PDA

View Full Version : Wolfclan

toriel
November 26th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Hidden deep in the forest are two clans of cats. One of the clans is called wolfclan. This is their story
Leader:wolfstar
Deputy:birdsong
Med cat:birchleaf
Med cat app.:bearpaw
Elders:none
Warriors: polarstep
Apprentices:none
Kits:morningkit
Queens:shadeclaw
Fourm example (my charecter):
Name:wolfstar
Role:leader
Appearence:all grey with black stripes exept for her white snout,tip of tail,paws,and underbelly.
Personality :smart and loyal
Mentor (if apprentice):none
Mother (if kit):none

Note:if you want to be an apprentice or kit you must find or make a charecter to be your mother or mentor.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Name: Birchleaf
Role: medicine cat?
Appearence: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/reddy/images/2/23/Leafpool_by_athousandpaws-d3cix9k.png/revision/latest?cb=20140421223924
Personality: Sweet, Kind, loving, Positive, Helpful
Mentor: None
Mother: None

toriel
November 27th, 2016, 08:13 AM
Name: Birchleaf
Role: medicine cat?
Appearence: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/reddy/images/2/23/Leafpool_by_athousandpaws-d3cix9k.png/revision/latest?cb=20140421223924
Personality: Sweet, Kind, loving, Positive, Helpful
Mother: None
Accepted

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 08:45 AM
Hidden deep in the forest are two clans of cats. One of the clans is called wolfclan. This is their story
Leader:wolfstar
Deputy:open
Med cat:birchleaf
Med cat app.:open
Elders:unlimited
Warriors:unlimited
Apprentices:unlimited
Kits:unlimited
Queens:unlimited
Fourm example (my charecter):
Name:wolfstar
Role:leader
Appearence:all grey with black stripes exept for her white snout,tip of tail,paws,and underbelly.
Personality :smart and loyal

Note:if you want to be an apprentice or kit you must find or make a charecter to be your mother or mentor.
Name: Birdsong//Bearpaw
Role: Deputy?// Med cat Apprentice
Appearance: light brown with white speckles on face, green eyes// Dark brown with black paws, ears, and muzzle, amber eyes.
Personality: Brave, smart, kind//Fidgety, gentle, usually nervous but better when he's healing
Mentor (if apprentice): none//Birchleaf
Mother: none//none

Fallpotato
November 27th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Name:Solarclaw
Role:warrior possible deputy
Personality:loyal quiet relentless
Appearance tom with a fiery pelt and blue eyes.

toriel
November 27th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Name: Birdsong//Bearpaw
Role: Deputy?// Med cat Apprentice
Appearance: light brown with white speckles on face, green eyes// Dark brown with black paws, ears, and muzzle, amber eyes.
Personality: Brave, smart, kind//Fidgety, gentle, usually nervous but better when he's healing
Mentor (if apprentice): none//Birchleaf
Mother: none//none
Both charecters accepted,but birdsong will just have to be a warrior.

toriel
November 27th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Name:Solarclaw
Role:warrior possible deputy
Personality:loyal quiet relentless
Appearance tom with a fiery pelt and blue eyes.
Accepted

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Both charecters accepted,but birdsong will just have to be a warrior.
Ok I was really hoping for deputy though... oh well I guess you can't have everything

toriel
November 27th, 2016, 11:45 AM
We can start rp but i will always be accepting fourms.

toriel
November 27th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Wolfstar hopped onto the highcliff which was a small cliff that had the med den entrance carved into the bottom."May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a CLAN MEETING"she watched as the cats gathered around."as you all know,there are 3 clans in this forest"she said."us,solarclan and corruptedclan. To avoid trouble we should make a truce with solarclan. Tommorow morning me and birdsong will leave for solarclan camp. During this time solarclaw will be in charge. I expect you all to behave well and listen to him.". Wolfstar then nodded at bridsong and solarclaw and headed off for her den. The clan meeting was over.

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Birchleaf padded back into her den when the meeting was over. She started to sort out her herbs. The night before the wind blew all of the borage leaves away while she was sleeping, and she was meaning to collect more yesterday, but she forgot. She padded out of her den, getting ready to leave camp to search for the leaves.

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Soon, she was out of camp and in the territory. She sniffed around, trying to recognize the smell of borage leaves. Soon, she found a small patch of borage. She got a few of the leaves and padded back to the camp, the herbs in her mouth. She set them down in her den, continuing to sort out all the unique herbs.

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Wolfstar hopped onto the highcliff which was a small cliff that had the med den entrance carved into the bottom."May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a CLAN MEETING"she watched as the cats gathered around."as you all know,there are 3 clans in this forest"she said."us,solarclan and corruptedclan. To avoid trouble we should make a truce with solarclan. Tommorow morning me and birdsong will leave for solarclan camp. During this time solarclaw will be in charge. I expect you all to behave well and listen to him.". Wolfstar then nodded at bridsong and solarclaw and headed off for her den. The clan meeting was over.
Birdsong blinked up at Wolfstar. She was going to Solarclan camp? I wonder what it looks like, she wondered.

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 03:20 AM
Name: Poplarstep
Role: Warrior
Appearence: All brown with a few black stripes and sparkling green eyes
Personality : Talkative, sometimes loud, friendly, smart

toriel
November 30th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Name: Poplarstep
Role: Warrior
Appearence: All brown with a few black stripes and sparkling green eyes
Personality : Talkative, sometimes loud, friendly, smart
Accepted

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 11:22 AM
Wolfstar hopped onto the highcliff. "Attention clan"she said." It is time for me and birdsong to go to soulclan camp"she ssid scanning the ground below for birdsong.

Fallpotato
December 3rd, 2016, 11:23 AM
Solarclaw looks at wolfstar "good luck and have safe travels. I will look after the clan for you."

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 11:29 AM
Wolfstar hopped onto the highcliff. "Attention clan"she said." It is time for me and birdsong to go to soulclan camp"she ssid scanning the ground below for birdsong.
Birdsong stepped forward so Wolfstar would see her. "I'm readt when you are," she said.

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Birdsong stepped forward so Wolfstar would see her. "I'm readt when you are," she said.
Wolfstar hopped off of highhcliff. "Lets go birdsong "she said,exiting the camp .

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 12:14 PM
Wolfstar hopped off of highhcliff. "Lets go birdsong "she said,exiting the camp .
Birdsong waved her tail good-bye to her Clanmates and followed Wolfstar out of the camp. "Have you ever been to their camp?" she asked.

toriel
December 3rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=FoxyFanGirl;62087]Birdsong waved her tail good-bye to her Clanmates and followed Wolfstar out of the camp. "Have you ever been to their camp?" she asked.[/QUOTE
(We are already at soulclan camp. Check my posts.)

Timbergrowl
December 3rd, 2016, 12:29 PM
Name: Silentpaw
Role: Apprentice
Appearence: Pure black short-furred tom, small paws and long thin tail, with midnight blue eyes
Personality : Not very Talkative, friendly, and has silent footsteps naturally, this makes him good at hunting and ambushing.
Mentor (if apprentice): WolfStar

dino.
December 3rd, 2016, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=FoxyFanGirl;62087]Birdsong waved her tail good-bye to her Clanmates and followed Wolfstar out of the camp. "Have you ever been to their camp?" she asked.[/QUOTE
(We are already at soulclan camp. Check my posts.)
(Oh sorry! I must've missed it.) Birdsong gazed at the soulclan camp. It was so much different than her camp and she felt... exposed.

Spinny
December 3rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
Birchleaf finished sorting out her herbs and sat down in the medicine cat's den, looking up in the sky. She looked at the herbs, making sure all of them were not dried up. All of them were perfect. She curled up in her den, trying to take a nap, thinking about if she needed to do anything. She soon started to sleep.

Fallpotato
December 3rd, 2016, 11:07 PM
Solarclaw sat in the clearing, grooming himself he started thinking I should get a mate..

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 01:31 PM
TallFern along with other cats tore through the entrance of WolfClan

Momotaro
December 4th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Tanglemint sneaked behind the cats to the medicine den while the other cats were distracted; he looked in and felt relieved that Birchleaf was asleep. Silent as a mouse he grabbed all the herbs he could see and ran behind his clans troops he set up an area where his clans warriors could get healed from the wounds of battle. They didn't even notice me.

Spinny
December 4th, 2016, 07:15 PM
When Birchleaf woke up she looked around her den, looking for something to do. She suddenly noticed that almost half of her herbs were gone. Her fur stood up on the end in shock. She immediately sprang up, looking around to see if she could spot the thief.

cobrapaw
December 4th, 2016, 07:43 PM
When Birchleaf woke up she looked around her den, looking for something to do. She suddenly noticed that almost half of her herbs were gone. Her fur stood up on the end in shock. She immediately sprang up, looking around to see if she could spot the thief.
(Hey is med cat apprentice still available? I don't think so but maybe?)

toriel
December 4th, 2016, 09:21 PM
(Hey is med cat apprentice still available? I don't think so but maybe?)
(No ,it is not avaliable. The current med catt apprentice is bearpaw)

CinnamonCookie
December 6th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Name: Morningkit (Morningslash)
Role: kit
Appearence: http://www.wishgoodmorning.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/The-World-Is-Beautiful-Good-Morning-wg034515.jpg
Personality: helpful, curious
Mother: None yet :3
Other: DONT LEAVE THIS KIT BEHIND! If no mother willing to take this kit...then she'll be a warrior

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Role:queen but was a warrior
Appearance:my proufile picture
Personally:sarcastic,aggressive,strong,smart,brave ,impatient,can be nice (but is nice to kit )
Mentor: don't need one
Mate: anyone?ask if interested cuz meh kit needs a father
Kit:Morningkit

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Name: Morningkit (Morningslash)
Role: kit
Appearence: http://www.wishgoodmorning.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/The-World-Is-Beautiful-Good-Morning-wg034515.jpg
Personality: helpful, curious
Mother: None yet :3
Other: DONT LEAVE THIS KIT BEHIND! If no mother willing to take this kit...then she'll be a warrior
Accepted.

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Role:queen but was a warrior
Appearance:my proufile picture
Personally:sarcastic,aggressive,strong,smart,brave ,impatient,can be nice (but is nice to kit )
Mentor: don't need one
Mate: anyone?ask if interested cuz meh kit needs a father
Kit:Morningkit
Accepted.

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:13 PM
TallFern along with other cats tore through the entrance of WolfClan
Corruptedstar looked into the distance. "Go my warriors."she said."i will handle the deputy. The rest of you have your fun.

toriel
December 9th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Solarclaw sat in the clearing, grooming himself he started thinking I should get a mate..
Suddenly a black cat tackled solarclaw"solarclaw, i presume."she hissed"i was hoping i would see you for the first time today. And for the last."

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Suddenly a black cat tackled solarclaw"solarclaw, i presume."she hissed"i was hoping i would see you for the first time today. And for the last."
Solarclaw looks at her and hisses and pretends to give up "I'm to old for fighting.." He jumps up and slashes at her throat watching her struggle for air

>Pepsi<
December 10th, 2016, 03:28 AM
TallFern padded over to the nursery, she peered inside. there was a black she-cat with a young kit. She coughed to get her attention, "I never wanted to hurt a queen," she mewed, she unheased her claws, "And I wont, ever," she bounded back out after clawing her leg to make her claws stained red to make it look like she had attacked the queen.

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Solarclaw looks at her and hisses and pretends to give up "I'm to old for fighting.." He jumps up and slashes at her throat watching her struggle for air
Corruptedstar was not ready for the sudden attack. She collapsed in a couging fit. She got back up,looked at the deputy,smiled menacingly,and ran twords the nursery.

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 02:15 PM
TallFern padded over to the nursery, she peered inside. there was a black she-cat with a young kit. She coughed to get her attention, "I never wanted to hurt a queen," she mewed, she unheased her claws, "And I wont, ever," she bounded back out after clawing her leg to make her claws stained red to make it look like she had attacked the queen.
Corruptedstar ran into the nursery,not noticing tallfern. She attacked the cats swiftly, using one paw to dig her claws deep into the queens neck and the other to hold down the squealing kit.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Shadeclaw watched as her adopted kit Morningkit,played around in the nursery.

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Shadeclaw watched as her adopted kit Morningkit,played around in the nursery.
(Uhh you know you two are getting attacked right?,

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 02:34 PM
( What?!?And forget that post!ok well can someone like help me protect meh kit)
Shadeclaw curled her tail around her kit and guarded the nursery entrance."They are doing a good job,no cat has come in here yet." Shadeclaw said to herself

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Solarclaw ran into the nursery to find corruptedstar. He slowly crept up on her. He slid under her and sliced at her belly and throat. "Looks like this is the last time I see you corruptedstar."

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Shadeclaw herd Morningkit mew in terror Shadeclaw shushes her and nods her thanks to Solarclaw.Shadeclaw had a few deep slashes from that other cat currently dieing infront of her.Shadeclaws adopted kit meowed again and Shadeclaw put her tail over her mouth

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Solarclaw pads out of the nursery and runs after a few other Warriors and then get hit in the throat. He saw black for a moment and then saw a warrior on top of him. He cursed under his breath and then realized he was dieing. He got up and killed the warrior and then stood in front of the nursery to protect it.

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Corruptedstar collapsed."corruptedclan retreat!!!!"she shouted before coughing up some blood."tallfern help "she whispered.

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Corruptedstar collapsed."corruptedclan retreat!!!!"she shouted before coughing up some blood."tallfern help "she whispered.
Solarclaw looked at her and then dealt the final blow killing corruptedstar but then Solarclaw fell and slowly started dying.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Shadeclaw yowled for the Medicine cat to come and help Solarclaw

Fallpotato
December 10th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Shadeclaw yowled for the Medicine cat to come and help Solarclaw
Solarclaw mewed to shadeclaw quietly "over the mountains in a cave there will be a kit. Find him." Solarclaw died and he died looking at the stars.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Shadeclaw whined for she had loved this cat.Even though they had barely known each other.Morningkit,her adopted kit,came out from behind her and wailed.Shadeclaw berryed her nose in his still warm fur,and wailed.She will have to tell the leader of what he said to her.She will not fail him,she will find that kit.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Shadeclaw looked around for wolfstar

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Shadeclaw looked around for wolfstar
Suddenly wolfstar entered the camp."What is going on!!!"she shouted. Suddenly she saw her duputy and screamed. "What happened to him???!!!"she asked shadeclaw.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"He was dieing but he finished Corruptedstar to protect me."Shade explained "And he told me,a-I think it's a profisy before he died.I-I think he wants me to complete it."Shadeclaw said

CinnamonCookie
December 10th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Morningkit walked. He didn't know what was going on. His eyes weren't opened yet, and neither were his ears. He opened his eyes and ears for the first time ever, and saw the horror. He screamed uncontrollably.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Shadeclaw ran over towards her adopted kit.Suthing him with gentle licks and fake purring.She beconed Wolfstar over with her tail "It's ok Morningkit,mothers here."

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Shadeclaw ran over towards her adopted kit.Suthing him with gentle licks and fake purring.She beconed Wolfstar over with her tail "It's ok Morningkit,mothers here."
Wolfstar padded over to shadeclaw,holding back tears. She smiled at the kit than looked at shadeclaw. "What do you want?"she asked beginning to cry."i have some mourning to do.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:15 PM
"There is proficy that he told me to do,Over the mountains in a cave,there will be a kit.Find him"those where his last words,he told me to do it"

toriel
December 10th, 2016, 10:34 PM
"There is proficy that he told me to do,Over the mountains in a cave,there will be a kit.Find him"those where his last words,he told me to do it"
Wolfstar had listened but never answerd. She ran outside and stood over solarclaws body. His fur became wet with wolfstars tears. She buried her face in his fur,muffeling her cries. She flicked her tail,beckoning the mother and her kit to come mourn.

Shadow
December 10th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Shadeclaw came out to see her secret love once more,she bowed her head at his body,but she will never forget that he had died to save her

Fallpotato
December 11th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Solarclaw watched from above and then that night a new star appeared. A bright red star that was always looking down on wolf clan. The star of Solarclaw.

CinnamonCookie
December 25th, 2016, 03:44 AM
Bump~

CinnamonCookie
December 31st, 2016, 10:30 PM
LE BUMP~!

toriel
January 4th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Wolfclaw hopped onto the highcliff. "Attention clan" she yelled out to the mourning cats. "I have been mourning with you and i am very sad our dear deputy has passed away. But i am very eager to tell you that birdsong will be our new deputy. She was the only one to volunteer for the trip to solarclan camp, and she is one of the most determined warriors i have seen.". Wolfstar hopped down from highcliff and looked at birdsong. "I hope you will be as good as solarclaw "she said woth hope in her eyes.

>Pepsi<
January 12th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Tallstar burst in, she was not angry, she padded to Wolfstar, "Thank you," she whispered