around for any possible place they might go, but then remembered that she wasn't at any plaza. She was in her neighborhood.

TrackdNTraild
January 31st, 2018, 05:42 PM
Garroth kept following, he looked behind him and there, there was a giant Macy's sign. He tapped Laurance and pointed at it,"umm Laurance? I think I see it."

---

X3 yeah KATELYN)

Nicole looked around for any possible place they might go, but then remembered that she wasn't at any plaza. She was in her neighborhood.

"W-what?" He looked up, seeing the sign. "Oh..." He sighed, facepalming himself and shuddering."Sorry... my brain's just... ugh, today." He whimpered quietly. "L-let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Katelyn sighed, putting her hand on her chest and feeling her heart race. The blush died down only a little as she walked.

wolfie
January 31st, 2018, 05:51 PM
Zane looked b@ck at the television.

Kawaii~Chan already loved the pink pony, pinkie pie or something? She was just so cute!

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 07:50 PM
Kawaii~Chan already loved the pink pony, pinkie pie or something? She was just so cute!
Zane could tell that pinkie-cake was kawii~Chan’s favorite, as was Zane’s. “I-I love pinkie-cake too!” Zane blurted out.

Seraphon
February 1st, 2018, 01:47 PM
"W-what?" He looked up, seeing the sign. "Oh..." He sighed, facepalming himself and shuddering."Sorry... my brain's just... ugh, today." He whimpered quietly. "L-let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Katelyn sighed, putting her hand on her chest and feeling her heart race. The blush died down only a little as she walked.
Garroth put his arm around Laurance,"it's ok," he smiled at him.

---

Nicole put her hands in her pockets, wondering where they might go.

wolfie
February 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Zane could tell that pinkie-cake was kawii~Chan’s favorite, as was Zane’s. “I-I love pinkie-cake too!” Zane blurted out.

The sudden sound made her quickly turn around but she realized it was just Zane~Kun. "I know! She is just so cute and I love her.. well, pink !" Kawaii~Chan laughed, happy he liked her.

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 02:40 PM
The sudden sound made her quickly turn around but she realized it was just Zane~Kun. "I know! She is just so cute and I love her.. well, pink !" Kawaii~Chan laughed, happy he liked her.
“Well that’s probably because you have pink hair.” Zane teased

wolfie
February 1st, 2018, 02:44 PM
“Well that’s probably because you have pink hair.” Zane teased

Kawaii~Chan cheeks red a little, "is not!" She whined in protest. Okay, it is true. Plus pink is her favorite color.

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 06:46 PM
Kawaii~Chan cheeks red a little, "is not!" She whined in protest. Okay, it is true. Plus pink is her favorite color.

“It totally is!” Zane said to himself.

TrackdNTraild
February 2nd, 2018, 09:59 AM
Garroth put his arm around Laurance,"it's ok," he smiled at him.

---

Nicole put her hands in her pockets, wondering where they might go.

Laurance's face turned bright red feeling Garroth's arm around him. He looked to the other and smiled back, seeming to calm down a little from being nervous like he was before.

Katelyn thought hard. Really, she hadn't even decided a place they could go, she was just stalling for time as they walked, looking around in panic.

wolfie
February 2nd, 2018, 02:51 PM
“It totally is!” Zane said to himself.

It wasn't long before Kawaii~Chan gave up, with a huff and a small smile on her lips she nodded. "It totally is." She agreed, laughing a little.

Seraphon
February 2nd, 2018, 03:13 PM
Laurance's face turned bright red feeling Garroth's arm around him. He looked to the other and smiled back, seeming to calm down a little from being nervous like he was before.

Katelyn thought hard. Really, she hadn't even decided a place they could go, she was just stalling for time as they walked, looking around in panic.
Garroth kept walking, unable to hide the excitement in his eyes.

(Oh my gosh XD poor Garroth and Laurance I'm dying XD)

---

Nicole smiled,"are we going out to eat? Or to the mall? Or... Or..." She rubbed the back of her neck,"I don't know?"

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 04:26 PM
It wasn't long before Kawaii~Chan gave up, with a huff and a small smile on her lips she nodded. "It totally is." She agreed, laughing a little.
“Hahaha” Zane laughed

wolfie
February 2nd, 2018, 08:52 PM
“Hahaha” Zane laughed

Sooner or later the episode ended, leaving Kawaii~Chan on a cliffhanger. "Nooooo!" She whined in protest.

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 09:03 PM
Sooner or later the episode ended, leaving Kawaii~Chan on a cliffhanger. "Nooooo!" She whined in protest.
Zane got up and flipped the table. (Le flip! XD) “Ugg! I hate cliffhangers!” Zane growled.

wolfie
February 2nd, 2018, 09:08 PM
Zane got up and flipped the table. (Le flip! XD) “Ugg! I hate cliffhangers!” Zane growled.

[ XD ]

kawaii~chan blinked in surprise until a idea came into her head, she slowly got up a pillow in her hand before throwing it at him. "PILLOW FIGHT!"

Blueberry
February 2nd, 2018, 09:12 PM
[ XD ]

kawaii~chan blinked in surprise until a idea came into her head, she slowly got up a pillow in her hand before throwing it at him. "PILLOW FIGHT!"
“Ahh” Zane yelled as he was bombarded with pillows. “You asked for it.” He growled good-naturedly, as he threw the biggest pillow he could find. (Which just so happened to be the couch cushion)

TrackdNTraild
February 3rd, 2018, 09:36 AM
Garroth kept walking, unable to hide the excitement in his eyes.

(Oh my gosh XD poor Garroth and Laurance I'm dying XD)

---

Nicole smiled,"are we going out to eat? Or to the mall? Or... Or..." She rubbed the back of her neck,"I don't know?"

(Saaame poor Laur tho, poor innocent embarrassed Laur xDDD)

Laurance sighed, walking beside him. He moved one hand, placing it gently on top of Garroth's that rested on his shoulder.

Katelyn chuckled. "You'll seeeee." She was still thinking of a place they could go.

Seraphon
February 3rd, 2018, 11:59 AM
(Saaame poor Laur tho, poor innocent embarrassed Laur xDDD)

Laurance sighed, walking beside him. He moved one hand, placing it gently on top of Garroth's that rested on his shoulder.

Katelyn chuckled. "You'll seeeee." She was still thinking of a place they could go.
Garroth lightly blushed unknowingly and smiled at his BEST FRIEND.

(Poor Laurance has now been friend zoned. But wait! He's blushing! XD)

---

Nicole snapped her fingers, having an idea,"that's it! You're taking us to the maid cafe!" Nicole stood, hands on her hips, looking proud of herself.

(Trashvis: comes in and ruins the moment
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!)

TrackdNTraild
February 3rd, 2018, 02:33 PM
Garroth lightly blushed unknowingly and smiled at his BEST FRIEND.

(Poor Laurance has now been friend zoned. But wait! He's blushing! XD)

---

Nicole snapped her fingers, having an idea,"that's it! You're taking us to the maid cafe!" Nicole stood, hands on her hips, looking proud of herself.

(Trashvis: comes in and ruins the moment
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!)

(THE FRIENDZONE DOESNT EXIST WHEN IT COMES TO GARRANCE! XDDD)

Laurance looked away, almost embarrassed. He held Garroth's hand gently with both of his, and rest his chin atop their hands lightly. His eyes shut halfway, like he was comforted with the feeling. But... he wasn't sure if the other could return that.

(OH LAUR DONT DOUBT THE POWER OF GAYRROTH!)

(TRAVIS STAHP)

Katelyn laughed. "You really wanna go there?"

Seraphon
February 3rd, 2018, 09:31 PM
(THE FRIENDZONE DOESNT EXIST WHEN IT COMES TO GARRANCE! XDDD)

Laurance looked away, almost embarrassed. He held Garroth's hand gently with both of his, and rest his chin atop their hands lightly. His eyes shut halfway, like he was comforted with the feeling. But... he wasn't sure if the other could return that.

(OH LAUR DONT DOUBT THE POWER OF GAYRROTH!)

(TRAVIS STAHP)

Katelyn laughed. "You really wanna go there?"
:3 get ready)

Garroth's heart started beating fast, out of his chest even. He took his other hand to feel, BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP, his heart told him. But he didn't know why. He looked back at Laurance and somehow it started beating faster. His eyes glowed at Laurance who seemed to be... Tired? Already? But Garroth just decided to ignore his heart and patted his FRIEND on the head gently with his free hand.

---

Nicole crossed her arms, looking confused,"so wait, were you planning to go there or not?" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

XD)

wolfie
February 4th, 2018, 01:35 PM
“Ahh” Zane yelled as he was bombarded with pillows. “You asked for it.” He growled good-naturedly, as he threw the biggest pillow he could find. (Which just so happened to be the couch cushion)

[ sorry for late reply ]

Kawaii~Chan eyes widened and she went to block it with her arms but even with that, she staggered a little. "Haha!" She laughed, opening her eyes as she grabbed another pillow to throw at him.

Blueberry
February 4th, 2018, 01:50 PM
[ sorry for late reply ]

Kawaii~Chan eyes widened and she went to block it with her arms but even with that, she staggered a little. "Haha!" She laughed, opening her eyes as she grabbed another pillow to throw at him.
(It’s fine, was at my grandma’s so was late to reply too! Lol!)

Zane picked up the pillow that kawii~Chan had originally thrown at him and ran at her screaming “FOR THE DIMOND KINGDOM!”

TrackdNTraild
February 4th, 2018, 02:44 PM
:3 get ready)

Garroth's heart started beating fast, out of his chest even. He took his other hand to feel, BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP, his heart told him. But he didn't know why. He looked back at Laurance and somehow it started beating faster. His eyes glowed at Laurance who seemed to be... Tired? Already? But Garroth just decided to ignore his heart and patted his FRIEND on the head gently with his free hand.

---

Nicole crossed her arms, looking confused,"so wait, were you planning to go there or not?" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

XD)

(HECC THEM HEARTBEATS THO XDDDD OH YOU'RE GONNA BE A SPECIAL TYPE OF FRIEND TO HIM SOON LAURANCE, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ;))

Laurance blushed more, being able to hear his heart beat without even touching his chest. He looked over to Garroth, and held his hand a little bit tighter by accident.

"I was just saying, you would go as far to say that. You know how I feel about that place," Katelyn chuckled, scratching the back of her head.

wolfie
February 4th, 2018, 05:45 PM
(It’s fine, was at my grandma’s so was late to reply too! Lol!)

Zane picked up the pillow that kawii~Chan had originally thrown at him and ran at her screaming “FOR THE DIMOND KINGDOM!”

It took Kawaii~Chan a moment to register what he meant by the time she did, it was a bit too late. "Gah!" She stepped back, tripping to where she would fall down.

Seraphon
February 4th, 2018, 07:16 PM
(HECC THEM HEARTBEATS THO XDDDD OH YOU'RE GONNA BE A SPECIAL TYPE OF FRIEND TO HIM SOON LAURANCE, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ;))

Laurance blushed more, being able to hear his heart beat without even touching his chest. He looked over to Garroth, and held his hand a little bit tighter by accident.

"I was just saying, you would go as far to say that. You know how I feel about that place," Katelyn chuckled, scratching the back of her head.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD *dies*x~x)

Garroth squeezed lightly back, staring at the Macy's sign that was getting larger by the second.

XD they must look so gay to everyone around them, yet Garroth, he just, I can't even XDXD)

---

Nicole stared at Katelyn for a moment, studying her, then whisper shouted,"then where are we going!!!??"

Blueberry
February 4th, 2018, 08:16 PM
It took Kawaii~Chan a moment to register what he meant by the time she did, it was a bit too late. "Gah!" She stepped back, tripping to where she would fall down.
“Ahh” Zane yelped “are you ok?”

TrackdNTraild
February 4th, 2018, 08:19 PM
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD *dies*x~x)

Garroth squeezed lightly back, staring at the Macy's sign that was getting larger by the second.

XD they must look so gay to everyone around them, yet Garroth, he just, I can't even XDXD)

---

Nicole stared at Katelyn for a moment, studying her, then whisper shouted,"then where are we going!!!??"

Katelyn laughed. "I'm just kidding, Nic. Ya got me." Her face flushed a bit red.

(Garroth's just like 'wow i can't believe he's so tired and stuff!' meanwhile Laurance is having a mini heart attack and being gay xDD)

Laurance blushed more, now desperately just trying to hide his face. He moved to walk closer to Garroth by accident, lightly brushing against him for a moment.

Seraphon
February 4th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Katelyn laughed. "I'm just kidding, Nic. Ya got me." Her face flushed a bit red.

(Garroth's just like 'wow i can't believe he's so tired and stuff!' meanwhile Laurance is having a mini heart attack and being gay xDD)

Laurance blushed more, now desperately just trying to hide his face. He moved to walk closer to Garroth by accident, lightly brushing against him for a moment.
Imma tell you a story. Once there was an oblivious Garroth. And he was so oblivious, that everybody died. The End. :3)

Garroth started to look up as the Macy's sign flew over them and they walked into Macy's.

---

"Ok, so... Wait, what? Where? Who? Me?"

Seraphon
February 4th, 2018, 09:10 PM

Imma tell you a story. Once there was an oblivious Garroth. And he was so oblivious that everybody died. The End :3)

Garroth looked up as the sign flew over his head and they were walking into Macy's.

---

"Ok, so... Wait, what? Who? Me?"

wolfie
February 4th, 2018, 10:23 PM
“Ahh” Zane yelped “are you ok?”

"Mhm." A mischief idea snuck into her head, Kawaii~Chan didn't think what would happen. She dragged Zane down or tried to. "Ahahha!"

TrackdNTraild
February 5th, 2018, 01:29 AM
Imma tell you a story. Once there was an oblivious Garroth. And he was so oblivious that everybody died. The End :3)

Garroth looked up as the sign flew over his head and they were walking into Macy's.

---

"Ok, so... Wait, what? Who? Me?"

(Meeee xDDD Dangit, Garroth, stahp. I don't wanna have to force confession you!)

Laurance looked up, seeing the sign go overhead. He shook his head, managing to pry his hands from off Garroth, and step away slightly. His face was a clear deep red, red enough even Garroth could actually tell he was blushing.

(HAHA HECC YOU)

"Yes you," Katelyn booped Nicole, and giggled.

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 05:28 AM
"Mhm." A mischief idea snuck into her head, Kawaii~Chan didn't think what would happen. She dragged Zane down or tried to. "Ahahha!"
Zane grabbed a pillow and landed on top of kawii~chan with the pillow in between. Zane blushed.

Seraphon
February 5th, 2018, 09:26 AM
(Meeee xDDD Dangit, Garroth, stahp. I don't wanna have to force confession you!)

Laurance looked up, seeing the sign go overhead. He shook his head, managing to pry his hands from off Garroth, and step away slightly. His face was a clear deep red, red enough even Garroth could actually tell he was blushing.

(HAHA HECC YOU)

"Yes you," Katelyn booped Nicole, and giggled.
You are about to get really angry at Garroth XD)

Garroth took his hand away from Laurance and looked at him. He was as red as a tomato and looked like he was going to faint. Garroth gasped inwardly. Maybe Laurance had found a way to become the color of the food he ate! " Hey Laurance, d-did you eat anything bright red lately?" Or maybe the saying you are what you eat had finally come true!!!

---

Nicole giggled,"so which one of the places did I get right?"

wolfie
February 5th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Zane grabbed a pillow and landed on top of kawii~chan with the pillow in between. Zane blushed.

Kawaii~Chan gulp, her cheeks became redder. So, maybe she didn't think that through. she was kind of lucky for the pillow between them, it didn't make... it as awkward kind of.

[ Okay, i am close to killing Garroth actually now. ]

TrackdNTraild
February 5th, 2018, 11:18 AM
You are about to get really angry at Garroth XD)

Garroth took his hand away from Laurance and looked at him. He was as red as a tomato and looked like he was going to faint. Garroth gasped inwardly. Maybe Laurance had found a way to become the color of the food he ate! " Hey Laurance, d-did you eat anything bright red lately?" Or maybe the saying you are what you eat had finally come true!!!

---

Nicole giggled,"so which one of the places did I get right?"

(You're right, I am! XDD)

Laurance sighed, the blush dying down only slightly. "N-no..." He shook his head. He looked to Garroth and narrow eyed his eyes. "Ummm... why do you ask?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What you just said," Katelyn looked up and smiled. "And perfect timing too, we're there actually."

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Kawaii~Chan gulp, her cheeks became redder. So, maybe she didn't think that through. she was kind of lucky for the pillow between them, it didn't make... it as awkward kind of.

[ Okay, i am close to killing Garroth actually now. ]
(Me too XD)
Zane knew that kawii~Chan had to be blushing somewhere under the enormous pillow, but he couldn’t see her face. So he pulled the pillow out from between them. (Like an absolute idiot) and fell on top of a very flustered Kawii~Chan. “T-that worked out a lot better in my mind!” Zane squeaked. His face too red to talk normally.

wolfie
February 5th, 2018, 05:32 PM
(Me too XD)
Zane knew that kawii~Chan had to be blushing somewhere under the enormous pillow, but he couldn’t see her face. So he pulled the pillow out from between them. (Like an absolute idiot) and fell on top of a very flustered Kawii~Chan. “T-that worked out a lot better in my mind!” Zane squeaked. His face too red to talk normally.

In a matter of seconds the only thing hiding her blushing face was gone. "Uh..uh.." Kawaii~Chan was kind of speechless, she bit her bottom lip trying to avoid his gaze. She noticed his deep blush. She still had no idea of what to do. "S-sorr-ry! It m-my fa-ault." She said, slowly gaining her words again. Her cat tail flickered, wrapping around her leg.

Blueberry
February 5th, 2018, 06:39 PM
In a matter of seconds the only thing hiding her blushing face was gone. "Uh..uh.." Kawaii~Chan was kind of speechless, she bit her bottom lip trying to avoid his gaze. She noticed his deep blush. She still had no idea of what to do. "S-sorr-ry! It m-my fa-ault." She said, slowly gaining her words again. Her cat tail flickered, wrapping around her leg.
“I-I pulled away the pillow and made it worse.” Zane squeaked

Seraphon
February 6th, 2018, 11:09 AM
(You're right, I am! XDD)

Laurance sighed, the blush dying down only slightly. "N-no..." He shook his head. He looked to Garroth and narrow eyed his eyes. "Ummm... why do you ask?"

"What you just said," Katelyn looked up and smiled. "And perfect timing too, we're there actually."
Garroth tilted his head and looked around the store,"no reason."

---

Nicole smiled,"maid cafe. Think we'll see Kawaii~Chan?" But then she remembered," no never mind, it's her day off."

wolfie
February 6th, 2018, 02:34 PM
“I-I pulled away the pillow and made it worse.” Zane squeaked

Kawaii~Chan finally got unpinned from him, covering her face with her hands. She didn't reply.

Blueberry
February 6th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Kawaii~Chan finally got unpinned from him, covering her face with her hands. She didn't reply.
Zane shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably in the awkward silence.

TrackdNTraild
February 6th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Garroth tilted his head and looked around the store,"no reason."

---

Nicole smiled,"maid cafe. Think we'll see Kawaii~Chan?" But then she remembered," no never mind, it's her day off."

"Yeah, I mean, it'd be a bit of a miracle to see her there." Katelyn chuckled.

"Uhh... okay..?" Laurance shook his head and looked around, the blush just died down farther since he wasn't as close to Garroth now.

Seraphon
February 6th, 2018, 08:06 PM
"Yeah, I mean, it'd be a bit of a miracle to see her there." Katelyn chuckled.

"Uhh... okay..?" Laurance shook his head and looked around, the blush just died down farther since he wasn't as close to Garroth now.
Nicole laughed and blushed slightly then walked into the cafe.

---

Garroth looked around and saw a solid gray shirt and started fangirling over it and how handsome he'd look in it.

TrackdNTraild
February 6th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Nicole laughed and blushed slightly then walked into the cafe.

---

Garroth looked around and saw a solid gray shirt and started fangirling over it and how handsome he'd look in it.

(Garroth do you wanna kill Laurance? XDD)

Laurance sighed, crossing his arms and looking around the store a bit. He didn't want anything in particular...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn purred quietly and walked in after her. She looked around a bit, thinking about what she wanted.

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 10:01 AM
(Garroth do you wanna kill Laurance? XDD)

Laurance sighed, crossing his arms and looking around the store a bit. He didn't want anything in particular...

Katelyn purred quietly and walked in after her. She looked around a bit, thinking about what she wanted.
He probably will someday XD OML GARROTH STAPH! X3)

Garroth kept fangirling about the shirt, ignoring everyone that kept glancing at him awkwardly.

---

Nicole whispered to Katelyn,"do they have cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, and French fries?"

TrackdNTraild
February 7th, 2018, 10:41 AM
He probably will someday XD OML GARROTH STAPH! X3)

Garroth kept fangirling about the shirt, ignoring everyone that kept glancing at him awkwardly.

---

Nicole whispered to Katelyn,"do they have cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, and French fries?"

(GARROTH STAHP)

Laurance looked to Garroth and narrowed his eyes. He sighed, then poked his side lightly. "Can you, uh, calm down? Iiiits just a shirt."

Katelyn laughed a bit. "Yes, they do. You want some?"

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 10:53 AM
(GARROTH STAHP)

Laurance looked to Garroth and narrowed his eyes. He sighed, then poked his side lightly. "Can you, uh, calm down? Iiiits just a shirt."

Katelyn laughed a bit. "Yes, they do. You want some?"
Garroth took the shirt and put it in front of himself,"but don't you think I'd look handsome in it?" He asked, tilting his head and grinning.

---

Nicole nodded vigorously.

TrackdNTraild
February 7th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Garroth took the shirt and put it in front of himself,"but don't you think I'd look handsome in it?" He asked, tilting his head and grinning.

---

Nicole nodded vigorously.

Katelyn laughed. "Okay, okay, just go wait at a table."

Laurance blushed bright red and looked away. "Y-yes..." He mumbled a bit.

wolfie
February 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Zane shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably in the awkward silence.

"Erm, are you hungry? I could bake you some sweets!" Kawaii~Chan broke the silence, changing the subject as she smiled at him.

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Katelyn laughed. "Okay, okay, just go wait at a table."

Laurance blushed bright red and looked away. "Y-yes..." He mumbled a bit.
Garroth chuckled, then like the little child soul inside him he said,"told ya so"

---

Nicole found a table and sat down, staring at Katelyn excitedly.

TrackdNTraild
February 7th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Garroth chuckled, then like the little child soul inside him he said,"told ya so"

---

Nicole found a table and sat down, staring at Katelyn excitedly.

"Oh hush you!!" Laurance looked to him and pouted, crossing his arms like a child. His face turned back to being bright red.

Katelyn skipped over to the counter, and waited patiently behind another person.

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 06:35 PM
"Oh hush you!!" Laurance looked to him and pouted, crossing his arms like a child. His face turned back to being bright red.

Katelyn skipped over to the counter, and waited patiently behind another person.
Garroth chuckled some more then went back to the shirt.

---

Nicole's stomach growled for fries.

TrackdNTraild
February 8th, 2018, 12:53 AM
Garroth chuckled some more then went back to the shirt.

---

Nicole's stomach growled for fries.

Laurance sighed and crossed his arms more. He looked around, trying to find something else to get interested in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn tappd her foot, crossing her arms. She started to get a little impatient.

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 02:43 AM
Laurance sighed and crossed his arms more. He looked around, trying to find something else to get interested in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn tappd her foot, crossing her arms. She started to get a little impatient.
Garroth saw, out of the corner of his eye, a green shirt with a blue collar and handed it to Laurance.

---

Nicole sighed.

Do you want me to RP somebody at the counter?)

TrackdNTraild
February 8th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Garroth saw, out of the corner of his eye, a green shirt with a blue collar and handed it to Laurance.

---

Nicole sighed.

Do you want me to RP somebody at the counter?)

(Nah I just skip through that stuff xDDD)

Katelyn sighed in relief as the person finally walked away, and she stepped up to the counter, smiling as she told them her order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance blushed, and looked at the shirt. He took it and smiled a bit, holding it over himself.

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 02:02 PM
(Nah I just skip through that stuff xDDD)

Katelyn sighed in relief as the person finally walked away, and she stepped up to the counter, smiling as she told them her order.

Laurance blushed, and looked at the shirt. He took it and smiled a bit, holding it over himself.
Garroth clapped excitedly.

---

Nicole stared intently at Katelyn, making sure she was getting the right thing.

XD ok)

TrackdNTraild
February 9th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Garroth clapped excitedly.

---

Nicole stared intently at Katelyn, making sure she was getting the right thing.

XD ok)

She sighed, watching them walk away, and she went to sit by Nicole. "They'll bring it over once it's done..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance chuckled quietly. "Y-you wanna go try these on now?"

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 09:09 AM
She sighed, watching them walk away, and she went to sit by Nicole. "They'll bring it over once it's done..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance chuckled quietly. "Y-you wanna go try these on now?"
Garroth nodded excitedly.

---

Nicole sighed again,"okay."

TrackdNTraild
February 10th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Garroth nodded excitedly.

---

Nicole sighed again,"okay."

Laurance chuckled, grabbing Garroth's hand and dragging him over to the changing rooms. "Let's be quick then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn smiled a bit. "Aaand in the mean time we can just... chill and talk!"

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Laurance chuckled, grabbing Garroth's hand and dragging him over to the changing rooms. "Let's be quick then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn smiled a bit. "Aaand in the mean time we can just... chill and talk!"
Garroth smiled and did his weird giggle and followed Laurance, holding the shirt.

---

Nicole sighed dramatically,"uggggh how long will that take?" She asked sarcastically.

TrackdNTraild
February 11th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Garroth smiled and did his weird giggle and followed Laurance, holding the shirt.

---

Nicole sighed dramatically,"uggggh how long will that take?" She asked sarcastically.

Katelyn laughed. "Not too long, hopefully."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance sighed and walked in one of the changing rooms himself and started changing.

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Katelyn laughed. "Not too long, hopefully."

Laurance sighed and walked in one of the changing rooms himself and started changing.
Garroth did the same and then walked out in the shirt, waiting for Laurance.

---

Nicole smiled and stared at the counter impatiently.

TrackdNTraild
February 11th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Garroth did the same and then walked out in the shirt, waiting for Laurance.

---

Nicole smiled and stared at the counter impatiently.

Katelyn crossed her arms and chuckled, tapping her foot quietly.

Laurance walked out and adjusted his collar a bit, his cheeks turning a light pink.

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Katelyn crossed her arms and chuckled, tapping her foot quietly.

Laurance walked out and adjusted his collar a bit, his cheeks turning a light pink.
Garroth put his hands on his cheeks and gasped, eyes lit up.

---

Nicole grabbed her phone again.

(-_- Nicole loves her phone I guess XD)

TrackdNTraild
February 13th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Garroth put his hands on his cheeks and gasped, eyes lit up.

---

Nicole grabbed her phone again.

(-_- Nicole loves her phone I guess XD)

(nicole omg xDDD)

Katelyn sighed, crossing her arms and leaning back in the chair.

Laurance looked up, over to Garroth and blushed a little red.

Seraphon
February 13th, 2018, 02:14 PM
(nicole omg xDDD)

Katelyn sighed, crossing her arms and leaning back in the chair.

Laurance looked up, over to Garroth and blushed a little red.
Garroth started screaming quietly because if the shirts, and then an idea came to him,"How do you think we'd look? With? Matching? Shirts!?"

---

Nicole found a Do You Know De Wae meme and laughed then showed it to Katelyn.

TrackdNTraild
February 14th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Garroth started screaming quietly because if the shirts, and then an idea came to him,"How do you think we'd look? With? Matching? Shirts!?"

---

Nicole found a Do You Know De Wae meme and laughed then showed it to Katelyn.

Laurance felt his face heat up a bunch. "Y-you, um, w-wanna t-try that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

(oh my god xDD)

Katelyn laughed a bit. "Nicole, oh my Irene..."

Seraphon
February 14th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Laurance felt his face heat up a bunch. "Y-you, um, w-wanna t-try that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

(oh my god xDD)

Katelyn laughed a bit. "Nicole, oh my Irene..."
Garroth nodded happily, he loved mall day.

---

XD)

Nicole started cracking up and between gasps she asked,"what!? its f-funny!!"

TrackdNTraild
February 14th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Garroth nodded happily, he loved mall day.

---

XD)

Nicole started cracking up and between gasps she asked,"what!? its f-funny!!"

Katelyn giggled. "Truuue, but why that meme of all things?"

Laurance chuckled. "O-Okay... w-well, um, we should put these back then, and find some matching ones..."

Seraphon
February 14th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Katelyn giggled. "Truuue, but why that meme of all things?"

Laurance chuckled. "O-Okay... w-well, um, we should put these back then, and find some matching ones..."
Garroth was studying Laurance. He knew that Laurance looked good in green and he, himself looked good in blue. So what color would they both look good in? "RED!" He yelled, clearly proud of himself.

---

Nicole giggled,"because I said so."

TrackdNTraild
February 14th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Garroth was studying Laurance. He knew that Laurance looked good in green and he, himself looked good in blue. So what color would they both look good in? "RED!" He yelled, clearly proud of himself.

---

Nicole giggled,"because I said so."

Laurance blushed more. "Uhh... you sure? I mean, heh, I don't look good in red, haha..." He looked away and chuckled nervously, his hands locked together behind his back and his hips wiggled faintly.

(LAURANCE STOP BEING A GIRL)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever." She poked Nicole's nose, and chuckled.

Seraphon
February 14th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Laurance blushed more. "Uhh... you sure? I mean, heh, I don't look good in red, haha..." He looked away and chuckled nervously, his hands locked together behind his back and his hips wiggled faintly.

(LAURANCE STOP BEING A GIRL)

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Oh whatever." She poked Nicole's nose, and chuckled.
XD Yeah, LAURANCE!)

Garroth gasped,"yes! You will!"

---

Nicole grinned and bopped her on the head.

TrackdNTraild
February 14th, 2018, 09:32 PM
XD Yeah, LAURANCE!)

Garroth gasped,"yes! You will!"

---

Nicole grinned and bopped her on the head.

"Nooooo..." Laurance looked away, his face turning a deeper red, and he mumbled. "Well, you'd still look better anyways..."

(laurance you are so gay xDDD)

Katelyn pouted and giggled.

Seraphon
February 14th, 2018, 09:39 PM
"Nooooo..." Laurance looked away, his face turning a deeper red, and he mumbled. "Well, you'd still look better anyways..."

(laurance you are so gay xDDD)

Katelyn pouted and giggled.
XDXD so is Garroth, he just doesn't know it yet)
Garroth nodded,"yes, but so would you!"

---

Nicole tilted her head,"is the food ready yet?"

TrackdNTraild
February 15th, 2018, 05:42 PM
XDXD so is Garroth, he just doesn't know it yet)
Garroth nodded,"yes, but so would you!"

---

Nicole tilted her head,"is the food ready yet?"

"Be patient, young Padowan," katelyn patted Nicole's head.

(he's called gayrroth for a reason, thanks zane xDDD)

Laurance looked away, scratching the back of his head. "I mean, um, I could t-try something..."

(next thing you know laur wears like one thing and garroth just nosebleeds xDDD)

Blueberry
February 15th, 2018, 05:53 PM

Laurance looked away, scratching the back of his head. "I mean, um, I could t-try something..."

(next thing you know laur wears like one thing and garroth just nosebleeds xDDD)
(I love glenwood prep and YASS TO WYDER! Should we start a glenwood prep room floof? If we do i call two-tails! XD)

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 06:33 PM

Garroth looked around and grabbed the first red shirt he found, he placed it in front of Laurance and grabbed one for himself,"This works good!"

XD)

---

Nicole imitated a five year old,"but I don't WAAANNA!!"

TrackdNTraild
February 16th, 2018, 09:28 PM
(I love glenwood prep and YASS TO WYDER! Should we start a glenwood prep room floof? If we do i call two-tails! XD)

(you wanna be two tails? fine, I'll be bushy tail and tiny devil xDD AND YASSS WYDER IS THE BEST SHIP!! I actually wanted to rp it xDDD)

TrackdNTraild
February 16th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Garroth looked around and grabbed the first red shirt he found, he placed it in front of Laurance and grabbed one for himself,"This works good!"

XD)

---

Nicole imitated a five year old,"but I don't WAAANNA!!"

Laurance took the shirt and looked at it a bit. "I-I don't know..."

Katelyn laughed. "Weeeell, too bad." She then perked up, feeling a smile spread to her face as she heard footsteps.

Blueberry
February 17th, 2018, 08:00 AM
(you wanna be two tails? fine, I'll be bushy tail and tiny devil xDD AND YASSS WYDER IS THE BEST SHIP!! I actually wanted to rp it xDDD)
(Yay! when will we start? should I make a thread?)

Seraphon
February 17th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Laurance took the shirt and looked at it a bit. "I-I don't know..."

Katelyn laughed. "Weeeell, too bad." She then perked up, feeling a smile spread to her face as she heard footsteps.
Garroth laughed,"C'mon!"

---

Nicole happily glanced towards the footsteps.

TrackdNTraild
February 17th, 2018, 10:03 AM
(Yay! when will we start? should I make a thread?)

(I can make a thread for us if you wanna. It could be a private thread where we could just kinda be everyone. And if that's the case I wanna be will too xDDD)

TrackdNTraild
February 17th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Garroth laughed,"C'mon!"

---

Nicole happily glanced towards the footsteps.

Katelyn's eyes lit up seeing the person put their food down. "Thank you," She nodded, and the person walked off.

Laurance chuckled. "Alright, fiiine."

Blueberry
February 17th, 2018, 10:08 AM
(I can make a thread for us if you wanna. It could be a private thread where we could just kinda be everyone. And if that's the case I wanna be will too xDDD)
Ok go ahead!)

Seraphon
February 17th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Katelyn's eyes lit up seeing the person put their food down. "Thank you," She nodded, and the person walked off.

Laurance chuckled. "Alright, fiiine."
Garroth went back to the stall in the dressing room and got changed, then walked back out.

---

Nicole put her phone back in her pocket and then stuffed her face with French fries.

TrackdNTraild
February 18th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Ok go ahead!)

(WEW Okay so personal thread aaand you'll also be everyone else? XDD)

TrackdNTraild
February 18th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Garroth went back to the stall in the dressing room and got changed, then walked back out.

---

Nicole put her phone back in her pocket and then stuffed her face with French fries.

Katelyn laughed a bit, took a few fries herself, and started eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance went back in the dressing room and changed quickly. He looked at himself in the mirror for a moment, then sighed and walked back out.

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 09:37 AM
Katelyn laughed a bit, took a few fries herself, and started eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance went back in the dressing room and changed quickly. He looked at himself in the mirror for a moment, then sighed and walked back out.
Garroth gasped and started fangirling again.

GARROTH STOP BEING A GURL)

---

Nicole continued to stuff her face and then burped,"Excuse me," she giggled a bit.

TrackdNTraild
February 18th, 2018, 11:06 AM
Garroth gasped and started fangirling again.

GARROTH STOP BEING A GURL)

---

Nicole continued to stuff her face and then burped,"Excuse me," she giggled a bit.

Katelyn laughed a bit. "You can be such a guy sometimes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance blushed more and crossed his arms.

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Katelyn laughed a bit. "You can be such a guy sometimes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance blushed more and crossed his arms.
Garroth nodded excitedly,"I'll pay."

---

Nicole laughed,"And YOU can't?"

TrackdNTraild
February 19th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Garroth nodded excitedly,"I'll pay."

---

Nicole laughed,"And YOU can't?"

"Of course I can, but I'm on the rough-housing side of being a guy," Katelyn crossed her arms and smirked.

Laurance smiled. "O-okay..." He looked around a bit.

Blueberry
February 19th, 2018, 09:55 AM
(WEW Okay so personal thread aaand you'll also be everyone else? XDD)
Ha ha sure)

Seraphon
February 20th, 2018, 02:19 PM
"Of course I can, but I'm on the rough-housing side of being a guy," Katelyn crossed her arms and smirked.

Laurance smiled. "O-okay..." He looked around a bit.
Garroth started walking in the direction of the counter where he could pay, beaming.

---

Nicole smiled,"That's true.... Especially for Travis..." She grinned, waiting for her friend to yell at her as she tried to hold back a snicker.

TrackdNTraild
February 20th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Ha ha sure)

(YEET Okie ima make it later)

TrackdNTraild
February 20th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Garroth started walking in the direction of the counter where he could pay, beaming.

---

Nicole smiled,"That's true.... Especially for Travis..." She grinned, waiting for her friend to yell at her as she tried to hold back a snicker.

Katelyn chuckled. "I'm gonna kill you, you know that right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance followed close behind, looking around still a little nervous.

Seraphon
February 20th, 2018, 07:53 PM
Katelyn chuckled. "I'm gonna kill you, you know that right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance followed close behind, looking around still a little nervous.
Garroth walked up to the counter and gave the woman five 2 dollar bills and she gave him a 1 dollar bill and 67 cents back as change. Garroth turned back to Laurance and smiled,"FROZEN YOGURT!?" He whisper shouted.

---

Nicole's bottom lip quivered dramatically,"But whyyyyyyy? It's truuuuuuuuuuue!"

TrackdNTraild
February 21st, 2018, 09:28 AM
Garroth walked up to the counter and gave the woman five 2 dollar bills and she gave him a 1 dollar bill and 67 cents back as change. Garroth turned back to Laurance and smiled,"FROZEN YOGURT!?" He whisper shouted.

---

Nicole's bottom lip quivered dramatically,"But whyyyyyyy? It's truuuuuuuuuuue!"

Laurance laughed a bit. "Suuuure."

Katelyn pushed Nicole down onto the seat. "Hush."

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 01:20 PM
Laurance laughed a bit. "Suuuure."

Katelyn pushed Nicole down onto the seat. "Hush."
Garroth tilted his head, finally realizing Laurance was acting a bit different,"Are you sure?"

---

Nicole pouted again,"HMPH!"

TrackdNTraild
February 22nd, 2018, 08:38 PM
Garroth tilted his head, finally realizing Laurance was acting a bit different,"Are you sure?"

---

Nicole pouted again,"HMPH!"

Katelyn blushed and looked away, quickly moving her hair to cover her face.

"Mmmhm." He slide his hands into his pockets and looked around, tapping his foot lightly.

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 02:34 PM
Katelyn blushed and looked away, quickly moving her hair to cover her face.

"Mmmhm." He slide his hands into his pockets and looked around, tapping his foot lightly.
Garroth smiled,"Okay!" Then he led the way to where he remembered the frozen yogurt place was.

---

Nicole smiled and continued to stuff her face with whatever was within reach on the plate.

TrackdNTraild
February 23rd, 2018, 02:39 PM
Garroth smiled,"Okay!" Then he led the way to where he remembered the frozen yogurt place was.

---

Nicole smiled and continued to stuff her face with whatever was within reach on the plate.

Katelyn chuckled quietly and took some of the food herself, and ate rather quickly.

Laurance smiled as well, and followed close behind Garroth.

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
Katelyn chuckled quietly and took some of the food herself, and ate rather quickly.

Laurance smiled as well, and followed close behind Garroth.
Garroth saw the frozen yogurt sign and started jogging towards it.

---

Nicole continued to stuff her face until the food was almost gone.

TrackdNTraild
February 23rd, 2018, 02:46 PM
Garroth saw the frozen yogurt sign and started jogging towards it.

---

Nicole continued to stuff her face until the food was almost gone.

Katelyn lightly jabbed Nicole in the side with her elbow. "Hey! Save some for meeee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance looked up and sighed, walking a bit faster to follow him.

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 02:51 PM
Katelyn lightly jabbed Nicole in the side with her elbow. "Hey! Save some for meeee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance looked up and sighed, walking a bit faster to follow him.
Garroth walked through the entrance and walked up to the counter.

---

Nicole shrugged and giggled.

TrackdNTraild
February 23rd, 2018, 02:55 PM
Garroth walked through the entrance and walked up to the counter.

---

Nicole shrugged and giggled.

Katelyn pouted and started stuffing her face with what was left.

Laurance sighed, leaning on the doorway to the entrance and watching Garroth.

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 03:28 PM
Katelyn pouted and started stuffing her face with what was left.

Laurance sighed, leaning on the doorway to the entrance and watching Garroth.
Garroth called back to Laurance,"What flavor!?"

---

Nicole smiled and let Katelyn have the rest.

TrackdNTraild
February 23rd, 2018, 04:07 PM
Garroth called back to Laurance,"What flavor!?"

---

Nicole smiled and let Katelyn have the rest.

Laurance just shrugged. "Any, really."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn finished and sighed happily, leaning back in the chair.

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 04:11 PM
Laurance just shrugged. "Any, really."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn finished and sighed happily, leaning back in the chair.
Garroth turned back to the counter and a few minutes later came back to Laurance with two large, chocolate frozen yogurts with tons of sprinkles.

---

"Sooooooo... What now?" Nicole asked, clearly bored again.

TrackdNTraild
February 24th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Garroth turned back to the counter and a few minutes later came back to Laurance with two large, chocolate frozen yogurts with tons of sprinkles.

---

"Sooooooo... What now?" Nicole asked, clearly bored again.

Laurance perked up, and seemed to purr, a wide smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn sighed. "Bored already?"

Seraphon
February 24th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Laurance perked up, and seemed to purr, a wide smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn sighed. "Bored already?"
Garroth handed one to Laurance and then handed him a spoon and then Garroth started eating his own frozen yogurt.

---

"Whenever there's no food to eat, it's always boring," Nicole smiled sweetly.

TrackdNTraild
February 24th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Garroth handed one to Laurance and then handed him a spoon and then Garroth started eating his own frozen yogurt.

---

"Whenever there's no food to eat, it's always boring," Nicole smiled sweetly.

Laurance smiled, and started eating a bit. He hummed quietly and leaned on the wall, letting his thoughts drift off.

"Heh, true," Katelyn purred.

Seraphon
February 24th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Laurance smiled, and started eating a bit. He hummed quietly and leaned on the wall, letting his thoughts drift off.

"Heh, true," Katelyn purred.
Garroth continued eating, his mind completely blank.

---

Nicole smirked,"Wanna get more food?"

Twilight01
February 24th, 2018, 06:29 PM

---

OH god, I haven't watched in a while, let hope I get this right.)

Daniel burst in trough the door, shards flying everywhere as his fist broke through it. "Hey guys!" Daniel exclaimed.

Seraphon
February 24th, 2018, 06:40 PM
OH god, I haven't watched in a while, let hope I get this right.)

Daniel burst in trough the door, shards flying everywhere as his fist broke through it. "Hey guys!" Daniel exclaimed.
Imma wait for Floof the Temmie Flakes to respond, since it's their turn, but OML YES DANIEL! YOU GO! XD and who is he saying hi to?)

Twilight01
February 24th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Imma wait for Floof the Temmie Flakes to respond, since it's their turn, but OML YES DANIEL! YOU GO! XD and who is he saying hi to?)

Everyone in the room?! XD, I love breaking down doors!

TrackdNTraild
February 24th, 2018, 06:55 PM

---

Laurance sighed, and kept humming as he ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Yep. But you're paying for this time."

Seraphon
February 24th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Laurance sighed, and kept humming as he ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Yep. But you're paying for this time."
Garroth glanced at Laurance and smiled.

---

Nicole grinned,"I could pay whenever you want me too," she laughed then walked up the counter to order more fries.

( Twilight01 no, I mean, Garroth and Laurance, or Nicole and Katelyn? They're both in different places. Garroth and Laurance are in the frozen yogurt place in the mall and Nicole and Katelyn are in the maid café ordering tons of fries XD)

TrackdNTraild
February 26th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Garroth glanced at Laurance and smiled.

---

Nicole grinned,"I could pay whenever you want me too," she laughed then walked up the counter to order more fries.

( Twilight01 no, I mean, Garroth and Laurance, or Nicole and Katelyn? They're both in different places. Garroth and Laurance are in the frozen yogurt place in the mall and Nicole and Katelyn are in the maid café ordering tons of fries XD)

(Yeah xDD)

Katelyn chuckled and crossed her arms, leaning back in her seat.

Laurance shut his eyes and paused for a second to think

(For some reason I can imagine like later in the day they go to a party or something and it pulls a Glenwood Prep Season 2 on them xDD Aka a 'Michael in the Bathroom' moment)

Seraphon
February 26th, 2018, 02:19 PM
(Yeah xDD)

Katelyn chuckled and crossed her arms, leaning back in her seat.

Laurance shut his eyes and paused for a second to think

(For some reason I can imagine like later in the day they go to a party or something and it pulls a Glenwood Prep Season 2 on them xDD Aka a 'Michael in the Bathroom' moment)
XD)

Garroth finished his frozen yogurt.

---

Nicole came back and sighed,"More waiting... So... What exactly did you guys do at Starlight?" She cocked an eyebrow.

TrackdNTraild
March 1st, 2018, 08:30 AM
XD)

Garroth finished his frozen yogurt.

---

Nicole came back and sighed,"More waiting... So... What exactly did you guys do at Starlight?" She cocked an eyebrow.

Katelyn felt her heart sink a little at the mention of the place. "Well... um..." Her voice grew a lot quieter. "It's... not really a nice thing to talk about..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance finished his almost at the same time, and looked over to Garroth.

Seraphon
March 1st, 2018, 02:39 PM
Katelyn felt her heart sink a little at the mention of the place. "Well... um..." Her voice grew a lot quieter. "It's... not really a nice thing to talk about..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance finished his almost at the same time, and looked over to Garroth.
Garroth smiled,"Is there any particular thing that you want to do?"

---

Nicole tilted her head,"Well, I'd think it'd be wonderful."

TrackdNTraild
March 1st, 2018, 08:56 PM
Garroth smiled,"Is there any particular thing that you want to do?"

---

Nicole tilted her head,"Well, I'd think it'd be wonderful."

Katelyn sighed. "He... Aaron... didn't tell you, did he? About Garroth?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm..." Laurance thought hard. He felt his face flush red at most of his thoughts. "Uh, n-nope!"

(laurance you gay trash. can garroth be not oblivious and notice laurance's gayness? XD)

Seraphon
March 1st, 2018, 09:45 PM
Katelyn sighed. "He... Aaron... didn't tell you, did he? About Garroth?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm..." Laurance thought hard. He felt his face flush red at most of his thoughts. "Uh, n-nope!"

(laurance you gay trash. can garroth be not oblivious and notice laurance's gayness? XD)
Garroth cocked his head slightly to the right,"You sure?"

(How so?)

---

Nicole's face turned serious,"What?"

(Wait, wait, wait. Should I be Roleplaying Garroth as a werewolf? Or secret werewolf? I don't even know anymore... XD)

TrackdNTraild
March 2nd, 2018, 02:53 PM
Garroth cocked his head slightly to the right,"You sure?"

(How so?)

---

Nicole's face turned serious,"What?"

(Wait, wait, wait. Should I be Roleplaying Garroth as a werewolf? Or secret werewolf? I don't even know anymore... XD)

(Uhhh, as if this storyline Garroth is a werewolf but he's like Rylan and can hide his ears and tail. Btw, Laurance doesn't even know he's a werewolf xDD OH! Also, Laurance is secretly a meif'wa! Because shut up it's a headcanon of mine xDD I could tell you a ton of Laurance headcanons I have)

Katelyn sighed. "Well... you know how Aaron is an ultima werewolf, don't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(uuuhhhh, idk he notices a 'something' *lenny face* I guess probably idk??? im dumb xD)

Laurance chuckled a little, and scratched the back of his head. "Yep!"

(I imagine when Laurance get's like SUPER embarrassed or scared, he shows his ears and tail and Garroth kinda flips out xDD)

Seraphon
March 2nd, 2018, 04:49 PM
(Uhhh, as if this storyline Garroth is a werewolf but he's like Rylan and can hide his ears and tail. Btw, Laurance doesn't even know he's a werewolf xDD OH! Also, Laurance is secretly a meif'wa! Because shut up it's a headcanon of mine xDD I could tell you a ton of Laurance headcanons I have)

Katelyn sighed. "Well... you know how Aaron is an ultima werewolf, don't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(uuuhhhh, idk he notices a 'something' *lenny face* I guess probably idk??? im dumb xD)

Laurance chuckled a little, and scratched the back of his head. "Yep!"

(I imagine when Laurance get's like SUPER embarrassed or scared, he shows his ears and tail and Garroth kinda flips out xDD)
(XD he'll notice when he notices)

Garroth looked at him strangely before shrugging.

(YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD)

---

Nicole blinked,"What."

(Well, I mean... Have you seen Minecraft Diaries(MCD)?)

TrackdNTraild
March 4th, 2018, 10:30 AM
(XD he'll notice when he notices)

Garroth looked at him strangely before shrugging.

(YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD)

---

Nicole blinked,"What."

(Well, I mean... Have you seen Minecraft Diaries(MCD)?)

(Yep! Watched the whole thing since episode 97 of season 1. So yes, I know he temporarily became a meif'wa if that's what you're wondering.)

Katelyn sighed, rubbing her arm and shuddering at the memory. "Garroth... looked in his eyes when they were untamed. He... got put in the hospital for a few days while we were still at Starlight, and, well... he's a werewolf now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(XDDD)

Laurance looked away, trying to force the blush to die down.

Seraphon
March 4th, 2018, 11:58 AM
(Yep! Watched the whole thing since episode 97 of season 1. So yes, I know he temporarily became a meif'wa if that's what you're wondering.)

Katelyn sighed, rubbing her arm and shuddering at the memory. "Garroth... looked in his eyes when they were untamed. He... got put in the hospital for a few days while we were still at Starlight, and, well... he's a werewolf now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(XDDD)

Laurance looked away, trying to force the blush to die down.
Garroth kept looking at Laurance, thinking about where they should go,"Well, do you have any ideas...?"

---

Nicole was silent.

(Ok, good XD)

TrackdNTraild
March 5th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Garroth kept looking at Laurance, thinking about where they should go,"Well, do you have any ideas...?"

---

Nicole was silent.

(Ok, good XD)

(XD)

Katelyn looked to nicole and whimpered. "N-nic?"

Laurance just shrugged, rubbing his arm in embarrassment.

Seraphon
March 5th, 2018, 02:07 PM
(XD)

Katelyn looked to nicole and whimpered. "N-nic?"

Laurance just shrugged, rubbing his arm in embarrassment.
"Aaawwwww! We need something to do at the mall on MAll DAY!" Garroth whined.

---

Nicole looked at Katelyn,"Y-Yeah?" She breathed.

TrackdNTraild
March 5th, 2018, 02:38 PM
"Aaawwwww! We need something to do at the mall on MAll DAY!" Garroth whined.

---

Nicole looked at Katelyn,"Y-Yeah?" She breathed.

She put her hand gently on the girl's shoulder. "W-was that... too much? For my explanation?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance laughed a bit. "Hey, we'll find something!" He put his arm around the other man, and seemed to purr.

Seraphon
March 5th, 2018, 05:57 PM
She put her hand gently on the girl's shoulder. "W-was that... too much? For my explanation?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurance laughed a bit. "Hey, we'll find something!" He put his arm around the other man, and seemed to purr.
Garroth smiled at Laurance,"Heh, thanks, I needed that," he laughed.

---

Nicole shook her head,"N-no," she cleared her throat,"No, I'm good," she said this, yet she had no more appetite.

TrackdNTraild
March 5th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Garroth smiled at Laurance,"Heh, thanks, I needed that," he laughed.

---

Nicole shook her head,"N-no," she cleared her throat,"No, I'm good," she said this, yet she had no more appetite.

"Okay... I'll believe you..." Katelyn sighed, and hugged the girl gently.

Laurance smiled, feeling his face heat up again. "Glad I could, um, h-help you smile again."

Seraphon
March 5th, 2018, 08:53 PM
"Okay... I'll believe you..." Katelyn sighed, and hugged the girl gently.

Laurance smiled, feeling his face heat up again. "Glad I could, um, h-help you smile again."
Garroth looked around. He saw a book store, food court, movie theatre..."Movie theatre!" Garroth said,"That's perfect!"

---

Nicole hugged her back.

TrackdNTraild
March 6th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Garroth looked around. He saw a book store, food court, movie theatre..."Movie theatre!" Garroth said,"That's perfect!"

---

Nicole hugged her back.

Katelyn shut her eyes, deciding to take this moment for what it was. She pulled the girl closer, tightening her hold a little, and resting her head on the other's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhh... I-I don't know..." He scratched the back of his head.