PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Requests

doghouse
December 29th, 2017, 06:18 PM
If anyone's interested in doing/creating a roleplay together, I'm open. Preferably humanoid/supernatural (not the show) or at least humans. Although anything canine is alright with me. If you have any plot ideas, let me know,
otherwise we can discuss something ^^

There's no form, just lost below with whatever ideas you might have, or just stating that you'd be up for a roleplay xD whatever works I guess. Thanks~

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 06:20 PM
I’m up for it. Idk what but yeah. I’m doing a rp rn so u can stalk it to see my style. It’s named “Hello Darlings... I’m backkkkkkk”

Frosty
December 29th, 2017, 06:27 PM
I’m always up for roleplay . Besides, life’s been slow and I need to get back into rp

doghouse
December 29th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I’m up for it. Idk what but yeah. I’m doing a rp rn so u can stalk it to see my style. It’s named “Hello Darlings... I’m backkkkkkk”
Alright. Hmm, do you want me to give you a list of ideas? I prefer darker themes a lot of the time, though I'm game for anything just about.
I’m always up for roleplay . Besides, life’s been slow and I need to get back into rp
Alright then. Anything in particular you like roleplaying then? Or do you want me to give you a list of ideas or something and we can figure it out from there?

Frosty
December 29th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Alright then. Anything in particular you like roleplaying then? Or do you want me to give you a list of ideas or something and we can figure it out from there?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don’t have much in mind , so what kind of ideas do you have

Caligo Everton
December 29th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Alright. Hmm, do you want me to give you a list of ideas? I prefer darker themes a lot of the time, though I'm game for anything just about.

Alright then. Anything in particular you like roleplaying then? Or do you want me to give you a list of ideas or something and we can figure it out from there?
idc