PDA

View Full Version : An Angel's demise.

Fuzzy
January 9th, 2018, 11:52 PM
(My second ever plot!)
This will mostly be her background. Alright let's get to it!

Angelwing (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13664), Angel back then, and [Brother] were the kits of [Parent 1] and [Parent 2], they were full blooded rouges living a peaceful life. Angel, was a quit playful kit and cereus to, though she was eager to learn and more logical then her brother, [Brother]. But one day that all changed. Angel's parents abandoned her and her brother for some unknown reason. Leaving them to die, they were just wined off [Parent 1]'s milk at barely 3 1/2 moons. Angel was filled with pain, anger and sorrow because of this. Though she didn't know what to do with these emotions. After about a quarter moon of trying to provide for their sister [Brother] couldn't do it. They headed of the Clans and left her in RiverClan territory telling her they'd be okay if she was safe there. Emotionlessly Angel agreed and was soon found by Firehawk. Firehawk takes her back to camp. Were she is renamed Angelkit, because she refused to get read of her name Angel, and placed in the nursery. Wall there she is looked after by [Queen 1] though that lasts lest then a moon before she is moved to be cared for by Ripplestep because [Queen 1] can't handle her personality. Ripplestep takes care of her for a while with the help of Rosethorn till she's five moons but her kits became apprentices and she leave Angelkit to be taken care of by [Queen 3], who neglects her. Angelkit becomes even more dissent and emotionless and has no friends. Once Angelkit becomes a apprentice she is placed under a patient cat named Firehawk. Angelpaw admires her mentor looking up to them as a role model, though she never says so and trys to push them away. Though she is bullied a lot by a lot of cats. When Angelpaw is almost a warrior she becomes really close friends with another molly, Rainpaw. They stay really close and still are. (We start RPing here. Maybe latter.) Angelpaw, now Angelwing, and Rainfeather are even closer and made a few frieds but none as close as her brest friend. But now there is another cat, a tom. Mintwhisper has fellings for Angelwing but she turns him down saying she's doesn't have feelings for him and that he's just being rash. Mintwhisper is heartbroken but doesn't push further. Angelwing tellsRainfeather what happened and she tells her she should have excepted because she does have felling for Mintwhisper. Angelwing tells her she's wrong and ignores the advice. A few moons later Mintwisper finds Applestripe, a former Loner. They end up becoming mates. But with this it makes Angelwing realize how much she cares for Mintwisper. So, even though he already has a mate she tells him that she really does have feelings for him. Overjoyed Mintwisper becomes mates with Angelwing.
Applestripe finds out and is heartbroken but Angelwing doesn't care. Rashly Applestripe challenges Angelwing to a battle witch she excepts. Out witting the formal loner Angelwing wins leaving Appleheart on the ground.
(The rest will be RPed.)

Roles:
Brother: Can join the Clans, leaves Angel to the Clans because he can't take care of her.
Parent 1: Female, dies, abandons there kits.
Parent 2: Male, abandons there kits, can join the Clans after Angelwing is a warrior.
RiverClan cat: 6-50 moons, Warrior, Queen or Apprentice. Taken by Mad King's Firehawk
Queen 1: Doesn't like Angel/Angelkit. Has to be able to have kits.
Queen 2: Patient, caring, has kits older then Angel by a moon or so. Ripplestep, SDG's
Queen's best friend: Molly, but can be a tom.Must be in RiverClan. Black Cat's Rosethorn.
Queen 3: Hates rouges, must have had a litter of kits and be a female.
Mentor: Patient, warrior who understands wshat it's like being alone or neglected. Firehawk, Mad King's.
Best friend: Molly, opposite of Angel but understanding. Must be RiverClan. Rainfeather, Mystic's
RiverClan tom: Loyal, hardworking, willing to do anything to be with Angelwing. Mintwisper, Gabriel The Archangel's.

My plot goes along with Redwood Dragon's plot,this (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13657).

Form:
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Questions?:
Other:
Fuzzyfeline

I know Demise means someone's death but it sounded good as the title.

BEAR.
January 10th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Name: firehawk
Appearance: link (https://i.imgur.com/ckXsT2O.png)
Role: former mentor
Personality (kinda lazy, sorry -- i'd link his character page but weebly killed it awhile ago): gentle and laid-back, firehawk is a generally compassionate tom who likes to help others any way he can. at times he can be strict, even stubborn, but it's out of wanting to ensure others avoid making the same mistakes he has. despite this, a few of his older traits still show; he has a tendency of outright eating prey he has caught while hunting, and he can come off as aloof sometimes.
Questions?:
Other: he's a former loner, so he'll probably be p understanding of angel growing up
also can double as 'riverclan cat' if you need someone to fill that role as well

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 01:14 AM
Name: firehawk
Appearance: link (https://i.imgur.com/ckXsT2O.png)
Role: former mentor
Personality (kinda lazy, sorry -- i'd link his character page but weebly killed it awhile ago): gentle and laid-back, firehawk is a generally compassionate tom who likes to help others any way he can. at times he can be strict, even stubborn, but it's out of wanting to ensure others avoid making the same mistakes he has. despite this, a few of his older traits still show; he has a tendency of outright eating prey he has caught while hunting, and he can come off as aloof sometimes.
Questions?:
Other: he's a former loner, so he'll probably be p understanding of angel growing up
also can double as 'riverclan cat' if you need someone to fill that role as well
It's okay, I'm quiet lazy myself sometimes.

Also Firehawk sound perfect for the role, thank you. If no one else apples for the role 'RiverClan cat' I'll put Firehawk down as it.

SDG
January 10th, 2018, 01:23 AM
Quick question, do I have to actually join an RP to be required to do this or...?
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Quick question, do I have to actually join an RP to be required to do this or...?
Fuzzyfeline
I don't think so, though if you want it in the Allegiances you'd have to send in a request. But not to RP them.

SDG
January 10th, 2018, 02:17 AM
I don't think so, though if you want it in the Allegiances you'd have to send in a request. But not to RP them.

Oh, okay. Since these are OCs that I make on the fly, you can own them.

Name: Ripplestep
Appearance: White tabby with bright blue eyes.
Role: Queen 2
Personality: Patient and caring, worries for Angelwing.
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 03:06 AM
Oh, okay. Since these are OCs that I make on the fly, you can own them.

Name: Ripplestep
Appearance: White tabby with bright blue eyes.
Role: Queen 2
Personality: Patient and caring, worries for Angelwing.
Fuzzyfeline
What do you mean own them? You'd be Roleplaying her.

Anyway excepted.

SDG
January 10th, 2018, 03:13 AM
What do you mean own them? You'd be Roleplaying her.

Anyway excepted.

Oh, I apologize. I make no sense :')

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Oh, I apologize. I make no sense :')
XD it's fine.

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Form:
Name: Mistwhisper
Appearance: pale silver tom with black speckles all over his body (an oreo cat) and mint-green eyes
Role: RiverClan tom/mate
Personality: determined, loyal, outgoing, speaks his mind, willing to do anything for his friends.
Questions?:
Other: Do they have kits?
@Fuzzyfeline (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297)

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Form:
Name: Mistwhisper
Appearance: pale silver tom with black speckles all over his body (an oreo cat) and mint-green eyes
Role: RiverClan tom/mate
Personality: determined, loyal, outgoing, speaks his mind, willing to do anything for his friends.
Questions?:
Other: Do they have kits?
@Fuzzyfeline (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297)
He looks good.
He will also be part of Redwood dragon's plot, are you okay with that? Here's (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13657) another link to it. Mistwhisper would be know as the RiverClan patrol.
If your fine with all that, he's accepted!

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 02:32 PM
He looks good.
He will also be part of Redwood dragon's plot, are you okay with that? Here's (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13657) another link to it. Mistwhisper would be know as the RiverClan patrol.
If your fine with all that, he's accepted!

Yay! I'm completely fine with anything!

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Yay! I'm completely fine with anything!
Alright! I'll put you down.
Also yeah they can have kits. When do you want them to have them?

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Alright! I'll put you down.
Also yeah they can have kits. When do you want them to have them?

About a week or maybe a week and a half after the roleplay starts if that's okay

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 06:07 PM
About a week or maybe a week and a half after the roleplay starts if that's okay
Sounded good to me.

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Sounded good to me.

Mkay, where/when do you want us to start?

Mystic
January 10th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Name: Rainfeather
Appearance: Boop (http://www.junglefirebengals.co.uk/images/midnight/11082-07.jpg)
Role: Best friend
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Bold, Cautious
Questions: Am I late D:
Other: Nah
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Mkay, where/when do you want us to start?
I'd like to get more cats first.
Name: Rainfeather
Appearance: Boop (http://www.junglefirebengals.co.uk/images/midnight/11082-07.jpg)
Role: Best friend
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Bold, Cautious
Questions: Am I late D:
Other: Nah
Fuzzyfeline
Nope not to late! And Accepted!

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 06:58 PM
I'd like to get more cats first.

Nope not to late! And Accepted!

ok

Fuzzy
January 12th, 2018, 03:22 PM
ok
Do you want to make there kit finder or me? And when? Know or when she becomes pregnant?

Fuzzy
January 13th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Bump

The_10th_Doctor
January 16th, 2018, 07:00 AM
Do you want to make there kit finder or me? And when? Know or when she becomes pregnant?

You can make the finder because I suck at them, but we should wait until she's pregnant so the others that apply don't have to wait too long. And sorry about the absence, I was across state visiting my dad.

Fuzzy
January 16th, 2018, 11:30 AM
You can make the finder because I suck at them, but we should wait until she's pregnant so the others that apply don't have to wait too long. And sorry about the absence, I was across state visiting my dad.
Good idea, how many should they have?
Also since the cats we need aren't needed for this part of the plot, we can start RPing when your ready.

The_10th_Doctor
January 16th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Good idea, how many should they have?
Also since the cats we need aren't needed for this part of the plot, we can start RPing when your ready.

I think they should have a max of 3 kits. Also, who's going to start and at what point are we starting at?

Fuzzy
January 16th, 2018, 06:09 PM
I think they should have a max of 3 kits. Also, who's going to start and at what point are we starting at?
Okay, sounds good!

We'll start, here:
Angelpaw, now Angelwing, and Rainfeather are even closer and made a few friends but none as close as her best friend. But now there is another cat, a tom. Mintwhisper has fellings for Angelwing but she turns him down saying she's doesn't have feelings for him and that he's just being rash. Mintwhisper is heartbroken but doesn't push further. Angelwing tells Rainfeather what happened and she tells her she should have excepted because she does have felling for Mintwhisper. Angelwing tells her she's wrong and ignores the advice.
I've never really started a plot in RP, I've made two plots, including this one, but the first one never started. I guess we could have Rainfeather and Angelwing talk or something if Mystic is okay with that, then bring in Mintwhisper. Maybe Rainfeather notices Mintwhisper's feelings and some how gets Angelwing to go hunting alone with Mintwhisper were he conferences his feelings to her?

The_10th_Doctor
January 16th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Okay, sounds good!

We'll start, here:
Angelpaw, now Angelwing, and Rainfeather are even closer and made a few friends but none as close as her best friend. But now there is another cat, a tom. Mintwhisper has fellings for Angelwing but she turns him down saying she's doesn't have feelings for him and that he's just being rash. Mintwhisper is heartbroken but doesn't push further. Angelwing tells Rainfeather what happened and she tells her she should have excepted because she does have felling for Mintwhisper. Angelwing tells her she's wrong and ignores the advice.
I've never really started a plot in RP, I've made two plots, including this one, but the first one never started. I guess we could have Rainfeather and Angelwing talk or something if @Mystic (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5423) is okay with that, then bring in Mintwhisper. Maybe Rainfeather notices Mintwhisper's feelings and some how gets Angelwing to go hunting alone with Mintwhisper were he conferences his feelings to her?

Ok

Mystic
January 16th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Okay, sounds good!

We'll start, here:
I've never really started a plot in RP, I've made two plots, including this one, but the first one never started. I guess we could have Rainfeather and Angelwing talk or something if Mystic is okay with that, then bring in Mintwhisper. Maybe Rainfeather notices Mintwhisper's feelings and some how gets Angelwing to go hunting alone with Mintwhisper were he conferences his feelings to her?

Sounds great to me!

Fuzzy
January 16th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Ok
Sounds great to me!
Grate! Right know she's on her way to the war between WindClan and ThunderClan so, we can't start till that's over. But if rather of you have a ShadowClan/WindClan warrior you want to fight her.

The_10th_Doctor
January 17th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Grate! Right know she's on her way to the war between WindClan and ThunderClan so, we can't start till that's over. But if rather of you have a ShadowClan/WindClan warrior you want to fight her.

Unfortunately, I don't have any cats.

Fuzzy
January 22nd, 2018, 12:00 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
January 27th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Okay! Gabriel The Archangel Mystic Angelwing is free! Do you want me to post a starter? Or do you Mystic? Then Mintwhisper can join in after a post or two.

Mystic
January 27th, 2018, 11:53 PM
Okay! Gabriel The Archangel Mystic Angelwing is free! Do you want me to post a starter? Or do you Mystic? Then Mintwhisper can join in after a post or two.

I think it would better if you because Angelwing is suppose to explain would happened with Mintwhisper to Rainfeather!

Fuzzy
January 28th, 2018, 11:57 AM
I think it would better if you because Angelwing is suppose to explain would happened with Mintwhisper to Rainfeather!
Yeah, that makes since. I'll post the starter as soon as I can. This will be taking place before Mintwhisper tells her, he loves her. Cause I want to RP that part out, to get a better feel on that so she can explain it.

Fuzzy
February 4th, 2018, 01:00 AM
Bump.

Fuzzy
February 7th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Bump. Still need Parent 1, Parent 2, Brother, Queen 1, Queen's friend and Queen 3.

Fuzzy
March 2nd, 2018, 02:13 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
March 8th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Bump.

Fuzzy
April 2nd, 2018, 02:30 AM
Boop, don't want this to fade away.

Silhouettes
April 4th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Name: Rosethorn
Appearance: Rosethorn (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=489684&postcount=1)
Role: Queens best friend
Personality: In the link
Questions:
Other: Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
April 4th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Name: Rosethorn
Appearance: Rosethorn (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=489684&postcount=1)
Role: Queens best friend
Personality: In the link
Questions:
Other: Fuzzyfeline

Accepted! Thank you for applying.

Fuzzy
May 10th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Boop