PDA

View Full Version : Official SnowClan Thread

The_10th_Doctor
January 6th, 2018, 04:08 PM
(Sign-Ups are still open, so share to as many people as you can!)

Up in the northern forests, a group of wild cats roam. They donned thick fur and pale coats to survive in the harsh winters if Norther Canada. These cats hunted the winter creatures that also made this biome their home. These cats were feral, and could be harsh. But they were also caring and protective of those they love.

Welcome to SnowClan!

Leader: Winterstar (pale silver tom with grey-green eyes; training Ravenpaw)

Co-Leader:
Darkstrike (black tom with a tuft of white on his chest)

Leader's Mate:
Cherrywing (pale tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes)

Healer:
Mintcloud (white she-cat with light brown and cream spots and green eyes)
Healer Trainee:
Snowpaw (white she-cat with very pale stripes, mint-green eyes, and a black nose)

Nurse-Mothers:
Lunawing: (dark gray she-cat with blue eyes)
Dustwing (light brown-and-cream tabby she-cat with amber-gold eyes)

Kits:
Mistykit (pale gray she-cat with green eyes)
Windkit (white tom with blue eyes)
Shimmerkit (silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes)

Moosekit (brown tom with yellow eyes)

Hunters:
Stripefeather (white she-cat with gray-striped legs, tail, and yellow eyes)
Speckledsnow (white she-cat with speckles of brown and cream, and blue eyes)
Feathersong (silver-and-white, long-furred she-cat with gold eyes)
Cypresscloud (pale cream she-cat with a cream-brown tail, ears, and bright blue eyes)

Fighters:
Stonefoot (dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes)
Moonwatcher (white she-cat with blue eyes)
Foxfang (pale ginger long-haired tom with amber eyes)
Blazetail (orange she-cat with green eyes)

Guards:
Nightblaze (black tom with green eyes)
Frostfang (muscular, battle-scarred white tom with brilliant blue eyes)
Lightheart (pale gray she-cat with white paws and light blue eyes)
Nightwhisper (black she-cat with amber eyes)

Trainees:
Ravenpaw (black non-binary tom with a white chest and green eyes)

Elders:

@savage scar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=173) @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) @Raven hollow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005) @FOXXRR (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=94)
@Pouncepaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=94) @Raindancer (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6247) @Aura (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2060) @Fuzzyfeline (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5297) @Tazzy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5226)

I shall start!

Winterstar and Cherrywing sat side by side, their fur pressed against each other. Winterstar's grey-green eyes scanned their home, watching, as the dawn sun rose above the horizon, flooding their camp with warm sunlight. He smiled as he watched his few cats stir in their dens. The pale silver tom watched as he caught sight of Darkstrike's dark coat. He got up, flicking his tail at his mate, signaling he would be back. Cherrywing purred softly before grooming her pale tortoiseshell pelt.
Winterstar poked his head inside Darkstrike's den (the HR have their own dens).
"Darkstrike, are you awake?" his voice was quiet, not wanting to wake the tom if he was still asleep.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 6th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Stonefoot sat outside in the clearing where he had basically been all night. He didn't get sleep last night, but he had a lot on his mind and it kept him awake all night. Though it didn't look like he wasn't tired, he didn't feel tired at all.

FOXXRR
January 6th, 2018, 07:49 PM
(Sign-Ups are still open, so share to as many people as you can!)

Up in the northern forests, a group of wild cats roam. They donned thick fur and pale coats to survive in the harsh winters if Norther Canada. These cats hunted the winter creatures that also made this biome their home. These cats were feral, and could be harsh. But they were also caring and protective of those they love.

Welcome to SnowClan!

Leader: Winterstar (pale silver tom with grey-green eyes)

Co-Leader:
Darkstrike (black tom with a tuft of white on his chest)

Leader's Mate:
Cherrywing (pale tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes)

Healer:
Mintcloud (white she-cat with light brown and cream spots and green eyes)

Nurse-Mothers:
Lunawing: (dark gray she-cat with blue eyes)

Kits:
Mistykit (pale gray she-cat with green eyes)
Windkit (white tom with blue eyes)
Shimmerkit (silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes)

Hunters:
Stripefeather (white she-cat with gray-striped legs, tail, and yellow eyes)

Fighters:
Stonefoot (dark gray tabby tom with amber eyes)
Moonwatcher (white she-cat with blue eyes)

Guards:

Trainees:

Elders:

@savage scar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=173) @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) @CinnamonCookie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=506) @Raven hollow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005) @FOXXRR (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=94)

I shall start!

Winterstar and Cherrywing sat side by side, their fur pressed against each other. Winterstar's grey-green eyes scanned their home, watching, as the dawn sun rose above the horizon, flooding their camp with warm sunlight. He smiled as he watched his few cats stir in their dens. The pale silver tom watched as he caught sight of Darkstrike's dark coat. He got up, flicking his tail at his mate, signaling he would be back. Cherrywing purred softly before grooming her pale tortoiseshell pelt.
Winterstar poked his head inside Darkstrike's den (the HR have their own dens).
"Darkstrike, are you awake?" his voice was quiet, not wanting to wake the tom if he was still asleep.
"More awake than a scared hare in a dark cave" Darkstrike meowed, lifting his head up to give eye contact to the leader. "Need something?" He asked after repositioning himself to a more comfortable pose. He was usually not a sleep-early type of cat, rather, he always slept way after when he was supposed to sleep.. and he also usually woke up late, but early enough to not leave anyone suspicious.

savage scar
January 7th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Stripefeather came out of her den, yawning and stretching, flexing her claws as she did so. She shook her head and padded out, making her way over to the prey pile. She took out a mouse and walked to the side next to a snow-covered bush, before tucking in.

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Stonefoot sat outside in the clearing where he had basically been all night. He didn't get sleep last night, but he had a lot on his mind and it kept him awake all night. Though it didn't look like he wasn't tired, he didn't feel tired at all.

Lunawing crawled out of the nursing den, her three kits, Shimmerkit, Mistykit, and Windkit, following her, their fur fluffed up. The dark queen made her way over to Stonefoot. The dark gray tabby had stayed up all night last night. Lunawing's small paws pattered against the ground as she walked over to the dark tabby tom. She smiled warmly at him. "Hello, Stonefoot."

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 12:38 PM
"More awake than a scared hare in a dark cave" Darkstrike meowed, lifting his head up to give eye contact to the leader. "Need something?" He asked after repositioning himself to a more comfortable pose. He was usually not a sleep-early type of cat, rather, he always slept way after when he was supposed to sleep.. and he also usually woke up late, but early enough to not leave anyone suspicious.

Winterstar thought for a moment. "Well I was hoping you and Moonwatcher go find more cats to join. We need all the help we can with leaf-fall approaching. I would suggest over by the river, the one with all the prey and herbs. You feeling up to it?" SnowClan was still in it's early stages and Winterstar needed more cats to join his family. He waited for Darkstrike's response.

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Stripefeather came out of her den, yawning and stretching, flexing her claws as she did so. She shook her head and padded out, making her way over to the prey pile. She took out a mouse and walked to the side next to a snow-covered bush, before tucking in.

Cherrywing saw the white-and-gray she-cat exit her den. She stood still for a moment before heaving herself to her paws, her round belly swaying with the promise of new kits. She settled herself down next the pale cat with a grunt. "Good morning, Stripefeather. Are you well?" It was common courtesy to ask if a cat was feeling alright when they first talked where she came from. It was something her mother had taught her before being killed by a rabid raccoon.

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Winterstar thought for a moment. "Well I was hoping you and Moonwatcher go find more cats to join. We need all the help we can with leaf-fall approaching. I would suggest over by the river, the one with all the prey and herbs. You feeling up to it?" SnowClan was still in it's early stages and Winterstar needed more cats to join his family. He waited for Darkstrike's response.
"Why not." He meowed while stretching, "The more the merrier!" He stood up, blinking a couple times, his mind set to the objective just told by the leader. "It's awfully quiet here as well, to the point where I start wondering what happened to all the noise and excitement."

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 01:24 PM
"Why not." He meowed while stretching, "The more the merrier!" He stood up, blinking a couple times, his mind set to the objective just told by the leader. "It's awfully quiet here as well, to the point where I start wondering what happened to all the noise and excitement."

Winterstar nodded before standing. "Go fetch Moonwatcher. I want you two back by sundown, okay? I can't afford to have my second in command getting lost." he smirked.

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Winterstar nodded before standing. "Go fetch Moonwatcher. I want you two back by sundown, okay? I can't afford to have my second in command getting lost." he smirked.
"Me? Lost? Hah, I bet if someone sent me across the world I'll still find myself back" Darkstrike meowed joyfully before leaving his den to find Moonwatcher.. "Moonwatcher!" He shouted as loud as he can as he approached the Fighters den, "I need you for something"
( CinnamonCookie )

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Lunawing crawled out of the nursing den, her three kits, Shimmerkit, Mistykit, and Windkit, following her, their fur fluffed up. The dark queen made her way over to Stonefoot. The dark gray tabby had stayed up all night last night. Lunawing's small paws pattered against the ground as she walked over to the dark tabby tom. She smiled warmly at him. "Hello, Stonefoot."
Stonefoot snapped out of his thoughts at his name. He turned his head to Lunawing and her smile. He smiled back to her and dipped his head. "Hello, Lunawing." He said politely. "How are you and your kits?" Je looked at the three small kits, they looked alright and healthy.

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Stonefoot snapped out of his thoughts at his name. He turned his head to Lunawing and her smile. He smiled back to her and dipped his head. "Hello, Lunawing." He said politely. "How are you and your kits?" Je looked at the three small kits, they looked alright and healthy.

Lunawing purred. "I'm doing fine, and so are my kits. They're going to turn seven moons in a few days, which means that they'll be beginning their training soon. Although, I am a little worried about Mistykit...she seems to be off-balanced." she glanced at her pale gray kit. It was true; Mistykit's legs did seem to have a small difference in length. "But I'm sure she'll do fine."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Lunawing purred. "I'm doing fine, and so are my kits. They're going to turn seven moons in a few days, which means that they'll be beginning their training soon. Although, I am a little worried about Mistykit...she seems to be off-balanced." she glanced at her pale gray kit. It was true; Mistykit's legs did seem to have a small difference in length. "But I'm sure she'll do fine."
He nodded with a slight smile. "Great to hear. I'm sure they'll do great during their training." He told her watching the three kits. "And don't worry about Mistykit. I'm sure she'll do just fine as well."

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 04:59 PM
He nodded with a slight smile. "Great to hear. I'm sure they'll do great during their training." He told her watching the three kits. "And don't worry about Mistykit. I'm sure she'll do just fine as well."

"There's only one problem. I've having trouble deciding which cats should train them. I could really use some help." Lunawing chuckled nervously and gave her dark chest fur an embarrassed lick.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 05:37 PM
"There's only one problem. I've having trouble deciding which cats should train them. I could really use some help." Lunawing chuckled nervously and gave her dark chest fur an embarrassed lick.
He gave a purr of amusement. "Well I'm always here to help in anyway I possibly can." He told her. "I could train one of them."

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 05:47 PM
He gave a purr of amusement. "Well I'm always here to help in anyway I possibly can." He told her. "I could train one of them."

Lunawing perked her head up, relief shining in her eyes. "Oh would you? Thanks, Stonefoot!" she glanced at her kits, who had started a game of moss-ball. She smiled. "Who would you like to train? Mistykit would need the most assistance, Shimmerkit is over-hyper, and Windkit is really quiet most days."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Lunawing perked her head up, relief shining in her eyes. "Oh would you? Thanks, Stonefoot!" she glanced at her kits, who had started a game of moss-ball. She smiled. "Who would you like to train? Mistykit would need the most assistance, Shimmerkit is over-hyper, and Windkit is really quiet most days."
"Anything for a clanmate." He told her. He looked down to the three kits. "I could take Windkit." He said. If he was the quiet type, like she says he is, it could work perfectly for Stonefoot, seeing how he isn't much of a talker either. (If you except my other cat in the sign ups i can give you another mentor)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 06:07 PM
(I call dibs on any remaining kit)

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 06:10 PM
"Anything for a clanmate." He told her. He looked down to the three kits. "I could take Windkit." He said. If he was the quiet type, like she says he is, it could work perfectly for Stonefoot, seeing how he isn't much of a talker either. (If you except my other cat in the sign ups i can give you another mentor)

(Sure! I could use a few more cats for my charries to interact with)

Lunawing nodded, thankful to the tom for volunteering. "Okay. Who do you think would be a good match for Shimmerkit and Mistykit? I was thinking about asking Cherrywing, Winterstar's mate, to mentor Shimmerkit, but she's expecting kits now, so that's out of the question."

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 06:11 PM
(I call dibs on any remaining kit)

(Mkay, but you'll have to wait. Shadomaru's cat, Stonefoot, is going to train Windkit, and they're going to be bringing in another cat to train another kit. After that, you get the remaining kit)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 06:14 PM
(Mkay, but you'll have to wait. Shadomaru's cat, Stonefoot, is going to train Windkit, and they're going to be bringing in another cat to train another kit. After that, you get the remaining kit)
(Yay! It's alright with me, I'm patient, and Darkstrike can handle (almost) anything)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 06:23 PM
(Sure! I could use a few more cats for my charries to interact with)

Lunawing nodded, thankful to the tom for volunteering. "Okay. Who do you think would be a good match for Shimmerkit and Mistykit? I was thinking about asking Cherrywing, Winterstar's mate, to mentor Shimmerkit, but she's expecting kits now, so that's out of the question."
"I'm pretty sure Nightblaze wouldn't mind training onr of them." He pointed to the black tom sitting by the entrance. "He always looks bored sitting there. I'm pretty sure he would like one of your kits to train."

The_10th_Doctor
January 7th, 2018, 06:24 PM
"I'm pretty sure Nightblaze wouldn't mind training onr of them." He pointed to the black tom sitting by the entrance. "He always looks bored sitting there. I'm pretty sure he would like one of your kits to train."

Lunawing paused before standing up. "Hey, Nightblaze! Could you come over here for a heart-beat?" she hoped the tom would train one of them. She desperately needed cats, seeing how their ceremony would be in just three days.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Lunawing paused before standing up. "Hey, Nightblaze! Could you come over here for a heart-beat?" she hoped the tom would train one of them. She desperately needed cats, seeing how their ceremony would be in just three days.
(Sorry. Was eating dinner)

Nightblaze flicked his ear and looked back at Lunawing for a heartbeat before standing up and walking over to her. "What is it?" He asked, sitting a few tail-lengths from her.

cute skeleton
January 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM
(im joining late...)

mintcloud padded from her den stretching. she yawned as she did so and looked around the camp to see if no one was injured or had signs of sickness. she took her job seriously though when there wasnt anything much to do, she would see if she could help other cats. she made her way to the prey pile to grab something small to eat.

CinnamonCookie
January 7th, 2018, 08:01 PM
"Me? Lost? Hah, I bet if someone sent me across the world I'll still find myself back" Darkstrike meowed joyfully before leaving his den to find Moonwatcher.. "Moonwatcher!" He shouted as loud as he can as he approached the Fighters den, "I need you for something"
( CinnamonCookie )
Moonwatcher woke, streching slowly. "I'm up, I'm up..." she trudged out of the den. "What is it, Darkstrike?"

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Moonwatcher woke, streching slowly. "I'm up, I'm up..." she trudged out of the den. "What is it, Darkstrike?"
Darkstrike cleared his throat and summoned the most prophetic voice he could muster..
"We are going on a dangerous and exciting adventure where we will recruit the best of the best cats that we have yet to seen, by the areas near a rushing water that is said to overflow with minerals"
He said, doing a surperior pose by raising his head high up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Darkstrike cleared his throat and summoned the most prophetic voice he could muster..
"We are going on a dangerous and exciting adventure where we will recruit the best of the best cats that we have yet to seen, by the areas near a rushing water that is said to overflow with minerals"
Do you need cats to find?)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Do you need cats to find?)
(depends, are you up to the task to keep track of more cats?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 08:20 PM
(depends, are you up to the task to keep track of more cats?)
I've always been up for a challenge)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 08:21 PM
I've always been up for a challenge)
(alright then, go for it!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 7th, 2018, 08:24 PM
(alright then, go for it!)
I'll be watching and waiting for the right time)

FOXXRR
January 7th, 2018, 08:25 PM
I'll be watching and waiting for the right time)
(Alright)

savage scar
January 8th, 2018, 01:19 AM
Cherrywing saw the white-and-gray she-cat exit her den. She stood still for a moment before heaving herself to her paws, her round belly swaying with the promise of new kits. She settled herself down next the pale cat with a grunt. "Good morning, Stripefeather. Are you well?" It was common courtesy to ask if a cat was feeling alright when they first talked where she came from. It was something her mother had taught her before being killed by a rabid raccoon.

Stripefeather glanced at Cherrywing and dipped her head to the other she-cat. "Morning Cherrywing, I'm quite well, what about you? The kits not causing you any trouble?" She flicked her left ear and took the last bite of her mouse. She licked her paw and ran it over her muzzle to get rid of any stray pieces of mouse, then started grooming her thick pelt.

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 06:51 AM
(Sorry. Was eating dinner)

Nightblaze flicked his ear and looked back at Lunawing for a heartbeat before standing up and walking over to her. "What is it?" He asked, sitting a few tail-lengths from her.

"Well, Mistykit and Shimmerkit need cats to train them. They'll be turning seven moons in three days and Winterstar is expecting me to choose cats for the task. I was wondering if you'd like to mentor either of them? Stonefoot here has already agreed to training Windkit." Lunawing explained, smiling warmly at the tom.

(Hey, would Nightblaze be a hunter, fighter, or a guard?)

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Stripefeather glanced at Cherrywing and dipped her head to the other she-cat. "Morning Cherrywing, I'm quite well, what about you? The kits not causing you any trouble?" She flicked her left ear and took the last bite of her mouse. She licked her paw and ran it over her muzzle to get rid of any stray pieces of mouse, then started grooming her thick pelt.

Cherrywing looked down at her swollen stomach. "Other than the occasional kick, they're all perfectly fine. Tell me, have you ever thought about having kits?" her eyes trailed off to a patch of bracken that looked jumbled and messy. She sighed. "If so, I would probably hold off until we get the nursery done. But if you still end up getting pregnant, you could always sleep in my den until they're born."

(I forgot to mention...Cherrywing can be a bit brazen and doesn't really understand the meaning of sympathy/empathy)

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 07:07 AM
(im joining late...)

mintcloud padded from her den stretching. she yawned as she did so and looked around the camp to see if no one was injured or had signs of sickness. she took her job seriously though when there wasnt anything much to do, she would see if she could help other cats. she made her way to the prey pile to grab something small to eat.

Shimmerkit broke away from her siblings while her mother talked to some very dangerous-looking guy-cats. She scampered off, ignoring her siblings' cried of protest at her leaving. She trotted up to Mintcloud, the healer of SnowClan. The young she-cat has always had an admiration for the older molly, but she had never worked up enough courage to actually go talk to her. Not only that, but Mintcloud was a higher ranking cat, which meant that Shimmerit could get in trouble just by saying something that Mintcloud didn't agree with. Her blue eyes were wide and her tiny kit-legs shook a little. "H-hello!" she desperately wanted to be the healer trainee, but Mintcloud already had one; Frostpaw, the young white she-cat.

vellichor
January 8th, 2018, 07:36 AM
[ open~ ]

Moosekit bounded out of the nursery. He was bored with the same walls and floor and nests and cats. He wanted to explore! He’d already seen the camp before. Boring dens with boring cats and boring nests. He wanted to go into the territory, and catch a... a moose! Wouldn’t the Clan be proud of him for bringing back a moose. They’d say ‘Wow, Moosekit. Now you can be an apprentice early!’ excited at the thought, the spontaneous kit bounded toward the camp entrance. It wasn’t a secret that Moosekit was easily bored and adventurous. He was reckless as well, not thinking things through.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 8th, 2018, 08:01 AM
"Well, Mistykit and Shimmerkit need cats to train them. They'll be turning seven moons in three days and Winterstar is expecting me to choose cats for the task. I was wondering if you'd like to mentor either of them? Stonefoot here has already agreed to training Windkit." Lunawing explained, smiling warmly at the tom.

(Hey, would Nightblaze be a hunter, fighter, or a guard?)
Guard)

Nightblaze gave her a long glare before looking at her kits. Mentoring wasn't the one thing he wanted to do, but he had nothing else to do seeing how it's been calm a quiet for a while in the clan. "I'll mentor one of them." He said looking back to Lunawing. "I don't care which kit you give me."

Raindancer
January 8th, 2018, 08:05 AM
[ open~ ]

Moosekit bounded out of the nursery. He was bored with the same walls and floor and nests and cats. He wanted to explore! He’d already seen the camp before. Boring dens with boring cats and boring nests. He wanted to go into the territory, and catch a... a moose! Wouldn’t the Clan be proud of him for bringing back a moose. They’d say ‘Wow, Moosekit. Now you can be an apprentice early!’ excited at the thought, the spontaneous kit bounded toward the camp entrance. It wasn’t a secret that Moosekit was easily bored and adventurous. He was reckless as well, not thinking things through.

Frostfang spotted Moosekit heading for the entrance of camp, and caught up to him in a few strides. He reached out and stopped the kit with a large paw. He rose a brow in slight amusement.

"And where are you going?" He asked evenly.

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 08:08 AM
Guard)

Nightblaze gave her a long glare before looking at her kits. Mentoring wasn't the one thing he wanted to do, but he had nothing else to do seeing how it's been calm a quiet for a while in the clan. "I'll mentor one of them." He said looking back to Lunawing. "I don't care which kit you give me."

Lunawing thought for a moment. She was caught off guard by the tom's seemingly harsh attitude, but she didn't want to change his mind by saying anything. "Well, I think you would be a good match for Shimmerkit. She's just over there talking with Mintcloud. She's overhyper, but she does know when to stop and listen. Maybe you two will be a good match."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 8th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Lunawing thought for a moment. She was caught off guard by the tom's seemingly harsh attitude, but she didn't want to change his mind by saying anything. "Well, I think you would be a good match for Shimmerkit. She's just over there talking with Mintcloud. She's overhyper, but she does know when to stop and listen. Maybe you two will be a good match."
He nodded watching the kit. "There's a question I want to ask you." His gaze fixed back to Lunawing. "Do you even know if she wants to be a guard?" He asked. "Do you know what any of them want to do once they get mentors?"

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 09:13 AM
He nodded watching the kit. "There's a question I want to ask you." His gaze fixed back to Lunawing. "Do you even know if she wants to be a guard?" He asked. "Do you know what any of them want to do once they get mentors?"

"Well, Shimmerkit really wants to be a healer, but Mintcloud already has a cat training under her. She told me that since she can't be a healer, she either wants to be a hunter or a guard, but once my kits turn seven moons, I'm the only hunter. I know that some of the other cats have been hunting as well as their normal duties, and I am aware of the need for hunters, but Winterstar already told me that kin can't train kin. So that leaves Shimmerkit with guard training."

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 09:14 AM
(Yay! It's alright with me, I'm patient, and Darkstrike can handle (almost) anything)

(Everything is situated, and Darkstrike will be training Mistykit. Her legs are uneven, so she needs the extra care and attention from her trainer.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 8th, 2018, 09:30 AM
"Well, Shimmerkit really wants to be a healer, but Mintcloud already has a cat training under her. She told me that since she can't be a healer, she either wants to be a hunter or a guard, but once my kits turn seven moons, I'm the only hunter. I know that some of the other cats have been hunting as well as their normal duties, and I am aware of the need for hunters, but Winterstar already told me that kin can't train kin. So that leaves Shimmerkit with guard training."
He nodded thinking. "Hmmm." He thought for a little bit longer. "Alright. I'll take Shimmerkit." He said with a slight smile.

cute skeleton
January 8th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Shimmerkit broke away from her siblings while her mother talked to some very dangerous-looking guy-cats. She scampered off, ignoring her siblings' cried of protest at her leaving. She trotted up to Mintcloud, the healer of SnowClan. The young she-cat has always had an admiration for the older molly, but she had never worked up enough courage to actually go talk to her. Not only that, but Mintcloud was a higher ranking cat, which meant that Shimmerit could get in trouble just by saying something that Mintcloud didn't agree with. Her blue eyes were wide and her tiny kit-legs shook a little. "H-hello!" she desperately wanted to be the healer trainee, but Mintcloud already had one; Frostpaw, the young white she-cat.

"hello little one" she said looking down at smiling. "how are you and your siblings doing?" she asked trying to not scare the kit, she loved kits and how playful they where but sometimes she thought she seemed scary to them since she was the healer. mintcloud lowered down a bit to where her head was almost even height with shimmerkit and that her body was low to the ground. though she didnt know if that helped with anything, she wanted to even height with the kit so that she didnt have look down and so that shimmerkit didnt have to keep looking up. "shimmerkit, correct?"

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 01:02 PM
He nodded thinking. "Hmmm." He thought for a little bit longer. "Alright. I'll take Shimmerkit." He said with a slight smile.

Lunawing dipped her head politely. "Thank you."

The_10th_Doctor
January 8th, 2018, 01:07 PM
"hello little one" she said looking down at smiling. "how are you and your siblings doing?" she asked trying to not scare the kit, she loved kits and how playful they where but sometimes she thought she seemed scary to them since she was the healer. mintcloud lowered down a bit to where her head was almost even height with shimmerkit and that her body was low to the ground. though she didnt know if that helped with anything, she wanted to even height with the kit so that she didnt have look down and so that shimmerkit didnt have to keep looking up. "shimmerkit, correct?"

Shimmerkit nodded, obviously surprised that the healer didn't immediately turn away. Her blue eyes were wide with both fear and awe. "My brother and sister are doing fine. But I wanted to ask you a question. Do you think that you would be able to teach me the basics of medical aid? I know you're already training Frostpaw, but I would appreciate it if I could have at least some common knowledge." Shimmerkit looked down, afraid that the older cat would reject her.

(Btw, Frostpaw is Pouncepaw's charrie, so if you want to hold a training session for Mintcloud and Frostpaw, you'll have to talk to them)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 8th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Lunawing dipped her head politely. "Thank you."
He nodded and sat back down near the entrance.

CinnamonCookie
January 8th, 2018, 04:05 PM
"Sure ok." She blinked slowly, unimpressed by him. "Let's go! But will the clan be safe?" She asked, worried.

FOXXRR
January 8th, 2018, 04:24 PM
"Sure ok." She blinked slowly, unimpressed by him. "Let's go! But will the clan be safe?" She asked, worried.
"No, the clan will be in extreme danger!" He meowed in a deep tone, "Nah, I'm just messing with you, of course the clan will be safe! My sister's up there guarding this place like it's her own kit!" He pointed at the white figure who seemed to be sitting extremely still. "Let's go, we haven't got all day" he meowed, padding towards where the destination is.

savage scar
January 9th, 2018, 05:58 AM
Cherrywing looked down at her swollen stomach. "Other than the occasional kick, they're all perfectly fine. Tell me, have you ever thought about having kits?" her eyes trailed off to a patch of bracken that looked jumbled and messy. She sighed. "If so, I would probably hold off until we get the nursery done. But if you still end up getting pregnant, you could always sleep in my den until they're born."

(I forgot to mention...Cherrywing can be a bit brazen and doesn't really understand the meaning of sympathy/empathy)

Stripefeather purred in amusement and shook her head "No, kits aren't really my thing, and I haven't met anyone that I would want to be with like that, I'm comfortable hunting and doing my duties." She meowed, nodding to herself slightly and grabbing her tail to give it a wash.

The_10th_Doctor
January 9th, 2018, 07:01 AM
Stripefeather purred in amusement and shook her head "No, kits aren't really my thing, and I haven't met anyone that I would want to be with like that, I'm comfortable hunting and doing my duties." She meowed, nodding to herself slightly and grabbing her tail to give it a wash.

Cherrywing looked at the ground. "I actually wanted to ask you for some advice. The thing is, we have no hunters in the Clan right now. Even when my kits are out of my den, I'm going to be going back to fighting duty. Should I put a few kits into hunter training, or should I let THEM decide what they want to do?"

vellichor
January 9th, 2018, 12:34 PM
Raindancer

Moosekit skidded to a halt, and gazed up at the taller warrior. Though he knew he could easily be scooped up and put in the nursery again, he spoke with the dignity of a seasoned warrior. "Oh, out." The kit figured he'd spare the details since he wanted to make his catch a surprise. And he knew that if he told the warrior, he'd either be accompanied out or, more likely, ushered into camp.

Raindancer
January 9th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Raindancer

Moosekit skidded to a halt, and gazed up at the taller warrior. Though he knew he could easily be scooped up and put in the nursery again, he spoke with the dignity of a seasoned warrior. "Oh, out." The kit figured he'd spare the details since he wanted to make his catch a surprise. And he knew that if he told the warrior, he'd either be accompanied out or, more likely, ushered into camp.

Frostfang looked down at the kit, amused. "Really. Are kits allowed out now? You certainly are lucky, when I was young we had to wait until we were in training to leave camp." He sat down, blocking the exit of the camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 9th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Raindancer

Frostfang looked down at the kit, amused. "Really. Are kits allowed out now? You certainly are lucky, when I was young we had to wait until we were in training to leave camp." He sat down, blocking the exit of the camp.
Nightblaze watched Moosekit trying to leave camp. "Hey Stonefoot!" He called and Stonefoot walked over. "What do you need?" He asked the guard.Nightblaze nodded towards the kit. "Keep an eye on him." He whispered and the fighter nodded.

FOXXRR
January 9th, 2018, 08:25 PM
<Bumpis>>>

savage scar
January 10th, 2018, 12:32 AM
Cherrywing looked at the ground. "I actually wanted to ask you for some advice. The thing is, we have no hunters in the Clan right now. Even when my kits are out of my den, I'm going to be going back to fighting duty. Should I put a few kits into hunter training, or should I let THEM decide what they want to do?"

Stripefeather looked at Cherrywing and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully before saying slowly "I think... you should let them decide, maybe tell them that we lack a certain position but don't force a cat to do something they don't truly want to do, or they'll be unhappy, anyway we already have four kits in the nursery, and they could pick being a hunter." She shook out her pelt and gave her tail one last lick before sitting up.

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Stripefeather looked at Cherrywing and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully before saying slowly "I think... you should let them decide, maybe tell them that we lack a certain position but don't force a cat to do something they don't truly want to do, or they'll be unhappy, anyway we already have four kits in the nursery, and they could pick being a hunter." She shook out her pelt and gave her tail one last lick before sitting up.

Cherrywing nodded slowly."Thank you Stripefeather. I think that's the best decision as well. Anyways, thanks for talking with a bothersome nurse-mother." she purred and smiled.

vellichor
January 10th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Raindancer Shadomaru

Moosekit jumped as Frostfamg blocked the exit. With a harrumph, the kit stalked away. He slunk to the nursery and, when he thought no one was looking, slipped behind the den. He had a secret exit, one he’d saved for a desperate situation like this. The small kit slipped through the tunnel without difficulty. He emerged in the forest of pines, smiling. He was going to catch a real, live moose.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 10th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Raindancer Shadomaru

Moosekit jumped as Frostfamg blocked the exit. With a harrumph, the kit stalked away. He slunk to the nursery and, when he thought no one was looking, slipped behind the den. He had a secret exit, one he’d saved for a desperate situation like this. The small kit slipped through the tunnel without difficulty. He emerged in the forest of pines, smiling. He was going to catch a real, live moose.

Or so he thought)

Stonefoot walked out of the camp. "Oh how fun it is to be out in the territory." He told himself, keeping an ear out for Moosekit. He smiled when he found him. "There he is." He whispered quietly. He silently stalked the scent until hr was looking at the kit, though he didn't let him know he was there. He was just watching silently.

vellichor
January 10th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Shadomaru

Moosekit felt... something. His soft fur prickled as he looked over his shoulder. Seeing nothing, he shrugged and bounced along. After a few moments, he picked up a scent. Well, it was more like he ran into a scent. The stench hit him, making him reel. Though he knew I belonged to a big creature. He began following it.

cute skeleton
January 10th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Shimmerkit nodded, obviously surprised that the healer didn't immediately turn away. Her blue eyes were wide with both fear and awe. "My brother and sister are doing fine. But I wanted to ask you a question. Do you think that you would be able to teach me the basics of medical aid? I know you're already training Frostpaw, but I would appreciate it if I could have at least some common knowledge." Shimmerkit looked down, afraid that the older cat would reject her.

(Btw, Frostpaw is Pouncepaw's charrie, so if you want to hold a training session for Mintcloud and Frostpaw, you'll have to talk to them)

"i will see what i can do, but you can help gathering herbs when your an apprentice" she said smiling. "but till then, you can come
by my den anytime to watch me and frostpaw train" she said, pour kit, i wish i could help her but the best i could do is at least teach her the basics including knowing what berries can kill a cat she thought.

The_10th_Doctor
January 10th, 2018, 07:28 PM
"i will see what i can do, but you can help gathering herbs when your an apprentice" she said smiling. "but till then, you can come
by my den anytime to watch me and frostpaw train" she said, pour kit, i wish i could help her but the best i could do is at least teach her the basics including knowing what berries can kill a cat she thought.

Shimmerkit perked her ears up, her blue eyes widening. "Really? Thank you so much!" she made a happy noise and bounced around the healer.

FOXXRR
January 10th, 2018, 07:32 PM
"No, the clan will be in extreme danger!" He meowed in a deep tone, "Nah, I'm just messing with you, of course the clan will be safe! My sister's up there guarding this place like it's her own kit!" He pointed at the white figure who seemed to be sitting extremely still. "Let's go, we haven't got all day" he meowed, padding towards where the destination is.

( CinnamonCookie )

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 10th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Shadomaru

Moosekit felt... something. His soft fur prickled as he looked over his shoulder. Seeing nothing, he shrugged and bounced along. After a few moments, he picked up a scent. Well, it was more like he ran into a scent. The stench hit him, making him reel. Though he knew I belonged to a big creature. He began following it.

Stonefoot grinned. Curiosity is a wonderful thing He thought to himself. He had already caught onto the smell. Let's see what he does. He crept silently behind him. It was like he wasn't even there and big smile on his face as he watched. And waited. Just like he always trained to do.

savage scar
January 11th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Cherrywing nodded slowly."Thank you Stripefeather. I think that's the best decision as well. Anyways, thanks for talking with a bothersome nurse-mother." she purred and smiled.

Stripefeather shook her head dismissively and told her "You're not bothersome, anyway I should probably go hunting, goodbye Cherrywing." She stood up and dipped her head to the nurse-mother before padding quietly out of the camp. She made her way out of the camp, weaving through the trees. She spotted Moosekit and smirked, seeing stonefoot lurking behind the kitten she kept on going, pretending she didn't see anything. She kept going until she made it to a area she knew was highly populated with prey. She opened her jaw and smelt mouse, and squirrel slightly further away. She crouched, keeping her hackles down and her tail off the ground as she crept to a clump of bracken that was moving around. She pounced, pulling a plump mouse out of the leaves and killed it with one hard blow. She picked up the mouse and kept on going until she could smell the squirrel strongly. She dropped the mouse off the side once she spotted the squirrel sitting on the roots of a big oak tree. She slipped up to the squirrel and launched at it once it looked her way and killed it. She kept hunting, catching a shrew before taking her three pieces of prey back to the camp, placing them down in the pile and shaking her fur out.

vellichor
January 11th, 2018, 07:19 AM
Shadomaru

Up ahead, Moosekit spotted a large, lumbering creature. It had large antlers, and looked mean. He knew this was the moose he was looking for. He knew from all of the stories he’d been told. Moose were mean, foul creatures. Ever since he knew what a moose was, he’d wanted to rid the forest of them. He knew they were big, but this one was huge! For once, he seemed to reconsider what he was doing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 11th, 2018, 07:38 AM
Shadomaru

Up ahead, Moosekit spotted a large, lumbering creature. It had large antlers, and looked mean. He knew this was the moose he was looking for. He knew from all of the stories he’d been told. Moose were mean, foul creatures. Ever since he knew what a moose was, he’d wanted to rid the forest of them. He knew they were big, but this one was huge! For once, he seemed to reconsider what he was doing.

Stonefoot stopped at the moose and watched bot kit and moose. He looked at Moosekit, wondering about what he would do. Don't do it. He thought. Though part of him wanted him to go, but he thought that Moosekit has more common sense than that and would back away. Hopefully.

pomegranate
January 11th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Sorry I’m joining so late. I signed up a few days back, didn’t realize RP had started.)
Frostpaw picked up the bundle of herbs in her mouth. She had been out herb hunting for awhile, almost till sun high. The sounds of camp drifted to her ears as she approached, and she heard the cats in camp talking. Some were talking very loudly, others were only murmurs of meows. She padded into camp, her crystalline blue eyes searching for Mintcloud. Her mentor was standing in the clearing, talking with a kit. “Mintcloud!” Frostpaw called, dipping her head. She was going to ask where to put the herbs.

vellichor
January 11th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Shadomaru

What was he thinking? Of course he was going to catch that moose. He’d make everyone proud. With a screech, he launched himself at the moose’s back leg, digging in his needle-like claws. The moose howled, kicking the kit off like a fly. Luckily, it wasn’t angry, only irritated. It turned just as Moosekit launched himself at its face. Now it was angry. It threw him off, then charged at the winded kit. Scrambling up a pine, he narrowly dodged the moose’s antlers. Or so he thought. With a sickening crunch, the moose’s large antler crushed his tail. Immediately, the kit screeched. He cowered on a branch, unable to move.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 11th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Shadomaru

What was he thinking? Of course he was going to catch that moose. He’d make everyone proud. With a screech, he launched himself at the moose’s back leg, digging in his needle-like claws. The moose howled, kicking the kit off like a fly. Luckily, it wasn’t angry, only irritated. It turned just as Moosekit launched himself at its face. Now it was angry. It threw him off, then charged at the winded kit. Scrambling up a pine, he narrowly dodged the moose’s antlers. Or so he thought. With a sickening crunch, the moose’s large antler crushed his tail. Immediately, the kit screeched. He cowered on a branch, unable to move.

Just like his training, he leapt at the moose jumping at it and clawing, biting and hissing at it. "Come on!" He hissed at the moose, this is nothing to me! I need a challenge!"

Raindancer
January 11th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Raindancer Shadomaru

Frostfang watched, amused, as the little kit slunk away. That one is going to be troublesome. He thought. I'll have to speak to his mother about keeping an eye on him.

vellichor
January 12th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Shadomaru

Between the moose’s snorts and the searing agony that made the blood in his ears pond, he vaguely noticed Stonefoot leap out of the bushes and claw the moose. The lumbering creature, in return, turned to the older cat. Moosekit wished he hadn’t come here in the first place. What was he thinking? Now he might hurt Stonefoot with his reckless descision.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 12th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Shadomaru

Between the moose’s snorts and the searing agony that made the blood in his ears pond, he vaguely noticed Stonefoot leap out of the bushes and claw the moose. The lumbering creature, in return, turned to the older cat. Moosekit wished he hadn’t come here in the first place. What was he thinking? Now he might hurt Stonefoot with his reckless descision.

Stonefoot grinned. "That's it." Stonefoot said with a grin. "I'm your opponent now." He dropped back into his stance. "This will be easy."

pomegranate
January 12th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Frostpaw stopped as she realized that she shouldn’t interrupt her mentor. She dipped her head towards Mintcloud and Shimmerkit, standing off to the side awkwardly. Frostpaw turned around, and walked to the other side of the clearing until Mintcloud was done.

FOXXRR
January 14th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Bumppp)))))

The_10th_Doctor
January 16th, 2018, 07:08 AM
Frostpaw stopped as she realized that she shouldn’t interrupt her mentor. She dipped her head towards Mintcloud and Shimmerkit, standing off to the side awkwardly. Frostpaw turned around, and walked to the other side of the clearing until Mintcloud was done.

Shimmerkit heard Frostpaw calling out to Mintcloud. She turned her small silver head and looked at the healer trainee. She gave her chest an embarrassed lick when she realized that Frostpaw wanted to talk to MIntcloud.
"Well, I think that I should get going now. Bye, Mintcloud!"

( Raven hollow

you and Pouncepaw can roleplay now)

pomegranate
January 16th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Shimmerkit heard Frostpaw calling out to Mintcloud. She turned her small silver head and looked at the healer trainee. She gave her chest an embarrassed lick when she realized that Frostpaw wanted to talk to MIntcloud.

( Raven hollow

Frostpaw purred. She thought that the small kit was hilarious. She would be a fine medicine cat, but Frostpaw loved the kits curiosity. She padded over to Mintcloud, dipping her head. “Where should I put these herbs? In your den or mine?” She wondered.

cute skeleton
January 16th, 2018, 06:40 PM

( Raven hollow

Frostpaw purred. She thought that the small kit was hilarious. She would be a fine medicine cat, but Frostpaw loved the kits curiosity. She padded over to Mintcloud, dipping her head. “Where should I put these herbs? In your den or mine?” She wondered.

(Alright)

"bye shimmerkit" she said before turning to frostpaw. "you can put them in my den for now" she answered

(sorry its not much. i cant think of anything else to type)

pomegranate
January 16th, 2018, 07:45 PM
(Alright)

"bye shimmerkit" she said before turning to frostpaw. "you can put them in my den for now" she answered

(sorry its not much. i cant think of anything else to type)

Feh! Who cares? Sometimes I go brain dead too :3)

Frostpaw nodded, and padded over to Mintclouds den. She carefully placed them in an alcove, making sure not to scramble them.

Twilight01
January 17th, 2018, 01:34 PM
CypressCloud padded out into the clan clearing, ever since she was a little kit she had wanted to be a medicine cat but after one traumatic event in which she almost died eating something she wasn't supposed to as a kit she gave up on the career path. Now CypressCloud wanted to be leader or a respected warrior. She sat in the clearing, lost in her thoughts of glory and appreciation.

(now that I'm writing her I want her to be let down, like everyone disrespects her, or she keeps getting shafted into another position instead of being deputy. Idk, maybe she could slowly go insane then kill a cat? whatever's cool with you.)
Open

The_10th_Doctor
January 23rd, 2018, 12:15 PM
CypressCloud padded out into the clan clearing, ever since she was a little kit she had wanted to be a medicine cat but after one traumatic event in which she almost died eating something she wasn't supposed to as a kit she gave up on the career path. Now CypressCloud wanted to be leader or a respected warrior. She sat in the clearing, lost in her thoughts of glory and appreciation.

(now that I'm writing her I want her to be let down, like everyone disrespects her, or she keeps getting shafted into another position instead of being deputy. Idk, maybe she could slowly go insane then kill a cat? whatever's cool with you.)
Open

(That's cool with me)

Winterstar padded up to the she-cat, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I thought I told you to go check my mate for ticks!" he growled (he didn't, he's just looking for an excuse to be mean).

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 11:21 AM
(That's cool with me)

Winterstar padded up to the she-cat, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I thought I told you to go check my mate for ticks!" he growled (he didn't, he's just looking for an excuse to be mean).

Cypresscloud blinked in confusion, "I-I'm sorry Winterstar. I didn't know you wanted me too." Retreating she headed to the Warriors den to find d Cherrywing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 24th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Aura We must finish this fight

The_10th_Doctor
January 24th, 2018, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;460046](That's cool with me)

Winterstar padded up to the she-cat, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I thought I told you to go check my mate for ticks!" he growled (he didn't, he's just looking for an excuse to be mean).[/QUOTE
]
Cypresscloud blinked in confusion, "I-I'm sorry Winterstar. I didn't know you wanted me too." Retreating she headed to the Warriors den to find d Cherrywing.

Cherrywing was sitting under a maple tree outside the warrior's den. She was stretched out on her side, her swollen belly absorbing the sunlight. She looked up to see Cypresscloud hurrying towards her, Winterstar glaring at her. She sighed at her mate's hostile look.

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=Twilight01;460396]

Cherrywing was sitting under a maple tree outside the warrior's den. She was stretched out on her side, her swollen belly absorbing the sunlight. She looked up to see Cypresscloud hurrying towards her, Winterstar glaring at her. She sighed at her mate's hostile look.

Cypresscloud approached Cherrywing tentatively, "Winterstar wanted me to check and see if you had ticks." She said quietly, forgetting that to clean out the ticks she needed mouse bile. However she had overlooked this fact. She was a bit scared of Winterstar. She had become a warrior fairly recently but she had never seen him act that way around others, much less treat her like that. She began to worry that maybe she wasn't good enough, she would never be the best. Never achieve her goals. She physically shook her head, trying to dislodge the negative thoughts from her mind. They retreated but lingered at the edge of consciousness. The first step to her approaching insanity, just the chasm beneath the precipice she was slowly approaching.

The_10th_Doctor
January 24th, 2018, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;460427]

Cypresscloud approached Cherrywing tentatively, "Winterstar wanted me to check and see if you had ticks." She said quietly, forgetting that to clean out the ticks she needed mouse bile. However she had overlooked this fact. She was a bit scared of Winterstar. She had become a warrior fairly recently but she had never seen him act that way around others, much less treat her like that. She began to worry that maybe she wasn't good enough, she would never be the best. Never achieve her goals. She physically shook her head, trying to dislodge the negative thoughts from her mind. They retreated but lingered at the edge of consciousness. The first step to her approaching insanity, just the chasm beneath the precipice she was slowly approaching.

Cherrywing purred slightly. "Don't worry, love. I'll make sure Winterstar goes easy on you from now on. Well, if he'll even listen to me. Anyways, I was just checked at sunrise, so there's no need."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 24th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Nightblaze sat at the entrance of camp, finding it hard to keep his eyes open, but he resisted the urge to fall asleep. He had to stay awake. He made a mental note to stop staying awake all night just sitting there watching. (Open to anybody who cares)

Twilight01
January 24th, 2018, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=Twilight01;460468]

Cherrywing purred slightly. "Don't worry, love. I'll make sure Winterstar goes easy on you from now on. Well, if he'll even listen to me. Anyways, I was just checked at sunrise, so there's no need."

Cypresscloud just nodded and walked away. She couldn't understand why her leader snapped at her. Shaking away the duct she banished the negative thoughts to the back of her head. Maybe she could try doing something helpful!

Open!
(PS I would prefer it if the other cats would act toward her like she is an outcast, with some cats who put on an outward positive appearance but secretly can't stand her.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 24th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Cypresscloud just nodded and walked away. She couldn't understand why her leader snapped at her. Shaking away the duct she banished the negative thoughts to the back of her head. Maybe she could try doing something helpful!

Open!
(PS I would prefer it if the other cats would act toward her like she is an outcast, with some cats who put on an outward positive appearance but secretly can't stand her.)
Nightblaze yawned. He needed to do something to wake him up, it was bad he stayed up all this time. Fir what? It's like he was a shadow hiding in the light of every other cat in this clan. He chuckled lightly at the thought. Maybe that's how he got his name.

The_10th_Doctor
January 29th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Winterstar had plopped himself outside his den, staring out at the half-developed camp. His cats were going about their usual business, so he decided to give himself a well-deserved nap.