PDA

View Full Version : should i make a dragon rp?

Static
January 14th, 2018, 03:30 PM
So the title says it all.Basically,there will be dragons and humans,and you can RP as either.The humans will be able to decide to fight the dragons,or live with them.There might be a little magic that the dragons can teach the humans,or a select few humans already know.The dragons will also be able to choose whether to trust the humans or kill them,and there will be conflict there :3.But anyways,I was wondering if people would join if I did make it,so here I am.

A few things the Rp ill have and take place in.

-will take place in the past
-will have some magic possibly
-Dragons will speak there own language*dragons tounge* but will also speak human languages.
-Some types of dragons can have a more human like form(like say a shifter dragon)

So is it a good idea,or will it need adjustments?...

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Bump

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:15 PM
dragons!!!!!!!????

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:16 PM
dragons!!!!!!!????
Yup :3

cute skeleton
January 14th, 2018, 04:16 PM
that sounds awesome! also for an idea. in one of my books, is hard for the dragons to speak human language do to when they do their fire keeps them from speaking correctly so they either need someone to translate what they say or some have a humanish form. maybe that could be a something apart of the roleplay if its ever made?

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Yup :3
mention me for it!

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:19 PM
that sounds awesome! im in, also for an idea. in one of my books, is hard for the dragons to speak human language do to when they do their fire keeps them from speaking correctly so they either need someone to translate what they say or some have a humanish form. maybe that could be a something apart of the roleplay if its ever made?
I was going to keep it mostly regular dragons,but maby the speach can be off.Some dragons,depending on the type might have a form like that maby and have clearer speach than the rest?

cute skeleton
January 14th, 2018, 04:20 PM
I was going to keep it mostly regular dragons,but maby the speach can be off.Some dragons,depending on the type might have a form like that maby and have clearer speach than the rest?
that could possibly work

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:23 PM
that could possibly work

mention me for it!
I will)
Also,I was thinking about this,should the dragons learn by reading certain books they found,or just know it from ancestors?

cute skeleton
January 14th, 2018, 04:27 PM
I will)
Also,I was thinking about this,should the dragons learn by reading certain books they found,or just know it from ancestors?

it would be interesting to have dragons learn by reading certain books they found, and plus this is just a fact but how will dragons that dont know their ancestors learn?

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:28 PM
it would be interesting to have dragons learn by reading certain books they found, and plus this is just a fact but how will dragons that dont know their ancestors learn?
Ok then.I'll make it when one of two more people vote then.if you have any other ideas,You can tell me

cute skeleton
January 14th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Ok then.I'll make it when one of two more people vote then.if you have any other ideas,You can tell me
alright

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:33 PM
I will)
(sorry dragon lover needs to say something!)
'some people believe these dragons spoke their own language and could even speak with humans.' i got this off my research thread which you two can look at for more info on different dragons!

Static
January 14th, 2018, 05:07 PM
(sorry dragon lover needs to say something!)
'some people believe these dragons spoke their own language and could even speak with humans.' i got this off my research thread which you two can look at for more info on different dragons!
I'm bored and impatient so I'm going to go ahead and make the sign up thread.you can mention anyone you think might be interested.any name sugestions for the RP?

cute skeleton
January 14th, 2018, 06:41 PM
I'm bored and impatient so I'm going to go ahead and make the sign up thread.you can mention anyone you think might be interested.any name sugestions for the RP?

(these honestly sounded better in my head, but thats all i got right now) forget this, i just got the thing
trust or fight, fight or live

DragonChaos
January 14th, 2018, 06:44 PM
I ALREADY SIGNED UP IN THE SIGN UP THREAD BECAUSE DRAGONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XP

Anyways, how would age groups go?

Like ??-?? = Hatchling; ??-?? = Adolescent, etc