PDA

View Full Version : Cloudpaws mentor

toriel
November 26th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Heyo!!!:rainbowllama::princess::music:. So I've got a charecter named cloudpaw and she needs a mentor. She is in skyclan.
Fourm:
Name
Appearence
Personality
Activeness level
Rp sample

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Bumps

toriel
December 31st, 2016, 06:19 PM
Bump

fresh
December 31st, 2016, 06:22 PM
Heyo!!!:rainbowllama::princess::music:. So I've got a charecter named cloudpaw and she needs a mentor. She is in skyclan.
Fourm:
Name
Appearence
Personality
Activeness level
Rp sample

I could be her/his mentor..? In SkyClan I am Stormfeather.

toriel
December 31st, 2016, 07:12 PM
I could be her/his mentor..? In SkyClan I am Stormfeather.
Please make a fourm.

~Breadsticks~
December 31st, 2016, 09:21 PM
Name: Speckledears
Appearence: Click (https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2015/08/ScrappyCurledUpOnHisCatBed.jpg)
Personality: Speckledears is a quiet tom who doesn't give praise freely. He seems quite kind and caring but can be harsh if he feels it is required. The tom is protective and brave around friends and family but around new cats he is quiet and almost shy.
Activeness level: 13.76
Rp sample: Reedbriar smiled at Wisp, trying to ignore the weird feeling in her belly. The tom kit had shown little emotion for quite some time and she'd done her best to push away her worry. The queen perked her ears and purred, "My day was good, and how has the day been for you?" She'd heard of she-cats spending too much time around toms but was it possible she'd been spending too much time with the kit? His way of speaking was beginning to rub off on her and it made her feel uncomfortable. Instead of focusing any longer on the blue kit she turned her gaze to Minnow. The queen gave her daughter an amused look and purred, "Was it good? I caught it not too long ago and had hoped it'd be fresh by the time you three had awoken." Still, the tom kit, looking like a smaller version of her, worried her, and she was beginning to think she talked too much like him. She turned her gaze to the spotted blue tom kit and chuckled, "Smoke, wake up. It's nearly sunhigh." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws and giving the tom kit an amused look.

toriel
January 2nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
Name: Speckledears
Appearence: Click (https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2015/08/ScrappyCurledUpOnHisCatBed.jpg)
Personality: Speckledears is a quiet tom who doesn't give praise freely. He seems quite kind and caring but can be harsh if he feels it is required. The tom is protective and brave around friends and family but around new cats he is quiet and almost shy.
Activeness level: 13.76
Rp sample: Reedbriar smiled at Wisp, trying to ignore the weird feeling in her belly. The tom kit had shown little emotion for quite some time and she'd done her best to push away her worry. The queen perked her ears and purred, "My day was good, and how has the day been for you?" She'd heard of she-cats spending too much time around toms but was it possible she'd been spending too much time with the kit? His way of speaking was beginning to rub off on her and it made her feel uncomfortable. Instead of focusing any longer on the blue kit she turned her gaze to Minnow. The queen gave her daughter an amused look and purred, "Was it good? I caught it not too long ago and had hoped it'd be fresh by the time you three had awoken." Still, the tom kit, looking like a smaller version of her, worried her, and she was beginning to think she talked too much like him. She turned her gaze to the spotted blue tom kit and chuckled, "Smoke, wake up. It's nearly sunhigh." She purred, wrapping her tail around her paws and giving the tom kit an amused look.
Accepted

NightWarrior4Life
January 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Forum: SkyClan
Name: SparrowWing
Appearance: Dark ginger with yellow eyes.
Personality: loyal and diseplined.
Activeness level: very high
Rp sample: SparrowWing glanced over at AppleTree, his first apprentice. He'd been so proud of her. And now...now she was standing over ChirpPaw's sleeping body, blood still oozing from her jaws, with a slightly evil looking smirk on her face. And she did this, all out of jealousy. How could she? Yes, she loved him but couldn't she understand that he doesn't want to be in relationships? His only intention when he came to SkyClan was to raise up helpless kits into the best warriors they can be. He loves them like his own. Yet, while others look to him as a fatherly figure, His apprentices cannot. They find him attractive. And he didn't like that. "AppleTree! You betrayed my trust. I was so proud of you, I raised you like my own!" They stared at each other for a moment, SparrowWing feeling almost broken, lost. He hadn't felt this lost and empty since he ran away from ShadowClan. It started to rain. He should probably take ChirpPaw to the medicine den. And he was going to drag AppleTree to GrouseStar with force, whether she liked it or not...