PDA

View Full Version : The Cat Lady's House

Brooklyn Trees
October 5th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Take Three XD

Near the heart of twolegplace is a small mint and blue house with a trim garden and a white picket fence. This house is the home of the Cat Lady. She adopts cats and provides homes for cats in her own home and is.. Well, a cat lady. ~

Phoenix Flames
October 7th, 2016, 05:06 AM
"What do you guys think we should do today?", Megan asked. She was bored. So bored in fact, she was playing with her tail. "I'm hungry, thirsty, and bored!", she mewed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Shadow was sitting outside,next to the tabby."So,whats your name and where are you from?" She asked the tabby's curiously."I'm Rabbitpaw,and i'm from Thunderclan," He replied.Rabbitpaw?What kind of name is that?Shadow went back to look inside,before going out again.As she went back outside,she saw Rabbitpaw running to the forest hurriedly.

ThatOneWolfGirl
October 7th, 2016, 02:11 PM
(Hehehe. Hi! May I join?)

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Silver laid on the floor and sighed, while her belly growled

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 08:19 PM
(Hehehe. Hi! May I join?)
(Yup =^^=)

Brooklyn Trees
October 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Ribbon looked up from where she was laying off of the side of the couch partially. She wanted something to do, and so she rolled onto her back.
"I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored-" She continued to chant this under her breath, and then decided to get up and find something to do, and so rolled onto her stomach, the wrong direction, and flopped off of the couch accidentally, letting out a high-pitched squeak.

Brunch
October 12th, 2016, 09:20 AM
(May I join?)

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 11:31 AM
(May I join?)
(Of course =^^=, You don't have to ask to join =^^= )

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Prism laid in the soft grass, sun bathing. His purr rang out loudly as he enjoyed the hot sun soaking in his fur. (this is Prism: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/stray-brown-ginger-white-long-haired-cat-sitting-unusually-colored-grey-black-fur-undercoat-front-yard-41216670.jpg)

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Prism laid in the soft grass, sun bathing. His purr rang out loudly as he enjoyed the hot sun soaking in his fur. (this is Prism: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/stray-brown-ginger-white-long-haired-cat-sitting-unusually-colored-grey-black-fur-undercoat-front-yard-41216670.jpg)

(Ooh Prism is a very handsome cat =^^= )

BluBunnie
October 12th, 2016, 11:54 AM
(Ooh Prism is a very handsome cat =^^= )

(I know!! :princess:)

Brunch
October 12th, 2016, 01:48 PM
A soft groan escaped Riely's mouth; the fire-orange tabby was getting tired of being cooped up in the cat lady's house with the rest of the captured cats. The tom perked up at the sound of a squeak comign from Ribbon; Riely, for some reason, was very over protective of the other cats that surrounded him, though he never took any time to really know who they were, other than their names.
Riely quickly slinked over the squeaking Ribbon, his emerald eyes ablaze with worry. "You okay?" He mewed, quietly looking around for the cat lady, who he suspected had hear the she-cat's squeal and was now hustling over tomake sure that her precious kits were okay.
Some cats who didn't look into Riely's eyes as he was looking for the cat lady wouldn't see his fear blinking across his blazing emerald eyes. No one would suspect the tom of being fearful of the cat lady, since he seemed so fearless and brave at the face of danger. In reality, Riely was deathly afraid of the cat lady, and would give up anything to get out of the twoleg den.
"I wish we could get out of here," Riely commented dully, his emerald eyes straying from Ribbon to the window, showing the garden that lay behind the cat lady's house. Riely loved the outside, and he was straining to hold onto the memory of the forest gliding by him as he raced through it.
If only he hadn't wandered into the twoleg place, Riely would still be running though the forest, being free.

Brooklyn Trees
October 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
A soft groan escaped Riely's mouth; the fire-orange tabby was getting tired of being cooped up in the cat lady's house with the rest of the captured cats. The tom perked up at the sound of a squeak comign from Ribbon; Riely, for some reason, was very over protective of the other cats that surrounded him, though he never took any time to really know who they were, other than their names.
Riely quickly slinked over the squeaking Ribbon, his emerald eyes ablaze with worry. "You okay?" He mewed, quietly looking around for the cat lady, who he suspected had hear the she-cat's squeal and was now hustling over tomake sure that her precious kits were okay.
Some cats who didn't look into Riely's eyes as he was looking for the cat lady wouldn't see his fear blinking across his blazing emerald eyes. No one would suspect the tom of being fearful of the cat lady, since he seemed so fearless and brave at the face of danger. In reality, Riely was deathly afraid of the cat lady, and would give up anything to get out of the twoleg den.
"I wish we could get out of here," Riely commented dully, his emerald eyes straying from Ribbon to the window, showing the garden that lay behind the cat lady's house. Riely loved the outside, and he was straining to hold onto the memory of the forest gliding by him as he raced through it.
If only he hadn't wandered into the twoleg place, Riely would still be running though the forest, being free.

Ribbon nodded silently, as she was still a bit apprehensive of Riely, whom the little white kitten still regarded as a stranger...
She watched him look around, and didn't make a move to get up, off of the floor, even though she was fine, and the sudden-ness of her fall was what had earned the surprised squeak from her, rather than any actual inflicted pain that she had received... In fact, she could count a number of times that she had purposefully rolled off of that same couch just because she could.
She was pulled from her thoughts by the big tom's mew again, talking of getting out. she couldn't remember ever being outside. Outside was a mystical place to her, like the weird thing that the Cat Lady called a Telivosiun or something of that sort... Ribbon could never remember what exactly it was called. Outside was like the TV in many ways to the kitten, as it was full of many interesting things and bright colors and odd things that Ribbon couldn't imagine what were named, and they were behind glass and you could not go to see them or touch the things behind the glass.
The small white kitten with the red bow stood up after he had finished speaking and looked up at him, feeling slightly intimidated.
"What do you want to do that for?" She asked, seeing as he wanted to go to the strange land of outside, as Ribbon had grown perfectly content to just remain inside, being raised as a housecat after all. Maybe Riely had been to outside before. Maybe it was so wonderful that he didn't want to have had to come back to the real world...

HwangHarin
October 13th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Silver rolled over on her back and sighed, the silver kit pated the air boredly.

BluBunnie
October 13th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Prism soon got bored of laying around and headed inside. He sniffed the air and wrinkled his nose as he took in the smells of the den. He had always preferred the outside and planned to leave this place one day but he wasn't sure how he would survive on his own. Prism swept his long furry tail across the ground as he made his way to the large sofa.

Brooklyn Trees
October 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Ribbon moved one of her small ears in the direction of where she heard pawsteps, as another cat was walking towards the couch, but she kept her eyes on Riely, awaiting some kind of response.

Phoenix Flames
November 3rd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Megan was still on the armrest of the couch as everyone else was walking around and doing things. "So bored......", she mewed, turning to lay on her back.

~Breadsticks~
November 8th, 2016, 09:28 PM
A large, scarred tabby tom cleared the white fence easily looking around, "Hello?" He called out as he set down the small bundle of fur he had previously held in his jaws.
The kitten groaned as she stretched then curled back up as the cool grass brushed against her soft belly.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 05:25 AM
"Hmm?" Smokey turns around to see an tabby near the fence with an small ball of fluff.She walked over,a curious look on her face.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 09:34 AM
"Hmm?" Smokey turns around to see an tabby near the fence with an small ball of fluff.She walked over,a curious look on her face.
The tom looked up at her and asked, "Do you live here?" The tom sat down, the kit in between his paws.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 03:12 PM
The tom looked up at her and asked, "Do you live here?" The tom sat down, the kit in between his paws.
"Yes..and is that..your kit?" She asked,walking over to the tom.

HwangHarin
November 9th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Silver got up and ran out of the house and stopped at the fence and squeezed inbetween the wood, and sat outside the fence a smile on her Vance, happy she had the courage to go outside the yard. Even if it was JUST outside the yard.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 03:15 PM
"Yes..and is that..your kit?" She asked,walking over to the tom.
"Y-yes.. She is.. She was..." He whispered, staring sadly at the sleeping kit.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"Y-yes.. She is.. She was..." He whispered, staring sadly at the sleeping kit.
"Come inside!" Shadow ushered him to come inside,and grabbing the little kit by the scruff gently and taking her inside.

HwangHarin
November 9th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Silver tilted her head and toppled over onto her back, gazing at the sky

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 03:20 PM
"Come inside!" Shadow ushered him to come inside,and grabbing the little kit by the scruff gently and taking her inside.
"I-uh... Is your human inside?" He asked, his gaze flicking around the yard then back towards Shadow.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 03:22 PM
"I-uh... Is your human inside?" He asked, his gaze flicking around the yard then back towards Shadow.
Shadow nodded before running up to the old lady,the kit in her jaws,sleeping still.Shadow set the kit down and meowed loudly,getting the old lady's attention.

HwangHarin
November 9th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Silver looking at the yard, thinking she was completely ignored. " oh....i guess I wouldn't be missed." She though her ears going down. The little kitten sighed and turned around and walked in the street and went across the road to the other two leg houses.

~Breadsticks~
November 9th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Shadow nodded before running up to the old lady,the kit in her jaws,sleeping still.Shadow set the kit down and meowed loudly,getting the old lady's attention.
The tom called out, "I'm sorry, I-I can't stay!" He then turned and cleared the fence again and sprinted down the street.
The kitten gave a mewl, stretching out but her eyes were still shut.