PDA

View Full Version : Wingclan

Pages : [1] 2

Snake
October 5th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Wingclan is a clan of cats in a mythical forest, they have wings that don't have feathers the wings are fur like and feels like a cats fur. High ranks are important! So if you have a high rank please get on at least every 1-2 weeks (at least) anyway lets get to the form, also please describe the wings if you have a pic of a cat just link it then describe the wings. :rainbowllama: :squee:

FORM
-=-=-=-=
Name:
Personality:
Other:
-=-=-=-=-

Snake
October 5th, 2016, 08:08 PM
FORM
-=-=-=-=
Name: Adderstar
Looks: Black tom with blue eyes wings look the same as his fur.
Personality: Nice, Upset if you mess with family, he finds it hard to punish cats but he will if it is bad enough.
Other: (needs a family mates/kits open can be adopted kits) :rainbowllama:
-=-=-=-=-

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Bump}~

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 08:41 PM
(Save me deputy!)

slappedpancake
October 6th, 2016, 08:50 PM
HEYEHYEEH! This is what I've been looking for.)
Name: Fastfly
Looks: Temmie Flakes (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGo1_SrXkfTGhaFKf1Nj7des56SfS9d msSO2V4hBZ8PTb1to1Usg), her wings are pitch-black.
Personality: She's kind-hearted, and often quiet. She uses her wings quite often, because of her disability, which gives her her name. She flies vey quickly anywhere and her wings are very strong.
Other: She's paralyzed in her two back legs.

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
HEYEHYEEH! This is what I've been looking for.)
Name: Fastfly
Looks: Temmie Flakes (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGo1_SrXkfTGhaFKf1Nj7des56SfS9d msSO2V4hBZ8PTb1to1Usg), her wings are pitch-black.
Personality: She's kind-hearted, and often quiet. She uses her wings quite often, because of her disability, which gives her her name. She flies vey quickly anywhere and her wings are very strong.
Other: She's paralyzed in her two back legs.
ACCEPTED!!!!!! :squee:

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
(Save me deputy!)

Done)

slappedpancake
October 6th, 2016, 08:58 PM
yeeeey :cool2:

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Name: Silverwing
Looks: A gray tabby she-cat with black stripes here and there, her eyes are a breathtaking blue, she is small for her age, her fur is short which fits her height very well, her wings goes all the way from her shoulders to the start of her tail.
Personality: She's a kind she-cat, always there to help other, but tends to give more help to her leader, she's very curious, love to laugh and never seems to get angry, she always looks forward to hunt, which is probably the thing she loves to do the most. She's also very protective of Adderstar.
Other: Can she have a crush on Adderstar?

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Save me med cat

Snake
October 6th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Save me med cat

Done

Gone
October 6th, 2016, 09:23 PM
So, did little Silverwing get accepted? ^.^

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Name:Mountainsong
Looks:Gray with green eyes
Personality:TBRP'd
Other:

Crumbleless
October 6th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Name: Robinpaw
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7b/06/71/7b06717da660431b65302c4ae3e9ad73.jpg // Robinpaw has red wings that are darker near the tips and cascade down his wings until the bottom.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Other: He is blind

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;1389]Name: Silverwing
Looks: A gray tabby she-cat with black stripes here and there, her eyes are a breathtaking blue, she is small for her age, her fur is short which fits her height very well, her wings goes all the way from her shoulders to the start of her tail.
Personality: She's a kind she-cat, always there to help other, but tends to give more help to her leader, she's very curious, love to laugh and never seems to get angry, she always looks forward to hunt, which is probably the thing she loves to do the most. She's also very protective of Adderstar.
Other: Can she have a crush on Adderstar?[/QUOTE]

Yeah (quote is not working for me rite now~!!!)

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE=☯Lilacwood;1442]Name:Mountainsong
Looks:Gray with green eyes
Personality:TBRP'd
Other:[/QUOTE]
Accepted

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 01:01 PM
All accepted)

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(Alright, when do we start?)

Snake
October 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;2498](Alright, when do we start?)[/QUOTE]
Yes starting...Why don't we start now!) :hug:

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Mountainsong hissed at the herbs with great frustration. Honey had spilled all over them, even though she kept them secure. The holes she dig in the ground were too, covered in honey. She flapped her grey-brown wings and lashed her tail.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 7th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Name:Silverkit
Looks:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPGexcept she has an dove's wings.
Personality:She is a friendly cat but is stubborn.She is very curious and gets in trouble all the time.
Other:Can someone be her siblings and parents?

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Mountainsong hissed at the herbs with great frustration. Honey had spilled all over them, even though she kept them secure. The holes she dig in the ground were too, covered in honey. She flapped her grey-brown wings and lashed her tail.
Silverwing walked over to the medecine cat and gently places her tail over the she-cat's back. "Want me to lead a patrol for herbs?" She asked sweetly, always ready to help. "You need to calm down, we'll find what you need, Mountainsong..." She murmured before looking over her shoulder at Adderstar and blushing slightly.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Silverwing walked over to the medecine cat and gently places her tail over the she-cat's back. "Want me to lead a patrol for herbs?" She asked sweetly, always ready to help. "You need to calm down, we'll find what you need, Mountainsong..." She murmured before looking over her shoulder at Adderstar and blushing slightly.
"Yes, please do that. I need Comfrey, Raspberry, Alder, ivy and daisy please." She sat in her nest and noticed Silverwing looking at Adderstar, and took this is a sign she had some interest in their leader.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:03 PM
"Yes, please do that. I need Comfrey, Raspberry, Alder, ivy and daisy please." She sat in her nest and noticed Silverwing looking at Adderstar, and took this is a sign she had some interest in their leader.
Silverwing nodded. "Maybe you should come... You're probably the only cat in the clan that really knows her herbs..." She said, feeling a bit embarassed, her wings moving a bit and flicking her tail a bit before she looked down. "You clearly know... Don't you..?" She asked, looking at Adderstar and back at Mountainsong afterwards.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Silverwing nodded. "Maybe you should come... You're probably the only cat in the clan that really knows her herbs..." She said, feeling a bit embarassed, her wings moving a bit and flicking her tail a bit before she looked down. "You clearly know... Don't you..?" She asked, looking at Adderstar and back at Mountainsong afterwards.
"Perhaps I do." Her ears twitched. "But I will come with you to show you were to find the herbs."

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:15 PM
"Perhaps I do." Her ears twitched. "But I will come with you to show you were to find the herbs."
Silverwing looked at the ground. "St-Stop lying, you clearly kniw... You know everything..." She mewed before giving a nod. "Well, I'm ready whenever you are, choose the warriors you want to bring, after all, this is your patrol." The deputy added.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Silverwing looked at the ground. "St-Stop lying, you clearly kniw... You know everything..." She mewed before giving a nod. "Well, I'm ready whenever you are, choose the warriors you want to bring, after all, this is your patrol." The deputy added.
"I never said I did or did not know what you are thinking, Silverwing." She pointed out, stretching her legs. "And I don't care what warriors come, as along as they can collect herbs."

Bram246
October 7th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Name:Cavepaw
Looks: blue tom with green eyes and wings are blue with green tips
Personality:shy and stutters when talking
Other: None

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:26 PM
"I never said I did or did not know what you are thinking, Silverwing." She pointed out, stretching her legs. "And I don't care what warriors come, as along as they can collect herbs."
"W-Well, that's the problem... All warriors are busy, so we have to go together..." Silverwing mewed embarassedly, gazing at the medecine cat and sighing. "Well, I'm ready." She added with a smile.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
"W-Well, that's the problem... All warriors are busy, so we have to go together..." Silverwing mewed embarassedly, gazing at the medecine cat and sighing. "Well, I'm ready." She added with a smile.
"Alright, then let's go." She stood up and left the den.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 09:41 PM
"Alright, then let's go." She stood up and left the den.
Silverwing nodded and walked out of the den after the medecine cat, stretching her wings out.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 09:42 PM
"We can fly there, if it would be easier." She suggested.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:19 PM
"We can fly there, if it would be easier." She suggested.
"Well, we both have wings, so if you want to fly there, I'm right here, following you..." Silverwing said, gazing at Adderstar one last time, the tip of her ears burning.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:23 PM
"Well, we both have wings, so if you want to fly there, I'm right here, following you..." Silverwing said, gazing at Adderstar one last time, the tip of her ears burning.
"He's going to notice you." She said without looking. "I'll meet you around the training hollow to gather Ivy."

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
"He's going to notice you." She said without looking. "I'll meet you around the training hollow to gather Ivy."
Silverwing blushed slightly and immediatly turned around. "A-Alright, see you there!" She said nervously and flew towards the training hollow.

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Silverwing blushed slightly and immediatly turned around. "A-Alright, see you there!" She said nervously and flew towards the training hollow.
She started to flap her wings and soared into the air, diving down to the hollow with a quick turn.

Gone
October 7th, 2016, 10:34 PM
She started to flap her wings and soared into the air, diving down to the hollow with a quick turn.
Silverwing was already there, waiting patiently. (Stopping here for tonight, I have writer's block.)

Abstracted Dog
October 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Silverwing was already there, waiting patiently. (Stopping here for tonight, I have writer's block.)
(okay) Mountainsong landed and looked at Silverwing. "Don't make your peeking at Adderstar too obvious."

Gone
October 8th, 2016, 09:14 AM
(okay) Mountainsong landed and looked at Silverwing. "Don't make your peeking at Adderstar too obvious."
"H-How can I not do it, h-he's just so strong-looking... So kind... So smart..," The deputy mewed, eyes closing slightly as she started daydreaming.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 10:07 AM
"H-How can I not do it, h-he's just so strong-looking... So kind... So smart..," The deputy mewed, eyes closing slightly as she started daydreaming.
"Well.. er, can you pick some of those vines? I need to grab daisy on the other side of the Tall Oak."

Gone
October 8th, 2016, 10:41 AM
"Well.. er, can you pick some of those vines? I need to grab daisy on the other side of the Tall Oak."
Silverwing nodded and went to pick some of the vines she was instructed to, before walking back to Mountainsong afterwards, with a mouthful of them.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Silverwing nodded and went to pick some of the vines she was instructed to, before walking back to Mountainsong afterwards, with a mouthful of them.
She flapped her wings, and gestured for Silverwing to go back to camp. "Set them in the hole next to the entrance. Than can you go by the stream and pick up some Watermint? I forgot about that.."

Gone
October 8th, 2016, 11:02 AM
She flapped her wings, and gestured for Silverwing to go back to camp. "Set them in the hole next to the entrance. Than can you go by the stream and pick up some Watermint? I forgot about that.."
Silverwing nodded and immediatly flew back to amp, where she walked over to the entrance of the medecine den, she placed the vines in the hole she was told to and immediatly went back into the air, making her way towards the stream, where she picked up some Watermint, she then sat down and just enjoyed the sound the water made whenever it smashed against a rock, eyes closed.

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:05 AM
(i have writers block i'll get bavk to you on this)

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Name:Cavepaw
Looks: blue tom with green eyes and wings are blue with green tips
Personality:shy and stutters when talking
Other: None
Accepted

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Name:Silverkit
Looks:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPGexcept she has an dove's wings.
Personality:She is a friendly cat but is stubborn.She is very curious and gets in trouble all the time.
Other:Can someone be her siblings and parents?

Accepted! Adderstar can be father idk about a mother)

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Cavepaw walked out of the den stretching his blue wings. He yawned as he went to the fresh kill pile.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE=Snakekit;3498][ QUOTE=SIlverheart_the_Warrior;2650]Name:Silverkit
Other:Can someone be her siblings and parents?[/QUOTE]

Accepted! Adderstar can be father idk about a mother)[/QUOTE]
yay!

aleka!
October 8th, 2016, 12:30 PM
(I'm making a form for whenever Adderstar does have kits with Silverwing I'm guessing...

Name: Leafkit
Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=tan+and+brown+tabby+cat&biw=1600&bih=1080&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ5-f13cvPAhWF4iYKHZStC00Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tan+and+brown+tabby+kitten&imgrc=Ncuvi9jSvf7-bM%3A
Other: Rawr)

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Adderstar stretched out his wings 'I should go hunting!' He thought blasting up into the air, he flew around trying to find a bird. He saw a hawk flying around, Adderstar flew above the prey and fell on the bird he bit it's neck killing it he grabbed the prey in his jaws and flew back to camp.

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:31 PM
(I'm making a form for whenever Adderstar does have kits with Silverwing I'm guessing...

Looks: https://www.google.com/search?q=tan+and+brown+tabby+cat&biw=1600&bih=1080&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjJ5-f13cvPAhWF4iYKHZStC00Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tan+and+brown+tabby+kitten&imgrc=Ncuvi9jSvf7-bM%3A
Other: Rawr)
Accepted)

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Cavepaw was surprised to see Adderstar come back with prey. Cavepaw hadn't flew much since he liked being on the ground. He grabbed a mouse and approach the leader hoping he would take him flying.

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Cavepaw was surprised to see Adderstar come back with prey. Cavepaw hadn't flew much since he liked being on the ground. He grabbed a mouse and approach the leader hoping he would take him flying.
"Hello Cavepaw!" Adderstar mewed placing the prey down, "Do you need something?" He asked looking at the apprentice

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 01:02 PM
[ QUOTE=Snakekit;3567]"Hello Cavepaw!" Adderstar mewed placing the prey down, "Do you need something?" He asked looking at the apprentice[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yes.", Cavepaw tried not to stuttered to much nervously squeezing the mouse. "I-I wanted to k-k-know if you could teach me h-how to fly.", Cavepaw dropped the mouse beside him,"I haven't f-flew in a while."

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 01:50 PM
"Hello Cavepaw!" Adderstar mewed placing the prey down, "Do you need something?" He asked looking at the apprentice
"Y-Yes.", Cavepaw tried not to stuttered to much nervously squeezing the mouse. "I-I wanted to k-k-know if you could teach me h-how to fly.", Cavepaw dropped the mouse beside him,"I haven't f-flew in a while."
Adderstar smiled "Sure! But first how about you eat that mouse?" He asked glancing at the mouse (FINALLY GOT THE QUOTE!!)

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE=Snakekit;3608]Adderstar smiled "Sure! But first how about you eat that mouse?" He asked glancing at the mouse (FINALLY GOT THE QUOTE!!)[/QUOTE]
"Y-Yeah.", Cavepaw picked up the mouse. "D-Do y-you want to eat with m-me?", he asked shyly.

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Adderstar smiled "Sure! But first how about you eat that mouse?" He asked glancing at the mouse (FINALLY GOT THE QUOTE!!)
"Y-Yeah.", Cavepaw picked up the mouse. "D-Do y-you want to eat with m-me?", he asked shyly.
"Sure!" He replied sitting next to the apprentice, "You take the first bite, you cant be hungry when we fly!" He said waiting for her to take a bite.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:38 PM
"O-Okay.,"Cavepaw started eating eating the mouse.

Starfall
October 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
(Is med app taken??)

Name:daypaw (dayrain is med app is taken pls)
Appearance: light create colored cat with a white underbelly and white paws all the way up to the elbow. Medium length fur and very lean cat. He has blue eyes.
Perso: always happy and laughing but can become sad at the mention of any of his family members. He loves to talk with everyone and is super curious about everything.

(Did I do this right)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 8th, 2016, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE=Aleka ☁️;3509](I'm making a form for whenever Adderstar does have kits with Silverwing I'm guessing...

Other: Rawr)[/QUOTE]
you are my brother! :princess:

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 05:25 PM
(Is med app taken??)

Name:daypaw (dayrain is med app is taken pls)
Appearance: light create colored cat with a white underbelly and white paws all the way up to the elbow. Medium length fur and very lean cat. He has blue eyes.
Perso: always happy and laughing but can become sad at the mention of any of his family members. He loves to talk with everyone and is super curious about everything.

(Did I do this right)
I think no one has med app. So ACCEPTED)

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 09:47 PM
"O-Okay.,"Cavepaw started eating eating the mouse.
Adderstar took a bite of the mouse, and slid it over to Cavepaw "Have the rest, I will be at the training cave." He mewed fly over to the cave. :waaah:

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE=Snakekit;4282]Adderstar took a bite of the mouse, and slid it over to Cavepaw "Have the rest, I will be at the training cave." He mewed fly over to the cave. :waaah:[/QUOTE]

Cavepaw finish the mouse as he saw Adderstar disappear. Flexing his wings he launched himself in the sky. Staying close to the trees he spotted where the cave was. Flapping his wings to descend Cavepaw landed on a branch carefully. Folding them he jumped down to the entrance.

Snake
October 8th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Adderstar took a bite of the mouse, and slid it over to Cavepaw "Have the rest, I will be at the training cave." He mewed fly over to the cave. :waaah:

Cavepaw finish the mouse as he saw Adderstar disappear. Flexing his wings he launched himself in the sky. Staying close to the trees he spotted where the cave was. Flapping his wings to descend Cavepaw landed on a branch carefully. Folding them he jumped down to the entrance.
Adderstar opened his wings looking up he saw how high the cave was 'Wow I forgot the cave was this tall.' He thought "Cavepaw what you have to do is open your wings tilt them up a bit, then when you flap your wings you will shoot into the air!" He mewed shooting up into the air like he just explained. (also for the quote at the top do you see ( [QUOTE ) when u quote there is a space like this ( [ QUOTE ) Delete the space and it will quote)

Abstracted Dog
October 8th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Mountainsong sighed and sat down in her nest. Her ears flicked as she saw a bird land in a tree, it's wings spread, looking defensive. "What do you want?" She asked it angrily, it's beady eyes staring at her. "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!" She hissed, her fur raised. It didn't move. She stood and stared it in the eyes. It had a glean in it's eye, like it was trying to speak. "What is it you want from me..?" Her face went from red to pale. She had no idea what was going on, and she didn't like the bird. It freaked her out, and made her feel unsafe. She walked towards it, and it went right at her, it's talons aimed at her face. She braved herself for impact, and it hit her on the head, it's large, powerful beak knocking her out, unconscious.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Adderstar opened his wings looking up he saw how high the cave was 'Wow I forgot the cave was this tall.' He thought "Cavepaw what you have to do is open your wings tilt them up a bit, then when you flap your wings you will shoot into the air!" He mewed shooting up into the air like he just explained.

The blue tom didn't realize that the entrance was higher. Hearing what the leader said Cavepaw tried it. He tilted his wings and shot in the air. As he landed his wings caught a down wind. He was about to fall back from the entrance. Cavepaw quickly folded his wings and grab the rocks with his claws.

Abstracted Dog
October 9th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Mountainsong woke up in a place with starry grass and quiet balmy weather. She didn't recognize this place, or wanted to be here. "Hello?" When nobody came, she moved, which was a mistake. A pile of bones went atop of her, and she squealed waking up in camp. "I know that wasn't a prophecy, let alone a dream from Starclan.." She said to herself. "Then where in the wold did it come from?"

Shadow
October 9th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personality:sarcastic,can be mean,shy,brave,caring,fun,funny,mysterious,and smart
Lookshttp://http://orig02.deviantart.net/5c46/f/2014/319/7/3/dragon_cat_by_jademere-d86i2ic.jpg a black she-cat with green eyes and blue wings

Starfall
October 9th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Daypaw blinked and stepped out of the medicine cat den and made his way to the clearing. The cream colored tom smiled at all the other cats he passed. Stopping in the middle of the clearing the young tom looked around for a friend to talk to.

Snake
October 9th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personality:sarcastic,can be mean,shy,brave,caring,fun,funny,mysterious,and smart
Lookshttp://http://orig02.deviantart.net/5c46/f/2014/319/7/3/dragon_cat_by_jademere-d86i2ic.jpg a black she-cat with green eyes and blue wings
Accepted

Snake
October 9th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Adderstar opened his wings looking up he saw how high the cave was 'Wow I forgot the cave was this tall.' He thought "Cavepaw what you have to do is open your wings tilt them up a bit, then when you flap your wings you will shoot into the air!" He mewed shooting up into the air like he just explained.

The blue tom didn't realize that the entrance was higher. Hearing what the leader said Cavepaw tried it. He tilted his wings and shot in the air. As he landed his wings caught a down wind. He was about to fall back from the entrance. Cavepaw quickly folded his wings and grab the rocks with his claws.
"Cavepaw!" Adderpaw shouted flying over to the apprentice, He slowly helped Cavepaw get down "Cavepaw are you okay!" He asked after the apprentice was back on the soft floor.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:12 PM
"Cavepaw!" Adderpaw shouted flying over to the apprentice, He slowly helped Cavepaw get down "Cavepaw are you okay!" He asked after the apprentice was back on the soft floor.
"Y-Yeah I'm okay.", Cavepaw folded his wings.

Snake
October 9th, 2016, 11:16 PM
"Y-Yeah I'm okay.", Cavepaw folded his wings.
Adderstar smiled happy the tom was not hurt. "I think we are done for today lets go back it is getting late" He mewed padding out of the cave, the sun was slowly falling down. (I have to go! sorry)

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Adderstar smiled happy the tom was not hurt. "I think we are done for today lets go back it is getting late" He mewed padding out of the cave, the sun was slowly falling down. (I have to go! sorry)
(That's okay! I was about to go to bed. Night!)
Cavepaw followed with his wings slightly dragging behind him.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Adderstar padded back into camp, he went to his den going to sleep

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Cavepaw entered the camp laying near the apprentice den. Seeing the leader go to his den made Cavepaw sigh,'Did I fail today?',he thought looking at the sky,'Should I not fly?'

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 03:15 PM
The newest member to wingclan stepped out of the warriors den,and prepared to exit the camp to go hunting

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Shadeclaw stopped at the entrance to the camp to stretch,then prepared to fly,

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Adderstar woke up the sunlight halfway in his den. He ran outside sitting in the clearing

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Shadeclaw looked back at the clearing and froze,she wanted to avoid the leader,she felt even more reminded that she didn't belong when she saw him

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Cavepaw waved his tail at the leader and warrior. Hoping one of them would train or hunt with him.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Cavepaw waved his tail at the leader and warrior. Hoping one of them would train or hunt with him.
Adderstar looked at Cavepaw he flicked his tail, "Cavepaw I am going hunting! Do you want to come?" He asked

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Adderstar looked at Cavepaw he flicked his tail, "Cavepaw I am going hunting! Do you want to come?" He asked
Cavepaw got up spreading his wings,"Y-Yeah!", he ran to the entrance.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Cavepaw got up spreading his wings,"Y-Yeah!", he ran to the entrance.
Adderstar smiled padding over to the entrance, "I can hear a hawk, perfect timing!" Adderstar signaled Cavepaw to follow him then he flew into the air

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Adderstar smiled padding over to the entrance, "I can hear a hawk, perfect timing!" Adderstar signaled Cavepaw to follow him then he flew into the air
Cavepaw flew behind Adderstar. Spotting the hawk Cavepaw tilted his wings to go lower under the bird. He flexed his claws waiting for the leader to attack.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Cavepaw flew behind Adderstar. Spotting the hawk Cavepaw tilted his wings to go lower under the bird. He flexed his claws waiting for the leader to attack.
Adderstar flew above the bird, falling on it, he tried to bite the birds neck. But fell of the bird, Adderstar fell to the ground trying to open his wings.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Adderstar flew above the bird, falling on it, he tried to bite the birds neck. But fell of the bird, Adderstar fell to the ground trying to open his wings.
Cavepaw gasped as Adderstar fell. He dove towards him,"Fold your wings!", he yelled trying to grab the cats scruff.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Cavepaw gasped as Adderstar fell. He dove towards him,"Fold your wings!", he yelled trying to grab the cats scruff.
Adderstar closed his wings, he clawed a branch but couldn't grab on to it. "I cant grab anything!" He yowled closer to the ground.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Adderstar closed his wings, he clawed a branch but couldn't grab on to it. "I cant grab anything!" He yowled closer to the ground.
Cavepaw jumped off the branch. Grabbing his leader he spread wings catching the air and slowing them down to the ground.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Cavepaw jumped off the branch. Grabbing his leader he spread wings catching the air and slowing them down to the ground.
Adderstar stood up shaking his pelt, "That was... well embarrassing." He mewed his pelt hot with embarrassment.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Adderstar stood up shaking his pelt, "That was... well embarrassing." He mewed his pelt hot with embarrassment.
Cavepaw panted looking at hawk flying away,"M-Maybe we should hunt o-on the g-ground.'

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Cavepaw panted looking at hawk flying away,"M-Maybe we should hunt o-on the g-ground.'
"Y-Yeah lets do that instead" Adderstar mewed sniffing the air.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"Y-Yeah lets do that instead" Adderstar mewed sniffing the air.
Cavepaw crouched as smelled a mouse. He stalked away from Adderstar keeping his wings flat to his body.

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Cavepaw crouched as smelled a mouse. He stalked away from Adderstar keeping his wings flat to his body.
Adderstar watched Cavepaw stalk the mouse, Adderstar sniffed the air again 'Vole!' he though stalking the vole, he ponced catching the vole, then he waited for Cavepaw. (I gtg I have to babysit)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Adderstar watched Cavepaw stalk the mouse, Adderstar sniffed the air again 'Vole!' he though stalking the vole, he ponced catching the vole, then he waited for Cavepaw. (I gtg I have to babysit)
(Okay!)
Cavepaw pounced on the mouse. Killing it he headed back to Adderstar.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Shadeclaw flew back to camp and landed,she caught a hawk and a crow,then put it in the fresh kill pile,she yawned and started to clean herself

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Cavepaw entered camp leaving Adderstar to hunt. He dropped a mouse and a vole in the pile as he saw Shadeclaw. "H-Hey Shadec-claw!", he said at the she cat.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM
She looked up,surprised,no one ever talked to her in this clan,"H-hi"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM
She stoped cleaning herself and walked over to Cavepaw, "What did you catch?" She asked playfully,trying not to sound suprised.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:40 PM
"A m-mouse and a v-vole!", Cavepaw said proudly. "D-Did you c-catch this ha-awk?", he asked curious.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"Yea...it's no biggie though" she said a little embarrassed

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:46 PM
"Y-Yeah it is! M-Me and Adderstar t-tried to get one! He st-tarted falling and I saved him!", Cavepaw looked at the entrance,"He st-till hunting t-though."

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 06:47 PM
"Oh,it's good that you where there to cetch him!" She purred

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Adderstar padded back to camp a small bird and two mice in his jaw, he dropped the in the pile then sat in the clearing flicking his tail to Cavepaw and Shadeclaw

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"Y-Yeah!", Cavepaw tilted his head,"Why haven't I seen you around camp?"
(And why isn't anyone else roleplaying with us!)

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
(dont know I should msg them)

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Oh,well I'm the,well,I was the rouge in your territory,I was looking for a clan,remember?

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:10 PM
(Idk)

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:11 PM
"But mostly because I,avoid the other cats,they still don't except that I used to be a rouge..." She looked down

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Cavepaw shrugged his wings,"I didn't know you were a rouge. I must have been a kit when you came here."

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:29 PM
"I guess,I was an appearance back then"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Shadeclaw looked up at the now dark moon and meowed "When are you going to be made a warrior? Do you have a mentor?" Then she looked at her paws, " what was I thinking?!Im to young to be a mentor,I just became a warrior...and plus,who would give a rouge a job as a mentor..." She sighed,then quickly brightened up.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
"N-No.", Cavepaw gasped his bright green eyes shined,"C-Can you be m-my mentor?!"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:41 PM
She looked surprised,she was really young,just became a warrior,but then amusement shone in her eyes" Of corse, if Adderstar is ok with it"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"Well,before I can be you mentor,do you wanna go hunt?" She said playfully,she wanted to add and play fight,but she knew she wasnt a apprentice anymore

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
"S-Sure!", Cavepaw trotted to the entrance,"More f-food for the clan t-the better!"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:50 PM
She smiled,they ran after him,"I bet I can out run you!" She growled playfully,she knew she needed to act more mature but hey!She couldn't help it.And with that she ran past him.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Cavepaw ran after her laughing.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 07:54 PM
She skidded to a halt,panting after the long sprint,her muscles relaxing,then she jumped and turned around to see that Cavepaw slammed into her.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Cavepaw frantically stood up over Shadeclaw,"S-Sorry! I didn't m-mean to crash into you!"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:29 PM
She giggled,"Its ok,you don't have to be all worried" she liked her ruffled fur

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Then she sat up again and she hissed " Foxdung!I smell a dog..do you?"

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:34 PM
"Oh ok!", he purred at the she cat.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Cavepaw fur shot up,"F-Fly!", he shot in the air.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM
She purred back before she shook her head,what is wrong with me?! She said in her head,then she heard barking

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:36 PM
You go on,I'm gonna at least try to chase it away

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
She eased of after the sent of the dog,wings prepared for flight

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Cavepaw flew back to camp to get help.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM
The barking grew louder as she approached the dog,then she froze,this looked exactly like the one that killed her parents.Fury burned inside her,as she started attacking it,she couldn't stop,not until she avenged her parents.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Cavepaw stopped mid flight,'Wait! She my mentor I can't leave her to face a dog!', he flew back as fast as he could.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Tears burned in her eyes as she remembered having to run from her family so she could be alive,the dogs big paws scratched her side,blood gushing out,along with a scatch along her right eye

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Things where going black as she saw the dog whimper and run away,off their territory

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Before she passed out,she saw Cavepaw by her side

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Cavepaw doved at Shadeclaw. Seeing her injuries he grabbed her by the scuff and flew back to camp.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:58 PM
She groaned,as she felt Cavepaw grab her by her scruff

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 08:59 PM
When she awoke,she saw Cavepaw next to her in the medicine cat den

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:03 PM
"H-Hey. D-Don't move to much! You'll reopen your wound!", he said laying next to Shadeclaw.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:05 PM
"W-what happened..?!" Suddenly aware of how close they where huddled tougher,and saw that it was now daylight

Caligo Everton
October 10th, 2016, 09:08 PM
FORM
-=-=-=-=
Name: dark heart
Looks: pitch black a black so deep it's like a void. Long tail and icey blue eyes
Personality: sounds like she is. Pretty much she got her name from her personality. Only person she loves is adderstar and future kits.
Other: possibly adderstars mate if not taken if it is the adderstars lover. I'm on almost every day.
-=-=-=-=-

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:09 PM
"You fought a dog off the territory. You passed out when I got you back to back.", he put his blue green tipped wing over her wound,"You were very brave and I'm glad you're alive."

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:11 PM
She was flooded over with embarrassment"I-It was n-nothing...j-just and old enemy..."

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Cavepaw nodded,"No need to explain. I'll g-get you some prey.", he went out the den hissing at himself. He was holding his stutter as best as he could.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:15 PM
She sat there..what was going on with her,she never studdered

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Cavepaw came back with the hawk,"H-Here. Eat t-this."

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:18 PM
She purred" Thanks,hey,you know,you showed some real bravery for coming back and getting me."

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:20 PM
"Y-Yeah! I didn't w-want to abandoned you and come back s-seeing you dead.", he smiled.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:23 PM
"Maybe, I should talk to Adderpaw about your bravery,and MAYBE,we will have a new warrior" she purred

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Cavepaw flatten his ears,"B-But I-I thought y-you wanted t-to be m-my ment-tor."

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"I do! I just thought,we at least should tell Adderstar about your bravery.."She trailed off,yawning,getting sleepy "But of corse I want to be your mentor,we can go out hunting tomorrow,our kind heal fast..."

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:36 PM
"O-Okay.", Cavepaw said waving his,"See y-you tomorrow.", he went to the apprentice den and fell asleep.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:37 PM
She smiled, then soon drifted to sleep too

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Shadeclaw got up and stretched,the medicine cat said that her wounds were close to healed so she could leave.She looked in the apprentice den,Cavepaw was still in there she thought she would give his a couple of minutes,she sat out in front of the prey pile,it was pitfuly small.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Cavepaw yawned sleepy. Stretching he walked out the den and cleaned his wings.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Shadeclaw saw Cavepaw and flicked her tail,inviting him to come and speak with her

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Cavepaw trotted over,"H-Hey you're out!"

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Yea, I thought I would stretch,you think your ready to go hunt,maybe even learn a little fighting moves,if I feel good

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:01 PM
"U-Um maybe we can walk? You're s-still healing and I-I don't want to accidentally ope-en them.", he said looking at her wounds.

Shadow
October 10th, 2016, 10:04 PM
"Nonsense,I won't let this keep you back from learning,but when we are hunting,I will sit down and rest..."
( UGH gtg to bed,it's a school night and it's 11:03 gonna die tomorrow,ok I'll try to get back on tomorrow,just remember where we left off)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Nonsense,I won't let this keep you back from learning,but when we are hunting,I will sit down and rest..."
( UGH gtg to bed,it's a school night and it's 11:03 gonna die tomorrow,ok I'll try to get back on tomorrow,just remember where we left off)
(Okay! Night!)

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 10:16 PM
FORM
-=-=-=-=
Name: dark heart
Looks: pitch black a black so deep it's like a void. Long tail and icey blue eyes
Personality: sounds like she is. Pretty much she got her name from her personality. Only person she loves is adderstar and future kits.
Other: possibly adderstars mate if not taken if it is the adderstars lover. I'm on almost every day.
-=-=-=-=-
I will see about a mate I want Adderstar to interact with the cats first. But first I have to say WE HAVE A YANDERE CAT!!!! :waaah: :woot: :heartbounce: And *cough* Accepted

Snake
October 10th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Adderstar had heard about Cavepaw's bravery, Shadeclaw wanted to make Cavepaw a warrior, 'I mean Cavepaw is great but she needs a bit more training.' He thought. he flew onto skyrock, "All cats old enough to fly gather under skyrock for a clan meeting!" he yowled waiting for the cats to gather.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Cavepaw heard Adderstar and trotted over to the Skyrock. He sat wondering what the leader had to say.

Snake
October 11th, 2016, 09:12 AM
"I have gathered you here to say something important. Shadeclaw you will be Cavepaw's mentor! This is because Cavepaw is very close to being a warrior. I think you will train him well!" Adderstar yowled

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Cavepaw lift his wings excited,'I'm going to be a warrior soon!', he looked back at Shadeclaw.

Ruby
October 11th, 2016, 03:27 PM
is meddie taken))

Shadow
October 11th, 2016, 03:27 PM
She,couldn't hold back an excided yowl,then she shrank back embarrssed,she was so happy(going to have to go soon..have to go do homework,not now though,I will tell when)

Shadow
October 11th, 2016, 05:31 PM
When Adderstar jumps off the high rock,Shadeclaw nudged Cavepaw in the side with her head,putting loudly

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 08:14 AM
Dark heart woke up. She new she had slept in she walked out to the clearing and grabbed a piece of fresh kill. She sat down and took a bite she saw shadow with adderstar hatered for the she cat blooming inside her. She felt a growl deep in her throat threatening to come out. She sat up and licked her lips. She could just Imagine her claws rakeing across the she cats pelt. She unsheathed her claws and walked over to adderstar. "HELLO."she said meekly. She shamed herself she was never meek. She sat nervously waiting for his reply.

(Sorry for the caps I'm on my phone and it auto corrects it)

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Purring as well Cavepaw started walking to the entrance,"C-Come on Shadeclaw! I w-want to see the t-territory!"

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 01:16 PM
is meddie taken))
(yes)

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Dark heart woke up. She new she had slept in she walked out to the clearing and grabbed a piece of fresh kill. She sat down and took a bite she saw shadow with adderstar hatered for the she cat blooming inside her. She felt a growl deep in her throat threatening to come out. She sat up and licked her lips. She could just Imagine her claws rakeing across the she cats pelt. She unsheathed her claws and walked over to adderstar. "HELLO."she said meekly. She shamed herself she was never meek. She sat nervously waiting for his reply.

(Sorry for the caps I'm on my phone and it auto corrects it)
Adderstar looked over at Darkheart, "Hi! Do you need something?" He mewed smiling.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Cavepaw glided through the the trees. Hopping to each branch he stopped looking back at his mentor.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Shadeclaw followed him, "Slow poke!"she meowed playfully passing him

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Cavepaw jumped higher in the trees passing his mentor,"S-Slow poke!"

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Shadeclaw playfully growled then took to the air,sorring high and far above him"SlOW POKE!" She yelled from high above

Caligo Everton
October 12th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Adderstar looked over at Darkheart, "Hi! Do you need something?" He mewed smiling.

She looked into his eyes she didn't really matter to him and she knew it. "I just I um." She stumbled. "Hi I'm darkheart." Her dark wings fluttered. She didn't know what to say usually she avoided cats but now she liked one it made no sense. She looked at the ground hoping the awkwardness would go away. It didn't. "I just I." She stopped he had rested him tail on her back. She thought she saw anger small anger but anger none the less. The glint in his eye was incourigment (spelled that wrong prob.) but she had never seen such a thing only anger and hatred towards her so she thought i as exactly that. She ran out of the clearing and flew into a giant tree... her tree. She sat there for a long time. Then padded back to camp.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Shadeclaw stoped at the edge of the border,waiting for Cavepaw

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Cavepaw glided down to Shadeclaw. He wondered why they were at the edge of the border.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Shadeclaw stoped and renewed the sent marking."Just was going to show you out edge,barely anyone comes out on this side of the edge "She mewed

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"W-Why not? I-is t-there a dog here?", Cavepaw lift his fur a little looking frighten.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Her fur prickled,looking at the scars that the nasty dog gave her not to long ago,"No,"she sighed "That's where I came from,this is where the loners stay..."she said flicking the edge of her tail towards the territory

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
"O-Oh.", Cavepaw calm down a bit.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Shadeclaw purred a bit"Its ok,they barely tresspass"

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Cavepaw followed his mentor. 'Do the loner's have a clan as well?', he thought looking back.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:30 PM
She froze,bad,old memories coming back,her fur brisled,"Um,yea,sort of,I could tell you about it if you like"

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:32 PM
"N-No!", he said quickly. "I-I was just wondering."

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:34 PM
"I'll tell you tomorrow,it's important you know"she stated

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:37 PM
"O-Okay.", Cavepaw shifted his wings a bit.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:39 PM
When they finished viewing the borders,they headed for the training grounds "Attack me"she ordered, "give it your best shot" (fire awaaaayyyy!!!)

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Careful not to hurt her wings and wounds. He ran towards Shadeclaw. Aiming at her paws he crouched low quickly lashing with his paws.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM
She jumps up and landed on top of him with claws away,she badded at his head,softly."I saw where you where aiming,don't look directly at your target."

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:53 PM
Cavepaw shook himself. He ran around his mentor hitting her with his wings.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Shadeclaw,not expecting that,got knocked over,next thin you know,Cavepaw pinned her down,looking at her "Good job!"

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
"T-Thanks.", Cavepaw got off her,"I-Is that all? Should w-we head back t-to camp?"

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM
"Yes we should,it's getting dark."

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Padding back to camp Cavepaw looked at the red sky. "I-Its pretty.",he smiled.

Shadow
October 12th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Shadepaw looked up too " It is"she purred

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 09:39 PM
She looked into his eyes she didn't really matter to him and she knew it. "I just I um." She stumbled. "Hi I'm darkheart." Her dark wings fluttered. She didn't know what to say usually she avoided cats but now she liked one it made no sense. She looked at the ground hoping the awkwardness would go away. It didn't. "I just I." She stopped he had rested him tail on her back. She thought she saw anger small anger but anger none the less. The glint in his eye was incourigment (spelled that wrong prob.) but she had never seen such a thing only anger and hatred towards her so she thought i as exactly that. She ran out of the clearing and flew into a giant tree... her tree. She sat there for a long time. Then padded back to camp.
Adderstar was confused about the way she ran off. He sat in the clearing thinking about what happened.

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Silverwing nodded and immediatly flew back to amp, where she walked over to the entrance of the medecine den, she placed the vines in the hole she was told to and immediatly went back into the air, making her way towards the stream, where she picked up some Watermint, she then sat down and just enjoyed the sound the water made whenever it smashed against a rock, eyes closed.
Bump}~ (sorry u guys have been inactive on this for a bit)

Snake
October 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM
(i have writers block i'll get bavk to you on this)
bump for inactiveness}~

Gone
October 12th, 2016, 09:42 PM
(Sorry, I'm actually waiting for someone to post...)

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Cavepaw didn't feel tired as Shadeclaw went to sleep in the warriors den. He looked around at the other cats.

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Robinpaw extended his red wings in a stretch his green eyes scanning the clearing. The red tom turned around and picked up some nor are in his jaws taking it back to the storage.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Cavepaw looked in the medicine den,"H-Hey Rob-binpaw."

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Cavepaw looked in the medicine den,"H-Hey Rob-binpaw."
Robinpaw turned to look at Cavepaw and mewed,"Yes Cavepaw? Is something wrong?" The medicine cat apprentice padded towards Cavepaw looking over him.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 09:59 PM
"N-Nothing. Just a b-bit bored.", he looked at the herbs,"Need-d any h-help?"

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Robinpaw chuckled,"Why are you so nervous? of course you can help." He twitched this whiskers in amusement.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 10:02 PM
"I-I'm not-t nervous! I st-tutter when talking!", Cavepaw said a bit angry.

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Robinpaw stifled a laugh before mewing to Cavepaw changing the subject,"So what about that help?"

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
"I-I", he paused a bit holding his stutter,"I help you store herbs or clean the b-bedding."

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Robinpaw nodded,"Clean the bedding out then its not too good now. You don't know herbs too well so I think I will do the sorting. I will have to clean out all of the piles since there are some pretty old erbs."

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Cavepaw nodded and started cleaning the bedding.

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Daypaw padde back into camp with a small mouse hanging from his jaws. The medicine cat apprentice looked around and spotted a few cats chatting with each other. Smiling the tom dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile and padded over to the group of cats "hello, what are we talking about?" He asked and tiled his head to the side

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Robinpaw nodded at Cavepaw staring at the apprentice for a moment before turning back to the storage cave and sticking his nose inside and sniffing. Her wrinkled his nose before padding in the scraping out all the herbs and starting to sort them by fresh and no good. Robinpaw put the fresh herbs in piles of what they were for example borage with the borage and marigold with marigold.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Cavepaw spat out twigs,"So h-how have you been Robinpaw?"

Crumbleless
October 12th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Robinpaw paused a moment. How am I feeling? How about tired? Probably that. "Just a smidge tired, I haven't gotten too much rest but that doesn't really matter so far as Wingclan stays healthy. Anyway enough about me how are you feeling?"

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 10:45 PM
(Am i still med cat app???)

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 10:46 PM
"Okay. Have y-you learned any knew herbs?", Cavepaw didn't know what to ask Robinpaw.

Starfall
October 12th, 2016, 10:52 PM
(Flails)

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 11:26 AM
Dark walked into the clearing she saw adder star and advoided him she walked to the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a vole and sat down. She heard someone come up behind her.

(Open post)

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 11:31 AM
After finishing cleaning the bedding and talking to Robinpaw, Cavepaw walked over to Dark.

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 11:58 AM
"What do you want?" She snarled.

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 12:05 PM
"J-Just seeing w-what you're doing,"he smiled," and maybe t-talk."

Snake
October 13th, 2016, 01:21 PM
"What do you want?" She snarled.
Adderstar followed Cavepaw, "Are you okay? You kinda ran off..." He mewed concerned.

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 01:23 PM
"about what." she hissed suspicious of the apprentice. "no one ever talks to me. unless they want to mock me." she bowed her head in the memory of being mocked for being small. look at me now she thought to herself. no one would think twice of mocking me now.

Snake
October 13th, 2016, 01:25 PM
"about what." she hissed suspicious of the apprentice. "no one ever talks to me. unless they want to mock me." she bowed her head in the memory of being mocked for being small. look at me now she thought to herself. no one would think twice of mocking me now.
Adderstar sat by the apprentice waiting to see if she would run again

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 01:26 PM
"I-I'm not going t-to mock you.", Cavepaw notice Adderstar sitting next to him.

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 01:30 PM
"adderstar" she dipped her head to him and swallowed her anxiousness. "sorry about earlier." she stopped. she looked into his eyes and saw the same glimmer she looked at him curiously.

(i was thinking her mate could teach her to be more social. if she ever gets one. lol.)

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 01:31 PM
she looked to the apprentice. "why not. it seems to be a sport around here." her anger flaring up just thinking about her abusive mother and dead father.

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 01:37 PM
"There's N-No reason to m-make fun of others. You d-don't know when another cat will save your life.", Cavepaw said his tail and wings bristling.

Caligo Everton
October 13th, 2016, 01:47 PM
"or take your life." she mumbled remembering her father and her mother so 'deeply in love'... she looked to the young paw. "thank you for trying to be my friend... i think i needed that." she said trying not to snarl in her usual manner.

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"You're w-welcome!", Cavepaw smiled brightly.

Shadow
October 13th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Shadeclaw woke up,after a short nap,'It must be my wounds' she thought,then got up and walked into the clearing towards the freshkill pile

Shadow
October 13th, 2016, 04:07 PM
She grabbed a mouse and walked over to the shady part of wingclan and started to eat it

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Cavepaw trotted over to Shadeclaw,"H-Hey!"

Shadow
October 13th, 2016, 05:18 PM
"Hey Cavepaw."She meowed"What do you want to do today?We can hunt,potrole,practice fighting skills,and,ummm,I don't know,ask if the clan needs any help or you can have the day off"she said

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Cavepaw thought about it,"W-We can patrol. C-Can anyone come w-with us?"

Shadow
October 13th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"I don't know she meowed,you can pick who comes with us,I won't mind"

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Cavepaw didn't know who to ask. He ran to every den,"Anyone w-want to go on p-patrol?!"

Shadow
October 13th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Shadeclaw giggled as she saw him run to any den 'He is so hyper'she thought,purring

Starfall
October 13th, 2016, 05:58 PM
daypaw padded out of the medicine cat den, teh medicne cat appretnice yawned and looked around the clearing. spotting a group of cats the cream colored tom padded up and smiled sweetly "hello, what are we talking about?" he asked as he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Shadow
October 14th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Shadeclaw paintly waited for Cavepaw,while waiting,she sat there grooming her self

Bram246
October 14th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Cavepaw walked back to his mentor,"I g-guess we're patrolling alone."

Shadow
October 14th, 2016, 10:24 AM
She got up and nodded "Did you eat yet? It won't be any help if I have a hungry furball on the team if we encounter a enmy " She teased

Bram246
October 14th, 2016, 10:28 AM
"No but we can hunt tonight.", Cavepaw lifted his wing and shot in the air.

Shadow
October 14th, 2016, 10:30 AM
She nodded and she flew after him, and soon landed at the border right besides him "Well today I'm going to give you an Privilege"She meowed

Bram246
October 14th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Cavepaw tilted his head in confusion.

Shadow
October 14th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"Sent markings,usually appearances don't do that but I'll make an acceptance for once "

Bram246
October 14th, 2016, 10:48 AM
"Y-You want me to s-sent mark the b-border?", Cavepaw sniffed to smell if the border was sented or not.

Shadow
October 14th, 2016, 11:00 AM
"Yes,the sent should be faded by now"she meowed