PDA

View Full Version : Shineclan official roleplay thread!

Pages : [1] 2

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 06:31 AM
If you have not signed-up then go to. The sign-ups please. This is the thread for the roleplay so do not post anything unless you have been accepted into shineclan. Thank you for your courtesy! Have fun!

“Hello and welcome to shineclan. I am Goldenstar. First of all I am intrigued to know how you got here. We are so far away from a twoleg place and from any other clans. Perhaps you sought us out. If so, follow me to the shineclan camp.”
You follow Goldenstar to a dark passageway. Almost as dark as a night with no moon. Then you see a glimmer of light up ahead, and as you walk into a vast clearing with beautiful sparkling stones that look to be pure multi colored stars, your face lights up in amazement. Goldenstar’s whiskers twitch in amusement.
“This is shineclan’s camp. No fox nor badger can find the entrance to the camp, and if they do they get too unnerved to go very far. I do hope you decide to stay. And if you don’t, just know I would lay down all of my nine lives for my clan, and our new home. So if you do decide to join our clan you will be very well cared for.”

LETS BEGIN!

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 07:51 AM
If you have not signed-up then go to. The sign-ups please. This is the thread for the roleplay so do not post anything unless you have been accepted into shineclan. Thank you for your courtesy! Have fun!

“Hello and welcome to shineclan. I am Goldenstar. First of all I am intrigued to know how you got here. We are so far away from a twoleg place and from any other clans. Perhaps you sought us out. If so, follow me to the shineclan camp.”
You follow Goldenstar to a dark passageway. Almost as dark as a night with no moon. Then you see a glimmer of light up ahead, and as you walk into a vast clearing with beautiful sparkling stones that look to be pure multi colored stars, your face lights up in amazement. Goldenstar’s whiskers twitch in amusement.
“This is shineclan’s camp. No fox nor badger can find the entrance to the camp, and if they do they get too unnerved to go very far. I do hope you decide to stay. And if you don’t, just know I would lay down all of my nine lives for my clan, and our new home. So if you do decide to join our clan you will be very well cared for.”

LETS BEGIN!

Lilypaw bounded out of the medicine den, a scrap of catmint hanging out of her mouth. She dropped it on the ground, setting it on one of the sparkling stones. She sat down with a loud thump, and began meowing. “Look, Leafy! Isn’t it a wonderful day?” She said, closing her eyes.
She breathed in the deep scent of morning. It was nice. She looked at Leafy. A pure rumbled from deep in her throat. Leafy was her best friend. Ever.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 08:13 AM
... you never signed leafy up...)

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 08:43 AM
... you never signed leafy up...)
Leafy is a shred of catmint, but I can make a form if I need to. Lol

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 08:47 AM
lol go ahead! XD

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Plus I thought it was lotuspaw not lillypaw. And can you keep it lotuspaw, because Lillypaw brings bad foxclan memories... of my oc Lillybreeze the one who tried to kill ravenfang...

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Plus I thought it was lotuspaw not lillypaw. And can you keep it lotuspaw, because Lillypaw brings bad foxclan memories... of my oc Lillybreeze the one who tried to kill ravenfang...
Sorry for the mixup! Let me get this straight. Her name is Lotuspaw. Then Lotustail. Sorry!

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 09:11 AM
It’s ok)
Goldenstar padded out of the leaders den and over to where lotuspaw and leafy where. “Good morning Lotuspaw... leafy...” she gave the scrap of catmint a sideways glance.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 09:12 AM
Endheart steps into camp with a rabbit in his mouth, his ear flicked a bit as he begins to walk towards the fresh kill pile. Soon he drops the rabbit and begins to look around for someone than with a sigh just decides to walk towards the leaders den. but soon sees Goldenstar and begins to walk up to him “ there you are. We need to speak my lady”

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Lotuspaw bounded out of the medicine den, a scrap of catmint hanging out of her mouth. She dropped it on the ground, setting it on one of the sparkling stones. She sat down with a loud thump, and began meowing. “Look, Leafy! Isn’t it a wonderful day?” She said, closing her eyes.
She breathed in the deep scent of morning. It was nice. She looked at Leafy. A pure rumbled from deep in her throat. Leafy was her best friend. Ever.

Lotuspaw watched as Endheart padded into Goldenstar’s den. What’s that about? She thought. She lay down in the sunshine, resting her head near Leafy, her shred of catmint.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 09:14 AM
“Um over here Endheart!” Goldenstar mews “I was just talking to Lotuspaw and... Leafy...”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 09:18 AM
“Um over here Endheart!” Goldenstar mews “I was just talking to Lotuspaw and... Leafy...”
He nods as he begins to walk up to them “ forgive me. But would you mind if we speak? It’s something that has been troubling me since I’ve joined this clan than again...” he looks at lefypaw “ she can see starclan too right?” He asks calmly

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 09:21 AM
“Leafy is lotuspaw’s catmint so I don’t know...” Goldenstar whispered “‘he’ won’t talk to me... but yes you can talk to me. See you later lotuspaw and leafy...”

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 09:22 AM
He nods as he begins to walk up to them “ forgive me. But would you mind if we speak? It’s something that has been troubling me since I’ve joined this clan than again...” he looks at lefypaw “ she can see starclan too right?” He asks calmly

Lotuspaw clocks her head. Endheart was looking at her like she was a lost fox. She looked at Goldenstar. “Hi!” She mewed. “Leafy says hi, too.” She leaned in close to her Leader, whispering. “He really can talk!”

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 09:25 AM
“I thought so.” Goldenstar whispers back to lotuspaw “I just don’t think he likes me.”

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 09:26 AM
“I thought so.” Goldenstar whispers back to lotuspaw “I just don’t think he likes me.”

“Don’t be silly! Leafy likes everyone! Even my mentor, and that’s saying something! Nettlefur is sometimes really grumpy,” She mewed in a stage whisper.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 09:27 AM
“Come to my den Endheart. So we can talk.” Goldenstar begins walking twords her den signaling with her tail for Endheart to follow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Endheart nods slowly as he follows her than he speaks again “ can you.. tell me if someone I knew.. is happy in starclan? “ he asks calmly. “ she’s a sliver cat, with eyes as amber as flames and she has a little black heart like marking in her chest.. her name is Luna. I was wondering.. since I can’t speak to starclan nor would they want to speak to me since I’m not exactly good but please just.. tell me if she’s alright?”

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 09:33 AM
“Come to my den Endheart. So we can talk.” Goldenstar begins walking twords her den signaling with her tail for Endheart to follow.

Lotuspaw watched the pair go away. No one really stayed by her for long. But she didn’t mind. Being a rouge in her early life, it made her sort of resistant to being ignored. That was probably why a leaf was her best friend. She purred. She liked being a medicine cat. That was how she and Leafy had met! She padded into the dark medicine den, and set Leafy in his alcove. Lotuspaw curled up in her nest, and sighed.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 10:22 AM
“When Embersplash returns you can ask her.” She meowed

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Goldenstar felt bad for brushing off lotuspaw and her leaf. She padded into the med cat den to find lotuspaw asleep.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 11:58 AM
He nods slowly “ ... such a leader “ he says coldly as he begins to walk away looking around before just laying down on his side waiting for something to come or happen now. He would like to sleep but he can’t he didn’t want to risk a other nightmare.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Goldenstar padded back to her den. She decided that sleep was worth the blood soaked nightmares when her countless scars felt fresh on her pelt. She hadn’t slept in so long she felt her tail would fall off. She knew that no cat, not even her deputy knew of the battle that had wiped out foxclan. The mureder that had killed her mother. A special part of her nightmares was reserved for the torn and murderus face of the Tom who had killed her mother.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Magmapaw laid in his den. He wasn't asleep, but he didn't feel like getting up. He looked around the empty den. He was the only apprentice now and it felt more empty than it did before. Who knew, maybe the clan would forget he was even in here. With those thoughts in his head, he curled up tight and closed his eyes.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Goldenstar woke from her sleep. She hadnt dreamed at all last night. She went to gather her apprentice. Magmapaw was in dire need of battle training. She padded quickly to the apprentice den. “Magmapaw?” She meowed into the darkness.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Goldenstar woke from her sleep. She hadnt dreamed at all last night. She went to gather her apprentice. Magmapaw was in dire need of battle training. She padded quickly to the apprentice den. “Magmapaw?” She meowed into the darkness.
Magmapaw opened his eyes at the sound of his leader and mentor calling his name. He stood up and poked his head out of the den, looking at her. He wasn't the type to talk much, and when he did, it was very little. Today just wasn't one of those days he felt like talking.

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Goldenstar felt bad for brushing off lotuspaw and her leaf. She padded into the med cat den to find lotuspaw asleep.

Lotuspaw yawned, blinking her eyes drowsily. She wondered where her mentor, Nettlefur, was. She hadn’t been around for awhile.
Lotuspaw padded out of the medicine den, whispering to Leafy to go back to sleep. She padded into the clearing, and looked around. Nettlefur wasn’t anywhere to be found.
“Leafy,” Lotuspaw hissed. “Have you seen Nettlefur?” She asked back inside the den. Leafy didn’t respond. “Your right! Maybe she’s caught and can’t call for help!” She meowed. Lotuspaw found strange interpretations in her Leafy. She darted around, growling. Leafy was stoic. She calmed down.
“Your right. She’s fine. I’m going herb hunting.” Lotuspaw padded out of camp.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:00 PM
“Magmapaw! We need to do some battle training let’s go to the training clearing.” Goldenstar said. She started twords the training clearing.

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Lotuspaw yawned, blinking her eyes drowsily. She wondered where her mentor, Nettlefur, was. She hadn’t been around for awhile.
Lotuspaw padded out of the medicine den, whispering to Leafy to go back to sleep. She padded into the clearing, and looked around. Nettlefur wasn’t anywhere to be found.
“Leafy,” Lotuspaw hissed. “Have you seen Nettlefur?” She asked back inside the den. Leafy didn’t respond. “Your right! Maybe she’s caught and can’t call for help!” She meowed. Lotuspaw found strange interpretations in her Leafy. She darted around, growling. Leafy was stoic. She calmed down.
“Your right. She’s fine. I’m going herb hunting.” Lotuspaw padded out of camp.

Lotuspaw entered the herb patch. She lay down in the sunshine, regardless of what her real task was. She rolled over, curling up in a clump of moss. The sun was warm on her back, and her eyes drooped closed.

frostbreeze
January 15th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Pouncepaw this sounds great!
but maybe say the sun made her (furs colour)

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 04:20 PM
late)
embersong sat around the camp with her sister fireflower acting like nothing would happen if someone attacked

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 04:24 PM
“Magmapaw! We need to do some battle training let’s go to the training clearing.” Goldenstar said. She started twords the training clearing.
Magmapaw nodded and fully came out of the apprentice den. He did a quick stretch before following her towards the clearing.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Goldenstar padded over to Embersong and fireflower. “Hi Embersong. Hi fireflower.” To Embersong she added. “Will you organize a hunting patrol? The fresh-kill pile is getting low.”

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Goldenstar returned to the training clearing. “Ok Magmapaw. Show me your moves.” She meowed evenly, tail swishing behind her.

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Lotuspaw shredded the moss beneath her. Camp had been so slow and boring! She didn’t even want to sleep. She was now her grumpy self. She had nothing to do. She didn’t know what herbs to gather, what she should do. She huffed away from the clearing. She couldn’t even be lazy. And that was saying something.
She grumped into the clearing, watching a few warriors pad around. Some organized hunting patrols. She returned to her den, angrily sorting leaves. Over and over again. Lotuspaw had random mood swings.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Time skip?)

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Time skip?)

Whu? No, Lotuspaw just is angry cuz her mentor is ‘MIA’. So she is just trying to find stuff to do. She couldn’t look for herbs, because she doesn’t know what to look for, so is now just rooting through storage.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Yeah but... when I get back from training with Magmapaw then I have two things to do with you Pouncepaw.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Goldenstar returned to the training clearing. “Ok Magmapaw. Show me your moves.” She meowed evenly, tail swishing behind her.
Magmapaw crouched down, leaping at Goldenstar.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Goldenstar suddenly had a vision of the murderus med cat who killed her mother leaping at her and grew stiff as Magmapaw leaped at her. In the vision her scars felt fresh, like in the dreams. But when the vision faded they were still hurting and some were bleeding again. But this can’t be! she thought as Magmapaw pinned her to the ground.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Goldenstar suddenly had a vision of the murderus med cat who killed her mother leaping at her and grew stiff as Magmapaw leaped at her. In the vision her scars felt fresh, like in the dreams. But when the vision faded they were still hurting and some were bleeding again. But this can’t be! she thought as Magmapaw pinned her to the ground.
Magmapaw pinned her with ease and gave her a concerned look. "Are you alright?"

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Yeah but... when I get back from training with Magmapaw then I have two things to do with you Pouncepaw.)
Okay. Just kinda confused about where Lotuspaw lies. :3 )

Twilight01
January 15th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Silverstreak strolled out of the den and stretched her paws. She sat down near the warriors den and began to think. Thinking was one of her favorite past times as the camp was usually quiet and peaceful. Sometimes she would doze in the sun with Lotuspaw and Leafy. While their relationship was quite.. strange Silverstreak would tolerate the crazy mood wings that sometimes affected her. As she watched the camp she noticed the scents of Goldenstar and Magmapaw. Similing she figured they were off practicing battle moves or hunting. Silverstreak started to think about her own family, while her parents had passed away and she had no siblings she wished she could have a family of her own. A mate and kits to nurse and teach. Silverstreak stared off into the brilliant blue sky, her thoughts twisting in a pleasant spiral of far-off fantasies.

(ta-da my new OC!)

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Magmapaw pinned her with ease and gave her a concerned look. "Are you alright?"
Suddenly realizing that Magmapaw had seen her stiffen up she quickly replied “Y-Yes, I was just startled by a bird in the trees.” Even she thought that sounded weak. “I was thinking that it would be a nice piece of prey!” She added quickly.

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Silverstreak strolled out of the den and stretched her paws. She sat down near the warriors den and began to think. Thinking was one of her favorite past times as the camp was usually quiet and peaceful. Sometimes she would doze in the sun with Lotuspaw and Leafy. While their relationship was quite.. strange Silverstreak would tolerate the crazy mood wings that sometimes affected her. As she watched the camp she noticed the scents of Goldenstar and Magmapaw. Similing she figured they were off practicing battle moves or hunting. Silverstreak started to think about her own family, while her parents had passed away and she had no siblings she wished she could have a family of her own. A mate and kits to nurse and teach. Silverstreak stared off into the brilliant blue sky, her thoughts twisting in a pleasant spiral of far-off fantasies.

(ta-da my new OC!)

Lotuspaw heard paw steps in the clearing. She turned around and saw Silverstreak pad across camp. Her earlier mood swing forgotten, she dashed out of the den with Leafy in her mouth. Happily, Lotuspaw called to Silverstreak. “Silverstreak!” She meowed happily.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 06:42 PM
“L-let’s stop for now.” Goldenstar stammered to Magmapaw still shaken from the vision she had had. “I need to do something.”

Twilight01
January 15th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Lotuspaw heard paw steps in the clearing. She turned around and saw Silverstreak pad across camp. Her earlier mood swing forgotten, she dashed out of the den with Leafy in her mouth. Happily, Lotuspaw called to Silverstreak. “Silverstreak!” She meowed happily.

"Hey Lotuspaw, Leafy!" Silverstreak mewed happily as Lotuspaw ran up to her, "What have you two been up to?"

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Goldenstar padded back to camp and leaped on top of the shining-stone. (The shineing rock that jutted out against the sky) “LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER BENEATH THE SHINING-STONE FOR A CLAN MEETING!” Goldenstar yowled

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Suddenly realizing that Magmapaw had seen her stiffen up she quickly replied “Y-Yes, I was just startled by a bird in the trees.” Even she thought that sounded weak. “I was thinking that it would be a nice piece of prey!” She added quickly.
Magmapaw got off her and nodded. "Should we start over?"

Blueberry
I’m at camp and just called a clan meeting lol)

pomegranate
Goldenstar padded back to camp and leaped on top of the shining-stone. (The shineing rock that jutted out against the sky) “LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER BENEATH THE SHINING-STONE FOR A CLAN MEETING!” Goldenstar yowled

Lotuspaw pricked her ears as she heard her leaders call run out among the camp. She padded outside quickly, detecting urgency in her leaders mew. Leafy lay abandoned in the den. She sat beneath the Shining Stone, waiting patiently.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 07:13 PM
“Lotuspaw please step forward.” Goldenstar meowed. “I say this beneath Silverpelt so they may aprove of my choice is these rough times. Our medicine cat has gone missing and it is time for this young medicine cat apprentice to receive her full medicine cat name.” Goldenstar went on. “Lotuspaw, from now on you shall be known as lotustail, starclan honors your healing skills and we all know you shall be a wonderful medicine cat.” Goldenstar looked down on the new medicine cat with beautiful eyes that glowed in the growing darkness and she kept down from the shining-rock.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 07:14 PM
I’m at camp and just called a clan meeting lol)
(Sigh)

Magmapaw crawled out of the apprentice day after a long day of training and sat just outside the den, listening to her leader for the clan meeting. (Better?)

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Yep thanks)

Twilight01
January 15th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Silverstreak yowled happily into the air "Lotustail! Lotustail!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Endheart laughs softly seeing them “ ... how interesting “ he says watching them and yowling her name as well

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 07:22 PM
"Lotustail!" Magmapaw chanted. Now he was really alone in the apprentice den. He didn't mind though
He wasn't the best around others. He walked back in the apprentice den.

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
@Pouncepaw please get here soon, so you can see that you have been made full med cat!

Blueberry
January 15th, 2018, 07:29 PM
We will pick up this rp in the morning

Twilight01
January 15th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Good for me

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 08:35 PM
“Lotuspaw please step forward.” Goldenstar meowed. “I say this beneath Silverpelt so they may aprove of my choice is these rough times. Our medicine cat has gone missing and it is time for this young medicine cat apprentice to receive her full medicine cat name.” Goldenstar went on. “Lotuspaw, from now on you shall be known as lotustail, starclan honors your healing skills and we all know you shall be a wonderful medicine cat.” Goldenstar looked down on the new medicine cat with beautiful eyes that glowed in the growing darkness and she kept down from the shining-rock.

Lotuspaw froze. She was hissing and running around in her head. “W-why? Doesn’t my mentor have to give me my name? What about Embersplash? She’s still around, right?” Lotustail’s violet eyes were wide.

pomegranate
January 15th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Lotuspaw froze. She was hissing and running around in her head. “W-why? Doesn’t my mentor have to give me my name? What about Embersplash? She’s still around, right?” Lotustail’s violet eyes were wide.
She turned to her howling clanmates. They were yelling her new name. But to herself, she was still Lotuspaw. Where could Embersplash be?

Blueberry
January 16th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Hiya everyone! I’m back on!

Blueberry
January 16th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Goldenstar padded over to the newly named medicine cat. "I need you to come to the moonpool with me. " Goldenstar said to lotustail. It will be a very long journey and we might have some trouble from the four clans of the forest, but i need to speak to starclan.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 16th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Magmapaw laid back in his own den to fall asleep. Constant nightmares filled his dreams though and he woke up from them every time. He huffed in anger. "Guess I get no rest." He muttered to himself.

Twilight01
January 16th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Silverstreak watched as Lotusp- Lotustail padded away with Golfenstar looking confused and worried. She turned around and headed into her den for the night. Praying to Starclan that they would guide Lotustail as she officially became the clans medicine cat.
(RIP posting in school)

Blueberry
January 16th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Goldenstar walked over to her den. He would try to get some sleep before serting out.

pomegranate
January 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Goldenstar walked over to her den. He would try to get some sleep before serting out.
Lotustail rested her tail on her leaders back. “A-are you sure?” Lotustail had only been in the clan for a moon. She had been barely a kit when they found her. “I don’t think I’m ready...”

Blueberry
January 16th, 2018, 06:00 PM
"Please!" Goldenstar's mew was somewhat frantic. "I need to speak with starclan!"

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 11:19 AM
(Bump)

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Silverstreak glanced at the fresh-kill pile, it was not as full as normal. She padded away to find Embersong.
littledragon0625

Fireflower
January 17th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Silverstreak glanced at the fresh-kill pile, it was not as full as normal. She padded away to find Embersong.
littledragon0625
embersong sat with her sister near the warrior's den talking about what they have doing before the clans(thats make it sound like there old)"any idea where dragonfire is?"fireflower asked"nope!she wasnt in the clan i guarded so i had no idea"embersong said continueing with a different part"anything new about the rouge clan?"
"no,nothing but dust in the wind"her sister said

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Silverstreak walked up to Embersong, "Hey I was wondering if I could gather a patrol and grab some more fresh-kill?"
(God I'm so bad at this)

pomegranate
January 17th, 2018, 07:44 PM
"Please!" Goldenstar's mew was somewhat frantic. "I need to speak with starclan!"

Lotustail recoiled. Her leader was never this distraught. She dipped her head respectfully, and turned to her den to prepare the traveling herbs.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 07:56 PM
“Thank you!” Goldenstar meowed hurriedly. She must think I’m so weak right now. Goldenstar thought miserably.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Hey y’all! Look at my new signature!)

pomegranate
January 17th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Hey y’all! Look at my new signature!)

Nice! Mine is just about how when I blow a balloon, it pops, and I can’t blow up.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Lol! I’m so happy that I finally figured out how to do it! Now back to the rp!)

pomegranate
January 17th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Lol! I’m so happy that I finally figured out how to do it! Now back to the rp!)

Yep, back!)
Lotustail shook out her black pelt. Why now? She thought. Why must I be promoted so soon? She glanced at Leafy. She didn’t think that Goldenstar would appreciate Leafy on their trip. She sighed sadly, missing the rouge days when she could run free... she shook again. No, she thought. Being a rouge was horrible. She still had scars, and her mind was clouded with dark thoughts. Now she was Shineclan, and nothing was wrong with that.

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Goldenstar padded into the medicine cat den. She saw lotustail’s glance at leafy. “You know if You want, leafy can come with us.” She purred sensing the new medicine cat’s apprehension.

Mystic
January 17th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Omg I am soooooo late!
I'm sorry, I sign up for so many rp's I forget which one I signed up for and which I didn't XD

pomegranate
January 17th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Goldenstar padded into the medicine cat den. She saw lotustail’s glance at leafy. “You know if You want, leafy can come with us.” She purred sensing the new medicine cat’s apprehension.

Lotustail jumped with surprise at her leaders sudden mew. “I-I wasn’t going to bring him- I meant it! It.” But Lotustail’s gaze drifted back over to her friend. “But, I mean if it’s okay...” Lotustail dashed over to Leafy’s alcove and snatched him up. “I thought you were getting some rest?” She mumbled around Leafy. “Do you need poppy seeds for sleep?”

Mystic
January 17th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Your Embersplash, or no?

Ohhh crap!

I went to go look at the sign-ups and I didn't even sign for this!

Shoot, I feel so stupid right now XD

pomegranate
January 17th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Ohhh crap!

I went to go look at the sign-ups and I didn't even sign for this!

Shoot, I feel so stupid right now XD
Don’t! You can sign up if you want! Believe me, I feel stupid on a hourly basis.)
:happycat:

Mystic
January 17th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Don’t! You can sign up if you want! Believe me, I feel stupid on a hourly basis.)
:happycat:

XD I don't know, I like I'm too late to join and pretty sure Everybody is busy rping with other people

pomegranate
January 17th, 2018, 08:36 PM
XD I don't know, I like I'm too late to join and pretty sure Everybody is busy rping with other people

Haha, no! Right now there was just a clan meeting, and so everybody is kinda just chatting except for my character Lotustail and Ravenfangs character Goldenstar, so yeah. There is a sign up thread, by the way). :3

Mystic
January 17th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Haha, no! Right now there was just a clan meeting, and so everybody is kinda just chatting except for my character Lotustail and Ravenfangs character Goldenstar, so yeah. There is a sign up thread, by the way). :3

Blueberry
January 17th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Ok rp is closed for today, but will reopen tomorrow morning! Thank you for. Your consideration!

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Rp is open again!

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 08:12 AM
“Yes please!” Goldenstar meowed releaved that she didn’t have to explain why she couldn’t sleep to the young medicine cat.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 18th, 2018, 08:27 AM
Magmapaw laid inside the apprentice den. He wanted to do something right now besides lay there. But everybody was probably busy at the moment, so he left camp by himself and just wandered around the forest.

Twilight01
January 18th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Seeing as Embersong wasn't answering her Silverstreak turned her attention to Magmapaw leaving camp. Curious as to what the apprentice was doing she followed quietly. Slipping through the camp entrance.

airpaw
January 18th, 2018, 09:38 AM
hello im new so can I rp with anyone

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 18th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Magmapaw walked deep into the territory stopping at a tree, he looked up. He wondered what it was like looking around at that height. Curiosity got the better of him and he started climbing. He didn't go too high, but high enough to look around. Wow. You could see much more from up here. The view was amazing.

Blueberry
January 18th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Goldenstar wondered what her apprentice was doing. She could go look for him and maybe do some hunting, just to. See how his training was going along. She meowed a goodbye to lotustail and went to look for magmapaw. She checked the apprentice den and his scent was stale. But something was strange... the scent led out of camp. Oh! Maybe he is practicing hunting on his own! I could see how he is doing and then maybe teach him how to catch a bird! She followed his scent into the forest. She had walked far into Shineclan’s territory when she realized that his scent led even deeper. I wonder where he was going... Then she had an alarming thought. What if he went to join the tam that killed my mother! She followed his scent more quickly now and to her releaf it led to a old cypress tree. His scent was fresh. She looked up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 18th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Goldenstar wondered what her apprentice was doing. She could go look for him and maybe do some hunting, just to. See how his training was going along. She meowed a goodbye to lotustail and went to look for magmapaw. She checked the apprentice den and his scent was stale. But something was strange... the scent led out of camp. Oh! Maybe he is practicing hunting on his own! I could see how he is doing and then maybe teach him how to catch a bird! She followed his scent into the forest. She had walked far into Shineclan’s territory when she realized that his scent led even deeper. I wonder where he was going... Then she had an alarming thought. What if he went to join the tam that killed my mother! She followed his scent more quickly now and to her releaf it led to a old cypress tree. His scent was fresh. She looked up.
No. You stay worried about having to speak with Starclan since it was SO urgent. And i might just make a cat for said team

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 05:51 AM
Lol I meant Tom! XD I didn’t catch that when I was reviseing!)

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 05:55 AM
No. You stay worried about having to speak with Starclan since it was SO urgent. And i might just make a cat for said team

And part of the reason that she is doing it is because she wants to be the best mentor for magmapaw, [and plus I heave never rped as a mentor before and I want to get a feel for it.])

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 07:53 AM
And part of the reason that she is doing it is because she wants to be the best mentor for magmapaw, [and plus I heave never rped as a mentor before and I want to get a feel for it.])
Magmapaw slowly got used to the branch and sat down on it, looking around. He heard a noise higher up. Looking up, he saw a bird. Instinctively, he crouched down to catch it. Using all the strength he had in his hind legs, he leapt from the branch he was on, to catch it. But the branch wasn't enough of a support to his jump and instead of catching the bird, he almost didn't make the branch completely. He grabbed onto the branch with his claws and lifted himself onto the next branch, breathing heavy at what just happened.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 08:42 AM
“Magmapaw!” Goldenstar yowled. “GET DOWN FROM THERE!” Goldenstar’s heart was beating fast. She didn’t want her apprentice to die.too late she realized that magmapaw might not be able to get down. Goldenstar knew that they were too far out to call for help. Oh why didn’t I ask Embersplash to come with me?

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 08:53 AM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Teal"]“Magmapaw!” Goldenstar yowled. “GET DOWN FROM THERE!” Goldenstar’s heart was beating fast. She didn’t want her apprentice to die.too late she realized that magmapaw might not be able to get down. Goldenstar knew that they were too far out to call for help. Oh why didn’t I ask Embersplash to come with me?
Magmapaw jumped in shock when his name was called. Uh oh. He saw Goldenstar and the base of the tree. He made his way down the tree slowly, jumping from branch to branch. It was much easier going down this way than going up. He got low enough to skip the last few branches and jump down to the ground next to his leader.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 09:07 AM
“Oh thank starclan you are safe!” Goldenstar exclamed. “I was so worried...”
Suddenly she grew dizzy and blacked out. While she was on the ground she had a vision. She saw a small cat falling from high in the tree. When the small Tom hit the ground he tried to get up but was unable to use his legs. She stared in horror at the young Tom’s face, Twisted with fear as he yowled to the stars. She then came back into the waking world. Great starclan! She thought. What is happening to me!

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 09:14 AM
“Oh thank starclan you are safe!” Goldenstar exclamed. “I was so worried...”
Suddenly she grew dizzy and blacked out. While she was on the ground she had a vision. She saw a small cat falling from high in the tree. When the small Tom hit the ground he tried to get up but was unable to use his legs. She stared in horror at the young Tom’s face, Twisted with fear as he yowled to the stars. She then came back into the waking world. Great starclan! She thought. What is happening to me!
(Hehehehehe)

Magmapaw looked at Goldenstar with much worry. "Goldenstar? Are you-" He didn't finish, his stifled a hiss of pain. He lifted his paw off the ground to find it bent the wrong way. The adrenaline wearing off, he was now feeling the full effects of pain as he closed his eyes and did his best not to scream in terror and pain. He put his paw back down before Goldenstar came out of whatever vision she had.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Though She was shaken she didn’t want magmapaw to know that. So she meowed hiding the fear quite well as she meowed like nothing just happend hopeing he would just drop the subject. “Now, let’s go to lotustail and let her check you over. And then and ONLY then if you are not hurt then I will teach you how to catch a bird in a tree the RIGHT way. And after that you will get some rest, you will be coming with me and lotustail to the moonpool.” Now I need to talk to starclan more than ever.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Though She was shaken she didn’t want magmapaw to know that. So she meowed hiding the fear quite well as she meowed like nothing just happend hopeing he would just drop the subject. “Now, let’s go to lotustail and let her check you over. And then and ONLY then if you are not hurt then I will teach you how to catch a bird in a tree the RIGHT way. And after that you will get some rest, you will be coming with me and lotustail to the moonpool.” Now I need to talk to starclan more than ever.
"I-" He didn't continue at first. He felt nervous and disappointed telling her he broke his paw. "I don't think I can move on my own." He said lifting his broken paw, doing his best to hide the pain in his voice.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 09:32 AM
“Alright. Then we will wait until your paw has mended to go, in the meantime I will have to help you back to camp.” Goldenstar sighed. Although she really needed to talk to starclan, she wanted her apprentice to come with her. She wished he had never climbed that tree without her. But at least it hadn’t been like her mother’s fall that had permanently destroyed her mother’s back legs. His paw would mend, and it could have been worse. She thanked starclan that it was only his paw.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 09:34 AM
“Alright. Then we will wait until your paw has mended to go, in the meantime I will have to help you back to camp.” Goldenstar sighed. Although she really needed to talk to starclan, she wanted her apprentice to come with her. She wished he had never climbed that tree without her. But at least it hadn’t been like her mother’s fall that had permanently destroyed her mother’s back legs. His paw would mend, and it could have been worse. She thanked starclan that it was only his paw.
"If it's that important. Why not just go?" He asked standing and started limping back to camp.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 09:43 AM
“I would like you to come with me. It will be your first trip out of the territory.” She meowed following him. “I want you to learn the forest clan’s scents. So that if they ever came to us for help then you would know who it is.”

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 09:46 AM
“I would like you to come with me. It will be your first trip out of the territory.” She meowed following him. “I want you to learn the forest clan’s scents. So that if they ever came to us for help then you would know who it is.”
"Then let's go right now." He said.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 09:51 AM
“We must visit camp first to sleep. And while I value your bravery it is over two day’s journey. (Shineclan is very far away from any other clans.) also lotustail has to come with us. So let’s get back to camp and sleep then tomorrow if you feel up to it we will go.” Goldenstar meowed reasonably.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 10:02 AM
“We must visit camp first to sleep. And while I value your bravery it is over two day’s journey. (Shineclan is very far away from any other clans.) also lotustail has to come with us. So let’s get back to camp and sleep then tomorrow if you feel up to it we will go.” Goldenstar meowed reasonably.
He thought about it, and finally nodded, limping his way back to camp.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 10:15 AM
They padded back to camp at moonhigh. “Now we need to see lotustail.” Goldenstar meowed.

Razorclaw
January 19th, 2018, 10:18 AM
RazorClaw, the brave warrior, was out early training the other apprentices. He was one of the best. He had fought many battles, and won most of them.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 10:45 AM
RazorClaw, the brave warrior, was out early training the other apprentices. He was one of the best. He had fought many battles, and won most of them.
(I'm the only apprentice rn. Livin that lonely life)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 10:46 AM
They padded back to camp at moonhigh. “Now we need to see lotustail.” Goldenstar meowed.
He nodded and sat down where he was.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 11:41 AM
You need to sign up before you start rping so I can add you to the roster.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 11:51 AM
Now we just have to wait for pouncepaw.

pomegranate
January 19th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Now we just have to wait for pouncepaw.

Wait for me? Why? I’m here! XD)
Lotustail was siting in the den, glancing at Leafy. Leafy seemed so far away. Her life was a lie. Not really, she thought. More like she wanted to talk to Leafy, but didn’t want to.

Blueberry
January 19th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Goldenstar padded into the med cat den. “Um lotustail. Magmapaw hurt his paw. Can... oop gtg bye!

pomegranate
January 19th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Goldenstar padded into the med cat den. “Um lotustail. Magmapaw hurt his paw. Can... oop gtg bye!
I’ll just assume you said full thing.)

“He fell from a tree?!” She meowed loudly. “I’ll need borage and cobwebs! And poppy seeds!” Lotustail darted around the den, scooping up amounts of her store. She darted outside the den, leaving Goldenstar behind. She encountered Magmapaw outside in the clearing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 04:28 PM
I’ll just assume you said full thing.)

“He fell from a tree?!” She meowed loudly. “I’ll need borage and cobwebs! And poppy seeds!” Lotustail darted around the den, scooping up amounts of her store. She darted outside the den, leaving Goldenstar behind. She encountered Magmapaw outside in the clearing.
Magmapaw sat up and looked at Lotustail. He had guessed this was for his paw. Though he didn't need it.

pomegranate
January 19th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Magmapaw sat up and looked at Lotustail. He had guessed this was for his paw. Though he didn't need it.

Lotustail narrowed her eyes at Magmapaw. “I assume our leader over Exaggerates?” She looked at his paw. The skin was barely broken. “Take some of this,” she placed an herb in front of him. “It’ll fight any infections.” “Do you have any pains in your paw besides aches?”

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Lotustail narrowed her eyes at Magmapaw. “I assume our leader over Exaggerates?” She looked at his paw. The skin was barely broken. “Take some of this,” she placed an herb in front of him. “It’ll fight any infections.” “Do you have any pains in your paw besides aches?”
He shook his head. He didn't hurt anywhere else. He took the herb she put in front of him.

pomegranate
January 19th, 2018, 08:05 PM
He shook his head. He didn't hurt anywhere else. He took the herb she put in front of him.

“ Chew slowly, please,” She glanced back at Goldenstar to make sure her leader wasn’t listening. “Is Goldenstar okay?” She whispered, leaning closer to Magmapaw. “She has been... acting up. I’m worried about her.”

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 19th, 2018, 09:48 PM
“ Chew slowly, please,” She glanced back at Goldenstar to make sure her leader wasn’t listening. “Is Goldenstar okay?” She whispered, leaning closer to Magmapaw. “She has been... acting up. I’m worried about her.”
He shrugged. "She's a little out of it." He said quietly. "I think it might be flashbacks or visions of some sort."

pomegranate
January 19th, 2018, 10:01 PM
He shrugged. "She's a little out of it." He said quietly. "I think it might be flashbacks or visions of some sort."

“Just... let me know if anything else happens,” She murmered. (Last few posts of the day! I’ll be back in the morning!)

Blueberry
January 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM
Goldenstar padded twords lotustail. “I need some poppy seeds please.” She had heard what the young medicine cat had said and was afraid of what they thought of her.

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 09:36 AM
Seeing lotustail was busy she backed out of the den. Goldenstar went to her den and slept. When she woke up in the morning she realized that she had had no dreams. Then she remembered that the night before magmapaw fell she had no dreams either. Great starclan! Goldenstar thought. What will happen today!?

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 09:48 AM
She raced out of the leader’s den to the apprentice den to find magmapaw still sleeping. Thank starclan! He got some sleep. She worried about her apprentice sometimes. He seemed to always be tired.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 22nd, 2018, 11:30 AM
Magmapaw woke up slowly, he was tired and he was happy he got some rest. He lioked at his healing paw. He would be fine.

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 12:31 PM
“Hi magmapaw! Ready to go to the moonpool?” Goldenstar asked “If you feel up to it.” She added worryingly. Goldenstar didn’t want to push her apprentice too hard with his injured paw.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 22nd, 2018, 02:49 PM
“Hi magmapaw! Ready to go to the moonpool?” Goldenstar asked “If you feel up to it.” She added worryingly. Goldenstar didn’t want to push her apprentice too hard with his injured paw.
"I'm fine Goldenstar." He said smiling. "We can go if you want to."

Blueberry
January 22nd, 2018, 04:54 PM
“Let’s go get lotustail then.” Goldenstar meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 22nd, 2018, 05:35 PM
“Let’s go get lotustail then.” Goldenstar meowed
He nodded and stood up, quickly stretching.

Blueberry
January 23rd, 2018, 07:50 AM
Goldenstar padded towards Lotustail’s den. When she got to the entrance she meowed: “Lotustail! Lotustail are you here?” She poked her head into the beautiful cave that served as the young medicine cat’s den with its glittering stones.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 23rd, 2018, 08:48 AM
Pouncepaw

pomegranate
January 23rd, 2018, 05:25 PM
Goldenstar padded towards Lotustail’s den. When she got to the entrance she meowed: “Lotustail! Lotustail are you here?” She poked her head into the beautiful cave that served as the young medicine cat’s den with its glittering stones.

Lotustail groggily woke up, blinking her eyes. “WHHHAAAAT?” She moaned. She slumped to her paws, growling. “Yes Goldenstar?” She flicked her tail.

Blueberry
January 25th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Lotustail groggily woke up, blinking her eyes. “WHHHAAAAT?” She moaned. She slumped to her paws, growling. “Yes Goldenstar?” She flicked her tail.

“It’s time to head to the moonpool.” Goldenstar meowed softly to the groggy medicine cat. “If you don’t want to go and you want to stay with the clan that’s ok too.” Goldenstar meowed quickly. She didn’t want Lotustail to feel like she had to if she didn’t want to.

pomegranate
January 25th, 2018, 03:27 PM
“It’s time to head to the moonpool.” Goldenstar meowed softly to the groggy medicine cat. “If you don’t want to go and you want to stay with the clan that’s ok too.” Goldenstar meowed quickly. She didn’t want Lotustail to feel like she had to if she didn’t want to.

Lotustail jumped. She was still only halfway through the traveling herbs. She dashed around the room like a hyperactive beetle, scratching together herbs. “Oh no, Goldenstar! It is my honor, to travel to the moon pool.” She placed the herbs in front of her Leader. “Take one to Magmapaw, eat one, and when you are finished, we’ll go.

Blueberry
January 25th, 2018, 06:42 PM
“I can’t eat them if I’m going to speak to Starclan.” Goldenstar meowed softly to the young medicine cat. “I will just have to ignore my hunger for this journey.” Goldenstar shook her head. “Is there any cat that you can ask to take over while we are gone? I can ask Emborsong to take over for me while we are gone, but I don’t know who will take care of your duty’s.”

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 08:01 AM
Goldenstar padded out of the medicine cat’s den to give Magmapaw his traveling herbs. “Magmapaw!” Goldenstar beckoned her apprentice to her with a flick of her tail. “You need to eat these traveling herbs. We will be traveling a very long way, and you will need to keep your strength up.” She meowed sensibly.
Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 30th, 2018, 08:50 AM
Goldenstar padded out of the medicine cat’s den to give Magmapaw his traveling herbs. “Magmapaw!” Goldenstar beckoned her apprentice to her with a flick of her tail. “You need to eat these traveling herbs. We will be traveling a very long way, and you will need to keep your strength up.” She meowed sensibly.
Shadomaru
Magmapaw perked his head up and looked at Goldenstar, then to the herbs she put in front of him. Without a work, he ate the herbs with no hesitation, or complaint.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Goldenstar purred with amusement “I’m glad you like them. Now let’s go tell Lotustail that we will be heading out soon.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 30th, 2018, 11:00 AM
He nodded and followed her out of his lonely den.

Blueberry
January 30th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Goldenstar padded to the medicine cat’s den with magmapaw in tow.

pomegranate
January 30th, 2018, 06:35 PM
“I can’t eat them if I’m going to speak to Starclan.” Goldenstar meowed softly to the young medicine cat. “I will just have to ignore my hunger for this journey.” Goldenstar shook her head. “Is there any cat that you can ask to take over while we are gone? I can ask Emborsong to take over for me while we are gone, but I don’t know who will take care of your duty’s.”

“Well, It should only be a quick trip,” Lotustail mewed dismissively. She ate her herbs, and stood up.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 05:31 AM
“Well, It should only be a quick trip,” Lotustail mewed dismissively. She ate her herbs, and stood up.

i only wish it were. Goldenstar thought. “Come Lotustail, we must get going.”

pomegranate
January 31st, 2018, 03:15 PM
i only wish it were. Goldenstar thought. “Come Lotustail, we must get going.”

Lotustail sat up abruptly and followed her leader outside of the healers den. She sniffed the night air. It was cold outside, and the halfcresent Moon glimmered softly like a silent reminder of the shining rocks that surrounded camp. The small pebbles lit the dark clearing, and Lotustail breathed in deeply.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 31st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Magmapaw walked slowly behind them, staying silent.

Blueberry
January 31st, 2018, 04:06 PM
Goldenstar leaped onto the giant rock. (I forgot what It was called! XD) “LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY GATHER BENEATH THE-THE UM, GIANT ROCK FOR A CLAN MEETING!” Goldenstar yowled, flustered.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 31st, 2018, 08:08 PM
What? You left the camp. You can't be two places at once)

Blueberry
February 1st, 2018, 06:52 AM
What? You left the camp. You can't be two places at once)
No, I only said that I left the medicine cat’s den. Not the camp.)

FeatherKit131
February 15th, 2018, 08:55 PM
I pitiful cry rang out across the forest. It came from a small kit separated, or left by her mother. The small thing a just opened her eyes two days ago and could hardly stand. She was in a strange place, she new that much. She cried out again in depression. Her yellowish fawn pelt shimmered and she looked for her mother.:flower1:

FeatherKit131
February 15th, 2018, 09:10 PM
I pitiful cry rang out across the forest. It came from a small kit separated, or left by her mother. The small thing a just opened her eyes two days ago and could hardly stand. She was in a strange place, she new that much. She cried out again in depression. Her yellowish fawn pelt shimmered and she looked for her mother.:flower1:

FeatherKit131
February 15th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Sorry it posted twice

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 15th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Hearing the shriek, Magmapaw broke away from his leader and ran to it. It sounded like a kit and he hated to leave any kit in trouble.

FeatherKit131
February 15th, 2018, 11:00 PM
Hearing the shriek, Magmapaw broke away from his leader and ran to it. It sounded like a kit and he hated to leave any kit in trouble.

The small Kit sniffed the air around her, squinting her young eyes from the bright sun. She heard the screech of a hawk, startled the curled her self up into a ball, trying to hide herself. She buried her face in to her bushy tail. Mewing quietly, hoping that her mother would return to her.:flower1:

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 16th, 2018, 12:37 AM
The small Kit sniffed the air around her, squinting her young eyes from the bright sun. She heard the screech of a hawk, startled the curled her self up into a ball, trying to hide herself. She buried her face in to her bushy tail. Mewing quietly, hoping that her mother would return to her.:flower1:
Magmapaw sprinted as fast as he could. Seeing a hawk swoop for something, to his horror, it was the kit he heard. He leapt and knocked the hawk off track, hissing defensively.

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Lotustail watched as Magmapaw bounded out of camp after a shrill cry. “Magmapaw!” She meowed loudly. “Where are you going?” They needed to head to the moon Pool! “Goldenstar! Do, something!” She looked expectantly at her Leader.

Ravenfang

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Magmapaw sprinted as fast as he could. Seeing a hawk swoop for something, to his horror, it was the kit he heard. He leapt and knocked the hawk off track, hissing defensively.

The small kit heard something plow in to the hawk. She heard the hissing of another cat, she thought to herself 'has mom come back'. she lifted her head away from her tail. she sun shined in to her eyes not able to see who the cat was, but instinctively she started mewling.

Blueberry
February 16th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Lotustail watched as Magmapaw bounded out of camp after a shrill cry. “Magmapaw!” She meowed loudly. “Where are you going?” They needed to head to the moon Pool! “Goldenstar! Do, something!” She looked expectantly at her Leader.

Ravenfang
Goldenstar heard lotustail’s cry, and she bounded off the great rock. (That’s what it’s called now.) she ran after her apprentice beconing with her tail to lotustail to follow her. They would head out now. But She felt an urge in her paws to go a different direction. Goldenstar stopped. (And this is almost when shineclan intertwines with rougeclan, I’m so exited! XD)

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 11:20 AM
Goldenstar heard lotustail’s cry, and she bounded off the great rock. (That’s what it’s called now.) she ran after her apprentice beconing with her tail to lotustail to follow her. They would head out now. But She felt an urge in her paws to go a different direction. Goldenstar stopped. (And this is almost when shineclan intertwines with rougeclan, I’m so exited! XD)

Yas!))

Lotustail ran out of camp after her Leader. She saw Goldenstar halt, and Lotustail cocked her head confused. “Why are you stopping? Your apprentice just ran out of camp!” She meowed breathlessly. Goldenstars eyes were gazing off another direction. “Hello?” She asked, waving her jet black tail in front of Goldenstars green eyes.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 16th, 2018, 12:38 PM
The small kit heard something plow in to the hawk. She heard the hissing of another cat, she thought to herself 'has mom come back'. she lifted her head away from her tail. she sun shined in to her eyes not able to see who the cat was, but instinctively she started mewling.
He hissed at the hawk again as it flew away and then looked at the kit with worry. "Where are your parents?" He asked softly.

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 12:43 PM
He hissed at the hawk again as it flew away and then looked at the kit with worry. "Where are your parents?" He asked softly.

The small kit said nothing, it immediately ran under Magmapaw and pressed her body up to his. She just cried “momma... momma...” she was trembling.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 16th, 2018, 01:06 PM
The small kit said nothing, it immediately ran under Magmapaw and pressed her body up to his. She just cried “momma... momma...” she was trembling.
Magmapaw didnt say anything for the moment. He sat down next to the kit and licked her head. "I don't know where she is. But i can stay until she comes."

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Calmly the little kit looked up at Magmapaw placing a paw on her chest "Fweather.. Fweather" She tried to babble out her name to the tom that saved her. She gave a shy smile, quickly embarrassed she pulled her tail over her face.:flower1:

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 01:18 PM

Calming down the small kit looked around, then up to Magmapaw. She placed a brown paw on to her cream chest " Fweath.. Fweather..." the small thing was trying to say her name. Smiling shyly she pulled her tail over her face embarrassed. :flower1:

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 16th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Calming down the small kit looked around, then up to Magmapaw. She placed a brown paw on to her cream chest " Fweath.. Fweather..." the small thing was trying to say her name. Smiling shyly she pulled her tail over her face embarrassed. :flower1:
"Feather?" He smiled. He lowered his head so it was right in front of hers. "Is that your name little one?"

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 01:40 PM
"Feather?" He smiled. He lowered his head so it was right in front of hers. "Is that your name little one?"
She smiled and nodded, her stomach suddenly growled with hunger. She looked up at Magmapaw and tilted her head.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 16th, 2018, 02:05 PM
She smiled and nodded, her stomach suddenly growled with hunger. She looked up at Magmapaw and tilted her head.
"Oh." He heard her stomach growl. "I know where you can eat." He picked her up and walked back to camp.

Blueberry
February 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Yas!))

Lotustail ran out of camp after her Leader. She saw Goldenstar halt, and Lotustail cocked her head confused. “Why are you stopping? Your apprentice just ran out of camp!” She meowed breathlessly. Goldenstars eyes were gazing off another direction. “Hello?” She asked, waving her jet black tail in front of Goldenstars green eyes.
Goldenstar looked back at lotustail. “I have a feeling that magmapaw will be alright.” She meowed (ack it’s short!)

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Goldenstar looked back at lotustail. “I have a feeling that magmapaw will be alright.” She meowed (ack it’s short!)

Who cares? Writers block can take the best of us too.))

“But,” Lotustail meowed. “What’s that smell?” Her pink nose sniffed deeply, and the forest smelled strange. She looked back at her Leader. Was it another cat? No, it couldn’t be! Rouges and loners mostly stayed away, unless they wanted to join.

Blueberry
February 16th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Who cares? Writers block can take the best of us too.))

“But,” Lotustail meowed. “What’s that smell?” Her pink nose sniffed deeply, and the forest smelled strange. She looked back at her Leader. Was it another cat? No, it couldn’t be! Rouges and loners mostly stayed away, unless they wanted to join.
“Come on lets get magmapaw and head to the moonpool.” Goldenstar meowed starting towards magmapaw’s scent.

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 05:19 PM
“Come on lets get magmapaw and head to the moonstone.” Goldenstar meowed starting towards magmapaw’s scent.

Lotustail abandoned the scent reluctantly. “Let’s go.” She turned after Goldenstar, squirrel and mouse ring8ng in her nose. The forest twittered with birds, and soon, a small kits squeals came into earshot.

Blueberry
February 16th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Lotustail abandoned the scent reluctantly. “Let’s go.” She turned after Goldenstar, squirrel and mouse ring8ng in her nose. The forest twittered with birds, and soon, a small kits squeals came into earshot.
Soon they found magmapaw. (Ugg short again, XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 16th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Yeah. Im back at camp with the kit)

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 07:15 PM
blep:kittyface::kittyface::kittyface:

FeatherKit131
February 18th, 2018, 04:39 PM
The young kit looked around the camp, soon curiosity took over and she started to walk around. Her nose soon scented the pile of fresh kill, hungrily she walked over to it.:flower1:

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 18th, 2018, 07:43 PM
The young kit looked around the camp, soon curiosity took over and she started to walk around. Her nose soon scented the pile of fresh kill, hungrily she walked over to it.:flower1:
Magmapaw smilrd at the kit. "Choose whatever you like."

FeatherKit131
February 18th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Magmapaw smilrd at the kit. "Choose whatever you like."
The kit smiled and chose a starling that was almost her size! She dug in hungrily, and ate all that she could still leaving some scraps left.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 18th, 2018, 09:21 PM
The kit smiled and chose a starling that was almost her size! She dug in hungrily, and ate all that she could still leaving some scraps left.
Magmapaw smiled as she ate watching quietly.

FeatherKit131
February 18th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Magmapaw smiled as she ate watching quietly.
With her hunger saitiated, smiled looking up at Magmapaw sending a quiet thank you. She soon forgot about how her mother had left her all alone, and walked up to Magmapaw and started to run around him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 18th, 2018, 11:45 PM
With her hunger saitiated, smiled looking up at Magmapaw sending a quiet thank you. She soon forgot about how her mother had left her all alone, and walked up to Magmapaw and started to run around him.
Magmapaw watched her run circles around him. He eventually got dizzy and fell to the ground.

FeatherKit131
February 19th, 2018, 12:35 AM
Magmapaw watched her run circles around him. He eventually got dizzy and fell to the ground.

She stopped running around and looked down at Magmapaw and started to laugh, she fell down next to him.

(Where is everyone?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2018, 10:21 AM
She stopped running around and looked down at Magmapaw and started to laugh, she fell down next to him.

(Where is everyone?)
(They'll be back. Don't know how long. But they'll be back)

Magmapaw smiled and laughed lightly. "Looks like you're full of energy now.

Blueberry
February 20th, 2018, 07:59 AM
(They'll be back. Don't know how long. But they'll be back)

Magmapaw smiled and laughed lightly. "Looks like you're full of energy now.
Goldenstar padded into camp, looking more certain than ever that they had to hurry to the moonpool. She saw the young kit running around magmapaw. “Hello.” Goldenstar said kindly to the kit. Afraid that the kit might be intimidated by goldenstar’s size, she crouched down. “And who are you?” Goldenstar asked, her tone kind. She already loved this kit and didn’t want to scare her. (is it ok if goldenstar becomes like a mother to featherkit?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Goldenstar padded into camp, looking more certain than ever that they had to hurry to the moonpool. She saw the young kit running around magmapaw. “Hello.” Goldenstar said kindly to the kit. Afraid that the kit might be intimidated by goldenstar’s size, she crouched down. “And who are you?” Goldenstar asked, her tone kind. She already loved this kit and didn’t want to scare her. (is it ok if goldenstar becomes like a mother to featherkit?)
Magmapaw looked up at Goldenstar for a moment before back at the kit.

FeatherKit131
February 20th, 2018, 09:54 AM

Featherkit look at Goldenstar and have a big smile and said "Feather!" She walked up to her and sat down in the same position as Goldenstar and looked right in to her eyes. ( Yes she can!!):flower1:

Blueberry
February 20th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Featherkit look at Goldenstar and have a big smile and said "Feather!" She walked up to her and sat down in the same position as Goldenstar and looked right in to her eyes. ( Yes she can!!):flower1:
(Yay!)
Goldenstar stood back up and looked at the young kit. “Ok ‘feather’ would you like to join our clan? You will have lots of cats to play with and will be well cared for. And one day you will be able to hunt and fight for the clan, and be a noble and Deturmined warrior.” Goldenstar meowed.

FeatherKit131
February 20th, 2018, 11:17 AM
(Yay!)
Goldenstar stood back up and looked at the young kit. “Ok ‘feather’ would you like to join our clan? You will have lots of cats to play with and will be well cared for. And one day you will be able to hunt and fight for the clan, and be a noble and Deturmined warrior.” Goldenstar meowed.

The small kit nodded her head, she looked up to Goldenstar and padded up to her. She nuzzled her fur, happy to be excepted in to a new home. She thought to her self that she will do all that she can to prove herself to her new clan. She glanced back at Magmapaw, the cat that saved her and ran over to him and nuzzled him as well.

Blueberry
February 20th, 2018, 11:20 AM
The small kit nodded her head, she looked up to Goldenstar and padded up to her. She nuzzled her fur, happy to be excepted in to a new home. She thought to her self that she will do all that she can to prove herself to her new clan. She glanced back at Magmapaw, the cat that saved her and ran over to him and nuzzled him as well.
Goldenstar then bounded up to the great rock and yowled: “ALL CATS GATHER BENEATH THE GREAT ROCK FOR A CLAN MEETING!”

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Magmapaw sighed and sat up and looked up at Goldenstar. (He is basically going to be her overprotective older brother)

Blueberry
February 20th, 2018, 12:33 PM
“Today, a kit has decided to join shineclan. One day, they might become medicine cat, warrior, or maybe someday, Leader.” Goldenstar paused and looked down. “Feather, please step forward.”

FeatherKit131
February 23rd, 2018, 11:03 PM
“Today, a kit has decided to join shineclan. One day, they might become medicine cat, warrior, or maybe someday, Leader.” Goldenstar paused and looked down. “Feather, please step forward.”

Suddenly shy the young kit walked stepped forward to face the clan. She looked around spotting Magmapaw and smiled at him.
(sorry its late)

FeatherKit131
February 27th, 2018, 12:02 AM
(boop)

FeatherKit131
March 1st, 2018, 11:46 PM
(I don't wanna be annoying but is this Rp still going?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 2nd, 2018, 07:56 AM
Give Raven some time. She'll see the post

FeatherKit131
March 2nd, 2018, 09:54 AM
(ok :))

Blueberry
March 2nd, 2018, 10:11 AM
Suddenly shy the young kit walked stepped forward to face the clan. She looked around spotting Magmapaw and smiled at him.
(sorry its late)
(I’m so sorry I had istep for the past few days... XD so I’ve been a little busy.)
Goldenstar looked down at all of shineclan sitting and looking up at her. Not just shineclan, She thought myclan! Her heart swelled with pride. And I wil defend it with all my lives. “Do you Feather sware to live your entire life to defend, protect, and provide for this clan?” Goldenstar asked the kit. “And in turn we will defend, protect, and provide for you with all our lives.”

FeatherKit131
March 5th, 2018, 01:20 PM
(I’m so sorry I had istep for the past few days... XD so I’ve been a little busy.)
Goldenstar looked down at all of shineclan sitting and looking up at her. Not just shineclan, She thought myclan! Her heart swelled with pride. And I wil defend it with all my lives. “Do you Feather sware to live your entire life to defend, protect, and provide for this clan?” Goldenstar asked the kit. “And in turn we will defend, protect, and provide for you with all our lives.”

Feather Looked up at there leader and nodded her head and quietly said yes. With a surge of pride she said it louder "Yes!!"

Blueberry
March 5th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Feather Looked up at there leader and nodded her head and quietly said yes. With a surge of pride she said it louder "Yes!!"
Goldestar felt a huge surge of pride as she looked down upon the small kit. “Then from this day forth, until you get your apprentice name, you shall be called Featherkit.” She meowed as she saw Fetherkit’s eyes slowly being overtook with joy.

FeatherKit131
March 5th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Goldestar felt a huge surge of pride as she looked down upon the small kit. “Then from this day forth, until you get your apprentice name, you shall be called Featherkit.” She meowed as she saw Fetherkit’s eyes slowly being overtook with joy.
Featherkit became so happy to be accepted in to the clan. She looked around at her clamates and Magmapaw. She ran over to him and burried her face in his fur.

Blueberry
March 5th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Featherkit became so happy to be accepted in to the clan. She looked around at her clamates and Magmapaw. She ran over to him and burried her face in his fur.
Goldenstar leaped from the shining rock, but as she landed her front right paw buckled under her. She gasped as she hit the freezing ground. Her thoughts swam like fish trapped under a thick sheet of ice.

FeatherKit131
March 16th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Goldenstar leaped from the shining rock, but as she landed her front right paw buckled under her. She gasped as she hit the freezing ground. Her thoughts swam like fish trapped under a thick sheet of ice.
Shock surged through Featherkit as she saw her leader slip on the cold ice beneath her, she ran up to her leader. " are-Are .. you ok!" she whispered into the she-cats ears.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 16th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Shock surged through Featherkit as she saw her leader slip on the cold ice beneath her, she ran up to her leader. " are-Are .. you ok!" she whispered into the she-cats ears.

Magmapaw ran of to his leader, next to Feathetkit. "It's okay." He told the new kit, nudging her away from Goldenstar. "Just give her a little space. She'll be fine. This has been happening a lot recently." Though he sounded calm, his thoughts were full of worry. Was this why she needed to speak to Starclan so soon?

pomegranate
March 17th, 2018, 08:26 AM
Magmapaw ran of to his leader, next to Feathetkit. "It's okay." He told the new kit, nudging her away from Goldenstar. "Just give her a little space. She'll be fine. This has been happening a lot recently." Though he sounded calm, his thoughts were full of worry. Was this why she needed to speak to Starclan so soon?

Ack! Never even noticed this was still going! X(
Lotustail had seen the ceremony with great glee. But then a thought slammed into her. What if Featherkit’s mother was still out there? As she followed that trail of thought, Goldenstar majestically swept off the great rock, then slammed into the ground. Lotustail leapt to her paws, darting towards her Leader.
“Move over,” Lotustail said, ushering the kit a bit away. She placed her paw over Goldenstars pulse, and noticed she was only shocked, not hurt. But, her paw was throbbing, so Goldenstar must have wrenched it. “Are you alright? You haven’t sprained anything, but you can’t lay here like fresh kill,” she finished with a purr. Inside, the purr didn’t matter.

FeatherKit131
March 17th, 2018, 10:00 AM

The kist listened to Magmapaw and pressed her body into his. Shoe looks up at him with worry in her eyes but she said " Ok Magmapaw." She looked back to her leader with growing curiosity.

Blueberry
March 18th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Ack! Never even noticed this was still going! X(
Lotustail had seen the ceremony with great glee. But then a thought slammed into her. What if Featherkit’s mother was still out there? As she followed that trail of thought, Goldenstar majestically swept off the great rock, then slammed into the ground. Lotustail leapt to her paws, darting towards her Leader.
“Move over,” Lotustail said, ushering the kit a bit away. She placed her paw over Goldenstars pulse, and noticed she was only shocked, not hurt. But, her paw was throbbing, so Goldenstar must have wrenched it. “Are you alright? You haven’t sprained anything, but you can’t lay here like fresh kill,” she finished with a purr. Inside, the purr didn’t matter.
"Have to." Goldenstar gasped, "get. to. hill." She gasped as she tried to stand. She saw her clanmates watching her, and she stood with her teeth gritted and began to walk with all four paws to lotustail's den. As she entered the den she begun to limp.

pomegranate
March 18th, 2018, 08:01 PM
"Have to." Goldenstar gasped, "get. to. hill." She gasped as she tried to stand. She saw her clanmates watching her, and she stood with her teeth gritted and began to walk with all four paws to lotustail's den. As she entered the den she begun to limp.

Lotustail huffed after Goldenstar. Her Leader was so stubborn! She entered the den, her tail lifted high, and realized that she was now limping. “Sit down, will you?” She meowed angrily. “I’m going to get you some herbs, and you better not move an inch.” For extra measure, she added: “And you wouldn’t disobey your Medicine Cat, who knows just what to do for you?” She widening her eyes innocently, although humor and sarcasm wouldn’t help the situation.

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Lotustail huffed after Goldenstar. Her Leader was so stubborn! She entered the den, her tail lifted high, and realized that she was now limping. “Sit down, will you?” She meowed angrily. “I’m going to get you some herbs, and you better not move an inch.” For extra measure, she added: “And you wouldn’t disobey your Medicine Cat, who knows just what to do for you?” She widening her eyes innocently, although humor and sarcasm wouldn’t help the situation.
"It's not like i can go anywhere more comfortable." Goldenstar puffed as she flopped down on tha moss nest, effectively flattening it. Her leg felt as if it were on fire! "Can you hurry with those herbs?" She asked quietly, as a icy-cold pain shot through her heart, but this time it wasn't from her leg. I haven't been in a medicine cat's den for this long since Echoshard had to help my bellyache as a kit in Foxclan. Greif shot through Goldenstar once again. Echoshard had been so kind and brave and loyal, and very good with herbs. When goldenstar was an kit, she had wanted nothing more than to become Echoshard's apprentice. However, by the time Goldenstar had been six moons old, Echoshard already had Blacktail. Now Goldenstar had her clan to lead, but it was so hard not to show her weaknesses to her clanmates. She felt scared and alone, for she had no family near her. They were all dead. And she felt very alone. All of the cats that I grew up with, they are gone...

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 09:50 AM
"It's not like i can go anywhere more comfortable." Goldenstar puffed as she flopped down on tha moss nest, effectively flattening it. Her leg felt as if it were on fire! "Can you hurry with those herbs?" She asked quietly, as a icy-cold pain shot through her heart, but this time it wasn't from her leg. I haven't been in a medicine cat's den for this long since Echoshard had to help my bellyache as a kit in Foxclan. Greif shot through Goldenstar once again. Echoshard had been so kind and brave and loyal, and very good with herbs. When goldenstar was an kit, she had wanted nothing more than to become Echoshard's apprentice. However, by the time Goldenstar had been six moons old, Echoshard already had Blacktail. Now Goldenstar had her clan to lead, but it was so hard not to show her weaknesses to her clanmates. She felt scared and alone, for she had no family near her. They were all dead. And she felt very alone. All of the cats that I grew up with, they are gone...

Curiosity over took Featherkit and she followed in the direction of Goldenstar and Lotustail. She peeked in to the den where she found her leader laying on a bed on moss and the medicine cat searching around for some herbs to use. Featherkit saw a sudden sadness overcome her leaders face. With Featherkits shy but loving nature, she wanted to lay by her leaders side, but didn't want to get in the way of the medicine cat.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 19th, 2018, 10:06 AM
Curiosity over took Featherkit and she followed in the direction of Goldenstar and Lotustail. She peeked in to the den where she found her leader laying on a bed on moss and the medicine cat searching around for some herbs to use. Featherkit saw a sudden sadness overcome her leaders face. With Featherkits shy but loving nature, she wanted to lay by her leaders side, but didn't want to get in the way of the medicine cat.
Magmapaw had followed behind the kit slowly. He peeked through the medicine cat den to see Goldenstar. 'Poor Goldenstar' he thought, watching the pain she was in. He looked down at Featherkit, he smiled. Seeing her face, made him wonder. "Go on," He whispered in the kits ear. "It looks like she could usr some company, especially from you."

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Magmapaw had followed behind the kit slowly. He peeked through the medicine cat den to see Goldenstar. 'Poor Goldenstar' he thought, watching the pain she was in. He looked down at Featherkit, he smiled. Seeing her face, made him wonder. "Go on," He whispered in the kits ear. "It looks like she could usr some company, especially from you."

Featherkit glanced up at Magampaw, joy shown in her eyes. She slowly walked in to the den and up to Goldenstar and without any invitation she laid down next to the hurting cat, careful not to hurt any injured limbs. Once she was comfortable she looked up into her leaders eyes and smiled. Ravenfang

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Featherkit glanced up at Magampaw, joy shown in her eyes. She slowly walked in to the den and up to Goldenstar and without any invitation she laid down next to the hurting cat, careful not to hurt any injured limbs. Once she was comfortable she looked up into her leaders eyes and smiled. Ravenfang
Goldenstar felt featherkit’s fur brush agenst her own. She saw the kit and the hope that shone in her eyes. Suddenly she wanted to curl around the kit and protect her from the world. Nevertheless Lotustail had told her not to move, and she did not want to get on the medicine cat’s bad side. A cold chill crept up Goldenstar’s spine. She shuddered, and knew that If she didn’t leave for the moonpool soon... A sence of dread washed over her. Something is HORRABLY wrong. She thought as her eyes widened. She crouched down, despite Lotustail’s orders to not move.

(Ok now I have an ANOUNCEMENT! Very soon there will be a battle between the evil Tom Lillybreeze’s group of cats and Shineclan. If you want to know who Lillybreeze is, VM me and I will tell you. But warning it is a long story! :love4: Also Goldenstar is heading to the moonpool, but will be meeting with my other rp rougeclan. If. You would like to spy follow her. Have a great day!:panda:)

pomegranate
March 19th, 2018, 02:49 PM

Lotustail watched her Leader go from stubborn, to bossy, to wondering, to sad, before she finally processed what her Leader was saying. “I’ll get right to it!” She meowed. The trick to keep hurt cats from panicking was to have a cheerful and confident voice, showing them that there would be no permanent damage to be done. She bucked over to the stores, selecting out a few poppy seeds from the meager stash, daisy leaves to calm the leader, chervil root for aching joints, which might not help exactly, but she was out of other options. Snatching a bit of marigold leaves, comfrey, and nettles, she hurried over, her mouth full of any herbs that would help. She placed them down by her Leader, and dipped her head. “We only have small amounts of everything, so I would have just given you Goldenrod and Nettle, but we didn’t have enough. This should substitute just fine. And I’m sure I don’t have to chew them up for you, our mighty leader. Or should I do it for you?” She purred teasingly. She looked warmly at Featherkit. “Would you, little one, chew these up for me? I’m sure Goldenstar needs a lot of help, and you can be the perfect helper!” Sh purred, beckoning to the small shekit. FeatherKit

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Lotustail watched her Leader go from stubborn, to bossy, to wondering, to sad, before she finally processed what her Leader was saying. “I’ll get right to it!” She meowed. The trick to keep hurt cats from panicking was to have a cheerful and confident voice, showing them that there would be no permanent damage to be done. She bucked over to the stores, selecting out a few poppy seeds from the meager stash, daisy leaves to calm the leader, chervil root for aching joints, which might not help exactly, but she was out of other options. Snatching a bit of marigold leaves, comfrey, and nettles, she hurried over, her mouth full of any herbs that would help. She placed them down by her Leader, and dipped her head. “We only have small amounts of everything, so I would have just given you Goldenrod and Nettle, but we didn’t have enough. This should substitute just fine. And I’m sure I don’t have to chew them up for you, our mighty leader. Or should I do it for you?” She purred teasingly. She looked warmly at Featherkit. “Would you, little one, chew these up for me? I’m sure Goldenstar needs a lot of help, and you can be the perfect helper!” Sh purred, beckoning to the small shekit. FeatherKit
please read above silver! XD

pomegranate
March 19th, 2018, 03:03 PM
please read above silver! XD

Oh pfff XD
Soooo, basically all of that stuff plus this. X3
Lotustail looked up from the kit to see that Goldenstar was now crouched down like she had eaten rotten kill. “Are you Okay? Should I fetch some yew?” She meowed worriedly, anxiety creeping into her voice. Goldenstar had never been so... weak before, never tripping or retching ever. Lotustail watched her expression transform into a writhing face of pain. “What’s wrong? Goldenstar?”

Rhubarb
March 19th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Oh pfff XD
Lotustail looked up from the kit to see that Goldenstar was now crouched down like she had eaten rotten kill. “Are you Okay? Should I fetch some yew?” She meowed worriedly, anxiety creeping into her voice. Goldenstar had never been so... weak before, never tripping or retching ever. Lotustail watched her expression transform into a writhing face of pain. “What’s wrong? Goldenstar?”
(LE SILVER FISHIE HAS COME MY FRIENDS BOW TO GREATNESS!!)

pomegranate
March 19th, 2018, 03:11 PM
(LE SILVER FISHIE HAS COME MY FRIENDS BOW TO GREATNESS!!)
X3 I’m so excited! I got my name approved. I have finally found ‘Le Silver Fishie’

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Oh pfff XD
Goldenstar's sence of fear was so strong she was blonded to any pain she felt. She leaped from her nest and ran out of the medicine den, Pushing featherkit twards the nursery. "get inside and dont come out until i call for you." Goldenstar said siriusly to the young kit. She ran to the middle of the clearing and yowled. "Get all kits and elders to the nursery, and then i need one warrior to gaurd the nursery. Everyone else..." Goldenstar trailed off as she heard the sound of mant, many, thundering paws.

(The battle is about to begin! When two rpers say ready we will begin)

pomegranate
March 19th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Goldenstar's sence of fear was so strong she was blonded to any pain she felt. She leaped from her nest and ran out of the medicine den, Pushing featherkit twards the nursery. "get inside and dont come out until i call for you." Goldenstar said siriusly to the young kit. She ran to the middle of the clearing and yowled. "Get all kits and elders to the nursery, and then i need one warrior to gaurd the nursery. Everyone else..." Goldenstar trailed off as she heard the sound of mant, many, thundering paws.

Welp, Lotustail won’t fight, but I’m ready!

To... um... smack leaves in Lilybreeze’s face?
X3

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Welp, Lotustail won’t fight, but I’m ready!

To... um... smack leaves in Lilybreeze’s face?
X3
(first can you have lotustail reply to goldenstar's outbrake of sudden fear and running and... Um things?)

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 04:01 PM

The Kit listened to her leaders order and ran inside the nursery and found a place to hide. Not sure about what was going on, she found a place to hide and pulled her tail over her face.
( I feel that this is going to be epic!)

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 04:06 PM
The Kit listened to her leaders order and ran inside the nursery and found a place to hide. Not sure about what was going on, she found a place to hide and pulled her tail over her face.
( I feel that this is going to be epic!)
(This will be a little epic, but im saving a lot of epicness for the something later! With it's own thread.)

pomegranate
March 19th, 2018, 04:18 PM
(first can you have lotustail reply to goldenstar's outbrake of sudden fear and running and... Um things?)
Sure!

Lotustail was about to comfort the startled Leader when Goldenstar leapt from her nest, bursting into the clearing, bringing Featherkit with her. Lotustail was shocked for a moment when Goldenstar yelled, but she quickly regained her composure. “Goldenstar! Come back! What’s going on?” She yowled from the threshold of the den, wary as the noise of what sounded like one hundred thundering paws erupted from outside camp. She crouched low, the medicine cat that was supposed to still be an apprentice glancing crazily around, her eyes widening. She had never experienced a fight before, and no doubt any enemies wouldn’t care about some code that says not to kill a medicine cat.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 19th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Jeez what is happening!

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Jeez what is happening!
(lol)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 19th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Magmapaw didnt know what was going on. One second Goldenstar was in the medicine cat den, the next the ground was shaking. "What is happening?" He asked, now scared out of his mind.

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Magmapaw didnt know what was going on. One second Goldenstar was in the medicine cat den, the next the ground was shaking. "What is happening?" He asked, now scared out of his mind.
(is everyone ready for battle? If so reply "ready". Goldenstar will give orders whan the battle begins.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 19th, 2018, 06:07 PM
(is everyone ready for battle? If so reply "ready". Goldenstar will give orders whan the battle begins.)
Well I'm scared but I'm ready)

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 06:23 PM
(ready)

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
We can start when featherkit says she is ready)
Ready)

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 07:10 PM
THEN LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!)
"ALL WARRIORS WHO ARE NOT GAURDING THE NURSERY, HIDE BEHIND THE SHINEING ROCKS. WE SHALL TAKE THEM BY SURPRISE I WILL YOWL WHEN WE ATTACK. NOW HURRY." Goldenstar yowled as she tan and jumped onto the giant shining rock. And ctouched. Suddenly the thundering of paws got louder as it neared the clearing. Goldenstar got ready to spring. Masses of cats entered the clearing, more than goldenstar had ever seen. The cats looked around in confusion. "Where could all those cats we smelled be?" A russet tom asked. Goldenstar stepped up upon the giant shining rock and stood tall, fur fluffed up till she looked like a lionclan warrior. "Hey there is one!" A grey she-cat meowed. "You should have never come." Goldenstar said to the many cats below her. Goldenstar's voice boomed loudly off the shining rocks that littered the clearing. The cats below tensed as they stared up at her with malice glittering in their eyes. They looked so small from the very top of the rock. Goldenstar had never dared climb this high, for she knew that if she slipped, that would be one of her lives wasted. However, she felt the power of all the whole of starclan surging beneath her pelt. "Who are you? One of the cats below called. "I am Goldenstar leader of Shineclan, and YOU have come to attack the WRONG clan!" Goldenstar said evenly to the cats below. "SHINECLAN!" Goldenstar yowled. Feeling all of her clanmate's muscles bunched, ready to spring. As their ears perked, ready for the battle call. "ATTACK!" Goldenstar called at last as the invading cats yowled in pain and confusion. Goldenstar felt all the power of starclan surge through her as she leaped off the very top of the gigantic rock and all the cats stopped fighting and watched her leap. Silver Fishie Shadomaru FeatherKit131

pomegranate
March 19th, 2018, 07:28 PM
"ALL WARRIORS WHO ARE NOT GAURDING THE NURSERY, HIDE BEHIND THE SHINEING ROCKS. WE SHALL TAKE THEM BY SURPRISE I WILL YOWL WHEN WE ATTACK. NOW HURRY." Goldenstar yowled as she tan and jumped onto the giant shining rock. And ctouched. Suddenly the thundering of paws got louder as it neared the clearing. Goldenstar got ready to spring. Masses of cats entered the clearing, more than goldenstar had ever seen. The cats looked around in confusion. "Where could all those cats we smelled be?" A russet tom asked. Goldenstar stepped up upon the giant shining rock and stood tall, fur fluffed up till she looked like a lionclan warrior. "Hey there is one!" A grey she-cat meowed. "You should have never come." Goldenstar said to the many cats below her. Goldenstar's voice boomed loudly off the shining rocks that littered the clearing. The cats below tensed as they stared up at her with malice glittering in their eyes. They looked so small from the very top of the rock. Goldenstar had never dared climb this high, for she knew that if she slipped, that would be one of her lives wasted. However, she felt the power of all the whole of starclan surging beneath her pelt. "Who are you? One of the cats below called. "I am Goldenstar leader of Shineclan, and YOU have come to attack the WRONG clan!" Goldenstar said evenly to the cats below. "SHINECLAN!" Goldenstar yowled. Feeling all of her clanmate's muscles bunched, ready to spring. As their ears perked, ready for the battle call. "ATTACK!" Goldenstar called at last as the invading cats yowled in pain and confusion. Goldenstar felt all the power of starclan surge through her as she leaped off the very top of the gigantic rock and all the cats stopped fighting and watched her leap. Silver Fishie Shadomaru FeatherKit131

Lotustail watched as Goldenstar leapt from the massive rock, and time seemed to slow down. She saw the cats, glaring and hissing at her Leader, invading her camp, yet she could do nothing. But, instead of hiding, she stood at the entrance to the den, ready to fight with any worthless skills she could if any of them went to the nursery or the medicine stores. She wanted to rush in, but she had to wait. Better stay safe then reckless, yet while she knew she could easily be killed, she wanted to leap upon them just like Goldenstar.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 19th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Magmapaw had hidden himself well in the bushes. He had watched all the cats come into the clearing and his heart jumped. There were so many. But he had to do this for the clan. At Goldenstar's howl, he sprang out of his hiding spot and attacked one black tome he caught off guard. The two clawed and slashed at each other until Magmapaw ended victorious. He smiled and looked for the next challenger, only to stop halfway to see Goldenstar jumping as high as she was off the Rock. "That's why she's the leader."

Blueberry
March 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Lotustail watched as Goldenstar leapt from the massive rock, and time seemed to slow down. She saw the cats, glaring and hissing at her Leader, invading her camp, yet she could do nothing. But, instead of hiding, she stood at the entrance to the den, ready to fight with any worthless skills she could if any of them went to the nursery or the medicine stores. She wanted to rush in, but she had to wait. Better stay safe then reckless, yet while she knew she could easily be killed, she wanted to leap upon them just like Goldenstar.
As Goldenstar was falling, her thoughts wondered yo her kit days: "mama?" Goldenstar had asked. "Do you think ill ever fly like the birds?" "Well," her mother had said. "I think if you flew with the birds, birds would be hunting us instead of is hunting them." Her mother had purred warmly. Goldenstar was flung back to the present. ha. goldenstar thought. Birds aint hunting cats yet ma! Goldenstar thought as she landed on the russet-furred tom from before. He seemed to be the leader. Needless to say she flattened him, but at least he had broken something other than his bones, Goldenstar's fall. The tom beconed with his tail as he and the thundering paws-that were definitely not thundering anymore-rushed out of the clearing with many limping and bleeding.

FeatherKit131
March 19th, 2018, 11:37 PM

Featherkit heard the growling and hissing of cats outside, she din not dare venture out into the open. She knew that she was safer inside, she thought to herself 'i hope Magmapaw and Goldenstar will be ok....'. Her curiosity began to surge up inside of her, trying too fight the desire to steal a look from the outside. She know that it was not safe, she knew that Goldenstar had told her to stay. But she was worried about her. She wanted to know if she was ok. She slowly stood up from her corner in the den, crouching she walked over to the opening. once she was close enough she could see the masses of cats fighting. Her fur began to bristle in fear of what she was seeing. Caught up in her fear she didn't notice the enemy cat staring back at her. The desire for blood shining in the cats eyes.

pomegranate
March 20th, 2018, 03:24 PM
As Goldenstar was falling, her thoughts wondered yo her kit days: "mama?" Goldenstar had asked. "Do you think ill ever fly like the birds?" "Well," her mother had said. "I think if you flew with the birds, birds would be hunting us instead of is hunting them." Her mother had purred warmly. Goldenstar was flung back to the present. ha. goldenstar thought. Birds aint hunting cats yet ma! Goldenstar thought as she landed on the russet-furred tom from before. He seemed to be the leader. Needless to say she flattened him, but at least he had broken something other than his bones, Goldenstar's fall. The tom beconed with his tail as he and the thundering paws-that were definitely not thundering anymore-rushed out of the clearing with many limping and bleeding.

Lotustail watched as Goldenstar attacked the russet tom, and she stepped back as cats ran hissing and yowling from the clearing. She stepped back, unsure of what exactly was happening.
((Ugg, short.))

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 06:46 AM
Lotustail watched as Goldenstar attacked the russet tom, and she stepped back as cats ran hissing and yowling from the clearing. She stepped back, unsure of what exactly was happening.
((Ugg, short.))
Goldenstar walked over to Lotustail. Goldenstar’s ears picked up some hissing and scratching near the nursery. The nursery... Goldenstar thought confused. Then it hit her, FEATHERKIT! She thought as she ran to the nursery.
FeatherKit131

pomegranate
March 21st, 2018, 07:28 AM
Goldenstar walked over to Lotustail. Goldenstar’s ears picked up some hissing and scratching near the nursery. The nursery... Goldenstar thought confused. Then it hit her, FEATHERKIT! She thought as she ran to the nursery.
FeatherKit131

Lotustail watched as Goldenstar ran up to her, then immediately changed course and scrambled towards the nursery. Where was she going? Lotustail had no idea, and then it hit her. Featherkit. Lotustail ran after Goldenstar, just as worried.

FeatherKit131
March 21st, 2018, 10:01 AM
FeatherKit131

Featherkit saw the cat coming after her at the last minute, she bolted back into the depots parts of the nursery. The enemy cat followed her in, searching for her, they licked their tongue around their muzzle. There was another cat in the Nursery a queen she thought. The queen hissed and pounded on the Enemy cat, hissing and scratching.

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 10:14 AM
Featherkit saw the cat coming after her at the last minute, she bolted back into the depots parts of the nursery. The enemy cat followed her in, searching for her, they licked their tongue around their muzzle. There was another cat in the Nursery a queen she thought. The queen hissed and pounded on the Enemy cat, hissing and scratching.
Goldenstar bounded into the nursery the thorn entrance’s branches snagging at her pelt. She jumped at the Tom who was attacking the nursery. Slicing her claws across his muzzle. “RUN!” Goldenstar screeched at Featherkit as she continued the flurry of strikes twords the toms muzzle. “How DARE YOU!” Goldenstar screeched at the Tom. “Attacking a KIT!” She circled around the Tom and bit his leg then circle back around and bite his ear.

FeatherKit131
March 21st, 2018, 11:11 AM
Goldenstar bounded into the nursery the thorn entrance’s branches snagging at her pelt. She jumped at the Tom who was attacking the nursery. Slicing her claws across his muzzle. “RUN!” Goldenstar screeched at Featherkit as she continued the flurry of strikes twords the toms muzzle. “How DARE YOU!” Goldenstar screeched at the Tom. “Attacking a KIT!” She circled around the Tom and bit his leg then circle back around and bite his ear.

Featherkit was frozen with fear but came to her senses when she saw that the queen who was attacking was actual Goldenstar! She ran out of the den, listening to he command of her leader. Once out of the den she looked around to find anyone she knew. She saw Lotustail and ran over to her, shaking in fear. She started to cry uncontrollably. Silver Fishie Ravenfang

pomegranate
March 21st, 2018, 11:17 AM
Featherkit was frozen with fear but came to her senses when she saw that the queen who was attacking was actual Goldenstar! She ran out of the den, listening to he command of her leader. Once out of the den she looked around to find anyone she knew. She saw Lotustail and ran over to her, shaking in fear. She started to cry uncontrollably. Silver Fishie Ravenfang

Lotustail was shocked when the small kit pressed up against her and broke into tears. The least she could do was press up against the kit. She drew Featherkit behind her, shielding her and murmuring comfortably. She watched as Goldenstar whirled crazily, biting and yowling. Lotustail wished more than ever that she could help.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 21st, 2018, 11:34 AM
Magmapaw watched the three, from the distance. He had been on the other side of camp, making sure the rogues had fully retreated. Once he was sure they had left, he sat down watching this whole thing play over. He licked at the scratch and bite marks he had, some he couldn't get to, and slipped out of camp.

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 12:52 PM
Lotustail was shocked when the small kit pressed up against her and broke into tears. The least she could do was press up against the kit. She drew Featherkit behind her, shielding her and murmuring comfortably. She watched as Goldenstar whirled crazily, biting and yowling. Lotustail wished more than ever that she could help.
The Tom was soon to tired to fight back, and he screeched and ran as fast as his legs would carry him. The fury that had burned in her eyes while she had battered the Tom that was now fleeing. She looked out of the den and saw Featherkit crying. Goldenstar’s adrenaline was ebbing and she collapsed, breathing heavily. She tried to stand and realized that she couldn’t move either of her front legs. She started to panick. N-no no no no No NO! She thought. NO! I CANT BE LAME! NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOTHER! She couldn’t breath, her eyes widened. “H-help!” She meowed into the growing darkness.

pomegranate
March 21st, 2018, 12:54 PM
The Tom was soon to tired to fight back, and he screeched and ran as fast as his legs would carry him. The fury that had burned in her eyes while she had battered the Tom that was now fleeing. She looked out of the den and saw Featherkit crying. Goldenstar’s adrenaline was ebbing and she collapsed, breathing heavily. She tried to stand and realized that she couldn’t move either of her front legs. She started to panick. N-no no no no No NO! She thought. NO! I CANT BE LAME! NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MOTHER! She couldn’t breath, her eyes widened. “H-help!” She meowed into the growing darkness.

Lotustail looked up, and, rooted to the spot, meowed helplessly to her Leader. “What’s wrong?” She took a step forward, leaving the sobbing Featherkit a step behind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 21st, 2018, 01:07 PM
Would anyone be mad at Magmapaw turning evil)

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 01:18 PM
Would anyone be mad at Magmapaw turning evil)
Quite possibly.)

Blueberry
March 21st, 2018, 01:20 PM
Lotustail looked up, and, rooted to the spot, meowed helplessly to her Leader. “What’s wrong?” She took a step forward, leaving the sobbing Featherkit a step behind.
“C-c-ca-can’t b-b-breathe.” Goldenstar mewed twords Lotustail’s voice. As the darkness engulfed her.