PDA

View Full Version : wild and alone, but not defensless

cute skeleton
January 8th, 2018, 11:08 PM
there are rumors, that kids are left alone in the wild to defend for themselves. though the rumor doesnt stop there, it is believed that they arent just normal kids. it is said each kid has some kind of weapon that has something special...not its color or design...but what it controls. some come and go to find out if this rumor is true or some trick teens made up to scare people but sometimes...sometimes they dont come back. and how do i know? well thats my little secret, to find that out you have to go see for yourself, what dont believe me? just go ahead i have all the time in the world to wait, even if im not as young as i used to be.

i was bored and i was on animal jam trying to find some kind of rp with powers or magical and looked at my animal and this idea came up. you can a werewolf, furry, elf, human, even a fairy. just try to make sure you have at least a weapon if your character is in the wild.

form:

name:
species:
appearance:
personality:
wild kid or civilian?: (Wild kids well already explained, civilians are people not living in the wild or havent been there most of their lives)
weapon?: (only if wild kid)
power of weapon: (only if wild)
other/questions:

my form:

name: shadow // tree // andrew // echo
species: furry // furry // wizard // protogen furry (i just found what they are!!)
appearance: a completely black bunny with yellow eyes. she wears a black shirt and dark blue shorts, with a red dagger at her side // a brown deer with a white tail. he has amber eyes and antlers his size // he has black hair with blue eyes. he usually wears a black robe. // 763 just search up her species and you get the idea, just imagine a fluffy dog tail and that color.
personality: all tbrp
wild kid or civilian?: wild // wild // civilian // civilian
weapon?: her red dagger // bow
power of the weapon: electricity // nature
other/questions:

cute skeleton
January 9th, 2018, 08:51 PM
bump

Fireflower
January 9th, 2018, 08:58 PM
form:

name:ember star
species:human/dragon
appearance:red hair green eyes/ https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bc/98/5b/bc985bfa680e194ef26c15b50422d0c1--fire-dragon-dragon-art.jpg
personality:kind to friends yet will fight anyone who enters her 'territory'
wild kid or civilian?: (Wild kids well already explained, civilians are people not living in the wild or havent been there most of their lives)wild
weapon?: (only if wild kid)bow
power of weapon: (only if wild) fire
other/questions: nah i love aj! Raven hollow

cute skeleton
January 9th, 2018, 09:13 PM
form:

name:ember star
species:human/dragon
appearance:red hair green eyes/ https://i.pinimg.com/736x/bc/98/5b/bc985bfa680e194ef26c15b50422d0c1--fire-dragon-dragon-art.jpg
personality:kind to friends yet will fight anyone who enters her 'territory'
wild kid or civilian?: (Wild kids well already explained, civilians are people not living in the wild or havent been there most of their lives)wild
weapon?: (only if wild kid)bow
power of weapon: (only if wild) fire
other/questions: nah i love aj! Raven hollow

accepted! so do i!

cute skeleton
January 10th, 2018, 02:27 PM
bump

cute skeleton
January 10th, 2018, 03:35 PM
bump

cute skeleton
January 12th, 2018, 11:48 AM
bump

cute skeleton
January 28th, 2018, 02:01 PM
bump

cute skeleton
January 30th, 2018, 05:31 PM
bump

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 06:45 AM
bump

CinnamonCookie
January 31st, 2018, 06:08 PM
Seems cool. I'll join! Can I recommend some people?

name: Whispira (Whisp)
species: furry
appearance: A cheetah wearing blue shorts and a t-shirt (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/26/2c/7d262cdd0f286e01a786572a721a9035--zootopia-oc-furs.jpg)
personality: She is loyal and kind, sweet-hearted. But she can be very motherlike and often repremands kids. She is protective and willing to do anything for her friends.
wild kid or civilian?: Wild Child!
weapon?: A blue dagger
power of weapon: grants her inbisability for a limited time
other/questions: Hi! How's life?

Aphmau plushie

(Btw, I watch Aphmau! I haven't finished all the series yet though. I hope Vlad comes back!)

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 07:13 PM
Seems cool. I'll join! Can I recommend some people?

name: Whispira (Whisp)
species: furry
appearance: A cheetah wearing blue shorts and a t-shirt (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/26/2c/7d262cdd0f286e01a786572a721a9035--zootopia-oc-furs.jpg)
personality: She is loyal and kind, sweet-hearted. But she can be very motherlike and often repremands kids. She is protective and willing to do anything for her friends.
wild kid or civilian?: Wild Child!
weapon?: A blue dagger
power of weapon: grants her inbisability for a limited time
other/questions: Hi! How's life?

Aphmau plushie

(Btw, I watch Aphmau! I haven't finished all the series yet though. I hope Vlad comes back!)

accepted, and sure you can

(yay! and neither have i, only the recent ones)

CinnamonCookie
February 1st, 2018, 10:43 AM
Alicewolfheart
Brownspot
Fuzzyfeline
Mystic
Silentshade

Fuzzy
February 1st, 2018, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the mention CinnamonCookie! This looks really interesting.

name: Cali | Rainbow, goes by Rain.
species: Furry cat | Furry wolf.
appearance: Cali (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JaXCXeCdHg8/TzCoEoDUjxI/AAAAAAAAA1k/Suf_MgBU9Fw/s1600/tumblr_lligoxF0671qajnfno1_1280.jpg) | Rain (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/54/0d/33/540d33a5c9019b310d04542815b1718c--furry-fandoms.jpg).
personality: TBRPed?
wild kid or civilian?: Civilian | Wild.
weapon?: None| Dual swords.
power of weapon: Nothing | Water, she had the ability to form water using her swords.
other/questions: I got it done Aphmau plushie

Mystic
February 1st, 2018, 11:52 AM
Name: Alison Reyes
Species: Griffin/human.
Appearance:Griffin form (https://img00.deviantart.net/7104/i/2013/127/2/2/forest_artist_by_azany-d64gh7o.jpg) Human (https://orig00.deviantart.net/d7dd/f/2015/120/4/8/lord_of_the_dragons_by_grafit_art-d8rlxv6.jpg)
Personality: Daring, Bold, Confident, Cautious
Wild kit or Civilian: Wild
Weapon: In her (human) picture. Bow and arrows.
Power of weapons: In her picture, the thing she is wearing on her head can control the arrow only to who she wants to it stab or who she wants arrow to find. Also as a griffin, she wears that around her tail.
Other/Questions: How many characters we allwed? Aphmau plushie

cute skeleton
February 1st, 2018, 12:29 PM
Name: Alison Reyes
Species: Griffin/human.
Appearance:Griffin form (https://img00.deviantart.net/7104/i/2013/127/2/2/forest_artist_by_azany-d64gh7o.jpg) Human (https://orig00.deviantart.net/d7dd/f/2015/120/4/8/lord_of_the_dragons_by_grafit_art-d8rlxv6.jpg)
Personality: Daring, Bold, Confident, Cautious
Wild kit or Civilian: Wild
Weapon: In her (human) picture. Bow and arrows.
Power of weapons: In her picture, the thing she is wearing on her head can control the arrow only to who she wants to it stab or who she wants arrow to find. Also as a griffin, she wears that around her tail.
Other/Questions: How many characters we allwed? Aphmau plushie
accepted, you may have as many characters as you just you need to be able to roleplay them

cute skeleton
February 1st, 2018, 04:32 PM

appearance: Cali (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JaXCXeCdHg8/TzCoEoDUjxI/AAAAAAAAA1k/Suf_MgBU9Fw/s1600/tumblr_lligoxF0671qajnfno1_1280.jpg) | Rain (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/54/0d/33/540d33a5c9019b310d04542815b1718c--furry-fandoms.jpg).
power of weapon: Nothing | Water, she had the ability to form water using her swords.

accepted

Fuzzy
February 1st, 2018, 05:02 PM
accepted
Thanks!

CinnamonCookie
February 1st, 2018, 05:48 PM

No prob. :laughing:

cute skeleton
February 2nd, 2018, 10:58 PM
( CinnamonCookie Fuzzyfeline Mystic littledragon0625 we can begin)

shadow jumped from branch to branch watching the ground below and around her for movement, she was careful when jumping onto branches to make sure they where sturdy enough to hold her weight and was careful so she didnt make a sound

open

tree was by a bush collecting berries of all sorts.

open

andrew was in his shop putting bottles on the shelves and putting ingredients on other counters.

open

echo was trying to balance a ball on her head, she figured with the way her head was shaped it would be harder and it was. she placed she ball back on her head then moved when it moved to keep it balanced.

open

Mystic
February 2nd, 2018, 11:40 PM

shadow jumped from branch to branch watching the ground below and around her for movement, she was careful when jumping onto branches to make sure they where sturdy enough to hold her weight and was careful so she didnt make a sound

open

open

andrew was in his shop putting bottles on the shelves and putting ingredients on other counters.

open

echo was trying to balance a ball on her head, she figured with the way her head was shaped it would be harder and it was. she placed she ball back on her head then moved when it moved to keep it balanced.

open

Alyson was walking through the trees quietly. She suddenly stopped as she heard the twigs rustled and sound of a... some type of human and animal hybrid leaping through the trees. She looked up to see a shadow of a... odd human animal hybrid, bunny, by the looks of it. She then realized it was the shadows but the real fur, it's pelt just very dark. She quickly shape-shifted into her griffin form and looked up at the furry with narrow eyes. She opened up her wings, trying to draw attention.

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2018, 12:03 AM

open

open

open

open

Cali walked into Andrew's shop. The feline-human hybrid had never been in this place before but she was cruise to see what was inside. "Hello?" The young cat girl called in a quiet voice.

Rainbow laid lazily in a patch of sun her swords beside her covered by her bushy tail. The female lade there not a care in the world. The trees around her waved in the breeze but she didn't mind. Though if she heard one paw or foot step she'd be ready to give whoever it was a fight.

Open.

Fireflower
February 3rd, 2018, 08:20 AM
Cali walked into Andrew's shop. The feline-human hybrid had never been in this place before but she was cruise to see what was inside. "Hello?" The young cat girl called in a quiet voice.

Rainbow laid lazily in a patch of sun her swords beside her covered by her bushy tail. The female lade there not a care in the world. The trees around her waved in the breeze but she didn't mind. Though if she heard one paw or foot step she'd be ready to give whoever it was a fight.

Open.
"hello rain"ember said standing above her

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2018, 11:14 AM
"hello rain"ember said standing above her

Rain looked at the younger girl. "Hello, Ember." She greeted slightly waving her hand. "Nice day out, eh?" She commented slightly sitting up,using her hands to prop her up.

cute skeleton
February 3rd, 2018, 11:39 PM

Open.

andrew turned around to see where the voice came from and looked down to see a a young girl that was a feline-human hybrid.
"welcome to my shop, anything i can get you?" he asked as he put the last bottle on the shelf while speaking to her.

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2018, 11:43 PM
andrew turned around to see where the voice came from and looked down to see a a young girl that was a feline-human hybrid.
"welcome to my shop, anything i can get you?" he asked as he put the last bottle on the shelf while speaking to her.

Cali shock her head. "No, thank you." She mawed. Letting her tail flick a few tines sdhe looked around. "What is it you sell her, sir?" She asked looking up at Andrew. The calico colored feline human hybrid was quite curious about this place any everything but that was just her.

cute skeleton
February 3rd, 2018, 11:48 PM
Alyson was walking through the trees quietly. She suddenly stopped as she heard the twigs rustled and sound of a... some type of human and animal hybrid leaping through the trees. She looked up to see a shadow of a... odd human animal hybrid, bunny, by the looks of it. She then realized it was the shadows but the real fur, it's pelt just very dark. She quickly shape-shifted into her griffin form and looked up at the furry with narrow eyes. She opened up her wings, trying to draw attention.

shadow seen something that looked like feathers and a lion tail in the corner of her eye and turned towards it though moving cautiously and trying to not get to close. is that a griffin?? she thought as she moved closer then jumped on a few higher branches and stopped looking down at it. she had her hand next to her red dagger ready to grab it,
her right ear went up and her left ear went down listening for things around her while also listening for things below her.

cute skeleton
February 4th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Cali shock her head. "No, thank you." She mawed. Letting her tail flick a few tines sdhe looked around. "What is it you sell her, sir?" She asked looking up at Andrew. The calico colored feline human hybrid was quite curious about this place any everything but that was just her.

"i sell a variety things from potions to herbs, wands to staffs, pets to companions and much more" he said using his hand to signal to the things around them, from the outside his shop had seemed small but it was really big in the inside. "so what brings here if you dont need anything,
or you just here to look around" he asked again, no it wasnt his first time having someone come in not wanting anything but he still wanted to make sure everything was alright seeing as to him they where still customers and he wanted to make sure everything was alright.

Fuzzy
February 4th, 2018, 12:26 AM
"i sell a variety things from potions to herbs, wands to staffs, pets to companions and much more" he said using his hand to signal to the things around them, from the outside his shop had seemed small but it was really big in the inside. "so what brings here if you dont need anything,
or you just here to look around" he asked again, no it wasnt his first time having someone come in not wanting anything but he still wanted to make sure everything was alright seeing as to him they where still customers and he wanted to make sure everything was alright.

"I was curious on what this place was." Cali answered flicking her ear again. "I pass this place almost everyday and decided to take a look." She added checking out everything. The pets seamed interesting, she'd have to check them out.

(I got writer's block!)

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 12:51 PM
shadow seen something that looked like feathers and a lion tail in the corner of her eye and turned towards it though moving cautiously and trying to not get to close. is that a griffin?? she thought as she moved closer then jumped on a few higher branches and stopped looking down at it. she had her hand next to her red dagger ready to grab it,
her right ear went up and her left ear went down listening for things around her while also listening for things below her.

Alyson quietly growled and narrowed her eyes at the bunny, She sighed and flicked the tip of her tail, then one of her arrows rose up to her side. She tipped her wing back then she quickly flew up to the branch the bunny was in, ``You can't escape from me.`` She told her, it wasn't in a intimidating voice but a I'm-telling-you-so kind of voice.

Fireflower
February 4th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Rain looked at the younger girl. "Hello, Ember." She greeted slightly waving her hand. "Nice day out, eh?" She commented slightly sitting up,using her hands to prop her up.
"Best its to get this week"ember said jumping down on to rain's branch

cute skeleton
February 5th, 2018, 08:43 AM
"I was curious on what this place was." Cali answered flicking her ear again. "I pass this place almost everyday and decided to take a look." She added checking out everything. The pets seamed interesting, she'd have to check them out.

(I got writer's block!)

andrew nodded has put another thing on a shelf. "ah yes,
i've had people do that before" he said putting another thing on a shelf again.

(same here)

cute skeleton
February 5th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Alyson quietly growled and narrowed her eyes at the bunny, She sighed and flicked the tip of her tail, then one of her arrows rose up to her side. She tipped her wing back then she quickly flew up to the branch the bunny was in, ``You can't escape from me.`` She told her, it wasn't in a intimidating voice but a I'm-telling-you-so kind of voice.

"and what makes you say i want to try that? i can always fight to" she said staring at griffin with a cold look. her hand was ready to grab her knife and strike.

(writers block)

CinnamonCookie
February 5th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Wisp ran through the trees, her spotted coat flickering. She stopped before she ran into a felime hybrid. "Watch oouut!" The cheetah ran into a tree and fell down. "Whoops." She chuckled. "Hi, Andrew!"

Fuzzyfeline
Aphmau plushie

Mystic
February 5th, 2018, 04:20 PM
"and what makes you say i want to try that? i can always fight to" she said staring at griffin with a cold look. her hand was ready to grab her knife and strike.

(writers block)

Alyson rolled her eyes, ``Yeah but you don't want to mess with ME`` She growled and the 3 more arrows moved up to be at her side, ``You know, your stealth isn't that good anyways, could use more work.`` She studied her claws.

cute skeleton
February 6th, 2018, 10:06 AM
Alyson rolled her eyes, ``Yeah but you don't want to mess with ME`` She growled and the 3 more arrows moved up to be at her side, ``You know, your stealth isn't that good anyways, could use more work.`` She studied her claws.

"im not trying to be steathy, actually i was heading to my home before i spotted something and went towards it"

"like i didnt know that, anyway why did you want my attention? i was on my way somewhere before i seen wings and went to check it out only to find someone that tells me i dont want to mess with them when i dont really care" the black rabbit seemed more annoyed then scared at that point. she never cared of what anyone really told her,
it just really annoyed her and she never listened.

Mystic
February 6th, 2018, 03:44 PM
"im not trying to be steathy, actually i was heading to my home before i spotted something and went towards it"

"like i didnt know that, anyway why did you want my attention? i was on my way somewhere before i seen wings and went to check it out only to find someone that tells me i dont want to mess with them when i dont really care" the black rabbit seemed more annoyed then scared at that point. she never cared of what anyone really told her,
it just really annoyed her and she never listened.

Alyson nodded, ``Ok.`` She thought for a moment, ``I thought you were trying to stealth through the trees and attack me or somebody.`` She let the arrows go back on her back with the bow and she started to slowly fly to the ground, ``Carry on then.``she said more politely.

.:Virgo:.
February 10th, 2018, 04:10 PM
form

name: Rena
species:neko
appearance:The neko (http://https://www.pinterest.com/perryloveh/anime/)
personality:tbrp
wild kid or civilian?: wild kid
weapon?: katana
power of weapon:destuction
other/questions: dropped in the forest when she was three, Anyone want to rp?
Aphmau plushie

February 10th, 2018, 04:17 PM
uh hello?

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 04:58 PM
form

name: Rena
species:neko
appearance:The neko (http://https://www.pinterest.com/perryloveh/anime/)
personality:tbrp
wild kid or civilian?: wild kid
weapon?: katana
power of weapon:destuction
other/questions: dropped in the forest when she was three, Anyone want to rp?
Aphmau plushie

accepted, sorry ive been trying to keep up with all my rps

February 10th, 2018, 05:15 PM
accepted, sorry ive been trying to keep up with all my rps
ok and so sorry about that :(

February 10th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Alyson nodded, ``Ok.`` She thought for a moment, ``I thought you were trying to stealth through the trees and attack me or somebody.`` She let the arrows go back on her back with the bow and she started to slowly fly to the ground, ``Carry on then.``she said more politely.
Rena was eating her lunch when she heard footsteps on the path and she jumped into the nearest tree. she got the picnic basket with her katana.

cute skeleton
February 21st, 2018, 06:52 AM
Wisp ran through the trees, her spotted coat flickering. She stopped before she ran into a felime hybrid. "Watch oouut!" The cheetah ran into a tree and fell down. "Whoops." She chuckled. "Hi, Andrew!"

Fuzzyfeline
Aphmau plushie
(they are in andrews shop and are civilians...)

March 1st, 2018, 05:53 PM
bump