PDA

View Full Version : Waterstreak's Fall

goddess of ducks
November 26th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Acornprick is in look of an apprentice. This time he plans on succeeding in his overall plan, killing Waterstreak. He knows very well that after Waterstreak killed him, he will not face the tom again. That is why he trains apprentices to do it for him. All have previously failed. This time he bets on success, training his apprentice in the harshest way he can imagine. He battle hardens the cat and trains them in killing. When the time comes he reminds his apprentice of the overall mission and the consequences of it not happening.
The apprentice leaves to complete his/her mission, killing Waterstreak. The cat will work up a group of one to two cats to go along side him/her. The group attacks Waterstreak in the territory, and kill him. Although he puts up a fight and injures the attacking group, he is out numbered as murdered.
The cat returns to Acornprick and tells them the news where Acornprick is pleased, and the cat is sent on their way.

So this plot basically has two parts to it, training the cat, and killing Waterstreak. The main part of this though is the part where Waterstreak is murdered. This death has been planned for quiet some time now and I'm bittersweet to see it happening. Waterstreak was my first character ever here on WCO therefore I will be very picky in the choosing of his killer. Now, here's the list for the roles:
Waterstreak's Killer- Tigerfrost (TehDerpyShoelace)
The killer's ally 1- Fallenstream (starfall)
The killer's ally 2
NOTE: they MUST be in Riverclan

And that's all honestly. I know it's a rather small plot, but I wanted it to be done a certain way for a special kitty of mine. AS for the training of the killer, it will most likely be very short and basic as we will need for it to happen during the EE.
Here's the form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Activeness Level (1-10):
Last RP Post (with link):

Please note that it's not the quantity of the form, but the quality. Even if your post is long, does not guarantee you the spot.
Also, if you would like some more information on Waterstreak, look here (http://nightyscharries.weebly.com/waterstreak.html)

FlashFanatic
November 26th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Name: Tigerfrost (I know most generic name ever)
Appearance: She's thin but well muscled. Her legs are strong and her fur, which is white with black tabby markings on her face, legs and tail. Her ears are dark gray, lightening towards the tips. She has a small amount of black tabby stripes on her back and sides, and her eyes, which are almond shaped and a pale yellow always see devoid of expressions, cold and empty. | http://amolife.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/white-bengal-cat.jpg |
Personality: She's cold and distant, preferring to be by herself. And even if she is with another, almost everything she says is a lie. She's very good at lying, and has learned not to show her feelings to others. She keeps to herself most of the time. If one of her lies were found out, she'd do whatever she had to in order to keep that lie from spreading. Even if it meant killing. She's oddly a little bit fascinated by death, and likes to fight. She doesn't really have feelings, and loves no one. She also hates no one, she has no preferences there. Many might call her heartless and evil, and she is evil, and feels no feelings of love, happiness or anything like those.
Role: Waterstreak's killer
Activeness Level (1-10): 8/10
Last RP Post (with link): Willowbreeze was irritated beyond words when she had to go on a hunting patrol with this useless cat. Helping as much as she could, she tried to pretend not to catch that rabbit. Instead, when he was doping around, she ran it straight into his paws. Being irritated by being put with "useless as a mouse" over there, she was even more irritated on watching him brag about is wonderful rabbit. She just wanted to yell at him, "I drove it straight into your paws, you mouse brain!" But if she did, it would just get her in trouble.

Padding through the camp entrance, Willowbreeze didn't even look over her shoulder. She hoped he knew what to do. Take the prey. Put it on the pile. As she carefully placed hers on the pile, she heard mousebrain garble something. She bit back laughter as mousebrain forgot to put the prey down. Hearing him say clear words, it was hard not to congratulate him. But, after processing what mousebrain had said, she tried her beet not to say, "No! You're a mousebrain and I did NOT enjoy today!" But, instead, Willowbreeze said something nice. "I enjoyed it too. It was nice helping someone out for a change. I wouldn't mind if you came with me again." She cheerfully answered. I've been set up, haven't I? She thought, falling apart on the inside.
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37&page=15

Starfall
November 26th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Name:Fallenstream
Apperance: He is a lengthy, black furred tom with sky blue eyes.
Personality:He puts up a sweet front but he is really ruthless and cold, he greatly dislikes cats who believe that they are better than others and can get angered easily. He is very good ATM hiding all of his dark feelings and is considered the sweetest and friendliest tom in Riverclan.
Role:Killer or killers ally.
Activness:about a 9
Last roleplay post:Gorseleap smirked as he watched the events unfold 'kill them, kill those who defy you, prove that you are the true leader, that not even starclan can knock you down.' he thought, his claws digging into the ground with excitement as he closely watched the three cats step forward. The Warriors eyes flickered with excitement as he watched a calico tom step twards the mousebrained apprentice "that must be the deputy." He mumbled to himself, his tail lashing back and fourth as he waited for the exocutions to begin.

Sleepingcloud fur fluffed up when he saw what was taking place 'starclan, you can't let them do this,stop them do something.' he thought to himself, his blue eyes shone with worry and disbelief "you can't do this!" He stated a short he stood up, his ears lying flat against his head. The senior warrior was in a loss for what to do, he didn't want to see his clanmates get hurt.
Link:http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34&page=5

goddess of ducks
November 26th, 2016, 10:24 PM
TehDerpyShoelace starfall
I'm going to go ahead and accept both of you two, Tigerfrost as the killer and Fallenstream as an ally. I would like at least one training session between Tiger and Acorn before he killed as well.
IT IS STILL OPEN FOR ANOTHER ALLY IF NEED BE