PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural Roleplay, But It's A Lil Different

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Hey there! Gabriel the Archangel here! Some of you may know me from my SnowClan or Supernatural Roleplays. I am here to say that I am going to be starting another Spn rp, but this one is a little different. The thing is, I'm thinking that it's going to be a mashup of some of my favorite fandoms. Here are the list of fandoms I'm going to include.

Supernatural (naturally)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Merlin
Marvel (NO DC)
RWBY

How is this going to be set up? Well, it will take place in the Supernatural universe with all the monsters and demons and angels and everything. By some magical force of whatever, characters from the other fandoms will be transported into the Supernatural universe. Charries from the Sherlock and RWBY fandom will be like "WHAT THE EVERLIVING FRICK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?", and Doctor Who, Merlin, and Marvel will be like, "Same garbage, different day".

As of right now, OC's are not allowed (except for Warriors). This is due to the extreme amount of confusion I has occurred in similar roleplays.

Just fill out this form:

Character Name:
Character Fandom:
One Random Fact About the Character:

The random fact is so that I can tell if you're actually a part of the fandom or not. And please do not join if you are not a part of any of these fandoms, because you'll have no idea what the character is like. So please just don't.

Is that all? I honestly have no idea. Feel free to ask me any questions via VM please! I don't really want the thread clogged with questions. BTW, this is just the sign-up thread. I find it way easier to have a sign up and an actual thread for my rp's. Buh bye!

~Gabriel the Archangel, out~

EDIT: Ps, I have taken out the ability to include Warriors OC's because those are the only ones that I have gotten.

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Bump

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 12:17 PM
So let me ask you a quick question!
If I understood correctly,

Only Warriors OC's are allowed?

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 12:27 PM
So let me ask you a quick question!
If I understood correctly,

Only Warriors OC's are allowed?

For right now, yes. If this becomes a bigger thing, then I'll allow people to roleplay as cats from the books.

Ariii
January 10th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Character Name: Dustyscar
Character Fandom: Warriors!
One Random Fact About the Character: N/A

The_10th_Doctor
January 11th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Bump

The_10th_Doctor
January 11th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Bump

Reverie