PDA

View Full Version : DeepSeaclan

Elm
October 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
~Welcome to the only underwater clan found in the entire world~

Just like any old normal clan, there are specific dens and locations for the members, however they're either surrounded by seaweed for the kits, coral reefs for apprentices and warriors, or small underwater caves for the elders, deputy, and leader.

The only other different beside the obvious being underwater part in contrast to other clans above the surface is that the majority of the cats that live within this clan cannot voyage up onto the surface and stay there long. Not unless they want to risk the possibilities of having the webbing between their paws dry out and fall off.

The only cats that are able to withstand being on the surface for excessive periods of time are the medicine cat, their apprentice, the deputy, and the leader.

Positions
Leader
Deputy
Warriors (unlimited)
Elders (unlimited)
Apprentices (unlimited)
Kits (unlimited)
Medcat
Medcat Apprentice

Form
Name:
Position:
Appearance:
Personality:
Love Interest:
Other:

Snake
October 5th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Name: Saberstar
Position: Leader
Appearance: yellowish brown tabby tom with amber eyes
Personality: Loyal to his clan, wants a family, will punish if needed
Love Interest: (I would like it if he interacted with someone first)
Other: I hope it is okay if i put leader. :rainbowllama:

Elm
October 5th, 2016, 08:13 PM
[Yeah that's fine. Accepted]

Elm
October 5th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Name: Dewpaw (Will become Dewheart)
Position: Apprentice
Appearance: A soft grew short-haired american curl with small darker grey and white patches near her paws, tail tip, and ears. Met with pastel blue eyes.
Personality: Lovable, kind-hearted, a bit shy, loves to explore. She can get quite protective once she does make friends though, however she'll still have moments of incredibly shyness and stammer through her words.
Love Interest: Open~
Other: She's one of the fastest swimmers in the clan and is trying to see how deep she can go into the ocean.

Name: Frostsoul
Position: Warrior
Appearance: A royal blue with a white patch in her chest, on her front two paws, and over her left eye. Both her eyes are an icy blue color
Personality: Quiet yet friendly, has no problem with speaking to others or speaking her mind, can sometimes get a bit impatient but is overall quite nice and almost motherly in a sense.
Other: She tends to remain closer to the surface where there's more light, but doesn't have a problem diving into the depths of the ocean where it's nice and cold

Bram246
October 6th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Name:Fishpaw
Position: Apprentice
Appearance: Ginger with dark stripes
Personality:Quiet,adveturous,playful
Love Interest: Open
Other: None

{Quill}
October 6th, 2016, 11:11 AM
{Mhhhm, why not?}
Name: Moongaze
Position: Medicine Cat, maybe?
Appearance: A silvery-brown Scottish Fold with a rumpled white underbelly, with brown-ish dots coating her chest. The tufts of hair on her head is also dishevelled, it being a zig-zagged pattern of silver and brown crossing over her folded ears and towards her nose (which does cross with pink now and then). Her eyes are also a faded brown.
Personality: Quite stubborn at times, as she gets rather anxious when anything happens really. But she is generally a soothing and calm person; her voice low and soft often times. However, she is often noticeably alert, even if she is as safe as one can possibly be. I wouldn't call her quiet, as she's definetely confrontational- but that's only at certain times.
Love Interest: Open? Maybe? It depends on what that rule is here? xD
Other: Nadaaa.

lone
October 6th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Name: Sagepaw (brush)
Position: Med. Cat Apprentice
Appearance: Light brown pelt with sage green eyes
Personality: Sagepaw is very nervous and gets easily excited. He tends to stammer a lot, and doesn't like to talk to other cats much. He keeps to himself for a good deal of the time, and is only friendly around cats that he knows very well.
Other: None

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 6th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Name: waterfallblossom
Position: deputy
Appearance: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Personality: loving wise sweet but reasonable
Love Interest: saberstar?
Other: COOKIE

Name: applepaw
Position: med cat apprentice
Appearance: http://img09.deviantart.net/991b/i/2011/329/d/b/applepaw_by_angelofnightshade-d4h9pwl.png
Personality: calm and quiet but stubborn wise for her age
Love Interest: NONE
Other: i is le cookie master

Elm
October 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
QUILL AND LONESTAR ACCEPTED!!!!

Sorry Vixen but applepaw can't be medicine cat apprentie, but deputy is fine

Elm
October 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
I'm also changing Dewpaws age to about 7-8 moons

{Quill}
October 7th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Ooo, yay~
Are we waiting for more people to join, before we start?

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Name: Herringtail
Position: Deputy
Appearance: Herringtail is a pale brown furred tom, his fur his short and always stays well groomed, his eyes are a deep blue color, there are a few scars over his chest and belly, also, the tip of his paws are white, as well as the tip of his tail.
Personality: He is a very open tom, here to help anyone in need, he also tends to be overprotective of his clanmates, not wanting them to get injured, he's a sweet and caring tom, even though he can be stubborn at times... He's quite curious needless to say and will always try to make the ones around him laugh.
Other: He tends to stay near the surface, unlike some of his clanmates, well, the majority of them.

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 7th, 2016, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE=Elm;1046]QUILL AND LONESTAR ACCEPTED!!!!

Sorry Vixen but applepaw can't be medicine cat apprentie, but deputy is fine[/QUOTE] All right could i change her to aqueen then?