PDA

View Full Version : Shards of Hope

Pages : [1] 2

Wildy~ =3
January 12th, 2018, 08:52 PM
(Here's the actual RP. I'll mention you when your box is opened)
( Btw here's the link to signups: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13619 )

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 02:03 PM
In a dark void, there were several boxes. One of them, which was black with a purple rectangle on the wall, started moving towards a white light, which had just opened up in the void. The box floated through the light, landing on a large, flat stone. The purple rectangle fell off, revealing a black she-cat asleep inside.
( littledragon0625 Since you didn't start roleplaying, I just said Dragon was asleep in the box :3 )

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 02:22 PM
In a dark void, there were several boxes. One of them, which was black with a purple rectangle on the wall, started moving towards a white light, which had just opened up in the void. The box floated through the light, landing on a large, flat stone. The purple rectangle fell off, revealing a black she-cat asleep inside.
( littledragon0625 Since you didn't start roleplaying, I just said Dragon was asleep in the box :3 )
(what?sorry no one was mentioned so i didnt know this was starting)

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:03 PM
(what?sorry no one was mentioned so i didnt know this was starting)
(Well, the box wasn't open, that's why)

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:09 PM
(Well, the box wasn't open, that's why)
(ok then i guess ill start.....)
dragon looked around the place she was in,she was to scared to leave and stayed in the box.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:12 PM
(ok then i guess ill start.....)
dragon looked around the place she was in,she was to scared to leave and stayed in the box.
"Dragon! Are you there?" called a voice. It seemed slightly familiar.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:14 PM
"Dragon! Are you there?" called a voice. It seemed slightly familiar.
dragon poked her head up and looked around,she then walked out of the box

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:19 PM
dragon poked her head up and looked around,she then walked out of the box
As soon as she had stepped out, the box vanished, leaving the cat in a ravine. The only way out, it seemed, was through a tunnel on the far end.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:29 PM
As soon as she had stepped out, the box vanished, leaving the cat in a ravine. The only way out, it seemed, was through a tunnel on the far end.
dragon started getting scared,but she walked forward and looked at the place she was in

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:33 PM
dragon started getting scared,but she walked forward and looked at the place she was in
Bushes were growing on the sides of the ravine, and crumbled piles of rocks were common with some being huge, and others being smaller. None of this would help you climb out, however.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Bushes were growing on the sides of the ravine, and crumbled piles of rocks were common with some being huge, and others being smaller. None of this would help you climb out, however.
dragon started getting confused"hello?is anyone here?"she yelled.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:44 PM
dragon started getting confused"hello?is anyone here?"she yelled.
"I'm waiting for you!" the voice called. It seemed to be coming from the tunnel.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:47 PM
"I'm waiting for you!" the voice called. It seemed to be coming from the tunnel.
dragon walked to the tunnel not knowing where it was comeing from besides the tunnel

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:52 PM
dragon walked to the tunnel not knowing where it was comeing from besides the tunnel
The tunnel was long and dark.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:54 PM
dragon kept walking

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 03:55 PM
dragon kept walking
Suddenly, a bright light shone at the end of the tunnel.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Suddenly, a bright light shone at the end of the tunnel.
better than darkness! dragon thought and run into the light

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:05 PM
better than darkness! dragon thought and run into the light
Suddenly, as soon as Dragon reached the 'light', the floor vanished. The light was from a hole in the ceiling. Below her, a deep chasm. And now she was falling.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Suddenly, as soon as Dragon reached the 'light', the floor vanished. The light was from a hole in the ceiling. Below her, a deep chasm. And now she was falling.
"what the?"dragon said before the floor was gone.she wasnt as scared as most would be when falling but was still scared

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Swiss was curlled into a tight ball,her eyes wide with terror.'I can't see.I want to go back.I want to go back home!' she thought,but was unsure of where that was,or idf she had even had one.She felt close to tears,and wondered if she would ever be able to get out of this dark box.
~Wild Moon~

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:19 PM
"what the?"dragon said before the floor was gone.she wasnt as scared as most would be when falling but was still scared
Down the she-cat went, until.....

She landed in a pile of glowing magenta flowers.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Down the she-cat went, until.....

She landed in a pile of glowing magenta flowers.
dragon grumble as she landed and looked around

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Swiss was curlled into a tight ball,her eyes wide with terror.'I can't see.I want to go back.I want to go back home!' she thought,but was unsure of where that was,or idf she had even had one.She felt close to tears,and wondered if she would ever be able to get out of this dark box.
~Wild Moon~
Some voice was humming a tune.
( Music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOK8tdEsFY&index=89&list=PLCYkoZ49OFxcP4Nm8k6cZ_m8UMHywA_wO) )

Kolabear360
January 14th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Sweet opened her eyes and looked around. All she could see was the walls of a box. She walked to one corner of the box unsure what she she should do. She curled up in a box. Doing deep breaths to calm herself she looked around she was alone. ~Wild Moon~

Static
January 14th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Some voice was humming a tune.
( Music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOK8tdEsFY&index=89&list=PLCYkoZ49OFxcP4Nm8k6cZ_m8UMHywA_wO) )
Swiss looked up,unable to see anything.She could only feel the tears that had ran down her face.She felt somewhat soothed by the music,intill it hit her that this ment she wasn't alone."W-Who's there?" She asked uncertainly.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:31 PM
dragon grumble as she landed and looked around
Above her, the sun shone through the hole in the roof she had seen earlier. There seemed to be no going back now. The only possible way to go was through another tunnel.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Swiss looked up,unable to see anything.She could only feel the tears that had ran down her face.She felt somewhat soothed by the music,intill it hit her that this ment she wasn't alone."W-Who's there?" She asked uncertainly.
"Swiss?" The voice called, after suddenly stopping their humming. "Are you there?" The voice seemed... Familiar. In a way.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Above her, the sun shone through the hole in the roof she had seen earlier. There seemed to be no going back now. The only possible way to go was through another tunnel.
dragon walked into the next tunnel

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:37 PM
dragon walked into the next tunnel
This one seemed shorter, but had more twists and turns.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:39 PM
This one seemed shorter, but had more twists and turns.
dragon started thinking she was lost but couldnt turn back.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:44 PM
dragon started thinking she was lost but couldnt turn back.
As she kept going, she heard humming.
( Le Song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69GfSqEZEs&index=4&list=PLCYkoZ49OFxcP4Nm8k6cZ_m8UMHywA_wO) )

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:46 PM
As she kept going, she heard humming.
( Le Song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69GfSqEZEs&index=4&list=PLCYkoZ49OFxcP4Nm8k6cZ_m8UMHywA_wO) )
dragon started getting freaked out with the darkness and the noise

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:47 PM
dragon started getting freaked out with the darkness and the noise
"Keep going," a voice said.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 04:48 PM
(Im here now. Do i need to wait?)

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 04:49 PM
"Keep going," a voice said.
dragon kept going

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:54 PM
(Im here now. Do i need to wait?)
(If you do start, roleplay your cat in a box)

dragon kept going
A pure white fluffy she-cat with goat horns and a purple robe was watering flowers, standing on her hind legs in order to do so. Her back was turned to Dragon, and she was the one humming.

Kolabear360
January 14th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Sweet opened her eyes and looked around. All she could see was the walls of a box. She walked to one corner of the box unsure what she she should do. She curled up in a box. Doing deep breaths to calm herself she looked around she was alone. ~Wild Moon~
Is this not good enough?

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Is this not good enough?
(It is, I just have no response to it XD)

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:02 PM
(If you do start, roleplay your cat in a box)

A pure white fluffy she-cat with goat horns and a purple robe was watering flowers, standing on her hind legs in order to do so. Her back was turned to Dragon, and she was the one humming.
"what in the name of starclan?"dragon said in a low voice

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:06 PM
"what in the name of starclan?"dragon said in a low voice
The she-cat jumped in surprise. "Huh?!" she exclaimed, turning around. Seeing Dragon, she walked over, still on her hind legs, and asked, "Did you fall down here? Oh dear."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:09 PM
The she-cat jumped in surprise. "Huh?!" she exclaimed, turning around. Seeing Dragon, she walked over, still on her hind legs, and asked, "Did you fall down here? Oh dear."
dragon was lost for words

Static
January 14th, 2018, 05:10 PM
"Swiss?" The voice called, after suddenly stopping their humming. "Are you there?" The voice seemed... Familiar. In a way.
Swiss hesitated to respond,trying to remember who,of what the voice was,but gave up after a minute and responded to the voice."Yes.I'm here." She said alloud,and then listened quietly to see what it would say next,trying to force her fear away.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Swiss hesitated to respond,trying to remember who,of what the voice was,but gave up after a minute and responded to the voice."Yes.I'm here." She said alloud,and then listened quietly to see what it would say next,trying to force her fear away.
"I'll be waiting!" the voice said.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:15 PM
dragon was lost for words
The she-cat didn't know at first why Dragon wasn't responding. ".... Oh! I'm sorry, it's just been a while since I've fallen down here. I assume you came in a giant box that vanished once you left it?"

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:18 PM
The she-cat didn't know at first why Dragon wasn't responding. ".... Oh! I'm sorry, it's just been a while since I've fallen down here. I assume you came in a giant box that vanished once you left it?"
"y-yes"dragon stuttered

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
"y-yes"dragon stuttered
"Same with me," the she-cat mewed. "I'm Tori. What's your name, little one?"

Static
January 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
"I'll be waiting!" the voice said.
Swiss started to panic again,thinking that whoever this was was leaving her."Let me out before you go!I don't want to die in here!" She yowled.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:21 PM
"Same with me," the she-cat mewed. "I'm Tori. What's your name, little one?"
"d-dragon...."she said still confused with the cat standing on her hide legs

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Swiss started to panic again,thinking that whoever this was was leaving her."Let me out before you go!I don't want to die in here!" She yowled.
A light laugh preceded the voice's next words. "You won't die here."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:22 PM
"d-dragon...."she said still confused with the cat standing on her hide legs
Tori then realized something. "Oh! Are you wondering why I am like this?" she asked.

Static
January 14th, 2018, 05:23 PM
A light laugh preceded the voice's next words. "You won't die here."
Swiss calmed dowm a bit and paused,once again wondering nwhonit was."Who are you?" She asked,knowing the voice was familiar,but unable to place it.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Tori then realized something. "Oh! Are you wondering why I am like this?" she asked.
"a little yes"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Swiss called down a bit and stood up.She started walking toward the light until she was right at the edge and she paused,turning around."Who are you?" She asked,knowing the voice was familiar,but unable to place it.
"A friend."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:25 PM
"a little yes"
Tori smiled. "Come! I'll show you!" she said, walking to a metal gate and waiting.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Swiss nodded,knowing she wouldn't get anything else from the cat and walked outside of the box.
(Wait it's not open XD)

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Tori smiled. "Come! I'll show you!" she said, walking to a metal gate and waiting.
dragon followed still confused

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:29 PM
dragon followed still confused
Tori opened the gate and started walking along a path through a maze of stalagmites. She seemed to know every crack and hole in this place.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Tori opened the gate and started walking along a path through a maze of stalagmites. She seemed to know every crack and hole in this place.
dragon starting following and looked around at the place

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:33 PM
dragon starting following and looked around at the place
"Be careful," Tori meowed. "This maze can be dangerous sometimes."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:34 PM
"Be careful," Tori meowed. "This maze can be dangerous sometimes."
"what is this place?"she asked

Static
January 14th, 2018, 05:37 PM
(Wait it's not open XD)
You said there was a light though.can't you walk through light?fixed it though)

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:38 PM
"what is this place?"she asked
"I call it Dripstone," Tori replied. "Now we're at the final room until we're out of Dripstone," she mewed as the two entered a room with sharp stalagmites covering most of the floor. They were standing on one of the only flat spaces. "There is a safe path through here. From your perspective, where do you think it is?"

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:40 PM
"I call it Dripstone," Tori replied. "Now we're at the final room until we're out of Dripstone," she mewed as the two entered a room with sharp stalagmites covering most of the floor. They were standing on one of the only flat spaces. "There is a safe path through here. From your perspective, where do you think it is?"
dragon didnt said a thing

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:40 PM
You said there was a light though.can't you walk through light?fixed it though)
Swiss called down a bit and stood up.She started walking toward the light until she was right at the edge and she paused,turning around."Who are you?" She asked,knowing the voice was familiar,but unable to place it.
(No, the light is not in any of the boxes. There are different boxes, and every so often, a box comes through a tear in the void into the world. Swiss' box is still in the void, and there are no openings in her box yet.)

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:42 PM
dragon didnt said a thing
"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you if you fail. You are going to stand here and guess. I'll tell you if you got it right," Tori explained, before turning her blue gaze back to the spikes.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:43 PM
"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you if you fail. You are going to stand here and guess. I'll tell you if you got it right," Tori explained, before turning her blue gaze back to the spikes.
"the floor?"she guessed

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Magma laid in the dark, alone and scared, looking for any signs of light, but could find none.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:51 PM
"the floor?"she guessed
Tori smiled. "Not quite," she said. She held out a forepaw, and a small blue fireball appeared, resting there before flashing. Suddenly, a path of the spikes glowed blue and vanished.

Wildy~ =3
Magma laid in the dark, alone and scared, looking for any signs of light, but could find none.
"Magma..." a voice called out.

Fireflower
Tori smiled. "Not quite," she said. She held out a forepaw, and a small blue fireball appeared, resting there before flashing. Suddenly, a path of the spikes glowed blue and vanished.
dragon was just plain confused

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 05:55 PM
"Magma..." a voice called out.
Magma looked around. Searching for the voice that called his name. "Who are you? Where are you?"

Wildy~ =3
dragon was just plain confused
"You'll be able to do something like this at one point," Tori mewed. "At least, I think so."

Wildy~ =3
Magma looked around. Searching for the voice that called his name. "Who are you? Where are you?"
"I'm a friend," the voice said. "I'll see you soon, Magma."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 05:56 PM
"You'll be able to do something like this at one point," Tori mewed. "At least, I think so."
"ok......what did you do anyway?"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 05:59 PM
"ok......what did you do anyway?"
"Maaaaagic~" Tori said, smiling as she used orange fireballs to smash into more blue ones, causing small fireworks that didn't burn if they touched you.

Static
January 14th, 2018, 06:00 PM
"A friend."
(Fixed other post.)
" when can I get out?" She asked,trying to see in the darkness.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:02 PM
(Fixed other post.)
" when can I get out?" She asked,trying to see in the darkness.
"Soon," the voice replied.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:02 PM
"Maaaaagic~" Tori said, smiling as she used orange fireballs to smash into more blue ones, causing small fireworks that didn't burn if they touched you.
(this is weird but im doing it)
dragon curled into a ball and yelled"what in the name of starclan are you doing!"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:04 PM
(this is weird but im doing it)
dragon curled into a ball and yelled"what in the name of starclan are you doing!"
Tori turned around. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm just using magic."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Tori turned around. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I'm just using magic."
"this is crazy!"she yelled"i just want to go home!"even thought she had no idea where home would be now

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:11 PM
"this is crazy!"she yelled"i just want to go home!"even thought she had no idea where home would be now
"Calm down, young one," Tori meowed. "The way out of this cave is past this room, you know."

Static
January 14th, 2018, 06:13 PM
"Soon," the voice replied.
Swiss curled back into a tight ball and closed her eyes."I want to go home." She said to herself quietly,not realizing she was drifting to sleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 06:14 PM
"I'm a friend," the voice said. "I'll see you soon, Magma."
Magma was speechless for a moment. "How? I don't know where I am?"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Swiss curled back into a tight ball and closed her eyes."I want to go home." She said to herself quietly,not realizing she was drifting to sleep.
"You will," the voice replied.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Magma was speechless for a moment. "How? I don't know where I am?"
"Don't worry," the voice reassured. "You will be somewhere else, soon."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:17 PM
"Calm down, young one," Tori meowed. "The way out of this cave is past this room, you know."
dragon didnt know how to say:then stop showing off and get me there!without hurting the strange cats feelings

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:20 PM
dragon didnt know how to say:then stop showing off and get me there!without hurting the strange cats feelings
"Are you going to get up?" Tori asked. "I made a path. That's what the blue fireballs can do: Change my puzzles. They're also good for fireworks."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:20 PM
"Are you going to get up?" Tori asked. "I made a path. That's what the blue fireballs can do: Change my puzzles. They're also good for fireworks."
dragon got up

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:21 PM
dragon got up
"Come on," Tori mewed, walking on the path she created.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"Come on," Tori mewed, walking on the path she created.
dragon followed

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:25 PM
dragon followed
When the two reached the end, Tori summoned another blue fireball, summoning the spikes again. "Come," she meowed, walking through another tunnel, which was wider and taller, but only curved to the right before opening up into a forest.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 06:29 PM
"Don't worry," the voice reassured. "You will be somewhere else, soon."
Magma was still scared, but he was calmer. This voice said it was a friend. He didn't believe it for a weird reason, but he had no choice for the time but to trust it.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:30 PM
When the two reached the end, Tori summoned another blue fireball, summoning the spikes again. "Come," she meowed, walking through another tunnel, which was wider and taller, but only curved to the right before opening up into a forest.
"wow"dragon said entering the forest

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Magma was still scared, but he was calmer. This voice said it was a friend. He didn't believe it for a weird reason, but he had no choice for the time but to trust it.
The voice said nothing else.

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:33 PM
"wow"dragon said entering the forest
"I know, right?" Tori meowed. "This forest is vast, but I found out that it's surrounded by rivers too fast to cross, ravines, and cliffs. The only way you can hope to get out alive is at the far edge, past my home."

Static
January 14th, 2018, 06:34 PM
"You will," the voice replied.
Swiss fell into a dreamless sleep in a few minutes.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:41 PM
"I know, right?" Tori meowed. "This forest is vast, but I found out that it's surrounded by rivers too fast to cross, ravines, and cliffs. The only way you can hope to get out alive is at the far edge, past my home."
"why are we here?"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:42 PM
"why are we here?"
"Well, I don't know where your home is. You have no memory, except your name, right?" Tori asked.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 06:44 PM
The voice said nothing else.
After nothing else coming from the voice, he laid back down. "How did I even get here?" He asked thinking the voice had left him. "I don't want to be here anymore."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 06:46 PM
After nothing else coming from the voice, he laid back down. "How did I even get here?" He asked thinking the voice had left him. "I don't want to be here anymore."
"I do not know. And sadly, I cannot help you."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 06:56 PM
"I do not know. And sadly, I cannot help you."
He sighed and stood up. "Then I help myself." He said suddenly filled with confidence. "I'll find a way out of here."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 06:58 PM
"Well, I don't know where your home is. You have no memory, except your name, right?" Tori asked.
"yea.."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:00 PM
He sighed and stood up. "Then I help myself." He said suddenly filled with confidence. "I'll find a way out of here."
"I know you'll get out soon. But it won't be your doing. And I'll still be stuck where I am now."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:01 PM
"yea.."
"That means you probably don't know where your home is. However, I have a place you can stay," Tori explained.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 07:07 PM
"That means you probably don't know where your home is. However, I have a place you can stay," Tori explained.
"dont you have other cats to welcome?"she said"and i still dont know why you have horns"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:10 PM
"dont you have other cats to welcome?"she said"and i still dont know why you have horns"
"Do you think other cats will come?" Tori asked, turning her head to Dragon. "Oh, and my horns? They appeared after Sorting."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 07:10 PM
"I know you'll get out soon. But it won't be your doing. And I'll still be stuck where I am now."
"How soon?"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:11 PM
"How soon?"
"Who knows? Based on the progress of the first one, I'd guess less than a day," the voice replied.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 07:14 PM
"Do you think other cats will come?" Tori asked, turning her head to Dragon. "Oh, and my horns? They appeared after Sorting."
"i know you just didnt happen to find me,if this place is your home then why were you in the other tunnel?and what is the sorting?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 07:21 PM
"Who knows? Based on the progress of the first one, I'd guess less than a day," the voice replied.
"Thank goodness."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:33 PM
"i know you just didnt happen to find me,if this place is your home then why were you in the other tunnel?and what is the sorting?"
"The flowers I was growing... Only seem to grow there. And when the petals fall off, I put them in the pile you fell onto, just in case anyone fell down. I'm glad I did," Tori explained. "And the Sorting is when you master your basic magic. You go to a statue of a heart near the edge of the forest, where the cliffs meet the mountain that we just exited. The statue judges your personality and decisions, and changes your appearance a bit, as well as giving you new powers, the ability to stand on your hind legs with ease, and, of course, gives you a heart necklace, symbolizing what it chose for you."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:34 PM
"Thank goodness."
"Still, I'm not sure. I cannot see into the future."

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 07:36 PM
"The flowers I was growing... Only seem to grow there. And when the petals fall off, I put them in the pile you fell onto, just in case anyone fell down. I'm glad I did," Tori explained. "And the Sorting is when you master your basic magic. You go to a statue of a heart near the edge of the forest, where the cliffs meet the mountain that we just exited. The statue judges your personality and decisions, and changes your appearance a bit, as well as giving you new powers, the ability to stand on your hind legs with ease, and, of course, gives you a heart necklace, symbolizing what it chose for you."
"and when is that?"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 07:40 PM
"and when is that?"
"It depends. I got it somewhat easily, but not everyone is the same," Tori replied.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 14th, 2018, 07:54 PM
"Still, I'm not sure. I cannot see into the future."
He did not care about it. He had hope now. He laid back down, he closed his eyes and waited, eventually falling asleep.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 08:08 PM
"It depends. I got it somewhat easily, but not everyone is the same," Tori replied.
"ok"

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 08:14 PM
"ok"
"Come, now. My home isn't far from here," Tori meowed.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 08:17 PM
"Come, now. My home isn't far from here," Tori meowed.
"ok"dragon said ready to follow the cat

Kolabear360
January 14th, 2018, 08:29 PM
She decided to walk around box. She stood up and slowly walked straight she found a hole in her box. Sweet slipped through the whole to find herself outside. "Where to now?" She asked herself out loud. ~Wild Moon~ Better or shall I start over?

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 09:08 PM
"ok"dragon said ready to follow the cat
Tori led Dragon through the forest to a beautiful, enormous wooden house, with flowering plants growing out of the few holes. "Here we are," she mewed. "I found this place. I believe the Twolegs abandoned it. So I used my magic to knock down a few dead trees and expanded it, with the help of a friend. But then, something happened. Causing me and all my friends to separate and live in dark boxes, with no memory except our names. And then I fell down. I found my house again, and eventually remembered a bit of my past."

Wildy~ =3
January 14th, 2018, 09:09 PM
She decided to walk around box. She stood up and slowly walked straight she found a hole in her box. Sweet slipped through the whole to find herself outside. "Where to now?" She asked herself out loud. ~Wild Moon~ Better or shall I start over?
"Be patient," a voice said.

Fireflower
January 14th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Tori led Dragon through the forest to a beautiful, enormous wooden house, with flowering plants growing out of the few holes. "Here we are," she mewed. "I found this place. I believe the Twolegs abandoned it. So I used my magic to knock down a few dead trees and expanded it, with the help of a friend. But then, something happened. Causing me and all my friends to separate and live in dark boxes, with no memory except our names. And then I fell down. I found my house again, and eventually remembered a bit of my past."
"wow"

Kolabear360
January 14th, 2018, 09:25 PM
"Be patient," a voice said.
Sweet knodded. "OK then but who are you?." She called out. She tilted her head. "What am I waiting for?"she called out she sat down wanting to walk around.

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 03:39 PM
"wow"
"I hope it means there will come a time when you remember some of your past, too," Tori continued, pushing the door open and entering.

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 03:44 PM
"I hope it means there will come a time when you remember some of your past, too," Tori continued, pushing the door open and entering.
dragon followed and said"i guess"

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 04:43 PM
dragon followed and said"i guess"
When they entered the house, Tori walked to a desk and grabbed a map. She stuck it to the wall before meowing, "This shows the layout of this place. A friend of mine made it for any newcomers."
( The Pic (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QWRBhIq0OBkJATn5f3sYEqbQzQ86yhx5) )

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 04:54 PM
When they entered the house, Tori walked to a desk and grabbed a map. She stuck it to the wall before meowing, "This shows the layout of this place. A friend of mine made it for any newcomers."
( The Pic (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QWRBhIq0OBkJATn5f3sYEqbQzQ86yhx5) )
dragon looked at the map a little confused again "how many cats live here?"

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 05:59 PM
dragon looked at the map a little confused again "how many cats live here?"
"That's the thing. When the event happened, everyone vanished. I am the first one to come here since then," Tori replied sadly.

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 06:03 PM
"That's the thing. When the event happened, everyone vanished. I am the first one to come here since then," Tori replied sadly."so youd be like a leader?"

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 06:11 PM
"so youd be like a leader?"
"Probably not," Tori mewed. "After all, Wild was always the natural leader among us all."

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 06:11 PM
"Probably not," Tori mewed. "After all, Wild was always the natural leader among us all."
dragon nodded

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 06:19 PM
dragon nodded
"...." After a while, Tori asked, "Do you want to help me re-create WildClan?"

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"...." After a while, Tori asked, "Do you want to help me re-create WildClan?"
"wildclan?"dragon said "never been in clan only a rouge,sure why not!"(lol if shes leader then her name would be dragonstar XD)

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 06:42 PM
"wildclan?"dragon said "never been in clan only a rouge,sure why not!"(lol if shes leader then her name would be dragonstar XD)
(XD)
"Come, let's start out Clan!" Tori meowed excitedly.

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
(XD)
"Come, let's start out Clan!" Tori meowed excitedly.
"ok!'she yelled happy"but first can we eat?"

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 07:08 PM
"ok!'she yelled happy"but first can we eat?"
"Ok," Tori replied. "Come," she said, walking towards the Food Den.

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 07:18 PM
"Ok," Tori replied. "Come," she said, walking towards the Food Den.
dragon followed

Wildy~ =3
January 15th, 2018, 07:19 PM
dragon followed
Once they arrived, Tori grabbed a squirrel and said, "Pick what you'd like to eat."

Fireflower
January 15th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Once they arrived, Tori grabbed a squirrel and said, "Pick what you'd like to eat."
dragon grabbed a bird and started eating

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 05:09 PM
dragon grabbed a bird and started eating
"We can eat in the Eating Zone," Tori mewed.

Fireflower
January 16th, 2018, 06:44 PM
"We can eat in the Eating Zone," Tori mewed.
"ok"dragon said

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 06:48 PM
"ok"dragon said
"Come," and with that, Tori walked to the Eating Zone.

Fireflower
January 16th, 2018, 06:52 PM
"Come," and with that, Tori walked to the Eating Zone.
dragon followed and sat down and starting eating

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 07:09 PM
dragon followed and sat down and starting eating
Tori started eating her squirrel.

Fireflower
January 16th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Tori started eating her squirrel.
"some now what?"

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 07:43 PM
[Wait this started! Crap, can I get a recap?]

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 07:51 PM
[Wait this started! Crap, can I get a recap?]
(Your cat is in a box and knows nothing. Now figure out the references lol)

"some now what?"
"We finish our food," Tori replied.

Fireflower
January 16th, 2018, 07:53 PM
(Your cat is in a box and knows nothing. Now figure out the references lol)

"We finish our food," Tori replied.
"and then?"she asked eating the rest

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Um, reference...

Getting a gift on Christmas!

Idk, lemme start rping

~+~

Ivy sat in a box, alone and scared. “H-Hello?” She mewed. “Anyone there?” She couldn’t remember what happened, or how she got there. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t remember.

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 07:59 PM
"and then?"she asked eating the rest
"Wait for me to finish," Tori replied. "And then we go to the meeting room."

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Um, reference...

Getting a gift on Christmas!

Idk, lemme start rping

~+~

Ivy sat in a box, alone and scared. “H-Hello?” She mewed. “Anyone there?” She couldn’t remember what happened, or how she got there. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t remember.
(Hint: It's really obvious when you pay attention to specific parts :3)
A voice started humming a song.
( AHEM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOK8tdEsFY) )

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Omg, I feel so dumb

~+~

Ivy began to hyperventilate. “Wha- Who’s there!”

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Omg, I feel so dumb

~+~

Ivy began to hyperventilate. “Wha- Who’s there!”
(Look through the entire thread and pm me the references you find XD)
The voice kept humming.
(The funny thing is it's playing right now on a random playlist lol)

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Ivy looked around the dark box. “Uh, e-excuse me.” She began. “H-how do I get out of this dark place...” She felt around. “Uh, this box...”

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Ivy looked around the dark box. “Uh, e-excuse me.” She began. “H-how do I get out of this dark place...” She felt around. “Uh, this box...”
"You'll get out soon," the voice mewed.

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 08:21 PM
The cat sighed. “Can I get out now please?”

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 08:26 PM
The cat sighed. “Can I get out now please?”
"I'm sorry, no," the voice replied.

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Ivy blinked. “Well, when can I get out?”

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Ivy blinked. “Well, when can I get out?”
"I do not know."

Tundra
January 16th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Ivy padded in a small circle. “Well, can you let me out?”

Fireflower
January 16th, 2018, 09:26 PM
"Wait for me to finish," Tori replied. "And then we go to the meeting room."
"Ok"

Wildy~ =3
January 17th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Ivy padded in a small circle. “Well, can you let me out?”
"Sadly not," The voice replied.

Wildy~ =3
January 17th, 2018, 04:38 PM
"Ok"
Tori finished her food and stood up, signaling for Dragon to follow her as she walked towards the Meeting Room.

Fireflower
January 17th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Tori finished her food and stood up, signaling for Dragon to follow her as she walked towards the Meeting Room.
dragon followed

Wildy~ =3
January 17th, 2018, 06:53 PM
dragon followed
When they entered the Meeting Room, Tori got onto all fours and jumped onto a table,
where she sat down and called out, "May all members of our new Clan gather here!"

Tundra
January 17th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Ivy thought for a moment. Ugh, I hate doing this... The cat drooped her ears and made her pupils large, attempting to look cute. “Please...” She purred softly.

Wildy~ =3
January 17th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Ivy thought for a moment. Ugh, I hate doing this... The cat drooped her ears and made her pupils large, attempting to look cute. “Please...” She purred softly.
"I mean it. It's impossible for me to do that," the voice meowed.

Tundra
January 17th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Ivy groaned. “Then how do I get out?”

Wildy~ =3
January 17th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Ivy groaned. “Then how do I get out?”
"Wait," the voice replied. "You will get out eventually."

Tundra
January 17th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Ivy sighed and sat down, tail flicking irritably. “Fine.”

Fireflower
January 17th, 2018, 08:22 PM
When they entered the Meeting Room, Tori got onto all fours and jumped onto a table,
where she sat down and called out, "May all members of our new Clan gather here!"
dragon looked around:she was the only one here.she sat down

Wildy~ =3
February 9th, 2018, 08:30 PM
dragon looked around:she was the only one here.she sat down
"Today our Clan, WildClan, is being formed. However, we need our warrior names. From this moment on, I will be known as Lilacflame. Whether I will take over as the medicine cat or not, I am not sure. Now, Dragon, step forward."

Fireflower
February 9th, 2018, 09:41 PM
"Today our Clan, WildClan, is being formed. However, we need our warrior names. From this moment on, I will be known as Lilacflame. Whether I will take over as the medicine cat or not, I am not sure. Now, Dragon, step forward."
dragon stepped foward.she never knew what it was like to be in a clan,she was still young but strong

Wildy~ =3
February 11th, 2018, 11:24 AM
dragon stepped foward.she never knew what it was like to be in a clan,she was still young but strong
"Dragon, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Dragonpaw. I will be the mentor of all the apprentices until there are enough warriors ready for the responsibility. That's all for the meeting," And with that, Lilacflame jumped down and told Dragonpaw, "You should get some rest. We'll begin training in the morning." She walked away towards the Warrior's den, as she still wasn't sure if she wanted a high rank.

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 02:13 PM
"Dragon, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Dragonpaw. I will be the mentor of all the apprentices until there are enough warriors ready for the responsibility. That's all for the meeting," And with that, Lilacflame jumped down and told Dragonpaw, "You should get some rest. We'll begin training in the morning." She walked away towards the Warrior's den, as she still wasn't sure if she wanted a high rank.
dragonpaw? she thought and looked around to find the app. den

Wildy~ =3
February 11th, 2018, 02:21 PM
dragonpaw? she thought and looked around to find the app. den
( Here's the Map again (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QWRBhIq0OBkJATn5f3sYEqbQzQ86yhx5) )
The voice from earlier started singing.
( Da SONG (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ob5JP5Ecw) )

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 02:46 PM
( Here's the Map again (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QWRBhIq0OBkJATn5f3sYEqbQzQ86yhx5) )
The voice from earlier started singing.
( Da SONG (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ob5JP5Ecw) )
she found the app den but was still confused by the voice that started up again

Wildy~ =3
February 11th, 2018, 03:05 PM
she found the app den but was still confused by the voice that started up again
The voice kept singing. It sounded cheerful, but her voice held a sort of sadness.

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 04:17 PM
The voice kept singing. It sounded cheerful, but her voice held a sort of sadness.
dragonpaw wint to sleep

Wildy~ =3
February 12th, 2018, 02:15 PM
dragonpaw wint to sleep
(Timeskip?)

Fireflower
February 12th, 2018, 04:31 PM
(Timeskip?)
sure

Wildy~ =3
February 12th, 2018, 04:52 PM
sure
(Mkay)
Lilacflame got up and started walking to the Food Den for breakfast. After eating in the Eating Zone, she dipped her claw in some ink to write a note to Dragonpaw. It said, "We'll begin training at sunhigh. Wait for me at the entrance of the camp."

~~~~~~~~~~~
MEANWHILE...
~~~~~~~~~~~
An orange box with a green rectangle as a door started moving.
( Shadomaru )

Fireflower
February 12th, 2018, 05:10 PM
(Mkay)
Lilacflame got up and started walking to the Food Den for breakfast. After eating in the Eating Zone, she dipped her claw in some ink to write a note to Dragonpaw. It said, "We'll begin training at sunhigh. Wait for me at the entrance of the camp."

~~~~~~~~~~~
MEANWHILE...
~~~~~~~~~~~
( Shadomaru )
dragonpaw woke to see the note "how in the name of starclan did she do that?"she said and heading to the eating room

Wildy~ =3
February 12th, 2018, 07:26 PM
dragonpaw woke to see the note "how in the name of starclan did she do that?"she said and heading to the eating room
There were a few mice, a couple birds, and a squirrel.

Fireflower
February 12th, 2018, 08:48 PM
dragonpaw grabbed a bird and started eating

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 13th, 2018, 09:01 AM
(Mkay)

~~~~~~~~~~~
MEANWHILE...
~~~~~~~~~~~
( Shadomaru )
Magma looked up at the noise seeing the door.

Wildy~ =3
February 14th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Magma looked up at the noise seeing the door.
The box moved towards a white light, which had just reopened up in the void. The box floated through the light, landing on the stone. The rectangle fell off and vanished, letting Magma out into the world.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 14th, 2018, 03:43 PM
The box moved towards a white light, which had just reopened up in the void. The box floated through the light, landing on the stone. The rectangle fell off and vanished, letting Magma out into the world.
Magma looked around him. The darkness gone, he looked around. "Where am I?"

Wildy~ =3
February 14th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Magma looked around him. The darkness gone, he looked around. "Where am I?"
"I told you you'd be free."

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 14th, 2018, 06:22 PM
"I told you you'd be free."
Those words hadn't gotten to him yet. He kept looking around him, taking in everything before he finally understood. "I'm free!" He shouted turning to the voice. "Thank you."

Wildy~ =3
February 15th, 2018, 09:21 AM
Those words hadn't gotten to him yet. He kept looking around him, taking in everything before he finally understood. "I'm free!" He shouted turning to the voice. "Thank you."
The voice didn't reply.
It appeared that Magma was in a ravine. The only way out seemed to be through a tunnel on the far end.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 15th, 2018, 11:08 AM
The voice didn't reply.
It appeared that Magma was in a ravine. The only way out seemed to be through a tunnel on the far end.
Magma waited a moment before looking at the tunnel. He looked around for any other way to go but it looked like the only way was the tunnel. He took a deep breath before going into the tunnel.

Wildy~ =3
February 15th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Magma waited a moment before looking at the tunnel. He looked around for any other way to go but it looked like the only way was the tunnel. He took a deep breath before going into the tunnel.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 15th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Magma kept on going, not stopping, not losing any hope.

Wildy~ =3
February 18th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Magma kept on going, not stopping, not losing any hope.
Soon, a bright light began to shine at the end of the tunnel.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 18th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Soon, a bright light began to shine at the end of the tunnel.
As soon as he saw the liggt, he sprinted as fast as he could towards it.

Wildy~ =3
February 19th, 2018, 04:41 PM
As soon as he saw the liggt, he sprinted as fast as he could towards it.
As soon as Magma reached the 'light', the floor vanished from underneath him. The light was from a hole in the ceiling above. Below him, a deep chasm gaped open. And now he was falling fast.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2018, 07:24 PM
As soon as Magma reached the 'light', the floor vanished from underneath him. The light was from a hole in the ceiling above. Below him, a deep chasm gaped open. And now he was falling fast.
Magma let out a scream at the top of his lungs. Was he really going to die like this.

Wildy~ =3
February 19th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Magma let out a scream at the top of his lungs. Was he really going to die like this.
Down and down the tom went, until.....

He landed in a pile of glowing magenta flowers.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Down and down the tom went, until.....

He landed in a pile of glowing magenta flowers.
Magma stood up and looked around. "What?" Was all he could mutter out.

Wildy~ =3
February 20th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Magma stood up and looked around. "What?" Was all he could mutter out.
A faint chuckle could be heard.
Above him, light from the still-rising sun could be seen through the hole in the roof he had seen earlier. It looked like there would be no going back now. The only possible way to go, it seemed, was through another tunnel.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 21st, 2018, 12:58 PM
A faint chuckle could be heard.
Above him, light from the still-rising sun could be seen through the hole in the roof he had seen earlier. It looked like there would be no going back now. The only possible way to go, it seemed, was through another tunnel.
He looked at the tunnel. Well he went this far, he couldn't go back now. He stood qnd walked into the tunnel.

Wildy~ =3
February 22nd, 2018, 07:17 PM
He looked at the tunnel. Well he went this far, he couldn't go back now. He stood qnd walked into the tunnel.
This one seemed to be shorter, but it had more twists and turns.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 22nd, 2018, 07:39 PM
This one seemed to be shorter, but it had more twists and turns.
"Where is this taking me?" He wondered following the tunnel.

Wildy~ =3
February 22nd, 2018, 08:06 PM
"Where is this taking me?" He wondered following the tunnel.
As he kept going through the tunnel, he heard footsteps, followed by humming.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 22nd, 2018, 11:53 PM
As he kept going through the tunnel, he heard footsteps, followed by humming.
He quickened his pace, following the humming.

Wildy~ =3
February 23rd, 2018, 09:15 AM
He quickened his pace, following the humming.
Lilacflame was watering the flowers in her garden. Her ears pricked at the approaching noise, and she turned. "Did you fall down too?" she asked, walking towards him on her hind legs. "I am Lilacflame. What's your name?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2018, 11:16 AM
Lilacflame was watering the flowers in her garden. Her ears pricked at the approaching noise, and she turned. "Did you fall down too?" she asked, walking towards him on her hind legs. "I am Lilacflame. What's your name?"
Magma was a bit shocked at the fact that he saw someone. "Magma." He finally said after a few heartbeats of hesitation.

Wildy~ =3
February 23rd, 2018, 01:30 PM
Magma was a bit shocked at the fact that he saw someone. "Magma." He finally said after a few heartbeats of hesitation.
"That's a nice name," Lilacflame meowed in reply, smiling. "Me and a new friend founded a Clan yesterday. Do you want to join?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2018, 08:44 PM
"That's a nice name," Lilacflame meowed in reply, smiling. "Me and a new friend founded a Clan yesterday. Do you want to join?"
"Ummm....sure!" He said now excited.

Wildy~ =3
February 23rd, 2018, 09:09 PM
"Ummm....sure!" He said now excited.
"Come," Lilacflame meowed, as she walked to a metal gate and waited. She thought of something and asked, "You came in a giant box that vanished once you left it, right?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 24th, 2018, 08:49 AM
"Come," Lilacflame meowed, as she walked to a metal gate and waited. She thought of something and asked, "You came in a giant box that vanished once you left it, right?"
Magma followed. "Did the same thing happen to you?" He asked.

Wildy~ =3
February 25th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Magma followed. "Did the same thing happen to you?" He asked.
"Yes, and my friend too," Lilacflame replied, trying to open the gate. "It's stuck... Again?!"

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 25th, 2018, 02:09 PM
"Yes, and my friend too," Lilacflame replied, trying to open the gate. "It's stuck... Again?!"
"Again?" He asked. "This has happened before."

Static
February 25th, 2018, 02:20 PM
~Wild Moon~ when will swis's box open?)

Wildy~ =3
February 26th, 2018, 08:42 PM
~Wild Moon~ when will swis's box open?)
(I'll mention you when it does.)
"Again?" He asked. "This has happened before."
Lilacflame sighed. "Yes, but not yesterday," she meowed, trying to force the gate open. When it did not, she made a fireball appear in her paw and began using it to burn the stick stuck in the gate.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 27th, 2018, 07:34 AM
(I'll mention you when it does.)

Lilacflame sighed. "Yes, but not yesterday," she meowed, trying to force the gate open. When it did not, she made a fireball appear in her paw and began using it to burn the stick stuck in the gate.
Magma jumped back at the sight of fire on her paw. "Woah! There's fire on your paw!"

Wildy~ =3
March 1st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Magma jumped back at the sight of fire on her paw. "Woah! There's fire on your paw!"
Lilacflame smiled. "Yes. This girl is on fire," she said in a slightly singsong voice.
(sorrynotsorry XD)

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 1st, 2018, 08:29 PM
Lilacflame smiled. "Yes. This girl is on fire," she said in a slightly singsong voice.
(sorrynotsorry XD)
(Imma stop you right there)

He stared in amazement. "Cool."

Tundra
March 5th, 2018, 05:21 PM
[Idk why I was rping Ivy...]

Emerald let out a sigh. It had been a while since she asked, over a day or two. “Can I come out now?”

~Wild Mooooooooooooooooooon~

Wildy~ =3
March 5th, 2018, 07:56 PM
(Imma stop you right there)

He stared in amazement. "Cool."
Lilacflame didn't respond. "Agggggggggggg...." she growled after a few moments, "I can't believe this..."
[Idk why I was rping Ivy...]

Emerald let out a sigh. It had been a while since she asked, over a day or two. “Can I come out now?”

~Wild Mooooooooooooooooooon~
(How did I not notice lol)
There was no reply.

Tundra
March 5th, 2018, 08:23 PM
[Who knows]

Emerald sat up. “Hello? Are you there?”

Wildy~ =3
March 5th, 2018, 09:17 PM
[Who knows]

Emerald sat up. “Hello? Are you there?”
Still no response.

Fireflower
March 5th, 2018, 09:35 PM
dragonpaw grabbed a bird and started eating

bumpies

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 5th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Lilacflame didn't respond. "Agggggggggggg...." she growled after a few moments, "I can't believe this..."

(How did I not notice lol)
There was no reply.
"Why do you need it open so bad?"

Tundra
March 5th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Emerald flattened her ears and pawed at the walls desperately. “Please! I don’t want to die in here!”

Wildy~ =3
March 6th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Emerald flattened her ears and pawed at the walls desperately. “Please! I don’t want to die in here!”
There was a light sound of laughter before the voice spoke, "You won't die. Wait and see."
"Why do you need it open so bad?"
"Cause this is the only way out," Lilacflame replied in a slightly annoyed voice. "How this happened is confusing. It's just so... odd."

Tundra
March 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM
The fluffy she-cat pinned her ears. “N-No! I’m scared, I want to be free!” She mewed as she threw all of her weight against the box.

Wildy~ =3
March 6th, 2018, 08:21 PM
The fluffy she-cat pinned her ears. “N-No! I’m scared, I want to be free!” She mewed as she threw all of her weight against the box.
The box didn't budge. It felt cold to the touch.

Tundra
March 6th, 2018, 08:22 PM
She felt a shiver run down her spine. She yowled and jumped back. Emerald groaned. “Please?” She purred.

Wildy~ =3
March 6th, 2018, 08:31 PM
She felt a shiver run down her spine. She yowled and jumped back. Emerald groaned. “Please?” She purred.
A sigh could be heard.

Tundra
March 7th, 2018, 08:33 AM
The she-cat pawed the floor. “So... Will you?”

Wildy~ =3
March 7th, 2018, 11:12 AM
The she-cat pawed the floor. “So... Will you?”
"I can't."

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 7th, 2018, 11:48 AM
There was a light sound of laughter before the voice spoke, "You won't die. Wait and see."

"Cause this is the only way out," Lilacflame replied in a slightly annoyed voice. "How this happened is confusing. It's just so... odd."
"Surely we can do something to make it open." He suggested looking around. "Maybe we can use something to open it.

Tundra
March 7th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Her tail drooped. “Why not? Where are you anyways?”

Wildy~ =3
March 7th, 2018, 05:44 PM
"Surely we can do something to make it open." He suggested looking around. "Maybe we can use something to open it.
"I know, I know," Lilacflame sighed, before using a small fireball to blast the unidentifiable white object out from in the gate. "There."

Wildy~ =3
March 7th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Her tail drooped. “Why not? Where are you anyways?”
"It's a long story."

Tundra
March 7th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Emerald pricked her ears and smiled. ”I’d love to listen to your story!”

Wildy~ =3
March 8th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Emerald pricked her ears and smiled. ”I’d love to listen to your story!”
"What I meant was it's... hard to explain."

Tundra
March 8th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Her gaze dropped. “Oh... well... is there a way out of this box?”

Wildy~ =3
March 8th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Her gaze dropped. “Oh... well... is there a way out of this box?”
"Time."

Tundra
March 8th, 2018, 08:28 PM
She let out a groan. “I’ve been here for ways though! I’m going to starve if you keep me in here! Maybe even die from dehydration!”

Wildy~ =3
March 8th, 2018, 08:29 PM
She let out a groan. “I’ve been here for ways though! I’m going to starve if you keep me in here! Maybe even die from dehydration!”
A sigh was heard. "Do you even feel hunger or thirst in here?!"

Tundra
March 8th, 2018, 08:31 PM
“No,” she sighed. “but I still want to be released.”

Wildy~ =3
March 8th, 2018, 08:32 PM
“No,” she sighed. “but I still want to be released.”
"And I can't do much about that."

Tundra
March 8th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Emerald growled and began clawing the box. “Let me out!”

Wildy~ =3
March 8th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Emerald growled and began clawing the box. “Let me out!”
The box was hard, and her claws didn't even leave a scratch.

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 8th, 2018, 11:45 PM
"I know, I know," Lilacflame sighed, before using a small fireball to blast the unidentifiable white object out from in the gate. "There."
Still amazing He thought looking at her. "Where are we going anyways?"

Wildy~ =3
March 9th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Still amazing He thought looking at her. "Where are we going anyways?"
"To WildClan camp," Lilacflame mewed, opening the gate.

Wildy~ =3
March 23rd, 2018, 12:07 PM
(Bump)