PDA

View Full Version : Thornclan

Tazzy
January 13th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Welcome to Thornclan. This clan isnt for the soft pelted or weak hearted cats. If that is who you are turn and leave for you will fail here and fall.
Every where you turn there are thorns. How do you think we got the name? Our pelts are thick and our pads are tough so the thorns dont harm us.
Our enemies are a bunch of fox-hearted cats who still kits. They are (will update the name when Echofall makes the clan) so attack them on site.

Our camp is surrounded by a wall of thorns. The camp itself has been cleared of thorns..who wants to sleep in that? Not us.

Leader: Squirrelstar (me)
Deputy: Ashwing ( littledragon0625 )
Med cat: Blossomshade ( Twilight01 )
Med cat apprent:
Warrior: Snowcloud (me), Birchclaw (me), Stoneblaze ( Equinox ), Thundersoul ( Equinox ), Echodawn ( Equinox ), Silentscatter ( Shadow ), Iceglare ( Shadow), Cloverleaf ( Mystic) Sparrowwing ( Mystic )
Apprentice: Flowerpaw (Me), Wisppaw ( Shadow )
Queens:
Kits: Tinykit
Elders:

Name: Squirrelstar
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c8/6d/03/c86d030f54c73d7da152449755a1628c--lion-cat-toms.jpg she also on the small side
Personality (can be tbrpd): tbrpd
Element/powers: Fire she can light a cat or anyting else on fire or shoot sparks. Only when angered or provoked
Other: I may be young but that doesnt make me a terrible leader. I became deputy at a young age so what? The leader trusted me.

Name: Snowcloud
Appearance: http://rainstarsclan.webs.com/pretty%20cat%202.jpg
Element/powers: Can cause blizzards when upset or angered
Other: Recently named a warrior

Name: Birchclaw
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/c9/e7/a6/c9e7a60c2b96a4152613abec387a1c3b.jpg
Element/powers: Fling rocks at cats or cause mud slides and earthquakes when angered
Other: Skeptical about Squirrelstars, thinks she will fail, doesnt really like to follow orders from her. Loves his Kit, Tinykit dearly

Name: Flowerpaw
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/54/64/a3546440bfbb434b4bd1f8fbc869489b--warrior-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg
Element/powers: can use plants to attack an enemy
Other: Doesnt follow authority so whoever is her mentor will have their paws full with her

Name: Tinykit
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/29/b7/94/29b7946d176a7305cce3d3767beab4af.jpg also on the small side hence then name tinykit
Element/powers: None that anyone knows of
Other: Her mother died when she was young, Loves her father, Birchclaw and tries to follow him everywhere she can

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Name: ashwing
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/86/e3/69/86e3690d73071b2d3ccfaa3135bb9dd6--look-alike-aiment.jpg
Personality (can be tbrpd): tbrp
Element/powers: fire,has wings
Other: he has three daughters:dragonfire,fireflower,and embersong he forced his mate flaresky (star)to abandoned as soon as they opened there eyes little does he know what his daughters plan to do when they know he is the reason they grew up alone.(may bring in one of them to attack him)

dino.
January 15th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Name: Stoneblaze
Appearance: long dark gray tabby fur with amber eyes
Personality: generous
Element/powers: telepathy (can read minds when he wants to and can link minds so he and the other cat can have a private conversation)
Other: Some view me as a cat who enjoys invading others thoughts. Other see me as a weapon, to spy on the enemy Clan. Guess what? I'm neither.

Name: Thundersoul
Appearance: short brown fur with a black tail-tip and blue eyes
Personality: Amusing
Element/powers: can turn invisible for a limited amount of time (1 hour)
Other: I'm a prankster; that's all there is to it. My invisibility sure helps!

Name: Echodawn
Appearance: fluffy silver tabby fur and stormy green eyes
Personality: loyal
Element/powers: can control weather (rainy, windy, snowy, etc)
Other: Where's the enemy? I'm gonna crush em! Yep, that's my job as a warrior- I'll fight for ThornClan till my last breath!

Tazzy

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Name: ashwing
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/86/e3/69/86e3690d73071b2d3ccfaa3135bb9dd6--look-alike-aiment.jpg
Personality (can be tbrpd): tbrp
Element/powers: fire,has wings
Other: he has three daughters:dragonfire,fireflower,and embersong he forced his mate flaresky (star)to abandoned as soon as they opened there eyes little does he know what his daughters plan to do when they know he is the reason they grew up alone.(may bring in one of them to attack him)
Name: Stoneblaze
Appearance: long dark gray tabby fur with amber eyes
Personality: generous
Element/powers: telepathy (can read minds when he wants to and can link minds so he and the other cat can have a private conversation)
Other: Some view me as a cat who enjoys invading others thoughts. Other see me as a weapon, to spy on the enemy Clan. Guess what? I'm neither.

Name: Thundersoul
Appearance: short brown fur with a black tail-tip and blue eyes
Personality: Amusing
Element/powers: can turn invisible for a limited amount of time (1 hour)
Other: I'm a prankster; that's all there is to it. My invisibility sure helps!

Name: Echodawn
Appearance: fluffy silver tabby fur and stormy green eyes
Personality: loyal
Element/powers: can control weather (rainy, windy, snowy, etc)
Other: Where's the enemy? I'm gonna crush em! Yep, that's my job as a warrior- I'll fight for ThornClan till my last breath!

Tazzy

Accepted^.^

dino.
January 15th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Accepted^.^
Yay!

Echofall
January 15th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Name: Silentbreeze Gender: Female
Appearance: A black furred she-cat with yellow eyes.
Personality: She usually doesn't talk, is very loyal to her clan, and is easy to annoy.
Element/Powers: None?
Other: She gets her name from her not speaking much and not making lots of noise.

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Name: Silentbreeze Gender: Female
Appearance: A black furred she-cat with yellow eyes.
Personality: She usually doesn't talk, is very loyal to her clan, and is easy to annoy.
Element/Powers: None?
Other: She gets her name from her not speaking much and not making lots of noise.

Accepted! :D

Mystic
January 15th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Name: Cloverleaf
Appearance: http://www.tridanim.com/images/www.animal-photography.com/AP-SUCWVZ-LR-wm.jpg
Personality: Tbrp
Element/Powers: She can heat up her fur whenever and can do tiny sparks of fire, that can cause a fire.
Other: Tazzy

Name: Sparrowwing
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/cat-somali-cat-ruddy-color-white-bakcground-49748767.jpg
Element/Powers: He can change his fur color ONLY to any shades of brown so he can camouflage in trees, mud or anything brown
Other: Nope

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Name: Cloverleaf
Appearance: http://www.tridanim.com/images/www.animal-photography.com/AP-SUCWVZ-LR-wm.jpg
Element/Powers: She can heat up her fur whenever and can do tiny sparks of fire, that can cause a fire.
Other: Tazzy

Name: Sparrowwing
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/cat-somali-cat-ruddy-color-white-bakcground-49748767.jpg
Element/Powers: He can change his fur color ONLY to any shades of brown so he can camouflage in trees, mud or anything brown
Other: Nope

Accepted^.^

Shadow
January 15th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Name-SilentScatter
Gender-Male
Age-20
Appearance-Boop (https://t00.deviantart.net/jPOTagbmk9ip1774K4tMi59YHr4=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/017a/th/pre/i/2015/226/d/0/haynose_by_dasfischi-d95n9sb.png)
Personality-SilentScatter, though most consider him a scary cat due to him lurking in the shadows and almost always having a bored look on his face (see Appearance for that facial expression), is a rather shy and timid type of cat. He is always self-conscious about his smaller than usual size around others and prefers to be alone in most situations. Though he is shy, when you get the special gift of him opening up to you, he is a completely new cat. The side of Silent Scatter with friends is; playful,a bit goofy, a bit flirty, competitive, sarcastic, and caring cat. He has a rather quiet voice but when something gets him angry or something that he doesn't agree with he usually speaks his mind. He keeps almost everything in his mind like his emotions and doesn't really share them with anyone, so he seems like an emotionless cat to most strangers..thus another reason for him to be considered scary. though if he does share any of his emotions with you..you are a very VERY lucky cat, he trusts you a lot..dont mess that up. He is also more logical than anything and overthinks almost everything before saying or do something. Most would think this cat would be a coward, but the truth is he will fight for this clan until his last breath.
Element/Powers-Can silence someone with a glare and can make absolutely no sound if he wishes
Rank-warrior
Other- tiny for a tom and Wisppaw is his half younger sister Tazzy

Name-Iceglare
Gender-Male
Age-46 moons
Appearance-Blurp (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/b1/5d/75b15d38e92ee99eda4f709dc54d87c0.png)
Personality-Stubborn,aggressive,strong,overprotective ,can change moods rather quickly, flirty,secretive
Element/Powers- leaves a trail of ice when he walks. Can freeze cats paws in place.
Rank-warrior
Other- He larger than normal Tazzy

Name-Wisppaw (Wispheart)
Gender-female
Age-11 moons
Appearance-Boopz (https://t00.deviantart.net/OCmceekuNKwD7xbN9N-sjM50Izg=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/cd1b/th/pre/i/2016/053/1/6/ivypool_by_snowy_owl_of_dawn-d9sr0cz.png)
Personality-She is Stubborn,hard headed,flirty,competitive, close minded, caring, mean at times, and aggressive.
Element/Powers-Can speak with/hear/see the dead. Can create little blue cats that she calls wisps to spy, but she can only do that for a short amount of time
Rank-Apprentice
Other- She tiny And SilentScatter is her older half Bro Tazzy

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Accepted!^.^

Twilight01
January 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Name: Blossomshade
Appearance: https://www.buzzle.com/images/cats/ragamuffin-cat-breed-staring-on-white.jpg
Element/powers: Earth, basically can grow plants faster and cultivates them in a 'garden' outside of camp
Other:

Shadow
January 15th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Accepted!^.^
Thank you!!

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
littledragon0625 Equinox Shadow Echofall Mystic Twilight01 I’m starting it now))

Squirrelstar sat on a rock at the edge of the clearing. The rock was used for clan meetings but this time she wasn’t summoning then she was just watching them go about their duties. She hasn’t been leader for very long so this leader thing was new to her but she will do the best that she can. She watched as Tinykit pounce on a leaf and purred with amusement.

Birchclaw came in at the head of the hunting patrol. His Jaws were full of fresh kill. Prey had been plentiful that day. He dropped his load on the pile and turned to watch his young kit. She was the only kit of his to survive the sickness moons ago that also took him mate so he was overprotective of his young.

Flowerpaw stood next to Tinykit “no no you got your crouch all wrong. This is how it’s supposed to look” she said positioning herself into the hunters crouch. She stalked forward stealthily then pounced on the leaf “you try again” she moved away from the leaf.

Tinykit went down into the crouch imitating Flowerpaw. She stalked forward with her tail in the air twitching. She pounced on the leaf with a triumphant meow.

(All are open to rp with)

Mystic
January 15th, 2018, 07:17 PM
littledragon0625 Equinox Shadow Echofall I’m starting it now))

Squirrelstar sat on a rock at the edge of the clearing. The rock was used for clan meetings but this time she wasn’t summoning then she was just watching them go about their duties. She hasn’t been leader for very long so this leader thing was new to her but she will do the best that she can. She watched as Tinykit pounce on a leaf and purred with amusement.

Birchclaw came in at the head of the hunting patrol. His Jaws were full of fresh kill. Prey had been plentiful that day. He dropped his load on the pile and turned to watch his young kit. She was the only kit of his to survive the sickness moons ago that also took him mate so he was overprotective of his young.

Flowerpaw stood next to Tinykit “no no you got your crouch all wrong. This is how it’s supposed to look” she said positioning herself into the hunters crouch. She stalked forward stealthily then pounced on the leaf “you try again” she moved away from the leaf.

Tinykit went down into the crouch imitating Flowerpaw. She stalked forward with her tail in the air twitching. She pounced on the leaf with a triumphant meow.

(All are open to rp with)

I think you forgot my Cloverleaf and Sparrowwing in the ranks and stuff..

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Name: Blossomshade
Appearance: https://www.buzzle.com/images/cats/ragamuffin-cat-breed-staring-on-white.jpg
Element/powers: Earth, basically can grow plants faster and cultivates them in a 'garden' outside of camp
Other:

Also accepted! Feel free to start!

Tazzy
January 15th, 2018, 07:22 PM
I think you forgot my Cloverleaf and Sparrowwing in the ranks and stuff..

Sorry Yea I’ll add them!

Twilight01
January 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Blossomshade padded out of the medicine cat den and headed into the forest. She needed to restock some yarrow supplies and with no apprentice, she had to do everything by herself.

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 08:47 PM
ashfire sat alone under a tree somewhere in the terr and heard a piece of movement in the bushes sitting up he said"daughter?"he had been worried him daughters would find out about him makeing him mate flaresky abandon them but there was nothing and he started relaxing again
(open)

Shadow
January 16th, 2018, 07:38 AM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Away from the other cats, a black and white small figure was dashing around in the darker parts of the clan’s camp. The only thing you could see clearly was the figures green eyes. Then it was gone. It vanished between a small crack, only to reappear again a bit farther away from where it vanished. When the figure finally reached the end of the shadows safety it, or should I say he, came into the light.

That thing was SilentScatter. One of the warrior of the clan. He kept his eyes glued to the ground hoping no cat would try to start a conversation with him. 'Just get a piece of prey, then your home free.' the small tom thought to himself. He was getting closer and closer to the pile of prey due to the sweet aroma becoming stronger. His stomach growled rather loudly which he winced at. 'Almost there..' he bent down and plucked a piece of prey from the pile and began to pad off, letting his guard down.

[Open]

A muscular tom figure was outlined against the rising sun. His ice-like eyes scanned over his clan. He took a deep breath before jumping down from his little perch that he stood on every sunrise. The older male yawned. This cat has been hunting early in the morning.

No, this cat wasn’t leader nor deputy. He was merely Iceglare, an older warrior. The tom padded towards the fresh kill pile. Once he was there he plucked a smaller looking squirrel and began to eat. His ears swiveling in every direction newly awaken cats appeared. ‘Well arnt they loud.’ The tom chuckled to himself.

[Open]

Wisppaw yawned as she stretched in her den. Her blue eyes where groggily due to just waking up. The molly groaned seeing that it was daytime. She got up and cleaned herself before padding out of the Apprentice den looking for someone to talk to before she ate.

She sighed seeing that no cat was particularly up yet except for SilentScatter And Iceglare. She grabbed a small mouse before eating it looking around for someone to talk to.

[Open]

Mystic
January 16th, 2018, 03:52 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Away from the other cats, a black and white small figure was dashing around in the darker parts of the clan’s camp. The only thing you could see clearly was the figures green eyes. Then it was gone. It vanished between a small crack, only to reappear again a bit farther away from where it vanished. When the figure finally reached the end of the shadows safety it, or should I say he, came into the light.

That thing was SilentScatter. One of the warrior of the clan. He kept his eyes glued to the ground hoping no cat would try to start a conversation with him. 'Just get a piece of prey, then your home free.' the small tom thought to himself. He was getting closer and closer to the pile of prey due to the sweet aroma becoming stronger. His stomach growled rather loudly which he winced at. 'Almost there..' he bent down and plucked a piece of prey from the pile and began to pad off, letting his guard down.

[Open]

A muscular tom figure was outlined against the rising sun. His ice-like eyes scanned over his clan. He took a deep breath before jumping down from his little perch that he stood on every sunrise. The older male yawned. This cat has been hunting early in the morning.

No, this cat wasn’t leader nor deputy. He was merely Iceglare, an older warrior. The tom padded towards the fresh kill pile. Once he was there he plucked a smaller looking squirrel and began to eat. His ears swiveling in every direction newly awaken cats appeared. ‘Well arnt they loud.’ The tom chuckled to himself.

[Open]

Wisppaw yawned as she stretched in her den. Her blue eyes where groggily due to just waking up. The molly groaned seeing that it was daytime. She got up and cleaned herself before padding out of the Apprentice den looking for someone to talk to before she ate.

She sighed seeing that no cat was particularly up yet except for SilentScatter And Iceglare. She grabbed a small mouse before eating it looking around for someone to talk to.

[Open]

[CENTER]Cloverleaf yawned took a long, satisfied stretch in her nest before standing up and tiredly walking our of the warriors den. She realized that her stomach was grumbling with hunger and she padded over to the prey pile, she saw Silentscatter and Cloverleaf dipped her head, ``Morning Silentscatter!`` She mewed and bent down to take a plump mouse for herself.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]Sparrowwing walked back into camp, it woke up very early for a nice walk outside because he knew once every cat was awake, the whole camp would sound like bees! He quickly picked a vole and quickly walked away, trying to avoid the other cats at the pile. He glanced back at the others, ``Ha! You couldn't catch me in ti-`` He was mumbling to himself before he crashed into Iceglare.

Twilight01
January 16th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Blossomshade walked through the thorny trees and bushes, her thick fur shielding her from the scratches. She walked on until she the bush she was looking for, crouching down Blossomshade saw her stash of yarrow. She rooted her paws into the ground, closed her eyes and imagined the bush bending back allowing room for her to collect the yarrow. Opening her eyes she saw the bush pushed back just like she imagined and nipped the yarrow stems. After she had colleted a bundle she headed back to camp.
Open

Shadow
January 16th, 2018, 04:22 PM
[CENTER]Cloverleaf yawned took a long, satisfied stretch in her nest before standing up and tiredly walking our of the warriors den. She realized that her stomach was grumbling with hunger and she padded over to the prey pile, she saw Silentscatter and Cloverleaf dipped her head, ``Morning Silentscatter!`` She mewed and bent down to take a plump mouse for herself.

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]Sparrowwing walked back into camp, it woke up very early for a nice walk outside because he knew once every cat was awake, the whole camp would sound like bees! He quickly picked a vole and quickly walked away, trying to avoid the other cats at the pile. He glanced back at the others, ``Ha! You couldn't catch me in ti-`` He was mumbling to himself before he crashed into Iceglare.

Silentscatter jumped. “Er..hi Cloverleaf...”

”Oof.” was all that was heard from a Iceglare as he looked down at Sparrowing. “Good morning to you too.” chuckled the tom.

Mystic
January 16th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Silentscatter jumped. “Er..hi Cloverleaf...”

”Oof.” was all that was heard from a Iceglare as he looked down at Sparrowing. “Good morning to you too.” chuckled the tom.

Cloverlead tilted her head, ``You sound like you just met me!`` She laughed softly.

Sparrowwing scrambled to his paws, ``Sorry Iceglare, I was trying to avoid the cats at the prey pile!`` He mewed then added, ``Don't ask why.``

Twilight01
January 16th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Blossomshade padded back into the camp, the bitter taste of yarrow in her mouth. She passed the prey pile and noticed the cats talking there. Dropping off her yarrow in it's appropriate slot she padded off to talk. "Hi Cloverleaf, Silentscatter."

Tazzy
January 16th, 2018, 04:35 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

[Open]

[Open]

[Open]

Flowerpaw finished up with Tinykit as she saw Wisppaw. She raced over to the other apprentice “hi wisppaw!” She greeted grabbing a mouse. “We can eat together if you’d like” she said. She had seen the apprentice search the clearing.

Tazzy
January 16th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Blossomshade padded back into the camp, the bitter taste of yarrow in her mouth. She passed the prey pile and noticed the cats talking there. Dropping off her yarrow in it's appropriate slot she padded off to talk. "Hi Cloverleaf, Silentscatter."

Tinykit ran up to the three cats “Hi!” She squeaked once she reached them. She sniffed at Blossomshade. “You smell like fresh herbs. Can I help next time you gather?” The young cat asked eagerly.

Twilight01
January 16th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Blossomshade purred happily at Tinykit's curiosity. "Maybe another time when you're an apprentice."

Tazzy
January 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Blossomshade purred happily at Tinykit's curiosity. "Maybe another time when you're an apprentice."

Her tail drooped slightly "Ok Bloomshade" she mumbled. She had been excited at the thought of seeing what was outside these walls but she knew it had been a long shot.

Twilight01
January 16th, 2018, 05:49 PM
"Oh don't look so downcast." Blossomshade said, "As a kit you don't have responsibilities" she whispers, "like the dawn patrol."

(I'm not a morning person at all)

Tazzy
January 17th, 2018, 06:42 PM
"Oh don't look so downcast." Blossomshade said, "As a kit you don't have responsibilities" she whispers, "like the dawn patrol."

(I'm not a morning person at all)

"But i wanted to help..I guess the only way i can is to wait tell I'm an apprentice she said her ears perking up "I'll be the best one!"

(Neither am i xD)

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Blossomshade purred approvingly. It was too bad she had to give up kits to be a medicine cat. But as the medicine cat code said she would love everyone like her family. Tinykit, however, was absolutely adorable.

(Rip I'm sick rn and I have no idea what to write.)

Tazzy
January 19th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Blossomshade purred approvingly. It was too bad she had to give up kits to be a medicine cat. But as the medicine cat code said she would love everyone like her family. Tinykit, however, was absolutely adorable.

(Rip I'm sick rn and I have no idea what to write.)

(Aws i hope you feel better soon!)

Twilight01
January 20th, 2018, 05:06 AM
(Aws i hope you feel better soon!)
I'm feeling much better now thank you!)

Twilight01
February 2nd, 2018, 10:44 PM
Blossomshade walked away back towards her den and began sorting through her leaves. Good... Good... Bad... Good... She continued this until she had two neat stacks of dead herbs and good herbs. She spread out the good herbs on the floor of her den to dry and picked up the pile of dead leaves to take outside. She dropped the leaves by an old oak and traveled back to camp. The place was quieter than normal but that was okay with Blossomshade, she enjoyed the quiet. Tazzy