PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Parts of the Series

rubinaito
January 7th, 2018, 11:23 AM
What are your least favorite scenes?

Mine is Tigerstar's death. He was an amazing villain (compared to some of the others) with a mostly successful plan and a loyal, albeit fearful group of followers. His back story what coherent and sound, and the very idea that he died simply because a cat had long claws and managed to hit the right spot is rather annoying. As a good villain, I would have liked to see him lose a life or two during the BloodClan battle and watch as Firestar managed to kill the leader and disband the enemy team in one fell swoop. Firestar would then rally the troops on his side, and the TigerClan cats as well to chase out Tigerstar. We would have him run out of the territory with the classic swear to return again and have him finally vanquished by Firestar's claws later on.

:blue:
January 7th, 2018, 11:34 AM
i don’t really like the way the current series is going to be honest, it just kind of ticks me off. i don’t know what the erins are doing really, since that whole series kind of seems like a mess. it seems they were just trying to find some way to bring skyclan back in, but that way was weird, in my eyes anyways.

i don’t know the best way to explain it really, the current series is just kind of weird in my opinion

Thistledawn
January 7th, 2018, 02:21 PM
I'm honestly a really big fan of the series and there's very little that I don't like about it. However, I'm a little tired of following Firestar's family. I'd like to see a little more of other cats and possibly other Clans. We get super editions and we get little peeks into the other Clans throughout the series, but I'd like to see an entire book or even an entire arc in the eyes of a WindClan cat or something. At the very least, I want a book to follow a cat who isn't related to Firestar. I understand that Firestar started this entire series and he has a whole lot of kin, but I think there might be a lot of plot potential if the Erins just finally break away from that family.

Barnabas
January 7th, 2018, 10:49 PM
When bramblestar became leader and when he appointed Squirrelflight as deputy.

savage scar
January 8th, 2018, 01:28 AM
Hollyleaf's death, they didn't HAVE to kill her, and also the fact that Bramblestar made Squirrelflight the deputy instead of Ivypool, and that Tawnypelt hasn't become leader yet, now we have a second tigerstar

BEAR.
January 8th, 2018, 03:19 PM
basically everything after the first arc

Zan Partizanne
January 25th, 2018, 10:59 AM
HollyLeaf's death which left her as wasted potential, Dovewings entire existence, SkyClan being brought back into the clans (It will never work considering there isn't enough territory) as well as the fact we have a random cat named Tree with a completely random power that doesn't exactly seem immensely relevant to me.

Dust
January 25th, 2018, 11:55 AM
For me, there were some really really boring points through out reading the 2nd arc, though I still love that arc. Just oof rest in peace Cinderpelt. :sob: