PDA

View Full Version : Daisyshades flower finder 🌺

wren
January 11th, 2018, 09:58 AM
:bloomingrose:
I have dreaded doing this for so long but I suppose since daisy has moved up a rank and her cermony is going on it’s about time I dwell on all the things I don’t have for her, this includes mainly family, friends and an apprentice.

[[ Even though daisy is deputy she has no apprentice eek! So I’m going to need one asap and they are just going to have to train like they were mentor and app before this whole thing, I’m also going to need a step in mentor to mentor her apprentice during her pregnancy and possible disappearance following ]]

[[ A kit plot finder for tumbleshade will be going up shortly in the plot section !! Keep posted for it. Also ask for a special mention if you want me to mention you once it’s posted as a reminder c: ]]

- All her information can be found on my website -
Needed = ***
Wanted = **
Optional = *

APPRENTICE***
Apprentice = Rosepaw .:Blue Wishes:.
Apprentice = Phloxpaw meraki

Some requirements of the apprentice are simple
to fill but I have some picky ones that are very
Important. I don’t have preferences to new or
Pre existing characters I prefer more Development.
Ok with daisy treating them like a son/daughter
Must understand for some periods of their training
Another mentor will take them when she is gone

PARENTS**
Father = Lighting Sasukewolf (madness)
Mother = ?????

They must be rouges or at least one of them. Most
Of her background relies heavily on her parents and
One living brother. Since father is taken I’ll be looking
For somebody comparable with sasukes cat. I’ll be
Making the final choice but I’ll be listening and looking
For people who have good plot ideas and a comparable
Mother figure.

PREVIOUS MENTOR***
Mentor = Feathersnow Lonestar23

They are like the parents going to be a big part of
Daisy’s life, at this point they should be around
Senior warrior or even elder at this point to whom
She will frequently visit for wisedom and guidance
Even now! If your ok with it daisy will often
entrust you to take care of her kits while she’s off
Doing warrior stuff or she goes missing. Like an
extra father/mother figure to make up for her not
Always being around with the kittens.

BROTHER***
Brother = Maple Mystical

The real thing about the brother is that I’m planning
Up a plot for him that will take a huge chunk of Daisy’s
Life. When she got to riverclan as a month old kitten
With her brother and began to live there- long story
Short her brother was very violent and refused to succumb
To the warrior code so he was driven off, she has little
Memory of him but knows he’s dangerous and may be
Alive still today lurking. HE IS VERY IMPORTANT

SIBLINGS**
Tansywatcher - starfall
Lotusfang - Reverie

ENEMIES*********
Enemies = Canineheart Cloudy
Enemies =
Enemies =

Enemies are going to be huge for her! Right off the bat
I’m going to want her to have her enemies and doubters
And be hostile toward them instantly. Despite her calm
nature she is ridiculously stern when it comes to misbehaviour
And will always try to keep them in check but also avoid
Getting into physical fights anytime but won’t hesitate when
It’s needed or they engage first. They must have a valid
Reason for hating her and she will have a valid reason to
Hate the cat too

BEST FRIEND**
F best friend = Mist...? Rubinaito
M best friend = Asphodelwhisper starfall

No needed description required for this. She is also going
To want a male best friend who she loves equally

SPECIAL FRIEND*****
Special friend = mompaws

Because coral just made me so happy I just needed to make
This thing happen, daisy and coral are flower buddies. Tell me
When you wanna roleplay cause I’m ready to have them
go ahead and do that!

:bloomingrose:
I’m also not opposed to having you ask questions or suggest a role I can add to the finder! Be creative with relations like extended family, if you’ve read this far put “Daisy’s flower crown” in the form somewhere it doesn’t matter to me where! If you have a site just post the site and role so I can just read it over c:

Name
Appearance
Personality
Roleplay example
role wanted
PPD

nyaanyaaowo
January 11th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Do you have a form you want us to follow?

wren
January 11th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Do you have a form you want us to follow?
Yes sorry I completely forgot to add it! Here you go <3

Name
Appearance
Personality
Roleplay example
role wanted
PPD

nyaanyaaowo
January 11th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Kewl, thanks! I will sign up then!~
Name: Flinchpaw
Appearance: Pale brown tabby tom with hazel eyes.
Personality: Smart but reserved. Always unsure of himself, no matter how capable he is. However, with somebody who he feels comfortable with, he is quite sarcastic. Kind.
Roleplay example:
Example 1: (Apprehensive) Flinchpaw looked up at Daisyshade. "I sit here so my shadow doesn't fall on the water," he mewed. "That scares the fish away." He paused for a moment. "Did... did I get that right, Daisyshade?" He looked up at his mentor with questioning, unsure eyes.
Example 2: (Coomfortable) He flicked his tail, and there was perhaps a subtle twitch of his whiskers. "Of course I found her," he mewed softly. "I'd recognize her scent anywhere." He looked up at Daisyshade and there was humor in his eyes, as well as a seriousness-- then again, there was usually a seriousness in his eyes. "Nooooo, never seen her! She's never been here befooore," he meowed softly, whiskers twitching again.
Role wanted: Apprentice
PPD: 5.7

:blue:
January 11th, 2018, 01:19 PM
name: rosekit // rosepaw // rosewater (( i just thought because flowers - ))
Appearance : bloop (http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/APL/uploads/2014/10/american-shorthair-1-.jpg)
Personality : rosekit acts a bit more feminine then the average tom, liking to gossip and such, but he has a huge heart, and would do anything to protect those that he cares about (sort of tbrp'ed)
Roleplay example: you know me-
role wanted: appretince
PPD: 11.3
Celestial

meraki
January 11th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Name: Phloxkit || Phloxpaw || Phloxpetal
Appearance: here! (http://boredomtherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cat-fur-markings-17.jpg)
Personality: Phloxpaw is a very opinionated she-cat who stands up for her beliefs no matter the cost. She is bold and stubborn, as well as confident and brave. She is extremely protective of others and doesn’t give up without a fight. The downsides to her personality are that her bias often clouds rationality and reason. Phloxpaw doesn’t trust very easily, though becomes exceedingly protective once you do befriend her. She has a very dogged personality and has a slight tendency to be a bit overzealous. She acts without thinking and tends to be slightly reckless. Her biggest fear is that anyone she cares about is put in danger, and is also afraid of being rejected, lied to, or tricked.
The calico nodded simply, paws moving in time with the feline beside him. “I can’t say I’m the best when it comes to noticing things about other cats either.” Rowanstrike agreed with a simple shrug. “Didn’t notice my mother was pregnant with another litter until they were born; though to be fair I was an apprentice at the time.” The tom meowed good naturedly. Rowanstrike wasn’t the kind of cat who did a whole lot of joking around; typically when he spoke, he was saying something important. He simply didn’t believe in talking just to breathe; nor did he believe in talking just to hear himself speak. The tom didn’t dislike cats who did so; that would be a dull waste of hatered.

Rowanstrike only hated those who deserved to be hated. He hated not those who disagreed with an opinion of his- no, Rowanstrike hated those who were hateful. A cat who disagreed with an opinion of his made him more likely actually to befriend this cat. The calico found enjoyment in debates. And admittedly, arguments too. One thing the tom did hate though, when others interrupted his debate for fear of it “escalating.” Personally he found that completely ridiculous. How could one become offended if the dispute wasn’t even personal? On that note; Rowanstrike had a secret disliking for overly sensitive cats- nothing that would interfere with day-to-day communications with them of course. He merely felt a tad disappointed that he’d never be able to have a discussion with this cat.

Though Rowanstrike was rather hypocritical in his way of thinking. He was a rather sensitive cat himself, though he was simply in denial about that. He wasn’t effected when others argued with him over politica views, though when arguments grew personal he’d get a little touchy. See, Rowanstrike had a clear line between a personal argument and a debate. A line that perhaps some cats couldn’t quite see. And when this line was crossed, that’s when the calico would snap back. He’d worked long and hard to build up this reputation of his, to get other cats to not look down upon him- and not one cat was going to mess that up. Rowanstrike was not a cat to be messed with and he would not be walked over. Despite his poor fighting qualities, Rowanstrike knew how to deal with cats who bullied. And StarClan save anycat who decided to poke fun at him.

The small tom was aware that Fallenstar was in fact looking for a deputy. Most of the clan figured. And Rowanstrike, while of course was interested in the rank like any sane cat, felt a sinking doubt in his chest. The statistics simply didn’t add up in his favour; not much anyway. He was a poor fighter, he was sensitive, and not very well known. Of course he had plenty of good qualities; his loyalty, his smarts, his fair and unbiased judgement, and his confidence. The only problem was though, that there were many other cats in this clan with traits similar to his. Likely not all of them, but some of them. And he knew of a lot of talented warriors within the clan. Perhaps he ought to practice his fighting a bit more?

Rowanstrike glanced over at the burly leader, his voice breaking the cold winter’s silence. The tom’s ears flicked towards Fallenstar as he listened to each word intently. “I imagine it must’ve been both mentally and physically draining,” he commented sensibly after Fallenstar had finished. “My condolences about your mother and old friend, though. You’re going to be a great leader; I can tell. You’ve been been doing great so far, that is.” He assured him. Rowanstrike had a slight disliking for sugar coating, though in certain situations he’d offer some little bits of encouragement. And when it came to sensitive topics like death or even becoming a leader, Rowanstrike made exceptions."
Role Desired: Apprentice
PPD: 1.8, though I’m working on my activity!

mvoxhu
January 11th, 2018, 02:12 PM
ok, so i had this really cute idea—
coralear (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=438365&postcount=18) as a friend of daisyshade.

↪️ coral has a thing for flowers ( as you can see in her personality traits ), and she gets a little nostalgic when she sees certain ones. perhaps one day she goes out hunting, but gets sidetracked by a group of flowers. daisy could spot her and they could have a big conversation about pretty petals & plants. i honestly think this could be super adorable, and they could give each other cute little ‘flower nicknames’. i’m overthinking this ok.

Starfall
January 11th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Save me Mother and Former mentor /v\

airpaw
January 11th, 2018, 02:55 PM
:colorwah::colorwah:im new yay im in rp'ing

airpaw
January 11th, 2018, 02:55 PM
:spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning: :spinning:

airpaw
January 11th, 2018, 02:57 PM
im new I need to rp plz

Reverie
January 11th, 2018, 02:59 PM
oof i have a non-binary for best friend but im not sure if thats allowed

Mango
January 11th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Name Seapaw
Age 7 moons
Gender she-cat
Appearance she has dark grey fur and brown eyes. Her tail is rather fluffy unlike the rest of her fur which is slick.
Personality She is a humerous cat, she loves to make jokes, while also enjoying snuggling with toms. She has a small sense of mischieve and adventure as she enjoys flirting with toms and sneaking off for a midnight adventure with him and snuggling with every cat she knows. She enjoys grooming other cats fur. She loves pranks even if it’s on her, but if it lasts over a moon before she learns of it she’s crabby. She will work hard, unless she has a crush then she’s distracted.
Roleplay example [Seapaw with her crush who likes her back]
Seapaw’s dark grey fur was messy as she approached the tom she liked at the time, Amberpaw,” AMBERPAW!” She yowled at moonhigh, as moonlight filtered into camp lighting up her brown eyes,” Ready?” She listened to his mewling and purred,” race you to the water front!” She yowled sprinting out of camp as hard and fast as she could ignoring the cat freaking that she was sneaking out she trusted Amberpaw could get himself out aswell.
role wanted Apprentice
PPD 13.58
Other: daisy’s little crown

Reverie
January 11th, 2018, 05:05 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyYS5T5b7GXZ5V6tZfPHJ2fsoBYdVWfZFv1aSfHjK50/edit

ppd: 5.6

sibling

Blood
It was what she craved, especially from these two. Her nose wrinkled at the smell. She’d learned not to let her guard down. Her head rotated to Mangle. They were going to do this whether they wanted to or not, and the latter seemed like a stupid option. They were raised this way, in the Clan of Blood, to crave for that very thing. “You.” Her tail flicked to Bayoupaw, a menacing smile smile on her features. Her eyes flashed to Cobra, to the cat that he had under his lethal grasp, the cat’s plea. She chuckled. Her cranium turned back to the cat before her and she stepped up.
“Please don’t kill us.”
Her head angled toward Cobra when she heard those words from the cat underneath the beast. A smile shadowed her features again before she flexed her claws and turned her attention back to Bayoupaw. “Are you lost..?” The feline snorted. To them, Detrimental was a monster out of their own nightmares. A monster in the closet. A laugh escaped from her jaws before she flicked an ear, unsheathing her claws. She was going to do anything she had to to protect her honor.

wren
January 11th, 2018, 06:38 PM
im new I need to rp plz
a good place to start is to ask people via visitor messages or pm. I would love to roleplay anytime with you just please let’s just discuss this within our vms and not my finder! Thanks so much <3 by the way, welcome to Wco

Starfall
January 11th, 2018, 11:49 PM
[I'm making her a sibling cuz he can't be the mean brother and can't be a mom lmao ]
Name: Tansywatcher (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/tansy.html) [Ignore all the relations pls ]
PPD: 6.15
Role Wanted: Sibling
Other: :love4:

Name: Seablaze (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=379252&postcount=5)
Role Wanted: Former Mentor
Other: na

Name: Asphodelwhisper (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/asphodelwhisper.html)
Role Wanted: Male best friend
Other: Celestial /v\

Fuzzy
January 12th, 2018, 12:10 AM
I have a few cats that may work for something. Celestial

Name: Angelwing (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=451236#post451236).
Role wanted: I know it's not up there, but just a friend?
PPD: 5.24

Name: Cocoaheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13107)
Role wanted: Whatever fits.
(Can't believe I forgot about Daisy's flower crown!�� It'd be so beautiful.)

wren
January 12th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Bump

Cosmo
January 13th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Name Maple
Age 27 moons
Gender Male
Appearance
Ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fe/8f/58/fe8f588a3470ac3884359d1c7607378f--autumn-animals-red-cat.jpg)
Maple is a very large tom with a muscular build. He has fluffy auburn fur that looks very light due to a white undercoat. He has tufted ears and long whiskers. His eyes are almond shaped and a yellow wheat color. He has many scars, including one on his back leg, which causes him to not be as fast as he could. He can often be found in deciduous forests, especially during the fall to hide his brightly colored fur.
Personality
Maple is a cat who is angry about 80% of the time. He tends to have a low walk, close to the ground so that he can pounce on anything or anyone that is a threat to wherever he happens to be saying. Maple has no home, but it is not because he is an adventurer. He has made many enemies through out his life, and moves constantly to confuse them. He has always had a unusual taste for violence, ever since he was young he has been thinking about wars, and fighting. He thinks that if a cat threatens you, even if they don't understand how they threatened you, that you should kill them, or at least drive them out. He speaks openly about his ideas, which is probably what got him kicked out of a clan. He does not care for anyone but himself, at least it seems that way. He lives alone, and free, but he has a great weakness for family. He doesn't want to have a weakness, so he avoids cats he loves, and kits, for he would never kill them, and considers it a weakness. Maple doesn't try to be patient, and often jumps to conclusions out of anger. He does not care that he did that, and forgets he did almost instantly.
Roleplay example
Average (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=453771&postcount=4)
role wanted Brother
PPD 13.30

wren
January 14th, 2018, 11:08 AM
name: rosekit // rosepaw // rosewater (( i just thought because flowers - ))
Appearance : bloop (http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/APL/uploads/2014/10/american-shorthair-1-.jpg)
Personality : rosekit acts a bit more feminine then the average tom, liking to gossip and such, but he has a huge heart, and would do anything to protect those that he cares about (sort of tbrp'ed)
Roleplay example: you know me-
role wanted: appretince
PPD: 11.3
Celestial
Name: Phloxkit || Phloxpaw || Phloxpetal
Appearance: here! (http://boredomtherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/cat-fur-markings-17.jpg)
Personality: Phloxpaw is a very opinionated she-cat who stands up for her beliefs no matter the cost. She is bold and stubborn, as well as confident and brave. She is extremely protective of others and doesn’t give up without a fight. The downsides to her personality are that her bias often clouds rationality and reason. Phloxpaw doesn’t trust very easily, though becomes exceedingly protective once you do befriend her. She has a very dogged personality and has a slight tendency to be a bit overzealous. She acts without thinking and tends to be slightly reckless. Her biggest fear is that anyone she cares about is put in danger, and is also afraid of being rejected, lied to, or tricked.
The calico nodded simply, paws moving in time with the feline beside him. “I can’t say I’m the best when it comes to noticing things about other cats either.” Rowanstrike agreed with a simple shrug. “Didn’t notice my mother was pregnant with another litter until they were born; though to be fair I was an apprentice at the time.” The tom meowed good naturedly. Rowanstrike wasn’t the kind of cat who did a whole lot of joking around; typically when he spoke, he was saying something important. He simply didn’t believe in talking just to breathe; nor did he believe in talking just to hear himself speak. The tom didn’t dislike cats who did so; that would be a dull waste of hatered.

Rowanstrike only hated those who deserved to be hated. He hated not those who disagreed with an opinion of his- no, Rowanstrike hated those who were hateful. A cat who disagreed with an opinion of his made him more likely actually to befriend this cat. The calico found enjoyment in debates. And admittedly, arguments too. One thing the tom did hate though, when others interrupted his debate for fear of it “escalating.” Personally he found that completely ridiculous. How could one become offended if the dispute wasn’t even personal? On that note; Rowanstrike had a secret disliking for overly sensitive cats- nothing that would interfere with day-to-day communications with them of course. He merely felt a tad disappointed that he’d never be able to have a discussion with this cat.

Though Rowanstrike was rather hypocritical in his way of thinking. He was a rather sensitive cat himself, though he was simply in denial about that. He wasn’t effected when others argued with him over politica views, though when arguments grew personal he’d get a little touchy. See, Rowanstrike had a clear line between a personal argument and a debate. A line that perhaps some cats couldn’t quite see. And when this line was crossed, that’s when the calico would snap back. He’d worked long and hard to build up this reputation of his, to get other cats to not look down upon him- and not one cat was going to mess that up. Rowanstrike was not a cat to be messed with and he would not be walked over. Despite his poor fighting qualities, Rowanstrike knew how to deal with cats who bullied. And StarClan save anycat who decided to poke fun at him.

The small tom was aware that Fallenstar was in fact looking for a deputy. Most of the clan figured. And Rowanstrike, while of course was interested in the rank like any sane cat, felt a sinking doubt in his chest. The statistics simply didn’t add up in his favour; not much anyway. He was a poor fighter, he was sensitive, and not very well known. Of course he had plenty of good qualities; his loyalty, his smarts, his fair and unbiased judgement, and his confidence. The only problem was though, that there were many other cats in this clan with traits similar to his. Likely not all of them, but some of them. And he knew of a lot of talented warriors within the clan. Perhaps he ought to practice his fighting a bit more?

Rowanstrike glanced over at the burly leader, his voice breaking the cold winter’s silence. The tom’s ears flicked towards Fallenstar as he listened to each word intently. “I imagine it must’ve been both mentally and physically draining,” he commented sensibly after Fallenstar had finished. “My condolences about your mother and old friend, though. You’re going to be a great leader; I can tell. You’ve been been doing great so far, that is.” He assured him. Rowanstrike had a slight disliking for sugar coating, though in certain situations he’d offer some little bits of encouragement. And when it came to sensitive topics like death or even becoming a leader, Rowanstrike made exceptions."
Role Desired: Apprentice
PPD: 1.8, though I’m working on my activity!

So after some considering and talking to
Admin, I’ve decided I want daisy to take on two
Apprentices as opposed to the traditional 1, since
I fell in love with both applications.

Now Mad King suggests we have 1 of the 2
Apprentices has a plot where their mentor is
No longer able to train them and daisy offers
To train them because the previous mentor
Refuses to let just anybody continue their train
ing. So if both of you are ok with that let me
Know!

meraki
January 14th, 2018, 01:29 PM
So after some considering and talking to
Admin, I’ve decided I want daisy to take on two
Apprentices as opposed to the traditional 1, since
I fell in love with both applications.

Now Mad King suggests we have 1 of the 2
Apprentices has a plot where their mentor is
No longer able to train them and daisy offers
To train them because the previous mentor
Refuses to let just anybody continue their train
ing. So if both of you are ok with that let me
Know!

that works perfectly! thank you!

Brunch
January 15th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Name: Canineheart [Link] (https://cloudykitty.weebly.com/canineheart.html)
Appearance: Canineheart is considered to be one of the prettier cat of WindClan, with vivid emerald eyes, and well-structured face, its no secret why toms try to flirt with her so often. Canineheart's short pelt is almost always neat and well groomed. Though on the surface, there seems to be only two colors across her fur-- brown and white-- there are many hueas of cream blending into her pelt. With a white muzzle, her pearly terth stand out more than a normal cat's, and white socks and tail tip, it takes away from the small smudges of cream along her back and chest.
Personality: Quiet- Sarcastic- Rash- Stern- Motherly- Emotional
Quiet: No matter how pretty a tom might think that Caninrheart is, they most likely won't get a word out of her. This is a facade, though, as it is just a technique to ignore others. Of course, she only acts this way towards toms-- and sometimes she-cats-- who seem too flirty. Canineheart almost always thinks they see her as a she-cat they can easily take advantage if, though she is wrong some of the times.
Rash: Anger takes over Canineheart quiet easily, which means she will act accordingly to her emotions, not giving them a second thought. This is dangerous for her, and many other cats, as it gets her into lots of trouble.
Sarcastic: With a dry sense of humor, Canineheart us also very sarcastic. This makes her want to be around a particular type of cat; one that understands sarcasm. Of she is stuck around a cat who doesn't understand her humor, she normaly takes advantage of annoying them more than they annoy her.
Stern: Canineheart can be a very serious she-cat in the sense that she believes things are meant to be a certain way. She will assert her authority to make sure that everyone follows the rules and warrior code.
Motherly- Canineheart seems like one to be obssesed with work and work alone, but she dreams to one day have kits. She believes that she will be the beast mother, and will dedicate everyday to serving them while they are young. Canineheart can also be gentle, and though it is rare to see this side of her, it only comes out when working with an apprentice, kit, or even an injured cat.
Emotional- Canineheart can make a mountain of a mole-hill; when the waterworks flow, there is no way to stop it. Canineheart tries to cover her emotions, but doesn't know how control them.
Over-all, Canineheart can seem to be a very peculiar cat to the untrained eye.
Roleplay example: Canineheart angled her ears in the direction of the camp, as the cold was starting to set in.. Her breath a cloud of steam in the air, her pelt tingled, and she felt herself start to shiver. The WindClan warrior felt one run down her spine, and the only thing stopping her teeth from chattering was the mangled rabbit held between her maw. Trying not to let Obsidiansky know, Canineheart acted like it never happened, hoping that the tom cat didn't notice it. Instead of focusing on the cold that was seeping into her pelt, Canineheart flicked her eyes over to her companion, whose face had an odd expression; confusion maybe? Or was that depression? Canineheart was never great empathy, but still, she knew that something was wrong. "Everything okay? she mumbled through the corpse of her prey. Canineheart wanted to comfort Obsidiansky; though they were friends, and probably that for the rest of their lives, she still cared about him, even if he went off with another she-cat. "Did I say something wrong? Canineheart backtracked in her mind to their conversation. It didn't seem like they came across an offensive topic. Or maybe that was just the way she saw it. Toms were odd in the sense of personality. But she pressed that thought away, focusing on her companion, even if it was hard not to laugh at the way he carried the rabbit.
role wanted: Enemy (Canineheart would find Daisy's anger unprofessional, and would develop a deep hatred towards her.
PPD: .98 (Gah!)
DAISY'S FLOWER CROWN! :flower1::flower1::flower1:

lone
January 17th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Name: Feathersnow
Appearance:
Personality: {Motherly} {Wise} {Welcoming} {Trusting} {Patient} {Cautious} {Kind} {Soft-Spoken}
Roleplay Example: here you are (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=453389#post453389)
Role Wanted: Previous mentor

Name: Jasperpelt
Appearance:
Personality: {Paternal} {Friendly} {Anxious} {Intelligent} {Logical} {Listener} {Supportive} {Optimistic} {Kind}
Roleplay Example:
Role Wanted: Male Best Friend

Celestial

wren
January 21st, 2018, 02:53 PM
Looking for a mother still <3

Mauve
February 2nd, 2018, 01:51 PM
Oh, so is she no longer Dawnkit's future mentor? Celestial